[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Click for more| Home]

>game asks you to do something extremely suspicious >it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 358
Thread images: 60

>game asks you to do something extremely suspicious
>it's obviously a trap but you have to do it to advance the plot
>do it anyway
>you were working for the villain all along
>"HAHA I TRICK U"

I hate when this happens.
>>
Spec Ops The Line and the civilians, you have to kill them to advance even though it's so obvious they're civilians and you're not allowed to get pissed off at it because "that's the point, don't you get how deep it is?"
>>
>>253093931

Is Metal Gear Solid a good example? You were (assumingly) disarming Metal Gear since it was hammered into your head that they had already activated it.
>>
>>253093931
FUCK YOU AND YOUR SPOILERS FAGGOT.
>>
>>253093931
>it's obviously a trap
But it wasn't obvious at all, you were told that Rex was already activated and you have to deactivate it, at no point was it even implied that Rex wasn't activated.
>>
>>253094660
MGS is what, sixteen years old?
>>
>>253093931
>Forced to do bad things like murder people
>"DOES IT MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD?"
Fucking hotline miami you retarded shit. its not 2deep4u it just feels stupid.
>>
>>253094660
MGS came out 16 years ago
>>
File: Deus_ex_starecat.jpg (21KB, 268x265px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Deus_ex_starecat.jpg
21KB, 268x265px
>>253094819
>16 years ago was 16 years ago
>>
>>253094819
>>253094874
>implying I've played MGS
>>
>>253095267
>he hasn't played one of the best games of all time
>>
>>253095267
better get on it son
>>
>>253095342
but I've heard the pc version sucks dicks
>>
>>253094660
The Titanic sinks
>>
>>253095267
By that logic nothing should be discussed about the plot of any game ever.
>FUCK YOUUUU I HAVEN'T FINISHED IT YET
>SCREEW YOUUUUU I HAVEN'T EVEN WATCHED THE TRAILER YET
>SPOILER ALERT THAT THAT MORON I DON'T KNOW THAT GAME
>>
>>253095404
emulate the PSX version then you big bong
>>
>>253095304
I see no connection between MGS and that statement.
>>
>>253095404
Does emulation ring a bell?
>>
>>253094819
I'm not the ragecock who replied eariler but just started playing MGS (had n64 not ps)
>>
>>253095542
>>253095629
>Not playing the PC version

>>253095404
It doesn't, the only thing it's missing from the vanilla PS1 version is SO YOU LIKE TO PLAY CASTLEVANIA
>>
>>253095404
Then play the PS1 version
>>
>>253094449
No they spoiled it too early when they showed that Liquid and Ocelot could see Snake on the camera but didn't react to it, and they told you the keycards could only be used once and they either turned the nuke on or off.
>>
>>253095873
Then that's your own fault, if you've had a toaster for the past several years you could have just played the PC version or emulated it. Now, well yeah there are going to be spoilers, it's just something you'll have to deal with for being so late to the party. I only got into MGS last year and I've already had pretty much the entire series spoiled just from lurking /v/, and I only have myself to blame.
>>
>>253093931
Deus Ex :HR did this correctly when they didn't force you to get a new biochip.
>>
>>253096182
>playing the pc version

Audio sucks, controls suck, cutscene effects are gone. It sucks.
>>
>>253094049
>you have to kill them to advance
er, no you dont. just punch someone or shoot the ground/air and they scatter
>>
Can I emulate those HD versions of early MGS games?
>>
>>253096516
>Audio sucks
I didn't notice anything.
>controls suck

>Gamepads don't exist

>cutscene effects are gone.
You mean the live action stuff? I assume there's a fix.
>>
>>253096358
yeah. fighting that one boss afterward with the fucked up chip was hard, but it's your own fault for taking the upgrade
>>
>>253093931
Yeah same happened with Dishonored
I did not want to drink that, it was obvious -.-
>>
>>253094854
But it does make you feel good, that's the point. If you don't think Hotline Miami is fun then something is wrong with you.
>>
>>253096562
He means the white phosphorous bit
>>
>>253096562
You are forced to dump white phosphorous on the civvies. No way to avoid that.
>>
>>253096949
I stayed there for a good 30 minutes shooting the snipers and soldiers, they infinitely respawn. It's only the redditors who see that shit as a 2deep5u plot where it questions the reality of war.
>>
>>253096638
>I didn't notice anything.

All the themes are cut by half of their actual duration, Alert theme doesn't have the Evasion routine, all music and sound effects are audio cues at 22khz 8bit, as opposed to the PS1's sampled 44khz 16bit, no reverb, codec conversations with embedded music and cutscenes run at 32khz instead of the original 33075hz, making all of them slower and offkey.

>Gamepads don't exist

I thought they weren't available, my bad.

>You mean the live action stuff? I assume there's a fix.

There isn't, and I'm talking about cool blur screenbuffer effects in cutscenes and DOF, and the codec bloom. They're all gone.
>>
>>253097295
Oh, in that case you're correct. Pardon my ignorance.
>>
>>253094449
Why would the DARPA chief, played by Decoy Octopus, member of FOX-HOUND, give you a keycard to "disable" REX if that's what he was supposed to protect from being disabled?
Why would Ocelot take the optic disc of information but not the keycard to prevent Snake from "disabling" REX if Snake were to escape?
Why would Ocelot and Liquid leave the control room instead of preventing Snake from "disabling" REX there with the keycard if that's what they wanted Snake to believe?
How did Snake or nobody over the Codec notice that? Missing cloaking prototypes are noticable, but the enemy handing you a key to use it for a lock that can only be used once isn't suspicious at all?
>>
>>253093931
>HAHA I TRICK U
>what do you mean?
>you took the bait
>I don't understand
>we used you to do our bidding
>I'm not following
>YOU WERE DECEIVED BY US TO DO OUR WORK FOR US AS YOU THOUGHT THE ORDERS WERE FOR THE BETTERMENT OF YOUR SIDE, BUT YOU FUCKED YOURSELF AND NOW WE HAVE THE UPPER HAND!!
>I don't get it... please explain

GOD DAMMIT SNAKE WAS SUCH A FUCKING RETARD!!
>>
>>253097660
Fucking retard?!
>>
>>253097660
Fucking retard?!
>>
>>253097660
Fucking retard?!
>>
>>253097263
/v/ circlejerked about this game for months
>>
>>253097790
>>253097808
>>253098016
What.
>>
>>253098103
>circlejerk

back to reddit with ye
>>
>>253098136
What!?
>>
>>253098136
Metal gear?!
>>
>>253098136
Metal gear?!
>>
>>253098142
nope

>ye
what a cunt
>>
>>253097660
A fucking retard, huh!
>>
>>253098343
>>253098389
You knew?
>>
>>253098594
THE GAME IS FUCKING CALLED METAL GEAR SOLID
>>
>>253097461
>Why would the DARPA chief, played by Decoy Octopus, member of FOX-HOUND, give you a keycard to "disable" REX if that's what he was supposed to protect from being disabled?

