[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Love Doctor

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 496
Thread images: 48

File: LD.jpg (87KB, 792x604px) Image search: [Google]
LD.jpg
87KB, 792x604px
https://etherpad.net/p/r.2f03cfe00f978142a0c5e6cb7f4593d3
>>
Chapter 73: Un-Jung's Pillow Princess
>>
>>2403717
I'm hyped.
>>
>>2403612
Include link to previous thread when creating new ones.

>>2366403
>>
>>2403612
whats wrong with the link? it redirects, redirects to shady websites.
>>
not working T.T
>>
>>2403828
Ah, I know you mean. This tabibi tumblr page, right? With me it is the same.
As soon as I click on it, it come shit google something that you won something.
>>
>>2403840
>T.T
Please don't use emoticons.
They are not liked here.
This is not facebook, tumblr or whatever.
>>
https://etherpad.net/p/r.aab303b211b9eb3bb051b2cb0b7da97b

Scroll down to The Love Doctor, dunno what the TC was doing.
>>
>>2403846
Thank you.
>>
Hey anons, could you please point me to the chapter when Cha Yoon made an appointment with that old teacher to get her job? I don't remember their conversation about it. The appointment to meet on the beach where the teacher didn't want to go and Yo-Ahn grabbed her to? And where Su-Ji pretends to be straight but gives up in the end and talks things out with Cha Yoon.

I just can't find the chapter where they were discussing it and therefore can't really understand why the teacher didn't want to come and why she got Doctor very drunk. And why Cha Yoon herself doesn't realize that negativeness towards her.
>>
>>2403887

The Chapter related to this incident are 56-59, so you will probably find what you are looking for in one of those.
>>
>>2403612
Someone has the translation for chapter 66, 67 and 68?
It seems like they are gone
>>
Mixtape links for chapter: 66 / 67 / 68 are not working.
"404 Fire not found!"
>>
>>2403887
I don't think Cha Yoon is ignorant of it, she's just trying to ignore it. It's a pretty messy situation all in all
>>
File: 07 - YPeSJgH.jpg (78KB, 642x425px) Image search: [Google]
07 - YPeSJgH.jpg
78KB, 642x425px
Is it just me or does the girl Un-Jung was flirting with look a little like Su-Ji? Since she couldn't stop thinking about Su-Ji all this time, maybe she was always flirting and dating girls that looked like her. Kind of a similar thing Yo-Ahn did.
>>
>>2405060
Oh my. That would certainly be an interesting revelation. If that were the case, I wonder if it would make Suji more uncomfortable or would it flatter her? She's in such a fragile state right now.
>>
>>2405133
Not sure, but Un-Jung definitely loves and adores her and I think Su-ji said it's something she was worried about she wouldn't get, if she dated women.
>>
the suspense is killing me
>>
File: first unjung.png (551KB, 956x932px) Image search: [Google]
first unjung.png
551KB, 956x932px
For someone that was so upset that her first girl kiss went to Un-Jung she doesn't seem so upset about having her first time having lesbian sex with her too. Maybe she'll freak out in the morning.
>>
I always wonder how the discussion boards are like from fellow Korean readers. Does anyone know if they're as hype about the UnJung/Suji pairing? Language barriers at its finest.
>>
>>2403717
Chapter 73: N-no, not there, it's dirty.
>>
>>2405901
I wonder too, I assume everyone is hyped about UnJungxSuji except for EraexSuji shippers and the people who can't forgive anyone in their lives because apparently if you make a mistake in life you don't deserve love
>>
>>2406480
people like you are why I'm not hype about UnJungxSuji
>>
>>2406569

Please do elaborate on what you mean because right now it just sounds like a feeble attempt at an insult towards our fellow anon.
>>
>>2406574
Any genuine criticism or attempt at discussion of the potential downsides of a relationship between Un-Jung and Suji given their history, especially considering LD tends to handle these things reasonably realistically gets treated as
>apparently if you make a mistake in life you don't deserve love
and I was super into them in the beginning, but this has begun to put me off.

Obviously the insane person who think they're both whores who should just die of syphilis or something isn't worth taking into account on either side.
>>
>>2406587
Other reader's opinions are what's making you dislike a ship? Or rather, you initially had some
small concerns but other people's brushing off of them made you dig in your heels?

Well, no matter how you feel about the other readers personally, such a reason has no actual bearing on the worthiness of the ship.

They probably just recognize that while LD is realistic in its aim, it also has a very optimistic slant to it with even characters like Yo-Ahn set to have a happy ending after their suffering is done. Bringing the discussion outside of that to a more pessimistic view will tend to have other readers brush it aside as highly unlikely.
>>
>>2406595
I never questioned the worthiness of the ship and implying that people are judgemental and unforgiving in real life due to an interest in discussing possible outcomes of a storyline isn't exactly brushing something aside.
>>
Feels like the night before Suji-mass.
>>
>>2406746
I just wanna see if they fucked or not
>>
I think the first half will be about Suji & UnJung and then Erae & ChaYoon. I think that the long sex scenes -if it should happen what I do not think- of Suji and UnJung not really show.
>>
It's out. The preview image is sexy.
>>
So damm sexy, damm suji~
>>
File: 1503147697.png (792KB, 850x1512px) Image search: [Google]
1503147697.png
792KB, 850x1512px
>>
>>2406929
OMG!!! Suji doesn't deserve Un-Jung...she deserves better...so much better
>>
>>2406929
L-lewd. Hopefully we will see a lot of details.
>>
>>2406931
That's the lewder we will see...
>>
>>2406929
look at the love bit
>>
>>2406933
*bite
>>
>>2406929
Is Suji crying?
>>
>>2406936
Seems so, during sex...and she have a lot of love bites, guess Un-Jung didn't make it easier for her 1st time...
>>
File: 1503148162_1823-1.png (382KB, 750x1257px) Image search: [Google]
1503148162_1823-1.png
382KB, 750x1257px
Seriously Chamsae, what's gotten into you?
>>
File: 1503148148.png (662KB, 850x728px) Image search: [Google]
1503148148.png
662KB, 850x728px
>>
>>2406937
So it actually really was her first time?
>>
>>2406942
Oh my.
>>
>>2406938
WTF...she was very aggressive...poor Suji...she deserved some sweeter...

>>2406944
At least with a girl...we are not sure if she slept with boys, but I think she didn't...
>>
>>2406942
Can you upload the whole chapter?
>>
>>2406947
Maybe UnJung was still sweet to Suji.
>>
>>2406950
wait and don't beg.
if the translation is ready, it is already posted here.
>>
>>2406938
Did she came so hard she is shaking and wet the bed?
>>
>>2406951
She could have take it easy...not everyone like it rough, specially not in their 1st time...but I still mad at her, she might have a gf and is doing it...
>>
File: IMG_3641.jpg (44KB, 689x636px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3641.jpg
44KB, 689x636px
why so quick to judge? It appears they both were crying.

Yoon & Erae relationship is in trouble it seems
>>
>>2406961
Un-jung was crying too?
>>
>>2406947
>WTF...
have some decency please.
>>2406931
you know, for one of the manhwa rated explicit, LD is one of the less explicit, I wonder if there's some other rating that could tell us just how much it can show.
>>
>>2406961
But it was somehow clear. Since Erae had these strange thoughts, what would be.
>>
>>2406938
Oh my. First lesbian sex, Un-Jung got Suji to squirt. Lewd.

>>2406961
>It appears they both were crying
Really? That's endearing. Maybe we'll get to see a softer side to Un-Jung soon. Hopefully the girlfriend thing gets cleared up too.
>>
>>2406966
I hope they can work it out.
>>
omg people! the bed was wet probably bc of sweat.
>>
I don't care as long as Suji is happy.
>>
>>2406969
I also hope. But somehow I felt from the beginning that maybe Erae loves more than ChaYoon. But still both fit together strangely well. The same with Suji and UnJung.
>>
>>2406975
Both couple fits. But things still unclear about Un-Jung girlfriend and it make me sad to think she is betraying someone...she can do it with Su-ji in the future. I really hope the gf thing was a lie
>>
>>2406975
I agree. Suji & Unjung already have their drama before getting together. Erae & Yoon have not had their downs yet.
>>
>>2406972
Suji definitely squirted. Regular juices would spread that wide and sweat wouldn't be concentrated just there on the bed and absent everywhere else.

I'm thinking Suji and Un-Jung had amazing sex and they're both overwhelmed with emotion. Lots of people cry after (good, consensual) sex.
>>
>>2406978
The size difference in both pairs is nice.
I think with the girlfriend was just to test Suji's reaction.
>>
>>2406981
would not spread*
>>
>>2406978
I dont think UnJung has a gf. I am sure we will know soon enough.
>>
>>2406978
>>2406968
>>2406956
>>2406982
I have a feeling Suji will be asking about the girlfriend very soon. And I think Un-Jung's answer will put our minds at ease.
>>
>>2406986
Maybe she already broke up with her, when Un-Jung had that weird dream.
>>
>>2406986
>>2406989
I think the most satisfying answer would be that Un-Jung lied. She just said it to test Suji's reaction. If she broke up after the dream, that still would mean she cheated. And that makes anons sad.
>>
File: 56_06.jpg (93KB, 715x578px) Image search: [Google]
56_06.jpg
93KB, 715x578px
>>2406994
>And that makes anons sad.
Honestly, I don't care much about that random girl with no name and no face. I just want them to be happy.
>>
>>2406997
How's the difference between official english translations and mine?
>>
>>2407002
Honestly, the rough tranlations are just as good
>>
>>2407007
translations*
>>
>>2406961
It was being telegraphed pretty hard that it wouldn't be all plain sailing, but it still feels like my stomach dropped to my toes. Hope they sort things out
>>
>>2407007
They're really not. The roughs are serviceable, but the official ones are often more nuanced and sometimes just outright make more sense. I still appreciate the roughs, mind.
>>
>>2406997
to UnJung, that 'random' do have a name/face since she called her a gf. otherwise, she would just called that 'random' girl a friend with benefits. if one can rationalized their cheat they will do it again.
>>
>>2407022
She is probably only cheating now, because it's the girl she loved and couldn't stop thinking about for years. So I doubt she would do this to her.
>>
>>2407002
They are good, for me as non-English speaker. Only in some places are differences.
>>
>>2407017
The point comes across just as fine. Sure, some sentences in the official version are better phrased, but I still wouldn't prefer them over the roughs, which, as mentioned before, are just as good.
>>
>>2407026
Relationships born out of cheating are usually pretty rocky due to starting with a foundation with compromised trust. Every recipient partner always thinks, "S/he only cheated because I'm special. I'm the one s/he truly wanted. S/he would never cheat on *me.*" Sure, some have worked out, but they're statistical outliers.

My personal belief is that if somebody has the capacity to cheat (even once), that capacity is a permanent part of their character... whether they do it again or not. That aspect of trust is irreparable; it's only tolerated and neglected.

