[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thread died directly after it finished, but here you faggots

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: the_great_console_race_full.jpg (3MB, 5000x4946px) Image search: [Google]
the_great_console_race_full.jpg
3MB, 5000x4946px
Thread died directly after it finished, but here you faggots go anyways. Do with it like you do normally.
>>
>>250326569

Thank you so much

I capped all the OP posts in that thread too just in case
>>
thank you
>>
OP here. I am glad someone was able to archive it. Wonder why the last thread was killed though.
>>
>>250326861
The punchline was so perfect that it transcended /v/
>>
While we're at it does anyone have a complete cap of the fry cook one?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTLIoid9qZw
END
>>
File: 1380072885906.jpg (40KB, 316x311px) Image search: [Google]
1380072885906.jpg
40KB, 316x311px
>SEVEN FUCKING HOURS
>>
Why do you want to make a pic of a idea that a hundred people on /v/ have already done?
>>
The thread isn't dead
It's just so good that it's been pulled into /v/'s mysterious secret bonus level called Page ?
>>
>>250326861
Get on steam you shit
>>
It was a good day for /v/. This happened and an anon got rekt by a mod
>>
>>250326861
The mods probably let it be til the end and then killed it after thousands of reposts for the ending. Best thing they could do to be honest.
>>
>>250326569

It's a shame you capped the posts before they got the large amount of responses, we don't have a visual archive of the reaction they got
>>
>>250327115
It's fine, we don't need a laugh-track
>>
>>250327056
Steam? Why? Just to remind you guys, I am NOT the frycook games OP.
>>
>>250326861
Bravo. I can't believe you worked for 8 hours on this.

Anyway, thanks for giving us a good laugh, God knows /v/ needs it.
>>
>>250327001
I intended to play vidya this afternoon.
One of those events, I guess.
I can't believe how it withstood all those underage ban-evading shitposters and console fanboys.

>>250327115
Why do you need extra replies for a joke to indicate it's funny?
>>
>>250327115
http://boards.deniableplausibility.net/v/search/subject/Great%20Console%20Race/
>>
>>250326861
I just want you to know that you wasted seven fucking hours of your life here. Seven hours you're never getting back.

Why?

Because you love /v/ and want it to be a better place, so you put your work towards making something fun for us. And I just want you to know that you are the best sort of user /v/, no, 4chan and the internet can have. I love you.
>>
Thread theme
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjOrMgWei0Q
>>
>>250326569
we need more of these, a new one next week?
>>
Stop making nintenyearolds think they did well E3. It was terrible.
>>
>>250327451
Big deal, you wasted about the same amount of time doing the same reharshed shitposts I've been reading here for years.
>>
>>250327290

If the purpose of the cap is to relive the moment, it's worth having how the thread looked at the end of it

It's the same reason why some caps put reaction images and posts around something, to give an idea of how /v/ reacted
>>
>>250327684
but he didn't you faggot
>>
>>250327703
>not reading the entire post
>>
>>250327684
If anything it was pro PC you big dummy, nintendo and all three consoles looked dumb.
>>
>>250327047
Actually yeah I noticed that. What the hell happened to it?

>>250327451
I appreciate the comments dude. Even when the threads were getting shit on, I am glad people stuck around and wanted to see it get to the end. And I think it paid off in the long run. Some of those moments, holy shit I did not expect such reactions.
>>
>>250327684
I don't think you know how those types of threads work, m8. Nobody wins in those threads.

Besides from PC in this one
>>
>>250327820
>tfw I realized I am the cancer
Well shit.
>>
>>250327047
I fucking love that page
>>
File: PC Master race wins again.png (371KB, 1334x369px) Image search: [Google]
PC Master race wins again.png
371KB, 1334x369px
>>250327115
>>
>>250328040
>accepting and acknowledging your mistake and not going hurr I was only pretending to be retarded

You're okay too. I forgive you.
>>
>>250327464
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzMJk8nGpoc
>>
>>250327928
It got zapped to the magic zone
>>
>>250327928
Can you zip all the images together? Thanks m8.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.