[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yurihime 10 - october version

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 17

File: yurihime 10.jpg (48KB, 348x500px) Image search: [Google]
yurihime 10.jpg
48KB, 348x500px
Here the cover for the next release of Yuri Hime magazine the 18th of august.

All the usual serie are there.
>>
>>2403589
Tsuki ga Kirei desu ne and Itsuka Minoreba will be off
>>
This cover seems to be a new story. What happened to the last one?
>>
File: 00002.jpg (129KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
00002.jpg
129KB, 1114x1600px
>>2403639
It's these 2 girls
>>
>>2403631
Ah, miss it. Sorry.
>>
Any new series?
Also what's going on with Tokuwotsumu? It looked like last issue they had a one-shot and also the beginning of a serial.
>>
>>2403654
That was a sample for the 2nd 終電で帰さない、たった1つの方法 tank which came out last month.
>>
>>2403654
As for new series, none serialized in the magazine itself, but there's the stuff starting online (4 so far, at least 1 more announced for the 28th).

https://comic.pixiv.net/magazines/206

A sample of Mimoto's will be in the magazine.
>>
Content:

センターカラー特別読切

きゃわわなおねロリ読切!!
『みゆりのしろちゃん』竹嶋えく

急展開!

だめ漫画家とヘタレOL、ふたりの恋の行方は…!?
『2DK、Gペン、目覚まし時計。』大沢やよい

アニメ鋭意制作中!!

秘密の恋を抱え、旅行に出かけた姉妹は…!?
『citrus』サブロウタ

特別読切

岩見樹代子/後藤悠希/長代ルージュ/ほか

最終回

ついにクライマックス!!
『デミライフ!』黄井ぴかち

ラインナップ

『たとえとどかぬ糸だとしても』tMnR
『ゆるゆり』なもり
『明日、きみに会えたら』あおと響
『ロク+イチ暮らし』梅原うめ
『捏造トラップ -NTR-』コダマナオコ
『いつかみのれば』西あすか
『ホームズさんは推理ができない』沼地どろまる
『みみみっくす!』広瀬まどか
『私の百合はお仕事です!』未幡
『立花館To Lieあんぐる』merryhachi
『私に天使が舞い降りた!』椋木ななつ
>>
>>2403757
>>
>>2403757
>最終回
>ついにクライマックス!!
>『デミライフ!』黄井ぴかち

Demi-Life is over
>>
>>2403757
I can't read shit bro.
>>
>>2403757
>『みゆりのしろちゃん』竹嶋えく
Glad Takeshima Eku is back.
>>
>>2403925
My japanese isn't good to translate yet anon, sorry. Just put in the google translator or use jisho.
>>
>>2403757
That's a bit out of date

表紙イラストストーリー

『べにしゃけ』EPISODE9「失恋。」

巻頭カラー

『みみみっくす!』広瀬まどか

センターカラー特別読切

きゃわわなおねロリ読切!!
『みゆりのしろちゃん』竹嶋えく

特別読切

『エプロン』岩見樹代子
『エーコとリーザの場合』長代ルージュ
『コイゴコロクリップ』みもと
『【ギャル】のウチとクラスの【地味子】』雪尾ゆき
『missing rink side:rina』後藤悠希
『missing rink side:syuri』後藤悠希
急展開!

だめ漫画家とヘタレOL、ふたりの恋の行方は…!?
『2DK、Gペン、目覚まし時計。』大沢やよい

アニメ鋭意制作中!!

秘密の恋を抱え、旅行に出かけた姉妹は…!?
『citrus』サブロウタ

最終回

ついにクライマックス!!
『デミライフ!』黄井ぴかち

ラインナップ

『私に天使が舞い降りた!』椋木ななつ
『たとえとどかぬ糸だとしても』tMnR
『立花館To Lieあんぐる』merryhachi
『捏造トラップ -NTR-』コダマナオコ
『ゆるゆり』なもり
『ロク+イチ暮らし』梅原うめ
『私の百合はお仕事です!』未幡
『明日、きみに会えたら』あおと響
『ホームズさんは推理ができない』沼地どろまる
>>
>>2403944
Ohhh, I didn't see that one, thank you for posting the updated version anon.
>>
>>2403935
I think that's probably going to be a sample of the "Parfait" oneloli anthology out next month.
>>
>>2403643
Looks complicated.
>>
>>2403643
>>2403832
Fucking love triangles. I hate this...
>>
>>2404481
Why?
Art imitates life and in life everyone doesn't have a pairing waiting for them. I actually find series where this is the case harder to believe.