That being said, I hope Un-Jung was lying. Either that, or she's a statistical outlier.
>>
I do love Chayoon x Erae the most in this manwha but their issue can wait. I just... I just want to see the sex already. please.
>>
>>2407026
what UnJung & Sungji have now will change overtime. the novelty will wear off. a cheater will cheat again. google the studies on cheaters. also, would it seem right if your partner cheated on you and gave u the same excuse? It doesnt sound romantic if you r the one they left behind, does it?
>>
>>2406942
So Suji is a bottom.
>>
>>2407035
Personally I would consider better phrased and more sensible to be, as mentioned before, superior. Just for one example, the scene with Yo-Ahn taking the pain pills in the rough which had people exclaiming, OMG!! She is attempting suicide!? The official tl was considerably clearer as to what was going on. It's really only an actual issue in the more introspective chapters.
>>
>>2407047
It was pretty obvious that Un-Jung was going to be taking the lead considering Suji's complete inexperience with women. LD doesn't seem to ascribe to absolute tops/bottoms.
>>
>>2407047
>>2407052

Su-Ji/Un-Jung is probably the pairing that if it was going to have a top/bottom that would be it though. I've felt like for a long time that part of what Su-Ji was attracted to initially about Un-Jung WAS her aggressiveness when they were teens.
>>
>>2407053
That is pretty true. At the same time though, a lot of Un-Jung's aggressiveness is a front for how afraid she is of being vulnerable and that willingness to be vulnerable to Suji was what made their relationship special.
>>
>>2407045
It's a manhwa, I don't give a shit about studies.
>>
>>2407058
of course with that tone. you seem like an immature brat. dont bother to reply.
>>
>>2407063
I'm not, but studies are irrelevant, when it comes to discussing a manhua, but you are most likely not smart enough to understand this.
>>
>>2407048
Yes, that was a big mistake on my part.

She simply says "the amount of pills has increased" in Korean, without mentioning that it's an increase in prescription and simply said it as a fact.

I just translated it word for word, even though in Korean, the sentence naturally sounded like she was referencing it as increase in prescription. In English the sentence could be confused to mean that she was increasing the dosage on purpose for suicide.

I will keep trying my best to find these mistakes and grammar problems. Thank you.
>>
>>2407065
well you seem very "smart" as everyone can tell. and this is Korean Manhwa.
>>
File: ss (2017-08-20 at 01.13.20).jpg (145KB, 986x958px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-08-20 at 01.13.20).jpg
145KB, 986x958px
The Love Doctor Chapter 73
Rough English Translations
Mixtape PDF: https://my.mixtape.moe/ppulvh.pdf
>>
>>2407072
THANK YOUUUUUUU!
>>
>>2407072
God bless you kind anon
>>
>>2407069
Well, definitely more than you.
>>
File: 1410605299497.png (228KB, 292x344px) Image search: [Google]
1410605299497.png
228KB, 292x344px
>>2407072
Thank you, anon.
>>
>>2407072
Such determined face...
Classy.
>>
>>2407072
ERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAE!
>>
>>2407076
then keep telling yourself that. I know I am smart enough to spot an insecure spoiled brat when I see one.
>>
>>2407072
Just a little bit of Su-ji. Guess it will focus on Erae now
>>
>>2407068
Presumably the in-house translators also have a leg up on you by being able to contact the author for anything that might not be 100% clear from context. Still, really appreciate your effort.
>>
>>2407094
Apparently not, keep telling yourself you can spot them.
>>
Too bad there is not much Suji/Un-Jung, but damn their short moment really got me. Especially when Un-Jung cried, when she regretted not having told Suji that she loves her. I love them even more now.
>>
>>2407098
>Just a little bit of Su-ji
Yeah I hoped for more than just few first images and then whole chapter to focus on Erae problem with Sensei.

The words we see off-panel are Un-jung's, right?
>>
>>2407089
This is the drama I came for
>>
>>2407108
>The words we see off-panel are Un-jung's, right?
Yes, that's why she started crying.
>>
Anon Bless you and thank you so much its a very nice chapter...
>>
>>2407109
Seriously though, what does she want? I can't understand Erae, I get that she's drunk but true feelings shows when a person is drunk right?, so WHAT DOES ERAE REALLY WANT?
>>
>>2407134
Maybe she thinks that people in real relationship should be arguing sometime too than the other person being all the time considerate and agreeing with her on everything?
The only real relationship she saw was of her parents so maybe she relates to it somehow in this.
>>
>>2407134
Maybe that ChaYoon is honest with her. To remind me that ChaYoon once said that she does not like to talk about her problems because she does not want to burden others. Or something similar.
And I mean to remember that Erae once said that ChaYoon can tell her everything without it being a burden.
>>
>>2407134
She wants to be treated as a genuine equal and a proper partner to Cha Yoon. She's afraid of being handled by her the way she was handled by her parents. The fact that they met while Cha Yoon was acting as a love mentor to her is hugely factoring into this. Whether she's projecting out of fear or Cha Yoon is behaving in this manner at all I can't really tell, I'd have to read through again. It's calling back to a lot of stuff that happened a while ago in the story
>>
>>2407136
>Maybe she thinks that people in real relationship should be arguing sometime
Even though there's really nothing to argue about?

>>2407138
>And I mean to remember that Erae once said that ChaYoon can tell her everything without it being a burden.
I mean, what is there to tell? It's not like Chayoon is hiding something from her
>>
>>2407134
Erae has experienced neutrality her whole life. Nobody has ever been confrontational with her and said anything negative (or positive). Having seen the way her parents raised her and read the books that sculpted her parents' methodology/philosophy, she wonders if Cha-Yoon is following a similar approach.

She's seeing first-hand that Cha-Yoon internalizes her own wants and dislikes in favor of "going with the flow" and "keeping the peace." Erae invited Yoon to meet her parents as a test question. She knew Yoon wouldn't like it ajr she saw Yoon's expression that she instinctively didn't want to. But then Erae saw Yoon's sudden switch to "Okay, let's do it."

This is a bit of a trigger for Erae due to her upbringing. She doesn't like being lied to and having her feelings coddled. She wants communication, conflict and arguments if necessary. But also she wants Yoon to be honest with not only Erae, but with herself.
>>
>>2407136
I think part of the problem is Yoon's treatments of Erae like her parents-shielding her from the negativities?
>>
>>2407134
Also alcohol is a drug like any other and can make you act in odd ways and express things you don't really feel. It is however in this case exacerbating some insecurities Erae has been feeling for a while.
>>
>>2407145
All this. Way better explanation than my attempt.
>>
>>2407145
>>2407147
>>2407146
So she's getting insecure because Chayoon is being extra considerate when it comes to her (because she's young and all) unlike when she's with Yoahn? Talk about selfishness, she's proving that she's a real brat right now though.
>>
>>2407145
This is very good & insight explanation.
>>
>>2407145
(cont.)
Additional examples for Erae frustrated with Cha-Yoon's approach and honesty with herself:
- if you don't like broccoli, then don't eat it
- if you want to dance ballet, just do it
- if you don't want to join the ballet group, then don't
- if you don't want to meet my friends/family, then don't
- if there's something *you* want to do, just do it
- you don't have to like everything I (Erae) do and everything I like

Cha-Yoon does the opposite of all of the above. Erae may feel like she's being treated like a special case (and coddled) because she's learning that Yoon was more honest with Yo-Ahn. She's insecure that Yoon's love is superficial (what does she even like about Erae?) and she's insecure that their age/life-gap is holding Cha-Yoon back.
>>
>>2407154
And Erae knows she's being childish and selfish. She laments this all the time. Plus it's her first time actually expressing these emotions, so she's having a hard time coping. She feels like a burden. Her parents' techniques really backfired.
>>
>>2407154
I think she wants a lover who she can share ups/downs with. Yoon has been acted more like an older sister.
>>
>>2407160
Now i see your point. But walking away and not answering Chayoon's phone calls won't solve anything though. Chayoon has a lot of things in her mind too, it looks like she wanted a fresh start right now. This is the time she needed Erae the most.
>>
>>2407160
>She's insecure that Yoon's love is superficial (what does she even like about Erae?)
I think she's even asked Cha-Yoon on more than one occasion why she likes her. And her answer is always, "I just do. I like what I like. You make me happy."

Not bad answers per se... but certainly not reassuring, especially when one's insecure.
>>
>>2407164
Well there'd be no story if everyone was completely sensible and did the right thing first time, every time.
>>
Nice juxtaposition that on the night E-rae's relationship/self is having issues Su-Ji is off having mind blowing sex with her former best friend/bully.
>>
>>2407167
I think that's the best answer in that kind of question. Feelings are all that matters
>>
>>2407178
When your entire life has run on logic though it's tough to adapt
>>
>>2407178
Personally, I think something deeper and more specific is always a better answer.

>I like just because I like you. You make me happy.
vs
>I like the you care about me. Like that time I called you drunk, and you immediately offered to come get me.

Or even something more simple
>I like the way you smile at me.

>>2407179
This. Erae's thoughts run a mile a minute. She's always rationalizing everything, every moment. She literally analyzes her own feelings/actions actions before deciding to ultimately act or internalize it.

Imagine being a child genius, and forced to hide it.
>>
>>2407177
>Su-Ji is off having mind blowing sex with her former best friend/bully.
So much she was shaking, squirting and bit her hand. Un-Jung made sure to love every inch of her body.
>>
>>2407183
tbf to Cha Yoon, just from reading the comic and looking at the art, how she's drawn looking at and reacting to Erae, a lot of what she seems to love about her is just how she is. Her mannerisms and how she reacts to things. That sort of stuff can be tough to put into words.
>>
>>2407190
I love the way you...
I love that you get flustered when....
It's cute how you...
I love watching you do...

Of course hindsight is 20/20.
>>
>>2407197
>I love that you get flustered when....
>It's cute how you...
I think another thing is that a lot of the things that Cha Yoon likes about Erae aren't necessarily things that Erae wants to hear she likes about her, since they're related to her relative youth and inexperience. Is it a bad thing that Cha Yoon likes them about her? I don't think so, but that doesn't mean it wouldn't bother Erae to hear it. But I also think that's why Erae is equally annoyed at herself for being childish.

Hopefully they can talk things through in the morning. It's also not the first time poor Cha Yoon has had someone she loves run off and ignore her.
>>
>>2407200
>It's also not the first time poor Cha Yoon has had someone she loves run off and ignore her
BRUTAL
>>
File: 01-anime.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
01-anime.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>2407072
>Wait 2 weeks for delicious Suji-Un Jung scenes.
>All you got is just a few panel. Not even conversation between them.
>The chapter is about Erae-Cha Yoon drama.
>Muh hype R.I.P
>>
>>2407244

Well if we got all the Su-Ji/Un-Jung hottness resolved all in one go and then it was purely E-rae/Yoon for a few chapters I imagine readership could drop dramatically.

