[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WDTFS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 416
Thread images: 30

File: C8EUA7gWsAAASBj.jpg (35KB, 283x400px) Image search: [Google]
C8EUA7gWsAAASBj.jpg
35KB, 283x400px
What Does The Fox Say?

Prev thread --> >>2383203

https://www.lezhin.com/ko/comic/what_does_the_fox_say

https://www.lezhin.com/en/comic/wdfs
>>
>What is next? Seju will definitely need Sumin more than usual at her side. Now that her dad died.
Only if Sumin didn't have an accident herself and it looks like she did.
>It will weigh the relationship between Sumin and Sungji even more than now.
Not necessary. Seju is a leftover, after all.
>I'm curious about Sungji's next steps.
She's going to make sure Sumin won't get hurt by pinky. Time to move in probably.
>>
>>2393912
I don't know...I think Sumin will support Seju. It's her way.
I think it will strain the relationship. Although Sumin feels leftover love for Seju, is Seju a very important person and I think Sumin would do anything for her that Sumin has no feelings of guilt.
And maybe Sumen will notice that she is coming to her limit. On one side is Seju, the ex and on the other side is Sungji, her new girlfriend.

What I don't understand is why doesn't Seju fire Sungji? Or why does Sungji talk to Seju in a normal way and not, ...how do you say that?... in respect form, since Seju is the boss? Or is it because once is work and once is private?
>>
>>What I don't understand is why doesn't Seju fire Sungji?

Yeb would have definitely fired her ass off my company.
>>
>>2393948
There is such a thing as unfair dismissal. Last I checked its illegal to fire someone because you have personal issues with them.
>>
>>2393958
Sure but last I checked it is only a manhwa that is unrealistic it is not real life, and though I don't know anything a bout Labor law in Korea I bet you Seju can find a legal reason in why to fire someone if she like to.
>>
>>2393958
In America, maybe. And even then, it's only illegal if you're dumb enough to give that as the official reason for dismissal.
>>
>>2393971
Any reason she'd give would surely not hold up due to her personal grievances with Sungji. Sungji would have a strong case for fighting the dismissal.
>>
>>2394007
No that is not how really life work even if your boss hate you and then he/she fired you stating valable legal reason for the firing you can bet yourself that you can't make a case against his/her.
>>
File: Ch0405.jpg (452KB, 1024x4275px) Image search: [Google]
Ch0405.jpg
452KB, 1024x4275px
the original translation on Lezhin says "Seju : funny coming from you. You even hooked up with a highschooler"
>>
File: Ch0406.jpg (330KB, 1024x3862px) Image search: [Google]
Ch0406.jpg
330KB, 1024x3862px
>>2394015
>>
File: Ch0407.jpg (376KB, 1024x4006px) Image search: [Google]
Ch0407.jpg
376KB, 1024x4006px
>>2394016
>>
File: Ch0408.jpg (303KB, 1024x4051px) Image search: [Google]
Ch0408.jpg
303KB, 1024x4051px
>>2394017
>>
File: Ch0409.jpg (310KB, 1024x4061px) Image search: [Google]
Ch0409.jpg
310KB, 1024x4061px
>>2394018
>>
>>2394013
But if that boss happens to play a negative part in your private life you certainly can build a valid case against her reasons for doing so.
>>
File: Ch0410.jpg (300KB, 1024x2388px) Image search: [Google]
Ch0410.jpg
300KB, 1024x2388px
>>2394019
>the official translation on Lezhin "funny coming from you. You even hooked up with a highschooler"
>>
>>2394022
Again if the reason is legally valable you should look for anthor job as you will most certanily lose the case any good lawyer would advise to do so. You can't go to a judge saying she fired me because she is in love with my gf when the reason stated in the firing is... let's say for example, you are not performing to the required standards, or poor Conduct, you will be laughed out of court.