Don't want the third wheel to end alone? Just pull a consolation prize out of thin air.
>>
>>2404481
>triangle
Look again anon, there are actually 4 persons there >>2403643.
>>
>>2404487
>art imitates life
clearly not the case with manga and anime in general.
>>
>>2404498
Not that anon but it looked triangle to me too (blonde-glasses girl-senpai). Although the blonde seemed to moved on with this month's issue.
>>
>>2404585
The text implies it's the same day as >>2403643 and they're on the bus home from school, with the other girl comforting her from her heartbreak.
>>
Can someone educate me as to why the issues are labeled two months ahead?
>>
>>2404695
They're "cover dates"
>>
>it's another pair the spares episode.
How do you drop a cover story?
>>
>>2405020
Well, in any case I bet it's not going to end like Namori's
>>
So I guess millenials don't ever read periodicals
>>
>>2404695
http://archive.loveisover.me/u/thread/2125477/#2175571
>>
>>2405057
Thank you
In 1 hour we will have the online version?
>>
>>2405158
Yep.
>>
File: Yurihime pixiv announcements.jpg (608KB, 2228x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Yurihime pixiv announcements.jpg
608KB, 2228x1600px
More web manga announced.
>>
File: next issue.jpg (418KB, 2228x1600px) Image search: [Google]
next issue.jpg
418KB, 2228x1600px
New serialization next issue
>>
>>2405300
The artist's one-shot in Comic ExE 07 was decent.
>>
Hi guys have you seen the new ch of This Love That Won't Reach?
>>
>>2405295
Is merryhachi's work there as ecchi as Tachibanakan?
>>
>>2405310
Really??!!
If you mean Raw, it's still coming. Btw, scroll a little up.
If you mean the last chapter, it has already been translated.
>>
>>2405310
Yes. It's Chloe's study session. Konatsu from ch 3 also turns up. It turns out Miyabi had previously asked Chloe to go out with her and Chloe agreed, although Chloe just seems to want Miyabi to get over it. Konatsu apparently knew about it, although Uta didn't until Miyabi told her.
>>
>>2405316
It's a zany 4koma gag manga, not a lucky sukebe fanservice manga, although there is nudity and the like.

It's about another girl who gets mixed up and ends up at the wrong Tachibanakan, but the other way round.
>>
>>2405326
So the friend is gay too. I'm not sure if that's good or not. I dislike the "everyone is gay" thing, that's why Citrus is not very good imo
>>
File: 010.jpg (715KB, 1063x1500px) Image search: [Google]
010.jpg
715KB, 1063x1500px
>>2405304
Yeah it was sweet. Looking forward to her series.
>>
>>2405337
It's a weird complaint about a series where the love interest is married. And Konatsu is bi. And Chloe doesn't exactly seem to be returning Miyabi's feelings yet.
>>
>>2405300
Ah the preview. Thanks. Is there a logic in the order of the series listed ? I am surprise to see Citrus at the end of it.
>>
>>2405348
Gojuuon order for the mangaka names
>>
>>2405352
Oh, actually I suppose s wouldn't be last then?
>>
>>2405329
>but the other way round.
She ends up at the one Hanabi was supposed to go to? And it's ALSO inhabited by perverted lesbians?
>>
>>2405326
>two unrequited love already

Yeah, guess I don't have any pacience to this manga. Couldn't she do a series like her doujins?

By the way, the series on Yuri Hime Pixiv (except the cheating on I haven't read yet) are great. Why Mimoto made a better story on pixiv instead of the main magazine?
>>
What the hell is going on with the English version of Tachibanakan? Release date keeps getting delayed and now the Amazon page says Jan 11 2017 but it's still preorder? What?

