[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Click for more| Home]

>You will never be a swag as Scarflard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 501
Thread images: 63

File: rock me scarflard.png (18KB, 544x503px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rock me scarflard.png
18KB, 544x503px
>You will never be a swag as Scarflard
>>
So he won?
>>
>>247632247
yes
>>
>>247632490
He looked so fucking stupid. Glad he won.
>>
>in before more scrubs cry about some personal idea of 'honor'
>>
when he wore the scarf on top of the fucking kimono i just lost it
>>
>>247632810

>personal idea
>it's universally accepted in any sport or game you play in the world that timestalling is an dishonorable tactic and frowned upon

Learn some social norms you retarded autist
>>
i wonder if kotaku will write an article on all the bullying.

the fag was getting booed at the event, lol.
>>
>>247633439
It's not as bad as faking an injury which is done in real sports all the time.
>>
>>247633439

>wahhh I'm a dumb scrub wahhh I play for fun stop throwing me that's sooo cheap
>>
>>247633439
>implying you wouldn't do the same
>implying kirby didn't stall the 4 man melee
>>
>>247634208

Which is frowned on upon and considered playing dirty too you retard
>>
>>247633439
>He's never watched the game of American Football
Literally if you don't have the lead when there is less than a min, you've lost.
>>
Someone post the video where he gets rekt.
>>
>You better let me win
>>
>>247634417
And yet pretty much everyone does it given the chance.
>>
>wearing a scarf in summer in SoCal
>>
>>247634886

Not if you're an honorable player
>>
>>247634684
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQsivruSEEE
>>
>>247635120
Chivalry is dead, anon.
>>
rule 34 of fatscarf and zss
rule 34 of fatscarf and zss
rule 34 of fatscarf and zss
rule 34 of fatscarf and zss
rule 34 of fatscarf and zss
>>
>>247635324

Oh and that's the perfect argument for not calling fat scumbags with no talent out on playing dirty?
>>
>GUNNRS and a Scarf
>>
>>247635120

Honor doesn't mean shit if you win.

Go watch Moneyball, the coach essentially loses everything at the end because he does the honorable thing of making his methods public. Then the Athletics proceed to lose everything for the rest of time.
>>
>>247635429
I'm kinda surprised we haven't gotten any.
>>
>>247635652
Not what I'm saying, I'm just saying expect more shameless plays.
>>
>>247635120

Honor is the thing you pretend to have when you get fucking rekt by someone playing to win. If you can't beat turtling, you deserve to lose. If you can't counter spamming, you deserve to lose.
>>
The whole tournament was nothing but a publicity stunt, and a good one at that. It meant nothing.
>>
>>247635867

And I'm saying stop defending this shit. If you see someone playing dirty call him out on it and don't argue with some strawman
>>
>>247635997
>not reking them honorably especially when they're tryhards

Remember to do it with a smile.
>>
>>247635997

No. Timestalling is dirty playing and is rightfully frowned upon. If you weren't a fat autist and actually knew some social norms you'd know that
>>
>>247634669
>Literally
Holy shit, fuck off.
>>
>>247632810
gee it's a personal idea?

I guess 200,000 people DIDNT boo that fat faggot off stage.
>>
>>247636120

Your 'playing dirty' is just you being a scrub who refuses to learn to play the game right.
>>
File: 200-MAD[1].jpg (51KB, 500x738px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
200-MAD[1].jpg
51KB, 500x738px
I'm still mad.
>>
>>247636120
I'm not whomever you were talking to, I wasn't defending it, I was simply implying you're going to get a lot of this kind of lame bullshit.
Yes. You should call them out, but don't do it in a whiny way, though.
>>
>>247636379
Yeah? Well who won the trophy? If it was so frowned upon, then it would be on the marks for disqualification.
>>
Holy fuck, I am absolutely loving these tears. Who knew /v/ would get THIS assblasted?
>>
>>247636765

Trophies are worthless without people congratulating you for it. Yeah you won, but everyone knows you didn't deserve it
>>
>>247636534

Don't expect to ever have any friends in your life
>>
File: bL6pu.gif (336KB, 437x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bL6pu.gif
336KB, 437x480px
And? If they have bullshit mechanics like this sudden death shit ofc it may get abused. Smashfags had it coming.
>>
>>247637004
Tell that to Richard Sherman.
>>
>>247635264
Shit, that's just beautiful.
>>
>>247636923

It's fucking Smash mate, /v/ will shit their collective pants over anything to do with Smash announcements.

Do you not remember Japan Time?
>>
>>247637302

Who?
>>
>>247634170
He was getting booed before it even started.
>>
>>247636459

>audience
>fucking mattering

lel

>>247636379

Boo fucking hoo, he played smart and took advantage of the sudden death round. He won. Why are there so many scrubs on /v/?
>>
>>247636379
>social norms
>in a fucking video game

Who's the autist now, sperglord?
>>
>>247637250

shh baby shh, no more tears, Alpha Scarf won fair and square.
>>
>>247637619

>winning is the only thing that matters

I'm asking again. What good does it do if you win at any cost and people still treat you like the loser?
>>
I bet you fags think that spamming fireballs is cheap too.
>>
>>247637637

>thinking social norms don't exist in video games

And this is how I know you don't know what social norms are. And this is how I know you're an autist. And I mean the literal illness. I'm not using it as an insult. You don't understand social norms and are confused at people getting mad at you for not following them
>>
>>247638078
Im sure they are the same people who get mad that their dark souls players don't bow before reaming their ass.
>>
>>247637962
Don't bother.
Reminder this is /v/, the place where all of the shit stains of the internet gather to fling garbage at each other. You shouldn't expect any notion of social skills from these rejects
>>
>>247632124
but when reggie comes back its all ogre lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1NW1EL5X9Q
>>
>>247637962

I'm asking again, why are you such a scrub?
>>
>>247638673
haha was not expecting the "Wombo Combo" screams.
>>
>>247637962
He is a foreigner playing a tournament in another country, he probably doesn't even speak english.

If an american were to play a smash tournament here in Chile (the country where scarffag is from, and yes I said here) he would probably be treated like a loser too.

Even against all odds, scarf fag beat the americunt.

VIVA CHILE
>>
>>247637004
>didn't deserve it

Holy shit you really are an autist. It's fucking never about what someone "deserves" you sperg.
>>
>>247637962
In competitions that matter where there is more at stake (sports for example) no one bats an eyelash. Why? Because ultimately it really doesn't matter. Lives aren't at stake, these people aren't trying to cure cancer or improve the quality of life for millions on earth. Why you place so much importance on this imaginary idea of honor in a video game is beyond me.
>>
Well I'm glad they showed so much of the game in motion, looks really fun.
>>
>>247637619
what about sakurai back stage? you think he flew all the way from hard work nipponland just to watch this chubby autist camp? he like players that duke it out.
>>
He won. That's all there's to it.
>>
>>247638078

Of course they do, along with throwing and turtling and anything else that they perceive as "cheap" because they don't know how to counter it. It's scrub mentality that's cancerous in fighting games.
>>
C H I CHI, L E, LE CHI CHI CHI LE LE LE VIVA CHILE
>>
Kirby took advanatge by KOing people off the scaffold in the boxing ring stage. Ya'll mad.
>>
>>247636379
Timed stocked matches are a fucking mistake.
>>
>>247632124
>>247632124
>>247632124

>tfw rich fag
>tfw going to comission shitloads of porn of his fat dick pumping Samus with cum

MUH DICK
>>
>>247639373

Bull fucking shit. Go watch the football world championship and see how fucking pissed people will be at every single dive and at blatant timestalling. People literally will go riot about this.
Don't talk out of your ass just because you never step outside your home. Noone likes people who play with shitty tricks just to win and nobody wants to see that and nobody treats them as legitimate winners.
>>
>>247640005

What this actually all boils down too in the end is that they're upset a fat kid with a scarf won, nothing more nothing less
>>
>>247639776
pelotudo Argentin es el mejor pais latino y mas blanco que el tuyo
>>
>>247640334
make sure you request confirmed impregnation
>>
>>247640143

Time limits exist so that games don't go on forever. It exists in any professional sport because it would be just ridiculous to play indefinitely.

Timestalling is a scumbag strategy that tries to make use of that although it shouldn't have anything to do with how you play the game. In most sports you'll get a heavy penalty if you tried this shit.
>>
First I got mad when fat ocelot won. Then I got happy because a down syndromes kid deserve some joy.
>>
>>247640445

Scarf won. Nothing will change this. Suck his obese dick, choke on it.
>>
>>247640610

If he played clean noone would've boo'd at him. He played worse and everybody knows he deserved to lose.
>>
>>247633439
Pokemon
Cybertron talking on video about timestalling being a tactic that's part of the game.
Any game, you said?
>>
He knows that people don't like he won
>>
>>247641273

see >>247641192
>>
>>247632124
Regarding the finals -- it was lame and boring as fuck to watch, but that's what happens when a move is designed like Zero Suit's whip. It's safe on shield, meaty as hell, and clears up mad space. Of course a character like Kirby is going to be at a massive disadvantage in the neutral game against that.