Meryl gives you the PAL key. The story that the "DARPA chief" told you was you needed to disable REX using the PAL-key because they had the two launch passwords from him and baker.

>Why would Ocelot take the optic disc of information but not the keycard to prevent Snake from "disabling" REX if Snake were to escape?

All Ocelot needed for his mission was the launch data. Everything else was moot, so he left the PAL-key in Snake's gear along with all of his weapons and items and chucked a time-bomb in for good measure.

>Why would Ocelot and Liquid leave the control room instead of preventing Snake from "disabling" REX there with the keycard if that's what they wanted Snake to believe?

They didn't leave the control room. Ocelot shot at Snake, they locked the doors and had an infinite army of guards attack Snake as he tried to escape. From Snake's perspective it's a sincere attempt to end his life.

>How did Snake or nobody over the Codec notice that? Missing cloaking prototypes are noticable, but the enemy handing you a key to use it for a lock that can only be used once isn't suspicious at all?

The enemy never handed him a key. Meryl gave him the PAL-key. Up until Snake puts in the third key and Liquid reveals his disguise, Snake thinks that the terrorists had the two passcodes to launch REX and had already input them.

8/10, replied to the bait.

If this wasn't bait, you're an idiot and need to pay attention when you play a game.
>>
>>253098594
THIS GAME IS FUCKING CALLED METAL GEAR SOLID
>>
>>253094049
You had the choice to stop playing at any time but you chose to keep playing.

You chose to kill them.

You monster.
>>
>>253098703
>solid snake is the ultimate weapon
>he's stronger than any metal gear rex
>he is
>metal
>gear
>solid
>>
>>253098704
Pay attention when I play the game, huh.
>>
>>253098703
>>253098728
???????????
>>
>>253098771
Joke's on you, I watched an LP.
>>
File: 1403320985403.jpg (29KB, 504x430px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403320985403.jpg
29KB, 504x430px
>>253098879
sure
>>
>>253094049
That was such bullshit. It would've actually been a pretty strong message IF THERE WAS A CHOICE. They could've easily made it so if you thought outside the box and found an alternative method of tackling that situation, you could continue without resorting to white phosphorus. But no. Snipers respawn. Can't stop the tanks because they're invincible when they're traveling to their position. No alternative routes, no "this would be the harder option but it would be the moral thing to do" option, etc.

But since there was no choice, the message of "hurr durr you're a bad person for killing civvies" is complete bullshit and is meaningless. And I can't stand the people that defend it saying "b-but you had the choice to quit playing the game!". That's a bullshit cop-out if ever there was one. Stories don't just stop because you stop playing/reading/etc and the choice needs within the context of the game itself.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyE0UabtLn0

Best track ever.
>>
>>253099204
Congratulations, you missed the entire point of the game.

Good job.
>>
>>253099909
The point of the game was that it was a shitty game all along?
>>
>>253100087
The point is that you aren't Walker. You're not the hero of the story. Stop acting like you are.
>>
>>253100164
Oh, for a second my rampant mental issues confused me. I thought I actually was the player character himself. Thanks for clearing that up.

Wasn't half as bad as that time I played Super Deep Throat, though.
>>
>>253100463
It's your fault for wanting to be a hero. You're a dumbass for complaining when a game subverts that.
>>
File: 1403478034012.jpg (151KB, 767x581px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403478034012.jpg
151KB, 767x581px
>>253098839
>>
>>253096859
>>253096949
>not knowing about the 3 options
How does it feel to take the easy way and murder innocents?
>>
File: specops.png (916KB, 1914x805px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
specops.png
916KB, 1914x805px
>>253094049
>Game forces you to do something good.
>Character is praised.
>No-one complains.

>Game forces you to do something bad.
>Character is criticised.
>People bitch.
>>
>>253100776
The difference is spec ops goes out of the way to direct that criticism towards the player and not just walker. If they were just criticizing a character in the game, no one would be complaining.
>>
>>253100543
Man, I should stop seeing my therapist for my awful mental sicknesses and just give you cash. You already seem to somehow know everything about me.

Unless you aren't actually psychic like I sometime believe I am and you're just making up an easy persona for me so you knock that down instead of actually talking about the matter. But what do I know, I actually think I'm videogame characters, apparently.
>>
>>253100776
>implying it's the criticism
>implying it's not the hamfisted execution while pretending to be somehow profound
SPOILER: it's the latter
>>
>>253100776
I don't think a game can whiningly insinuate that I'm being a good person by saving the world, in the way it can do the same for bad things.
>>
>>253100776
The former doesn't praise the player and it's not pretentious.
>>
>>253096263
It's 5 minutes before it happens, it gives a clever player the ability to realize what is going on, and it creates dramatic irony.

YOU might have known, but Snake didn't. That's the difference.
>>
>>253097790
>>253097808
>>253098016
Retard mind.
>>
>>253098704
Bait?
>>
>playing Skyrim
>npc unlocks door for me
>tells me to go on ahead
>find big suspicious looking room
>go etheral to scout ahead like I always do
>suddenly cutscene
>hit with toxic arrow, paralyzed as NPCs bad mouth me
Why did I even play this game
>>
>>253098853
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zhucdA2J5E
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>>253099836
All those feels still after so many year.

>tfw there will never be a better MGS than the first one
>>
>>253101406
It was just a bait, huh.
>>
>>253100960

Not him but holy shit you're such a faggot. The game is about NOT being a hero, and you're complaining that you can't be the "gary stu who saves the day".

Who gives a fuck about the underlying message the dev wanted? You're just a fucking retard because you're trying to argue about it.
>>
>>253101250
>YOU might have known, but Snake didn't.
The guy with a 150 IQ v/s the guy with a normal IQ.
>>
>>253101025

Why, because you say so? Being the antithesis to reddit doesn't mean you aren't being cancerous as fuck.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>253101580
You're not him, but you're apt enough that you've fallen into the exact same stumbling block of mindlessly assuming my position and arguing against the opinion you totally think I have.

But you've added the bitter flavor of "omg you gaynerd why even argue about it who cares, video games are for gaynerds i'd rather smoke weed".