Is it supposed to be 2018? I thought it was supposed to be out this June or July?
>>
>>2405360
Actually, forget it. I confused Mimoto with someone else.
>>
>>2405355
Yes, if anything Hanabi unknowingly dodged a bullet. The rich lesbians have less respect for boundaries.
>>
>>2405352
I would have thought that but in the other preview pages of previous months, Citrus is at the middle or in the first half of the list. I am just surprised.
>>
File: 362.jpg (1022KB, 2228x1600px) Image search: [Google]
362.jpg
1022KB, 2228x1600px
I know optimism is discouraged, but I've been pretty happy with Yuri Hime lately.
>>
>>2405373
>What the hell is going on with the English version of Tachibanakan? Release date keeps getting delayed and now the Amazon page says Jan 11 2017 but it's still preorder? What?
>Is it supposed to be 2018? I thought it was supposed to be out this June or July?

Digital Manga Publishing's really scummy practices that are not BL hits again
>>
>>2405386
I think it's intended to be gojuuon but they didn't put citrus in the right place this time (and merryhachi should be 1 place further down)
>>
>>2405392
I like it. But don't you think it's a problem that most of the one shots are better than the series?
>>
>>2405392
Personally I've never agreed with the people who like to complain about it.
>>
>>2405386
Order of mangas changes every month, it's normal for mangazines. It doesn't mean anything
>>
>>2405419
The preview page order isn't the order of the manga in the magazine (which can be very significant in some magazines).
>>
>>2405432
So the order here has no explanation since the Gojuuon order is not respected.
>>
>>2405443
The difference from gojuuon is small, probably just someone not being pedantic enough about it
>>
>>2405400
Yuri Hime has always had better one shots than series. The balance is better now than it was in the past.
>>
>>2405447
Thank you for the info.
>>
>>2405449
That probably because good end or bad, at least they don't keep you hanging for months
>>
File: 008.jpg (798KB, 2228x1600px) Image search: [Google]
008.jpg
798KB, 2228x1600px
The author line up for Parfait looks pretty good.
伊藤ハチ
なもり
嵩乃朔
焔すばる
いちごイチエ
竹嶋えく
竹宮ジン
irua
香川悠作
黄井ぴかち
野中友
玉崎たま
>>
>>2405482
Homura Subaru doing SFW?
What is this sorcery?
>>
>>2405489
He did a story for the Anne Happy anthology
>>
>>2405482
>香川悠作

I follow her on pixiv and her art is great. Hell, YH is actually doing a good work in bringing new artists to make professional works.
>>
>>2405482
>いちごイチエ
I was trying to work out where I saw that name recently and it was as one of the artist's mentioned in Yurihime@pixiv ads, except not the one in this issue. I suppose they might have a series but starting later than September.
>>
Raws when
>>
Seems like Holmes will end next issue.

Ashita Kimi ni Aetara might be hurriedly wrapping up. If it's ending at 2 volumes I think that would be a shame.
>>
>>2405923
>Ashita Kimi ni Aetara might be hurriedly wrapping up
Huh, that surprises me, I thought the previous chapter just opened more questions. Guess it'll be pretty rushed.
>>
>>2405923
>Ashita Kimi ni Aetara might be hurriedly wrapping up.

Just when it started getting good
>>
File: DHf3inDV0AEAaCF.jpg (120KB, 661x800px) Image search: [Google]
DHf3inDV0AEAaCF.jpg
120KB, 661x800px
>>2405502
Expect it to be just the full version of this illustration rather than a manga (well, he's an illustrator rather than a mangka)

https://twitter.com/kagawayusaku/status/898469221339807744
>>
>>2405923
A shame, because these two series are actually fairly enjoyable and can be really great with better execution. Yuri Hime really should be more patient with long serialization, I'm sick with one shot and stories hurriedly wrapped up already.

But I think this development also reflect which series among those new series turn out to be the most popular: ShigotoYuri and TodoIto. As far as I remember the V1 of those 2 did pretty well, and TodoIto got insanely good WOM.
>>
>>2406083
Holmes have been wrapping everything up from some time, so it makes sense. AshitaKimi I feel like the author didn't really planned any plot with the premisse. The movie with the same theme worked because it was a short story, but you need more plot if you want a big series.

I would rather have short series and one shots than things progressing at a snail pace like TodoIto or NTR, though.
>>
>>2406083
Average series length has been going up. And patience sounds nice, but it hurts both the mangaka and magazine if editors are deciding to carry on when the sales data is telling them it's a bad idea.

>>2406132
Neither are snail paced.
>>
>>2406132
>I would rather have short series and one shots than things progressing at a snail pace like TodoIto or NTR, though.
Surely you mean 2DK.
Though I can understand your sentiment. I like Todoito but author better throws me a bone if she wants me to buy vol 2.

