[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WDTFS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 721
Thread images: 153

File: C8Ae3EoV4AQoes.jpg (230KB, 1280x1583px) Image search: [Google]
C8Ae3EoV4AQoes.jpg
230KB, 1280x1583px
What Does The Fox Say?
prev thread - >>2393910

https://www.lezhin.com/ko/comic/what_does_the_fox_say

https://www.lezhin.com/en/comic/wdfs
>>
>>2398771
>>2406249

Thanks

This story is so frustrating at times. It looks like it's going one way, and then all the sudden it goes the complete opposite.
>>
>>2413474
Seju with long hair and smiling! How I miss it
>>
>>2413529
I used to think Seju was hot af with long hair. But then she cut her hair and got even hotter. Love her fashion style too.

Super excited to see what direction the next chapter is going. I don't care about pairings anymore. Just gonna enjoy the ride.
>>
What a missed opportunity, a Seju and Sungji pairing would have been beautiful. All that chemistry in their few scenes together. If only the Author could have seen it.
>>
>>2413846
Idk, maybe spin-off material. TG said there was gonna be so much material after the story ends that it'll feel like the story never ends (something like that).
>>
the chapter's out. could anyone deliver raws please?
>>
File: 3925575.png (446KB, 750x1170px) Image search: [Google]
3925575.png
446KB, 750x1170px
>>
>>2413975
Is she getting married?
>>
>>2413975
looks like a time skip.
>>
>>2413977
She better be getting married to Sumin.
>>
>>2413976
Maybe the wedding of one the friends from Sungji.
>>
>>2413979
Looks more like she is the one wearing a white dress.
>>
>>2413979
Yeah, she was supposed to be there with Sumin
>>
>>2413983
Doesn't Sungji know it's a no go to look better than the bride?
>>
Did Sungji seriously end the relationship with Sumin? Wow!
>>
>>2413978
Sumin is crying the whole chapter.
>>
>>2413988
Who is getting married?
>>
Seeing Sumin hurting is killing me.
>>
Is she getting ready for that friend's wedding both she and Sumin were invited to when they were together.
>>
>>2413991
So who was that person Sungji talked about she never wanted to see hurt again or did TG forget that part.
>>
>>2413991
Maybe she's crying because Seju had finally let go of the house and it's a wedding gift or something like that? Seju seems to be letting go of her in this chapter. It must mean a lot to Sumin. Maybe they finally firgiven themselves.
>>
>>2413975
Who's calling Sungji "Sungji-ssi"?
>>
>>2413993
Sungji was playing a hypocrite.
>>
>>2413975
Is this a cliffhanger and the end of the chapter?
>>
>>2413993
>TG's dementia.
You bet they did.
>>
>>2413997
Someobody is calling Sungji.
>>
>>2413997
Yes
>>
>>2413989
Sungjis pregnant friend. She invited them to the wedding a few chapters back.
>>
>>2413994
>Sumin is crying her eyes out because of a freaking house
Don't kid yourself.
>>
>>2414002
Who knows if it turns out Sumin had been cheating on with another person and she's the one who's getting married today?
>>
>>2414003
Not because of the house! Because Seju is letting her go and maybe she's giving her blessing. Those can be happy tears.
>>
>>2414003
The house is the last thing connecting Seju and Sumin. With Seju giving up the house to Sumin she's letting her go and Sumin is finally completely free of her. She might be crying from relief.
>>
>>2414000
>>2414001
Please let it be Sumin.
>>
>>2414005
Alright, I skimmed your post. That said, Sumin doesn't look like she's relieved because of Seju, though but it's more like Seju comes to Sumin at the right time to comfort her and share Sumin's grievances. She had looked despondent before Seju came to the house. On a flip side, let's just all cease making speculations here and wait until the translations come out.
>>
>>2414009
Isn't it a bit odd that Sumin's still calling Sungji as "Sungji-ssi" these days? Or can this be something Korean culture-related?
>>
Sumin has even put a large TV in the room.
Sumin's phone lights up as she lies in the last panel crying on the couch.
And in another panel you can see in the background 'On a Leash'.

Hopefully Sumin came to the door as Sungji turned around.

The next chapter was the end, right? Or was there another chapter?

It was a pity not to see what Sungji said to Sumin that evening, when Sumin looked so shocked. Sungji must have said something.
>>
>>2414014
Sungji is also still calling her team leader.
>>
>>2414010
No, Seju gave her the ownership of the house. But it looks like Sungji broke up with Sumin and that's why Sumin is crying. If she's not the one calling Sungji at the end then... Sungji ends up being a bitch and I'll never ever accept team blonde even if I saw it as a better one before.
>>
>>2413997
Yes. This panel is the end of the chapter.
>>
>>2414016
>Hopefully Sumin came to the door as Sungji turned around.
I don't know why else they would turn that moment into a cliffhanger.
>>
I wonder where the "healing story" is cause my heart breaks more and more with each chapter....
>>
http://imgur.com/a/pAmPl RAWs.
Yup, Sungji left Sumin and had no balls to even tell her to fuck off. What a bitch...
>>
>>2414018
>Seju gave her the ownership of the house.
Yeah? I don't see anything contradictory to this in my post.
>>
>>2414025
Give me your money now to get free healing sex instantly!
>>
>>2414026
Thank you. If all the Sumin suffering in this chapter doesn't mean it's her calling Sungji I don't know what else. Also nice seeing Leash in the background
>>
>>2414029
Well that would be more healing than this manhwa.....
>>
>>2414027
Seju didn't come over to comfort Sumin. And she left, looks like she even left the country or at least the city. Who knows, maybe she went to that villa.
>>
File: 0WUpSD0.jpg (553KB, 1080x4219px) Image search: [Google]
0WUpSD0.jpg
553KB, 1080x4219px
The only three words I can read are:

1. Sumin
2. Sungji
3. "I love you"

Is Seju saying "I love you" to Sumin?
>>
>>2414030
I don't think she's the one calling her at the very end. Just look how miserable she is, crying even in the store. Damn you, Sungji.
>>
>>2414032
That's why I said it's a coincidence (came at the right time.)
>>
>>2414034
Well maybe she isn't the one calling her, but this suffering chapter feels like a set up for Sungji/Sumin endgame.
>>
File: KZfifgK.jpg (436KB, 1080x4219px) Image search: [Google]
KZfifgK.jpg
436KB, 1080x4219px
>>2414032
Airliner detected.
>>
>>2414038
If so then Sungji better be the one to come over and fucking apologise because she's the one who made the promise and didn't keep it. I'm pissed off at her right now.
>>
Lmao, Sumin watching Game of Thrones!
>>
>>2414038
I agree with this. I'm sure there's a conversation or two that has happened behind the scenes that won't be revealed to us until the next chapters. It does also seem that Seju is letting to (signing over the house and seemingly leaving town, perhaps for the villa).
>>
>>2414044
Who made what?
>>
>>2414044
I'm rather annoyed TG isn't explaining her strange behavior, but I guess we will see in the last chapter.
>>
>>2414038
I felt the same. It is bad to see Sumin cry, but at the same time it's kind of good. If I remember correctly the last time she and Sungji made up she was still on the "I love them both" crap. Now she's having a taste of not having Sungji for real, and this might make her feelings clear. If they end up together it won't be dubious anymore.
>>
>>2414034
We do not know if the wedding is a day later. Maybe months have passed - which I think more. I rather think that it will take place next year. That remind me that Sungji's friend did not say a date, right, or did Sungji's friend say 'next year'?
>>
File: 013.jpg (143KB, 728x2912px) Image search: [Google]
013.jpg
143KB, 728x2912px
>>2414047
>>
>>2414033
Well, Seju said "Good bye. I love you" to Sumin.
>>
>>2414049
>If I remember correctly the last time she and Sungji made up she was still on the "I love them both" crap
No, she was jelly over ne team leader, waited for Sungji for hours at restaurant or something like that, end up clingy and almost made up to bed but Sungji asked about the damn pillow so Sumin told her the truth and end up being left alone again. She's all about Sungji for a long time already, it's well known, even Seju told her that. But blondie must be freakin' blind.
>>
>>2414052
Seju is officially out of the race.
>>
>>2414049
Yeah, after reading some old chapters, this suffering really break my heart ;_; I really loved their interactions and chemistry, so I hope this suffering is really a set up to make them endgame. I would actually be surprised, if that's not the case.
>>
>>2414049
Define "make sure", "the person", and "love".
>>
>>2414055
Sungji was making me angry for some time already. She never had time for Sumin and once she did, she asked questions and got angry over nothing... Sumin was the loyal pup and she was the big bad wolf.
>>
>>2414055
Take your emoji elsewhere.
>>
>>2414051
There's so many different implications to this statement. It's intentionally vague to keep us on our toes. So many anons have concluded that there's only one way to go about handling this and have closed themselves to being open-minded... thus reading each subsequent chapter with bias.

Let's just chill and see what happens. We know that TG likes to slowly reveal behind the scenes events. I'm sure Sungji has some kind of plan (maybe not the best or most efficient), but one that she believes is best.
>>
>>2414056 is for >>2414051
>>
>>2414058
This is actually the only acceptable emoji on 4chan, newfag.
>>
>>2414057
Actually it felt like Sumin was still in love with both of them at that time.
>>
Why are you all angry at Sungji, Team Gaji probably just milking drama to write off till the end. Can't even give us updates about the other issues/characters in this manhwa.
>>
File: ss (2017-08-29 at 12.23.15).jpg (194KB, 1076x754px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-08-29 at 12.23.15).jpg
194KB, 1076x754px
What Does The Fox Say? Chapter 91
Proofread English Translations
Mixtape PDF: https://my.mixtape.moe/jacxoq.pdf
>>
>>2414059
>I'm sure Sungji has some kind of plan (maybe not the best or most efficient), but one that she believes is best.
Yeah, break Sumin to the point where she can't even do shopping without crying her eyes out... This woman has been through way too much in her life and Sungji, knowing she loves her, still chose to give her even more pain. I'll say something I told Seju fans - this is not how you treat a person you love.
>>
>>2414066
Pretty much, which is why I'm not mad at her. It's just typical Korean drama, before the happy ending.
>>
>>2414000
Maybe it's Nammi.
>>
>>2414067
Thank you.
>>
>>2414067
>Didn't give any reasons as to why she gave back the ring
>Didn't allow Sumin to contact her
What's kind of passive aggressiveness is this? On an unrelated note, I have to congratulate Seju on her new found revelation. Good job, Seju. She has really grown. TG kept their promise.
>>
>>2414067
You are great T-anon thanks a lot
>>
>>2414071
And now I'm here thinking maybe Sungji is secretly preparing for a wedding in which Sumin is gonna be made the surprising second bride.
>>
>>2414067
Thank you, anon. You better give me a good Sungji/Sumin happy ending after all this suffering, TG. On a side note, the girls thinking she is a student and also too poor to afford Ramen made me kek.
>>
>>2413975
Or Dawoon comes to the door and calls her.

>>2414067
Thank you.
>>
>>2414081
It does seem like she is the person on the right and wearing the wedding dress
>>
>>2414067
Thank you!

>>2414078
She's being a total bitch right now. At least Seju was able to let go and move on. Poor Sumin suffering AGAIN because the person who claimed to love her had hurt her. Just how many times one heart can get broken?

>>2414081
Don't think so. It looks like she's in a company, she probably got a promotion. Maybe Seju made her a new team leader.
>>
>>2414078
It looked like Seju was gonna do her usual "strike when Sumin is weak," until she remembered Sungji's statement (the white box). That gave her an epiphany that she's (one of) the the reasons Sumin is hurting. Seju grew up. Methinks she'll find comfort, solace, and answers in the villa. Crazy plot twist would be the mother's still alive (unlikely, more like she'll find a diary about how much her mother loved her).

It's debatable who's calling Sungji at the end. I did see Sumin's phone ringing at the end. Maybe the wedding is a time skip to when Sumin/Sungji have patched up or a prelude to their resolution.
>>
>>2414088
>Maybe the wedding is a time skip to when Sumin/Sungji have patched up or a prelude to their resolution.
Don't get my hopes up, anon.
>>
>>2414084
>On a side note, the girls thinking she is a student and also too poor to afford Ramen made me kek.
Yup. Had to laugh there as well.
>>
I thought I would be mad, but I'm actually curious and willing to see where the author is going. Seju's growth was fantastic here! I hope Sungji will go back to Sumin and offer a good explanation for her shitty behaviour.
>>
>>2414092
Well this chapter made it obvious TG is trying to make it a mystery why she did that.
>>
I think the scene with Sungji is a timeskip.
>>
>>2414086
Very doubtful that Sungji is the bride. Most likely just attending her friend's wedding. Sumin's attendance is the cliffhanger here.

That positioning and angle is just the usual k-drama flair. I've experienced many the rollercoaster that is Korean dramas. The ones from over a decade ago were utterly heart-wrenching (I'm looking at you, Stairway to Heaven). Modern-day K-dramas are less dramatic and over the top now, and have happier endings for all involved.
>>
>>2414087
>Maybe Seju made her a new team leader.
Usually only wedding dresses are this long.
>>
>>2414097
How old are you?
>>
>>2414096
Agree. A time skip to the friend's wedding though. One to Sungji's wedding would be too far unless it's gonna be a chapter where the two reminisce on how they got to this point. And then Seju shows up with her plus one. A girlfriend... or her mom (above anon gave me hope for this).
>>
>>2414097
Maybe but she is clearly the one on the right, or the perspective is totally fucked up and i doubt Team Gaji would let such a mistake like that, enven purposely.
She seems to have a new haircut, hence the possibility of a timeskip, and she is wearing precious earings.

Hope she was not a pawn from Seju's familly or hired to cause Sumin and Seju to break all ties.
>>
>>2414099
I'm only 28, though I admit that post made me seem like an ahjumma.
>>
>>2414102
I may add, in the last panel , she has a white colar, so she is the one with the white dress, it's very clear.
>>
>>2414101
>Sungji's wedding where the two reminisce on how they got to this point
I can see this happening.

>And then Seju shows up with her mom (above anon gave me hope for this).
Kek. You wish. But now I do too.
>>
>>2414102
>Hope she was not a pawn from Seju's familly or hired to cause Sumin and Seju to break all ties.
I'd laugh my ass off if it were a twist like that but at least it would justify the title.
>>
>>2414102
>Hope she was not a pawn from Seju's familly or hired to cause Sumin and Seju to break all ties.
Not this shit again. Makes no sense with the chapter of her inner monologue about realizing she loves Sumin.
>>
>>2414102
Omfg. No. It'd be a 93 chapter long episode of Twilight Zone.
>>
>>2414102
Fanatic conspiracists.
>>
>>2414114
I bet Seju also hired Sungji's brother and his wife. The dog as well.
>>
>>2414110
Maybe she genuinely fell in love after being hired. It is just a crack theory i hope is wrong, but it is possible and does not contradict the fact that she is/was very much in love with Sumin.
>>
>Sungji is a mole
Kek to the above posts simultaneously losing their shit. Highly unlikely, but pretty hilarious.
>>
>>2414116
You forgot her friends, Dawoon, and the one Dawoon fucked, the lucky hotel that mysteriously had vacancies that day, etc.
>>
Can Sungji marry Sumin? Is that legal in Korea? Maybe TG 's world could be.

>plot twist: Sungji is marrying a man and Sumin appears and takes away the bride
>>
>>2414117
I'd believe (and support) this theory if the story wasn't ending in two chapters.
>>
>>2414119
So now, who is the other bride ? Dawoon, Sumin post time-skip ?
>>
>>2414122
>>2414120
>groom
>>
The next 10 days are gonna be a brutal wait. There better not be a hiatus/delay. I don't think I can handle 10 days of conspiracy theories and plot twist guesses.
>>
>>2414125
>20 days
ftfy
>>
>>2414067
Thank you!

Well, enough time has passed since the breakup for Seju's neck scar to heal.
>>
>>2414120
>LGBT rights in Asia
You know you're having it good in the West.
>>
>>2414107
>or Sungji was hired by Nammi.
Looks like she is shooting an advertisement.
>>
Isn't she is at her best friend wedding? The one who got pregnant and has to marry her boyfriend?

She had asked Sumin to go to the weeding with her a few chapters back (the one where she called her Honey).
>>
>>2414129
>>LGBT rights in Asia
>You know you're having it good in the West.
Uhm, like Pulse? TG can do whatever they want, it's manhwa, not real life.
>>
>Sungji at friend's wedding
>Sungji's wedding
>Sungji shooting an advertisement
All plausible time skips. I definitely still think it's Sumin/Sungji ending. Like previous anons said, Sumin's despair in this chapter is setting up for her future happiness.
>>
I am sure she is not getting married, they just want the readers to think she is.
Seju, I am proud of you and I am happy.
>>
>>2414120
Well apparently they are showing Leash on TV there.
>>
I think it is so...
After Sumin's mobile phone lit up, there will surely be a flashback. I think it was Sungji who tried to call. And when Sumin does not answer, Sungji went to Sumin or Sumin goes to Sungji after Sumin sees the missed calls and the two will have a conversation. The conversation between the two must come.
And after the flashback between the two, we come to the Sungji scene. I'm sure it should represent a timeskip.

And I think that Sungji had a plan that the person she loves is no longer hurt. Now that Seju has separated from Sumin into good, is the person who hurts Sumin the most is gone.
Sungji is not stupid and acts according to her feelings. She always considered a while before.
And this is why Sungji may have a strange behavior in the last chapters.
If you look more closely, you can see Sungji thought for a while and asked questions here and there.

And wow, how strong Seju has become.
>>
>>2414146
This was a bitch move though. You don't hurt people you love and it's exactly what Sungji did.