But let's not make this into a legal argument, all I can say life is most definitely not a tv drama nor a movie you should never take your legal advices from these sources.
>>
>>2394037
Sungji is too competent to make a mistake that can lead to her dismissal. And if Seju fires her unfairly that would make her detestable to the readers.
>>
>>2394110
Love is certainly blind, exactly my point in letting go of the legal argument cause you don't make any logical nor any legal argument, you're too emotionally attached to the character so you you're not making any legal sense. We don't know anything about Sungji's work, how do you know that she is competent? how can you be so sure as to make this assumption! wired are you her direct boss? was there a chapter about Sungji work evaluation that I missed? did the writer include the nature of her work in the story somehow?? is there any indication about her responsability? or has she ever been late to her job or did she ever took a leave without the approval of her direct boss?
we actually don't know anything about her job and it doesn't have any direct line with the story so why should we even care. All I said is that Seju could have easily found a legal and fair reason to fire Sungji and I'm right and YES I would have absolutely loved Seju for it as that will at least show that she is not someone to miss with and it would have shown a strength in her that we rarely see nowadays. So please don't make assumptions as to everyone's reaction and decide for them not everyone will hate her for it
>>
>>2394023
A hs can look like an adult and won't tell you how old they are so? Judging from Sumin's face it looks like she dislike this fact which means she could've been tricked like that. Don't forget she's 30+ and looks like a kid.
>>
>>2394139
don't forget the bus scene where the bus driver thought Sumin was a teenager.

>>2394123
what we know about Sungji's work is that she often goes out late. or when she is in deep thought, appears too early at work.

but still, even if Sungji is an diligent worker, Seju could still fire her despite all this. i mean, Seju and Sungji are in "fight" for Sumin - to put it mildly.
>>
>>2394139
>Judging from Sumin's face
She was struck dumb by her own contradiction.
>>
>>2394023

In the previous thread, some agreed that the unofficial translation is more accurate than this one. Whatever the case, both translations show Seju stating that she likes Sungji. "I like her" can easily mean "she's my type," especially since the two are talking about potential lovers. So I understand the unofficial translation using "she's my type."
>>
Was'nt this manhwa suppose to end in juin? how long is it gona be? dose anyone know?
>>
>>2394762
>wasn't
>july
>does

Yep...it should end in late July. I think there will be around 90 chapters. But not 100% sure. It's what I think.
>>
>>2394463
>fan translators doesn't even know who's speaking "you even dated a highschooler", but I don't believe the official translation anyway, I just don't want to, besides, some non-Korean anon said Fan translation is more accurate than the official one, so..

My sides
>>
File: CalM8y8UMAAbN7E.jpg (323KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
CalM8y8UMAAbN7E.jpg
323KB, 600x800px
>>
File: CRloz31UkAA-L1F.png (134KB, 600x471px) Image search: [Google]
CRloz31UkAA-L1F.png
134KB, 600x471px
>>
>>2394844
>it should end in late July
2018, then? Cause you know, we're in august.
>>
>>2395063
anon, july 2017.
>>
>>2395103
but we're in august!!!
>>
>>2395103
Do you live in a spatiotemporal bubble where we're still in may or june?
>>
File: mad.gif (1MB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
mad.gif
1MB, 500x250px
>>2395188
>>
>>2395168
>>2395188
Are you new here?
It should ended in July with around 85 chapters or so. But as you can see, Team Gaji decided to lead it even further. What is not to be understood?
>>
>>2395226
I hope WDTFS continues for as long as possible. At this point, I don't care what the endgame is. I'm just enjoying the ride. And when it ends, TG could easily continue their success by doing a bunch of what-if spinoffs.
>>
>>2395226
It was supposed to end with chapter 80 to begin with, buddy. Then they said it would end in june. And now they decided to postpone the end.
That's why saying "it should end in late july" is completely retarded.
>>
>>2395226
Is Gaji really trying to milk the series? It's not even on the top 5 on Lezhin's yuri manwha list anymore. Obviously it's still very popular, but imo Gaji should end it anytime soon before people get tired of the whole love triangle thing that has become worse now that Seju is living with Sumin. Didn't an anon post some recent bad reviews from korean readers?
>>
>>2395261
People are already tired. The assassin seems to be just a plot device for Seju to end up living under Sumin's roof and cause problems between Sumin and Sungji who were on the straight way to their happy ending already. It was so easy to end it up back then instead of now. And Seju's character got ruined so much, I can't even. I was never a fan of her before but she at least had balls and was solid. She's become so weak and pitiful that I can't stand her anymore.
>>
>>2395261
>Is Gaji really trying to milk the series?

Well, I don't think they are.

겸지 : 겨울까지는 끝나겠지. 연재 끝나고 나면 미국이나 유럽으로 여행가고 싶다.

겸지 : 봄까지는 끝나지 않을까?

겸지 : 아마도 6월말까지는 완결 날꺼에요.

TG said, before they began to serialize wdtfs, they thought 40 chapters are enough for this series, but after they worked on it, as the series goes on, 40 chapters are far from enough. Gyeomji once said on her twitter she probably could end this webcomic by the winter of 2016, then she wanted to go trip to USA/Europe. But it didn't go as they thought. Later she said it would end by the spring of 2017, then on 03.09.2017 pod cast, they said it probably would end in june, but it didn't go this way either.