Why are you arguing about it with me now, then?
>>
>>253101696
Play the game instead of taking gaming journalist "reviews" for granted just to fit in with the hip gamer crowd and you'll see.
>>
>>253098839
Now that you mention it, Snake DOES have the bullet soaking ability and emotional availability of a tank with legs
>>
>>253101580
Not the other guy, but I think what annoys him is the fact that the game gives part of the blame to the player when you can't change how the events unfold because infinite respawn.
>>
File: 1338324968862.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1338324968862.png
2MB, 1600x900px
>>253101582
>IQ of 180 and fluent in six languages
>can't understand simple statements or directions
Must be autism.
>>
File: 1359489563717.png (110KB, 328x328px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1359489563717.png
110KB, 328x328px
>>253098839
>>
File: 1391574191388.gif (134KB, 100x100px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1391574191388.gif
134KB, 100x100px
>>253101582
>IQ determines your ability to perceive lies
Being smart wouldn't make him be able to figure out that DARPA chief was actually Decoy Octopus.
Besides, the only reason YOU figured it out is because you know you're in a plot. In real life, there'd be no reason to expect that kind of "twist" so it would be pretty fucking surprising.

Besides all that, Snake didn't know that they could see him in the control room
>>
File: Big Boss Autism.png (1MB, 1194x1359px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Big Boss Autism.png
1MB, 1194x1359px
>>253101990

Just like his father.
>>
ITT: people dont understand that a game is trying to tell a story of how the character was tricked, not how the player was tricked
>>
>>253102159
It makes the character look like an absolute tardo, though.
>>
>>253095873
I've learned to be careful as fuck on 4chan when playing any game where the plot is remotely important. While playing MGS, if I saw an MGS image or post I'd quickly avert my eyes and keep scrolling
>>
>>253102242
Then thats bad storytelling, but it has nothing to do with giving the player a choice
>>
File: 63157.jpg (34KB, 300x410px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
63157.jpg
34KB, 300x410px
When will we get a FOX engine remake of MGS1 so that I can fap to Sniper Wolf in glorious HD?
>>
>>253102064
Smart people can smell liars, sense that someone is watching you and disguisted people. This was just some class A bullshit plothole.
>>
>>253102575
Smell... liars?
>>
File: sniperfox_mod.jpg (764KB, 848x1373px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sniperfox_mod.jpg
764KB, 848x1373px
>>253102418
There is always this.
>>
>>253102325
Bad storytelling exacerbated by it being in an interactive medium. Basically, until now if I fucked up I couldn't continue. Now the game goes ahead and fucks up for me to force a plot element, which bugs me because of my attachment.

It's like games that fail you if the lead party member dies even though you can revive your party members whenever you want, or an escort mission that'll fail you on escort death but kills them in the cutscene at the end anyway. It starts causing friction between the gameplay and story segments and generally pisses me off.
>>
>>253102575
Kind of hard to tell someone's lying when you can only hear their voice over the codec.
>>
File: 1338648257684.jpg (26KB, 133x227px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1338648257684.jpg
26KB, 133x227px
>>253102706
I said wolf not fox!
>>
>>253102575
Real men taste liars.
>>
>>253102696
Yes, people telling lies release a hormone, due being nervous. That's how people can tell a liar even if he says nothing they can outright disprove.

>>253102824
>Implying snake didn't have prototype nanomachines for that
>>
>>253102916
Being... nervous?
>>
>>253102908
damn straight
>>
>>253102891
T-there wasn't a stupid looking sniper wolf...
>>
File: Raiden.jpg (99KB, 799x537px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Raiden.jpg
99KB, 799x537px
>>253101551
Nigga, all the metal gears had something like that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m4tYUfYCj4

MGS2 also probably had the best main Metal Gear theme in the series
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRvye3-rvow

Each game is fucking amazing, but for different reasons. They're all equally good
Except parts of 4 and all of PW
>>
>>253102916
Prototype nanomachines?! Anon, what the hell are you talking about?
>>
>>253102916
Hormones, huh.
>>
>>253102696
>>253103031
Snake. Stop it.
>>
>>253103070
>implying Heavens Divide isn't superior to Can't Say goodbye to Yesterday
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQzgI6xJEH0

But yeah, MGS2 probably has the best maintheme.
>>
>>253103042
>>253102908
Real men doesn't have a bowlcut for hair.
>>
File: fixed.png (935KB, 1914x805px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fixed.png
935KB, 1914x805px
>>253100776
>>
File: 1405288375671.png (70KB, 160x169px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405288375671.png
70KB, 160x169px
>When you know something that the main character doesn't
>>
>>253103070
I don't get why everyone shits on Peace Walker. Can someone explain this to me?
>>
>>253102575
>Having a high IQ makes you fucking Omniscient
No.
Snake is pretty fucking knowledgeable about plenty of military stuff, because that's his fucking job. Doesn't mean he can "smell" liars or "sense" he is being watched. Those have nothing to do with being intelligent.
>>
>>253103225
To hell with you, anon.
>>
>>253098839
Now that you mention it, Snake DOES have the bullet soaking ability and emotional availability of a tank with legs
>>
>>253103248
I mean you in this post: >>253103382
>>
>>253103374
Let me guess, you can do neither of those things, right?
What could that possibly mean...?
>>
>>253100776
>No-one complains.
Fallout. Three.
>>
>>253103391
A tank... with legs?
>>
>>253098529

This was the only one I read in Snake's voice.
>>
>>253103639
In Snake's voice?
>>
>>253103225
I never implied that.
That's absolutely true. There's also Love Deterrence.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3rPP1V38Qs
That was great for that fight Miller is a fucking good songwriter

>>253103372
Believe it or not, I didn't mean to SHIT on it. I just said it wasn't as good as the others, which isn't exactly an insult since I consider the first 3 Metal Gear Solid games to be my favorite of all time.
Now, it's weakness, in my opinion, comes from the fact that it doesn't really feel as much like a Metal Gear game until about the half way point. Boss Bottles weren't really as great as in the older games where you got to fight super freaks and exaggerated characters.

Oh and one more thing
SNAKE ZADORNOVS HAS ESCAPED AGAIN
How the fuck are you supposed to figure out he's on the first level?
>>
>>253103639
I'M NOT SNAKE, I'M IROQUOIS PLISKIN, GRAAAH
>>
>>
>>253104104
What is that picture trying to emulate?
>>
>>253102418
I'm remembering all those images on /pol/ of the Kurdish milita women that got wasted by ISIS

They had great tits
>>
>>253104178
A special feeling.
>>
>>253103885
>playing Peace Walker near relatives
>suddenly Love Deterrence comes on
They must've thought I'm some kind of retard.

