[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Metall/u/rgy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 348
Thread images: 17

File: Smugbalt.png (319KB, 744x702px) Image search: [Google]
Smugbalt.png
319KB, 744x702px
>Fics
http://archiveofourown.org/series/354770

>Art
http://imgur.com/a/XLhFm

Depleted mine: >>2373054
>>
File: Metallurgy.png (104KB, 5149x793px) Image search: [Google]
Metallurgy.png
104KB, 5149x793px
>What is it?
/u/ put their goggles on tight enough that they started shipping personifications of chemical elements, metals in particular. We started from the nuclear family of a Gold/Silver couple and their daughter Copper, and have been slowly expanding out. Done with a mixture involving some amounts of science and additional amounts of "this would be cute" when it comes to establishing an element or couple. The threads have a basic idea(or more) for all of the elements and are now working on expanding relationships, relationship histories, physical descriptions and other personal elements for the lesser known elements. Suggestions are welcome.

Last works:

Pewter and Stellite shortfic
http://archiveofourown.org/works/6683338/chapters/16109989

Galinstan and Stellite shortfic
http://archiveofourown.org/works/8500270/chapters/26120169

Thallium
http://archiveofourown.org/works/8500270/chapters/25556571
>>
File: 1449727446791.png (253KB, 679x848px) Image search: [Google]
1449727446791.png
253KB, 679x848px
How often did little Ar get H and Lu into trouble when they were girls?
How did Mg and Al meet and become friends to the point Al went to her when it came to business?
Is it likely that Plat and Cu intern at Al inc at the same time?
What's Hafnium gonna do after she stops working for Zr?
Does Selenium do the impossible and keep how she's dating Indium to herself for a good six months before telling her sisters?
>>
>>2398414
I want to get into Metall/u/rgy but I don't know how.
Can /u/ help me?
>>
>>2398536
How much of a grasp on engineering do you have? Do you like welding? Have you studied under a blacksmith?
Easiest way would be to read over profiles, find a character or couple you enjoy, ask questions and get an idea for either art or writing.
>>
>>2398539
Is there a wiki of sorts where one can procure such profiles?
>>
>>2398541
There is but it doesn't have them. It was more a proof of concept. All the profiles can be found in Ao3 link in OP or http://archiveofourown.org/works/5253113/chapters/14534749. That are currently written. Obviously there's a bit more than what's shown there because of >>2398417's picture hence why asking questions can help fill out other people. Like some of the girls that lack a profile.
>>
>>2398543
Thank you very much, onee-san
>>
>>2398524
>How often did little Ar get H and Lu into trouble when they were girls?
Too many times to count.

>What's Hafnium gonna do after she stops working for Zr?
I believe this has been discussed at one point, something about doing PR for a scientific firm.

>Does Selenium do the impossible and keep how she's dating Indium to herself for a good six months before telling her sisters?
Is she even physically capable of such a feat?
>>
>>2398524
>Is it likely that Plat and Cu intern at Al inc at the same time?

Nah, Cu already interns at Silice
>>
>http://imgur.com/a/XLhFm

Really cute
>>
>>2398563
Good point.
>>
Here's a link to the wiki, which, as mentioned, is mostly a proof of concept.

http://metallurgy.wikidot.com
>>
>>2398559
>Is she even physically capable of such a feat?
Maybe in the case of getting distract whenever she tries to bring it up, or she's worried about a project so she keeps forgetting. Definitely wouldn't be like her to hide it for long unlike Sulfur. Srsly who hides they eloped and then casually drop such a bomb.

>>2398563
I don't see how that could stop Cu from interning at Al's later in her uni life.
>>
>>2399121
It's hard to imagine Selenium keeping a secret for even six seconds. Sulfur, on the other hand...

>"What? No one asked."
>>
>>2399124
I don't know about that exaggeration, especially when she's away from Te. She probably knows how to keep things from S but SeTe got that twin sense thing that works both ways so she'd have to convince Te to keep quiet as well.
>>
Thing is, why would Se possibly want to keep ANY secret?
>>
>>2399275
Heh, that's true. It's really when they're together. Now Te, when she was younger, probably couldn't keep any of the secrets Se told her.
>>
>>2399319
Surprise birthday party for S?
>>
>>2399325
>Implying that wasn't all Te who even tricked Se into helping her without actually giving the true motive away, thus indirectly tricking S as well.

All according to keikaku
>>
>>2399329
Iodine looks at her in a new light after hearing that story.
>>
>>2399332
>Iodine then finds out it happened when they were 6 and S was 11
Though you make a good point. Her military training probably helped curb some of it.
>>
Would Coplatine be older or younger than B&B?
>>
>>2399687
Depends? I imagine that Copper probably won't consider kids until she's past 26
>>
>>2399687
I'd say about the same, would be fun if CoPt was a childhood friend of B&B.
>>
>>2399845
That sounds right. Copper's responsible. Anyway, well before that, Gold has a wedding to plan.

>>2399849
That would be perfect. Would it probably be Plat who carries her?
>>
>>2399877
Would she hijack Co's wedding planning too?
>>
>>2399887
Well, what kind of wedding would Co want?
>>
>>2399887
Most likely not unless they're friendship becomes closer within the next however many years. She'll also have to fight off Mercury, who might be easier to dissuade. She might ask Chromium for help, though it might just eventually be Pd, Pt, and Cr planning it with Co who keeps making innuendoes
>>
>>2399897
>"So I was thinking about a pretty small thing for me and Plat"
>"Oh that is totally right, dah-ling, you WERE thinking that, in the PAST"
>>
>>2399898
>implying Co can fight the AuHg alliance
>implying Co doesn't secretly want it
>>
>>2399901
UMo are a prime example.
>>
>>2399910
Shockingly, an event that Au had nothing to do with.
>>
>>2399915
If it's not Gold, it's gynoids. If it's not gynoids, it's Gold.

Wasn't there talk of Mithril and Ada having some sort of small (and one that actually stays small for once) service at some future date?
>>
>>2399931
Like a renewal of vows, to clarify.
>>
>>2399931
>>2399933
I'm not sure. Maybe. I think if it was talked about, it was in relation to Mithril being officially recognized as Ti's other guardian when she was like five or some such.
>>
>>2399943
Oh, sure. That makes perfect sense. Would be cute to see.
>>
>>2399931
Mithril is the only one capable of keeping Au in a leash after all
>>
>>2399955
>cue "ohohohohoh"
>>
This has me wondering. Have Mithril and Co met?
>>
>>2400010
In their respective fields, or maybe through Gold, it's probably likely they've met once or twice.
>>
>>2400036
Perhaps. Aren't their shops located in the same general area?
>>
>>2400302
That would make sense.
>>
>>2400306
I can't remember if they are. I think Cobalt's was close to GaCd's apartment or whatever because that was partially how they met and Stellite met Galinstan. That gave the impression Mithril might be in a different place,especially with Gadoli being able to walk past Mi's shop after school.
>>
>>2400308
Mithril is on the city council, right? Maybe that could have lead to something.
>>
>>2400311
Possibly, I'd have to look more into actual government positions corresponding to cities but her position was something originally for Silver. Silver's was basically, financial advisor, or something where Pr could've maybe bounced budget ideas off her. So maybe? I'm not quite sure why Mithril and Cobalt would meet if Cobalt needed to woo the treasury department for something. Best thing I can think of is like a construction permit or something for her shop and that might be more chamber of commerce or something dealing with a interior department.
>>
>>2400317
It would probably be easiest if the reasoning for them to have ever possibly met is that they both own shops and/or both know Gold. Keeps it simple.
>>
>>2400321
True, Gold is easier. The number of galas she throws and the fact that Cobalt's usually invited through Plat makes for a nicer effort. They just met at a party and got to talking about their crafts. Perhaps even inspires Mithril to make a line of glass jewelry after repeated run-ins with Cobalt.
>>
>>2400322
That's a nice idea.
>>
>>2400302
I don't belive so, Mithril's in a rather posher district than Co's.
>>
>>2400355
Gold it would be then, as is often the case.
>>
>>2400322
>Cobalt's usually invited through Plat