So I can understand what the writer is doing. I just hope that this being a little longer means the next chapter will start with Su-Ji/Un-Jung.
>>
>>2407244
Well at least we know it was mind blowing sex and Suji even squirted. Un-Jung crying like this after regretting not having told Suji that she loves her also broke my heart ;_;
>>
>>2407244
Well, Erae & Yoon are two MC of this series. ofc, I am pretty sure Suji/UnJung will also be in the next chapter.
Looking forward to the new Lease chapter tomorrow.
>>
>>2407200
>I think another thing is that a lot of the things that Cha Yoon likes about Erae aren't necessarily things that Erae wants to hear she likes about her, since they're related to her relative youth and inexperience
This is an excellent point. Erae is very insecure about her youth, not knowing that it's actually what Cha-Yoon likes about her. Cha-Yoon sees a bit of herself in Erae, and wants to protect Era's youthful thoughts and feelings... since Cha-Yoon sabotaged her own.
>>
>>2407281
>Looking forward to the new Lease chapter tomorrow.
Me too. That damn cliffhanger.
>>
>>2406954
>>2406968

You obviously don't know how the lesbian sex works, or even how female body works. Even if a woman doesn't have an orgasm, the bed under her might be hella wet after sex, that might actually be often. That happens if a woman is extremely aroused and there are a lot of fluids coming from her. Actually my gf wets everything under herself even without being very turned on, that thing is individual for everyone. So I think the author wanted to show that Suji is really into it, not that she squirted (which actually is really rare).
>>
>>2407331

I have to agree that this explanation is correct and it is even shown in the comic that the bed is wet BEFORE Su-Ji orgasms. (Su-Ji orgasms when she bites her hand and Un-Jung is thinking that she loves her.)

It is a nice touch to the story to show that Su-Ji really enjoyed the sex since some people were worried about the bite marks and such.
>>
Okay, so, I know we were all kinda disappointed to have drunk E-rae encroaching on the sex scene's screentime, but I think with this new development the chances of my earlier prediction of E-rae coming to Su-Ji's apartment in the morning coming true are rising.

So, E-rae wakes up next morning, feels like an idiot, and who does she want to go to for help? Well, Su-Ji is her best friend sooooo...probably Su-Ji. Not sure if it'll be a school day or not, but either way she could go over to Su-Ji's place and knock.

So Un-Jung, if she had a girl, probably broke up with her and needs to tell Su-Ji and have them both like, speak to each other and communicate, but as Un-Jung is somewhat challenged at this and stories can never be as easy as real life, E-rae needs to go ruin any attempts being made or at least give an easy out for Un-Jung leaving without resolving anything.
>>
I wish they could've shown the S e x . Maybe the artist sucks at drawing those...amazing body parts
>>
>>2407364
>S e x
The fuck is this? Do you think the word's censored or something, or were you having it dictated in your post with a child around? Better yet, how sensitive is your spacebar?
>>
>>2407359
>I know we were all kinda disappointed
No
>>
>>2407369
Yes*
>>
>>2407236
It suddenly occurred to me and I was like, damn Erae, that was cold. Does Erae know much about their history though?
>>
I really don't know why people think there are going to be full explicit sex scenes, pretty sure next time Su-Ji show up it will be either the aftergloom or next day.
>>
>>2407380
Honestly, after reading Elixir I think a little restraint does a manga good. I find having to imagine a little of what's going on sexier than getting an anatomy lesson.
>>
>>2407380
>I really don't know why people think there are going to be full explicit sex scenes
Elixir, WDTS, Moonlight Garden, Serenade, Pulse, well I expected this author to cave in and give it a try too.

It's kinda hard to imagine GL webtoon without long sex scenes.
>>
>>2407388
but in this one we already had sex and it didn't go full in detail, so why expect it later?
>>
>>2407390
This author is not going to draw detail of sex scenes like Pulse, Elixir... it's obviously not her style. We are over 70 chapters in so this is all we are going to get. Personally, I have really enjoyed this manhwa. read Pulse just for pleasure.
>>
The sex scenes are enough for me. My only concern was that we might get less than what we did based on what was shown for E-rae and Yoon.

What I meant by my comment is that I would have liked more of a continuation of the scene with Un-Jung looking at Su-Ji, thoughts, etc. but if E-rae is going to intrude then it makes sense for the cut.
>>
Despite it not being what we expect, I think the confession from Un-jung was what we all needed because before this chapter, we definitely questioned her feelings towards Su-ji since they were never made clear.
Now it is.
>>
I think this was a brilliantly executed sex scene with the metaphors and paralells (like icecream melting)
I think any explicit/more mature image would ruin this abstact concept, and it would made it into porn, although I think the artist main focus was not just the sex but the characters internal agony.

And for me who has a gf who is squirting with every orgasm, it was not hard to identy with the situation. They had a mindblowing hatesex. Also I don't consider a few hickeys/bite rough sex, it was Su-ji who said to Un-Jung to level up the game.
>>
>>2407557

Well, Un-Jung sure wasn't having hatesex but perhaps Su-Ji was? Un-Jung actually has no reason to hate Su-Ji, after all, Su-Ji has never done much to her except be upset about Un-Jung's own mistakes.

So Un-Jung definitely had love-sex. Su-Ji....well, Su-Ji probably had complicated motivations still-angry-at-you sex.
>>
Cha-Yoon's first piece of dialogue this chapter was, "Even nights are getting hotter now."

Hotter than you know, Yoon, hotter than you know...
>>
I think that the original conflict between Un-Jung and Su-Ji is really well written. I had a similar experience (except my best friend was straight), and I was so torn up about it that I decided that if I couldn't have her it would be better to be straight.

Thankfully my subconscious never agreed with me and I never got anywhere at all with any guy, but the pain lasted a long time and I only really started to heal when we became friends again.

I wonder if the writer had a similar experience that she's drawing from, and added a much happier ending.
>>
File: Not cool Author-san.gif (321KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
Not cool Author-san.gif
321KB, 720x405px
I'm not saying author should draw explicit sex scenes, But we could have seen the kisses or conversation between them. The chapter could have continued from the previous chapter's last scene.
I felt frustrated because I imagined their first time could be like ''hate sex'' (we even talked about this many times in the previous threads) or like main couple's scenes (cute and long). But except forced era-doctor drama all I see in this chapter is Un Jung's blushing face and Su Ji's skin and sweat etc. And the shit we all hyped for months is almost over.
>>
>>2407715
The main problem with getting hatesex turned out to be that Su-Ji was very much a bottom and Un-Jung doesn't hate her. So Su-Ji's conflicting emotions and anger don't show up when Un-Jung is running things.

Strangely, Un-Jung's loving sex leaves as many bite marks as hatesex.

I would have liked more kisses too, but that may have undermined the contrast between Un-Jung's flashbacks and how she feels in the present. Kissing during sex might imply better emotional communication than they're actually having right now.

And the internal dialogue seemed to imply that they haven't spoken at all between chapters.
>>
>>2407735
>bite marks
Looks more like a hicky, which I rather consider a love mark.
>>
>>2407762

Well there are a lot of hickeys as well but if you look closely Su-Ji has a bite mark (teeth marks) on her left breast and also on her right inner thigh.
>>
>>2407065
This is anon is right.
>>
>>2407366
All the above anon
>>
>>2407557
Eww why is your girlfriend peeing herself all the time during sexy times?
>>
This is not hatesex because they hate each other, this is hatesex because they hate themselves.

Su-Ji is hating the fact that she is a lesbian/bi who want to shag with Un-Jung 24/7 despite that Un-Jung was a meanie

And Un-Jung is hating herself because she was a meanie, especially to the person she loves
>>
>>2407931
they are definitely right if they just are reading comic/manhwa/manga...for pleasure.
>>
Suji and UnJung scene is so endearing. Too much left undead led to this. UnJung is probably thinking to herself like damn this could've turned out much different if she had said more in the past. Now here is the girl she loves, sprawled out in front of her for the first time and (in her head) probably the last (suji gave the impression that she gets tired of people after they finish) but chances are they'll gravitate toward each other somehow.

Unjung you stoic son of a bitch. Making me like you even more. Stop breaking my heart. Hoping to see more on whether or not she has a girlfriend though. Other than that...suji getting extremely aroused makes me smirk from ear to ear.
>>
>>2407939
Ok, not every time, but most of the times.
And because we are really engaged in sex, I really know how to make her feel good, and she is comfortable with me and stimulating her G-spot flatten out the angle between the urethra and the bladder, making it much more difficult for a woman to keep urine in her bladder.
However I don't call it pee, because it's transparent, odorless and doesn't feel like pee.
And I don't mind as long as she feels good. We just had to buy a few waterproof/protector sheets to not ruin the mattress.
>>
>>2407972
Why else would you read them? I'm really hoping you don't read them to gain life experience.
>>
>>2407994
don't bother w/purposes of my readings. it is none of your concerns. With that said ofc the main purpose is for pleasure but I do look for some realistic storyline in certain series. Ex. ff series isn't a pleasure read. yet many readers including me really into it bc we can really relate to the characters/emotions/the story... there are also many readers who despise/hate ff series bc it's boring/slowing/frustrating... Pulse/Elixir/flower garden & similar series are series that I read purely for pleasure whenever I have time.
>>
>>2408312

That's all pleasure reading. It is just different tastes and moods.
>>
>>2408312
That's still pleasure reading you dumbfuck. You just added more words but in the end it's still for pleasure.
>>
>>2408379
loser. your life must be fucking pathetic to go around insulting others to feel better.
>>
>>2408397
Says the one that reads Manhwa to gain life experience. Fuckin' Kek.
>>
>>2408413
you like to put words in others mouth? life didn't treat you well? too bad. keep it up and see if it pans out well, or just stuck in your miserable hell hole loser.
>>
>>2408424
Just kidding I luv you. I'm sorry for being overly rude. How impudent of me. But much more I'm sorry for hurting your feelings. I wish you a joyous heart-filled life.
>>
I didn't like chapter 73 at all. Come on, don't draw this manga out with unnecessary drama and artificial bs to milk more money.
>>
>>2408413
You can't gain life experience from a book, but It can confirm your beliefs, give you some informations and insight about gay life and healty wlw relationships, and yes it can give you peasure. (Of course if it's well written)
You probably read these series to fap to the girls but like the anon above there are some people here who are actually interested in the story.
Because on this planet there are places where gay literature is nonexistent, gays are prohibited, the heteronormative sewage flows from the media and the only things we can relate are fanfictions, tumblr, and korean manhwa.
>>
>>2408458
Except it's not unnecessary or artificial. Erae's issues have been well documented through the story until now and have yet to be confronted head on or resolved. Cha Yoon has plenty of unresolved shit herself with Yo-Ahn. If anything, the story could easily run another 70 chapters to deal with all the concurrent storylines as well as they've been written so far.
>>
>>2408475
There was no reason for Erae to act like that. And yes, I know there's a shitton of unresolved shit going on but all of that shit should never have been added in the first place. It should have focused on Yoon and Erae and tried to do this as well as possible, just like it did in the beginning, not lose focus and end up in a stuttering mess that just crawls along.
>>
>>2408497
>There was no reason for Erae to act like that.
Actually, it feels really in character for me. Perhaps the hints that E-rae was like this was too subtle?