The song is pretty fucking great, though.
>>
>>253104178
A japanese meme.
>>
>>253103885
>There's also Love Deterrence.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3rPP1V38Qs

that was so fucking out of place in-game
>>
>>253103885
>Now, it's weakness, in my opinion, comes from the fact that it doesn't really feel as much like a Metal Gear game until about the half way point. Boss Bottles weren't really as great as in the older games where you got to fight super freaks and exaggerated characters.
Sorry, I got a bit caught up in popular opinion. Almost every MGS thread I see people insisting Peace Walker is a terrible game and that's just not true.

I agree with you on its weaknesses though. Also fuck Zadornov that shit was stupid. I found him the last time by accident.
>>
File: 41729640_m.png (273KB, 600x448px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
41729640_m.png
273KB, 600x448px
>>253104178
some Japanese live interview that created A LOT of fanart
>>
File: Sniper Wolf.jpg (89KB, 840x476px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Sniper Wolf.jpg
89KB, 840x476px
>>253104221
When did this happen?

They were doing good last time I heard anything, which was several months ago.

Why the fuck did Kojima even create a Kurd with blonde hair, blue eyes and light skin? Did he confuse Kurds with Persians?
>>
>>253100719
>look I'm being retarded on the internet.
>>
File: everyday on ?pol?.jpg (499KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
everyday on ?pol?.jpg
499KB, 1000x800px
>>253104535
>When did this happen?
I think a month ago. Never trust ISIS though since everything they post is propaganda.
There are some Kurds with blonde hair/blue eyes but they tend to have slavic admixture.
>>
>>253104524
To be more spesific, it was a couple with the guy saying they were lovers.

The girl facepalming however had a marriage ring on her hand.

2ch was not amused.
>>
>>253094049
>even though it's so obvious they're civilians

That makes it worse. You knew you were killing innocent people but you did it anyway. If you actually had a problem with doing that, you wouldn't have done it. Don't you think that raises a good talking point about why people play violent games?
>>
>>253104850
>slavic admixture
From where?

They live far away from any native Slavic land.
>>
>>253103552
The drugs haven't kicked in yet?
>>
>>253102575
>smell liars
ahahahah someone screencap this `intellectual' post oh god
>>
>>253105053
>far away

Shit man Kurdistan isn't that far from the Balkans. Slavs got enslaved by the Turks and dragged all over the place.
>>
>>253104178
A random interview when Japan had heavy snowfall. The dude gave the corniest sentiment and now it's a meme with all of the fanart.
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/special-feeling-%E7%89%B9%E5%88%A5%E3%81%AA%E6%B0%97%E5%88%86
>>
>>253105131
Intellectual, huh?
>>
>>253105060
Wait, you're taking drugs? No wonder. Drugs are neurosense blockers that reduces your psi abilities by a whole 0.0689475729 bar. It's science.
>>
>>253104942
>2ch was not amused.

What do they care?
>>
>>253104972
No, not at all. It's a game, there's no harm nor foul in doing something just to see what happens.

I'm not an evil person for throwing cups at NPCs in games to see if they coded a reaction.
>>
>>253105248
T-That was..!
>>
>>253105271
The same way 4chan gets mad at women for anything even if it's not related to 4chan.
>>
>>253094854
To be fair it is a question, not a statement.
>>
>>253105190
I am a Serb, so I'm well aware of that. But they only took young males for their army, how did that get to the Kurds specifically?

It'd be more probable that there are Turks with Slavic appearance than Kurds.
>>
>>253093931
This is exactly what happened to me in your pic related. Millar clearly didnt know how to launch the nuke and it was obvious that I was actually arming it when i was supposed to be disarming it. This turned out to be THE major plot twist.
>>
>>253105131
You must be intelligent. You could smell his lies!

Unless his lies means that you're not intelligent for detecting his lies.
>>
>>253105248
Neurosense blockers? What the hell are you talking about?
>>
File: Deal with it.gif (114KB, 178x191px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Deal with it.gif
114KB, 178x191px
>>253105541
Millar, huh?
>>
>>253105541
and the worst part is that doing his bidding is the most annyoing part of the game, the hot/cold keycard bit
>>
>>253105248
>inb4 everyone too dumb to get the mathematical joke
>>
Video games still don't have good plot.
>>
>>253105731
I never knew he was liquid but i had heavily suspected he was working for him, trying to make me detonate the bomb, especially considering I noticed that nobody else on the mission seemed to talk much about millar or directly speak with him
>>
File: paz.png (85KB, 219x270px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
paz.png
85KB, 219x270px
>>253104309
>>253104245
>>253103885

I'LL SHOW YOU TRUE HELL
;_;
>>
>>253105821
Video games still don't have good plot.
>>
File: 1405245422852.gif (990KB, 500x281px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405245422852.gif
990KB, 500x281px
Who is the best MGS girl?
>>
>Hitman: Absolution
>work my way to that fatty a few missions in
>game switches to a cutscene
>suddenly a retard who has no idea how to kill someone
>>
>>253105821
>>253106069
Good... plot?
>>
>>253104309
jesus christ, Peacewalker truly is the worst game in the series.
>>
>>253098771
This is what so many people say. Jesus fucking christ that just sounds so pretentious.

If I spent money on the game, I obviously want to beat it, and all you pretentious fucks are just saying ''NO U HAVE TO STOP PLAYING DONT U GET HOW DEEP IT IS''
>>
>>253106218
jesus christ, Peacewalker truly is the worst game in the series.
>>
>>253106096
can't be her because MGR isnt canon and its also not Metal Gear Solid, i guess you could still say sunny if youre a pedo

I'd say Mei Ling.
>>
>>253094660
>gets butthurt over spoilers
>game is 16 years old

You autistic piece of shit and your "SPOILERS" need to go back to leddit.
>>
>>253104309
>>253106218
Of all the things you can dislike Peace Walker for, it's soundtrack is not one of them.
Love Deterrence may have been out of place, but it worked really well for this boss fight.
>>
>>253094854
Hotline Miami isn't calling you out for it, it's just pointing out that you as the player are probably reaping a lot of enjoyment out of brutally slaughtering people grindhouse style.
>>
>>253106452
No, it's a really out of place J-pop sounding song.
Totally cheesy and would give you a red neck if somebody seen you playing it.

The rest of the soundtrack is just bland. The gameplay is abysmal.
>>
File: 1393816886813.gif (985KB, 500x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1393816886813.gif
985KB, 500x200px
>>253104309
>PW ends with Snake fighting a giant mech piloted by an underaged* girl in her panties while lisetning to a J-Pop anime OP.
>The next game in the series involves a woman and a young boy forced to rape eachother, with the woman exploding due to a bomb forced into her vagina

Pretty big tone shift.
>>
File: Sunny-MGSR.jpg (112KB, 600x338px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Sunny-MGSR.jpg
112KB, 600x338px
>>253106340
A pedo?
>>
>>253106096
>>
>>253106452
>boss fight

Boss fights in that game were just spamming missles and getting more missles dropped off to you. In other words you're just saying you enjoyed listening to the song because you're a faggot who likes japanese girly things.