Co and Au were already good friends before Pt came into the picture
>>
>>2400413
I suppose. Would Co have gone though or she would be an infrequent party goer?
>>
>>2400533
Given how sociable as she is, she'd be going to Gold's parties.
>>
>>2400652
Good point. So MiCo know each other but they're in different locations.
>>
What other things about life in the city might Ori be surprised by?
>>
>>2400689
Pets maybe, public transportation. Zoos, a lot of places that could be date places
>>
>>2400691
Ar has her work cut out for her.
>>
>>2400693
Ori would probably be fascinated with the Citadel/Port Town if some of the historical places still stand.
>>
>>2400695
They can drag Lu along for a roadtrip.
>>
>>2400698
Maybe for the Port. This has got me curious about the scope of the metro. Would Argon showing Ori the Citadel be an actual day trip for them?
>>
>>2400699
Because she lives a little ways outside of the city, and if they make a lot of stops, it certainly could be. And maybe Ar can spin a romantic dinner out of it near the end.
>>
>>2400699
It's pretty big actually, and H would allow Ar to have access to the old underground mining network of the city.

Only Ar and Ori could turn that into a romantic date spot
>>
>>2400701
I think Ori would, possibly, be more fascinated with the aqueducts and possible amphitheater if it still stood. H lives in an acropolis, and Ar might think Ori would like to see something that reminds her of her time.
Although underground mining network would be interesting too. Also the possibility that they stay at H's place before driving back to the estate.
>>2400700
That would be cute.
>>
>>2400703
>>2400701
H ships it.
>>
>>2400705
Well of course, it's good that Ar finally found someone.
This is, of course, after H scrutinizes Ori to a big sister degree and goes diving into her family archive for any information on the area where she's from.
>>
>>2400717
H doesn't mess around.
>>
>>2400737
Neon had a similar background check.
>>
>>2400765
And then there's Aluminum, of course.
>>
>>2400766
Al also involved business, so it was more overt.
>>
File: 1480835897952.png (53KB, 244x285px) Image search: [Google]
1480835897952.png
53KB, 244x285px
>>2400772
You could say she also gave O quite a thorough background check as well.
>>
>>2400779
O was more tricky than the others, so she had to take the matter at hands personally.
>>
>>2400953
There was plenty of rigorous investigation, that's for sure.
>>
So the mention about Ar being a TR reference has me wondering. Is Ar at all competent with or even trained to use pistols? Considering how she was as a child, I could see her maybe getting into shooting as a sport through school archery but nothing beyond that.
>>
>>2401876
Perhaps, with that reasoning in mind, though it's not like she'd ever really need to use one.
>>
>>2401896
Definitely not in any sort of defense or adventure capacity, but I could see it explaining Argon's familiarity with them if they popped up. Depends on whether she reached a pro level or not, which I could see if her parents felt it was a "safer" alternative to what she used to get up to with exploration and the idea that she could've been occupied with that. Of course uni came around and Ar's passion for archaeology got reignited. It would also be a good uh additive to show that Titanium isn't the only athlete from the city.

Although I'm sure Ar would feel funny about being regarded as an athlete.
>>
>>2401910
Hey, don't forget Chlorine! Rhenium too, right?
>>
>>2401922
Good point. I'm sure H, Au, or Mi would contest the notion too, if one of them was a fencer/hema pro. Is Chlorine still active or is she in that weird place where she slipped out of public perception and is known more for her restaurants than her athletic career.
I think there was some suggestion about Iron being semi-pro at football when she was abroad
>>
>>2401928
Chlorine's still probably an avid swimmer on her own time. But that's true, she could be more known for that now.
>Iron
And Steel finds the trophy!
>>
>>2401949
Sound reasonable. So "active" athletes are just Ti and Re.
Right though I don't think anything came of it. The football thing was rather thin since it was just a 4cc team connection and a little exposition on Iron being something of a goalie.
>>
>>2401958
If it happened at all, it was probably just a distraction for her.
>>
>>2401969
That and or a job. Either way it didn't last very long and she wasn't well known so she doesn't really qualify. Pretty sure one of ScAl's kids were gonna be kind of serious with tennis.
>>
>>2401977
Oh right, that would be Scal.

There was talk once of Iridos getting into fencing when she was a little older, IIRC.
>>
>>2401982
Was there? I vaguely remember it but I didn't think that was when she was older.
>>
>>2401986
There was. The original suggestion might not have been when she was older, but that's still a possibility. Maybe around the time she starts dating Elect.
>>
>>2401987
Eh? Perhaps, I personally like the idea that she's already doing it or started in secondary, yet somehow Elect doesn't know about it. So when they become friends and Elect finds out she gets all interested. Obviously not for her, tennis is more her thing, but she starts going to Iridos' matches/competitions.
>>
>>2401989
That would be fine too. Probably better that way, actually.
>>
>>2401991
Would work for cute moments if Iridos does the same with Elect's tennis matches and people start confusing her for Elect's girlfriend.
>>
>>2402014
Pretty soon, they'll be correct!
>>
>>2402025
I bet Elect will be a little confused if her Mother or Auntie start talking about her falling for a charming swashbuckler.
>>
>>2402178
Gold and Mi are going to have a lot of fun watching Elect's young love bloom.
>>
>>2402183
Might be more from teasing, but good point. I wonder how AuAg and IrOs will eventually feel about each other. Cordial possibly, or at least pleasant but they realize there's no solid connection outside of their daughters. Kind of like Lead and Gold.
>>
>>2402186
That seems right.
IrOs are cheering their daughter on, meanwhile Gold and Mi are "ara ara"-ing and reminiscing, and probably gushing about their wives to each other like they've always done.
>>
>>2402194
True, though I think I have a suggestion that could help develop them. What if one or both did theater in secondary/uni? While they might recognize Gold for being a movie star, they would've graduated by the time Gold was in secondary doing theater herself. So like something something Gold and Ir or Os bonding over being theater nerds with the possibly realization for Gold that a story her theater teacher would tell was about Ir or Os.