And I don't even how it turns out like that when all her doujin, while a little bit dramatic, are still pretty light hearted and actually all have happy end.
>>
people are really severe when rating TodoIto's progress.
it's only been a few chapters and she already seems basically over the crush, and if we're talking about a "bone" wouldn't the Chloe Miyabi thing? all things considered it would be kind of weird to have Uta immediately jump over to another girl as soon as she got over the crush.
>>
>>2406346
>it's only been a few chapters and she already seems basically over the crush

That's the opposite of progress, since she clearly will go back to that, otherwise the manga makes no sense.

>wouldn't the Chloe Miyabi thing?

Could be, but instead we get another unrequited love.
>>
>TodoIto
Wasn't Uta actually making progress with the woman that married her brother? What happened to this woman after Uta gave up?
>>
The Apron one-shot seems like its twist would work pretty differently in a normal magazine.

I hope Iwami will do enough to get a yuri tank out. And then if they could include Zekkou and Chiya no Kuchibiru.
>>
>>2406407
Att a point I thought that wouldn't even be a yuri story. I mean, she looked as a girl and I thought about the possibility since the beginning, but it's manga, so that means nothing.

The author have great art and her stories are...interesting. A tank would be nice, but I think if she ever gets a series, it'll be shitty.
>>
>>2406346
There's a bunch of impatient yuri fans who pretty much only count the steps toward escalating girl-on-girl action as stuff happening in a story. And think a volume is a long time in manga.

>it's only been a few chapters and she already seems basically over the crush
Not exactly over it. She think she's able to give up now, but she's currently using Chloe's study sessions as an excuse to avoid being alone with Kaoru.
>>
>>2406411
>People are impatient because they want yuri in a yuri manga

I mean, yeah, of course. They have almost two volumes and we don't even know what the fuck the author is planning.
If we had a battle shounen manga with two volumes without any battle, wouldn't that be bad pacing? So why two volumes of a romance manga with no romance is okay? How many volumes will that last? Three? Five?
>>
>>2406356
>since she clearly will go back to that
why though?
the only way that would work out is if she became a house-wrecker or if the brother dies.
I'm interested in seeing what will happen, although if she really just reverted back to being helplessly in love with the wife I think I'd drop it as well.
>>
>>2406419
>why though?

Read the manga title.
>>
>>2406418
>They have almost two volumes and we don't even know what the fuck the author is planning.
I know you lot are shallow, but this is an even dumber complaint than I expected.
>>
TodoIto is a slow burn just like Bloom Into You, and the latter is pretty successful atm. It has potencial to be really good, it all depends on the twists the author has planned to do
>>
>>2406420
It can be the story of her unrequited love and how she got over it.
>>
>>2406425
Not even that same thing. The MC knows about the feelings the other girl has for her since the very first chapter. That opens possibilities to progress or at the very least, some interesting interaction between them. TodoIto has potential to keep walking in circles forever. They don't even interact that much, so the author isn't even trying to make us care about the couple, just feeling sorry for Uta.
>>
>>2406432
That's clearly not the case, and the author herself said it so.
For that to work we would need a girl in love with Uta since the begining anyway. I do think it would make a better story, but that's not what this title is about.
>>
>>2406433
What if the story is just about Uta and how she gets over her first love and ends up with someone else?
>>
>>2406435
>That's clearly not the case, and the author herself said it so.
What the author said? Source.
>>
>>2406435
Can I get a source on the author saying it's not that?
I never seen anything of her to be honest, if that's the case and the only possible ending is Uta on whatever the name of the wife is then I'll agree with your complaints and will be dropping it myself.
>>
>>2406435
The new girl Miyabi could fall for Uta maybe. It wouldn't be good because it would feel like consolation prize, but I dont' think the author introduced another character who is a lesbian just to make nothing with her. Kuroe doesn't like her, but maybe the author wants to do a subplot with her eventually reciprocating Miyabi's feelings. I mean, the manga title is about unrequited love. My bet is on Miyabi and Uta hooking up though, since she's the MC
>>
>>2406437
>>2406438