The hints that I was getting about her personality is actually why I didn't much like E-rae/Yoon much.
>>
>>2408508
Give me an example. Do you have one from before they started having sex?
>>
>>2408459
Sigh. Pleasure doesn't only mean to "fap" to anon. It could mean being entertained and whatnot. Or, ex., "It's been a *pleasure* meeting you" See? Not in a sexual manner.
>>
>>2408509

I apologize that I cannot give you a reference as I do not have saved chapters. I cannot recall an instance that got too direct but there are some indirect comments I'm trying to remember. Su-Ji comments on E-rae being strange/oddly innocent when they first meet. E-rae is clueless enough she has to google The L Word when characters such as Su-Ji are already familiar with it, E-rae not getting it why guys hated her, etc.

It all leans towards E-rae being extra clueless and at a bad starting point, but now E-rae knows it and E-rae feels that everyone else knows it too. She doesn't want to be like that. She wants to be like everyone else and it could be considered something akin to paranoia with Yoon's treatment of her that E-rae just has to get over.

I don't feel like this explanation does it as much justice as I would like, but if anyone else would like to pitch in their thoughts on what those hints meant it would be interesting to see how we all viewed E-rae.
>>
>>2408459
>>2408512
Yeah uhhh... pleasure reading is merely a term associated with fiction. Don't know where this person is snapping to assumptions. The opposite of reading for pleasure is reading for a class/research/work/study/etc.
>>
>>2408497
Erae has been stricken with a classic case of nagging girlfriend syndrome.
>>
>>2408497
Erae: a girl who lives her life in a calculated and rational fashion, raised with no praise or negativity (due to textbook teachings)

meets

Cha-Yoon: a girl who lives her life spontaneously and carelessly. Raised amidst praise and adoration. Works as a love doctor.

Rational Erae just can't make sense of whimsical Cha-Yoon. Conflicted by her newfound feelings of selfishness and childishness. Feels like a burden to Cha-Yoon. Due to her upbringing, she worries that Cha-Yoon is treating her like a textbook case due to their lack of communication/conflict.
>>
File: e95.jpg (78KB, 695x720px) Image search: [Google]
e95.jpg
78KB, 695x720px
>>2408544
>Cha-yoon is carefree and Erae is rational.
It's a forced explanation for forced kdrama.
>>
>>2407985
>Now here is the girl she loves, sprawled out in front of her for the first time and (in her head) probably the last (suji gave the impression that she gets tired of people after they finish)

I think Su-Ji's bluff isn't necessarily a truth about Su-Ji (although it could be), but is very much an implication to Un-Jung that the sex is almost certainly going to be a one time thing.

As for what it means about Su-Ji in general it could a) Be entirely a lie/bluff, b) Prove that Su-Ji is a lesbian and sex with men makes her dislike the guy she did it with, c) Be true in general, although going back to point B Su-Ji actually doesn't know if she would get tired of sleeping with people she is ACTUALLY attracted to.

Conclusion: Even Su-Ji can't know if her bluff is true or fiction. She's saying it to tell Un-Jung that the sex isn't establishing a relationship.
>>
>>2408497
All the good stories seem like they're crawling when you're impatiently waiting for a new chapter every week or month. It's only when you read them back to back that you realise that that pace was necessary to tell the story properly.
>>
>>2408585
>b) Prove that Su-Ji is a lesbian and sex with men makes her dislike the guy she did it with,
Not that again. We don't know exactly whether Suji really had sex with guys.

I rather think she has gone out with them because she felt comfortable getting this attention.
>>
>>2407072
Thanks. I posts others made bumped this out of sight before I knew it existed, so I almost missed it. This chapter seems to have laid the ground work for a lot of change. I'm curious where things will go next chapter.
>>
>>2407388
>Elixir, Moonlight Garden
I haven't read those but now you got my attention. (Don't see the garden on the pad in the other thread. Haven't looked for Elixir yet).

Back on topic: I hope there is some making up next chapter...
>>
>>2408799
Looks like it's Suji now who will be the happy one and have mind blowing sex everything, while Erae has trouble in paradise.
>>
>>2408816
*every night
>>
>>2408769

I want your option to be true just as much as you do! I am just not ruling it out. Actually, at this point, it may never even be spoken of again.

The thing I am happy that was confirmed was that Su-Ji isn't bi, or she wouldn't have erased all those guy's phone numbers.
>>
>>2408836
To remind me that Suji herself once said that she felt comfortable when she went out with guys. Because she got this attention at the dates.

I hope Suji and UnJung are talking after they had sex and hopefully say what both actually feel.
>>
>>2409091
>I hope Suji and UnJung are talking after they had sex and hopefully say what both actually feel.

Maybe in real life but I do not expect anything to be so easy here.
>>
Do we know for sure whether they're at Suji's or Un-Jung's place?
>>
>>2409202

Su-Ji's. There is zero reason to believe they are at Un-Jung's. If they are it would be a complete plot twist with information no one currently has.
>>
>>2408810
it's called Flower Garden in the korean lezchin anyway
>>
It's out, Erae on preview image. Please, I hope we see Su-ji
>>
>>2412441
Nope, next week. This week is all about Erae & Yoon.
>>
>>2412444
Too bad, it's funny that I liked Su-ji in the past, but now she turned out to be my fave...
>>
>>2412444
>Nope, next week. This week is all about Erae & Yoon.

I was hoping we'd at least get a nugget of Su-Ji focus...
>>
link please?
>>
>>2412511
If you don't see the latest chapter here that means it isnt out yet.
>>
really?
>>
File: ss (2017-08-27 at 01.36.36).jpg (106KB, 753x800px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-08-27 at 01.36.36).jpg
106KB, 753x800px
The Love Doctor Chapter 74
Mixtape PDF: https://my.mixtape.moe/pckxyb.pdf
>>
>>2412511
boah...don't beg and wait.
are you the same anon who begs every week and also begs in other threads?

PRO TIP: if nothing is posted yet, then you wait please until someone posted it.
>>
thank you!
>>
>>2412515
yes really!! don't play dumb.
>>
>>2412511
I just uploaded the translation now.

Do you want the RAW version as well?
>>
>>2412516
Thank you so much!
I still love both main girls, so it was really interesting chapter for me.
>>
>>2412516
Thanks for the translations.
>>
>>2412516
Is the ending supposed to imply that Erae is forcing herself to have sex despite feeling anxious, so that she can understand the feeling?
>>
omg ty so much for the translation LOVE THIS CHAPTER SO MUCH!! im so in love !!!
>>
>>2412516
I do notice extra in this chapter that Cha-Yoon can "flip a switch" really quickly when it comes to hiding her feelings. I think that's another factor that bothers Erae and goes against her rational understanding. She is able to see these momentary glimpses of Cha-Yoon's anxiety before it gets internalized. This is in contrast to Suji who just lets it all out, no filter, and Erae who internalizes/hides her anxiety from the get-go so nobody notices.
>>
>>2412530
I guess not. She started thinking about doing Doc before knowing she was there. Maybe she just got horny...
>>
>>2412542
I don't think she was thinking of doing it. I think she was recounting that whenever they've had any semblance of conflict, they always resolved it with their bodies. And she was commenting that if they hadn't argued today, they'd be having sex as well. Thus she's asking herself, "What kind of person am I?"

This could be unrelated, but in an earlier chapter when Erae asked CY why she liked her, CY jokingly responded that she enjoyed sleeping with Erae.
>>
>>2412516
Someone imgur this please, I can't download.
>>
>>2412552
https://m.imgur.com/a/UbEWt
>>
This is very recurrent in relationships like when you're frustrated sex is a way of getting back at you or when you just don't want to talk about it, I think erae is acting like normal person.
>>
Erae is so horny lol
>>
>>2412444
It's confirmed news we would get continuation of Su-ji's story (from where it left off)?
>>
>>2413066
This is just an assumption.
But since the author likes to switch between the characters week after week. There is a very high probability that the next chapter will be about Su-Ji or Yo-Ahn since we have not heard about her for a long time.

Or next chapter would be awkward meeting of two couples Un-Jung/Su-ji and Erae/ChaYoon, since the events took place between them parallel to each other, and now they are also in the same place.
>>
>>2413092
I think next week Erae and ChaYoon again, and then from half or last quarter Suji and UnJung. Or the first quarter Erae and ChaYoon and then Suji and UnJung. I mean, what can you show between Erae and ChaYoon now that they're in the middle of the road?
An embarrassed moment between Suji and UnJung is already more plausible. And maybe a conversation between the two of them, what they are for another and what they really feel for another.
>>
>>2413099
>And maybe a conversation between the two of them, what they are for another and what they really feel for another.
I hope that this talk would happen soon, but I'm afraid it won't be soon cuz Su-Ji don't think that Un-Jung has strong feeling towards her and Un-Jung too much of a coward to tell her true feelings, open up and become vulnerable
>>
>>2413136
Maybe UnJung starts to open up what she (really) feels and then maybe Suji also starts to open up a little, even it will be hard for Suji. I think about UnJung's thoughts from the last chapter, you can see that she will be the first to open up.
And I think UnJung will cry. And if the conversation does not come after the sex then maybe one or two days later between the two.
>>
Have anyone noticed how Cha Yoon was so scared of losing Erae that she was about to cry or I think she was crying before Erae went down. The scene where she asks her to let her stay was so heartbreaking for me.

Maybe the reason why Cha Yoon not opening up so much to Erae is because she is afraid that she will scare her away with how much sadness is in Cha Yoon life.
>>
>>2413142

I can't help but feel that they're going to dance around it for a while, but it does seem pretty obvious that Su-Ji is somehow/someway going to ask Un-Jung to go to the ballet with her.
>>
>>2413157
Yeah, I also noticed Yoon's eyes looked strange, like she was crying before calling Erae.
>>
>>2413163
>Yeah, I also noticed Yoon's eyes looked strange, like she was crying before calling Erae.
>>2413157
>think she was crying before Erae went down.

Yeah, I also think that she cried before she called Erae.
But well she had a real shitty first day at work, then Erae added more.
>>
>>2413157
This isn't the first time Yoon has begged desperately. She even tells Erae she'll quit anything Erae doesn't like. Remember the flashback where Yoon begged Yo-Ahn not to leave her at the airport ("I'll do anything. I'll do rehab, I'll quit ballet for good"). Yo-Ahn still left her. I'm still so curious about that part.
>>
>>2413181
She called Erae 17 times before Erae finally texted her back. I'm sure she had a lot of time for all those sad feelings to build up.
>>
>>2413231
You"r right thinking about makes my heart breaks even more
>>
>>2413231
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I also want to know why Yo-Ahn left her, because I always thought she liked Cha-Yoon more than ballet. Maybe her mom forced her to leave? But Cha-Yoon doesn't know this, so years of misunderstanding evolved into hate. I remember at the airport, Cha-Yoon said she forgave her about the concours incident. Thinking back, she was pretty desperate.