I'm thinking theater largely because of Iridium's name roots being grecian though that might be a little cliche, and Osmium could work just as well. Only basis for Os is subversion though.
Also I was curious if IrOs had their chemist fields specified. Like Ir might be more industrial while Os is more scientific.
>>
>>2402201
These are some good suggestions. If it was both of them, it would be kind of funny if they were once cast in romantic roles opposite one another. Talk about cliche, heh. I don't believe anything specific has been discussed about the fields IrOs are active in, or at least nothing that readily comes to mind.
>>
>>2402215
The cliche might work since their entire schtick was being best friends that were thought to be a couple for like eight years before they became a couple. So like they married their best friend, which just happened to be each other.
The only real specific thing linking them to being chemists, outside of irl applications, was an old idea regarding I think Palladium or a member of the plat group and being a mentor. It never really went anywhere so like their occupations have stagnated outside of them being well off. I'd be up for changing one or both. Ir seems to have more varied applications compared to Os so maybe Ir's the one that's not a chemist.
>>
>>2402222
>maybe Ir's the one that's not a chemist
A physicist, maybe? That is, if it is going to changed. It's kind of cute how they have the same occupation. Further input and discussion might be helpful.
>>
>>2402225
Perhaps, the only really wildly different one would be something involving pens or cannons but I'm slightly sure Iridium was phased out though that might be more fitting for Osmium since it's still used for pens. Going off wiki, there's mention of electronic-related applications and something about the chloralkali process outside of the three application sub-categories on Ir's page.

This is more Osmium related, but one of the chemical things it was/is used for is fingerprinting and staining stuff for electron microscopy. So maybe Osmium's a chemist, has a degree and such, but she became a police lab tech or something. Although I think that might be iffy in terms of actual vocation so it's more forensics I guess for Osmium.
>>
>>2402233
IIRC fountain pens (collecting them, specifically) had come up as a potential hobby for either of them. Something the other can buy as a gift.
Ir and OS both being chemists works with the whole "super friends" thing, to the point where they just "happened" to enter into the same field together. On that ground, at least, there are points for keeping it.
>>
>>2402237
Fair point for both things. I had forgotten about the pen thing's connotation. Super friends leading them to surprisingly enter the same field is, okay, I could see it with them being unintentional about it. I still would like to say that it gets more specific instead of just "chemist". So like going off the forensic idea, Osmium goes into commercial chemistry(I guess) while Iridium is more industrial and possibly hired by Lithium.
>>
>>2402241
Yeah, for sure. There's also the possibility that they work for smaller, unnamed labs; or at least ones that aren't in one of the big megacorps. Not that they can't or shouldn't, mind you. But yeah, some more definition about their occupational specifics would be welcome (as well as stories about their days of super friendship!).
>>
I wonder what would happen if Stellite met Copper?
>>
>>2403997
Depends on when they meet. Either way, probably cute things.
>>
>>2404014
For some reason it just registered for me that Stell is going to have a little sister.
>>
>>2404033
Isn't she getting two? CoPt and NiCrr. NiCr probably before CoPt since Cr and Ni are adults
>>
>>2404082
Yeah, wow. She'll have someone (or sometwo?) to brag about Gally to. And then she can be the babysitter.
>>
>>2404089
They'd probably be little hellions when it came to their big sister
>>
>>2404929
>Proud big sister Stell
>Energetic little sisters CoPt and NiCr
>Frazzled Gally
This is a recipe for success.
>>
>>2404933
I'd say Frazzled Gally from uni more than the sisters. They're like what? Three years off or so from being born then four more years? Stell'll be on the way to pining after Gal until it goes dormant. Still it'll be cute
>>
>>2404934
Which one of her moms would Stell go to for romantic advice?
>>
>>2404940
If she's aware, probably Cobalt, much to Cobalt's chagrin. Chromium would probably be a more mature view on it that she would go to if she wasn't aware of Co's history
>>
>>2404941
Maybe she could try Samarium, heh.
>>
>>2404946
Auntie Samari would be an unexpected person to ask, but fitting. Would be hilarious if she inadvertently, and/or, unintentionally asked all the people around her mums for advice. Called Nickel one day and Nickel's boss picked up. Got talking to Copper while waiting for Plat and makes a remark that gets Cu blushing. Not sure about Chromium. Her relationships haven't really been established
>>
>>2404947
>Her relationships haven't really been established
That's true. Compared to Cobalt, at least.
>>
Talk about Iridos fencing gives idea for the continuation of the stalling Electrum fic
>>
>>2405278
I think there was some mention of Cr knowing Al or Mg. Maybe not real well, just more business-wise. Could also fit for Iron and stainless steel though I think that'd be a similar case to Al/Mg where it's more for business.
>>2405278
Competition or the parents?
>>
>>2405284
In general it's a new side of Iridos who has only revolved around Electrum until now
>>
>>2405290
Sounds like it would be more fitting if it was something she started doing before secondary then.
>>
>>2405293
She could've picked it at the beginning of middle school.
>>
>>2405313
True, would be cute if she was particularly tiny before high school.
>>
>>2405331
So this is the origin of Iridos' legendary moves; keep dancing a bit, reading your opponent, then in a swift and clean move, strike straight at the heart!
>>
>>2405425
Something like that, probably a bit more flamboyant since her mothers love dramatics. This has me wondering how tall Iridos is. I think there might been some indication in one of the height caps but I think she's curiously blank.
>>
>>2405284
Connections though business would probably be a good place to start. Mg or Al could work if they needed something designed.
>>
>>2405429
I did have an idea about that actually, although I think this is me confusing graphic designer with artist. The idea is that Nickel one time asks her to design a suitable business card for her, and Cr does it on a lark in between jobs or something. Ni asks if it'd be okay for her to use the design for her job since she needs to get new ones. This could coincide with Cr being contracted or some such by MgAl. Leads to Nickel actually using them, with Cr's blessing, and they catch Iron's attention or she hears good things about it and ends up causing Iron to hire Cr occasionally.
I'm probably confusing what a graphic designer actually does in terms of career function.
>>
>>2405455
Thing is a corporation like Ferric would make their own business cards.
>>
>>2405467
True. Either way Chromium's job is pretty open ended since the threads never narrowed it down. Outside of some notion that she is possibly apt with a computer
>>
>>2405455
That sounds correct actually, AFAIK. Logos and the like would fall under her area of expertise as a graphic designer.
>>
>>2405473
Ferric could just use Cr's services though.
>>
>>2405474
That's good. Really from what's discussed about Cr, makes her sound like a freelancer currently. So like probably has a wide net in skill terms.
>>2405477
She could, but as the other anon stated, Ferric probably has an design department or something. It was more if an idea that involved Cr going from possibly freelance to something with more security since she has custody of Stell. Also the business card thing was more of a thing that I could see Nickel doing if she got some freedom with her personal cards and then that piques Iron's interest in the actual designer. Might be a case of Iron thinking some subsection of her megacorp could use a redesign and she doesn't like the results the design department's doing. Leads to her kind of commissioning Chromium for various things, and possibly Chromium meeting Iron unofficially through Nickel and gaining a friend or something.

Aluminium inc. or whatever would probably be more straightforward and business-like that ends on good terms.
>>
>>2405484
>Ferric probably has an design department or something.