I'm proud of Seju right now so much I'd take team pink ending over team blonde right away. Seju stepped up, grew up, let go and moved on. She finally understood what she wants is to never make Sumin suffer again. THIS is love, not obsession anymore.
>>
>>2414150
>I'm so proud of Seju letting Sumin go that I'd be okay if they got together again
These two circumstance cannot coexist.
>>
>>2414152
I know but I'm pissed off at Sungji right now so much that I can't stand her. She better be the one who goes to Sumin and beg for forginvess. She's the one who left Sumin not knowing why.
>>
>>2414150
Not-so-right person at the wrong time in the wrong place. Can't do much better than that. Just please let Seju let Sumin go.
>>
>>2414163
She did let her go and left by the airplane so... far, far away.
>>
>>2414166
Emotionally, it's going to take a really, really long time (or you may never be able) to let go of your (first) love.
>>
After this chapter I'm 99% sure team blond is endgame. Especially with this ending very soon.
>>
>>2414169
You mean 96.69%.
>>
I think Sungji tolerated alot with Sumin because of love. In the end her patience wained and enough was enough. Hopefully now some time has passed and things have moved on they can make their way back to eachother and be in a much healthier place.
>>
>>2414171
Lewd.
>>
>>2414169
yeah but it's gonna be so fucking pissing off and bittersweet. tg ruined sungji in my eyes.
>>
>>2414172
People in this manhwa are terrible at setting/reinforcing boundaries, communicating their needs to their respective partner and making compromises.
>>
>>2414174
You judge before you fudge.
>>
>>2414174
>tg ruined sungji in my eyes.
I'm sure you and other anons will get over it quickly. TG managed to flip/assuage a lot of Seju haters, and she was far more despicable than Sungji. So I'm sure TG will redeem Sungji relatively easily in later chapters.
>>
>>2414172
No hon, this time it's Sungji who fucked up everything, not Sumin. Sumin did everything she could to be with Sungji and whenever Sungji found time to be with her she was the one keeping secrets and Sumin was the one being honest which was pissing Sungji off and ending up with not even an argument but Sungji walking away or out. It's Sumin who tolerated all her moods for quite a long while and she's still the one who end up punished for it.
>>
>>2414178
the thing is i was never a big fan of sungji. i only saw her as a good partner for sumin because she really took care for her until she stopped. i was frustrated with her since she let seju move in with sumin and started taking her anger over it on sumin instead of blaming herself for her own decision. she's a hypocrite and she proved it the moment she left sumin without any answers. so i don't think i'll ever forgive her.
>>
File: 8468561.jpg (75KB, 707x850px) Image search: [Google]
8468561.jpg
75KB, 707x850px
>>2414174
>tg ruined sungji in my eyes.
I'm still for team blonde and also waiting for TG to explain her actions.
>>
>>2414179
Which reasonable human being would tolerate your girlfriend moving her Ex in to live with her. Even if it was with good intention. Seju made it more than clear to Sungji that she wanted Sumin. Knowing everything Sungji still tolerated it. Sungji let go in the end, because their relationship always included Seju as a third wheel. It was time for Sumin to sort out her mess and then go looking for Sungji when she was ready to be in a relationship Involving just the two of them.
>>
>>2414189
>Which reasonable human being would tolerate your girlfriend moving her Ex in to live with her.
You're forgetting one important fact. Sumin ASKED SUNGJI TO MAKE A DECISION OF SEJU'S FATE. She could've said no and Seju would've end up in a hotel or someplace else. Sungji allowed her to move in, she's to blame, not Sumin. Sumin became honest like hell and Sungji still had issues and was lashing out on Sumin. And with her latest move she crossed the line in my eyes. I've never liked her but I've never hated her either. Now I really do hate her.
>>
>>2414191
How was Sungji ever going to say No to Sumin, knowing that somebody had nearly tried to kill Seju. It was an unfair decision to make. Sungji is'nt cruel, she would never had said no!. Its just that I think she wished Sumin never put her i. that predicament in the first place and considered the overall impact to their relationship.
>>
Sungji would have never said no. It's not in her personality to see someone in need and leave them all alone. Even if that person is her lover's ex.
>>
>>2414195
>Sungji is'nt cruel
Yes, she is. She was taking her anger out on Sumin for no reason while she herself usually had no time for her and once she did had some time she was always suspicious. She's to blame, not Sumin.
>>
>>2414197
>It's not in her personality to see someone in need and leave them all alone.
Sumin needs her, loves her, can't stop thinking about her. What does Sungji do? Leaves her. What a great way to keep a promise to never hurt her, huh?
>>
>>2414045
Nothing like heartbreak to get her caught up to the season finale with us, kek.
>>
>>2414200
>for no reason
Except for cheating on her and taking in the person again she claimed she still loves as well.
>>
>>2414189
>Seju made it more than clear to Sungji that she wanted Sumin. Knowing everything Sungji still tolerated it. Sungji let go in the end, because their relationship always included Seju as a third wheel. It was time for Sumin to sort out her mess and then go looking for Sungji when she was ready to be in a relationship Involving just the two of them.
This! And now where Sungji went without words in the evening, may have been a shaky move from Sungj. But maybe Sumin and Sungji needed it, and Sumin and Seju to let go. So that Sumin can focus completely on Sungji.

>>2414191
>Sumin ASKED SUNGJI TO MAKE A DECISION OF SEJU'S FATE. She could've said no and Seju would've end up in a hotel or someplace else.
Nevertheless, Sungji was not satisfied with the decision, even if Sumin asked before. Sungji did not want it from the beginning, that Seju lives with them in the house. She only agreed that Sumin was not disappointed.
>>
>>2414210
Cheating happened long time ago and Sungji got over it the moment she told Sumin she loves her. Twice.
Sungji could've moved in with them, she never did. She allowed Seju to move in and blamed Sumin for it.
Claiming she can't ignore her, not loves her.
>>
>>2414211
>So that Sumin can focus completely on Sungji.
Even Seju understood Sumin isn't thinking about her (Seju) anymore, her thoughts are full of Sungji. If Sungji is too blind to see it then fuck her, she doesn't deserve to be with someone she promised to never let hurt and end up hurting her herself. I'll never forgive her if she's not the one to come to Sumin and finally talk to her, explain and apologise. Even if she does that, I'll still be bitter about what she did.
>>
>>2414221
talking about holding grudges.
>>
>>2414215
In reality would you even consider that living arrangement?,I did"nt think so. In all honesty Sungji is the only rational one among the three.
>>
>>2414251
>In reality would you even consider that living arrangement?,I did"nt think so.
Pretty much. Imagine your gf jumping to the phone while having sex, just to get her ex girlfriend she said she still has feeling for and she also cheated on you with.
>>
>>2414255
the thing is, seju would've come back alone if sumin didn't agree to pick her up. it'd put her life at risk. sungji knew what she was agreeing when she allowed seju to move in. i can't even get why she agreed to it, she knew seju will use it as an oppoturnity and yet, she preffered to go with her co-workers and new team leader instead of spending time with sumin who waited for her.
>>
>>2414251
No, she proved she's still a kid who can't even keep a promise.
>>
>>2414279
What promise?
>>
File: 86455143651.jpg (84KB, 819x830px) Image search: [Google]
86455143651.jpg
84KB, 819x830px
>>2414051
Did you read what she said before this? She might have been talking about herself not wanting to get hurt anymore.
>>
>>2414289
If so then she's a fucking narcisst too. And she needs to go to a doctor to check her eyes up. Even Seju saw how much Sumin loves Sungji, how she stopped even thinking about Seju. Just because she still cares for her doesn't mean she loves her but I guess Sungji is way too childish and blind to understand that so she didn't even talk to Sumin. She simply used her one last time and kicked her out of her life without any explanation. Sumin didn't deserve to be treated like this. I was really rooting for them because I saw them as a healthy couple. Turns out it's not healthy at all. If Sumin is to be tormented over and over just because she has a good heart then I don't know what kind of healing story we're talking about here.
>>
>>2414292
Don't worry, considering this was a Sumin suffering chapter and this will end soon, the next chapter will be most likely leading to a happy team blonde end. I just hope TG explains it soon and gives them a good ending. Also I wonder who was calling Seju's brother. Would be funny if he was the one calling Sumin and will be the one to bring them back together.
>>
>>2414296
>the next chapter will be most likely leading to a happy team blonde end
TB will never be a happy ending to me. It used to be safe ending, a healthy one. Not anymore.

>I just hope TG explains it soon
There's no explanation other than some kind of a sick game to either bring Sumin and Seju back together or force Seju to let go of Sumin. We don't know what more they talked about that evening when Seju told her about the scarf Sumin made. But she told Sungji enough for her to understand Seju is not a part of Sumin's life anymore, she's just a leftover and it was pissing her off.

> I wonder who was calling Seju's brother
Probably other bros or Seju herself. I think she went to her mom's villa.

>Would be funny if he was the one calling Sumin and will be the one to bring them back together.
He doesn't even have her number. And even if he did, she'd never pick up. Especially now, when the only person she wishes to call her is no one else but the one who broke hear heart so much it bleeds.
>>
>>2414301
Sounds like you are already being overly dramatic and bitter, while you don't even know what's going on. I guess now to you Sungji is the evil person and Seju the saint, while Seju made her intentionally suffer for years for selfish reasons.
>>
>>2414303
No, Seju will never be a saint. She tormented Sumin for 10 long years, manipulated her relationships, was breaking her over and over again. But she grew up at the very last moment. She acted like an adult and friend, and I give her kudos for that. She finally understood she was making Sumin suffer and found strength to let her go and not add more pain to her life anymore. And yeah, I liked her bitchy attitude, she was interesting character until the very last arc when she started to play a poor victim. This, I hated.

I've never liked Sungji in the first place. She's not an interesting character to me at all. She was always too perfect and then, out of the blue, she started fucking up which I didn't like back then and don't like now either. She was hurting Sumin for some time already. And now she disappeared in the crowd, left Sumin completely broken. She was downgraded wy worse than Seju in that last arc. I hoped to see her growing up, getting interesting, being there and supporting both Sumin and Seju, helping them both to heal, letting them stay friends. But she did not! She failed my expectations. The entire last arc failed my expectations. I'm frustrated with this last arc very much because it feels like a forced way to prolong the story, milk drama and money, nothing else. The assassin is still a plothole asspul, so is Saehun and his support for Seju and his love for her mom. 2 chapters left and too many lose ends to tie so the story will for sure end without solving things like Baek Sr's plan, the assassin, Seju's mom's villa and its secrets, Saehun's relationship with Seju's mom, ex-new-team leader wnd why didn't he/she stay in the company because TG chose to bring even more unecessary drama to the story instead of explaining what was already there.
>>
What is, only what is, if Sungji did not end the relationship with Sumin that night? Gave her only the ring back and left Sumin without words, leaving Sumin time for herself.
What Sumin needed to realize this last kick that she always took Sungji for granted. And I think that was Sungji's plan, that she left Sumin without words that she could think about her deeds. Sumin always kept Seju by her side. For whatever reason. And I think that Sungji already saw that a while. Sungji is keen and wise.
>>
>>2414310
>I've never liked Sungji in the first place.
Explains a lot
>>
>>2414314
That doesn't mean I didn't want team blonde ending though because I did want it. Not anymore, I'm afraid. Not after what she did.
>>
>>2414315
Eh I still want it and really hope this was a set up for their happy end, because I love them both since chapter one.
>>
>>2414313
She did end things up by giving her ring back. There's nothing else to it. She cowardly broke up with her, no explanation, no answering her calls, nothing.
Sumin has nothing to realize, she knows who she loves. Even Seju told that Sungji. Seju! Who fought to win Sumin over for so long. She had to admit she lost and did that in front of no one else but Sungji.
>>
>>2414310
So regardless of how she acts, you just don't like her either way anyway.
>>
>>2414333
Being too perfect is boring. Fucking up without a reason (and no, I'm not saying she did wrong by breaking up the first time, she had a valuable reason then) is stupid. I don't like boring and I don't like unreasonable stupidity that comes out of nowhere as a simple plot device. I didn't mind her and Sumin, I even rooted for them to end up together because they were a healthy couple. Sungji did a lot of good with Sumin. But lately it was Sumin who worked her ass off to be with her and she somehow stopped seeing it. She was a very perceptive character, not anymore. I don't like when a character who claim to love the other one hurts that other one without a reason and there's no reason here. It's not Pulse where Lynn tried to protect Mel from Sue which end up as a mistake. I tried to like her, I really did. I was giving her chance after chance. I can't anymore. The only thing she can do to at least let me accept her is realize she made a huge mistake and fucking apologize. I'm sure Sumin will get her back, she's way too deep inlove with her to refuse her.
>>
>>2414336
Well I'm just happy this chapter means team blonde is most likely end game. Of course we can't have that without the usal cliche last minute korean drama.
>>
File: 5651361.jpg (63KB, 606x876px) Image search: [Google]
5651361.jpg
63KB, 606x876px
Looking at the speech bubbles, I didn't realize at first it's Sumin who is repeating "I want to see you". Why does TG need to break my heart, before hopefully giving me a happy team blone end ;_; But strangely enough seeing Sumin show this very vulnerable side made me like her even more, which is why I like the chapter, despite the suffering. TG also better deliver with the happy extra chapter after this.
>>
>>2414345
the moment sungji comes over (if she even does that) sumin will be nothing but dehydrated skin and bones. eating nothing but cup ramen isn't healthy at all and crying so much will cause dehydration (the last part is a joke but hey, she's such a tiny person, who knows, fuck logic).
>>
>>2414345
Oh shit, you're right. Thanks anon, now I hurt more.
>>
>>2414353
I'm sorry, anon. Just try to look forward to the hopefully happy moments. At least that's what I'm doing.
>>
File: tumblr_ouh36aB3IA1wpvy3ho1_1280.jpg (174KB, 1280x902px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ouh36aB3IA1wpvy3ho1_1280.jpg
174KB, 1280x902px
>>
File: tumblr_or12qbKATt1wpvy3ho1_1280.jpg (79KB, 799x700px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_or12qbKATt1wpvy3ho1_1280.jpg
79KB, 799x700px
>>
game over 4 team pink :(
>>
File: tumblr_ou01ecKBNE1wpvy3ho1_1280.jpg (188KB, 1081x1738px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ou01ecKBNE1wpvy3ho1_1280.jpg
188KB, 1081x1738px
>>
>>2414377
This was never a place for team pink fans.

Koreans seems to be pissed off at Sungji too. I've never though it'd happen.
>>
File: tumblr_oudjoowads1wpvy3ho1_1280.jpg (141KB, 1280x886px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oudjoowads1wpvy3ho1_1280.jpg
141KB, 1280x886px
>>
>>2414375
>>2414379
>>2414384
Who drew these? They're great. I love that Sungji is the younger and taller one. And despite Sumin being older, she's being coddled in the pictures.
>>
>>2414391
>I love that Sungji is the younger and taller one.
Same
>>
>>2414391
https://wdtfslover.tumblr.com/ she's getting better and better with fanarts.
>>
>>2414393
>>2414391
>younger and taller
Me three. I'm a big fan of height differences, and it's so much sweeter when "age roles" get reversed. I'm noticing these two things in a lot of the other manwhas too.
>>
>>2414398
This is a gold mine. She's great. Some of them almost look official, or like TG roughs.
>>
File: 1499248787069.jpg (56KB, 500x723px) Image search: [Google]
1499248787069.jpg
56KB, 500x723px
>>2414399
>Me three. I'm a big fan of height differences
Good taste.
>>
>>2414391
>I love that Sungji is the younger and taller one
Same.

>And despite Sumin being older, she's being coddled in the pictures.
Well, she's a clingy cuddler, that's a fact. Ever since Sungji showed her comfort in chapter... 13, I think. And flashback from the time Sumin was with Seju shows she was always like that but after Seju cheated on her Sumin had no one to really, trully cuddle with. She likes to be held, she thinks she's acting childish by doing it but she's not trying to stop it. It's cute.
>>
File: 1.jpg (154KB, 728x1459px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
154KB, 728x1459px
>>2414399
>and it's so much sweeter when "age roles" get reversed. I'm noticing these two things in a lot of the other manwhas too
Pulse
>>
>>2414401
The height differences in TLD and IWBGIYDE fill me with glee too.
>>
>>2414407
>TLD
I dropped it long ago. Too many new characters that I don't like. The Third Party though... this one is getting interesting.
>>
Anons, this is great. Can we lighten the mood with cute af pictures? Height differences, role reversals, cuddling, I want it all.

I read today's chapter before work and felt down about it all day. Now that I'm back home (alone), I could use a pick me up.
>>
File: 65_22.jpg (259KB, 1080x4041px) Image search: [Google]
65_22.jpg
259KB, 1080x4041px
>>2414407
>TLD
Indeed. I also like the height difference and dynamic from Leash.
>>
File: ch13p12.jpg (191KB, 1024x2102px) Image search: [Google]
ch13p12.jpg
191KB, 1024x2102px
>>
>>2414408
I'd say it's worth picking back up, Anon. Idk where you left off, but everyone's going nuts over Suji's development. And rightfully so! Agree with you TTP. Love the pacing in that.

It feels like the last 2-3 weeks have been really depressing chapters for all the manhwas.
>>
File: ch52p2.jpg (353KB, 1024x3750px) Image search: [Google]
ch52p2.jpg
353KB, 1024x3750px
>>
>>2414413
I don't like Suji and ChaYoon's ex friend.

>It feels like the last 2-3 weeks have been really depressing chapters for all the manhwas.
Pulse and WDTFS to me. But Pulse got better last week. I'm crossing my fingers for Mel to find the comfort she desperately needs in Lynn again now. Can't say the same about WDTFS. I just can't forgive Sungji just yet.
>>
File: wide.jpg (674KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
wide.jpg
674KB, 1200x600px
>>2414407
This also has height differnece. I mean Mistress and Dohwa better be endgame.
>>
>>2414416
>ChaYoon's ex friend
Or was it Yoahn? Whatever the name of that blonde doctor was, can't remember.
>>
File: 09 - t7DPrul.jpg (1005KB, 1080x4307px) Image search: [Google]
09 - t7DPrul.jpg
1005KB, 1080x4307px
>>
File: 56_06.jpg (93KB, 715x578px) Image search: [Google]
56_06.jpg
93KB, 715x578px
>>2414416
>I don't like Suji
Me neither, until she got her own story and love interest and stopped being a third wheel. Now her and Un-Jung are my favorites.
>>
>>2414413
Elixir has been on sad mode for the last... every chapter. Reading that series gives me physical pain. Just like today's WDTFS chapter.