Paz and Chico are just fucking awful characters for the MGS series.
>>
>>253106096
Meryl. No contest. EVA is a whore, Rose is kinda dull and all the female bosses throughout the series are all kinds of fucked up. Paz is just a moe blob. Naomi is in all of MGS4's worst scenes, and is the main source of the terrible melodrama. Mei Ling is kinda cute I guess, though. Wouldn't call the Boss `a girl'.
>>
>>253106618
it's like we're reading 90s comics.
>>
>>253106340
Who says it isn't canon?

The big man liked the game
>>
>>253106675
Yep, because as I just said the pictures you're posting never happened. That's how Metal Gear Rising portrayed her growing up. Metal Gear Rising is not canon. The last real time we seen Sunny was the MGS4 ending. You should read posts before replying to them.
>>
File: 1402809840733.jpg (174KB, 408x528px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402809840733.jpg
174KB, 408x528px
>>253105731
>>
>>253106956
Kojima hasn't said it's canon. That's the point, that's how it works. You're right in what you're saying but right now it's not confirmed canon at all and seems much more likely that it will be completely removed from canon when kojima wants to make an actual metal gear solid game set after 4.
>>
>>253106232

This. I heard good things and wanted to see the story through to the end, but I actually did stop playing. Not because of some moral ground (how would that even make sense in the story? the protag just goes "nope" and starts jogging his way back to America?), but because it was a boring cover shooter. I don't want to be some great hero, I want to complete the challenges of the game and play through to the end.

It's the same thing for Hotline Miami. It's fun not because I enjoy killing people, but because I enjoy mastering navigation of the space and use of the items given.
>>
>>253106981
If you post it enough, maybe Kojima will actually agree someday. And maybe he'll take you on that Caribbean swingers cruise you've always wanted to go on with him.
>>
File: rosalina luma.png (141KB, 400x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rosalina luma.png
141KB, 400x300px
>Game allows you to be genre savvy and do shit either off of good predictive skills or foreknowledge with a second playthrough.

Deus Ex is the first example that comes to mind, seeing as you can kill Anna Navarre on the plane if you want. Same with Maggie Chow.
>>
File: the machine.png (28KB, 111x113px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
the machine.png
28KB, 111x113px
>>253107074
B A S E D
A
S
E
D
>>
>>253106846
>Meryl "Man Face" Silverburgh
>best girl
She would've been alright if she actually looked like this in MGS4, but she didn't.

MGS1 ranking:
Sniper Wolf>Naomi>Meryl>Mei Ling
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>253106846
EVA? THE WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOREEE BLEEEEEEEEEEEEGHHHH
>>
>>253106751
>grown up sunny with old snake
>snakes been dead for years by this point
>MGR isnt even canon

What the fuck am i looking at? This is pure pedo sensationalism, she was 10 when she knew snake.
>>
File: Cecile.png (89KB, 180x473px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Cecile.png
89KB, 180x473px
>>253106096
>>253106846
What about Cecile ?
>>
>>253106981
Never happened?
>>
>>253107282
Maggie Chow was slightly dumb. I wanted to drop a body from her penthouse, so i killed her and dropped her body, but the moment i started shooting MJ12 came out

So i knew she was working with them when i loaded and played seriously for no reason other that stupid childish needs to play with physics
>>
>>253093931

> "Push the select button"
> You do so
> You realise you're just a pawn in Kojima's game
>>
>>253107351
Fucking saved.
>>
>>253106340
>MGR isn't canon

Not this shit again.

MGR is basically Star Wars EU canon in the Lucas era; it's going to be treated as canon until Kojima wants to do something that contradicts it, then it isn't canon.
>>
>>253106846
What about Para-Medic
>>
>>253107220
I don't even understand your post. Just making sure you knew that MGR has never been stated to be canon by Kojima and it's never in any of his series compilation pictures along with every other game in the series (except portable ops which has been confirmed non-canon)
>>
>>253107536
SOMEONE CALL PLEASE THE POLICE!! WE HAVE A DRAWN PEDO RAPE PICTURE ON OUR HAND STARRING AN ADULT WELL STACKED SUNNY!
>>
File: 1358004658523.gif (2MB, 450x253px)
1358004658523.gif
2MB, 450x253px
>>253107458
>>
>>253107617
I just went to the second floor and tried to hack into the PC-shit-something in one of the rooms, I saw the MJ12 logo and killed everyone.
Not to mention that fucking sound from the motion detectors and the troops coughing.
>>
>>253107074
Who is the girl next to the Secretary of Defense on bottom left corner?
Only person I can think of is Sniper Wolf, but I don't recall codecs with her.
>>
>>253107827
Western moeblob
>>
File: 1401302288906.png (495KB, 800x602px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1401302288906.png
495KB, 800x602px
>>253107582
>What is canon
>>
>>253107545
But that's just EVA with a french accent and without any character development.

Same with Amanda/Meryl.
>>
>>253107971
Sniper Wolf talks with you and Otacon in the second fight with the Nikitas.
>>
>>253106457
>>253096850
>>253105451
Dont you guys see that Hotline Miami is the refutation and deconstruction of Spec Ops: The Line?

Its basically saying "Killing people in Video Games is fun. Get over it you crying blubbering hippy faggots." and I fucking love it for that.
>>
>>253107830
Because canonicity works like Ace Attorney, noncanon till proved otherwise.

It's not like japan doesn't even have the same concept as canon as we do anyway or something. Because oh shit, they don't.
>>
>>253107996
Now you're just saying words
>>
File: 1371049260625.jpg (13KB, 322x193px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1371049260625.jpg
13KB, 322x193px
>>253107706
Bravo, Hideo!
>>
>>253107826
Nope, it's non canon. Only Kojima decides, and until he says its canon it's not canon. That's how things work I'm afraid.

he's never going to say its canon because he's definitely going to release a MGS4 sequel during that time period and he had next to no involvement with MGR and disliked how a lot of the game turned out. People always ask him if its canon and he never answers. I wonder why kek.
>>
>>253108312
>Has Kojima even come out and specifically stated a game to be canon? I don't think so.
>>
File: Kegluneq.jpg (39KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Kegluneq.jpg
39KB, 1280x720px
>>253108121
>Nikitas
You bastard.
You gave her a dishonorable death.
>>
>>253107841
You have absolutely no reading comprehension.
>>
>>253108531
Not like i needed it, seeing how your post makes no sense and is just grasping at whatever you can find.
>>
>>253108176
Still don't know what you're on about.