Thing is, corporations actually don't and more often than not use a professional's services.
>>
>>2405428
>This has me wondering how tall Iridos is.
How tall is Electrum? That might be a good start.
>>
File: Additional heights.png (50KB, 434x2321px) Image search: [Google]
Additional heights.png
50KB, 434x2321px
>>2405498
Going off of the xcel screencap, Stell and Electrum don't have heights. Considering how Elect's a combination of her moms, I'd wager she's around their height. Maybe a little taller. Could cause an interesting little development where Elect worries that she won't be a beauty like Mother, despite being more handsome than Gold when she reaches maturity. I was thinking, because of how abundant Iridium is in the crust, that it impacted Iridos somehow but looking up the actual alloy, it occurs as small, and extremely hard metal grains so the idea I had kinda came up short.

>>2405493
Well that would solve a great many things, especially if Cr is apart of some design company. I guess it would be a case of, how prolific is she as a designer?
>>
>>2405515
Cr would run her own business, maybe wit hthe help of a secretary kinda like Co runs her business with Sm's assistance
>>
>>2405515
>came up short

Anyway, that could work well, Electrum being the taller of the two. Not by much, maybe, but just a bit taller.
>>
>>2405517
Maybe, definitely a possibility. It's just that there's no Sm equivalent with Chrome. In our world, her biggest connections are Fe, Si, Al, and Pb. I suppose we could go on a limb and suggest that she hired Y part time or something, usually when she has a large workload but that's more setting connection. This is also kind of forgoing just how prolific she is, though I suppose the less said about that the better. A small business that's above, say Cobalt's, in scope could work if it's specialized or something I think.
>>
File: Height.png (48KB, 451x1210px) Image search: [Google]
Height.png
48KB, 451x1210px
>>2405519
Indeed, though looking at the cap has me wanting to flip Ir and Os heights around. Ir's the more abundant one. Taller she is, the more Os has to herself. For Electrum, I was thinking closer to Silver's height or just a smidge taller. Au and Ag are within like two inches of each other but it doesn't really hit until middle of secondary, so Electrum has this idea that she'll be around her Mother's height and then she shoots up. Que Copper pouting cutely in the background. So like 182 or 181cms for Electrum and like 172cm for Iridos
>>
>>2405532
Sounds like a plan overall. Elect and Iridos, flipping Ir and Os, etc.

At least Copper got the breasts.
>>
File: r2vBQvE.png (393KB, 744x1052px) Image search: [Google]
r2vBQvE.png
393KB, 744x1052px
>>2405537
>Breasts
Yep, though Elect probably knows how to deceive with clothes. She'd still probably grouse for a while until she grows into her height.
Honestly, figuring out Elect's height has me picturing her similar to Charlize Theron when she's an adult.
>>
File: reika_m14.jpg (41KB, 540x525px) Image search: [Google]
reika_m14.jpg
41KB, 540x525px
>>2405542
And then she steps onto the tennis court.
>>
>>2405552
Her opponent won't know what hits them. This has me wondering if the threads had her semi-pegged for a career or not. Cause I remember her keeping up the tennis hobby as an adult.
>>
>>2405565
I don't think it's ever been seriously discussed; not much in that kind of area has been. The tennis does stand out in that regard.
>>
>>2405591
I could see acting like her Mother. Key difference being that real late into her life she gets in government. Gotta make nana Aurum and Mom proud. Although I had a thought, about Spectrum being mistaken for Shakudo and Niello's daughter once or twice. It's the height you see, though the natural blonde hair throws them off.
>>
>>2405644
Government? Now that's an interesting thought.

>mistaken for Shakudo and Niello's daughter
Gold would have a field day with that.
>>
>>2405652
Nothing super serious. Something that keeps her in the metro so she can visit her children and mothers. The more serious politics contender would be the idea of Steel eventually becoming Pr's successor.
Speaking of the right and left hand of the family, did they ever have hair+eye colors?
>>
>>2405661
Shakudo and Niello?
>>
>>2405682
Yeah. I think the only thing mentioned was Shakudo had raven hair and that Niello was taller despite Shakudo being like 5'10 iirc
>>
>>2405687
Yes, that's right for Shakudo. Niello, meanwhile, has short, light blonde hair. And glasses, of course.
>>
>>2405692
Alright nice. I was gonna make the suggestion, since I thought about it, that Shakudo could have golden amber/dark gold eyes to reference the actual alloy. Not entirely sure about Niello, light grey/silver works I suppose.
>>
>>2405705
Looking back, that was indeed the original suggestion for Shakudo's eye color. Another thing regarding Niello's hair: the extent of her styling of it is simply chopping it short every once and a while. Whereas Shakudo has long hair.
>>
>>2405715
I guess I'll add them to the excel list, along with Tritium and Deuterium. Although I wonder how exactly Niello would be in a situation where she could be confused for Electrum's mother. They're usually only together, with Shakudo, in the manor. Speaking of which, was there a listed height for Silver's hand? I'm relatively sure there's something to back up the 5'10 guess for Shakudo.
>>
>>2405745
A four inch difference was, at one point, mentioned. With Niello being the shorter of the two, IIRC.
>>
>>2405745
Oh, and perhaps it could be a scenario like Niello has gone out with Electrum to run an errand or something, maybe if Shakudo was busy.
>>
>>2405748
>Niello being shorter
I'd feel like contesting that. I remember some notion that while Shakudo was painted to be an alpha lesbian, Niello was an apex one that woke when Shakudo flirted which might've involved Niello cornering Shakudo and lifting Shak's chin up gently as if to kiss.
>>2405749
Could work. Oh that'd be cute. Niello asks Electrum's help for a gift or something, like holiday shopping, and the reason why Elect's brought on is so she can give an opinion on Shakudo's gift
>>
>>2405763
>Niello cornering Shakudo and lifting Shak's chin up gently as if to kiss
That's hard to say "no" to. Very convincing.

>holiday shopping
Aha, perfect. Meanwhile, Shakudo seems like the type who knows exactly what she's going to get for everyone.
>>
>>2405769
And Shakudo thought she was a master flirt. That scatterbrained dunce shouldn't've caught her off guard and won't do so again. Shakudo's prepared, just not prepared for sincere compliments Niello will probably slip to her.
>>
>>2405776
And all the while Gold watches fondly with a motherly cadence. As it turns out, they're not just help around the mansion, they're entertainment too.
>>
Kind of an odd question, but how likely is it that Chromium knows Copper?

>>2405778
I didn't think of this when it was first discussed, but what if Shakudo reached out to Tin and Mithril? In so much as trying to pull one over on Niello. Tin's good-natures and obliviousness has her believe she's actually trying to woo Niello while Mithril's been kept abreast by Gold and prods Shakudo inito unintentionally deepening her growing feelings for the scatterbrained accountant.
>>
>>2405782
>Chromium and Copper
The closest similarity between the two would be Cu's eye for color coordination in website design. Maybe that could lead to something.

All in due time, Tin.
>>
>>2405814
I was thinking something more along the lines of coding format or something but yeah you might be right. Cr would more readily run into Y than Cu.
>>
>>2405525
>I suppose we could go on a limb and suggest that she hired Y

That's actually a pretty good idea, Y could even assist Cr on her graphic work, becoming a proper assistant.