I figured from watching Her performance against Rosalina in round 1 she'd end up in finals, and as soon as Kirby was her opponent, it was a sealed fate. It doesn't make it fun to watch, but taking advantage of an advantageous matchup and a tactic that your opponent can't or isn't dealing with is how games are won. If nothing else, It should hopefully highlight some of the weaknesses built into how much the game rewards these strong zoning and escape moves.
>>
>>247641192

Yes he did, but that doesn't change the fact that he was doing so by using cheap tactics and that noone who has any sense of honor and fairness agrees that he deserved to win.

People don't hate him for being a fat autist. People hate him for being a douchebag without a sense of fairness. Say if he didn't ran away in the end and played offensively till the Sudden Death and THEN won, people would've stood up and cheered for this guy. His appearance didn't matter, his behaviour does
>>
>>247641192
Well he has a bad reputation preceding him too.
>>
Why didn't he ask for Ridley?

He should have asked for Ridley when he won.
>>
File: 12042611.jpg (32KB, 252x169px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
12042611.jpg
32KB, 252x169px
GONNA CRY

KIRBY SUCKS AND RAN OUT OF TIME

WOAH WOAH WOAH
>>
>>247633439
>it's universally accepted in any sport
>any sport
>sport

confirmed for not watching any real sports.

Running out the clock is a very fucking common tactic in American Football, Hockey, Basketball, and Soccer.
>>
>>247641972

Most people probably didn't even know who he was and still immediately disliked him simply by seeing the way he's playing
>>
>>247632124
>lost semi to olimar
>fans voted him in over olimar because fanservice
>faggot plays like a cunt all game
>gets booed by everyone
>reggie even falters a little yet everyone ignores the booing and shouting

I hope the faggot gets decked and his trophy stolen
>>
File: 1402210224471.gif (3MB, 270x216px)
1402210224471.gif
3MB, 270x216px
>>
>>247641972

I'm sure he's crying his eyes out because a couple dumb ass scrubs on the internet who've never played fighting games in their lives are raging over his smart play.
>>
>>247642165

>I'm talking completely out of my ass

I don't watch Americlapball because that sport is stupid, but In real Football and Basketball you get penalties for timestalling
>>
>>247635120
>honor means not using legitimate tactics to win

I think you meant to say retarded player
>>
>>247642571

No, I bet he's crying his eyes out because everybody was booing at him getting the trophy, cheering at his opponent more than him and probably hundreds of people sending him messages that he suck dick
>>
>>247642598

It's almost like different games have different rules and taking advantage of the rules to win is the name of the fucking game!
>>
>>247642598
Running out the clock doesn't mean holding onto the ball until the shooting clock runs out you retard. It's means holding onto it as long as possible every time you're in possession.
>>
>>247640980
>it shouldnt have anything to do with how you play the game

Well too fucking bad, it does. remove the fucking time limit or shut the fuck up like holy shit are you fucking brain damaged?
>>
>>247642964

This is the case in any fucking game you retard. Noone likes timestallers. Noone thinks timestalling is an honorable tactic. Noone wants to watch timestallers play
>>
You know the biggest thing this whole argument highlights is that Smash players are unable to adapt to situations that can, and do, occur in their game and are therefore forced to vilify other players by calling them "cheap" in an attempt to devalue their win.

I hope all of you realize that you're not making yourselves look like you're on some kind of moral pedestal by crying "No honor!" or "Cheap tactics"; you are simply admitting that, in the face of something that exists in the game that you don't know how to cope with, you whine about it.

In a game where avoiding damage is advantageous, staying outside of your enemy's range--running away--is to your benefit. If you're unable to handle that, that's your fault, not the other player's. If you blame anyone, blame the person that designed the mechanics, but most of all blame yourself for not being able to counter it.
>>
HBOX sheep still mad over the loss of their internet e-celeb

Beaten by a nobody and blames it on cowardice man what a fucking sore loser
>>
I hate the guy too for being a humongous faggot, but come on guys, Smash isn't even a tourney worthy game. So why get mad that he won some gay ass invitational that didn't go by typical tourney rules?
His victory means nothing.
>>
>>247643158

You're so fucking stupid. Even if you keep passing around for extended periods of times without trying to attack you get penalties for timestalling.

Do you understand what the word means?
>>
>>247643253
>WAHHHH I DON'T LIKE IT SO DON'T DO IT

Nah, fuck you. I don't care what you like or don't like, winning is all that matters.
>>
>>247643473
Nice repost retard

So proud you posted it twice?
>>
>>247643319
>kirbyfags
>>
>>247643879

If that's how you think, don't be surprised if everyone treats you like fattyscarf autist.
>>
>>247643906
yeah, what a fucking retard. i'm so glad scarfshit got booed, what a dishonorable cunt. i hope he gets raped. Hbox deserved better
>>
>>247643878
>>247643878
>doesn't mean holding onto the ball until the shooting clock runs out you retard

Read that again because I think you're brain is having a hard time comprehending what I wrote.
>>
>>247644245
git gud
>>
>>247643236

Because everyone wants to watch people running away from each other for hours.
If you don't understand why timelimits exist you should question your own intelligence
>>
>>247642598
>In real Football and Basketball you get penalties for timestalling

They deactivate the Shot Clock after it gets to be a certain time in the quarter.

In football you can still timestall if the game clock<the play clock

Also, >>247643158
>>
>>247633439

your tears are delicious
>>
>>247643878
Holy shit you're retarded. You obviously shoot before the shooting clock runs out but stall again when you get possession back to run as much time off as possible.
>>
File: 288173187171.jpg (919KB, 3000x2889px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
288173187171.jpg
919KB, 3000x2889px
>Kirbyfags
>Hboxfags
>>
>>247636412

No he's right it's LITERALLY how they do it. They don't bother playing the end of the game. It's not a joke.
>>
>>247644687

That's still timestalling and you get penalties for that if it's obvious that you don't try an attack you stupid fuck.
>>
>>247635120

MUH HONOR
MUH HAMBOIGAS
>>
File: 1402174386690.gif (1MB, 256x144px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402174386690.gif
1MB, 256x144px
>>247633439
>>
I am a huge melee-fag, and even you niggers could use this link:

http://www.sirlin.net/articles/playing-to-win-part-1.html

tldr: Play to fucking win, no matter what.
>>
>>247644748
>what are timeouts to stop the clock
>what are botched snaps
>>
>>247635264
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuZWbpA4Y-8
>>
File: 1402445777395.png (125KB, 683x681px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402445777395.png
125KB, 683x681px
We may have disagreements on what qualifies as "fair" can all agree this scarfed faggot wasn't as good as Hbox right?
>>
>>247640814
>mas blanco

top ñeñ
>>
File: 1385757036086.jpg (44KB, 451x392px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1385757036086.jpg
44KB, 451x392px
>>247635120
>M-MUH HONOR
>F-FUCKING FATTY
>h-his reputation is ruined
>h-he'll get hatemail
>>
>>247643726
I blame it on the shit tournament rules and bad game design. Boxman cheesed his way to the top by abusing game mechanics and lost because of the shit tournament rules.
>>
>>247644975
Basketball doesn't have that penalty you fucking retard
>>
>>247644245

If you've played fighting games long enough you come across every kind of crybaby scrub bitch imaginable so there's no surprises to be had from them anymore. They cry, lose, and ragequit and never get good.
>>
>>247645228

Have you ever watched a game? If the losing team is out of timeouts and doesn't have possession they don't play. Everyone just walks out onto the field and the game is over. They don't even stall the time they just end the game there and don't play the last minute.
>>
So this fatty here instantly became the ChrisG of smash?
>>
>>247645380

Say that to his trophy
>>
>>247645380
He was good enough
>>
He handled that shit better than any of us ever would, he gave zero fucks about what people thought of him. Dressed how he wanted to and everything, he isn't ashamed of himself.

How many of you fags have the balls to express yourself and dress and act like how you really want to act in public?
>>
>>247645728
>the ChrisG

but he isn't salt incarnated
>>
For that guy last thread:

It wasn't that it was just a hyperbole, it was that your post made NO sense when you claimed Rachel was an S-Tier character when she was essentially F-Tier. You really fucking suck at hyperboles.
>>
If they were using actual tournament rules, he would have been forced to actually fight in that losing situation. There's nothing wrong with what he did given the rules in effect, but its retarded that the rules allowed for it in the first place. Who the fuck thought turning the game into single elimination Dive Kick match would be a good idea for a tournament.
>>
File: kirbyfags.jpg (46KB, 600x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kirbyfags.jpg
46KB, 600x300px
>>
>>247635264
I don't get it. Metaknight won the match. How exactly did he got rekt?
>>
>>247633439
You're wrong, Timestalling is done in a bunch of other fighting games

IT'S NOT DONE IN SMASH BECAUSE SUDDEN DEATH IS BROKEN AS SHIT

That's why tournaments turn off sudden death

OH LOOK THIS TOURNAMENT HAD SUDDEN DEATH TURNED ON

MAYBE THAT'S BECAUSE IT WASN'T AN ACTUAL TOURNAMENT AND YOU'RE GETTING ANGRY OVER NOTHING, AS USUAL, /V/.
>>
File: muh honor.jpg (115KB, 1160x612px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
muh honor.jpg
115KB, 1160x612px
>muh honor
>muh fairness

When did The Brawl Club invade /v/?
>>
>>247645701
>Literally if you don't have the lead when there is less than a min

I correct your statement by saying you can use timeouts and botched kneel downs have happened.