Source is an interview in one of the yuri hime volumes. Don't remember which, and I can't search it right now, but it was pretty much:
>Can we hope for something between Uta and Kaoru?
>It wouldn't be a yuri manga otherwise.
>>
I hope people don't put too much importance on the "My Unrequited Love" title, since that's NOT an official title. It's a rather loose fan translator interpretation of the Japanese title, which is closer to "Even if this be a thread that shalt not reach". The official English title is "Secret Crush on my Sister", so it's about her feelings for her sister-in-law.
>>
>>2406443
>can we HOPE
>it's a yuri manga
that's really not saying much.
>>
>>2406440

This
>>2406443
Someone posted it on one of the old Yuri Hime threads. But it's on the magazine, too. I think it was soon after the first volume was out.
>>
What's the literal translation of the japanese title?
>>
>>2406448
Of the magazine? "Lesbian Caligula"
>>
>>2406446
Well, she implied it wouldn't be a yuri manga if there was nothing between them. Not saying she couldn't change her mind. But that doesn't happen much.

Also, outside of one shots, that kind of development never happens.
>>
>>2406443
Just a hunch but after 20+ years of reading manga I don't think Uta's brother is making it back from his business trip.
>>
>>2406450
in my understanding it could also be interpreted as "can we hope for girl x girl in your manga?"
"yes, it's a yuri manga after all."
I can't say for sure with just that piece, but I'll consider it, if the brother dies, I'm 100% dropping it.
>>
>>2406452
Yeah, I said that last chapter, too. There was too much death flags on his trip. It's weird to make Kaoru so worried.

But that would be a pretty cheap way out.
>>
Miyabi and Uta will console each other by fucking everyday. End of the story.
>>
>>2406443
>>2406447
It's in the June 2017 issue.

>Can I expect yuri development with Kaoru?
>Ten (TodoIto's editor): We have to have you expect it.
>tMnR: Yes, given I'm drawing it in a yuri magazine (lol). Look forward to how the story goes!

And in answer to the first question they talked about how it's supposed to seem hopeless, like the romance version of Shingeki no Kyojin.
>>
>>2406460
if this is the literal translation then it really doesn't mean it will 100% end in Uta x Kaoru.
good.
>>
>>2406466
It'll either end with Uta x Kaoru or just full drama with not romantic development at all, though. They'll never focus on a third party.
In that case, I think it would be better if her brother just dies already.
>>
>>2406471
You're way too pessimist, I'll believe the author can write a good story about giving up on your unrequited love without a cheap cop out.
>>
>>2406471
then why are there other bi/les characters around? like Kuroe, the bi and the new girl, just to give Uta advice about how to get the pussy? I think a Uta x Kaoru ending is not completely impossible , but something could happen with Uta and other girl
>>
>>2406475
She could develop something with Chloe, since she's an even better character. Then the author introduces Miyabi and kills that potential, too. Because she would escape from one love triangle to fall in another one, what would be stupid. If the point was to have Uta falling for Chloe and overcoming her love for Kaoru, Miyabi shouldn't even be there.
>>
>>2406479
Uta x Chloe was implied dead when Uta tried hugging Chloe.
>>
>>2406479
>Because she would escape from one love triangle to fall in another one, what would be stupid
I dislike love triangles so I'd also rather it not be that, but there's quite a difference between the Kaoru Brother Uta love triangle that there would be in a Uta Chole Miyabi one, you know, in that neither of those three are already married.
>>
>>2406481
Then it would leave just Uta x bi girl. What I would've no problems with, actually. But I don't see it happening.

So yeah, I find it hard to believe she would have chance to have a romance with anyone else aside from Kaoru.
>>
>>2406481
eh just because she didn't start blushing and screaming doesn't mean she can't come to love Uta.
>>
>>2406491
She simply doesn't feel attracted to Chloe and part of what's going on that scene is that she's well aware of that, and she's checking how a hug feels when there is no romance there. If there were any prospect for the story to go Uta x Chloe, the groundwork for that to happen needs to be laid to make for a satisfying narrative, and that scene does the opposite.
>>
No it's not. She was thinking about her overwhelming feelings for Kaoru which made her involuntarily hug her when Chloe appeared so she relieved herself about it by hugging Chloe.
>>
Raws Onee-samas ?
>>
Demilife! ended in this issue. Summary please. Was it a satisfying yuri ending?
>>
File: 00248.jpg (1MB, 2228x1600px) Image search: [Google]
00248.jpg
1MB, 2228x1600px
>>2406847
It had been obvious for most of the series that it had been heading for a Manaka x Yukie ending, and it was good when it came.
>>
>>2406860
Naisu.
>>
>>2405295
Is the manager and model one gonna become a real manga?
>>
Here you go lads.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/iqp78v5jpy2yqp8/yh_2017_10.zip
>>
>>2407233
Based anon, thank you!
>>
>>2407233
Thank Onee-Sama
>>
>>2405295
I'm really pleased Takekawa Shin is doing another yuri manga. Apparently it'll be an action series, but not a very serious one.