Now I'm sad too. Sad for everyone.
>>
>>2412516
which anon translated this? Meow-Chan?
>>
>>2413649
Usually if the translations are overlayed on top of existing korean words then it's meow-chan.
Do you have any complaints or questions to meow-chan? I'm meow-chan.
Go ahead and say it, I can take it!!
>>
>>2413706

I LOVE YOU MEOW-CHAN! Your translations bring a soft fluffy light into the dim gloom that my life is currently.
>>
>>2413706
Keep up the good work. There's only the occasional minor typo/grammar error in your works. But flow and clarity is great for a rough translation (I'm a native English speaker). I absolutely love and appreciate the speed of your translations. Thank you for your efforts. Waiting anxiously (but patiently) for WDTFS.
>>
>>2412516
Thanks!

Anyone understand what, if anything, that white gap between the heads and hips was supposed to signify?
>>
>>2413753

I think it's just an accident in the uploading?
>>
>>2413753
>gap in panels during the kiss at the end
What I'm saying below could be entirely wrong, but here's a thought:

Maybe it's to highlight both characters' deviation from their past experiences/mentality? Erae was so anxious/upset that she wanted to just be alone and ignore her desires. She wanted to hide this ugly side of her that she normally internalizes alone. She made the "mistake" of showing Cha-Yoon. She was having trouble understanding this new way of dealing with "complicated feelings." Why should we not do the things we want to do because we're feeling sad/angry/anxious? She was testing out this way of coping she'd observed from others, but upon seeing Cha-Yoon, she realized "I'm anxious and I shouldn't be with her, but I still want to. Fuck it, I'll show her this childish and complicated side of me anyway. Why hide?"

Previous anons mentioned how Cha-Yoon's always been abandoned after she pleads. But this time, Erae put aside her own anxiety to oblige Cha-Yoon's desperation (and her own latent desires). So... first panel = Erae's acceptance, gap, second panel = Cha-Yoon's acceptance.
>>
>>2413774
(cont)
but it could also just be from cropping when the chapter was downloaded. And I'm just a fag who went overboard on my analysis.
>>
>>2413753
It's what the jpg to pdf conversion did (doPDF Ver 8.8 Build 945)...
if you try to extract the images (use File Juicer for mac or any other pdf to jpg sites) it comes out in many pieces of 1080x500 pixel images...
TLD, MaMd & WTDFS doesn't extract nicely..
>>
File: tld_ch43_39.jpg (75KB, 969x709px) Image search: [Google]
tld_ch43_39.jpg
75KB, 969x709px
Erae understands now what Cha Yoon meant earlier.
>>
>>2412543
>I don't think she was thinking of doing it. I think she was recounting that whenever they've had any semblance of conflict, they always resolved it with their bodies. And she was commenting that if they hadn't argued today, they'd be having sex as well.
But at the same time, She blushed at the image in her mind.
>Thus she's asking herself, "What kind of person am I?"
Exactly.
>>
Could anyone share ch72 with me? Link is not working anymore, and I missed it.
>>
>>2415474
I think some links have been dead for a while.
>>
>>2415474
http://www47.zippyshare.com/v/AJbJlnPQ/file.html
>>
>>2415597
Thank you Anon!
>>
Is there any news about the new chapter? I hope it would be about Su-ji and Eunjung. I kinda want to know how things are gonna go between the two after thefinish, and if they talk or not.

Well, I also want to see what will happen between Erea and Cha Yoon, so maybe this chapter would be about the two pairs, finger crossed.
>>
>>2418359
>Is there any news about the new chapter?
can you not wait until it comes out?
you seem to be new here. if it comes out and is translated, then it is posted.
>>
>>2418420
I wasn't asking if it released or not, though.

I was asking about the news around the chapter, as in the author twitter, or tumblr, or something, or even in the korean blogs, as I don't understand korean. I was just wondering if someone knows. I know there is no need for my, or anyone else, to ask about the raw or translated chapter, simply because, if we wait, it will get released here by the kind translated.

But maybe I wasn't clear, I meant to open a door of discussion, oh well. Just wait and see I guess.
>>
>>2418442
I think if it had come out, then someone would have started with the speculations.
>>
>>2418442
*kind translated = meant kind translator (small typo)
>>
New chapter is out.
>>
>>2418451
Spoilers please
>>
I need Un-jung in the new chapter. a lot.
>>
I need more Erae.
>>
I don't need forced drama.
>>
>>2418482
>forced drama
which drama?
>>
>>2418476
Same. I really want to see how Su-Ji and Un-Jung interact after the sex. Will Un-Jung try her best and treat her like to princess now and bring her breakfast to bed?
>>
>>2418473
anon, buy the chapter if you can't wait.
>>
>>2418487
>treat her like to princess now and bring her breakfast to bed?
sure bc she does come across as a hopeless romantic

Suji just left w/o saying a word.
>>
>>2418493
>sure bc she does come across as a hopeless romantic
Yeah, but her inner thoughts showed she regrets every second she treated her badly or didn't say the things she really wanted to say.
>>
File: 1504360542.png (547KB, 850x608px) Image search: [Google]
1504360542.png
547KB, 850x608px
>>
why do bullying excites me so much
>>
>>2418497
Noice. Role reversal is my fetish.
>>
were suji and unjung by suji at home or by unjung or at the hotel?
suji leaves the apartment without words and leaves unjung sleeping.
>>
that would be understanble to leave the place after that, she needs some time alone
>>
>>2418503
Indeed. She just had sex for the first time and with the girl she despised for a long time.
>>
File: 1504360922.png (451KB, 850x925px) Image search: [Google]
1504360922.png
451KB, 850x925px
Long drawn out my first love is coming to an end.
>>
>>2418497
Exactly what I need
>>
>>2418506

And was also best friends with for a long time. What a mess.

>>2418507

It would be too easy if Su-Ji knew who was end game.
>>
>>2418511
>It would be too easy if Su-Ji knew who was end game.
I would be also surpirsed, if Un-Jung would just stop chasing her after this.
>>
oh, so did Suji x Unjung ship sunk in this chapter?
>>
>>2418516
I doubt it.
>>
>>2418516

I would be incredibly surprised if that was the case. Su-Ji is just doing Su-Ji things and probably thinks Un-Jung would be satisfied with sleeping with her once.

The drama just got extended out to be longer.
>>
so they won't end up together? that's sad cuz Un-Jung loves Suji so much she bullied her
>>
>>2418519

Since when did Su-Ji thinking that Un-Jung and her were over stop Un-Jung from calling her back a million times?
>>
File: no.jpg (29KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
29KB, 640x360px
>>2418507
>Long drawn out my first love is coming to an end.
>>2418518
I hope you're right.
>>
new ch raw
https://m.imgur.com/a/dd18o
>>
it would be interesting if UnJung is chasing after Suji and in a UnJung way makes her understand that it was not just sex but more.
>>
>>2418519
>UnJung loves Suji so much she bullied her
seriously?
>>
>>2418525
Yeah, it would be also really strange if their story just ended like this.
>>
>>2418523
>SUJIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
>>
Does anyone still care about main couple anymore? All the threads have been full of Suji/unjung comments lately
>>
>>2418523
Thank you, anon. Well it would have been too easy for them to already have their happy ending together.
>>
File: sleeping unjung.png (470KB, 737x590px) Image search: [Google]
sleeping unjung.png
470KB, 737x590px
>>2418519
>Un-Jung loves Suji so much she bullied her
That is definitely not why she bullied her. Un-Jung had some major confusion about her sexual orientation and what truly loving someone meant.

On another note sleeping Un-Jung is so cute, but since Su-Ji put on the same outfit she wore the day before maybe they wore at a hotel? Or the author forgot/someone is supposed to realize she's wearing the same clothes/plot stuff?

We're probably going to see not as much Su-Ji and Un-Jung for a bit due to other characters getting time, but I can't imagine it ending here.
>>
>>2418496
right. all that translates to an ideal lover.
>>
Wait, did Su-Ji take the phone again Un-Jung gave her?
>>
File: 65_02.jpg (210KB, 1080x3629px) Image search: [Google]
65_02.jpg
210KB, 1080x3629px
>>2418540
Nevermind, seems to be her phone.
>>
Suji seems to be fine for someone who lost her first love tho
>>
>>2418546

She could still be upset and confused and never crash because she is still somewhat in denial about certain things.

If she didn't end it quickly she'd have to confront some things internally, which is when she probably wouldn't be fine.
>>
I am not confident on my translations.

It's missing a lot of vital emotive sentences that I really can't convey properly into English.

Can some people comment on my previous translations? How badly off are they compared to official English translations?

I'm just feeling a bit depressed, but I would really appreciate if you could criticise the parts I've got wrong.
>>
>>2418546
Shouldn't she rather have lost it back then during the bullying and not after getting her brains fucked out by her?
>>
>>2418546
I was thinking about that too. It looks like she got over Unjung. And she will get together with Yo ahn? I was cheering for Un jung tbqh.
>>
>>2418550

Well aside from awkward phrasing I didn't notice anything terribly wrong? Being a native speaker I could always understand what would have been the smoother phrasing and understanding the basics of what was going on was most important.

>>2418552

Hard to say what's going to happen next after this. Any number of things could happen, some more desirable than others. I don't mind their drama being extended but oh my god please not Yo-Ahn.
>>
>>2418552
Resolving Un-Jung's story like this would be pretty shit, especially with her heartbreaking inner monologue previously.
>>
>>2418550
I could read your translation fluently as a non-English speaker.
>>
>>2418557

Incredibly true. Maybe we'll get more solo focus on Un-Jung for a bit? Everything about Un-Jung screams unresolved. Su-Ji says one thing and the story does another.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170902-231326.jpg (396KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170902-231326.jpg
396KB, 1080x1920px
Was erae's fingers sticky or????
>>
>>2418570
Yes, seems like Erae fingered her from behind
>>
>>2418570
Yeah, seems Cha-Yoon orgasmed when the panel switched to be raining.
>>
>>2413867
>>2418497
Erae did it to cover up her anxious feelings this time?
>>
This chapter made me so sad. What will happen to these girls relationships now? I never thought that Erae would be a hard top like that.
>>
Erae dominating Yoon like that was pretty hot.
>>
File: Screensho.png (565KB, 675x1172px) Image search: [Google]
Screensho.png
565KB, 675x1172px
>>2418590
(Yo-ahn to Erae) : You really don't know Cha Yoon at all.

Yo-Ahn triggers her anxiety.
>>
>>2418615
So everyone except Yo-Ahn is having hot sex BECAUSE of Yo-Ahn?!

Yo-Ahn's talents are broken.
>>
>>2418507
How does her first love end after just fucking her? What kind of logic is this?
>>
>>2418621

Su-Ji is temporarily satisfied and she thinks this means she won't feel the need to sleep with Un-Jung again.

She doesn't realize that she's going to get that feeling again in a few days? Probably worse than before.
>>
Was it only me or did this chapter feel like it was short? Maybe I'm just starting to get grady, and want the chapters to last a little bit longer.
>>
>>2418649
Probably because there was barely any talking.
>>
Now that I think about it a bit more, it really makes sense that Su-Ji ditched in the morning without saying anything.