Long story short, TG definitely know how this series will end, but they don't know when it will end. It seems that they just want to bring a decent ending to this series since it's their debut work, they have more affection on it.
>>
Gyeomji said on their podcast on May that

The R group that Seju's dad has owned is as big as Samsung.
And Sumin's dad was a executive in R group. So, Baek's and Sung's were close to each other.
Seju's dad gave Sumin's parents a reward vacation for his hard work and sent them to USA.
>>
>>2395247
Ah right!! It should end at the end of June. Chill. Lutscher!!
>>
>>2395330
Learn english before posting here, retard, if you can't even make the difference between "should have" and "should".
>>
>>2395330
Schwuchtel
>>
>>2394990
>fan translators doesn't even know who's speaking "you even dated a highschooler", but I don't believe the official translation anyway, I just don't want to, besides, some non-Korean anon said Fan translation is more accurate than the official one, so..

>My sides

I'm seeing it like this... Sejufags who love to trash Sumin, and SuminxSungjifags who don't want Seju to be gay so that they can continue stating that she wanted the bartender, believe that the official translation is more accurate. And Suminfags who love to trash Seju, and SuminxSejufags who believe that that Seju is gay (has lusted after more than just one woman), believe that the unofficial translation is more accurate.

>>2395243
>I hope WDTFS continues for as long as possible. At this point, I don't care what the endgame is. I'm just enjoying the ride. And when it ends, TG could easily continue their success by doing a bunch of what-if spinoffs.

Nope. Time to end it. Even the best television series shouldn't go on for too long. The writers eventually start to run out of fresh ideas and/or redundant or over-the-top storylines ensue. Plus, people start to lose interest after a certain amount of the time. The excitement is no longer there.
>>
Maybe whoever translated the end date didn't get the year right, and maybe it will end in June or July of next year...
>>
File: 1501691888.jpg (96KB, 638x850px) Image search: [Google]
1501691888.jpg
96KB, 638x850px
Seju : What do you think you are doing, Ju Sungji ssi?
>>
File: 1501691889.jpg (64KB, 850x795px) Image search: [Google]
1501691889.jpg
64KB, 850x795px
>>2395650
Sungji : Please don't cover your face, Ms. President. There's no point us doing it in front of the mirror if you cover your face.
>>
when will chapter 89 be out?
>>
>>2398143
tomorrow
>>
>>2398143
Always the same question.
Go to Lezhin and then you will see the release dates.
>>
RAWs, anywone?
>>
>>2398700
89 raw: http://imgur.com/a/2JoF4
It looks like fucking nothing. about pink and her shitty family drama.
>>
Wow, so much text in this chapter. Do not understand the end with Sungji. Does she have a fever?
>>
>>2398720
It seems she slept on the balcony and since weather is freezing, she did caught a fever.
>>
>>2398721
why on the balcony?
how does she get there?
>>
>>2398717
Thank you.

Well, at least Sungji is still around and she promised she'll make sure the one she loves (Sumin) will never get hurt again (by the pink bitch).
>>
Sumin needs to take responsibility and make some difficult decisions pronto. Because all she's doing at the moment is hurting Sungji and Seju. Either she chooses Seju or once and for all destroy the false? hope Seju is clinging onto and start afresh with Sungji.
>>
>>2398721
Is she trying to copy Seju and get a cold? Just like before when Seju antagonized her about drinking, so Sungji got herself drunk.
>>
>>2398749
>copy Seju
So when is she going to fuck a man?
>>
>>2398763
Well that escalated quickly. Wtf.
>>
>>2398732
>Why can't you walk the fuck out of your abusive situation?
Easier said than done. Been there done that.
>>
File: ss (2017-08-09 at 12.52.37).jpg (163KB, 1055x817px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-08-09 at 12.52.37).jpg
163KB, 1055x817px
What Does The Fox Say? Chapter 89
Proofread English Translations

Mixtape Moe is down right now.
Imgur: http://imgur.com/a/1l8tW
Imgur link may get taken down in the future.
>>
>>2398749
What's the latest time Seju caught a cold? Oh wait, was that the time she was trying to fuck with Sungji's head?