You didn't say anything about not having any timeouts. So don't fucking try to make shit up.

NFL games have come to last seconds plenty of times you fucking retard.
>>
File: 1360425627481.png (6KB, 400x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1360425627481.png
6KB, 400x400px
>>247645728
>ChrisG
Does he collude? If not, he's just Infiltration.
>>
>>247645984
Not to mention it's his dead mother's scarf.

He's the fucking man.
>>
File: 1402450393564.gif (2MB, 177x150px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402450393564.gif
2MB, 177x150px
>>247635120
Fucking tourneyfags, never change.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ5I2UmxI4s
>>
>>247640814
>Más blanco
>>>/facebook/
>>
>>247645630

Sure. Keep telling yourself that you're playing fair. Keep patting yourself on the shoulder, since noone else does it. Keep telling yourself that you don't want people shake your hand after a game and tell you that it was a good game while actually meaning what they say
>>
>>247644975
Referee here, lrn2bball. The only penalty related to stalling is if the 24 second shotclock ends while a player still has possession of the ball. A team can do whatever the fuck they want within the other rules before then.
>>
>>247646129
At least it showed people that there's a reason the rules exist.

I can't imagine many people enjoyed watching the finals or grand finals with how they turned out aside from all the people in here baiting anyway.
>>
http://strawpoll.me/1882952
>>
Why does smash bros have to be ruined by fags like happybox?
>>
File: 1381186263374s.jpg (2KB, 121x125px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1381186263374s.jpg
2KB, 121x125px
>scarflard

Jesus christ
>>
>>247644995
>>247645529
>>247646361

Keep samefagging
>>
>>247632124
I think I was less infuriated by the fucking scarf and more by the gamer glasses
>>
>>247640445
The riots happen because they lose you dingus not because of the way the opposing team won. If their respective team wins using the same "tricks" they wouldn't give a flying fuck. If you ventured out of your head once in a while (after you removed it from your ass of course) and actually interacted with sane people you would know this.
>>
File: 1384042788970.jpg (1MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1384042788970.jpg
1MB, 5000x5000px
I feel bad for Chile, having this fedora autismal representing them is worse than losing
>>
File: 1399623635807.jpg (102KB, 600x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1399623635807.jpg
102KB, 600x600px
>>247635120
>>
>>247646246
>MAYBE THAT'S BECAUSE IT WASN'T AN ACTUAL TOURNAMENT
Then I guess those weren't actual trophies
>>
File: 23184434.jpg (161KB, 800x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
23184434.jpg
161KB, 800x800px
>>247646129
If it was actual tournament rules neither of those two would have made it that far and Ken would have swept the entire tournament up.

They only won because they both camped at the edges of each match they were in and let Smash and its retarded fucking item placement feed them smash balls and max tomatoes the entire match.

figuratively a sitting war.

>>247646490
WHAT'S FUNNY is that /v/ was saying earlier that the items exist for a reason and competitive players aren't actual smash players while just having witnessed why this entire event was a sham.

I sometimes wonder if /v/ is made entirely of trolls, top to bottom.
>>
File: 1395772883796.gif (352KB, 499x289px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1395772883796.gif
352KB, 499x289px
>>247646385
Reggie will avenge HBox
>>
>>247646341
>dead mother's scarf

What a fucking awesome son. Didn't even give a shit if he was ridiculed, and single-handedly pissed off Honorfags and Hbox dicksuckers on /v/.

A fucking badass, and a fucking hero.
>>
>>247640445
The Irish are usually drunk enough as a people that you can get them to riot for damn near anything. You just have to rile them up enough to get their blood boiling in their potato-clogged arteries.

>Seamus, Scotland is seceding and England is just going to let them do it! Remember how King Edward raped your mother?
And there you go.
>>
>>247646657

Keep crying
>>
>>247645380

How can we disagree about wether he played fair or not and agree about wether he was better or not?
If he was better and won, he played fair
If he was worse and still won, he played unfair.
>>
>>247646741
don't be a bully
>>
>>247646274

Yes they have. But they've also ended early plenty of times.

I thought you'd have more of a brain than to assume NFL games ALWAYS ended 100% of the time before the last minute was played.

Are you honestly that fucking retarded that you need it spoonfed to you?

It was to prove pro sports DO run out the clock and that in football it's literally a part of the game to the point that if the team has the ability to run out the clock with the other team unable to do anything the game will end early.
>>
>>247640445
People only do that if their team is the losing one. I have never seen the winning team complain about that bullshit.
Wait, that sounds an awful lot like this thread with how the Kirby Player was edge camping most of his earlier rounds...
>>
>>247646657
>SAMEF-FAG

Maybe if you scream loud enough, it'll come true.
>>
>>247644484
Blame the game, not the players.

And when the fuck did I question the reason for having time limits? Scrub.
>>
>>247646341
Source? Because if it's true, he has my respect.
>>
>>247646425
I visibly wrench every time someone at a fighting game tournament doesn't shake hands with the opposing player or even acknowledges them.

It just makes me think "You are such a stupid faggot I hope you get hit by a bus". Autists on /v/ can say that popularity means nothing and it only matters if you can win at tournaments, but popularity is what wins sponsors and sponsors is why people are able to attend the major tournaments in the first place.

So if you're an unlikable piece of shit to everyone, expect the fighting game community to treat you the same in turn.

/v/ and their knowledge of their parents basement doesn't mean jack shit when it comes to actual fighting games.
>>
File: 6446.jpg (13KB, 221x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
6446.jpg
13KB, 221x225px
>I live in Chile
>>
>>247646243

He didn't win. In the very last second, Diddy took Meta Knight's percentage higher, therefore Meta Knight lost.
>>
That fucking Megaman player holyshit, the crowd gave him so many chances and hekpt fucking blowing it. At least he got the final smash off.
>>
>>247647632
Not his fault, Megaman looked like garbage, he was slow as fuck and had a ton of lag on all his moves.
>>
>>247644975
>That's still timestalling
Uh-huh, that's kind of the point
> and you get penalties for that
No, you don't
> if it's obvious that you don't try an attack
I don't think you know what the fuck basketball even IS.
>>
File: 1401404595939.jpg (30KB, 568x334px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1401404595939.jpg
30KB, 568x334px
>>247646248
Jesus...
These are is otaku rules tier
>>
>>247646741
Fuck you're right. Im from Chile and I feel this way. I also share his last name, Barrios... Fuck
>>
Tone it down a little more. 1/10 for effort though.
>>
>>247646243
Tourney rules. If players are equal in lives but time runs out, the player with highest % loses.
>>
>>247647632
THIS

AND HE ONLY GOT IT OFF BECAUSE THE ROSALINA PLAYER WAS SUCH A BRO AND INTENTIONALLY GOT HIT BY IT

Why are Rosalinafriends the best?
>>
>>247635324
The servers I join are still lively what are you talking about?
>>
>>247645984
Did you know autists don't realize how fucking stupid they look in public?
>>
>>247647104
>Literally if you don't have the lead when there is less than a min
>Literally
>b-but I didn't really mean literally

You're even more retarded then the idiot who think's people don't stall in sports.
>>
>>247647857

>not this anime is like shit

precisely, this anime is shit, not like shit
>>
>>247647632
That Rosaline player gave him the Smash. She literally backed off when they were both near it and jumped into it just so she could get hit.

A true hero, but we'll hate her.
>>
>>247647464
IIRC scarffag fucking hugged the other guy.
>>
>>247647941
meant to quote
>>247647464
>>
>>247647857
>have at least one photo for anime
what the fuck does that even mean?
>>
Hope Hbox calls out all the people who were booing to be dishonourable faggots tbh
>>
>That WiiFit player
>That ZSS player
I actually fucking raged as if I was watching another fucking Rangers game, screamed at the monitor and everything. Fucking irritating, I want to punch that fat scarf guy so damn bad. Just looking at him makes me upset
>>
File: 4YkKujX.png (3KB, 416x33px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4YkKujX.png
3KB, 416x33px
>>
>>247648285

I thought I was the only one who noticd since everybody was being busy losing their shit over seeing Megaman's finals smash.
The true hero that we needed
>>
File: 39608097_p0.png (362KB, 643x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
39608097_p0.png
362KB, 643x800px
>>247647632
What I find terrible is that I didn't see him use a special once

Not once

Did you? I only saw him use rush spring for recovery, but not one leaf shield or fire pump or metal blade

How can one person be so bad at a tournament they were selected for? Even the Wii Fit trainer, terrible player that she was, had the sense to sit at the edge of the map and use her ranged special abilities, he didn't even have the sense to do that.