But the pain hurts so good.
>>
>>2414423
I've seen the begining of it. I've read it for the doc and Erae, I don't like the new bunch.
>>
File: att_142328632504286.jpg (66KB, 585x500px) Image search: [Google]
att_142328632504286.jpg
66KB, 585x500px
Yessss. Moar height difference pictures. You've all awakened a preference I never knew I had.
>>
>>2414418
>>2414419
>>2414423
>>2414424
>>2414425
If you want to discuss these manhwa, go in the threads about these and stop diverging WDTFS' thread.
>>
>>2414429
fuck up mate
>>
>>2414406
I love the fact that the older one is taller here but more childish then the younger one. Mel might seems to be strong for someone who doesn't know her but she's not really strong at all. Lynn was her strength. Hopefully the sick game is over now, Mel will tell Lynn what Sue was doind and everything will be fine.
>>
>>2414425
It's funny because there's been a bit of a switch. People have gotten bored of Erae/Cha-Yoon and are now thirsty af for Suji/Un-Jung. I could have never predicted this.
>>
>>2414428
Not sure if it's a coincidence all the manwha and even a manhua I'm reading all have height difference.
>>
File: ch3p13.jpg (181KB, 921x3306px) Image search: [Google]
ch3p13.jpg
181KB, 921x3306px
>>
>>2414429
Meh, it's relatively harmless since we all read the same stuff, I assume. It was getting pretty heavy and depressing in here. I'm still having a good time lurking. Will probably get back on track soon enough.

Just 'sage' the non-wdtfs posts, anons.
>>
File: ch6p18.jpg (205KB, 1024x2501px) Image search: [Google]
ch6p18.jpg
205KB, 1024x2501px
>>
>>2414437
That tension right there was one of the things that sold me on this.
>>
>>2414437
Not gonna lie, this scene was hot af. I don't blame Sumin for losing her composure. Also dat height.
>>
>>2414437
Hawt af
>>
File: ch41p11.jpg (114KB, 728x2432px) Image search: [Google]
ch41p11.jpg
114KB, 728x2432px
>>
File: ch27p13.jpg (195KB, 720x3112px) Image search: [Google]
ch27p13.jpg
195KB, 720x3112px
>>
>>2414398
>https://wdtfslover.tumblr.com
This. If you're feeling down, go here. This page is diabetes.
>>
File: tumblr_otr3zppwUr1u8mu6go1_540.jpg (83KB, 540x581px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_otr3zppwUr1u8mu6go1_540.jpg
83KB, 540x581px
>>
File: tumblr_or37f9Uwfc1wpvy3ho1_1280.jpg (73KB, 686x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_or37f9Uwfc1wpvy3ho1_1280.jpg
73KB, 686x960px
Prior to today's chapter, kek.
>>
>>2414329
Sungji asked Sumin in the coffee: "Um ... Is it over with you and Ms Baek ..." and before that Sungji said when she got the blanket from Sumin: "but I know you're concerned". And Sungji could see on both of Sumin's reactions that Sumin is still attached to Seju. Even if Sumin always said something else. This cut of both Sungji and Seju needed Sumin to finally to let go of Seju. As I said, Sungji does not act according to her feelings but thinks a while before she acts.
And I think that was the plan of Sungji.
That the third wheel (Seju) leaves the person who hurts her most and that the person (Sumin) no longer suffers.
>>
>>2414456
And yet, Seju left and Sumin is suffering more than ever because she didn't suffer so much even 10 years ago. She's literally broken. Too broken to even take care of herself.
>>
>>2414464
Was Sumin shown suffering like this for Seju? I mean after they broke up there's a time skip where Sumin seemed to be fine until Seju's brother attacked her which made her hate Seju and call her while having sex with other girls
>>
>>2414464
Maybe that's Sungji's master plan. Make Seju and Sumin completely cut ties with each other, so that Sumin stops suffering and then in the finale Sungji reveals her plan, apologises to Sumin and tells her she left her in order to make Sumin and Seju fall apart. Then asks her to get back together, Sumin agrees and she and Sungji live happily ever after
>>
>>2414468
It wasn't a big time skip. It was like 3 days. She tried to live normally, tried to forget, move on. It's not even close to it now. If this continues, I can see her ending up in a hospital. We all know she had a fragile health.
>>
>>2414473
I'm sorry but it's an asspull. If someone had done it to me I'd never take them back. You don't get to play with someone's feelings like this.
>>
>>2414475
Has*
>>
>>2414476
Right... Sumin is angel, never pull any ass stunts on Sungji & others.

It is so funny so many people got mad at Sungji now. She was an angel now she's heartless.

Way to go Seju!
>>
>>2414044
>>2414051
>>2414059
>>2414289

It's not vague at all.
Seju tells Sungji to not forgive Sumin for sleeping with Seju. Seju says I dont need to forgive her because one of the two will get hurt. She says "There is only one choice I have" and that is " to make sure the person Sungji loves does not get hurt anymore". Thats when Seju basically gets angry; and cut off from saying "Are you ignoring what I said?".

Sungji did not back down to Seju and let her know about it.
>>
>>2414485
Sumin had hearteyes only for her for a long time. It was Sungji so never had time to be with her and once she was free she always asked questions to ruin the mood. Yes, Sumin did make a mistake when she didn't tell Seju to fuck off when she wanted to have sex with her which end up as cheating but she paid for it already. Ever since then Sumin worked hard to never hurt Sungji again.
>>
File: tumblr_o4k7xxfysv1u8z7voo2_1280.png (894KB, 1026x1182px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4k7xxfysv1u8z7voo2_1280.png
894KB, 1026x1182px
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>2414475
Whe she repeated "I want to see you" you can see her phone ringing.
>>
>>2414552
Her phone rang before and she threw it away.
>>
>>2414552
No, it's the tv...
>>
>>2414554
Yes, but this time she might pick up, since it will to her seeing Sungji.
>>
>>2414555
Look at the speech bubble. The ones for the TV are different when someone is saying something.
>>
>>2414556
*will ead
>>
>>2414558
No, it's the tv. She's not even having her phone anywhere near herself.
>>
File: 84654644.jpg (88KB, 1355x856px) Image search: [Google]
84654644.jpg
88KB, 1355x856px
>>2414564
Again, the speech bubbles for the TV are different. Also her phone is on the couch.
>>
>>2414566
The bubbles are her thoughts! And no x her phone is nowhere to be seen.
>>
If Sungji had seen Sumin right now she'd feel guilty as fuck. So she better does. Let her face what she did, just like Sumin had to have the consequences of cheating.
>>
File: 476535464.jpg (58KB, 1361x441px) Image search: [Google]
476535464.jpg
58KB, 1361x441px
>>2414568
>The bubbles are her thoughts!
No, they aren't and her phone is on the couch. Look at the bottom right in this panel.
>>
>>2414572
Those are still her thoughts. Sungji isn't picking up.
>>
>>2414572
Sungji would not call her back. Could be Nami. Maybe she heard from Seju what happened and since she's out of Korea so often she might be trying to teach Sumin via the phone but Sumin is not picking up. If so then I can see her calling Sungji as the only person who could reach Sumin. Desperate times call for desperate measures, Nami wouldn't let Sumin die (if Sumin gets sick and there's no one around, she could die).
>>
>>2414582
Reach Sumin via the phone*
>>
>>2414575
No, they aren't and it would be werd if Sungji picked up Sumin's phone there.
>>
>>
>>2414200
What did you expect. Sungji had a job, Sumin is currently a neet. Of course, Sungji will have less time for her.
>>
File: Screenshot.png (135KB, 399x498px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot.png
135KB, 399x498px
>>2414582
>>
>>2414523
This might be my favorite example of their height difference.
>>
>>2414681
You don't get it, do you? She was spending the majority of her free time with other people.
>>
>>2414500
i think its normal for sungji to ask reassurance though, I mean with seju being all over sumin and even living together with her. its not normal
>>
>>2414251
>
spot on! that kind of set up is ridiculous in the first place.
>>
>>2413984
she can't help it, she's a goddess
>>
>>2414057
you sound like you're sumin's mother or something. defending her and shit, being a goddamn hypocrite.you do know sumin plays the big role why they broke up.the living with ex part and shit.can't blame sungji if she's asking questions when your gf is living with the ex
>>
Anyone in Japan who happens to be reading this manhwa, please stay safe...
>>
>>2414681
>she didn't suffer so much even 10 years ago.
I can't even...
>Too broken to even take care of herself.
Now that Seju has wised up, why don't you Sejufags grow up as well? May I ask if Seju's on disability if she could not take care of herself? Stop being absurd and (wo)man up.
>>
Is the blonde one getting married now!?
>>
>>2414500
Right. Sumin is such a poor puppy now. Let's just forget all of her past mistakes. Sungji cannot pull this shit to Sumin.
>>
>>2414473
What's a half-assed and unrealistic plan. Sungji was not capable of predicting Seju's next moves (or the future in general) and Seju breaking up with Sumin rests entirely on Seju's part, while Team Gaji just conveniently used what Sungji'd said to Seju as a catalyst for Seju to take the plunge.
>>
>>2414893
And she asked. And Sumin answered. Loud and clear. With god damn puppy eyes.
>>
>ITT: This is a defecating contest: To see who suffers the most, who gets hurt the most, and who who hurts whom the most. Whoever gets the first prize gets to be entitled and spoiled and pampered and deserves everything else the world has to offer to them.
>>
>>2414955
You need to read that comment again because you took it all wrong, I think.
>>
>>2414966
Childish character, childish reasons only childish fans could pick up and agree with.
>>
>>2414976
According to my acquaintance with this manhwa, never Jump to conclusion too quickly. (I mean the behavior of the character)
>>
>>2414993
Sure doesn't even look miserable. It looks like she's doing great, unlike Sumin who was left without any explanation.
>>
>>2415005
You should calm down...
You will never know what the next chapter...
>>
>>2414976
You don't really sound that mature yourself.
>>
>>2415005
The last part with Sungji might be a timeskip and we will see in the next two chapters what lead to this.
>>
maybe she is pretending to be okay....who knows? until the next chapter we will not know if anything happened.
>>
>>2414993
Leaving without giving the reason is a fact, not a conclusion. If she wanted Sumin to chose then she should've told her. But no, she vanished, left Sumin to think about what was the reason and nothing else. Not to mention, she read Sumin's behaviour and thoghts completely wrong. Sumin was thinking about Sungji, not Seju. She wanted Sungji, not Seju. She wants Sungji, not Seju. But insecurities are insecurities and instead of talkig about them Sungji chose to ran away like a little kid. If this is how her promises of not hurting her looks like then I'm sorry... can we get Seju back? Because she at least had finally understood she cause Sumin a great pain for 10 years and chose to let her go so she wouldn't give her more pain.
>>
>>
>>
>>2415037
WITH Sungji. This is the key. She's not WITH her anymore.
>>
File: 1455124903430.jpg (41KB, 529x614px) Image search: [Google]
1455124903430.jpg
41KB, 529x614px
>>2415037
>>2415044
I'm really starting to think the last bit of this chapter is a timeskip. Waiting until the next chapter is suffering.
>>
>>2415053
Not a big one. The wedding was very close.

This pic... My poor Sumin-ah...
>>
>>2415063
Who's your Sumin-ah?
>>
Is it true that the manhwa's character design loosely based on some female Korean singers?
>>
>>2415036
I automatically lose respect for people when they immediately judge something before all the facts laid on the table. Can you just... wait?
>>
>>2415011
I don't even know what the hell s/he was taking issues with according to her/his commentary.
>>
>>2415137
So Sungji didn't leave Sumin without any explanation? Yeah right.
>>
>>2415139
Don't you know God works in mysterious ways? Everything happens for a reason. Enough joking I do believe in Sungji's good hidden intentions.. Some of you should be less dramatic, it sure as hell isn't helping Sumin/Sumin's fans feel any better.
>>
>>2415142
I'm Sumin fan and I hate to say it but Sungji did made a mistake. There's no worse way to leave someone without giving them a reason. It often ends up scaring the person for the rest of their lives. Sumin was already afraid of losing Sungji to the point where she tried to hide the fact she slept with Seju when Seju had a nightmare. When she told Sungji the truth Sungji left, angry, proving that Sumin's fears are valuable. This time though she proved that she's capable of vanishing in thin air.
>>
>>2415063
I hope if this ends with Sumin and Sungji getting married or at least living together, they take the dog with them
>>
>>2415139
Of course she did, for muh last minute Korean drama.
>>
>>2415151
>There's no worse way to leave someone without giving them a reason.
Anecdotal. It's not uncommon for people to actually do this in real life, and while I don't condone this, sometimes for intermediate inexplicable reasons (it's naive to think about people in good light like this but why shouldn't we for peace of mind?), people can do it— it's their choices and neither I nor you can control their action. The solution? Accept it and move on.

>It often ends up scaring the person for the rest of their lives
Is there any stats for this?

>Sumin was already afraid of losing Sungji to the point where she tried to hide the fact she slept with Seju when Seju had a nightmare. When she told Sungji the truth Sungji left, angry, proving that Sumin's fears are valuable.
You can't expect to live with somebody when you're constantly in fear of being abandoned. A relationship cannot exist in such a fragile foundation. It's even more unreasonable to expect that person to have to stick by you to make sure you'll be okay. Breakup is inevitable when either one/both is/are out or when one is dead. Sumin just has to find ways to cope with her abandonment issues, and it's of no responsibility to Sungji. i expect better out of Sumin at her age.
>>
>>2415162
>Is there any stats for this?
Yes, the psychological research of people who went through it. There're even therapy groups for them. They end up with huge trust issues.
>>
>>2415162
>Sumin just has to find ways to cope with her abandonment issues, and it's of no responsibility to Sungji. i expect better out of Sumin at her age.
When you're constantly proved your fears are justified it's impossible for you to cope with it. Sungji has a problem here and she's the one who need to solve it. Otherwise it's like you say - she'll never be able to build a stable relationship because no one will stay by her side for too long. Sumin tried because she considered her as her last chance.
>>
>>2415164
I don't doubt there's therapy for people with various psychological issues, one of which is what you mention, but can you point me to some specific longitudinal studies that demonstrate what you're making claims for? "Impossible" and "the rest of one's life" seem way too extreme and variable to be measured properly.

>>2415165
I see where you're coming from.
>>
>>2415164
I can't really provide you the data from the books I was forced to read on my uni days, meh. I don't even have them anymore. And since English isn't my first language they'd be not useful to you anyway. I may try to find something on the internet but not until I come back home in a few days.
>>
>>2415173
This was supposed to go to >>2415169

Sorry
>>
>>2415169
https://pairedlife.com/breakups/Closure

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/romantically-attached/201609/why-we-need-closure-broken-relationships?amp

https://psychcentral.com/blog/archives/2012/06/20/finding-closure/

https://www.mentalhelp.net/advice/my-partner-of-6-years-suddenly-left-with-no-explanation-and-has-completely-shut-me-and-my-kids-out-elise/
>>
>>2415192
TG is most likely not a psychologist and just wanted to add the usual last minute drama. It wouldn't have the same effect, if she actually made Sungji talk about this with Sumin.
>>
Next chapter will probably be told from Sungji's perspective and it'll probably make us feel better. Korean dramas have a way of justifying and pulling heartstrings for anything.
>>
>>2415206
I'll never forgive Sungji for what she did, no matter what TG will pull out of their asses. There's absolutely no excuse of leaving just like that. Always leaving just like that, out of anger even though she wanted Sumin to be honest with her. Latest chaptes proved she can't understand Sumin, she read her all wrong and has no balls to talk to her.
>>
>>2415192
These links to the websites you post there are mostly read by laypeople, whose contents hardly cite any hard evidence. It's funny that the woman in the last link raised an immediate red flag to me in how she refers to her partner as "soul mate."
>>
>>2415210
>she read her all wrong
Well, to be honest you have to tell me what you want and not about how I'm trying to mind read you, because frankly I'm not a psychic, and psychics are total quacks.
>>
>>2415215
When she is doing everything right people are complaining she is too perfect, but when she is doing something wrong they are whining about her making a mistake and thinks it's unforgivable. I'm not really mad at her, because despite Sumin breaking my heart in this chapter, Sungji obviously didn't intentionally hurt Sumin to see her suffer. I feel like some people also take this way too serious and personal. Reminds be of the anon, who always took it personal, when you said cheating is unforgivable. Wouldn't surprise me if it's the same anon who is being all hysterical now too. I'm just going to sit back and wait for the hopefully happy team blonde end.
>>
>>2415215
Sungji thinks that Sumin is thinking all about Seju when in fact it's Sungji she's thinking about all the time and can't stop.
Sungji also thinks Sumin has some kind of great feelings for Seju when even Seju told her all she has is just a leftover and all love Sumin has is for Sungji.
Sungji wanted Sumin to be honest with her and the moment Sumin is honest, Sungji is questioning her and herself.
Sungji most likely thinks that running from problems is the best solution. Too bad she never thought how Sumin would feel about that. Oh, wait, she faced that once when Sumin went to her family house (and couldn't find it so she used a radio) because she thought Sungji was angry with her (which was the truth) to Sungji answered that she's not.
>>
>>2415223
>I'm just going to sit back and wait for the hopefully happy team blonde end.
Team blonde will happen for sure. But it'll be bittersweet to a lot of people. Even korean fans are pissed off which is rare.
>>
>>2415230
Even cheating and manipulating is fine for them? If I remember correctly they love Seju.
>>
>>2415234
They used to love Sungji. It changed around the middle of the story and end up about 50/50 Seju vs Sungji lately but it looks like they started hating Sungji after chapter 90.
>>
My theory is...
What if Sungji intentionally gave the ring back so that Sumin can give it back later, when Sumin is free of Seju? I mean, Sungji may have gone without words. But this striking step should also affect Seju. Sungji knew that Seju is the person who makes Sumin suffer most. And in Seju's head Sungji's words came back as Seju tried to comfort Sumin. Only when she sees how Sumin begins to cry, Seju becomes aware that Seju herself is the person who hinders Sumin the most.
I think Sungji was forced to make this very crass step. Once, that Seju and Sumin can finally separate and that Sumin can be with full heart in one person. I think without this step of Sungji, Sumin and Seju would still hang on each other and never let go. And so this band of the two was crushed. Remember that Sungji once said that you can not separate the band of the two easily.
I am sure that Sungji has considered this step well - maybe where Sungji was out in the cold.
And I think Sumin and Seju needed this decision from Sungji.
Without this step, I'm sure all three run in circles. I'm also sure that Sungji tried to call Sumin as Sumin looked to the Tv.