https://www.twitter.com/takekawasin/status/898502454760755200
>>
>Secret crush my sister
Broken hearts the manga. Just what is the author trying to do? Everyone's pretty much miserable, except for the bislut who is dating a man, and Kaoru.
>>
>>2407349
Chloe doesn't seem particularly miserable either, only Uta and maybe Miyabi, I haven't seen the new chapter yet.
also, she isn't dating and is only slutting around.
>>
>>2407349
>Just what is the author trying to do?
Tell a story. It's only really 2 situations that have been set up to be resolved.
>>
>>2407349
>straight people are happy
>gay people are miserable

Because people love it, this trope will never die. Get used to it.
>>
>>2407371
It's because you're looking at in a nonsensical way that you'll see it where it isn't.
>>
>>2407367
>Uta's situation will go nowhere unless she falls for another girl or Kaoru decides to cheat on her husband
>Kuroe/Chloe is just waiting for Miyabi to get over her
Unless there's a twist, none of these situations can have a happy resolution.
>>
>>2407375
>straight people happy: 2
>bi people in straight relationship happy: 1
>gay people happy: 0

Numbers say otherwise. You can't argue against numbers.
>>
>>2407385
>straight people happy: 2
Kaoru doesn't look happy in this chapter
>>
>>2407385
The point of showing some characters are in a situation where they're unhappy is because the readers will be interested in seeing how they become happy. If it were a straight romance drama then it would straight people who are unhappy. A yuri just isn't at all likely to focus on establishing and making readers care that a character who will stay straight has some reason to be unhappy.
>>
>>2407389
She's sad because she's alone and her husband is away.
>>
File: yh_2017_10_ (160).jpg (539KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
yh_2017_10_ (160).jpg
539KB, 1114x1600px
whew
>>
>>2407233
>first page after the index is a girl and a boy kissing
As expected from a yuri magazine.
>>
>>2407405
That doesn't look like an 'accident'.
>>
>>2407406
Just NTR being shitty as always.
>>
>>2407418
I thought the girls in there had moved on from the male characters.
>>
>>2407422
Nah. That never happened.
One of them did, the other one is a retard.
>>
>>2407306
I'm definitely looking forward to this. We need more action yuri.
>>
So it appears like Ashita Kimi ni Aetara is stuck in the Beta Attractor Field
>>
Chloe was such an asshole this chapter. Good work on making a character unlikeable, author.
>>
>>2407405
This chapter was awful. I mean, it was just about MC accidentally falling on everone. What the fuck? And that was not even funny.
>>
>>2407738
It was actually about her specifically not accidentally falling on/groping someone.
>>
>>2407405
Shame no one translates this harem yuri gem.
>>
>>2407750
It's not a harem. It's love triangle.
>>
File: yh_2017_10_ (492).jpg (859KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
yh_2017_10_ (492).jpg
859KB, 1114x1600px
So does someone gonna translate it? Seems interesting and promising.
Or maybe some kind anon can give us summary?
>>
>>2407405
is this a test to see if yuri fans enjoy yuri because it's classy and refined instead of just because it's girl?
it must be, it's just a generic harem but with a girl lead, she even has short hair, so you can barely tell the diference between her and a normal harem MC.
>>
>>2409648
It's about members of a swimming club.

First part is from Rina's perspective:
Rina and Ayumi are secretly dating. There are rumors of a lesbian couple in the club which stirs up homophobic suspicions, causing an argument that turns violent and a club meeting about what's to be done, so a girl called Shuri suggests having a vote on who is believed to be the couple, who will then quit the club. Shuri privately tells Rina that she was the one who spread the rumors but offers to cooperate with Rina. Rina asks her to vote for a girl called Saki who had been annoying Rina, and a girl called Hikari. The secret ballot is held and the result is announced by Eriko, the club's supervising teacher. Saki is voted out of the club, but so is Ayumi. Rina fills in a form to quit the club, but before handing it in she sees Ayumi and Saki kissing.