Even if he filled the screen with metal blades, I would have been happy
>>
File: akfd.jpg (47KB, 800x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
akfd.jpg
47KB, 800x450px
>>247648426
Let it all out, mate. Just let it all out.
>>
>>247647445
I think it was from this interviewhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIvfsa_6Obg
>>
File: 1400702543319.gif (4MB, 275x206px)
1400702543319.gif
4MB, 275x206px
Viva Chile, conchetumare
>>
>>247648426
You forgot to include the Kirbyfag, since he edge camped pretty much every single match.

Too bad you can't edge camp 1v1 :^)
>>
>>247645728
No, this isn't even remotely ChrisG. ChrisG is actually GOOD at Marvel, despite what whiny scrubs will say ("He's just good at abusing a broken team!," they say. A) That's the point. B) Where all the other Morridooms in top 8?).
>>
>>247647769
He only looked like garbage because he was playing him like a fucking tool.

>RANGED TECHNICAL CHARACTER
>RUB YOUR FACE IN THE ASS OF EVERY MELEE HEAVY CHARACTER IN THE MATCH

He deserves a kick in the ass for being dumb enough to do shit like trying to use his F Smashes in melee range of the characters who had much faster, much more powerful smashes like Little Mac.

The fucker went up to little mac and tried to buster him in the face and FUCKING SURPRISE LITTLE MAC IS MUCH FASTER THAN HE IS AT MELEE.
>>
Who Chile here?
>>
>>247646816
it sure wasn't actual money
>>
ITT: YOU'RE NOT PLAYING THE GAME RIGHT WAAAAAAH
>>
File: 23412424234.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
23412424234.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
>>247648436
KIRBY GETTING BTFO
>>
>>247648285
This

And it cost her the match too

She was a true patriot
>>
>>247634669
Well ZSS didn't have the lead when there was under a minute, yet she won!
>>
>>247647923
Also
First this shit.
Next... The world Cup FIFA!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYN_8WvBjEw
>>
>>247637004
>Trophies are worthless without people congratulating you for it.

This fucking sentence obliterated my sides.
>>
>>247648945
>WAAAH CHRISG IS ABUSING A CHEAP COMP
Then everyone flocks to it and a few months later, find out they are so shit they can't make it work, so they go back to the usual Wesker/Zero/Virgil shit.
>>
what the fuck is a chile? you mean the restaurant? he's from a restaurant? no wonder he's so fat.
>>
>>247649602

What do you think trophies are for? What makes the difference between a trophy and a regular piece of metal?
>>
>Ken
look at him, look at him and laugh
>>
>>247637004
>I can't revel in my accomplishments if there isn't anyone around to validate my life!

You are a sad person.
>>
>>247648804
>Being proud of that fatfuck
>>
>>247637302
Sherman did deserve it

He's still a terrible person though
>>
>>247649895
>What do you think trophies are for?
For saying "I'm the winner, now look at this shiny piece of shit I won and you didn't".
>What makes the difference between a trophy and a regular piece of metal?
"I won it and you didn't", there's the difference.

You can argue that it's "unfair" or "unskillful" or whatever the fuck else you wanna call it. Objectively and calling it 100% unbiasedly, he won. That's what it comes down to.
>>
File: thisfuckingguy.gif (2MB, 250x136px)
thisfuckingguy.gif
2MB, 250x136px
>>247649841
>>
>>247649969

Accomplishments are worthless if there is noone who doesn't acknowledge them.
>>
What the fuck happened? I didn't watch because I was trying to get better at drawing porn.
>>
YouTube link to final match?
>>
File: 1402080057365.png (176KB, 404x290px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402080057365.png
176KB, 404x290px
>scarf
>polo shirt
>FUCKING GAMER GLASSES
>GAMER GLASSES
We can all agree he dressed like he played right?
>>
>>247649917
For what?
Being double teamed every match he was in because the others were afraid of him?
Not getting a good item lineup?
Not having smash balls spawn next to him?
Having the shittiest final smash?

Yeah those are all totally his fault.
>>
>>247650383
You sound really insecure.

Personal goals are the most fulfilling.
>>
>>247650402
>I was trying to get better at drawing porn.
No time to fill you in, get to work son

>>247632124
>>
>>247650585
He dressed like the winner because that's how it ended.
>>
>>247650383
>Double negatives
Stop.

Who cares? It's officially acknowledged and I'm fine with that. I'm not going to hand the losing team the trophy just because they're salty. Grow up.
>>
Where is the vid?
>>
>>247650402
Scarf guy pretty much ran away for the last 30 seconds to time out and then win the sudden death.
>>
>>247649603
>>WAAAH CHRISG IS ABUSING A CHEAP COMP
It's like, do these people even know what fucking game they're playing? I would love to see them go up against MvC2 era teams like Team Clockwork or Team Duc. I loved watching that ugly faggot Maximilian just straight up turn into Cleofagtra, Queen of Denial when playing against MSP. He stopped playing and pretended nothing even happened.
>>
>>247650049
a winning fat fuck
>>
>>247650402
>What the fuck happened?

Tourneyfags tears.
>>
>>247650383
>I can't be happy if people don't jerk me off and validate my existence

I think you need to reevaluate your life.
>>
>>247650753
>and then win

Literally the only part of the sentence that mattered.
>>
>>247650402
Why aren't you doing Scarflard X Samus porn right now?
>>
>>247637468
There are people in this world who don't watch sports, fucking christ man. Even if you don't follow them you should at least know.

You're only excuse would be that you aren't American. If you are than I'm automatically assuming a shut in basement dweller.

No you don't have to be a dudebro sports game player or some high school jock or a fan of the NFL but you should at least know.

I remember I came on here a few months ago and some guy honestly had no idea who Peyton Manning was
>>
>>247650654
Not him but personal goals are worthless. I can make a personal goal to fly to the moon and achieve it purely in my imagination.

A goal is only worth anything if it has tangible results.

>>247650725
Also not him, but I think everyone realizes this entire tournament was a farce. It's why I can't understand why people are angry about it. It's like winning a ring toss game at the fair.
>>
>>247650652
For being the only person to luck into playing as a character he's famous for perfecting. The Ken Combo is named after him. His Marth was the rocks of the eternal shore in Melee. And he lost to some fat retard when this shit should have been in the bag for him.
>>
>>247649841
No gringo culiao, te equivocas
>>
File: logo.gif (3KB, 358x231px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
logo.gif
3KB, 358x231px
>>247635264
This is fucking pathetic, no wonder Sakurai hates the tourney scene.
This "super hype" moment accompanied by a climactic track is a couple of shitlords laming it out until they trade a little life at the end.
WOOOOOOOOW! FUCKING CLUTCH!
>>
>>247651273
>it's a farce when people win in a way I don't like but legit when they win in a way I approve

Scrub logic.
>>
File: wZSy1UC.png (278KB, 434x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wZSy1UC.png
278KB, 434x450px
>>247646725
Exactly.
>>
File: 1401523590490.gif (481KB, 194x199px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1401523590490.gif
481KB, 194x199px
>>247649180
me
>>
>>247651273
I meant when you achieve your personal you ding-dong.
>>
>>247650753
Sort of like how Kirby did the exact same thing.

>Edge camp
>Spam taunt
>When someone comes near you, try to fight
>Get wrekt, so jump away to another safe area
>Only run in to secure kills

He even won in Sudden Death with a throw at one point.
>>
>>247651348

lel stay mad, shitter
>>
>>247650654
>>247650958

You two are stupid. You can write on a piece of paper that you got an accomplishment for going to the toilet today. That's an accomplishment, but it's pretty worthless.
This isn't about getting acknowledged by others. This was your pure projecting. It's about the accomplishment itself getting acknowledged.

If your teacher gives you a gold star for trying or because you cheated, your accomplishment is worthless. If you actually managed to get a good grade through fair and square work it's worth something. This concept is really not hard to grasp
>>
>>247651120
I'm Canadian and as far as I understand, there's like multiple Mannings in the NFL, all from the same house or some shit.
>>
>>247651334
mas sal en la vagina por favor
>>
>>247651308
He didn't lose to a fat retard, pay attention

He lost to THREE fat retards. The one who eliminated him was a fat girl who won by standing at the corner of the stage and letting two other retards beat down on him.

Later on she was unable to play her character and spent the entire match jumping around and spamming her projectile.

So you were saying? That he wasn't playing good? Go re-watch that match and tell me he wasn't doing a good job holding off people who were using items against him and that he didn't clean sweep some of the idiots who tried to take him on.
>>
>>247650753

Still won. Suck it up.
>>
>>247639776
I am pumped to watch Chile smash Australia, then I win free breakfast
>>
>>247651710
>If your teacher gives you a gold star for trying or because you cheated, your accomplishment is worthless. If you actually managed to get a good grade through fair and square work it's worth something.

Says fucking who? You? Who are you to decide which accomplishments have worth? Is there a committee?
>>
>>247651710
>You two are stupid. You can write on a piece of paper that you got an accomplishment for going to the toilet today.
How is that applicable to what's being discussed? Did you seriously just say that's the same as being given an official trophy from an official source?