It may have been a bitch move from Sungji, but without this drastic step, all three would run forever in a circle.

Back to the ring:
I think that Sumin should give it from her heart and be really important for both. Because, you does not give a ring out of a whim as Sumin did at Sungji. I think Sumin should give it to Sungji from the heart. And maybe, only maybe, it was Sumin and Sungji who got married.
>>
>>2415238
So the moment Seju showed her really shitty side they started to like her.
>>
>>2415246
But they fell inlove with her the moment she started playing a victim. I agree about Sungji with them. She was too perfect and started to act selfish and stupid without a reason. She constantly made Sumin scared of losing her and gave her valuable reasons to be afraid of that - she left her plenty of times. There was just never "end" to it, she never gave the ring back or anything like that. And I have a feeling she planned to break up with her but chickened at the very last moment. She was supposed to tell Sumin something "the next day".
>>
>>2415243
>Without this step, I'm sure all three run in circles.
No, they would not. Sumin made a clear cut with Seju and Seju seemed to accept it but once she saw how broken Sumin is she told her to reassure her she'll never hurt her again because being hurt by 2 people would be too much for her to handle.
>>
>>2415251
The only one I actually started hating even more is Seju. Maybe Koreans prefer manipulative characters, who intentionally hurt someone for selfish reasons.
>>
>>2415253
>The only one I actually started hating even more is Seju.
Same. But Sungji wasn't gaining any points either. She was actually loosing them in my book. It didn't matter to her how many times Sumin told her she loves her, how many times Sumin looked at her like she's the most precious person in her life, no matter how many times Sumin was honest with her... Sungji always found a reason to either be angry or have issues. Remember how pissed she was about the pillow and Sumin's honesty? She stormed out of the apartment, never even considered how sad Sumin was that Sungji chose to spend time with a new team leader and people from the company instead of having a date with her (which was planned btw). Sumin got a call after hours of waiting for her. It looked like she stopped carying how Sumin feels.
>>
>>2415212
First 3 links are ok and explain a lot.
>>
>>2415257
I actually wonder why Sungji suddenly started crying at the beginning of the previous chapter. Also her sudden comment about having a personality that people easily take advantage of. TG really made a mystery about her behavior and thoughts, because her words were also pretty confusing sometimes.
>>
>>2415266
It might be beause she stopped being perceptive and started to read Sumin's behaviour the wrong way which is unreasonable. Sumin told her so many times that Sungji can do whatever she wants with her because it's Sungji and no one else. It's literally saying "you're my one and done". Just how much more pampered she needed to get?
>>
>>2415269
Sumin handmade a sarf for her... It was something that shocked even Seju. This is was one of the proves of how much heart Sumin had put into this relationship and it still blew up in her face.
>>
>>2415269
It's probably like seriously complimenting a person with very low self esteem a lot of times. They still have low self esteem and doubts, no matter how much you do that.
>>
>>2415277
Sumin has a very low self etsteem too. After so many break ups that are in a vast majority Seju's doings she can't see herself as someone special. She even said Sungji was her last chance and she tried extremely hard to not lose her again.
>>
>>2415277
Also adding if some dark thoughts are implanted in someone's head, it's pretty hard to get rid of it. Even if they make some progress to get better, it's pretty easy to throw them back to point one. I'm assuming Sumin's reaction to people talking about Seju was one of these moments.
>>
>>2415281
Which is why I feel bad for both of them. I wonder how TG will fix this in two chapters. Maybe the last chapter will also be longer than usual.
>>
>>2415282
It was reaction more about Seju's mom because that was the moment her face fell. Don't forget Sumin was very close with her own mother so people talking bad things about Seju's mom must've been a hit close home. She never understood why Seju thought her mom didn't love her because Seju couldn't even remember her.
>>
>>2415283
Since it was always Sumin who had to apologise and work hard, I want Sungji to be the one to do the first step now. Sumin has nothing to apologise here. She only needs answers, explanation. But since Sungji refuses to even take her call and call her back I see no reason why Sumin would've want to go and see her, even if it hurts so much. She already feels like she made Sungji tired, she wouldn't want to add to it.
>>
>>2415288
>But since Sungji refuses to even take her call and call her back I see no reason why Sumin would've want to go and see her
I still think it's her who repeated "I want to see you". Well at least she cried to these words, which means she feels the same.
>>
>>2415289
It was Sumin. She was repeating words from the movie.
>>
>>2415281
>vast majority Seju's doing
On the 30 or so break-ups, Seju only fucked up one and it was with the red head. All the others were Sumin's fault or the other girl who didn't really care.
>>
>>2415292
>On the 30 or so break-ups, Seju only fucked up one and it was with the red head.
Considering how she manipulated Sumin and Sungji to be together only to make them break up later I'd say she fucked up more than just this one relationship. Especially when she said she wishes for things to be more difficult for Sumin and promised herself she'll make her hate more and more every time she crawls back to her in pain.
>>
>>2415296
She even still tried it recently again, by telling Sungji not to forgive Sumin.
>>
>>2415298
Yeah, it was a very desperate move from her. Playing a victim didn't work out, Sumin had fallen for Sungji way too deeply so she tried to make Sungji break up with her. And fuck, she succeeded.
>>
>>2415296
She just hired Sungji, she didn't plot anything up until she realized Sumin had finally a new start and was escaping from her hands. Then she asked for a last fuck, and Sumin should have refused but since she was still in her retarded state she gave it a go. Every other attempt blew up right in Seju's face.
Sumin fucked up with the lawyer without Seju's help, the rich blond, the threesomes and the purple haired girl were probably too instable and didn't really care about Sumin so Seju didn't have to step in like with the red head since these relationships were doomed from the start. She stepped in everytime it was serious, and waited for Sumin to come back broken for all the others.
>>
>>2415303
Em, she did push team blonde together and realized it was a mistake once Nami opened her eyes and told her it's a serious relationship for Sumin.
She guilt tricked Sumin into sex. I agree Sumin should've pushed her off and this is her mistake but she paid for it already.
I believe Seju fucked all more serious relationships Sumin had and Sungji was the last straw to break Sumin for good. What Seju didn't predict was that Sumin could be so broken that she'd refuse to crawl back to her ever again.
>>
>>2415313
>I believe Seju fucked all more serious relationships Sumin had
Except the only serious relationship depicted and which left a trace between Seju's and Sungji's was the one with the red head.
>>
>>2415315
It was one of 30 relationships so we don't know.
She succeeded with Sungji too. Twice now.
>>
>>2415321
>suceeded with Sungji
Unless there's a twist out of nowhere where Sungji never contacts Sumin again and marries Dawoon's ex, she will go back to her.
>>
I still think Seju's brother will play a role in Sumin and Sungji getting back together. We obviously didn't see him getting some mysterious orders on the phone for nothing. Seju most likely knows she is partly to blame for Sumin's current state, since she constantly manipulated her relationships, including the one with Sungji, since she plays a big role in why it all came down to this as well. She was probably reminded of this, when Sumin said that at least with her she thought she could finally get this right, so now maybe she wants to fix this. I'm also assuming the one constantly calling Sumin is Seju's brother.
>>
>>2415324
Hmm... I think it's possible. Seju probably asked him to do something to bring them back together.
>>
>>2415322
I have no doubt the ending will be blonde. But the fact Sungji broke up with Sumin for the second time stays.
>>
>>2415331
Actually I'm pretty certain now it was Seju on the phone telling her brother about what to do to bring Sumin and Sungji back together. It would be pretty terrible of Seju to break Sumin like this all these years, with messing up her relationship with Sungji being the last straw and then just leave the country.
>>
>>2415392
That would be my guess too.
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 2.jpg (110KB, 639x430px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
110KB, 639x430px
>>
File: 4.jpg (286KB, 654x944px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
286KB, 654x944px
>>
>>2415427
>that heigh difference
Hnnnngh. Also Sungji being Sumin's big puppy is adorable.
>>
>>2415432
>>2415450
I miss their awkward and adorable moments.
>>
File: 11.jpg (76KB, 613x278px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
76KB, 613x278px
>>
>>2415460
I hope they take the dog with them, if they will live together.
>>
File: 08 - 8VCccsS.jpg (130KB, 1077x567px) Image search: [Google]
08 - 8VCccsS.jpg
130KB, 1077x567px
>>2415462
Forgot pic
>>
>>2415463
Pporonge surely loves Sumin.
>>
File: 07 - u7iooHv.jpg (241KB, 1075x1637px) Image search: [Google]
07 - u7iooHv.jpg
241KB, 1075x1637px
>>2415466
Indeed.
>>
>>2415425
This is all sorts of adorable.
>>
>Sumin
Child in the streets, but a top in the sheets.
>>
>>2415480
Service top. She's absolutely embarrassed of herself being pleased.
>>
File: 8.jpg (221KB, 750x498px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
221KB, 750x498px
>>
File: 7.jpg (109KB, 422x534px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
109KB, 422x534px
>>
File: 9.jpg (240KB, 841x626px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
240KB, 841x626px
How it must've felt to be comforted for losing parents for the very first time... after 10 years?
>>
File: 13.jpg (72KB, 282x333px) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
72KB, 282x333px
>>
File: 14.jpg (531KB, 1005x1445px) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
531KB, 1005x1445px
>>
File: ffs.jpg (239KB, 843x570px) Image search: [Google]
ffs.jpg
239KB, 843x570px
>>
File: 6.jpg (243KB, 576x825px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
243KB, 576x825px
>>
Gonna be super disappointed if Sumin/Sunji aren't together in the end considering the rollercoaster we've been on.
>>
File: DIadK1gVwAAhxEK.jpg (109KB, 587x938px) Image search: [Google]
DIadK1gVwAAhxEK.jpg
109KB, 587x938px
$2.7m without paying any mortgage at the age of 34. Man that's pretty wild. Sumin must belong to the top 0.1% earners in South Korea.
>>
>>2415717
Her father was friends with Seju's father and worked for him on some kind of high position. They were a rich family and Sumin got all their money after they died. But it's nothing compared to how much Baek had. It's not even close to how much Seju got to start her own business.
>>
>>2415534
Sungji should see her like this. Face what she did by making wrong assumptions and not giving her the closure. Even Seju couldn't break Sumin this much, no matter how much she tried.
>>
>>2415784
Actually it's Seju's fault it came to this. She manipulated all her relationships, including the one with Sungji. Her fucking up her relationship with Sungji was just the last straw to break her completely. Seju might have realized that, after Sumin said she believed at least with Sungji she might get it right this time. I'm not trying to defend how Sungji left her, but it all came down to this, because Seju started to interfere with their relationship. So I'm hoping Seju isn't just leaving after causing this mess and she was actually the one on the phone with her brother, asking him to help her to fix this.
>>
>>2415786
If someone would look at me the way Sumin did at Sungji I'd never ever believe this person can be in love with anyone else but me. For 90% of the story Sungji was very perceptive. And then she suddenly stopped. Not to mention her actions contradicts her words - i won't let the person I love her hurt anymore. Lol, 2 or 3 days later she's the one who hurt Sumin more than anyone. If this was some kind of a game to get rid of Seju once and for all then it was a very sick and heartless game of hers and she doesn't deserve to be with Sumin. You don't play with someone's feelings like this. Seju did and that's why she was hated. Sungji did and people are trying to justify her...
>>
>>2415793
Seju is still the one who fucked her up the most. This wouldn't even have happened, if she didn't start playing her games and interfered with their relationship. Also no one knows what she meant, when Sungji said that, which is obviously intentionally. Maybe what Seju was about to say to this would have made it more clear, but of course she was interrupted by a phone call. Also her whole behavior in that chapter was supposed to be confusing, like her suddenly starting to cry at the beginning.
>>
>>2415793
>>2415795
しょうがない。
>>
Ok, people are so hard on Seju which is crazy I know a lot of you kids (who really think this manhwa is a reality show) will come and attack me because of this but the reality is Seju didn't force Sumin to do anything and no she didn't force her to have sex with her for 10 years and not proprly break things. Sumin did that, if anything I see her as a sick and selfsh person who can't let go becouse she love the person and in the same time can't forgive that same person or even let her go for good to live another life with anyone else.
I liked Seju in the beginning she was strong and cool but the last arc I hated her she became weak and a washover

Sumin is the actual villain in the story; she didn't want to forgive her first love yet didn't exactly gave her up either she wanted to have her close, she still lived in the apportement that person gave her ( and yeah no matter how much you love the place if the person owning it is the same person you want to stay away from you leave there are other places to live you know, grown ups -not just by age- knows this fact. Plus she dated and made promises to a naive girl who is experiencing her first love, cheated on her and made her choose if it's ok for her to live with her ex who she happen to still have feeling for even if it's not love anymore that is so much for anyone.
Sungji is an idiot, naive and a real pain in the ass sometimes as she shows her childish side she is not a character I get excited about in any story.
>>
>>2415841
Oh yeah, you hypocrite, why are you whining about how you got raped because you chose to dress provocatively and acted all slutty? It's all your fault and you'd better shut the fuck up if your next relationship decides to abandon you left and right because you deserve all that.

>the last arc I hated her she became weak and a washover
Are you referring to the event when Seju decided to leave Sumin for real? If this is true, then you really are the immature one here, you know? The abusive and jealousy type who gets pissed when the abused gets better and more functional.
>>
>>2415841
As a side note, there's no villain or antagonist per se in this story. No one is forcing you to like Sumin, but since you own your opinions, however you twist the story is up to you, and it's certainly not our responsibility to correct you on whatever you happen to get wrong.
>>
>>2415841
>apportement
Are All French Women Like That?
>>
>>2415843
What is the fuck is wrong with you random anon,

How in the hell am I being a hypocrite (do you even know what this word means??) and to bring the rape example how classy; first of all shut up about that, it is so disrespectful to the people who really went through something as horrible as that experience, don't fucking compare an opinion to a story to a real tragedy in life.

Second my opinon is my opinion you don't have to agree with it just don't fucing go twisting it around.

And as I remember correctly no one raped anyone in this story, so what the fuck are you talking about. You get some real personally issues you need to work on.

Plus I never mentioned any abandonment to anyone, Sumin didn't get abandon though her parents died, that is not abandonment they no longer existe, her girlfriend at the time cheated on her, ok too bad so if you don't want to forgive her just let go of her already don't go fucking her and say she never let me have a healthy relationship plus not all the women Sumin dated were bad she just didn't care about them enough so they left no one want to stay with someone who is not really in love with them.

>>Are you referring to the event when Seju decided to leave Sumin for real?

I was talking about the whole arc in general not just the last 5 sec where she decide to move on are you an idiot when someone usually say arc that means in the general sense

You are just a jerk who can't take anyone opinion and thinks that you're right all the time
>>
>>2415841
Yes, how dare Sumin being damaged, so Seju can take advantage of that. It's all her fault for being weak. No wonder you liked Seju at the beginning, when she told Sumin to stop crying about her dead parents.
>>
>>2415844
Yes there is no villain in the sense of being evil I know.

>>and it's certainly not our responsibility to correct you on whatever you happen to get wrong.

And yes that is my my opinion no one asked you to correct anything who do you think you are trying to impose your vision to the story on my
>>
>>2415848
Sure made a small typo meant apartment (writing while talking to someone), but why assume it is french, I'm not even in France let alone being one
>>
>>2415858
Why did you even post that, if your only response is muh opinion. Just so maybe someone agrees with you that Seju did nothing wrong and it's Sumin's fault for being weak?
>>
>>2415857
Sure didn't I say people will come at me. Fine just another jerk trying to say something I didn't.

>>Yes, how dare Sumin being damaged, so Seju can take advantage of that

Sumin has always been damaged that is my point exactly (She didn't seek help from anyone not professional nor from a friend she just stayed damaged as you eloquently describe her). Didn't blame her for it however, that is you're own assumption

And stop being a jerk or a child about the whole how got advantage of whom did anyone force Sumin to fuck Seju? No she did it from her own free well, plus it is natural for anyone how made a mistake and still love the pearson to try to keep close try to fix things. it is up to the one who got hurt to decide to make boundaries, which Sumin didn't do no matter the reasons I didn't talk about it.

>>No wonder you liked Seju at the beginning, when she told Sumin to stop crying about her dead parents.

Did I say I liked her saying that, she said it she was wrong and insensitive.

I liked her personality in general no one is perfect you're just trying to fish for something because I have I different views than you
>>
>>2415863
I posted it for exactly the same reason that made you respond to me, freedom of speech. Not looking for anyone to agree with me stating my opinion is my right if you don't like it to bad for you no one is forcing you to read it or even to respond to it.
Plus I wasn't actually defending Seju just not blaming her entirely and blindly like a lot of you do.
So are you asking me if Sumin is weak because that's how you see her? No I don't think Sumin is weak she is a coward and a selfish person entering in relationships while knowing very well that she need some time to work in her problems and that she need to break up with Seju both mentally and physically, lookshe did it in the end she left the company but not the house and that is only to create drama from the part of the author in real life she would have left the house too to much memories to live with there, she can't start clean staying there.
>>
>>2415868
Ironic you call someone a child, when you just whine about "waah, you are all kids, muh opinion. Leave me alone". Not to mention it's funny you see yourself as a grown up, while discussing fictional characters on an animu board. Sure, Sumin was already damaged before that, but Seju was a piece of shit for taking advantage of it for selfish reasons and making it even worse at the end, by ruining the only new relationship she really believed in. Also, do you actually know how many people have serious mental problems, but don't seek any help? It's not as unusual as you might think, regardless of these people being aware they need serious help or not.
>>
>>2415870
So you know Sumin is weak, but are too retarded to realize it.
>>
>>2415843
>Oh yeah, you hypocrite, why are you whining about how you got raped because you chose to dress provocatively and acted all slutty? It's all your fault and you'd better shut the fuck up if your next relationship decides to abandon you left and right because you deserve all that.
It seems you're in the wrong board, Muhammad.
>>
>>2415876
Anon was being sarcastic.
>>
>>2415848
It's "appartement" in french, Cap Every Word Anon.
>>
>>2415874
>>Ironic you call someone a child, when you just whine about "waah, you are all kids, muh opinion. Leave me alone".