She's been really going out of her way to not say anything nice to Un-Jung. In the car she actually asked if it was fine that she didn't thank Un-Jung for the ride, then mocked Un-Jung's efforts to impress her, and then during and before sex she made no verbal indication of affection, and even the kiss she gave Un-Jung could be seen as mostly sexually motivated.

Su-Ji is definitely still holding a grudge, even if it softened just a tiny bit. A part of her wants to stop, but most of her wants to keep holding it hence leaving in the morning without giving Un-Jung any time to say anything.
>>
Great chapter, lots of inner thoughs of Suji and Erae which was very meaningful. Chamsae is a great writer.
>>
File: suji unjung what.png (749KB, 791x788px) Image search: [Google]
suji unjung what.png
749KB, 791x788px
>>2418672
Forgot one thing: We might still get angry make-up sex because Su-Ji is clearly still upset and Un-Jung may get very frustrated.

I don't think we'll get it if Su-Ji is passive again, but despite not being able to read this frame it gives me the idea that maybe she could be less passive if she was being affectionate?
>>
>>2418680
What was the deal with Su-Ji?
>>
>>2418672
Well it makes sense since even though we know Un-jung's regrets and thoughts, she's not really verbalizing them to Suji. Suji probably thinks Un-jung just wants to use her for sex so she's letting her and doing the same herself.
>>
>>2418699
Maybe Su-Ji will go out with Ahn and this will lead to Un-Jung getting very jealous and finally telling Su-Ji how she feels.
>>
>>2418699

I just hope it is juicy and gets attention in the coming chapters. I don't want to go full E-rae and Cha-Yoon and wonder what Un-Jung and Su-Ji are doing for ten chapters.
>>
>>2418705
>>I don't want to go full E-rae and Cha-Yoon
Me neither, I would like that the upcoming chapters to include all of them like this one but with conversations. But, well I trust the author so far I have not been disappointed with the story.
>>
>>2418704
Hopefully Un-jung does realize how she's taking Suji for granted and just talks it out with her properly without all that forceful and aggressive behavior of hers. I'd be disappointed if Suji gets into a deeper relationship with her before they settle their past cause she's obviously still affected by it.
>>
>>2418507
Good for her.
>>
>>2418507
So does Su-ji think the only thing Un-Jung wanted was sex and she will leave her alone now? Otherwise her thinking this makes no sense.
>>
>>2418926
Yeah she does. It is probably a tragic incidence of Un-Jung finally going to try to say the things she should've said, but when she wakes up Su-Ji is already gone. The misunderstanding continues.
>>
Did Su-ji forget her phone?
>>
>>2418970

Maybe Su-Ji purposefully left it at her house right where Un-Jung could see it so that Un-Jung would know she couldn't call her today?

I half expect Un-Jung to just wait there all day like a sad puppy.
>>
>>2418970
Now that you mention it, is she placing her phone next to Un-Jung or taking it? Why would be even lying next to Un-Jung, if they immediately had sex when entering the apartment?
>>
>>2418979
*it be
>>
>>2418970
>>2418972
>>2418979
I thought she was taking her phone too, but now that you mention it, yeah, why would her phone be next to Un-Jung in the morning?
>>
>>2418989
Purse spilled on the floor prominently, phone next to Un-Jung, Un-Jung being an actively agressive person. I wonder what it could be doing next to her? People look at other peoples' phones all the time.
>>
Well, maybe when we get the translated version; we'll understand since we'll be able to actually read Su-ji inner thought, hence, if she left the phone on purpose next to Un-Jung, or if she is taking it (no matter who weird that would be, given the contest of their sex scenes the night before)
>>
>>2418993
Isn't Su-Ji just giving Un-Jung's phone back?.. As she intended in a previous chapter. I can't remember very well...
>>
File: 13 - 68MjGSZ.jpg (229KB, 648x2592px) Image search: [Google]
13 - 68MjGSZ.jpg
229KB, 648x2592px
just two pages I translated.
>>
File: 14 - VsfcyJO.jpg (257KB, 648x2592px) Image search: [Google]
14 - VsfcyJO.jpg
257KB, 648x2592px
>>2419168
>>
>>2419168
>>2419170
Thanks. So the drama is still obviously not over. Well Un-Jung still has to tell her how she feels.
>>
Power play with that role reversal. Hot damn. And sleeping UnJung is so fucking precious oh my god please let her have a happy ending.
>>
File: 15 - VnbSjk.jpg (223KB, 648x2592px) Image search: [Google]
15 - VnbSjk.jpg
223KB, 648x2592px
>>2419170
>>
File: 16 - qgCnA8.jpg (185KB, 648x2592px) Image search: [Google]
16 - qgCnA8.jpg
185KB, 648x2592px
>>2419245
>>
File: 17 - EN1eqC.jpg (194KB, 648x2592px) Image search: [Google]
17 - EN1eqC.jpg
194KB, 648x2592px
>>2419246
>>
>>2419247
So she is pretty much saying she had some fun last night.
>>
>>2419210
Pretty much. The power play was hot, especially since Erae was the top and sleeping Un-Jung is adorable. I want her and Su-Ji to get a happy ending together.
>>
>>2419264
>>2419245
She said what happened last night didn't make her uneasy.
>>
>>2419277
So she didn't mind sleeping with Un-Jung or what was she trying to say? Also I still don't get the part with her saying her first love came to an end.
>>
so it was a fun night for Suji without many feelings or what?
she simply wanted to test whether she is likes girls or not, or how can you understand that? and because UnJung was just there, Suji just grabbed UnJung or what?
>>
>>2419303
Un-Jung is her booty call now, when see needs to get her brain fucked out.
>>
Suji is pretty much over with Unjung now.
>>
>>2419246
>adolescence
Isn't Suji in her twenties?
>>
>>2419246
Did Un-Jung take her virginity?
>>
>>2419392
Probably. She never had sex with another girl but maybe she did it with guys. Not very likely since Suji appeared disgusted by the idea of sleeping with the bully who hit Unjung
>>
>>2419397
Well the part with adolescence makes it sound like Un-Jung was her first in general.
>>
>>2419210
>sleeping UnJung is so fucking precious oh my god please let her have a happy ending.

Cannot agree enough. So precious.
>>
>>2419381
Yeah, I think that too
>>
>>2419427
I would be surprised and very disappointed, if their story ends in such a shitty and uneventful way.
>>
>>2419432

I am starting to think that TLD is planned for 200 chapters or something. Manager and Yo-Ahn haven't even started their reconciliation and Su-Ji and Un-Jung go at a snail's pace.
>>
>>2419391
That's why she said my long drawn out first love, I think she means it should have been done long ago but she could sort out the things between her and Eunjung, and her sexual orientation only after some years.
>>
>>2419434
>200 chapters
Sounds good to me.
>>
>>2419434
Let it be 200 episodes, god I love this manhwa. Such drama and happiness brings to my Saturdays.
>>
>>2419455
>>2419456
Same. I need more Su-Ji/Un-Jung and Erae/Yoon power play and role reversal.
>>
>sex with Un-jung
So good, it makes you confirm your homosexuality.

Because she's the love doctor Suji deserves, but not the one she needs right now. So we'll hunt her. Because Un-jung can take it. Because she's not our hero.
>>
>>2418620
Ahh, I see what you did there anon, nice comment.
>>
>>2419381
Unfortunately that's what it looks like so far, but god I hop Un-jung doesn't leave her along I don't their story to end yet.

>>2419434
I don't mind that at all if the story keeps being good then, yeah let it continue.

>>2419434
>>Su-Ji and Un-Jung go at a snail's pace.
I agree, even though I love this manhwa, but those two character are taking far too long to talk and have a proper conversation. The pace is killing the excitement I had for the two girls.
>>
I just hope we wont get Yoahn and Suji ending. That'll be going out with her bestfriend's girlfriend's ex-girlfriend which is awkward.
>>
Remember that chapter where Su-Ji is just letting her phone ring and the other girl comments like, "Oh, mad at your boyfriend?"

As far as I can tell, Su-Ji is still doing it. She treats Un-Jung like the "boyfriend" that she's mad at. She doesn't regret having sex but she doesn't want to confront why, and it's not just because she's gay. She doesn't want to talk to Un-Jung still, because angry Su-Ji's preferred method of striking back is ignoring.

And she doesn't acknowledge that she treats Un-Jung as if they're in a relationship that's going through a fight unless someone calls her out on it. I just hope she doesn't go sleep with other people during this rough time period.
>>
>>2420010
So Un-Jung has to win her heart back or rather try to make up for the time back then. I wonder if from this point on we get more insight about their relationship from Un-Jung's side. Also I could maybe see Su-Ji going out with Ahn, but I doubt much will happen. Un-Jung will most likely go full jelly mode and maybe finally confess her feelings.
>>
If Su-Ji were to get a date online I bet it is going to be Manager. Manager must return.
>>
>>2420099
That would be pretty funny. Especially if Ahn and Un-Jung go full jealous mode.
>>
I confess I would like to see some Su-ji x Yo-Ahn. I think it would be so damn hot
>>
>>2420117
I don't believe that Yo-Ahn would be jealous, as she is not over Cah-Yoon yet.
>>
>>2420192
Well it could make her realize she has feelings for Manager too. While in Un-Jung's case it will force her to finally confess to Su-Ji how she really feels, since Su-Ji still has no idea what Un-Jung even wants from her.
>>
>>2420133
Me too anon.
>>
File: 47_3.jpg (1MB, 1024x4096px) Image search: [Google]
47_3.jpg
1MB, 1024x4096px
>>2420133
If they kiss I hope Su-Ji starts to imagine Un-Jung, making her realize she still has feelings for her idiot. Her dream was already hinting at that, but her grudge against her is why she still hasn't realized that.
>>
>>2418523
Cha Yoon is too good and precious for this world
>>
>>2419511
I can read Gordon here. Un-jung is batman.
Anyway, I were kinda expecting Suji and Yoahn to be together that night. And would make Suji realize her feelings for Un-jung or that she likes girls.
>>
Did something happen to the translator by any chance? Just wondering, not begging
>>
>>2418550
I'm a native English speaker, whose only knowledge of the Korean is watching subbed K-dramas. I can't give you constructive criticism about your Korean to English skills, but based on what I've read in the past from native Korean speakers... the nuances that you miss out on or don't adequately convey, they're not anything that would severely impact a reader's experience.

I get the feeling that you're very hard on yourself (in a lot of areas) and strive for professionalism, even though you know these are roughs. I assure you, that as a reader who has written essays on these threads based on your translations, yours are great even after comparing with the officials. The overall tone of the chapters is maintained and sentence flow is good. The officials have to localize certain things. In the grand scheme, not a big deal. Occasionally, you mistake the subjects of sentences. We still get it. For example, regarding atmosphere, the TLD chapter that ended with Yo-Ahn's battered feet. One anon mentioned that in the official, Yo-Ahn's scenes came across more angsty and bittersweet. Another mentioned it came off less suicidal. Personally, I thought both didn't really come off suicidal. Anyone who thought so has a poor understanding of Yo-Ahn's character and development, as well as interpreting context from the chapter. But that's the point of these threads, to discuss and clarify chapters to each other and help. Keep in mind that a lot of readers aren't fluent/native in English, so it's harder to interpret some contexts or mentally correct typos/sentence flow. But even so, your translations aren't bad enough for this to even matter. You used to have a lot of grammar mistakes and typos. Nowadays, there's 1-3 minor typos per chapter (I partly blame your proofreader).