I'm saying MGR isnt canon because kojima has never said it is. It sounds like you're agreeing with me but also sounds like you're being passive aggressive so I'm confused.
>>
File: Wolf.jpg (5KB, 73x136px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Wolf.jpg
5KB, 73x136px
>>253107971
She calls you when you enter then snowfield to reveal herself like a retard.

>>253108121
>with the Nikitas.
You're a fucking nigger, that fight is easy with PSG1, anyway.

Especially when Snake is so hardcore that he can do a 360nosc0pe and kill the best sniper in the world.
>>
>>253107282
You can choose to save paul from the agents too if that counts.
I let him die the first time
>>
>>253108675
Your post implied that I was saying something I wasn't. Because you have no reading comprehension. That's why you're caliming my post made no sense, because you're an ignoramus.
>>
>>253108021
Canon?
>>
>>253108312
>Only Kojima decides, and until he says its canon it's not canon.

In 2012 at Konami's E3 discussions, they said it would be canon at the point it was Rising rather than Solid.

Unless you have an occasion where Kojima said it wasn't canon anymore, I'm going to go with that.
>>
>>253108706
Jesus, with your awful reading comprehension I wouldn't be shocked if you claimed it was noncanon even if he said otherwise outright.

Japan rarely uses canon in the same way we do, ever. They use "official". It's a different concept.

And claiming anything must be something unless said otherwise tends to be a stupid outlook for most anything.
>>
>>253108707
>>253108472
>>253108121
>mfw the Kurds are on the verge of getting their country back
Will her people finally find peace?
The Peshmerga have been fucking badass in Iraq
>>
>>253108467
Sorry you're wrong, but could you stop being as butthurt about it, you've no argument at all. Do you just assume things are things without needing proof or clarification? You obviously don't understand how facts work in general. Nothing is true until confirmed.
>>
>>253108939
>they

Not Kojima so you're disproving absolutely nothing. I know that the guys trying to sell the game are vaguely claiming its canon. Fucking play the game it's ridiculous, of course it's not canon.
>>
>arguing over whether Revengeance is canon or not
Literally why. Nothing could matter less
>>
>>253109204
>Nothing is true until confirmed
>you've no argument at all

Did you just shut yourself down without noticing it? Cause that's exactly what you're doing, too.
>>
>>253109160
You misunderstand. I coudn't tell what you meant because you have terrible grammar and english skills.
>>
>>253109394
Because Kojima is going to let them say that without his go ahead?

Or, at the least, he wouldn't contradict them if he disagreed?

>Fucking play the game it's ridiculous, of course it's not canon.

Oh, so you're a headcanon type. You don't like where the story went, so you'll make a million excuses as to why it's not canon.
>>
>>253108707

> Best sniper in the world
> Shows half her body when in cover
> Takes an age to shoot
> Sometimes runs with her back turned to you

She's fucking useless. Maybe if she wasn't fucking her dogs she might actually have a clue.
>>
>>253109160
>And claiming anything must be something unless said otherwise tends to be a stupid outlook for most anything.

That's exactly my point you fucking retard. That is exactly what you're doing right now, how can you be so fucking dense
>>
>>253109394
>Fucking play the game it's ridiculous, of course it's not canon.
That's how I feel about MGS4
>>
>>253109637
You got it wrong, and you're arguing it's my fault? You don't trust the guy who makes the mistake to be the one to identify or solve it. If you've already admitted you didn't know what the fuck was going on, that's damning enough evidence for my "You're a tool and you have little comprehension of the world around you" theory.
>>
>>253110317
You're just grasping at straws now
>>
>>253110696
>just grasping at straws now
That's also how I felt about MGS4! Wow, we're really on the same wavelength
>>
>>253110571
I said I didn't know what the fuck YOU were saying. I then explained it was because you're a fucking retard and cant properly articulate even on 4chan.
>>
>>253110219
>Boy, everyone who isn't me is so stupid

My philosophy isn't that, so I'm allowed to say what I feel. Your philosophy stands against you stating it must be noncanon. Don't apply your own rules to other people mindlessly.

You think that, I don't. So saying I'm a hypocrite for doing that thing you don't like to do yourself doesn't work, especially right while you're in the middle of doing exactly that.
>>
>>253110979
Yes, you didn't know what I was saying. You admitted your fault. I admit no such thing.

And you haven't explained anything, explaining would require a little more depth than "You moron, its your fault I can't understand shit".
>>
>>253093931
ITT: People argue that things are whatever they think they are because nobody told them otherwise.

You're all fucking retards and MGR isnt canon because Kojima hasnt said it is. He is the creator, he gets the say. So in other words its non-canon unless he says otherwise. That's how IP's work. Half this thread has the mental age of 12
>>
ROBIN CONFIRMED FOR SMASH!
>>
>>253093931
That twist was fucking retarded.

I knew that REX wasn't activated, it obviously didn't move or do anything at all.
I was asking myself why the fuck i was activating it all the time.
>>
>>253111361
Do you blame other people for you being a retard then?

>'HURR DURR CANT READ BECAUSE OF MUH TERRIBLE GRASP OF GRAMMAR?
>YOU MUST BE STOOPID BECAUSE I CAN READ IT JUST FINE
>I CAN READ YOUR GOOD GRAMMAR JUST FINE SO I MUST BE THE SMART ONE
>>
>>253102575
Apparently having 180 IQ makes you a Mary Sue. Ironically, if Snake DID know everything that was going to happen in the plot and would sabotage it, /v/ wouldn't complain about his "stupidity" but about how Mary Sue he was. There is one thing to learn and that is that /v/ is impossible to please.
>>
>>253111361
Actually I admitted your fault, which is not being able to properly articulate.

That is no fault of mine.
>>
>>253103076
Nanomachines, son
>>
>>253109394
Dat denial.
>>
>>253111741
>>253111915

Amusingly, you haven't complained about having anything new of mine being hard to understand. Did you really just get that hurt when you found out I don't agree with your stupid as fuck hate boner against the current best MG?
>>
>>253107191
It's a game that has the name and was given the go ahead by the licence holder.
That means it's canon by default.

This isn't some unrelated project that has no signs of being of the series or anything.
>>
File: 1363036836919.jpg (72KB, 500x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1363036836919.jpg
72KB, 500x200px
>>253110090
Well, she's supposed to be the best, I think. Keep in mind that everybody in the MGS universe is a complete retard with poor eyesight.