You see it like whining, I call it responding didn't whine about anything actually your just so up your ass to realize the difference between the two I responded and yes called names if you're not the one who attacked me in the first place why get offended.

>> Not to mention it's funny you see yourself as a grown up, while discussing fictional characters on an animu board.

So are saying that your a ...KID...oh my god never seen someone offend their self so intentionally before, explains a lot honestly.

>> Also, do you actually know how many people have serious mental problems, but don't seek any help? It's not as unusual as you might think, regardless of these people being aware they need serious help or not.

I never compared this story to real life, and no I don't talk about serious issues like mental health problems in a board meant for fictional stories, so no I'm not even gonna go there this is not the place for it. You seems to be the same anon who thinks it is ok to talk about a serious subject like rape so lightly just to discredit someone else opiniones.
>>
>>2415886
Thank you for your input. I'm sooooooooo glad you're not a Sumin fan. Can we go back to how awesome Sumin and Sungji together are? About how they're gonna have lots of hot sex when they get together in the end?
>>
>>2415876
Read "Elevatorgate."
>>
>>2415874
>What screams "I'm not an emotionally healthy and well-adjusted individula"?
>>Don't know how to respond to (constructive) criticism in a calm, collected manner.

Let them pass, anon. Sumin's worth is static and it's not worth arguing otherwise with people like them.
>>
>>2415886
>So are saying that your a ...KID...oh my god never seen someone offend their self so intentionally before, explains a lot honestly.
No, I'm just saying you look like a retard by saying this here. Good job at missing the point, but I didn't expect anything else.
>I never compared this story to real life
Then why are you talking about it like it is? I actually wonder how he feel about Seju fucking the bartender guy, then again I can already guess the answer. Also I wasn't the anon who mentioned the rape topic.
>>
>>2415887
Well better than Sejufags pretending to be "grown up" at least.
>>
>>2415870
>I posted it for exactly the same reason that made you respond to me, freedom of speech.
More like because you are a Sejufag.
>>
>>2415841
The problem with you is that you completely ignore the fact that it was Seju who made Sumin always come back to her and hate her more each time she did that. Those are her words. She admitted to it. She brought it on herself. Made herself suffer so that Sumin world suffer too but in Seju's case it still felt good because she had what she wanted. Running Sumin's relationship with Sungji was crossing the limit of what Sumin can survive. She broke her competely and understood this isn't what she wanted. She didn't want her to suffer this much. This is why she let go.
>>
>>2415854
I was saying you're a hypocrite? *chuckles* Let's not talk about whether I "know" the definition of "hypocrite", what it means to be hypocritical or not, but go check your English first because your posts are screaming that you're not a proficient speaker of English. (In case you're wondering if I'm attacking you in an ad hominem way, I'm not, considering that your point's merit has nothing to do with how your craft your posts, but I just like to point it out the obvious, since it's been bugging me since you first posted.)

And, Sumin did nothing wrong!
>>
>>2415911
>*chuckles*
Please don't. Also the lack of punctuation is bothering me even more
>>
>>2415911
>Sumin did nothing wrong!
The only wrong thing she did was calling Seju while having sex (once) and then letting Seju top her when she was with Sungji the first time. She paid for both mistakes and did nothing wrong to any of them for a long time. She might be one of the most clueless characters ever in mangas I've read but she has a good heart and just want to live a happy life. She fell hard for Sungji, she worked hard for her and it still blew up in her face, which is partially Seju's fault because she played with both of them when she lived with Sumin. But Sungji isn't innocent here either. She should've talked to Sumin instead of vanishing like that. Any closure is better than no closure.
>>
>>2415913
Hopefully Seju's brother will lock them both in a room and not let them out until they talked.
>>
>>2415916
If he's tasked with anything it better be delivering something to Sungji so she can understand how much she fucked up. He better stay away from Sumin though. He's the last person she needs to see right now. He's the one who kidnapped and cut her, giving her a life long trauma (she's still having nightmares about it).
>>
>>2415922
She didn't seem to be scared the last time she saw him. Not saying that this means she if fine with it in general. It just seemed like someone was trying to call Sumin and I was wondering, if it was him in both cases.
>>
>>2415924
*is
>>
>>2415924
She didn't look good either. And right now she hit the bottom so past demons can only make it so worse.

The only one I can think of calling Sumin would be Nami, her only friend. It wouldn't surprise me if Seju informed her Sumin is in a really bad shape and needs someone to keep an eye on her.
>>
>>2415929
Well I still believe he will play a part in it, hence we saw him getting some mysterious orders from someone. Perhaps Nam will be involved as well. On a side note, besides it being heartbreaking to see Sumin like this, am I the only one who thinks it's kind of sweet in a weird way as well? Considering how she was at the beginning and how she almost reacted dead inside when other girls left her. I think one even got mad at her for acting like that, after breaking up with her.
>>
>>2415934
He may pay a part, he just better stay away from Sumin. The last time she was damaged and parted her ways with Seju with both of them damaged he hurt her.

>On a side note, besides it being heartbreaking to see Sumin like this, am I the only one who thinks it's kind of sweet in a weird way as well? Considering how she was at the beginning and how she almost reacted dead inside when other girls left her. I think one even got mad at her for acting like that, after breaking up with
She didn't love them. She only ever loved Seju and Sungji. Both of them hurt her a lot but only Seju people hated until she started acting like a poor victim.
>>
>>2415913
>most honest, good-hearted autist ever
>>
>>2415916
No, they would just have madeup sex. That's no use! What're you even thinking?
>>
>>2415939
>He may pay a part, he just better stay away from Sumin. The last time she was damaged and parted her ways with Seju with both of them damaged he hurt her.
Well there are only two chapters left, so that's unlikely to happen. I think after this chapter full of suffering, the next last two will be healing ones.
>>
>>2415942
That would happen afterwards, silly.
>>
>>2415939
Agreed. Seju better not being an oblivious ex by telling the guy who made Sumin's life hell to help her. (In real life Sumin should've have PSTD from this particular traumatic experience, seriously.)
>>
>>2415943
I'm sorry but every time someone mentions the word "healing", Oprah's images would hijack my mind and fill it with self-help bullshits. Never mind this.
>>
>>2415947
And YOU get a fox.
>>
>>2415945
>In real life Sumin should've have PSTD from this particular traumatic experience, seriously.
She does. It may not look like it but she's not as free spirited as she used to be, she doesn't like her tattoo being touched too much, she has nightmares and sleeps better with someone around. And if you go back to that part where she met him she wasn't comfortable at all.
>>
>>2415954
Yeah, but she's not been dxed officially yet...
>>
>>2415964
psychotherapy in korea almost doesn't exist. people with problems rarely can find good help. thats why if this story was about healing it sucks because seju was finally able to get her senses while sungji had broke sumin more than anyone in the past. she should come to her this time and try to pick the broken pieces.
>>
>>2415972
Nah, in reality it would take multiple years of therapy and self work for Seju to slowly reach that conclusion. Even America sucks when it comes to mental health services. Couple counseling might be something they should try here. Oh wait...
>>
File: Sumin.png (140KB, 775x442px) Image search: [Google]
Sumin.png
140KB, 775x442px
Why is Sumin such a magnificent goddess?
>>
>>2415975
What Seju needed to see was what she tried to achieve for all those years- Sumin completely broken and devastated- to understand that this is not what she wants for the person she loves. She had to understand she wants Sumin to be ok, that's why she finally let go of her. Sumin had her chance to go after her immediately, tell her something. She did not because Seju is not who her heart is beating for anymore. She fell out of love for Seju and fell in love with Sungji and Sungji is the one who she's missing, who she wants. The person who hurt her the most is the one who is still holding her heart. The pain must be extreme because Sumin can't even live normally anymore. She's eating cup noodles or nothing, spending day after day on a couch watching TV. All she's thinking about is what did she do that caused this. If it was Seju who'd do something like that to Sumin people would want to kill her. But the moment it's "little miss perfect angel Sungji" many can't see the blame on her side and say it's all Sumin's fault, backing it up with "Sumin brought Seju to live with her and Sungji had to watch them like a love dovey couple" which is a bullshit in the first place. I guess Sungji has an immunity status to being hated, huh?
>>
>>2415939
What about redhead? I don't think Sumin loved her but she sure liked her a lot. She even bought a ring or something like that for her.
>>
>>2416014
Liked. But didn't really love. And this one end up badly for Sumin too, thanks to Seju once again. Beating her up was disgusting... First scarring, then beating.
>>
>>2416017
Yeah I agree. But there was potencial there, if Seju didn't interfere and the girl wasn't married, I think Sumin could havr come to love her as much she came to love Sungji
>>
File: 06 - CpzKNWj.jpg (452KB, 720x2777px) Image search: [Google]
06 - CpzKNWj.jpg
452KB, 720x2777px
>>2415977
>Sumin will never carry you like this with her midget powers
>ywn carry Sungji like this
Why this
>>
File: 10 - CzGivNy.jpg (147KB, 718x875px) Image search: [Google]
10 - CzGivNy.jpg
147KB, 718x875px
>>2415940
I miss their cute autistic moments.
>>
>>2416014
No, that human piece of trash is a billion times worse of a human being than Seju when she was trying to jungle between two relationships at the same time while clearly hers with Sumin was not an open one and she lied to Sumin's face not once but multiple times riding somebody else's horse behind Sumin's back, which is a major deal breaker. Christ Almighty I'd prefer Seju any day over that awful woman.
>>
>>2416103
*juggle
>>
>>2416051
>>Sumin will never carry you like this with her midget powers
It's my life goals to become someone like Sumin in real life. Just a classic "I want to become her or fuck her" that left me with the former as a probable choice. Maybe you should do the same?
>>
>>2416061
Sumin is so breathtakingly stunning...
>>
>>2416103
Ad that redhead still tried to persuade Sumin to stay with her. After her guy used her as a punching bag.
>>
>>2416121
Sumin was right when she noped the fuck out of the relationship and refused to even have a fling with her several years later. Poor Sumin had had to get used to digitally penetrate crazies for the longest time imagined possible.
>>
>>2416127
>penetrating
>>
>>2416113
Well I'm not really a midget, rather average height.
>>
>>2416127
Sumin went through way too much shit. It's a mirracle she didn't break down earlier. Her gf cheated on her with a guy in the worst time possible (right after Sumin burried both of her parents who she was very close with), scarring delivered by her ex-gf's brother, toxic relationship with a woman who was engaged to a guy who her ex-gf sent to beat her later on so she'd crawl back to that ex-gf searching for a safe place to stay because she was completely out of her mind, tired both physically and emotionally so much that she slept for a few days straight, more relationships that didn't work either because of her, the other one or Seju's manipulations because as she said herself, she wanted Sumin broken. Sungji was simply the very last straw... and Sumin is not even on her knees. She's fully on the ground, unable to function like a normal human being anymore. Is But Sejufags and Sungjifags can't get it and put all the blame on Sumin, claiming it's karma. What kind fucking karma is it?
>>
>>2416145
>But Sejufags and Sungjifags can't get it and put all the blame on Sumin
>Sungjifags
What? I both love Sungji and Sumin and never once blamed one of them for everything. It's pretty obvious who caused all the current mess, since she pretty much even admitted it.
>>
>>2416158
Not all Sungji fans are Sungjifags. But look at mangago and what's going on out there. People are still all about Seju being the poor victim, Sungji being the brave one and Sumin being the bitch... How easy it is to make people change their minds and feel sorry for abusers who did ONE thing the right way, right? As for this entire Sungji love, I don't get it. She had her reasons, like all of us. But what she did is still wrong and when Seju was hurting Sumin it was all "she's a fucking bitch, kill her!" but when it's Sungji they're all "Sumin fucked up again, she's a bitch, Sungji did the right thing". WTF is wrong with those people?
>>
>>2416225
Not sure why I should go there, these sites are usually cancer. Apparently koreans are rather shitting on Sungji, while they also see Seju as the poor vicitm, which is ironic, because she herself admitted she was the one who fucked everything up.
>>
>>2416234
Koreans reaction is the best because they loved Sungji from the beginning and started changing their opinion in this last arc when she started acting OOC. I'm proud of Seju after last chap. She grew up, understood she was causing Sumin a great deal of pain so she chose to let her go. That's why I think she's going to play a part of Sungji coming back to Sumin somehow but I can't say I enjoy this idea because Sungji fucked up big time. TG made a mistake by making her so perfect, smart, perceptive etc, they had to downgrade her a lot lately. I don't like that. I'm not sure how this is going to get solved but I really want Sungji to make an effort, get her shit together and fix it.
>>
>>2416240
Well she better going to do that, because if she caused all this mess and then simply leaves, then she is the worst shit in this whole story.
>>
>>2416243
Forgot to mention I'm talking about Seju, not Sungji.
>>
>>2416243
>she caused all this mess
She didn't. Not this time. She would if she'd try to comfort Sumin, take her again and be with her until Sungji realized she made a mistake. But she didn't, she let go to not cause her any more pain. This time it's Sungji's fault. She's the one who vanished in the crowd, leaving Sumin alone, with just the ring and no explanation. She was the one who could say no to Seju moving in. She had an oppoturnity to move in too. She somehow didn't understand what Seju told her that evening during snowfall. She chose to be blind to just how much Sumin misses her, how much she wanted to spend time with her.
>>
>>2416261
Who do you think caused all this shit in the first place, by starting to interfere?
>>
>>2416265
When Seju was playing her game, Sungji knew all about it and was prepared for it. Until she got bored with it or whatever the shit happened to her. Even a few chapters ago she promised to never let Sumin get hurt but her actions contradicted her words. If this move was a game for her to get rid of Seju then she needs to visit a doctor because it's not the way to do it. You don't break someone you claim to love to get rid of a third wheel.
>>
>>2416281
>Until she got bored with it or whatever the shit happened to her.
Seju constantly fucking with her mind, Sumin saying she still has feelings for Seju and the talk with Nam for example happened.
>>
>>2416286
Sumin said she can't ignore Seju. She told Sungji they're over and that there's no need to worry about Seju anymore. It was Sungji who insisted because she felt sorry for the woman who lost her dad and didn't get even a broken penny. Seju wasn't fucking with her mind for quite a while, she even told her she's nothing more but a leftover of what they used to have with Sumin and that Sumin's whole heart is into Sungji. If your enemy says you won, you won. Accept it, deal with it, cherish it, whatever. And don't fuck everything up acting like a spoiled brat who doesn't know what she wants anymore.
>>
Actually I just remembered the previous time Sungji broke up with Sumin she wasn't able to look at her either, which is probably why she left like this, because it's too much for her.
>>
File: 563151451.jpg (121KB, 1013x862px) Image search: [Google]
563151451.jpg
121KB, 1013x862px
>>2416293
Seju fucked with her mind every time she could. Also people can say a lot of things, just to make the other person feel better.
>>
>>2416295
No, she didn't. Since Sungji asked her about it, it meant Sumin told her and Sungji didn't believe her. Sungji doesn't believe Seju either so whatever Seju would say wouldn't change what Sungji already thought. That's why she refused to say anything and that was a good move from her side- she chose to stay out of it.

>>2416293
She's an impulsive coward and because of it she's making Sumin suffer. She got angry at Sumin and left to her parents house? It was Sumin who came after her. She broke up with Sumin because of the cheating? It was Sumin who reached her first (and rightfully so). She got angry at Sumin for saying the truth she wanted about sleeping just on the same bed with Seju? She left and it was again Sumin who had to reach her. If she can't trust Sumin who she turned into a completely clueless loyal pup that can't see anything but Sungji then she better give her a closure and go away.
>>
>>2416312
The second part (about an impulsive coward) was supposed to go to >>2416294
>>
>>2416312
>She got angry at Sumin for saying the truth she wanted about sleeping just on the same bed with Seju?
So you would just react calmy, if you hear your gf sleept in the same bed with the person she was about to fuck last time they were in the same bed? Well it was not a bed, but you get my point. Not saying it was good reaction, but an understandable one. Well Sumin fucked up in that moment as well, because she shouldn't have slept with Seju in the first place. Sungji was trying to be nice to Seju, by letting her stay there, but both of them were really pushing her limit. And of course Sumin was the first one to reach out or came after her, because she was the one who messed up. I love both Sungji and Sumin, but Sumin surely is not innocent either. While both of them have their flaws and messed up, Seju is still the biggest shit. It actually always breaks my heart, when Sungji or Sumin cry or have a break down, but never when Seju does it and plays her victim role. Well I give her a little credit for realizing it's her fault Sumin is this broken now, because she constantly had to manipulate and fuck up her life, to make her crawl back to her. Not sure why people still defend her and blame everything on Sungji, while she even fucking admitted it this chapter and it's the reason why she let go.
>>
>>2416326
>So you would just react calmy, if you hear your gf sleept in the same bed with the person she was about to fuck last time they were in the same bed? Well it was not a bed, but you get my point. Not saying it was good reaction, but an understandable one.
Have you seen how scared Sumin was? She had a valuable reason to sleep with her. BOTH had a nightmare. And if Sumin told Sungji the same she did to Seju- that it's easier for her to sleep with someone around- then Sungji should've understood. The old Sungji would've. Even Sungji after the cheating but before Seju moved in, would understand. But "for the sake of last minute drama" Sungji just has to be a plain stupid bitch.

>Well Sumin fucked up in that moment as well, because she shouldn't have slept with Seju in the first place.
She should't have let Seju do whatever she wanted with her when she was with Sungji. That was cheating and I'm not discrediting that.

>Sungji was trying to be nice to Seju, by letting her stay there, but both of them were really pushing her limit.
How about her moving in too? Oh, right, for the sake of the drama she couldn't...