As for how prolific, I'd say quite a bit.
>>
>>2405819
Coding works too, color could be a secondary aspect. If anyone would appreciate that ability, it would be Cr.
>>
>>2405958
Cr wouldn't necessarily know about coding though.
>>
>>2405988
True.
>>
>>2405869
>As for how prolific, I'd say quite a bit.
Enough possibly grab the attention of Ferric, Silice, and Aluminium or at least some of their departments?
>>
>>2406492
Definitely
>>
>>2406611
That's nice, I bet it came as a shock to her. Not entirely sure if it's usual, but I could see her having like a small team unless she's somehow a super designer and just needs more of a secretary for the Corps.

A funny thought though, is that one of her first customers she had was Arsenic. In our world, chromated copper arsenate is used to help preserve timber wood from decay, and pests (termites.) So maybe As and Cr worked out a little deal or whatever when they were just starting out their businesses.
>>
>>2406646
That would be a cute touch.
>>
>>2406647
I was thinking something like: Chromium being asked to make business cards or something for Arsenic and seeing her rather blank canvas of a van/truck. Mentions possibly something about thinking up a logo Arsenic could get on her van/truck. They work out a deal and whenever As' is called in for businesses or whatever, like in the citadel or what would be the "square", As gets to talkin with the owners after giving them their card and mentions Chromium if they need some design work or whatever.

Small steps, until she somehow catches Iron and Silicon's eye. Mg's probably very recent. Oh also, just a occurred to me, the deal with Arsenic and business turned friendship would probably have happened when Cr was still married to Co.
>>
>>2406657
That ties things up nicely. Gives Cr a connection outside of her family too.
>>
>>2406680
Yep, and also made me realize her business could've grown from As and Co before she was contracted. Any ideas on how Nickel and Chromium met-well began a serious relationship? Iirc, it goes like Co>C>Ni for Cr's romance history
>>
>>2406686
It was through C, actually. Both of them were seeing her at the time.
>>
>>2406695
What a don jaun, that Carbon. That actually might fit nicely into how Cr attracted Si and Fe's attention. More Si than Fe at first, though that earlier idea regarding Ni could serve in the moment.
Also to add onto the suggestion about Cr having some sort of assistant, I put forth Chromite or if we wanna separate them further then FeCrO. Acourse there's always the possibility of her being nameless
>>
>>2406701
Something like that might be better than Y being her assistant, to keep their respective fields differentiated.
>>
>>2406657
This triggers my autism though, graphists don't make business cards.
>>
Also

>>2406701
Cr could've easily work with Si/Fe without C involved

>>2406721
But then what would we do with Y?
>>
>>2406766
Well, she does the design on them, not the cards themselves. Does that work?

>>2406769
>But then what would we do with Y?
Same thing as before, she's an independent internet artist.
>>
>>2406884
>Well, she does the design on them, not the cards themselves. Does that work?

Nah business cards are like the level 0 of graphical design, a better way would be Cr to give As' business an actual visual identity.

>Same thing as before, she's an independent internet artist.

Heh, the more I think about it the less interesting it gets honestly.
>>
>>2406888
Ah, sure. The logo would fall under that, correct?

>Y
She's one of the less developed characters at this point. As I understand it, she takes commissions and whatnot.
>>
>>2406897
>Ah, sure. The logo would fall under that, correct?

Logo, and perhaps more importantly in As' case, her van's paintjob.

>Y

I don't even know what she's supposed to do despite being the one who came up with that idea

At that point I'd say scrap that idea altogether.
>>
>>2406902
What could Y do instead? There are already quite a lot of doctors. She's a tougher one to figure out.
>>
>>2406904
That's why I like the Cr assistant idea, which actually fits with its use a material enhancer.
>>
>>2406910
Works as well as anything else. Maybe she still draws on the side, as a hobby?
>>
>>2406897
>>2406902
>>2406904
>>2406910
Let's keep the artist angle, because of material enhancing and most everything about her is art or visual related, but figure out what exactly she's doing. She's 21 and while she might have some net fame and Re's helping their living situation, she could most likely be in an art school.

If Y is working with Cr, as say an employee, it could very well be her trying to fill out her portfolio. In either case, let's figure out where exactly Y is in terms of school before we try and peg her into a job.
>>
>>2406940
>Let's keep the artist angle

The artist angle works with helping out a graphist.
>>
>>2406940
So, tentatively, she's in art school and studying to be/is a digital artist. That works.
>>
>>2406957
>>2406960
And maybe works part time or something with Cr. Either with school, because she is the provider for her sisters, or during breaks.
>>
>>2406962
She could've taken graphical jobs alongside to provide for her sisters, leads her to cross path with Cr.
>>
>>2406967
>>2406962
Making her a part time assistant?
>>
>>2406970
Sounds like it. Part time is more from school than anything else, so during summer break she probably switches to full time for like a month or two. Not quite sure if assistant is fitting but it probably is.
>>
>>2406976
Assistant is probably the best way to describe what she'd do, at least in a general sense.
>>
File: 1480151467345.png (376KB, 2216x1833px) Image search: [Google]
1480151467345.png
376KB, 2216x1833px
>>2406979
Fair point, though I suppose the other big thing would be how do Y and Cr interact for work? I figure mostly through e-mails/vent but I'm sure Cr might want face to face sometime. So I suppose this is more a question for Cr and where she lives. Iirc Y lives kinda on the outskirts of the metro
>>
>>2406985
Would Cr most likely work from a home office?
>>
>>2406985
That' looks really old, I think the Arrhenius got relocated in the center part of the city, just outside the Citadel.

Cr would live between S and Al on the modern upper class district
>>
>>2406991
I would think so. Outside of meeting clients in a more professional setting, that is. Allows her to also keep in eye on Stell when she was younger and be there when school lets out.
>>2406995
Could very well be, though I don't think there was an updated map posted. The creator might've mentioned moving Arrhenius closer or possibly in the citadel. If Cr's living there then she probably has a spacious enough apartment or whatever to have an office
>>
>>2407003
>Could very well be, though I don't think there was an updated map posted.
I did, yes, although the whole thing would need a do-over

Cr could've invested in a duplex appartment, so she could have her office at home
>>
>>2407008
Sounds good then for Cr and for Y.
Damn, the entire thing? Well I'd be interested in seeing it but that sounds like a lot of time would be needed so eh. Might just hap hazardly edit the one I have for things discussed.
>>
>>2407015
I saved it as a layered file...somewhere.

Would Y be another big sister figure for Stel?
>>
>>2407019
Y has enough sisters!
>>
>>2407024
Stel has never enough big sisters and Y has never enough little sisters, it was a destined meeting!
>>
>>2407019
I think the distance and frequency would kind of prevent Stell from viewing Y as such. Maybe more like an auntie or something. Would probably surprise both Cr and Y. Actually would also depend on when Y began working for Cr. going by age, it was most likely within the last four years unless Y was working through secondary
>>
>>2407029
Probably within the last couple of years, yes.
>>
>>2407027
Ironic twist of fate. Stell meets Y's youngest sister(Yb) through her Mom's(Co's) apprentice. Both end of surprising Y for her birthday or something.
>>
>>2407029
Y seems like the person who started working part time as early as possible.
>>
>>2407059
Maybe not necessarily with Cr right away, though?
>>
>>2407061
Nah, that would be during her first year of art/design school.
>>
>>2407061
Yeah maybe not. I don't know about yuro laws, but I think some places in US would hire kids that are 14. Wouldn't do much but it would probably be enough for Y. Honestly I think what could let Y lax in her work would be getting together with Re, especially how Re ended up moving into their old hotel and her fame. So like, actually that has me curious about how ReY met and how their relationship progressed enough for Re to move in. Re most likely had a normal childhood or something compared to Y's.
>>
>>2407067
>ReY
I bet Boron had something to do with it.
>>
>>2407067
Y could've helped out nearby retailers, unregistered.