Also, she manages to capture Solid Snake and Meryl, which is more than the rest of FOXHOUND and their next generation special forces do together.

http://youtu.be/rr7YPzuPLas?t=3m20s

muh dik when Shak Ti in The Clone Wars had the same voice actress
>>
>>253111441
But he gave it the metal gear name he ones the product and liked it, he wants more involvement if they do another. What in that suggests non canon?
>>
>>253101582
the player has access to the cutscene
snake doesnt
>>
>>253101580
I played it because I wanted to be the bad guy.
>>
>>253112246
>Amusingly, you haven't complained about having anything new of mine being hard to understand

Pretty awkward way to express yourself, Anon. Other Anon is really rekking and kekking your shit. Stop trying so hard
>>
>>253094819
>it's old therefore everyone has already read/watched/played it
I don't like this logic at all.
>>
>>253106452
Heaven's Divide would have honestly been a more fitting track to use there instead of during that one mission.
>>
>>253113274
Pretty awkward way to admit you have no reading comprehension.

I'd have just admitted it plainly, but I don't need to, being a mature person who doesn't have such embarrassing problems.

Maybe it's just how people who couldn't grasp Rising work.
>>
>>253104972
aren't you pissed that you are never allowed to kill children in games where you can kill everything else?
>>
>>253103621
Some kind of....Metal Gear to link infantry with artillery.
>>
>>253108706
When did he explicitly say metal gear solid was canon?
>>
>>253103382
Gillian Seed?!
mgs4 had so many SNATCHER references, between Metal Gear MKII, to the Act 3 disguise, to Raiden's fucking son
>>
>>253112596
Portable Ops
>>
i watched Escape from New York the other day with friends, we spent all our time making Metal Gear jokes
>>
>>253107458
http://youtu.be/f8so00HxCPY?t=4m45s
>>
i want nastasha back
>>
>>253102159
>implying kojima ins't always tricking players.
>>
>>253114619
Great film. Have you watched the sequel?
>>
>>253113294
you're totally right, nobody should mention that aerith dies in ff7 as well or that darth vader is luke skywalker's father
oops
>>
>>253116221
yep, i watched it before the first one whilst dicking around on instasynch
>>
>>253103372
I motherfucking love PW
>>
>>253102418
We will probably get a remake of the first two MSX games as part of the phantom pain, where the player has to kill Boss after he becomes a villain (unrevealed part of the MGSV map = Outer Heaven in Afrrica)
>>
File: SMhB9U9.gif (864KB, 500x210px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SMhB9U9.gif
864KB, 500x210px
>>253116917
Too bad it was basically just a bad remake because they had to reuse so many elements of the first film. They could've made more movies otherwise, Snake Plissken is a great action character.
>>
>>253106096
Emma
>>
File: 3120823_orig.gif (2MB, 350x228px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3120823_orig.gif
2MB, 350x228px
>>253117135
We can only hope, but it doesn't seem very probable at the moment.

But you never know with Kojima.
>>
>>253105248

>Psi abilities

Meryl! Snap out of it!
>>
>>253106096

Chico in TPP.
>>
>>253115067
the french dante insulting is awesome.

Also, none but the English had the demon voice with effects and shit, lazy fuckers.
>>
>>253118049
A large place?
>>
>>253108707

>360nos0pe

I still don't know what this means. Guess that's what I get for avoiding boring FPS games
>>
File: 1361666687667.jpg (124KB, 560x685px)
1361666687667.jpg
124KB, 560x685px
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9XOSzVb0O0
>>
>>253094049
You missed the point. You were supposed to know that they were civilians.

It was about how soldiers do terrible things in war "because I had to" or "MUH orders". You know what you were doing was wrong, but you did it anyway because you were told to.
>>
>>253118992
You jump, 360 degrees and shoot without aiming. It's stupid because you literally have aim assist in console FPS games.
>>
>>253118992
it's from the cutscene in twin snakes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QL_LB2DBMQ
>>
>>253118904

I dunno why, but at the time, Psycho Mantis reminded me of the boss at 7:09 here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw7UtHOpdSQ
>>
>>253094449
>Liquid and Ocelot see Snake and shoot the card out of his hands
>"HAHA! We showed him! Now, let's abandon this room with the deactivation modules and leave the door open with no security because Snake will NEVER EVER get back to "disarm" Metal Gear

It felt so obvious
>>
>>253119381

Why the hell would you do that? To show off? Spray in all directions?

>>253119793
This game doesn't look nearly as bad as people say.
>>
>>253119793
Goddamn it, if Kojima didn't tell the devs to redo the cutscenes to be MGS3/4 tier ridiculous, Twin Snakes would be like my perfect game

>Plays brilliantly
>Actually challenging AI
>First person shooting
>Ability to shoot cameras
>Better enemy placements

But no. Despite being perfect in most ways, they completely dropped the ball by turning Snake in to Gray Fox
>>
>>253120176
>>Liquid and Ocelot see Snake and shoot the card out of his hands
What if that idiot had destroyed the card?

What would they have done then?
>>
>>253095518
Adachi is the killer.
>>
>>253111879
>Snake Knows
>get to meryl
>knock her out
>get the key
>destroy the key
>ask campbell for a transport to get out.

shortest game ever.
>>
>>253120464

Surely Snake is canon superior to Gray Fox so it makes sense that'd he'd be a bit flippy. I'm not condoning that doorway backflip but otherwise, I'm not sure there's a problem.
>>
>>253120287
Do you mean visually? Because that's obviously run in Dolphin with a bunch of improvements.

It looks great emulated, but pretty bad in its original form.
>>
>>253120641
Without considering the fact that they sent all the foxhounds after you, killing them for no apparent reason and with the risk of killing snake and fooling their own plan.
>>
>>253120838
There's a bit flippy, and I can see what they were going for. They were looking to make Twin Snakes fit in line with MGS2/3 in that the characters are a bit more super human, and since Snake was the greatest soldier who ever lived, they had to make it seem like Snake in his prime was an absolute force of nature.

Kicking off a missile and making a mad run at Metal Gear REX for no reason is where I draw the line, though
>>
>>253120641

I imagine they would have used their knowledge of Snake and the Pentagon links to the operation to pull a massive bluff.
>>
>>253121394
>making a mad run at Metal Gear REX

I think i've reased that from my memory
>>
>>253121217
I always hated this so much. Why the fuck does Liquid betray his own squad like that?

There's literally no reason for them to go 1vs1 against Snake and without even the intention of killing him.