>And of course Sumin was the first one to reach out or came after her, because she was the one who messed up.
She didn't mess up the first time. She messed up when she cheated. She didn't mess up when she was honest. Being punished for being honest is wrong. I understand Sungji got angry, trust me, I get that. But how she treated Sumin, knowing she's freaking out, she missed her, waited for her who knows how many hours, was visibly hurt for Sungji chosing new team leader over her... well, that was out of the line.

>It actually always breaks my heart, when Sungji or Sumin cry or have a break down, but never when Seju does it and plays her victim role
I hated how Seju played the victim and I still do. But thankfully she was able to get her shit together and understand what's right and what's wrong at the very end. Too bad Sungji could't do the... [cont.]
>>
>>2416336
>>2416326
[cont] Too bad Sungji could't do the same and keep her word.

>Well I give her a little credit for realizing it's her fault Sumin is this broken now
Hers and Sungji's.

>because she constantly had to manipulate and fuck up her life
Until she trully stopped- her talk with Sungji.

>to make her crawl back to her
True, but not ever since she moved in. She tried to win Sumin by playing a victim. Didn't work because Sumin was already too deep in with Sungji.

>Not sure why people still defend her and blame everything on Sungji
I don't get why people can't see Sungji's fault at all and defend her stupidity. Seju is not an angel but Sungji isn't either.

>while she even fucking admitted it this chapter and it's the reason why she let go
And this is why she's the winner at the very end. She realized she fucked up so she let go while Sungji is acting like a spoiled brat who's got bored with a toy and threw it away like it meant nothing.
>>
>>2416339
>keep her word.
Actually Sungji did say someone will get hurt, but it's obviously supposed to be confusing what she meant by that, just like her behavior in general was supposed to be confusing in that chapter.

>Hers and Sungji's.
Mostly hers, since it only even came to this, because of her. She should have fucked off and seeked help much sooner. Not waited 10 years, until Sumin finally broke.

Until she trully stopped- her talk with Sungji.
Which was this chapter, when she finally stopped.

>I don't get why people can't see Sungji's fault at all and defend her stupidity. Seju is not an angel but Sungji isn't either.
None of them are. Not Sungji, Sumin or Seju, but Seju is still the biggest shit. I rather don't get why people don't see none of this would have happened, if it wasn't for Seju.

>And this is why she's the winner at the very end.
Good for her. She finally left, after breaking Sumin completely and fucking everything up. I'm at least hoping she is fixing the mess she created and brings Sumin and Sungji back together.

>while Sungji is acting like a spoiled brat who's got bored with a toy and threw it away like it meant nothing.
Yeah, that's why Seju said she is the one who looks miserable and why she constantly started crying at Sumin's place in the previous chapter.
>>
>>2416349
>Actually Sungji did say someone will get hurt,
Should've been no one else but Seju.

>Mostly hers, since it only even came to this, because of her.
The very last moment is Sungji's fault. It's Sungji who couldn't get past her own insecurities. Sungji who could't trust Sumin. If you can't trust your second half, the relationship is doomed to be ruined no matter how hard the other one tries.

>Which was this chapter, when she finally stopped.
No, she stopped when she realized she's nothing but a leftover. This chapter she just let Sumin go for Sumin's sake. She had balls to give Sumin the final closure and accept in front of herself and Sumin that she's not the one.

>after breaking Sumin completely and fucking everything up
Once again, it was Sungji who pushed Sumin's limits. Not Seju who admited her lost to Sungji like 2 days ago. Sungji knew she won, that she's the one holding Sumin's heart and still decided to leave.

I can shit all day on Seju, how she fucked up Sumin for 10 years, how she fucked up Sungji but Sungji is not better and this last shit is all on her and her own inner problems which she was too afraid to face head on so she chose to leave and cut her contact with Sumin.
>>
>>2416373
>Sungji is not better and this last shit is all on her and her own inner problems which she was too afraid to face head on so she chose to leave and cut her contact with Sumin
If her love for Sumin was true she'd never leave like that. Something had to scare her off but it only proves how little she cares for Sumin's feelings. I'm not sure if I'll be satisfied with blonde ending anymore. TG better provide a very valuable reason and push Sungji to go and fix this mess since it's her who has to explain her actions.

And I really want her to see what she did to Sumin, how much she damaged her.
>>
>>2416373
>The very last moment is Sungji's fault.
Still mostly Seju's fault, since started all this.

>No, she stopped when she realized she's nothing but a leftover.
Afterwards she still begged Sungji to not forgive Sumin

>Once again, it was Sungji who pushed Sumin's limits.
The opposite. Seju did it by flirting with Sumin and playing her games and Sumin did it by sleeping with Seju and stop in the middle of being intimate, just to get Seju.
>>
>>2416450
>And I really want her to see what she did to Sumin, how much she damaged her.
She most likely will, with the help of Seju trying to fix the mess she created.
>>
>>2416488
>with the help of Seju trying to fix the mess blondie's sudden stupidity created
>>
>>2416492
Which never would have happened, if Seju didn't start all this and just left them alone.
>>
>>2416484
>Still mostly Seju's fault, since started all this.
Seju's fault was when she made Sumin cheat on Sungji.

>Afterwards she still begged Sungji to not forgive Sumin
She didn't beg. She asked. And was about to say something more but she got the call with the news of her dad dying.

>and Sumin did it by sleeping with Seju and stop in the middle of being intimate, just to get Seju.
Sumin had a valuable explanation of herself, read it once again please. It's not like she wanted to do it, it's more like she didn't know how to say no. And she did say it was a mistake and she should've pushed her off. She understood her mistake and paid for it already.

What Seju was doing wasn't flirting. She enjoyed seeing frustrated Sungji so she played with both of them but it was harmless and all 3 knew that. Sungji started to be jelly because Seju and Sumin knew each other better than Sungji and Sumin did but who's fault is it? Sungji's. Why? Because it's clear that Sumin talked to her about her past with Seju and what's going on right now while Sungji never talked to Sumin about herself. Sumin also talked to her what she wants and whenever she asked Sungji what she wants the question was turned into "what would you do for me?" and Sumin always answered "everything because it's you".
>>
>>2416496
>Seju's fault was when she made Sumin cheat on Sungji.
And still trying to fuck up their relationship afterwards.

>She didn't beg.
She did though.

>but it was harmless and all 3 knew that.
Yeah, crawling into Sumin's bed at night was harmless, which is why Sumin did the right thing at that moment and slept on the couch.
>>
>>2416499
>And still trying to fuck up their relationship afterwards.
I don't deny that but she stopped being... pushy. She played a victim and waited.

>She did though.
No, it was more like "you should not forgive her because she'd never forgive such thing" (speaking of Seju's cheating with a guy).

>Yeah, crawling into Sumin's bed at night was harmless
That was seeking comfort and I'm sorry but unless you've ever faced PTSD you'll never know what it is to wake up in the middle of the night nearly wetting your bed from the nightmare you just had. In this particular situation I can't make myself to blame Seju for wanting to feel safe.

>which is why Sumin did the right thing at that moment and slept on the couch
And huge ovaries for her but this night she was sleeping fine and Seju spent the night on the floor beside her. Next time Sumin also had a nightmare and needed to feel someone around to feel safer. This is one of the reasons why she always came back to Seju in the past, believe it or not. She simply can't live alone, she doesn't know how.
>>
>>2416496
>she played with both of them but it was harmless
Can't stand anymore and have to chime in right there. I hate those personality disordered abusers who keep rationalizing and intellectualizing and justifying their manipulative and abhorrent behaviors while clearly they are in the wrong, but heck screw you, good for Sumin now Seju has gone away and she won't have to deal with Seju's toxic bullshit anymore.

STOP GASLTIGHTING!
>>
>>2416503
A combination of PTSD and BPD with self-denied self awareness to acknowledge that you're destructive to other people is no excuse to treat people whatever way it suits you.

>Seju spent the night on the floor beside her.
No, you don't know to what extent or hours did she really spend staying there

>She simply can't live alone, she doesn't know how.
She is, isn't she?
>>
>>2416450
>If her love for Sumin was true she'd never leave like that.
To each her own, I guess? /sigh
>>
>ITT: Psychos are attracted to psychos.
>>
>>2416505
>and she won't have to deal with Seju's toxic bullshit anymore
Yeah, she'll need to deal with Sungji's bullshit now. From one apple tree under another one.
>>
>>2416519
She, in fact, doesn't. It's just that she hasn't learned to deal with people who don't respect her and I sympathize with Sumin in that aspect, although I'm aware that TG is not gonna want to make Sumin strong enough to make her stand on her own—dropping both of them.
>>
>>2416509
>She is, isn't she?
She's vegetating. Eating nothing but cup ramen, watching tv all day long. With her weak health she'll end up in a hospital in less than 2 weeks. Oh, wait, but there's no one who would give a damn about her enough to visit her and check how she's doing...
>>
>>2416519
>Yeah, she'll need to deal with Sungji's bullshit now.
No bullshit anymore, because the psycho is gone. Now Sungji and Sumin can work on it in peace.
>>
>>2416524
Sungji isn't even picking up and there's absolutely no excuse of her leaving like that. She better work her ass off if she wants to fix this shit.
>>
>>2416503
>In this particular situation I can't make myself to blame Seju for wanting to feel safe.
Then she shoudl just fuck off into some mental institution, instead of messing up other peoples life
>>
>>2416525
>She better work her ass off if she wants to fix this shit.
She probably will, with a lot of help from Seju fixing all the shit she has created and intentionally broke Sumin for 10 years.
>>
>>2416523
>no one who would give a damn
No need to be that passive-aggressive. Sumin cannot control what Sungji wants to treat her and it's up to Sumin to pick herself up after the breakup. It's time like this that she needs her support system beside her (which does not include Sungji) like Nami for example to help her through this. Sumin needs to learn how to own her shit now because life happens.
>>
>>2416528
>seek treatment
The world would be a much better place if they all did that. You make me sad...
>>
>>2416530
It's not about what she wants. Sungji left without a word. That's a fact. People who care for what other people feel don't do that.
>>
>>2416530
Sumin went through so much that I can't see her being able to get up and collect herself. We all have our limits. This is hers.

We don't know how much time had passed but it's been at least a few days and no one showed up on her doorstep to check up on her. She truly is alone. Which makes the whole situation even more heartbreaking.
>>
I have no idea how TG is going to fix all this in two chapters. Also I wonder why Sungji was crying, when Sumin said she can do with her whatever she wants. Then again her behavior in general was confusing.
>>
>>2416553
Also i'm not sure how I feel about the ending with Sungji wearing what seems like a wedding dress.
>>
>>2416553
It can hit or miss

Hit
>somehow sumin gets together with seju or sungji again and has a semi-happy ending

Miss
>since the writer loves tragic and dramatic sadness, this will continue and all three will spend their lives apart.

Critical Hit
>sumin gets two beauties in both her arms and everybody is happy

Critical Miss
>someone suicides

I'd say its leaning pretty heavily to it being a miss.
>>
>>2416565
>I'd say its leaning pretty heavily to it being a miss
More like critical miss. The majority of Asian dramas ends up with one character dead. Sumin reached the bottom and can't swim up anymore.
>>
>>2416565
>I'd say its leaning pretty heavily to it being a miss.
After this chapter it seems like a combination of miss and critical miss. I would be very disappointed if the author just ends this with Sumin being a mess or even worse dead and not explaining anything with Sungji. Damn, I want a happy ending for team blonde, after all the drama and shit they went through. Especially after rereading some old happy chapters this is pure suffering.
>>
>>2416569
Maybe the assassin will help her. If you know what I mean...
>>
>>2416570
Well that would be a one time fun moment.
>>
I wish we could have seen Sumin and Sungji getting married and adopt kids together.
>>
Seeing how depressed and miserable Sungji looked the whole chapter, before she gave the ring back, I'm assuming she did it, because she believed at the end she will never be able to replace Seju in her heart, no matter if Sumin tried to assure her otherwise. Sumin's reaction to the people talking about Seju probably only confirmed this misunderstanding to her. Even Seju only realized after seeing Sumin break down like this with Sungji being gone, that it's not her old self who is in her heart anymore, but Sungji now. I'm not that familiar with K-drama cliches, but is misunderstanding drama a popular thing there?
>>
>>2416565
>drama
"There is nothing is either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." - Shakespeare

>gets the best of both worlds
That does look like so from your perspective, right? *shakes head vigorously*

>>2416568
>The majority of Asian dramas ends up with one character dead.
As an Asia who's watched a variety of Chinese/Taiwanese/Southeast Asian/Indian and Korean drama, I have to disagree with you. That's an extremely broad-swept statement you're making there. Korean drama in the recent years have become quite predictable with mainly no death-related tragedy at the end of the drama/movie, and other Asia shows are usually not as dramatic as their Korean counterparts.

>Sumin's reaching rock bottom and won't be able to get up again
Now that's defeatist attitude. I'd be really disappointed at Sumin if she was just a weakling leeching on to somebody else and drain the life out of them on the virtue of seeking people to take care of your entire mental/emotional/physical/etc health. One can argue that after one reaches the lowest point of one's existence, the only possible next move is to rise above, whether it might seem like two steps backwards for every three step forwards, because there's simply no rock bottom for one to sink lower and deeper. Sometimes life is just a series of unfortunate events, but it is how you make of out of it that matters in the end: "The grass is the greenest where you water it."

Sumin needs (professional) help, but not from Sungji.
>>
Do you think Sungji was doing a photo shoot at the end of this chapter? The location looked rather weird for a marriage or something like that
>>
>>2416633
Misunderstandings, not communicating, and tragedy are the foundations of K-dramas. I'm in agreement with your analysis. Sungji's belief is what caused her to sacrifice herself, mistakenly believing that it would eventually bring Seju/Sumin closer.

Remember the first time Sungji broke up with Sumin? She was upset that it looked like Sumin was doing fine and Sumin even acted and said so (a facade). And after the cheating, she made a statement that Sumin was guarded, always prepared for breakup. Even though Sumin is sweet, loyal, and caring now... Sungji, based on past experiences and listening to/observing Sumin/Seju, mistakenly believes that Sumin is forcing herself to neglect Seju for her. She also deeply pities Seju, a girl who has nothing vs herself, who has everything. Thus Sungji remarks that her personality of caring too much will always lead to her being taken advantage of.

tl;dr So many assumptions and misunderstandings everywhere
>>
>>2416689
I like all of your quotes. Very topical and relatable. More please.
>>
>>2416710
Please tell me these also always end with a happy ending.
>>
>>2416721
Nowadays they do. "Back then" the endings were very tragic or bittersweet (happiness at the cost of someone/something else). I think wdtfs is on route to a happy ending. While TG already had their story planned, I'm sure (like modern day k-dramas), they're carefully observing viewer reception. Plus there's supposed to be a bunch of spinoffs, which I assume is designed to "ease our wounds" and "keep wdtfs alive."
>>
>>2416728
The extra happy chapter for Sumin and Sungji makes me worried they will get a bad end. Have they implied anything like that?
>>
>>2416710
>She also deeply pities Seju, a girl who has nothing vs herself, who has everything. Thus Sungji remarks that her personality of caring too much will always lead to her being taken advantage of.
Also explains why she asked a few times about Seju.
>>
>>2416733
Everytime she'd ask about Seju's well-being, Sumin would brush it off. "She's fine. I don't care. Not my problem anymore." While some anons are taking it at face value that it's Sumin being loyal and devoted, it really just adds to Sungji's guilt and pity. And Sumin really is actively avoiding Seju for Sungji, because deep down Sumin does want to care for and support Seju because she feels responsible. Sungji knows this fact because Sumin told her, thus another factor in Sungji's guilt and pity. Sungji is not the kind of selfish person to enjoy herself knowing that some of that happiness comes at the expense of Seju. She's internally wrestled with this thinking before.

The scarf scene, I think she cried for three reasons: 1) pity for Seju after hearing Sumin completely disregard her, 2) she was touched by the present, 3) she was already fragile because she was planning the breakup and gift made it more difficult. Later in bed, she cried too. Was probably trying to find the words for breakup, but was having difficulty after seeing Sumin's face.

I think by the coffee shop, she was either having second thoughts about breaking up, or she was mustering up the courage. Either way, seeing Sumin's response to the Seju gossip confirmed her breakup decision. Sungji's cowardly breakup/abandonment was the only way she could do it. Seeing Sumin makes her waver. She's (mistakenly) thinking that Sumin will eventually bounce back... with Seju.

>>2416732
It's a toss-up at this point. I was always confident in Team Blonde endgame, but less now. The endings can go either way.
>>
>>2416743
I pretty much agree with you whole post. It's on point.

> The endings can go either way.
Considering the break up was only because of a misunderstanding and wrong assumption, it would be pretty shitty if it's not going to end badly for team blonde. Especially since at the end Seju let go of Sumin and told her she won't need to feel sad about her anymore. That would mean Sungji gave up her happiness for no reason and Sumin's as well, because she falsely assumed she will never replace Seju in her heart, which at end turned out she did and Seju realized that as well this chapter.
>>
>>2416753
*if it's going to end badly for team blonde.
>>
>>2416743
I went back and read the chapters before the breakup. I agree with you. Sungji's guilt was building up quickly. Though I believe Seju's father passing away was a big factor. One that either added to her guilt or made her change her mind if she wasn't planning to break up at that point.