Second part is from Shuri's perspective:
Back before those events, Shuri found out that Ayumi and Saki are lovers. Shuri thinks it would be nice to be like that with Rina. But then she sees Rina with Ayumi, but concludes from Ayumi's reluctant body language that she is stringing Rina along. So she schemes to remove Ayumi from the club. She has the help of Eriko, her cousin. Eriko wants Shuri to kiss her in return for help. Although Shuri refuses, we know Eriko did as Shuri asked. After Rina sees Ayumi and Saki kissing, Shuri tells Rina to look only at her now that she's driven those interferers away.
>>
File: Yuri fundamentalists.jpg (396KB, 1460x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Yuri fundamentalists.jpg
396KB, 1460x1024px
>>2409683
>if yuri fans enjoy yuri because it's classy and refined
Here's a representation of what Merryhachi thinks of people who take that narrow view of yuri.
>>
>>2409686
Jesus Christ what a dumpster fire
>>
>>2407406
>it's real
jesus christ when will NTR die already.
>>
>>2409686
>swimming club.

In my yuri. FINALLY
>>
>>2409693
>NTR
I've seen the raws and there's no het kiss there
>>
>>2409698
They're referring to pages about the anime at the start of magazine, including shots from it.
>>
>>2409648
>missing rink
I'm laughing so hard
>>
File: 00267.jpg (226KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
00267.jpg
226KB, 1114x1600px
>>2409697
There was a swimming club one-shot early this year
>>
File: 00268.jpg (434KB, 2228x1600px) Image search: [Google]
00268.jpg
434KB, 2228x1600px
>>2409707
>>
>>2409689
she drew it after having sex with her husband
>>
>>2409683
I don't think it needs to be classy and refined, but yeah, this is written like a het harem. The scene in the first chapter where she accidentally sees the other girl naked in the bath makes it obvious. That reaction shouldn't be like that with two girls.
>>
>>2409714
It would be if one or both of them are lesbians, I dare say.
>>
>>2407398
Imagine all the bonding Uta and Kaoru could have done if Uta didn't decide to stay away.
>>
>>2409738
Yes, she could have a whole lot of situations where she would be barely able to keep in then.
making for 0 progress.
>>
>>2409689
I don't get it explain please
>>
>>2409686
Scandal 2.0. Meh.
>>
>>2407738
>And that was not even funny.
Has any chapter of ToLesbianRu been remotely funny?
>>
>>2409760
Yes
>>
>>2409764
That was a rhetorical question.
>>
>>2409766
With an accurate answer.
>>
>>2409690
Lol I just read the summary. You're so right.
>>
>>2409686
Where can I read this? Please help out anon.
>>
>>2412488
It came out in the magazine that this thread is about.
>>
File: Bunkasai no Shiori p_08.jpg (495KB, 1045x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Bunkasai no Shiori p_08.jpg
495KB, 1045x1500px
Yurihime@Pixiv updated.
https://comic.pixiv.net/magazines/206

The one new series this time is Foolish by Porurin, a gag manga that's based on mangaka's "Shiori" series of doujinshi, which tied in with Kyo-Ami, one of the mangaka's previous series. In the first chapter one of the characters declares that there won't be any yuri. In the 2nd chapter, told by the voice of Ichijinsha that they will do yuri, she declares "Muri yuri (forced yuri) hajimaru yo~!" I think it's fair enough if it's being up front about having no intention of having romance. Well, it's not like they're the straightest girls (see pic from one of the doujinshi), so it also doesn't seem too odd that YH picked it up.
>>
File: 00102.jpg (210KB, 847x1200px) Image search: [Google]
00102.jpg
210KB, 847x1200px
>>2414126
>tied in with Kyo-Ami, one of the mangaka's previous series.
I don't think I had heard of this before looking up this mangaka. It's about a group of girls on a game dev course at a co-ed Kyoto media arts school making eroge. So a bit like Magic of Stella or New Game. Except this is a fanservice heavy manga where the girls do very lewd things to each other, encouraging the reluctant protagonist with the claim it's for the sake of the reality of the work. The protagonist is clearly sexually attracted to one girl especially, including nosebleeds and dreaming about having sex with her, and in in the final chapter there's a confession.
Thread posts: 179
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.