Wolf, Raven and Octopus died for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

>>253121578
And then what? Do nothing with REX until the higher ups realize that it's a bluff and just send in the army?
>>
>>253121865
>>253121394

Did that really happen? And he... flipped off a rocket? I mean, cyborg future raiden, cuhrazy mode, sure. But... Snake?
>>
>>253121865
>>253122170

Snake, when he's first confronted with REX, decides the best course of action is to run as fast as he can and jump at the Radome, without a weapon in his hand

The only reason all this is fresh in my memory is I played the Twin Snakes drinking game on the weekend with my friends. Every time Snake does something outrageous, you down your drink. And holy fuck, we were hammered by the Communications Tower
>>
>>253096949
the funny thing was I missed the civillians with the phosphor and they still all died.
>>
>>253121976
>And then what? Do nothing with REX until the higher ups realize that it's a bluff and just send in the army?
Pretty much. It wasn't a very well thought out plan, but I guess with Liquid disguised as Miller they could control the situation a lot easier so it wouldn't have come to that. They also had Gurlugovich's army and all their equipment there
>>
File: Sunny side up.jpg (32KB, 322x462px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Sunny side up.jpg
32KB, 322x462px
>>253121865
>>253122170
>>253122472
http://youtu.be/hAgCxZJRAtU?t=1h16m50s
>>
>>253122170
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH0XlsbEw4o#t=476
>>
>>253122638
The Russian mercenaries aren't related to this incident, though. Those special forces were already there, God knows why they are wearing the FOXHOUND insignia, though.
>>
>>253100945
I didn't feel criticized by a video game, why did you?
>>
File: 1390240320930.jpg (2MB, 2285x3444px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1390240320930.jpg
2MB, 2285x3444px
>finish mgsv
>great game 9/10, shows big boss establishing outer heaven and all that shit
>credits are rolling
>the usual post-credits call happens
>it's big boss telling snake infor about operation intrude N313
>game cuts to solid snake infiltrating outer heaven
>theme of tara kicks in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jW0BurBNB58
>snake takes off his oxygen mask
>david hayter: "kept you waiting, huh?"

post yfw
>>
>>253122472
REX?

Sounds like a dinosaur themepark!
>>
>>253121865
>>253122472

this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gc6m4322PtI
>>
>>253122909
Liquid and Ocelot agree that worst case scenario, they get Gurlugovich's army to hole up with them in "Outer Heaven"
>>
>>253103342
>when main character knows something you don't.
>>
>>253103342
Dramatic irony, they call it.
>>
File: Disapoint.jpg (91KB, 436x459px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Disapoint.jpg
91KB, 436x459px
>>253123173
>this will never happen
>>
File: 2.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>253123119
because the game diretly talked to the player
>>
File: 1405348221666[1].png (445KB, 800x816px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405348221666[1].png
445KB, 800x816px
>>253123173
>>253117135
>>
>>253123173
MGSVI will be a remake of MG and MG2.
>>
>>253122669
Shit Snake what ARE you doing m8
>>
>>253117353
just like MGS2
S3 project
>>
>>253122669

REX looks good as fuck here.
>>
My pirated copy didn't
>>
>>253123515
I would fucking love this.
>>
File: 1405113520078.jpg (242KB, 540x610px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405113520078.jpg
242KB, 540x610px
>>253123173
>>
>>253123594
>People still have doubts about Snake's IQ

>HURR
>KICK GIANT ROBOT
>>
Reminder that this is cannon until Kojima retcons it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gc6m4322PtI
>>
>All these faggot that haven't read the leaked story
>>
>>253124109
Which of the two things?
>>
>>253108312

You're a fucking Moron. Kojima will not make another Solid game in the post MGS4 timeline. The only Solid games he will make (if any) are a remake of MG1,2 &MGS1, a WW2 game with the Boss or a game in between MGS1 & 2.

Drown yourself.
>>
File: 1402921789047.png (206KB, 335x307px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402921789047.png
206KB, 335x307px
>>253123303
>>253122669
WHAT THE FUCK WAS HE TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH
>>
>>253124248
>cannon
I guess he means Samus Aran's arm cannon?
>>
>>253124248
both

but I didn't intend to post the video again
>>
>>253124479
That was in the original m8
>>
File: 1403859245463.gif (2MB, 610x340px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403859245463.gif
2MB, 610x340px
>>253121976
Noy only that, but he also bothers to hop on an HIND to try and murder you, manages to lose and almost get killed, for no apparent reason...
>>
>>253124451
rip off the radar dome with his own arms then strangle liquid?
>>
>>253122705

Confirmed for Otacon's "And it was so cool, just like my Japanese animes" retelling to Sunny. Or it's the simulation training Raiden undergoes, explaining all the ninja flips
>>
>>253124451
>>253123594

I THINK he was trying to climb on to it and maybe get Liquid out of the cock pit, or something.

I can't fathom any other reason
>>
>>253124582
How the fuck does one parachute out of a crashing helicopter?
>>
>>253124582
having the worst genes of big boss can make you do irrational things it seems.
>>
>>253093931
MGS1 is actually a VR recreation of the Shadow Moses incident.
Combined with Ghost Babel it comprises Raiden's (the player) VR training.
>>
>>253093931
DO NOT TRUST SHEPARD, I REPEAT DO NOT TRUST SHEPARD.
>>
File: 1333147569832.jpg (120KB, 718x870px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1333147569832.jpg
120KB, 718x870px
>>253125068
Why?
>>
File: I'll string you up.jpg (644KB, 1024x4232px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
I'll string you up.jpg
644KB, 1024x4232px
>>253124829
Being Liquid.
>>
>>253125170
because he's indoctrinated.
>>
>>253093931
>game professes to be non-linear and have freedom of choice
>you're still forced into falling for the completely obvious trap

Thanks, Skyrim.
>>
>>253094660
underage detected
>>
>>253125358
I can't tell if that's a real conversation or not.

You can find the Hind wreckage in MGS4-
>>
>>253125170
>>
>>253098142
Circlejerk is a reddit work now? Didn't realize they had the power to claim such terms.
>>
>>253125683
>You can find the Hind wreckage in MGS4

WAT

I really need to replay MGS4, I played it in 25h straight when I got the PS3, and I got all the game blurry as fuck.
>>
File: OK.jpg (155KB, 1024x966px)
OK.jpg
155KB, 1024x966px
>>253125683
>>
>>253104972
>the age old 'violence in video games makes you/means you're violent in real life

Getting mighty tired of your bullshit, anon.
>>
>>253125068
I can't find that youtube video of the fake MW2 speedrun.
>>
>>253125870
It's in the snowfield where you fight Crying Wolf, you need to walk around a small hill or something at the outer edge of the area.
>>
Why does Kojima hate Solid Snake so much? Is it because of the reaction to MGS2?
>>
>>253127059

Because he a crone. Crone have no soul. Pls understand.
>>
File: 1355404913026.png (404KB, 600x450px)
1355404913026.png
404KB, 600x450px
>>253127059
Because Kojima is a faggot with a hard-on for Big Bossu.
>>
>>253125723
You know, for how shit that game was, that moment was pretty heavy.
Thread posts: 358
Thread images: 60


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.