This chapter, we only saw Sumin grieving (and a little of Seju last chapter and this). Maybe next chapter will show us how Sungji has been coping. She's probably a hot mess, too, imagining Sumin/Seju finding comfort in each other and feeling extra sad because she instigated this. Remember Sungji's very introspective chapter when she was in bed with Da-Woon? I was highly impressed by how cognizant, self-aware, and perceptive she was. She knows damn well what she does and the repercussions of her actions. Her memory of small details is very good too. She reminds me of Erae from TLD. They both seem to have lived their lives inside their heads. Always over thinking, putting other's feelings first, and second guessing themselves. When they try to be selfish, it eats them up inside (inner conflict with their rationality).
>>
>>2416743
And that is why Sungji should've talk to Sumin instead of living her like that, in misery. Because after so many break ups, so many shit Sumin went through, she had to reach the bottom. No one is a superhuman who can take so much emotional trauma and still stay strong. She's been tormented for 10 long years. She was not even allowed to mourn her parents because something else always came up. Sungji was able to touch her heart, give her the comfort she seeked for so long. And then she left her just like that, broke her.
>>
>>2416793
That's why I hope team blonde still will be endgame. It would be pretty shitty to end it likes this. Sumin broken and confused and Sungji unhappy and miserable, because of a misunderstanding and false assumption, while Seju left anyway.
>>
File: sungji91.jpg (234KB, 937x524px) Image search: [Google]
sungji91.jpg
234KB, 937x524px
>>2416805
>Sungji unhappy and miserable
yeah... she surely does look unhappy and miserable...
>>
File: sumin91.jpg (206KB, 800x541px) Image search: [Google]
sumin91.jpg
206KB, 800x541px
>>2416807
this is unhappy and miserable
>>
>>2416807
This might be a time skip. Also Sungji looked unhappy and miserable the whole chapter, when she mistakenly gave up her happiness. Even Seju said she looked terrible.
>>
>>2416793
She's tried talking to Sumin about their issues (mainly the Seju situation). Like the previous anon said, Sungji (and we readers) can tell that Sumin is actively avoiding and cutting off Seju. This is Sumin's way of being a better girlfriend. There's no in-between. Plus, an in-between solution is uncomfortable. Sungji made the tough decision to give up Sumin to Seju because she knows Sumin will continue to choose Sungji and abandon Seju, regardless of how many conversations they'll have. And she couldn't bare the thought of stealing the one thing Seju has.

>And then she left her just like that, broke her.
I think she assumed that Sumin and Seju would eventually heal each other. She could not have anticipated that Seju would let go. She probably disappeared because of Dawoon's quote (hurts to be near someone unattainable). I recall her repeating that sentiment at another point in the story.

>story of healing
Sungji healing from first love alone. Sumin/Seju healing from damaged, but "destined" love together. While I hope not, I can see this being a plausible ending, especially given the announced spinoffs. The time skip is Sungji's wedding and Sumin/Seju attend together. God, I hope not.
>>
>>2416812
That would be a pretty shitty way from TG to end things. Especially with leaving Sumin confused about why she lost Sungji.

>The time skip is Sungji's wedding and Sumin/Seju attend together. God, I hope not.
The location looks a little weird for a wedding, so maybe it's a timeskip and Sungji finally gave in and is working for Nam now as a model. Maybe her brother's wife became her photograph, since she loves taking pictures of her.
>>
>>2416807
Most likely a time skip. Sungji was miserable after their first breakup, even lost weight. We haven't seen Sungji post-breakup yet. I'm sure she's devastated too, especially knowing she's the catalyst. Last chapter she looked defeated/conflicted, and at the coffee shop she looked resigned and sympathetic. And then right before the fireworks, her face was utter gloom and pain.

I wish there were more chapters inside Sungji's head.
>>
>>2416818
>maybe it's a timeskip and Sungji finally gave in and is working for Nam now as a model. Maybe her brother's wife became her photograph, since she loves taking pictures of her.
This would be fantastic.

By the way, here's some freedom units because USA:
Sumin is 5'2", Sungji is 5'7", and Seju is 5'8". I can't remember Nami's height, but she's taller than Seju.
>>
>>2416822
>This would be fantastic.
Indeed. Also the only person still left I could imagine is calling Sumin all the time is Nam.
>>
>>2416818
>The location looks a little weird for a wedding,
Sorry but nothing is weird, since most Koreans marry at wedding halls just looking like that location.
>>
>>2416828
Is it also normal for people to just randomly run around everywhere? Shouldn't they be all waiting and sitting in a big hall?
>>
>>2416823
Come to think of it, Sumin only talked to Nami after her first breakup. So maybe Nami is comforting her again and that leads to talk of modeling, since staying at Hello Studio has too many memories.

Since we're on the topic of implausible endings, it could be Sungji and Nami's wedding with Sumin and Seju in attendance.

Realistically, I think it's still blonde ending.
>>
>>2416818
I thought about modeling too. She has a good body for that, a nice face. Going from completely broken Sumin to happy wedding for Sungji wouldn't make any sesne. The time skip is most likely not big, maybe a few days or weeks.
>>
>>2416842
Maybe Sumin will see her in a magazine and then finally call Nam back, assuming it's her that's calling. Well Sumin has no one left besides her, so I can't think of anyone else trying to call her.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170831-124034.jpg (283KB, 850x1021px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170831-124034.jpg
283KB, 850x1021px
>>
File: Screenshot_20170831-124320.jpg (241KB, 856x834px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170831-124320.jpg
241KB, 856x834px
>>
>>2416843
If she wanted to talk to someone she'd call Nami back already. And I can't see Nami knowing about the situation. Seju hates her, if she wants to fix it she should contact Sungji instead.
>>
>>2416812
>She's tried talking to Sumin about their issues (mainly the Seju situation).
Chapter 77
>>
>>2416849
>And I can't see Nami knowing about the situation.
She would know it from Sungji, assuming she works for her now
>>
>>2416851
They had to talk more but we've never seen it. Look at Sungji&Seju scene at the cafe. Sungji is well informed.
>>
>>2416830
Yeah, because the guests have to pay congratulatory money as a gift before the wedding ceremony has started. Korean wedding ceremony mostly will done in 30 minutes.
>>
>>2416855
*be done
>>
>>2416855
But they don't go to the wedding wearing business suits.
>>
>>2416858
People mostly wear business suits or Hanbok.
>>
>>2416858
And the building is based on central post office of Seoul: http://c8.alamy.com/comp/FXXKN9/seoul-central-post-office-building-in-myeongdong-in-seoul-korea-FXXKN9.jpg so maybe she changed the job and it's not even a dress but a bag and she's some kind of supervisor?
>>
Author informs us Sumin is really good at English and Japanese, so that she has no problem living in USA or Japan?
>>
>>2416875
>Author informs us Sumin is really good at English and Japanese, so that she has no problem living in USA or Japan?
We don't know anything about English. She only watched the show but it could've been subtitled.
We know she went to USA to collect her parents' bodies and it took her a month to do so. I don't think she'd go there to live, it reminds her of one of the most painful times in her life. She refused to go there to study too.
>>
It's kind of funny how Sungji subconsciously made Sumin live healthier. She suddenly stopped smoking and drinking, which she always did with Seju around. There was also that instance where Sungji accidently called her with her new phone and apparently her voice made Sumin throw away her new lit cigaret. Sumin was wondering herself why she did that.
>>
>>2416889
She still can't smoke. But she can and do drink (beer). Non healthy food without any nourishments is bad for her to. Sungji, come and fix it!
>>
>>2416861
I feel like we're definitely being misdirected with the wedding. It's either a photoshoot, new job, or friend's wedding.

>>2416879
Gaji did a Sumin trivia thing on Twitter. She says that Simon watched without subtitles. If you scroll up, somebody translated it with an image.
>>
File: 04 - rlBMT1K.jpg (351KB, 1024x3981px) Image search: [Google]
04 - rlBMT1K.jpg
351KB, 1024x3981px
I almost forgot how adorable Sungji's autistic family is.
>>
File: ch72p5.jpg (1MB, 1080x4220px) Image search: [Google]
ch72p5.jpg
1MB, 1080x4220px
>>2416910
Sumin suits them perfectly.
>>
File: 02 - Mcp52i6.jpg (343KB, 1024x4045px) Image search: [Google]
02 - Mcp52i6.jpg
343KB, 1024x4045px
>>2416919
Indeed. Probably the first family where I love everyones dynamic with each other, including the dog.
>>
File: 03 - EbVezZs.jpg (257KB, 1024x3741px) Image search: [Google]
03 - EbVezZs.jpg
257KB, 1024x3741px
>>2416930
>>
I love that from the beginning, Sungji never once thought twice about being with a woman. Not even about how friends, family, and society perceive it. Sumin was the one in the beginning who was trying to shield her from potential ridicule, but Sungji dgaf.
>>
>>2416900
>>2414130
>>Sungji was hired by Nammi or her sister in law.
I too think it's her new job and a photoshoot.
>>
>>2416938
I would be surprised if she would still work at the old place, because it's full of memories and where she met Sumin.
>>
>>2416930
>including the dog.
Pporonge is the cutest. He seems to love Sumin the most (she's like the only one he doesn't bite and those little hearts over his head when he sees her, dawww).
>>
I feel like a good amount of WDTFS's success is due to the wonderful art style. Personally, I love the story too (all of it). But I wonder if I'd have loved it as much if the art style was like Partition, Her Pet, WAHNW, or worse... Gunjo. while the aforementioned styles aren't bad/ugly per se... they're certainly not memorable and immediately captivating.
>>
>>2416879
Sumin even constantly used her parents tragic death as a sympathy card to sleeping around with random girls though.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170831-141803.jpg (438KB, 1367x1226px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170831-141803.jpg
438KB, 1367x1226px
>>2416910
I too love how autistic they are.
>>
>>2416941
Funnily enough despite him biting Sungji a lot, he still acts like her brother and sister-in-law, when for example she tells them she likes someone.
>>
>>2416947
It didn't work on Sungji though. Sungji was the only one who gave her comfort and safetly of a simple embrace instead of sex. Even Seju, before the cheating, didn't do it.
>>
>>2416948
I can only imagine their reaction, if Sungji and Sumin would get married.
>>
File: ch73p7.jpg (990KB, 1080x3915px) Image search: [Google]
ch73p7.jpg
990KB, 1080x3915px
>>2416949
>>
>>2416954
>his tiny paws in the air telling her to lift him up
C-cute.
>>
File: ch2-02.jpg (245KB, 869x3371px) Image search: [Google]
ch2-02.jpg
245KB, 869x3371px
Since you picked up autism, I always had a feeling like Sumin has some kind of level of it.
>>
File: ch2-03.jpg (184KB, 869x2586px) Image search: [Google]
ch2-03.jpg
184KB, 869x2586px
>>2416964
She's getting tired quickly.
>>
File: ch44-10.jpg (235KB, 869x3447px) Image search: [Google]
ch44-10.jpg
235KB, 869x3447px
>>2416964
>>2416965
and is generally like a big kid who never grew up
>>
>>2416951
Seju did try but Sumin refused since she thought her parents died because of Seju.
>>
>>2416968
What Seju tried was pushing her to move to USA (the last place Sumin would ever want to go) to study.
>>
>>2416964
I think Sumin deep down likes being coddled and cared for. She likes being doted on and coddled. But through circumstances of life, luck, and decisions... was forced to be independent, assertive, and less childish. Also probably to compensate for her childish appearance.

I think Sumin being a (service) top is her way of maintaining control in her life and convincing herself of her worth. She always felt like she couldn't measure up to Seju and didn't offer much. Thus why back then, pre-tragedy, she always topped Seju.
>>
>>2416970
her father wanted her to be strong, so people won't bully her like him. She only seems to act cuddly around people she feels comfortable around.
>>
>>2416970
>I think Sumin deep down likes being coddled and cared for.
She for sure likes to be held, something we haven't seen her doing until she started dating Sungji and the flashbacks started showing it up.

>But through circumstances of life, luck, and decisions... was forced to be independent, assertive, and less childish
Until Sungji brought the goodies back. She's back to being childis, she admits it and doesn't really care.

>Thus why back then, pre-tragedy, she always topped Seju.
She was extremely shy even on top, it changed after the cheating. Now she's this shy when she's the bottom.
>>
>>2416969
It was after her putting up a lot with Sumin's tantrums.
>>
>>2416976
No, this started the entire argument. Sumin didn't want to go because she just came back from there. Seju continued pushing her and they started fighting.
>>
>>2416974
>She for sure likes to be held, something we haven't seen her doing until she started dating Sungji and the flashbacks started showing it up.
Twice we've seen Sumin sit between her partner's legs in a bath tub (blonde ex and Sungji). I know because I melted both times.
>>
>>2416947
>Sumin even constantly used her parents tragic death as a sympathy card to sleeping around with random girls though.
At this point, I don't know if she is even a human being.
>>
File: ch75-02 - 31kpjzj.jpg (1MB, 1080x4219px) Image search: [Google]
ch75-02 - 31kpjzj.jpg
1MB, 1080x4219px
>>2416985
And she initiates the majority of hugs.
>>
File: Fhgcf.jpg (821KB, 1400x2698px) Image search: [Google]
Fhgcf.jpg
821KB, 1400x2698px
>>2416812
Dawoon quote strikes again. Sungji is martyr.
>>
>>2416980
Author confirmed Seju already had put up a lot with her.
>>
File: ch13-11.jpg (179KB, 869x1617px) Image search: [Google]
ch13-11.jpg
179KB, 869x1617px
>>
>>2416996
Only because she didn't get what kind of pain Sumin was feeling. Seju's family was always a piece of shit, Sumin was extremely close to both of her parents.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170831-150917.jpg (973KB, 1080x2840px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170831-150917.jpg
973KB, 1080x2840px
Poor Sumin
>>
File: ch29-12.jpg (64KB, 869x1379px) Image search: [Google]
ch29-12.jpg
64KB, 869x1379px
>>
File: Screenshot_20170831-151412.jpg (538KB, 1418x1675px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170831-151412.jpg
538KB, 1418x1675px
>When Sungji mentions how her overly considerate personality causes her to get taken advantage of.
I think Sungji recalled this conversation amongst her other experiences.
>>
File: ch46p3.jpg (323KB, 1024x4000px) Image search: [Google]
ch46p3.jpg
323KB, 1024x4000px
>>
>>2417004
(cont.)
The birthday speech bubble is said by Sungji. She proceeds to say how she originally wanted to celebrate Seju's birthday on the actual day and Sumin pauses before agreeing. Sungji is always thinking of others, even when they're her "enemy."
>>
>>2417008
Sumin stopped celebrating birthdays a long time ago which she told Sungji when they celebrated hers soon after they started seeing each other so it's no wonder Sumin didn't even think about Seju's bd. Especially when she doesn't feel too connected to her anymore. Sympathy of what they used to be is one thing, love is the other. There's no love between them for a long time.
>>
>>2417012
Sumin agreed more in the sense when Sungji said after, "It's what CEO-nim needs at a time like this" (ie proof that she's being thought of and not a burden). I agree with you though. But damn, home girl Sungji is so damn considerate. She and her sister in law baked a birthday cake too.
>>
File: Kjubvf.jpg (1MB, 1080x3718px) Image search: [Google]
Kjubvf.jpg
1MB, 1080x3718px
Sungji's inner struggle with her own feelings vs being considerate of Sumin's and Seju's respective feelings

Sumin's inner struggle of how to handle her guilt/responsibility for Seju vs building her love and trust with Sungji
>>
>>2416998
No, it's because Sumin was mean, she was blaming her parents death on her.
>>
>>2417033
People in great pain often feel the need to find someone or something to blame. It was easy to blame Seju since it was her who sent them on a vactaion so in Sumin's mind it worked like "if she didn't give them the tickets, they'd be alive".
>>
>>2417046
Sumin knew it's Seju's father who sent them on a vacation, but she never did blame him.
>>
File: 1.jpg (365KB, 720x2880px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
365KB, 720x2880px
>>
>>2417050
doesn't change the fact she needed help back then and seju chose pushing her instead of taking her to a specialist
>>
>>2417033
>>2417046
>>2417033
And Sumin didn't need to explicitly say "You killed my parents" nor did Sumin think it was 100% Seju's fault. Her actions and words, however though, had been enough to imply that the thought was there. So much so that even Seju caught onto it. TG wouldn't have made Seju say that for no reason. I've come to learn that TG seems to leave clues, references, and foreshadowing all over the chapters. Contrary to the "mess" that many anons seem to think this comic is, I actually think it's been well done. It's cliche in many parts, but I still eat it up. I definitely believe that TG had the whole story mapped and concluded from the beginning. Obviously some tweaks here and there as the story went on and polls/reader opinions and questions came in.

I remember reading that the story was originally just Sumin-Sungji and Seju was added later. This makes me feel like it is a blonde ending, but I'm honestly clueless for how Seju can possibly have a happy ending right now.

And like a previous anon mentioned with spin off chapters helping to ease our pain... that makes me think all three will heal separately without each other. Otherwise, why would we need the spin offs? A story of how to heal from three different scenarios. Or four scenarios if we're counting the Dawoon-Lawyer spin-off.
>>
File: ch27p2.jpg (90KB, 540x1642px) Image search: [Google]
ch27p2.jpg
90KB, 540x1642px
>>
File: ch27p3.jpg (83KB, 720x952px) Image search: [Google]
ch27p3.jpg
83KB, 720x952px
>>
File: ch27p4.jpg (163KB, 720x2208px) Image search: [Google]
ch27p4.jpg
163KB, 720x2208px
>>
>>2417052
It was Sumin herself who refused all.
>>
>>2417053
Thing is, she never said Seju killed her parents. She chose to stay silent.

TG has a dementia and can't even remember what kind of alcohol Seju was drinking before cheating with a bartender. They don't care about the details and proved it a few times already.

They might've planned the whole story but they clearly prolonged it with this last arc. Why? I don't think we'll ever know.
>>
>>2416947
She's a real crazy bitch.
>>
>>2417059
Seju never even once asked her to go to the specialist.
>>
>>2417059
Yeah, they were both a hot mess back then. Just a cycle of pain and frustration bouncing off each other. Sumin snapped out of it, but obviously she was a step too late and Seju made the first and last mistake of her life. And thus 93+ chapters of WDTFS were born.

Not gonna lie, I'd have totally read a drama-free slice of life comic about any of the three girls and their relationships.
>>
>>2417064
Um, that would be Seju. Before letting go of course.