You're not very good at this..
>>
>>247651710
He came to win; that was his goal and that's what he did.
>>
>>247651470
I just want to have fun watching the game

That entire finals was the opposite of fun
>>
>>247651470
Retard who can't read, re-read my post and maybe understand what I typed instead of going "AD UR A DUR SCRUB"
>>
File: 1397899060491s.jpg (6KB, 249x249px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1397899060491s.jpg
6KB, 249x249px
>>247651828
>siendo mal educado

No me esperaba mas
>>
>>247640814
ARGENTINA IS WHIIIITE!
>>
>>247652120
>I just want to have fun

Scrub. Logic.
>>
>>247651710
>Playing the clock is cheating

Are you also that same idiot who said running down the timer is the same as kicking another player in the balls?
>>
>>247651710

people who win fighting game tournaments are acknowledged by the fighting game community. You can stop now.
>>
>>247652063
>Says fucking who?

Anyone with common sense.
>>
/r/ing pics of scarflard so I can defile my waifu.

;-;
>>
File: 1319868082007.jpg (75KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1319868082007.jpg
75KB, 640x480px
>>247651308
hello, you're stupid

He fought excellently in those matches and won against the people he was fighting with. He lost because the people he wasn't fighting with weren't fighting. Instead sucking up items because as we all know, randomly spawning items are the most fair indicator of skill in a fighting game.

Also, you are a retard, good day.
>>
How long till we get fanart of Samus strangling Zero with his own retarded scarf?
>>
>>247652396
So definitely not you.
>>
>>247652120
I agree. Really disappointing.
>>
>>247652070

And if the government writes you a letter that you accomplished to go to the toilet today, noone really gives a crap, because noone acknowledges that toiled paper. You can go around and tell everyone that you got it, wave it around and taunt people for not having it and still it's worthless
>>
>>247652295
What?
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 432x504px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 432x504px
>>247649180
Me.
>>
>>247650887
I hope we also win against brazil..
>>
>>247652247
>Chile
>pidiendo buena educacion a otros

Ademas tu empezaste llamando al otro por modismos de mierda que tienen
>>
>>247652667
>And if the government writes you a letter that you accomplished to go to the toilet today,
>if

Does the government do that? No. Stop being stupid - you're not very good at this.
>>
>>247652798

Stop speaking your faggy french words and learn American, queerboi
>>
File: you for real nigga.png (251KB, 528x390px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
you for real nigga.png
251KB, 528x390px
>>247652667
Just give it a rest.
>>
>>247652289
Would you react better if he said anti-hype?
>>
>>247652331

If you watched scarfed autism today you would see that in fact they are not acknowledged just because they won
>>
>>247652798
Porfa anon stop embarrassing our country.
>>
File: 1402162181825.jpg (18KB, 251x231px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402162181825.jpg
18KB, 251x231px
>>247652798
e-e-el empezo!
>>
>>247647857

But anime is basically just the japanese word for cartoon. In japan, every animated series gets called anime, even if it isn't from japan
>>
inb4 he commits suicide due to bullying from the Smash community.
>>
>>247651348

Brawl's scene is shit BECAUSE of Sakurai's retarded physics and game style choices.
>>
>>247652941

Are you too stupid enough to comprehend a hypothetical scenario?
Would you actually be proud if the government gave you a letter of accomplishment for that? Because that's what you're trying to sound like right now
>>
>>247653161
>>247652798
>>247652247
>>247651828
Please stop talking
>>
>>247652976

Out of arguments?
>>
>>247653423
>Hypothetical
It's a stupid fucking analogy because it makes no sense. It's borderline insane troll logic because no professional or federal institution would ever recognize that.

It's like saying everyone is living their lives on the edge because every time you step outside, there's a million ways to die.

You're not very good at this.
>>
ANYTHING GOES AS LONG AS THE GAME ACKNOWLEDGES YOU AS THE WINNER - /v/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C42cxTmXAMg

Also this is the most skilled player ever to exist, because the game said he won. Therefore he is a good player.

>buh buh he was cheating!!!

Scrub. Logic.
>>
>>247637962
If you let other people's opinion get in the way of your fun and enjoyment then you are indeed a loser.
>>
>>247652969
>French

I love how americans get SO fucking pissed when they can't understand other languages it's as if they can't accept the fact that they are not the center of the universe. It's absolutely hilarous.
>>
File: scarflard.jpg (85KB, 410x369px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
scarflard.jpg
85KB, 410x369px
>scarflard wins
>>
>>247653776
and I love how yurop is bunch of fucking queerbois
>>
File: 1393715389477.png (93KB, 1024x534px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1393715389477.png
93KB, 1024x534px
>>247632124
>scarflard
>true face of v
>>
>>247653639
I was never arguing with you. Just letting you know you're making yourself look ridiculous coming up with such far-fetched scenarios.
>>
File: 1324103584167.jpg (53KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1324103584167.jpg
53KB, 640x480px
>>247653716
> It's borderline insane troll logic because no professional or federal institution would ever recognize that.

Not him, but it's funny that you say this because Nintendo, a company that would probably consider themselves pretty serious people, just acknowledged a lump of shit known as an 'All items, 4 player, sudden death enabled tournament'. Something that not even fat neckbeards in their basements play because they recognize how bullshit broken it is.

Enjoy that toilet paper.
>>
>>247651572
Me
>>
File: You did this to me.png (191KB, 1018x738px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
You did this to me.png
191KB, 1018x738px
Coming 1984.
>>
>>247653139
It can't get worse than scarflard
>>
>>247653776
You won't be laughing when America has to come and save your ass yet again.
>>
>>247653776

Yeah whatever, bitch, you wish your tiny shit country was as relevant as ours
>>
>>247653259
It is the Japanese word for cartoon, but only because they stole it from the French.
>>
>>247654175
Do you use a tablet? Or a stylus? How do you draw with a fucking mouse?
>>
He won ONCE and he had to use 4 smash balls to do it.

Every other time he did fuck all but hide and waifu faggotry kept him in
>>
>>247653776
shut up and keep being our whore chili
>>
>>247654120
>Tourneyfags
Not even once.

>Not him
You sure fooled me with that smug reaction image!
>>
>>247654175

STANDING
>>
>>247645984
You realize that scarf wasn't a fashion choice.

He tried to hand himself a few days earlier.

That scarf was to hide the bruises.
>>
>>247654382
are you retarded or just underage?
>>
File: 1401722997863.gif (382KB, 500x281px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1401722997863.gif
382KB, 500x281px
>>247654175
Based r34 anon
>>
>>247653747

>hacking the game being equal to playing within the rules
>>
>>247654503
That's because I'm not him, there's just more than one person that thinks you're a retard and you're getting flustered at the idea.

>tourneyfags

Yeah I'm sure glad those random items are a true measure of skill! I wonder why they play with those things turned off, anyway?
>>
>>247653747
I know this is a bait, but there are legitimately retards in this thread that think this shit is valid.

The stuff done in the video was blatantly against the rules and you get banned for that.

What ZSS did was exactly following the rules of the tournament.
Playing to win, means you play to your best within the rules of the games.
>>
>>247654120
>seriously implying people don't play smash four player with items on

smashboards pls go
>>
>>247654546
>hand himself
K
>>
>>247634669

You can pretty much put that to 4 minutes. It is complete bullshit.
>>
>>247641414
Except stallfags are almost universally hated in competitive Pokemon. Moreso than people who use OU: The Team
>>
Zero is a cheap player, it's very disapointing to see someone like him win. Does he deserve the win? Off course but he still won like a pussy which is very anticlimactic.

There is a reason why the brawl scene barely gets any attention. It's not fun seeing 2 meta knight running after each other back and forth depending on who got the advantage and timing out on a final.
>>
>>247654785
>>247654797
Lol stupid fucking scrubs

He won, that's all that matters. The strong won over the weak

How he did it is only logistics for you gay scrubs to dick around over. He won using his superior abilities with the game, that's final
>>
Someone draw Samus being fucked from behind by Alpha Scarf using his scarf as reins wrapped around her neck.
>>
>>247654175
Why isn't she jerking him off with his scarf?
>>
>>247654790
>Flustered
At what? At you saying an award from an institution is somehow comparable to shit? At you saying the tournament was 'shit' thinking that somehow proves your point?

Your analogies are as bad as your back pedaling.
>>
>>247655040

>baiting this hard
>>
>>247654823
They don't you shithead. You play 4 players with items on if you want a chaotic good time.

Clearly you don't play any fighting games competitively because you would realize how this is the antithesis of actually trying to play as a measure of skill with the game.
>>
>>247655040
Reverse trolling because you're mad makes me laugh. Please embarrass yourself further for my amusement.
>>
>>247655040
>being this mad that fatfuck won

jesus calm down, bruh
>>
>>247655040
Are you really this terrible at baiting?
>>
>>247647857
It's the same shit. Both groups of people believe in "honor" in video games. Man fuck that shit. If timer scamming is so wrong to them, they'd also get pissed off by throwing and usage of combos in other fighters.
>>
>>247635264
>He's a metaknight fag
God this guy keeps getting worse and worse
>>
>>247640814
Las Malvinas son Argentinas... sueña cholo mugriento conchetumadre.
>>
>>247654957
It was four player with items, it's safe to say that the optimal tactics in fair 1v1 are much different than what we saw here.
>>
>>247654957
Shit you should have been there for the american 3S scene.