>ReY
They were in school together and Y had a crush on her. Then B came into the picture and dated Re before going back. K then helped Y have Re.

I'd say Re moved in with Y as soon as she became an adult.
>>
>>2407084
>>2407099
So B, or rather K, did. Good on them, although did Y's crush form from seeing Re in an ascot or aviators? Better question, what stayed Y's hand from taking a chance and why was it most likely her workload?
>>
>>2407105
>Y's crush
Both.

Maybe she was shy? Too busy? Thought Re was too cool?
>>
>>2407105
They were only 11 at the time and most likely Y held the childish view that she and Re would stay best friends forever without anything interfering.

B was a rough wake up call;
>>
>>2407113
>11
Goodness, were they childhood friends before the thing happened with Y's parents?
>>2407111
Maybe too busy with work and something similar to >>2407113's remark. Figured she had more time or nothing would disrupt it. She was totally going to ask Re out when everything was stable with her sisters. At least Y most likely didn't pull a Terne and become all pouty
>>
>>2407121
>>2407113
Luckily for her, it worked out.
>>
>>2407139
Thanks K

>How are you so good at this relationship stuff Kal?
>*heavy cough*
>>
>>2407216
Watched a whole lot of soaps with Mn
>>
>>2407217
N's freedom actually hanged on that convenient excuse.
>>
>>2407221
Bit weird, though I am glad K didn't move in with N when she fled.
>>
>>2407229
She fled when she was a legal adult though.
>>
>>2407230
Though they did know each other before that.
>>
>>2407231
Oh yes, they knew each other thoroughly well.
>>
>>2407230
It's about how adults view young adults and having K develop outside of their relationship. Also lack of K being dependent on N.
>>
How much does N know about the rest of K's family (besides her mother and sister)? Next to nothing? It doesn't seem like K would be fond of reminiscing about that.
>>
>>2407260
Probably not a lot. I would be mildly surprised if N knows K's a dynasty child. Might just think K's complaining about typical teen family things until she runs away.
>>
>>2407267
You know, Mn must have been like "oh fuck, not this again" when that happened.
>>
you know that when Fe was very involved with C and she was around a lot in her that Fe become Iron but when C has had enough with how hot Fe got and went away and got together with O, Fe becomes Steel, is there a story about this?
>>
>>2408012
Things heated up between Fe and C alright, and it did result in Steel.
>>
I was thinking, since Cr is the most colorful person, would she have heterochromia?
>>
>>2408554
Colorful in what way? Reflecting light or something more obvious? Either way, I suggest if heterochromia is used that the eyes should be within range of each other. Like blue/green, or amber/brown. Depends on if it's natural or not.
>>
>>2408561
Colorful in the sense that a lot of chromium compounds are brightly colored (and chromium actually means color)

By the way Cr shows her expressions in a very colored way.
>>
>>2408566
Right, well looking at the hair/eyes she's listed to have silver and red. Red I think is to reference rubies and silver cause chrome polish. However, there could be a case that she has a habit of dying her hair since it's such a great base/foundation. Not too sure about the eyes unless something happened and one was damaged.
The way the hair/eyes are listed gives me the impression that it was the first suggestion given.
>>
>>2408570
Plenty of characters in the setting have natural silver hair, also the proposed heterochromia would be a natural one.
>>
>>2408554
I don't see why not, personally. The suggestion that they're a similar or complementary shade is also good.
>>
>>2408588
How about red and yellow, red for ruby and yellow for one of the most prevalent used of Cr as pigment:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chrome_yellow
>>
Also does the spreadsheet have Be?
>>
>>2408660
For hair and eye color?
>>
>>2408738
Yeah
>>
>>2408660
>>2408741
Yes and so does her profile
>>
>>2408749
Be's profile?
>>
>>2408751
Oh Beryl. Christ I read it as B. Lemme check.
>>
>>2408660
Dark grey/aqua-green. I think there was a stipulation about Be being one of those people that had aviators glued to her face though because she's goose.
>>2408656
Red and yellow aren't really within shades of each other. If we were to go with yellow, then it'd be like golden amber/yellow
>>
>>2408756
>Be

I see (isn't Al supposed to have aviators?)

>Red and yellow aren't really within shades of each other.

I'm advocationg radical heterochromia though, ruby red and chromium yellow are the main cR colors.
>>
File: Cut_Ruby, trace Cr.jpg (55KB, 380x336px) Image search: [Google]
Cut_Ruby, trace Cr.jpg
55KB, 380x336px
>>2408758
>(isn't Al supposed to have aviators?)
in her blender form yeah, though in the actual setting I don't know. Only confirmed one is really Samarium.
>radical heterochromia
Yeah and I'm kind of on the fence about that. I'd advocate subtle heterochromia with the stipulation that her hair could be like Zn's and have a red sheen to it.
>>
>>2408761
>in her blender form yeah
I gave her some new ones

In the setting too IIRC; in the Halloween fic she was wearing sunglasses even as the sun was setting to regain her cool.

>Cr

Thing is subtle heterochromia isn't that noticeable, while to idea was to have a character with radical heterochromia, especially since no other character has it and that Cr is the most appropriate for it.
>>
>>2408764
>regain her cool
That's lost almost immediately to her friends :^). Besides what type of person wears sunglasses at night?
I suppose you have a point about the radical version, I'm not a real fan of it being obvious at a glance. Though you're right about Cr being the most appropriate for it.
>>
>>2408767
>Besides what type of person wears sunglasses at night?

Pinky and perky...err I mean Al and Be.
>>
>>2408770
That's good, but they won't top the original Cool Girl, Sm. They can't even squat properly.
>>
>>2408775
Well of course Sm is the undisputed queen of cool, nobody comes close.
>>
>>2408758
>ruby red and chromium yellow
Sounds good.
>>
Would her special eyes be something of a point of contention for young Chromium that she grew out of?
>>
>>2409483
Perhaps so. Cobalt was probably a fan.