And Sungji. After spending the entire night having great sex and then running away like a coward.
>>
>>2417065
Idk, I don't think mental health services is primary (or secondary) thought in Korea. Just a "buck up and move on" kind of mentality. I'm not Asian, but I've heard it's the case. Depression is a bit of a stigma, even though it's so prevalent.
>>
>>2417067
>And Sungji. After spending the entire night having great sex and then running away like a coward.
Why did she do that? What on earth for?
>>
>>2417073
Please scroll up. It's all anons discussed for the last 12 hours. Unless you're being sarcastic, in which case I retract my comment.
>>
>>2417073
This anon explained it pretty well
>>2416710
>>2416743
>>
>>2417067
Sumin is the biggest one. She's evil crazy bitch.
>>
>>2417082
sejufag/sungjifag detected
>>
I'm going to guess, since this chapter showed how Sumin was dealing during this time and ended with Sungji, the next chapter will show how Sungji was dealing during that time and end with them meeting again.
>>
>>2417106
If it's Sumin coming to apologize for something she didn't do this time then TG can shove it. I'm getting sick and tired of this whole unecessary drama. I want some fluff...
>>
>>2417089
And insane Suminfags if you are not blind.
>>
>>2415135
SNSD. I heard TG was/is famous Sone that they created a lot of fanarts of SNSD and wrote fanfictions as well, and they were Taengsic shippers.
>>
>>2417273
That's... really... gay. And I'm on a yuri board reading explicit yuri with my girlfriend.

I'm gonna pretend I don't know this factoid.
>>
>>2415253
>manipulative characters, who intentionally hurt someone for selfish reasons.
Sumin was doing that to Seju and other girls enjoying playing games with their hearts for over 10 years, and she well knew what exactly she was doing but she always pretended she is only a poor poor victim and didn't admit her faults at all.
>>
>>2417282
You need to read this story again. Sumin was never manipulative. Get always coming back to Seju was Seju's plan and doing to which she confessed herself.
>>
>>2417330
No it's you who needs to read this story again.

>>2417330
>Get always coming back to Seju
It was always her own choice, no one forced her to do so, but of course she was blaming all on others, pretending she's only a victim which was despicable. Later she admitted all this.

>>2417330
Sumin was manipulative, she always was extremely selfish, only thinking of herself, thinking nothing of other people's emotions and toyed with people's feelings, breaking many people's hearts. That's what she had been doing for over 10 years. She also admitted this to the lawyer.
>>
>>2417330
The cardinal rule of dealing with emotionally disturbed, ignorant and deluded people is that you don't JADE (justify, argue, defend, explain) with them. Ever. Do yourself a favor, for your sanity's sake. Let the anti-vaxxers fuck themselves right off.

>http://outofthefog.website/what-not-to-do-1/2015/12/3/jade-dont-justify-argue-defend-explain
>>
>>2417053
>clues, references, and foreshadowing all over the chapters
I strongly recommend that you check out more about schizophrenia, one of whose symptoms is ideas of reference (or more specifically: referential delusions of communication.) Surely WDTFS has accomplished to attract people from "all walks of life."

Refs:

1. Understanding delusions: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3016695/

2. Delusions of reference: a new theoretical model: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19370435
>>
>>2417390
Ha, this is a good one! I've never heard of it, thanks!
>>
>>2416711
It's really sweet of you :')
>>
File: 8946145614.jpg (702KB, 1025x2770px) Image search: [Google]
8946145614.jpg
702KB, 1025x2770px
I love how these two can be adorable, funny or sexy and hot together. They better be endgame, TG.
>>
File: 5.jpg (442KB, 705x1820px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
442KB, 705x1820px
>>
>>
File: ch25p13.jpg (111KB, 1080x1836px) Image search: [Google]
ch25p13.jpg
111KB, 1080x1836px
>>
>>2417931
Thanks for always posting these.
>>
File: C8EUA7gWsAAASBj.jpg (35KB, 283x400px) Image search: [Google]
C8EUA7gWsAAASBj.jpg
35KB, 283x400px
>>
File: ch6p17.jpg (134KB, 1024x1550px) Image search: [Google]
ch6p17.jpg
134KB, 1024x1550px
>>
>>
File: Clipboard01.jpg (98KB, 533x402px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard01.jpg
98KB, 533x402px
>>
>>2413976
She's probably one of the bridesmaids.
>>
>>2418171
She's standing on the right and wearing something white so doubtful.
>>
>>2416947
It's her own parents. She simply was worse than a beast.
>>
>>2418234
She tried to do it only once with Sungji, to see how she'll react. She end up shocked but happy that Sungji didn't act seduced and gave her comfort. Don't forget Sumin feel asleep in Sungji's arms that day, happy and relaxed.
>>
File: DId5P7mVYAAJ-A7.jpg (171KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
DId5P7mVYAAJ-A7.jpg
171KB, 1024x1024px
>>2417948
>>
File: DCDaTIJUQAA7EDq.jpg (77KB, 800x814px) Image search: [Google]
DCDaTIJUQAA7EDq.jpg
77KB, 800x814px
Does anyone know who this is supposed to be? TG drew this related to Leash.
>>
>>2418692
Probably main characters. I don't read it so I have no idea.
>>
File: tumblr_ovn5i43vxO1wpvy3ho1_1280.jpg (132KB, 1280x1102px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ovn5i43vxO1wpvy3ho1_1280.jpg
132KB, 1280x1102px
>>
File: square.jpg (71KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
square.jpg
71KB, 600x600px
>>2418776
One of the MCs from Leash has Red hair.
>>
>>2418692
The lizard doctor and her female fucktoy before Red.
>>
File: Clipboard02.jpg (277KB, 831x993px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard02.jpg
277KB, 831x993px
>>
>>2418292
>only once
bullshit
>>
>>2418690
Wow. This looks great!
>>
WDTFS and Pulse on the same day next week. Damn, hoping for both be fulffy... I'm tired of drama already.
>>
>>2418837
Same. The boring Sue bullshit is finally over and after a chapter full of suffering, I hope we are a finally getting the deserved happy ending for Sumin and Sungji.
>>
>>2418860
WDTFS has only 2 chapters left so TG better deliver something good this time. NOT a drama again. I'm going to be pissed if we'll end up with "let's solve everything in the very last chapter so let's also rush it all up".
>>
File: Clipboard03.jpg (86KB, 452x304px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard03.jpg
86KB, 452x304px
>>
File: sumoldguy.jpg (78KB, 416x452px) Image search: [Google]
sumoldguy.jpg
78KB, 416x452px
how well sungji used to read her... where's this sungji now?
>>
File: Clipboard04.jpg (74KB, 407x507px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard04.jpg
74KB, 407x507px
>>
>>2418938
Gone for drama purpose.
>>
File: ch41-07.jpg (62KB, 417x1600px) Image search: [Google]
ch41-07.jpg
62KB, 417x1600px
>>
File: Clipboard05.jpg (132KB, 450x910px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard05.jpg
132KB, 450x910px
>>
File: Clipboard06.jpg (79KB, 246x430px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard06.jpg
79KB, 246x430px
>>
File: ch71-2.jpg (648KB, 1080x3983px) Image search: [Google]
ch71-2.jpg
648KB, 1080x3983px
Hoping to see a reversed scene
>>
File: Clipboard07.jpg (159KB, 397x1174px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard07.jpg
159KB, 397x1174px
>>
>>2415135

Well damn. Now it all makes sense.
Sumin = Taeyeon. Short, young looking, cute.
Sungji = Jessica. Blonde, Taeyeon's true love in TG's shipper eyes.
Seju = Tiffany. Loves pink, stands in the way of TaengSic OTP, that's why Seju's hair is pink.

Sumin gonna end up with Sungji.
>>
>>2419217
You know they're not together... They had a fight.
>>
>>2419217
>>2419266
Rhetorical question: Aren't they all straight, though, so what's the point?
>>
>>2418994
The boobs kill the mood.
>>
After those ^ let the thread die in peace.
>>
>>2418938
it's just an example. On that account, how can that be generalized as she (was) "used" to mind read(ing) Sumin?
>>
>>2419487
There are a couple of situations where Sungji read Sumin perfectly. She never had this problem until she started having it. Dramatic asspulled plot device.
>>
>>2414296
>I wonder who was calling Seju's brother.
It's Seju.

>>2414088
>It's debatable who's calling Sungji at the end.
That one called her "Sungji-yah", so it could also be her mom, dad, her brother Deulho.
>>
>>2419590
>That one called her "Sungji-yah", so it could also be her mom, dad, her brother Deulho.
Or sister in-law.
>>
>>2418795
I tried to read it and failed. Human-animal idea is not for me but I will say human form of Red is great.
>>
>>2417063
>>A) 정말 술이 웬수다.
>>Gyeomji) Wine is a turncoat. Go easy on the alcohol, you guys too. 술이 웬수죠. 여러분도 술 적당히 드세요.

>Alcohol/Wine is a turncoat; first a friend, then an enemy.
>Go easy on the alcohol, you guys too. 술이 웬수죠. 여러분도 술 적당히 드세요.

>In translating English to Korean, wine is often translated as alcohol(술).
>In this sentence, wine means alcohol, not specifically wine.
>>
>>2419639
>Or sister in-law.
No, ABSOLUTELY NOT.
You can't call your husband younger sister "-yah", it's very rude.
You must call her "Agassi", not by her name.
>>
>>2419664
But she calls Sungji by her name.
>>
>>2419665
Because it's in Eng translation. What we are talking about is Korean raw.
>>
>>2419670
Well, I can't provide RAWs but if she's called like this in both translations then it's possible she's been called by her name in RAWs too.
Anyway, whoever is calling her must be someone very close to her so not Dawoon, not Nammi and not Seju.
>>
new thread 2419918
>>
*>>2419918
>>
>>2419675
>not Dawoon
It could also be Dawoon since they are same age and Dawoon was her close friend.

In raws, her sister in law never called her "Sungji yah". It's your husband's sister, "Sungji yah" is a big no no. It should be "Agassi" or "Sungji Agassi"
>>
>>2419968
>Sungji Agassi
Does she have any blood relation with Andre Agassi?
>>
File: otoyj.jpg (42KB, 244x250px) Image search: [Google]
otoyj.jpg
42KB, 244x250px
>>2420202
>>
File: IMG_3498.jpg (38KB, 480x278px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3498.jpg
38KB, 480x278px
>>2420202
>>
>>2420202
>>2420219
>>2420224
Not funny!!!
>>
File: Clipboard08.jpg (88KB, 390x694px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard08.jpg
88KB, 390x694px
>>
File: Clipboard09.jpg (36KB, 298x192px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard09.jpg
36KB, 298x192px
>>
File: Clipboard10.jpg (264KB, 822x1053px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard10.jpg
264KB, 822x1053px
>>
File: Clipboard11.jpg (64KB, 407x371px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard11.jpg
64KB, 407x371px
>>
File: Clipboard13.jpg (280KB, 1016x1020px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard13.jpg
280KB, 1016x1020px
>>
File: Clipboard14.jpg (441KB, 1002x1230px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard14.jpg
441KB, 1002x1230px
>>
File: Clipboard15.jpg (562KB, 1012x2304px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard15.jpg
562KB, 1012x2304px
>>
File: Clipboard16.jpg (449KB, 1080x3956px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard16.jpg
449KB, 1080x3956px
>>
File: Clipboard17.jpg (169KB, 983x624px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard17.jpg
169KB, 983x624px
>>
File: Clipboard18.jpg (175KB, 844x427px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard18.jpg
175KB, 844x427px
>>
File: Clipboard24.jpg (140KB, 488x540px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard24.jpg
140KB, 488x540px
>>
File: Clipboard27.jpg (128KB, 604x380px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard27.jpg
128KB, 604x380px
>>
File: CgRiPLXXEAg25jK.jpg (74KB, 600x774px) Image search: [Google]
CgRiPLXXEAg25jK.jpg
74KB, 600x774px
>>
File: Clipboard23.jpg (170KB, 868x396px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard23.jpg
170KB, 868x396px
>>
File: CcVYIhWW8AEXgCK.jpg (37KB, 600x454px) Image search: [Google]
CcVYIhWW8AEXgCK.jpg
37KB, 600x454px
>>
File: Clipboard22.jpg (339KB, 888x1071px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard22.jpg
339KB, 888x1071px
>>
File: Clipboard25.jpg (83KB, 448x408px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard25.jpg
83KB, 448x408px
>>
File: Ccl3I_uUcAEhbPX.jpg (31KB, 600x419px) Image search: [Google]
Ccl3I_uUcAEhbPX.jpg
31KB, 600x419px
>>
>>
File: Clipboard26.jpg (113KB, 503x410px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard26.jpg
113KB, 503x410px
>>
>>
File: Clipboard21.jpg (227KB, 848x598px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard21.jpg
227KB, 848x598px
>>
>>2420252
I wasn't trying to. He just popped into my mind upon reading >>2419968's post. And that's exactly why you need to stick a hyphen in-between the personal name and the non-capitalized honorific instead of a space..
>>
File: 제목_없음.png (144KB, 480x271px) Image search: [Google]
제목_없음.png
144KB, 480x271px
>>
File: tumblr_ny7lkdqpmB1rlcchlo1_1280.jpg (87KB, 928x925px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ny7lkdqpmB1rlcchlo1_1280.jpg
87KB, 928x925px
>>
>>2420359
Isn't asking for consent sexy?
>>
File: tumblr_olfqrltFUF1te0hupo1_540.jpg (61KB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_olfqrltFUF1te0hupo1_540.jpg
61KB, 540x300px
>>
File: 제목_없음 (1).png (182KB, 480x570px) Image search: [Google]
제목_없음 (1).png
182KB, 480x570px
>>
>>2420376
Why's Sumin's face so friggin' cute?
>>
>>
>>2420379
Nice blackmailing tactic. It's a relief now she's million miles away from Sumin.
>>
>>2420401
fwb = unemotional and nonattached sex.
>>
File: tumblr_npia2g3u3w1tsdxbxo1_500.jpg (97KB, 486x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npia2g3u3w1tsdxbxo1_500.jpg
97KB, 486x750px
>>
>>2420409
That's ch.69, 70
>>
>>2420414
wut?
>>
>>
File: DEW6DvoUQAAd79P.jpg (92KB, 1078x484px) Image search: [Google]
DEW6DvoUQAAd79P.jpg
92KB, 1078x484px
>>
>>
>>2420421
Fate is a scam. Besides, wouldn't you get bored more easily if the future lacked elements of uncertainty?
>>
File: 1492701226978.jpg (229KB, 1024x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1492701226978.jpg
229KB, 1024x1334px
>>2420379
>>2420408
>>
>>2420434
How does this correlate with what I've said? Guilt-tripping somebody (or hinting so) into doing something they don't want to/can't, and if they didn't, you would do X/Y/Z in order to harm yourself. That's a whole new level of despicability.
>>
>>2420434
As much as I'm a hopeless romantic myself, you don't necessarily have to stay with someone you love or fight relentlessly for them just to prove that you, in fact, love them.
>>
File: DHpH2stUQAEKe8L.jpg (99KB, 688x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DHpH2stUQAEKe8L.jpg
99KB, 688x1200px
>>
>>2420445
So when Sungji disappeared, she didn't answer phone calls. But I don't think she moved away. Sumin didn't try going to her home or hometown?
>>
>>2420441
>>2420445
Maybe that's why Sungji left.
>>
>>2420446
Sumin was busy watching tv.
>>
>>2420446
Or her job even. I just reread the chapter where Seju left. When she called her brother, perhaps she's setting up for Sumin to be the new team leader, since the last one just quit. Thus allows Sumin and Sungji to "see each other all day" like Sungji originally wanted, and perhaps sets events in motion for Sungji/Sumin to patch things up. I also believe the wedding scene at the end is either a time skip or a misdirection.
>>
File: 9.png (224KB, 924x408px) Image search: [Google]
9.png
224KB, 924x408px
>>2420437
So Sumin wanted to hear "I love you." from Seju but didn't want to hear "I want to marry you.", right?
>>
>>2420414
That's also a flashback.
>>
>>2420434
Loved - past time, honey.
>>
>>2420471
Yeah, so does Sungji x Sumin.
>>
>>2420487
Sumin used to tell Sungji she loves her over and over again. She still does. She wouldn't suffer if she didn't.
>>
>>2420585
So what? Sungji left. SungjixSumin is a thing of the past.
>>
>>2420889
It will most likely come back, just like it happened already once. Just this time it will be final and they stay together.
>>
>>2420585
>>2420902
>stuck in the past love and suffering
Sumin is becoming Seju, kek
>>
>>2420912
Well this time they broke up, because of a very stupid typical Korean drama misunderstanding. They just have to clear this up and all is good. Seju lying naked in bed with a guy and then seeing them cuddle after they fucked makes it pretty clear what just happened.
>>
>>2420918
I still won't forgive Sungji for being a coward. I hate it when a smart character is turned into a stupid one for the drama too and this is exactly what happened to Sungji in the last arc.
>>
>>2420445
>fireworks all over the place
It looks as if everyone there is celebrating her break up with Sumin.
>>
File: Clipboard20.jpg (224KB, 959x537px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard20.jpg
224KB, 959x537px
>>
File: ch36p22.jpg (74KB, 720x1123px) Image search: [Google]
ch36p22.jpg
74KB, 720x1123px
>>
File: ch6p25.jpg (156KB, 1024x2158px) Image search: [Google]
ch6p25.jpg
156KB, 1024x2158px
>>
File: ch13p14.jpg (373KB, 1024x2256px) Image search: [Google]
ch13p14.jpg
373KB, 1024x2256px
>>
File: ch43p8.jpg (160KB, 728x2356px) Image search: [Google]
ch43p8.jpg
160KB, 728x2356px
>>
File: Clipboard19.jpg (169KB, 734x524px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard19.jpg
169KB, 734x524px
>>
File: 12.jpg (47KB, 305x297px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
47KB, 305x297px
>>
File: ch6p11.jpg (232KB, 1024x1871px) Image search: [Google]
ch6p11.jpg
232KB, 1024x1871px
>>
File: ch5p29.jpg (253KB, 1024x2663px) Image search: [Google]
ch5p29.jpg
253KB, 1024x2663px
>>
File: ch41p10.jpg (154KB, 728x2696px) Image search: [Google]
ch41p10.jpg
154KB, 728x2696px
>>
Thread posts: 721
Thread images: 153

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.