>Wong's Chun

At least the fgc has grown from bitching about it to actually acknowledging the lame/turtle style as a legit playstyle. And when I say fgc, no, I do not mean streambaboons.
>>
File: 1389234622450.gif (3MB, 190x190px)
1389234622450.gif
3MB, 190x190px
>>247654046
>>247654276
>>247654293
>>247654481

>mfw you're all wrong

I'm neither from chili nor Europe
>>
>>247655179
>At you saying an award from an institution is somehow comparable to shit?

Once again, not the same guy, retard. You're saying that this tournament is comparable to anything, but it's really just a jerk-off session for clowns who think this is any kind of serious measure of value.

If you can't even grasp that in your tiny little mind, that a tournament that had all the items and final smashes enabled may not be a serious tournament that goes by accepted tournament rules, then you can keep waving around your toilet paper and trying to find someone to take YOU seriously.
>>
>>247655729
are you br? slowbro
>>
>>247635120
*tips fedora*
>>
File: regginator.jpg (771KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
regginator.jpg
771KB, 1920x1080px
>post yfw
>>
>>247653716

I don't think you understand neither what hypthetical nor what analogy means.
Of course no government would give you an accomplishment for going to the toilet. That's the fucking point. It's a worthless accomplishment. But even IF, can you read this word? IF they did, noone else would care, because noone acknowledges it.

But since you're not smart enough to understand that because either the word toilet paper or the word government confuses you, how about your dancing club gives you a medal for being able to wear tutus.
Would you be proud about that? No. Because and I can't repeat this often enough, noone acknowledges this accomplishment.
>>
>>247655303
>>247655398
>>247655432
>>247655453
>shitters getting angry that they can't win at anything
>even life

You mad scrubs? :^)
>>
>ITT: retards who say moves and tactics are "cheap" rather than learn to play
shouldn't you be off bitching about fireballs or whatever?
>>
>>247636035
Sitll it was nice to see smash gameplay and see some of them new items
>>
File: 1393692494858.jpg (17KB, 413x395px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1393692494858.jpg
17KB, 413x395px
>People give a fuck about this
>No tournament rules
>"Winner" played like a bitch
>SCRUB LOGIC I'M SO SUPERIOR 2U HE WON THAT'S WHAT MATTERS
>>
>>247634170
He's not the one they'll be writing an article about.
>>
File: skarmbliss.png (5KB, 311x311px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
skarmbliss.png
5KB, 311x311px
>being a staller
>a bad thing
>>
>>247655995

Totally, you got me
>>
>>247636035
This
>>247656089
The new items sucked though, the only items that were worth a damn were the items that were always in the fucking game

They should have turned all the items BUT the new items off.
>>
>>247655776
>Once again, not the same guy, retard.
Who cares? You're defending the argument anyways so either you're him or you support his stance.

>You're saying that this tournament is comparable to anything
I'm saying that being given a trophy or award from an official event is not comparable to the government giving you an award for shit. The very logic is absurd and doesn't hold up. Reduction ad absurdum is not a legitimate argument no matter how you spin it.

Sorry, but you need to put more effort into your garbage analogies.
>>
>>247638317
>NOOOOOO YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO THROW
>LET ME THROW YOU SINCE YOU THREW ME
>NOOOOO STOP USING COMBOS
>NOOOOO STOP DOING CROSSUPS
>NOOOOO STOP DOING THINGS THAT MAKE ME LOSE
>>
>>247655995
I'm sure reddit would find your bait more EPIX XDXDXDXD
>>
>>247656346
The new items looked fine. Particularly the cuccos and x-bomb.
>>
>>247656163
>female participants battered and heckled at nintendo's misogynistic smash bros. event
>>
>>247656460

those aren't social norms.
>>
>>247655991
>if
>if
>if

But they don't. Like I said, the comparison is absurd because you're applying it to a completely different context that makes no sense in terms of society or personal issues. Like, actually what the fuck?

> how about your dancing club gives you a medal for being able to wear tutus.
Another absurd comparison because no dancing club does that. Holy shit you are bad at this.
>>
>>247656628
Neither is timer scamming in a video game.
>>
>>247656460

God I fucking hated That Kid
>>
>>247656203
It's okay in Street Fighter or Marvel

In Smash Bros it's OK too because Sudden Death isn't enabled anywhere that people are playing for serious competition.

You know why? Because over half of the characters can outrun the other half easily and simply avoid them forever. ZSS was actually doing a dogshit job running away from Kirby, and was only saved because Kirby was awful at his job.

A good ZSS player could have got the first stock hit in and been invisible to Kirby for the rest of the match. Just stalling until the match ended and picking up an easy victory. Unfortunately neither of them were very good players.
>>
>>247656203
In Pokémon Stall and Timestall are two completely different things. The first is a legit strategy, the second is something only trolls do and that most formats take measures against.
>>
>>247634304
>4man melee
those were so shitty and having items on for it was worse.

It wasnt a tournament it was a marketing stunt to show off the game with people who would play relatively well
>>
>>247656763
And now "that kid" is posting all that honor shit because he feels impotent that he couldn't beat scarflard.
>>
>>247656562
Oh shit I forgot about the X-Bomb

I liked how it tilted sometimes.
>>
friendly reminder this guy sucks hard dick in CLASH Tournaments
>>
>>247656742

Yes it is you autist. If you play a game with someone it's the social norm to actually play the game and not to avoid playing the game until you run out of time. It's a matter of decency.
>>
>scrubs actually getting blown out right now
Am I really on /v/?
I'm so used to you faggots turning into massive casuals the second we talk about anything competitive.
>>
>>247656956
The most absurd thing is 'that kid' is now making comparisons of trophies and awards to literal shit. It boggles the mind of the mental gymnastics he's doing right now.
>>
>>247657128
>It's a matter of decency

Says who? Some no name anon on /v/?
>>
Stalling isn't allowed in sports either. Deliberately shooting the puck out of the rink earns you a penalty in ice hockey.
>>
>>247656934
Duh. It was all in good fun and was for the fans. Apparently a way to test the waters too according to what Reggie said at the end. I wouldn't be surprised if Nintendo tried a Capcom pro-tour format with Smash in 2015.
>>
>>247656934
>those were so shitty and having items on for it was worse.

This

Anyone saying that 4 players, items enabled, sudden death enabled smash is in any way a test of skill is frankly a dogshit retard.

One who has never played smash and probably only came in here to jerk off about a game they don't play or understand.

You dumb faggots (you know who you are) can pretend that you are knowledgeable in fighting games and that playing with items on is legit, but everyone else who knows what they are talking about (people who aren't retards) realize that you are merely pretending to be knowledgeable and you are, in reality, a sad sack of shit.
>>
>>247656715

At this point you must be trolling. Then make your dance club give you an accomplishment for participating (there are dance clubs that do this) noone cares and that accomplishment is worthless
>>
>>247657128
Uhhh no it isn't. It's a legit strategy you autist. BUT that strategy is damn near useless unless you're playing prepatch Street Fighter x Tekken.

But go ahead, keep crying. I bet you were "that kid" that bitched about combos and throws.
>>
File: 0.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
>>247632124
Fattylote
>>
>>247657128
Doing your best to win is a matter of decency. Giving anything less to stay in line with some shitty rules you made up is indecent.
>>
>>247657403

Says common sense, logic and, wait I think I used this word already, social norms.
An autist like you wouldn't understand this. No matter in how many different ways I explain it, because you don't know what it is
>>
File: 1347128564816.gif (1021KB, 359x249px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1347128564816.gif
1021KB, 359x249px
>>247646248
That picture makes me physically i'll....
>>
>>247657439
Except it is allowed by abusing the shot clock.

You are basically comparing knock the controller out of your opponent's hand to playing keep away for sudden death.
>>
File: bait.webm (1014KB, 1280x544px)
bait.webm
1014KB, 1280x544px
>>247640814
>>
>>247647857
I have a framed picture of Bloo sSeibah, does that count?
>>
>>247657743
Hmm, did someone already show how timer scamming happens in sports?

Oh and here's another example>>247657879

Thanks anon!
>>
>>247648804
Me haces tanto reir, anon.
>>
>>247646248

Was this ever confirmed to be real or just a really good troll?

Either way, that shit STILL makes my blood boil to this day.
>>
>>247656804
> ZSS was actually doing a dogshit job running away from Kirby

This

Whether you liked scarf or not, he was a terrible fucking player that would (and will) get wrekt in normal tournament play simply because he is awful at controlling and spacing.

Frankly he only won because he was fighting another turtler who was also awful at playing his character.

Remember that time Kirby smashed in the wrong fucking direction? (every Fsmash was this) or when he tried to hammer in the wrong direction? I lost count how many times he did this.