Question: Cobalt and Cr were never actually married, were they?
>>
>>2409696
I believe they might've been. If not, then they were at least living together.
>>
>>2409708
Cobalt's profile somewhat implies that Stellite wasn't exactly planned, so it's not clear if they would have been married before then (or maybe they were in anticipation of Stellite's birth). Either way, yeah, they were definitely living together at the time. Not that they shouldn't also have been married, just wondering.
>>
>>2409728
>Not that they shouldn't also have been married
Marriage/divorce wouldn't've impacted their situation at all, outside of assets. Considering their break of was amicable even that wouldn't've been an issue.
>>
>>2409745
Oh I know, it's purely curiosity.
>>
Co and Cr actual marital status could either way I'd say, although it'd be interesting if they were actually married since they would be the only couple in the setting that would've gone through marriage and divorce.
>>
>>2409994
Yes, there's enough potential there to warrant it IMO.
>>
Searching for /ll/, found this instead. I'm a food scientist /u/ what on earth are you doing?
>>
File: 1500519951867.jpg (114KB, 821x271px) Image search: [Google]
1500519951867.jpg
114KB, 821x271px
>>2410281
I also came for the /ll/, stayed for the science. And the yuri. And the /ll/.
>>
File: still keep one.jpg (409KB, 1280x1856px) Image search: [Google]
still keep one.jpg
409KB, 1280x1856px
>>2410281
Just like in lab
>>
>>2410281
I'd make a food pun but nothing's coming to mind.
Don't worry about it.
>>
>>2410907
Maybe Chlorine can cook something up.
>>
>>2410863
CHEMICAL HYGINE

Jesus Christ, stuff like this triggers me like /k/ gets triggered by trigger discipline.
>>
>>2411151
I don't think those are lab chemicals though. She's just a weirdo who's using lab equipment to store household items.
>>
>>2411196
Like Mercury.
>>
>>2411217
>like Chlorine
ftfy. Gotta remember, Mercury is an actual scientist. Much to the confusion and wonderment of the elements. In a different time, she probably brought a woman to life.
>>
>>2411237
>"What's so impressive about that?" Gold wonders. "I did it twice."
>>
>>2411257
>Gold says missing Hg's solemn look
Sounds like her. Must've been during secondary or uni.
>>
One more essentially meaningless Co/Cr question. About how long did it take after Stellite was born for them to decide to split up?
>>
>>2411276
Co's profile might hint at it, but I'd imagine before Stell turned five cause we gotta factor in Cr's time with C too. Means that Steel was with Stell for a bit though maybe in a different capacity. Depends on how Steel views Cr.
>>
>>2411283
>Depends on how Steel views Cr.
"Another one of mom's friends."
>>
>>2411284
Well obviously but, I thought Cr was framed as one of Steel's "aunts" like W and Mo. I suppose cousin might be more appropriate now. In any case, and since this is making me think on it, Stell's conception was probably the nail in the coffin for CrCo and they amicably divorced during the pregnancy or shortly after her birth.
>>
>>2411291
>shortly after her birth
That is how Cobalt's profile makes it seem. Mystery solved!
>>
>>2411296
It'd say it was between the first and second of having Stellite; Cr and Co would've at least tried to make it work with Stellite before realizing it was better to call it quits.
>>
>>2412208
That makes sense. And without that happening, Stellite might not have met Gally.
>>
File: metalgrass.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
metalgrass.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Hey people, if you're interested in some more visual lesbian metal adventures; it's virtual divegrass time again, and this time it's Allie's team's turn:

https://implyingrigged.info/wiki//metallurgy/

The match against /l/ is SCHELDULED to be tonight at 23:00 UTC buuuut...that will likely be not be the case, I'll try to repost before the actual thing if I'm awake at all

Some of you may have watched last year's tournament where the team came 2nd, well this time the rules are made more for viewer entertainement than anyway so results not guaranteed, on the flipside the models got upgraded with metallic looking hair and some novelties (Ch and Be, a more faithful Fe). For now here's a preview courtesy of F and Zn.

I know I still need to showcase the new models from Gold's team but I'll just do both teams at once after this tournament.
>>
>>2412534
Very niceu.Zn looks nice, though the choices for F are a bit surprising. I must've forgot she had green hair. Guess I should add that to the spreadsheet. Hopefully the team does well and, again, nice models. Good work. Can't wait to see Gold's team.
>>
>>2412539
The slightly green effect is in reference to fluorescence, otherwise they're inspired by elemental fluorine while her eyes are inspired by fluorite.
>>
>>2412556
So like pastel green or more like what? I'm drawing a blank when it comes to succinctly describing that color. PEZ makes it look almost like crystalline green.
>>
>>2412561
More like bright yellow with a light green luster.

The PES version has an experimental shader that gives dynamic reflections (well, almost) but the color might be slightly off I really should git gud at drawing
>>
>>2412534
Looking forward to seeing Gold's fabulous team.
>>
>>2412565
>bright yellow with a light green luster
Works, though actual yellow or more like pale blonde. I'll go with one or the other, but I think the pale blonde would help explain the green prominence from fluorescence. Oh wait, better thing to consider. What causes her hair to fluoresce? Sunlight and thus would she come across as blonde in a club/night or does the green fluoresce in clubs because of reasons? Looking into the actual process, I'd wager that it's green in clubs/under specific light concentrations.

So like Krypton doesn't initially know she's blonde, but Xenon might not know about the green.
>>
>>2412597
Between her and Holmium, Kr's nightclub must be a colorful place.
>>
>>2412599
Well Kr is a colorful person.
>>
>>2412604
Neon is a shining example of the talent she attracts.
>>
>>2412597
How about her fluorescence really shows under the UV lights there are in clubs? With the effect wearing off after a few hours.
>>
>>2412640
Works, definitely as a blanket limit. It could even just be regular clublights but because of how they're dim/not on full blast, causes her hair to fluoresce. UV lights, in clubs, just make it faster. UV from the Sun doesn't activate it unless it's like, going off recent events, an eclipse. Solar and lunar ones if she's out under them. Still it would be rather humorous if F never corrected Kr and Xe's idea of her until they all fully met.

Oh, didn't even think of this, but such a thing could probably be traced back through her family tree perhaps. So like she had an ancestor, Flusse, that had a journal or something that talked about it. Came up with theories appropriate for the time, could even mention hearing some rumors that people thought she was a shapeshifter/fae because said inborn fluorescence though this would obviously been unfounded. Like the old notion that heterochromia indicates inbreeding.
>>
File: SAC.png (69KB, 245x286px) Image search: [Google]
SAC.png
69KB, 245x286px
>>2412647
>they all fully met.
>fully
>>
>>2412658
>Kr wakes up confused about why there's a blonde in her bed
>Xe just rolls over and calms her down saying it's F
>>
File: 1486318914643.png (135KB, 209x344px) Image search: [Google]
1486318914643.png
135KB, 209x344px
>>2412658
>>
Turns ourt the game will be earlier, just after this one.

Stream location is here' https://pastebin.com/nfs3ZDu1
>>
>>2412729
Ganbare metall/u/rgy!
>>
Iron earned that trophy.
>>
>>2412752
Which trophy? Save one?
>>
>>2412735
Too bad, but the other team was clearly superior

The wall of Iron was pretty strong, and K is going to get a thourough punishment from N for fucking up that 1vs1.

>>2412756
In the first tournament she got the Golden glove, and right now she racked up 8 saves
>>
>>2412756
The one Cast finds in her office!
>>
>>2412757
Good effort, and I loved the models. They were wonderful, and I'd be super interested in seeing a collage of all the players you have. The aviators are a nice touch.
>>
>>2412761
Yeah a collage (of sorts) in on the table, although after that tournament (by the way we're playing again tomorrow but no clue of actually when), I'll throw in a little guessing game as well.