Chin up. The translations are great. Better than "rough" quality and I can tell you put a lot of effort into your translations. Remember, TLD has officials that people are more than welcome to buy.
>>
>>2420543
Meow-chan was having some difficulties with the translation, so she's probably taking her time. I'm cool with waiting.

>>2420565
Holy fucking wall of text! I agree though. Love you, Meow-chan.
>>
>>2420565
>Remember, TLD has officials that people are more than welcome to buy.
Which I do, which is why I'm not too hard on meowchan.
>>
File: _20170905_100921.jpg (116KB, 720x1035px) Image search: [Google]
_20170905_100921.jpg
116KB, 720x1035px
>>2420232
I didn't noticed that tear, oh my god I'm crying.
>>
File: ch17.jpg (884KB, 851x3722px) Image search: [Google]
ch17.jpg
884KB, 851x3722px
>>2421136
Rereading earlier chapters with the benefit of hindsight hurts
>>
>>2421252
Exactly. Right now, Erae is so unsure of herself that if Cha-Yoon were to push her away, Erae would justify to herself that it's for the better. Deep down, Erae would want to be selfish and chase after Cha-Yoon, but her rational (and insecure) side would stop her. Erae is always questioning what value she brings to the relationship and to Cha-Yoon.
>>
>>2421524
so in short, Erae is unsure that ChaYoon could leave her or what?
>>
Noooo Suji needs be together with Unjung TAT ! Please don't breakup (well they never dated but still). Author Jim please don't do this to me. Suji x Unjung is otp TAT
>>
>>2421252
My shipping heart hurts so much right now
>>
http://mang.as/manga/the-love-doctor/75/1
TLD 75, but it is in Spanish. If you guys want, I can translate it into English.
>>
>>2422583
I would appreciate it. Thank you.
>>
>>2422583
Thanks. It seems like having sex with Unjung was what Suji needed to clear her mind about liking girls and be able to get over her first love. She doesn't seem in love with Unjung anymore. Or so that seems. It can change over the story
>>
>>2422589

Su-Ji has had some heavy hints of denial about Un-Jung. She never even acknowledged her feelings in her dream with Un-Jung in it.

Personally I was expecting her to stop being denial after sex, not keep going. I am impressed with her perseverance.
>>
Hey guys, I poking around and found this.

110% certified GAY Su-Ji/Un-Jung.

https://softboild.postype.com/post/990519

If someone can figure out how to extract the comic and what Un-Jung and Su-Ji say to each other (dialogue is in Korean, only the movie is in English), that would be fantastic!

How many times did Un-Jung just casually hold Su-Ji in her lap to watch movies and NEVER QUITE REALIZE HOW GAY SHE WAS?
>>
>>2422613

Ugh, forgot to attach the preview image.

>https://softboild.postype.com/post/990519
>>
File: suji unjung movie 2.png (439KB, 682x808px) Image search: [Google]
suji unjung movie 2.png
439KB, 682x808px
>>
File: suji unjung movie 3.png (381KB, 679x788px) Image search: [Google]
suji unjung movie 3.png
381KB, 679x788px
>>
>>2422614
Oh my god, this is just what my heart was ready for... Ok, never mind, I can't handle it. It's so effin cute and yeah gayness it's over 9000.
>>
File: _20170906_201040.jpg (59KB, 720x497px) Image search: [Google]
_20170906_201040.jpg
59KB, 720x497px
>>2422613
These eyes are tresspasing my soul... I love her!
>>
>>2422621

I know, right?! It is a nice touch that Un-Jung stares at Su-Ji's neck....finally years later in the present she gives Su-Ji a hickey every chance she gets lol.

I really like seeing the flashbacks of them when they were best friends. It really shows what Su-Ji is in denial about.
>>
>>2422613
What is this? Is it canon?
>>
>>2422631

Posted on the author's blog. Seems to depict some type of joke inside of a flashback and judging by the text of the movie also foreshadows Un-Jung's and Su-Ji's conflict.

It's say it is incredibly likely to be canon but not enough space or the correct timing to fit it into the main comic?
>>
Going to do a quick rough translation from spanish to english. I am bilingual but my vocab is on the lower end. I'll try my best to provide a somewhat okayish translation while we wait for a better one. I apologize ahead of time if some of the rough translation is iffy. It's a bit difficult for me to find the right words to use.
Part 1 - will translate Erae and Cha Yoon's segment

Avoiding oneself when you dislike yourself by..

Being alone
Blame others
Maintaining good habits

It doesn’t matter how difficult the day was,
Always do what you always did, from the beginning of the day till it’s end.

Not being influenced by unexpected events
And not to get angry quite so suddenly when not all the facts are out just yet

What would happen if there was a day where these ways no longer worked? (As in saying her strategies at dealing with problems no longer worked)

I should have thought about this before about what to do in these type of situations,

Today, I’m not really so sure about myself, which is why
If you seriously don’t like it, this time, please tell me you don’t.

I can’t really control myself.

“In reality, you know nothing of Cha-Yoon, right?”
Ahh…!

“Because I think I’ve seen your most vulnerable state…”

*it’s raining*
*Cha-Yoon is heaving*

I want to see your honest side.
*pulls Cha-yoon’s shoulder to turn her around*
Her real honest side….

I’ll hold onto this. You’ll be late (Cha-yoon is holding the drinks)

I’m sorry…

…It feels good….

*scene of them holding hands*

*cuts back to them being on the bed*
>>
>>2422613
C-cute. I hope this means they will get a happy ending.
>>
>>2422603
I dom't know, she seemed honest here. She thought that after sex she would feel different, like she would feel that she wants to commit with Unjung and be serious about it, to the point she would forget about all the things in the past that make her uneasy. But that didn't happen, and instead Suji feels her first love is ending. Not reason to be worried though. Unjung can make her fall in love with her again, prove her she's sorry about the past. It would be great to see Unjung doing that imo. I'm sure they are endgame, the couples here are pretty obvious.
>>
Rough Spanish to English translation. As a reminder, my translation won’t be 100% accurate and I may not have used the best wording for it. Hopefully, this will quench the thirst for a bit while we wait for a better translation!

Chapter 75: Part 2 - Su-Ji/Un-Jung segment

*Su-ji is awake and the bed creaks*
"Ouch" (Su-ji is feeling her neck here)

I thought a lot of things would change my mind.
Like forgetting everything completely…

Or just to turn around and say that I wanted to go all the way with you

But everything is simply the same.

My worries or my situation.

All the memories I had with the guys that I met, even the number of terrible things that happened to me.

Even my wounds.

It looks like I’m just an average person with every worry still there…

If I think about it, I guess it should have been obvious….

The only good thing that came out of all of this
Is that this mistake (error) didn’t make me feel anxious.

My first love, that’s been dragging for a very long time, is finally arriving at its end.
*Su-ji closes the door as she leaves*
It’s early in the summer and finally I am able to separate myself from the pain of my adolescence,
I am alone.

“I suppose I like girls.” (I guess I like girls)
>>
>>2422650
This is what I figured too. She knows she loved Un-jung and she even had a tiny bit of expectations but despite confirming that she does like girls in that way, she's still pretty traumatized by what happened in the past so she can't find herself really being with Un-jung. Un-jung is gonna have to find away to detraumatize Suji or make a show of making up for it.
>>
How many [X] before Su-Ji and Un-Jung get together?

[X] = sex, chapters, meet-ups
>>
File: deb8d62113ea07a369bd2923bbd1a9f6.jpg (637KB, 700x8256px) Image search: [Google]
deb8d62113ea07a369bd2923bbd1a9f6.jpg
637KB, 700x8256px
>>2422613
they disabled right clicking on that website... but was able to fish the image out with the browser's developer tool(inspect element on a new tab then loaded the website there)
>>
>>2422638
Thank you!
>>
>>2422733
Ohh 300dpi version
>>
This is very hot, and it's from the same website.
Post title: [리퀘박스1]마주본 상태에서 한쪽이 무릎위에 앉는 주희서연주희

This looks like Un-Jung on the right, but the other has long hair to look like Su-Ji.
>>
>>2422745
Hnnnnngh. Could that be Su-Ji with long hair to the left?
>>
>>2422745
>>2422754
I think those characters are not from TLD
>>
>>2422745
>>2422754
>>2422757
Or maybe it's Cha-Yoon and Yo-Ahn. When they still were together, Cha-Yoon had long hair
>>
>>2422745
>dat monster hand
>>
>>2422745
>>2422757
They're not TLD characters. These characters are from Chamsae&Bansook's another work, visual novel game “tam-jeong-dyeon(탐정뎐)”
>>
>>2422614
>>2422733
The artist took drawing request from a reader as a fan service.
>>
>>2422780
Any chance you could translate this short comic?
>>2422735
>>
File: CVSxuITU8AAp1Ka.jpg (36KB, 600x306px) Image search: [Google]
CVSxuITU8AAp1Ka.jpg
36KB, 600x306px
>>2422780
탐정뎐
>>
>>2422784
>>2422615
This kid dies at the end of the show/movie.

>>2422616
Aw, Woo Eunjeong...!

Kekeke

Seriously you!
>>
>>2422791
Thank you, anon.
>>
I hope that UnJung chases after Suji and does not give up immediately and Suji sees that she actually feels more for UnJung. The two just fit together so well. Alone through the different characters.
If UnJung wants Suji, then she really should fight for Suji and talk. The two must absolutely talk.
>>
>>2422832
I would be surprised, if you Un-Jung just gives up after this, especially after her inner monologue when they had sex. Maybe she will have a break down in front of Su-Ji, since she usually is always acting tough and strong.
>>
>>2422836
maybe UnJung even asks Suji what the night means for Suji. And Suji will pretend as if it was a one-time deal and then maybe UnJung will be disappointed, and then maybe start talking about her feelings for Suji. And as we know Suji, she will not believe UnJung at first.
>>
>>2422870
We will know in two days more. The waiting is killing me.