Ken would have whipped both of them.
>>
>>247633439
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2Yy0pkcfiA&t=0m34s
>>
>>247654929
Take it up with Cybertron then, call him out for supporting stallfaggotry.
>>
>>247657532

No, but rather your that kid who starts a game, realizes he loses and says that he has to go now and demands to call it a draw.
Or the kid that pulls out the plug of the console when he realizes that he loses because it would ruin his winstreak so if he does that, it doesn't count
>>
>>247651120
sports are for normalfags. Go back to reddit.
>>
File: 1292466007974.jpg (15KB, 553x351px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1292466007974.jpg
15KB, 553x351px
>>247657439
Yeah, but keeping the puck in the ring and cycling it back and forth is perfectly legitimate, just like ZSS was doing on-stage.

>>247657521
Listen, as I said earlier, making stupid reductionist arguments is not a valid argument. It's like the example I gave about living life on the edge - taking the argument out of context and applying it to an absurd, impossible scenario, doesn't make it legitimate. NO institution would give you a certificate for shit that you even bringing it up is meaningless because it doesn't apply to our world, at all.

>Then make your dance club give you an accomplishment for participating
So now you're trying to get me to prove your stupid hypothetical analogy that has nothing to do with anything for you? I can't tell if you're back pedaling so hard you no longer know what you're saying, you're trolling, or if you're legitimately stupid.

You know what? I'm done. You 'win'. I can't argue with stupid. Have the last word if it makes you feel better. Goodnight.
>>
>>247646248
Jesus fuck that is vomit-inducing.
>>
>muh honorable tactics
Sore fucking losers, the lot of you.

If it's within the rules, it isn't dirty. Fuck off. He deserves that trophy. And I'm glad he won, just to spite you all.
>>
>>247658468
>LOOK MAH I'M PROJECTING
>>
>>247656804
>hbox
>not a good player
He is one of the best, it doesn't help that kirby is dogshit and he doesn't really play him. I assume he went with kirby just because of rudimentary knowledge and a similarity to jiggly.
>>
>>247657705

Winning by using every dirty trick availble isn't a matter of decency
>>
>>247657521
Not him, but I got my debate club to put in writing that I actually did participate and didn't just join as an 'honorary' member. It's part of my resume package and ensures authenticity. It also makes for good small talk at interviews.
>>
>>247658704
Plus the matchup wasn't suited to those characters.

But at the same time. He did a terrible job catching up to ZSS, she was making terrible mistakes everywhere that should have cost her the match.
>>
>>247647923
nice blog
Do you have autism too?
>>
File: 1400785032277.jpg (123KB, 399x388px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1400785032277.jpg
123KB, 399x388px
>>247632124
>tfw the chinaman that choose Rosalina played like a fucking retard

Even the unskilled WFT SJW grill was a better player.
>>
>>247658802
It's not dirty if it's legal.
Dirty implies breaking the rules.

Timestalling is just "something I don't like because it gave him a better chance"
>>
>>247659035
I said this in a thread earlier, the whip completely zoned him, as a character kirby can't really respond to it. it got close because of zero fucking up and hbox doing risky rolls
>>
>>247658704
Even if he is one of the best, he played poorly at this showing. He should've won GF easily, but he playyed like dogshit.
>>
File: 1400555469495.jpg (75KB, 640x374px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1400555469495.jpg
75KB, 640x374px
>>247646248
A friend of mine brought me to a group like that once. They didn't have quite as many rules though.
>almost everyone plays fox
>I pick link
>they look at me strange and ask if that's what I really want to pick.
>play a distance game with bombs, arrows, and boomerang
>always have at least one thing flying towards the enemy player
>after I beat 3 people they told me I had to leave.
>friend tells me the next day that they banned link after that.
>>
>>247659276
>grill chooses WFT, one of my most anticipated characters
>she's from my state
>she fucking spams away from the fighting
>>
>>247658802
What you consider a dirty trick is irrelevant.
You can call whatever you want a dirty trick.
The only matter of decency is whether you tried your absolute best to win within the established rules, which is exactly what ZSS did.
>>
>>247658494

Putting "win" in quotation marks doesn't change anything kid. You're out of arguments and you know you're wrong but you can't admit you're wrong.
>>
>>247659431
What a bunch of faggot scrubs.
>>
>>247659431
I have seen this exact post on /v/ some odd years ago.
Well, except for the reaction image.
>>
>>247659405
Like I said, he is obviously shit with kirby but took him because of the similarity to jiggly.
>>
>>247659641
>kid
Really?

>>247658802
Timer scamming is prevalent in sports too though. Fucking everyone does it in Hockey and people only cry foul when they are on the losing end.
>>
>>247658640

No. This is what trying to win by time stalling is. You don't try to win by being good at the game, you try to avoid losing by running out of time.
On the other hand you were projecting pretty heavily in the post I replied to
>>
>>247659641
That nigga just made an entire post full of relevant and solid arguments, and you respond with "you're wrong kid"?
That's pathetic, if you've got nothing to say you can just stop posting.
>>
Is there a video of the game somewhere? Or atleast time stamp in the nintendo e3 video?
>>
So why do people hate Scarflard again?

Is it because he didn't play fair? If he didn't play fair why wasn't he disqualified?
>>
>>247660046
>You don't win if you win
>You were only trying to avoid losing

?
>>
>>247660046
>You don't try to win by being good at the game, you try to avoid losing by running out of time.

I didn't see Kirby trying to go after him when he was clearly stalling. He had his chance and didn't take it. That seems to be the part you all ignore.
>>
>>247660046
Actually, no I'm not dude. I play fighters somewhat competitively. You kind of need thick skin after getting your shit kicked in game after game. So yeah, keep crying bitch nigga.
>>
File: 1359245382402.jpg (44KB, 436x402px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1359245382402.jpg
44KB, 436x402px
>tournament has shitty rules
>zero takes advantage of them
>butthurt ensues
>>
>>247659576
>>247659276

>implying Rosalina was worse than WFT

No. She. Was. Not.

WFT just ran away and spammed projectiles. Not even good projectiles, the projectiles she has that aren't really suited for anything because they're too weak to zone and they move along an arc.

She had NOTHING when it came to an actual fight where she was showered with Items, at least Rosalina managed to use Luma in an interesting way a time or two
>>
>>247660202
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YNU6pnUgA0
>>
People booed him because he's a cheap player.

>4 smash balls in 1 match
>hid the last 30 seconds of final match
>>
>>247660428
Because timer scamming isn't honorabru
>>
File: daddy.jpg (477KB, 540x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
daddy.jpg
477KB, 540x720px
>>247658532
>scarfbarf
>>
>>247660428
Not because he didn't play fair but because he is well known for being horrifically scammy and dependent on running away which makes him a cock garbling faggot. He may have won but he is still a tremendous faggot
>>
>>247660107
Samefag.
>>
>>247653161

I want to hug lain.
>>
>>247660428
>not seeing him play in the very first game
>clearly a rivalry between him and PPMD
>keeps targeting PPMD
>keeps targeting him even when he's fucking down during the Final Smash
>abuses shit Brawl tactics with ZSS because she plays basically the same
Fast forward to Grand Finals:
>stalls the game at the very end of the Grand Finals, Brawl style

He knew how to fucking abuse and win that event. It was disgraceful.
>>
>>247660481
Don't forget:
>loses but audience votes him into the final anyway
>>
>>247656804
I wish people would understand this before they say that the Kirby should have done something about her running away.

A ZSS would have to have a fucking stroke mid-match for a Kirby to catch up with her. It was the same way with MK and the majority of the cast in Brawl.
>>
>>247660571
It's his fault no one else got the smash balls?
And Kirby had every chance to go after him.

People booed him because he played to win, within, the rules of the game, and didn't go for stupid made-up "honor" rules.

I'm glad he won.
>>
>>247660690
Now you just look retarded to two people, and no better to anyone else.
>>
I wonder how much these scrubs would rage at split pushing or radota in Dota 2.
>>
>>247660107

Oh please. Feel free to present me "his" arguments. All I'm reading is "I don't understand this anology" and "this doesn't count because it's hypothetical and not real"
>>
File: 1402458429821.jpg (393KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402458429821.jpg
393KB, 1920x1080px
>>247660428

so is it scarflard or maximum scarf? He needs a moniker.
>>
>>247660867
>A ZSS would have to have a fucking stroke mid-match for a Kirby to catch up with her.
With how the autist was playing, he might as well be having a stroke.

>Dropped combos everywhere
>Half his attacks don't even reach Kirby
>Attacks in the wrong direction a dozen times

Jesus christ, that Kirby player couldn't win? What trash.
>>
>>247638461
Why would not?
Fuck, /v/ racks honoru
>>
>>247660685
But he's a tremendous faggot with a trophy.

And the trophy is all that matters.
>>
>>247659301

>coughing and burping during a chess party to make your opponent lose concentration is not playing dirty since it's not illegal
>>
>>247659704
So...are you telling me my post is a copy or that I wasn't the only one who had an awesome time pissing foxfags off with link?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQsivruSEEE
>>
>>247660519
>No. She. Was. Not.