Making models for PES is really fun, especially metall/u/rgy related it also eases a bit the guilt of not writing.
>>
>>2412764
Cool, thanks.
>>
Just a heads up that divegrass will be on again, same location, after this match.

Again I don't promise anything when it comes to results, but hopefully we'll get to see Cr and As.
>>
>>2414235
How did it go?
>>
File: Something happened.png (7KB, 555x108px) Image search: [Google]
Something happened.png
7KB, 555x108px
>>2414331
Well...

Last group stage match should be either tomorrow or after tomorrow...I think, I hope Cr will get to play, since As did today.
>>
>>2414397
Goddamn. Was Al showing off for Fe?
>>
>>2414397
Al means business.
>>
>>2414471
>>2414514
I don't think the insanity of this match can be described with words or stats, you're better off watching it directly.

https://www.smashcast.tv/drdtroit/feed/71fd034764e3b22149974c2b30261cee7cb7400f
>>
>>2414969
Better question. Are those lime yellow highlights on As or some more articulate color?
>>
>>2414983
>Arsenic: "long black hair with bright yellow strands"
Seems to be the case.
>>
>>2414987
Not really bright but alright. Pigtails, I guess, was surprising though.
>>
>>2414973
Scheldule is very loose so I can't say for sure, won't be today at least.

>>2414983
Maybe should be a more rich yellow like her eyes, also some of the strands could do with some downsizing.

>>2414992
>pigtails

That's because I made her last minute and didn't want to deal with loose long hair
>>
>>2414997
>>2414992
>Pigtails
It's her special sports hairstyle. Not everyone can be as fashionable as Bismuth.
>>
>>2414997
>Spoilers
That's fair. So like just below her shoulders in overall length? Didn't catch the eyes but with your post she now has eyes/hair filled on the spread.
>>
>>2415000
Yeah, past her shoulders, maybe reaching her breasts.
>>
>>2415013
Nice. Right so one other thing. What color are Mags' eyes? I'm thinking pale green or like ice green? Just very light but there's a tint going off the model
>>
>>2415016
They're darkish grey on the model
>>
>>2415023
Alright then. More of the spreadsheet's filled now. I should correct Cr tho.
>>
>>2415024
>Cr
What's her hair color?
>>
>>2415445
Chrome finish
>>
>>2415447
Right, of course!
>>
When did Cr realize she actually wanted to date Ni?
>>
>>2417209
I guess once she realized she was more looking forward to sleeping with Ni than C.
>>
>>2417209
>>2417310
You two bring up an excellent question. If sleeping with C was how they met, then what caused them to stay around and get a friendship and eventually date? Did Ni wake Cr up by eating her out?
>>
>>2417361
It has never really been adressed, other than the rather vague idea that Cr and Ni meet in C's bed.

I think the idea is that Cr is more of a Steel caretaker than a C lover, and while Cr and C had a thourough physical relationship, it never really got beyond good friends emotionally. Their meeting could've happened through their daughters.

And yes at that last question
>>
>>2417361
Ni is better than any alarm clock!
>>
>>2417388
>Steel Caretaker
How old was Steel and Stell at this time? On top of that, there's also juggling little Stell who may very well be a toddler at the time. Could be cute either way. Wait idea, well kind of. How did Cr and C meet? Figuring that out will probably help figuring out how Cr Ni connected
>>
It was actually quite later than I anticipated but divegrass is on today for the last match of the group stage, in roughly 40 minutes at this location:

https://pastebin.com/nfs3ZDu1

If Cr is in good condition meaning if Ni didn't do a sloppy job this morning we'll finally see her. In any case I'll most likely post the visuals in the next thread.

>>2417648
Steel was 12 and Stell 1 when Mo stopped seeing C. Leaving some time for Co and Cr to divorce, I'd say Stell was between 3 and 4 when C was involved with C, making Steel between 14 and 15.

Didn't I post a C timeline? I don't have it on this computer.
>>
>>2417654
>timeline
You might've. If it had been back before the idea of Steel's four aunts were firmly cemented and began to get detailed. So it might've just been something rough/simple like FeC>CW>CMo>CCr.

Well okay so Steel's in secondary or just entering it when Cr gets involved, and Stell's just past being a toddler. I have this idea of Steel wanting to try out babysitting because she has this idea in her head that she needs a job now that she's in secondary but she has no experience. So C sets up something with Cr where Steel comes over a few days a week or something and watches Stell while Cr has to take care of business and can't be interrupted for a few hours. Just an idea that'll probably end with Steel realizing that babysitting isn't for her but she likes hanging out with her "little sister" and it's easier to ask Cr some things than it is to ask her Mum.
Gl with divekick.
>>
File: 1490844894902.png (17KB, 554x841px) Image search: [Google]
1490844894902.png
17KB, 554x841px
>>2417654
Got you covered.
>>
>>2417662
Nice, thanks, I see that it was made before the discussion about CrCo, so I'd push CCr to when Stell is 3.

>>2417658
Cr played and the team won
Mg medal player soon
>>
>>2417769
Based on some of the more recent discussion, maybe Cr and Ni could have started their relationship a bit more recently as well.
>>
>>2417895
What do you mean?
>>
>>2417969
That it should be happening/have happened during year zero, not shortly after it.
>>
>>2417973
At Y0 they are getting there, but still kinda involved with C.
>>
>>2417980
True. At the very least, it should happen well before Fe returns.
>>
>>2418006
Dunno if the timeframe would allow for "well before", but definitely before, at a point where C only has Mn as bed buddy.
>>
>>2418037
Sure, that sounds just about right.
>>
This just made me realize that Ni would probably call Cr up to gossip since Zinc's so cold. I bet she ran to Cr's arms and talked about how weird the day was when Iron smiled
>>
>>2418094
She's in for a surprise.
>>
>>2418112
Cr would probably be a bit confused at the start
>>
>>2418136
Speaking of, is there any clear picture of what Cr is like personality wise?
>>
>>2418137
Dependable, not sure about sturdy but she knows how to endure. Probably a subdued optimist with how her life has been. Steel might think of her as stainless/teflon because nothing catches her off-guard and she's able to adjust quickly. When compared to Co and Ni, she's the more adult one. Which probably made her relationship with C refreshing since they were both relatively stable people that knew what they desired and were okay with admitting that.
>>
>>2418148
Sound like she'll take it in stride, then.
>captcha: golden street
>>
>>2418148
That's also how I see her.

Although I see Co as quite adult and level headed too, just more playful than Cr.
>>
>>2418439
She does give off that vibe.
>>
>>2418494
It's what she wants you to belive.
>>
>>2418495
It's the greatest prank yet.
>>
Last post about divegrass, conveniently just before the new thread so it won't spill there.

So after a 4-3 win Al's team will go on to the knockouts, which will be today at 5:30 UTC at the location in the pastebin.

Should they win, they'll play in the round of 16 next on Monday at 5:00 UTC. If they are fortunate to keep winning; then the quarterfinals will be on tuesday at 5:00 UTC and will be the last matchday.

But even if they don't they played well, and I'll change the team substantially after that to represent Al's circle more faithfully.
>>
>>2418700
It's been a good run so far. Al should be proud.
>>
>>2418700
Ganbare team
>>
Take the jump: >>2419094
Thread posts: 348
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.