Fyi, chapters 3 to 20 have an especial discount on English Lezhin, they cost 1 coin. I've already bought some chapters to support the artist!
>>
>>2422959
>We will know in two days more.
Hopefully, unless we will get another chapter just about Erae and Yoon.
>>
>>2422984
>Hopefully, unless we will get another chapter just about Erae and Yoon.
I don't mind if it's another chapter of Erae and Yoon, I like them too. But I want to see SuJi and UnJung as well. And Yo-Ahn too. Man, I like all of the main characters.
>>
New chapter is up.
>>
continuation of Erae & Yoon + more of Yoon's past.
>>
>>2424598
No Su-ji? Sad...
>>
File: Screenshot_20170909-151143.png (423KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170909-151143.png
423KB, 1080x1920px
THANK YOU!!!!!
OMH CHAPTER 76!
>>
Nooo
I need my Suji x Un-jung
orz
>>
Huh ... what's going on in 'Love Doctor'?
Something more like the half you see ChaYoons past and the rest, with ChaYoon and Erae thoughtfully.
>>
File: 1504967877_233725.png (433KB, 850x900px) Image search: [Google]
1504967877_233725.png
433KB, 850x900px
>>
File: 1504946349_173813.jpg (43KB, 850x681px) Image search: [Google]
1504946349_173813.jpg
43KB, 850x681px
I hope some SujixErae
>>
File: ss (2017-09-10 at 01.39.26).jpg (103KB, 777x583px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-09-10 at 01.39.26).jpg
103KB, 777x583px
The Love Doctor Chapter 76
Mixtape PDF: https://my.mixtape.moe/lszunp.pdf
>>
>>2424598
Too bad. The development between them is really slow, while for me they are currently the most interesting.
>>
File: ss (2017-09-10 at 01.42.24).jpg (114KB, 849x679px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-09-10 at 01.42.24).jpg
114KB, 849x679px
The Love Doctor Chapter 75
Mixtape PDF: https://my.mixtape.moe/nwolzq.pdf
>>
>>2424688
>>2424694
Thank you, anon.
>>
>>2424688
>>2424694
Thank you so much!
>>
Yoon looks so good with long hair. Truly a shame she cut it.
>>
>>2424688
I do not quite understand Erae's part.
What would Erae regret?
And who wrote Erae? Family?
>>
>>2424724
>And who wrote Erae? Family?
Her dad.
>>
>>2424724
Oh, I forgot to translate that part.. sorry

Yes, it's her dad that messaged her.

E-Rae regretted having sex with Cha-Yoon when she got angry with her.
>>
>>2424694
>>2424724
Are the links dead already?
>>
>>2424730
So if Erae had not been angry at ChaYoon, she wouldn't regret it, right?
Thought, Erae would not have been angry at ChaYoon anymore.
>>
>>2424694
the link is dead already, wtf
>>
>>2424688
this one is dead too
>>
Both links dead
>>
>>2424742
>>2424757
>>2424756
Yes.

I think whatever file uploading website I use, it would eventually get taken down as copyright infringement.

I may try uploading to Bato.to or MangaFox and see if they are fast enough.
>>
>>2424760
Maybe try to upload it to e-hentai?

Looking at it it has some korean webtoons there uploaded both in korean and english and no one deletes them there.
>>
>>2424760
https://e-hentai.org/tag/webtoon
>>
>>2424777
>>2424781

oh JESUS

well, most of my followers are pure, wholesome k-pop fangirls who may not exactly love clicking on a site called E-Hentai, as much as I love visiting there frequently.

I could probably upload it to E-Hentai and post the link here, then some people will take it and make extra imgur / pdf links that would be shared around. Maybe.

I think I'll try EHentai links here and Batoto over on my twitter.
>>
Why other readers don't just save the chapter into their phone? For me, it is really ocnvenient.
>>
Links are working again, seems that mixtape was down so the links were looking as dead?
>>
>>2424756
>>2424757
>>2424759
>>2424742
Huh? They're both working for me
>>
Yes. The links work very slowly.
>>
>>2424812
bad gateway everytime i try
>>
>>2424820
I had that error but after refresh and waiting like 3 min it worked. The website might be in maintenance or something
>>
>>2424724
Staying with Yoon yesterday even though she knew she would end up having sex with her anyway while there's still this unresolved conflict between them.
>>
>>2424827
There's mixtape twitter and so on, but it doesn't update on the status of the server.

I think it is safe to assume that it's just error on their part.

I've submitted chapter 76 of TLD on batoto, and it has passed submission.

https://bato.to/comic/_/comics/the-love-doctor-r22228

If possible, it would be great if people here can upload the remaining chapters onto this comic. Just use /u/ as scanlator selection.

It may get declined later on because it's from Lezhin.

Gosh it's hard to be a pirate...

Meanwhile, there's several Korean websites that upload the latest lezhin chapters onto their website as soon as it is updated. Free for viewing.

Damnit.
>>
>>2424820
chapter 76 is working very slowy and chapter 75 works faster.
>>
When is suji and Unjung coming back?
>>
>>2424881
Maybe Suji will try to date a girl properly now?

Just to see she felt better with Unjung.
>>
>>2424884
>Maybe Suji will try to date a girl properly now?

I don't imagine that Su-Ji will get very far if she tries to date anyone else. Their story doesn't need to be more of a mess than it already is and Su-Ji dating someone else certainly would be messy.

Anyone else get the impression that Cha-Yoon is really more of a bottom than a top? Her haircut makes her seem so much more like a top now but her recent interactions with E-rae and how she and Yo-Ahn did things are telling me a different story.
>>
>>2424924
>Cha-Yoon: older, taller, more experienced
>is bottom
I like this dynamic very much.
>>
>>2424929
Same. Role reversal is delicious.
>>
>>2424933

I'm not sure if it is a reversal (by my more strict definition) so much as Cha-Yoon just was more experience so she acted as the top for a while but it was not her....natural habitat.
>>
>>2424938
I agree with you. If Suji ends up the top with Un-Jung, my yuri heart will explode.
>>
>>2424942
>Su-Ji dominating Un-Jung
I need this right now.
>>
>>2424942
>Su-Ji dominating Un-Jung

We might get it since Su-Ji reciprocating sexual favors is definitely going to be a turning point in their relationship.

Only question is how she's going to reciprocate, and I can't imagine Un-Jung not being up for ANYTHING Su-Ji wants to do.
>>
I never really liked Suji before, and now she's somehow my favorite character. (And btw Suji cuter being a bottom)
>>
>>2424981

Su-Ji will probably stay a bottom because her initial attraction to Un-Jung seemed like Un-Jung's dominance was something Su-Ji was attracted to.

She'll probably do something to touch Un-Jung, but top? Ehhh, probably not.
>>
OP link isn't working.

Does someone have a link with good image quality?
>>
>>2425052
Preferably with all chapters.
>>
>>2425053
If you're okay with mangago...
http://www.mangago.me/read-manga/the_love_doctor/
>>
uploading it on mixtape will take a while before it goes live on their page, other wise links doesn't work off the bat after the second you upload.
>>
hmm shouldn't this say 76, rather than 72...
>>
>>2425052
don't think so, unless Meow uploads roughs chap 70-76 in jpg/zips other than pdf. Or you buy the raws...

Plus the pdf stretches the images to full width if you're viewing it on desktop, so it may look like it's more pixelated. Regardless of saving the images as jpg quality 12 doesn't mean moot, if the pdf maker(doPDF Ver 8.8 Build 945)'s algorithm crunch it even more.. so it's half the size you would normally get with jpg in zips. (see quality from 69 and earlier(some of them anyway))
>>
>>2425158
Yes, you're right. PDF is lower in quality than the original jpgs. 12mb (ZIP) vs 4mb (PDF).

It's not a big problem for me to upload an original quality 12 jpg zip on mixtape again for everyone to download here.

But everytime I do upload a zipfile version, there usually is 2 or 3 people who ask for PDF or imgur version instead, or ask how to read it.

If I upload the files to mega or dropbox, it will eventually get taken down for copyright infringement.

Do you really want me to upload two versions [PDF & Zip] each time I upload the chapters?
>>
>>2425162
That would be very appreciated!
>>
File: 354843513.jpg (68KB, 581x868px) Image search: [Google]
354843513.jpg
68KB, 581x868px
>>2424952
Yep, also Su-Ji has been a little dominant before, so it's not that far fetched.
>>
>>2424924
I've suspected that since Erae pushed her down that time they were drinking beer in her apartment.
>>
>>2425321

Do you know what chapter that was? I wasn't paying too close attention back then.
>>
>>2424688
I didn't even read till the end, author disappoints me about main couple's story. she should stop before it becomes like wdtfs.
And I need more Un-jung.
>>
>>2425637
End of 27, beginning of 28
>>
File: ss (2017-09-11 at 09.14.57).jpg (143KB, 594x295px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-09-11 at 09.14.57).jpg
143KB, 594x295px
>>2425647
It's been going on longer than the actual writer thought it would

I don't really want to say that it's stretched too far, because it's interesting.
>>
>>2425757

I think E-rae and Cha-Yoon just need to take a bit of a backseat. Not cease appearing, but their story doesn't seem to have enough gas left to warrant as much time as they're getting. At this rate they'll be chugging along on empty while the readers are only interested in Su-Ji and Yo-Ahn's romances.
>>
>>2425778
They r MC so it's likely not going to happen. I am interested to see how Yoon/Erae issues will play out. I am also interested in Sunji's romance but not so much in Yo-Ahn's.
>>
>>2425778
I'm still super interested in Yoon and YoAhn's previous relationship, especially that airport flashback (what happened after she begged?!). Personally, even though I'm more interested in Suji/Un-Jung right now, Erae and Cha-Yoon still interest me. It's a toss up right now whether they'll both resolve this miscommunication/internal conflict issue or if they'll just break up temporarily. For the sake of interesting drama, I wouldn't mind a break up and some sad panels of them reflecting and growing as individuals.

The writer has done a great job in making me feel equally vested in all the characters. It's a first for me.
>>
>>2425757
>because it's interesting.
Suji, Un-jung and Yo-Ahn are interesting right now. I have zero interest for the main couple at the moment. And when did erae became boring?. It's so obvious writer has no material for their story line and everything seems forced. I'm reading this just because seeing how suji-unjung and yo-ahn-manager's relationship will end.
>>
>>2425790
>>2425811

Not saying E-rae and Cha-Yoon should be abruptly cut off, but if they run out of material there will be nothing left to say.

>>2425812

I have to agree that those are the most interesting characters. Waiting for the "will they or won't they" characters to be in a relationship is always more interesting than reading about an established couple's woes.
>>
>>2425812
>Erae boring
Imo, Erae is extremely interesting because I can identify with her 100% and relate to her struggles and internal turmoils. I feel like I'm reading about myself, except more attractive and less single. In contrast, I can't relate to Yo-Ahn and her struggles at all, so it's extremely fascinating to see her story and how she thinks and acts. I hope there's a happy ending in store for her.
>>
>>2425835
>Waiting for the "will they or won't they" characters to be in a relationship is always more interesting than reading about an established couple's woes.
Agreed.
>>
>>2425835
>>2425843

Something I wanted to add to that:

In Romance "series", there is very often a central setting/world, but the couple changes each book where you knew of a character from the previous book, but then they become part of the romantic focus in the next.

It is a bit unfortunate that the authors of TLD don't seem to be familiar with this format, because I believe it would suit TLD almost perfectly.
>>
>>2425840
Like I said she became so boring. I wouldn't read this story if I wasn't like her. But some shit happened and I don't even read her dialogues anymore. I thinks this is authors fault. I even think yo-ahn and cha yoon fits better. you can still self-insert her but I don't.

>>2425850
I wish she knew that. She chose forced drama. sasuga worst korea
Thread posts: 496
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.