FFS, the fucking gook killed himself at 0% on the first match, what a fucking scrub. He could have easily do the same thing as WFT, but with the Luma.
>>
>>247661020
You're baiting, but those tactics can be dealt with in DotA unless the other team gets completely outdrafted.

As we've said before, Kirby is slow as fuck and will never conceivably catch ZSS unless they make an impossibly huge mistake.
>>
Why did it look like the gameplay was at .5x speed instead of 1.0x?

I felt like the game was more slow?
>>
>>247660462

Sure you are
>>
>>247660981
How can you be glad he won?

His background is from playing Brawl versus an old school Melee player (played some Brawl, but still). It's cool seeing the clash of generations, but honestly the impact on Melee players would have probably been bigger if Hbox had actually win that event.

Now it's pretty fucking clear that if you come from Brawl, Smash 4 is going to be your game.
>>
>>247661449
Are you serious?
>>
>>247661082
I'm not restating all his shit for you, I just want you to know that "you're wrong kid" is the weakest argument I've seen all day and says nothing.
>>
>>247661309
It's eerily similar to another dude who destroyed tourneyfags (scrub ones) with Link then got 'banned'. That's all.

>>247661082
A word of advice: never join debate club.
>>
You all are fuckin dumb
- He wears the scarf cuz his mother gave it to him and he uses it for good luck. Not because he is an autist.
-He is arguably the best brawl player in the world and has won many national brawl tournaments
-He is a very solid player in melee as well and clearly is not a scrub at smash
-Ive met the dude multiple times and hes deffinatley not autist. Cool dude

U all are retarded
>>
>>247658704
DUDE maybe
just mayybe
I mean I'm
just thinking
Maybe it's because its the fucking first time they both play SSB wii u!

cru-azy innit?
>>
I firmly enjoy competitive play in Melee, Brawl, and Project M, but considering that this tournament was made to raise hype more than anything, I don't believe this was the time or place for these tactics.
Playing to win is important and respectable, but I don't think it was such a great choice considering there was hardly a prize for first, not to mention this was in front of hundreds of thousands of people, most of which most likely didn't want to watch a campfest (and I'm not defending HBox's display from earlier -- I didn't miss his taunt spree, but I also didn't miss his aggressiveness in the finals).

Regarding HBox fans being sore that he lost, it is understandable -- if you were actually watching the match, you'd see that HBox got quite a few reads on Zero (landed the hammer) even though Zero had the matchup advantage.
All the same, Zero did choose the best tactic in the end and won because of it, so I can't deny that he triumphed.

All in all, people were just disappointed that he won in such a manner and took a bit of the hype out of the grand finals.
I'm used to seeing people get timed out in Brawl, and it actually can be hype, but that's for money -- in this situation, it was more to showcase the game.
One smashboards member brought up a valid point in saying that he was glad that Zero won in this manner and he's glad that Sakurai saw this, but all the same, it was a little upsetting to see everything turn out this way.

PPMD vs HugS was cool, though.
>>
>>247645728
ChrisG is the ChrisG of smash. He came into Marvel from Brawl.
>>
>>247661498
Alright believe what you want. I'll be playing with friends at there place and guys I always meet up with at my local place. And you can stay here bitching about honor and some other shit that no cares about in video games.

gg no re
>>
>>247661126
>>247660428
So why is everyone calling him Scarflad?

Do we know his name?

What does Scarflad mean?
>>
File: image.jpg (108KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
108KB, 1024x576px
>>247632124
And that's the end of that chapter
>>
>>247661662

>I'm not restating all his shit for you

Because you know that "he" has no arguments. That was my point to begin with.
>>
>>247661506
The fact that you even care about the differences between Brawl and Melee means you take Smash way too seriously.

And I'm glad he won because every hated him for doing nothing illegal. I wanted to see you choke on your bile as he got his trophy.
>>
>>247661662
If you feel he has nothing to say, then you're better of not posting. Your 'sick burn' added nothing to the conversation.
>>
>>247661979
ScarfLARD. Lard as in FAT. Because he's FAT and wears a scarf.
Learn to read.
>>
>>247661506
90% of the melee players have already damned the game after seeing that the finals played out exactly like brawl.

Of course a good portion would never drop melee no matter how decent the new smash is, but this tournament has made a lot of people concerned about how it's going to turn out.
>>
I missed the tournament because I had to go out bowling with my family, does anyone know where I can watch it?
>>
>>247661905
I'm so happy m2k wasn't there. Holy shit the hype would have died even more.

Not surprised Zero played like a complete Brawl bitch though, seeing as he probably practiced with m2k and all when he was with CT.
>>
Everyone agrees Kirby played better.

No point in winning when you're mostly boo'd afterwards.
>>
File: Fuck you v.png (296KB, 960x808px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Fuck you v.png
296KB, 960x808px
I don't want to finish this.

I'm going to bed.
>>
>>247662063
I find it incredibly ironic that you're putting "he" in quotes when you just called out that other anon for doing the same thing earlier.

You may now resume your shitflinging.
>>
>>247661865
>-He is arguably the best brawl player
That is like being the worlds best spunk gargler, its a horrendously balanced game
>>
File: 00356.jpg (8KB, 229x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
00356.jpg
8KB, 229x200px
>>247662003
cannot unsee
>>
>>247661506
All I could tell is that pink shirt guy was an attention whore and got his ass smacked by a fatass from Brazil with a scarf.
>>
>>247662296
good
>>
>>247662093
>literally encourages bad gameplay
Did you ever make a game?
>>
>>247661412
How the hell is that any different from being outdrafted?

Kirby is not good at catching fast characters, and some good DotA Lineup are not good at dealing with split pushes (and it is not like it is easy to draft for every situation with Captain's Mode, especially against last picks)
>>
>>247662178
Why don't we just use him name?

Scarflard is stupid.
>>
>>247661865
Scarflard you're my fucking hero, and I swear this is a serious question: how do I train myself to cause this kind of ass-shattering rage? I once defeated someone at a SSF4 tournament with only hadoukens and cheesing to the point when my opponent was whining about buttons, but it's not the same.
>>
>>247635815
they're pretty good right now
>>
>>247661979

Scarf = thing around his neck

Lard = Pig fat. Lard is used in many cuisines as a cooking fat or shortening, usually "bad" food.

Kid is fat so ScarfLard
>>
>>247647857
>Fairy Tail
>Expects to be taken seriously
Is this guy trolling?
>>
>>247661905
>One smashboards member brought up a valid point in saying that he was glad that Zero won in this manner and he's glad that Sakurai saw this
Why? You think Sakurai is nearly as anal about this as you asshats?
>>
>>247651120
>this normie
>>
>>247662343

You don't even understand how quotationmarks work. Because I'm actually using them to quote you
>>
>>247661905
>Playing to win is important and respectable, but I don't think it was such a great choice considering there was hardly a prize for first, not to mention this was in front of hundreds of thousands of people, most of which most likely didn't want to watch a campfest

Sums it up perfectly. I don't give two shits about honor but this was more of an exhibition than an actual tournament but it wasn't played out that way. Shit even in street fighter exhibitions you see both parties go for broke just for the sake of putting on a good show.
>>
Why is everyone on here 12 years olds.
Why is everyone edgey contrarian cunts.
>>
>>247662063
You can go read his post for his arguments, the thread hasn't wiped yet.

>>247662135
There was no sick burn, except for "you're wrong kid." My contribution to the conversation is to tell this faggot that he's said nothing and needs to actually refute what the other guy said before it can move forward.
>>
>>247662446
Who gives a shit about his name? He's a fat autistic cunt, that's all that matters.
>>
>>247654310
Japan IS obsessed with the French.
>>
>>247662451
>but it's not the same.
You probably did it at a local level.
This autist did it a fucking world premiere, collectively shattering asses of every honourfag in the world. He's a true hero.
>>
That dude probably comes on here and knew he should dress up like that for the buzz on here so he could make it home and see people talking shit about him. Bet he's have a good giggle somewhere in Chile.
>>
File: gp2yM6n.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gp2yM6n.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT.


FIGHTING TO SAVE THE WORLD
>>
>>247662438
He couldn't change characters and had to pick before the tournament even started.

Character choice and order was also selected by drawing out of a hat. I'm pretty sure you know the pick/ban phase doesn't work that way in DotA or most other games.
>>
>>247661181
Once again downplaying the significance of the balance disparity in the match-up

Unless ZSS put down the controller, Kirby couldn't have caught up. Period. His flight is slow, his run is slower than ZSS, and he has overall worse reach.

Saying "BUT ZSS PLAYED SHITTY KIRBY SHOULD HAVE WON EASILY" is showing how little you know about Smash. Maybe you take pride in that, but don't pretend to be an expert in it and then drop the ruse when it's pointed out that you instead don't know what you are talking about
>>
>>247661865
sup scarf
>>
>>247632124

>Scarflard

wait, /v/ doesn't know who Zero is? I thought /v/ knew the elites of every vidya? I mean they know about Mewtwo king but not Zero?
>>