>when Seju antagonized her about drinking, so Sungji got herself drunk.
Can't see any appreciable connection here. Sung was just trying to escape temporarily from the situation at hand (SO talking intimately with her ex) using alcohol. Is this not uncommon?
>>
>>2398771
A solid and massive thank you.
>>
>>2398732
>take responsibility
She just did.
>>
Next chapter is gonna be sex and the end.
>>
File: cM8rIVS.jpg (900KB, 1080x4299px) Image search: [Google]
cM8rIVS.jpg
900KB, 1080x4299px
>>2398732
The final nail in the coffin for Seju.
>>
>>2398771
Well, Sumin finally made her decision, right after Seju's father died, and when she's left with nothing. Guess Seju's brother will find her body in the cottage in a few weeks.
>>
>>2398789
>when she's left with nothing
Sumin's not in Seju's possession, as far as every party is involved. Even if Seju dies, it was of no concern to Sumin, responsibility-wise. You can drop that guilt-tripping trick of yours already. Sumin's had it enough.
>>
>>2398790
I was talking about the will, Suminfag. The only thing her father gave her was the cottage.
>>
>>2398792
Okay. Sorry.
>>
>>2398786
Well Seju purposly hurt Sumin and even tried to fuck up her relationship with Sungji, while hurting her as well. While Sungji wants to do the opposite and make sure Sumin never gets hurt again. I would actually be annoyed if this ended with Sumin/Seju after all the shit that happened.
>>
>>2398789
>Guess Seju's brother will find her body in the cottage in a few weeks.
Or maybe Seju will meet nice female bartender in some bar nearby and they will elope.
Think positive!
>>
>>2398801
>Hot gay female bartender
God this is so cliché. I doubt TG would know this, however.
>>
>>2398717
>about pink
Autisticfag who can't even learn a damn name
>>
>>2398803
Correlation doesn't mean causation, allistic dumbass.
>>
>>2398801
Or maybe she'll spend the rest of her life in the cottage of the mother she hates, forever alone, surrounded by cats.
>>
>>2398806
>become a hikikomori certified
ftfy
>>
>>2398806
>cats
>kitties
>pus****
Am I missing something here?
>>
>>2398786
So she lost all her money and will end alone, TG are shit
>>
>>2398815
>lost money
Have you read her financial statement?

>end up alone
Are you a psychic?
>>
File: tumblr_nzgtzdsiRn1r3i2gwo1_500.gif (2MB, 500x199px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzgtzdsiRn1r3i2gwo1_500.gif
2MB, 500x199px
>>2398786
>>
>>2398786
Fuck, I'm not a sejufag but this was hard. Poor Seju. Is this scene the final confirmation that Sungji will be the endgame?
>>
Granted, Seju makes enough of her own money, but it's still sad that that the will included nothing for her. She ended up with no money, no family, no love, no friends. Even if she did some bad stuff in the past, this is pretty sad. I feel like Sumin could have at least gone with her to the last place as a goodbye gesture... on the day of the funeral.

Also, apparently bad things were said about Sumin by Seju's father? I don't remember this. I always thought he liked her. Is it because she refused the proposal to run away with Seju?
>>
>>2398803
>Being this retard
kys
>>
Gaji said Seju won't die but will it be true? She has nothing, not even Sumin now, only her own money. That talk with her brother about not being able to live without Sumin and would rather die could be foreshadowing. Or when she was talking about being free soon, about things ending... Maybe she will kill herself and Gaji changed their mind or just said she won't to avoid spoilers.
>>
>>2398815
She has her own money (pretty much a really big sume) not connected at all to her father business and inheritance, the only thing she got from her father is the cottage but thanks to this she is free from her family curse and the assassins. They don't have a reason to kill her anymore and with ehr own mone yshe can live in luxury for the rest of her life anyway.

Only question in the story now is if she will find some cute girl to be able to live it with together sicne now she is freed both from her family and Sumin completely. Maybe she will finally move on while being sober with some girl if she's really into women.
>>
>>2398829
Sometimes I feel like TG lied about Seju not dying to avoid spoilers, as well. They're certainly not doing a good job (in pacing) of convincing us that Seju is going to have a happy ending or the strength to stand on her own. I'm really not seeing it. Each chapter just beats up Seju and she takes it. Hell, at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if the assassin is waiting for her at the cottage.

TG really dropped the ball with Dawson's character. Even if she didn't end up with Sungji (would have been nice), they could have used her to develop Sungji's character. I'm still bewildered at the randomness of Dawoon x Lawyer.
>>
>>2398834
>I wouldn't be surprised if the assassin is waiting for her at the cottage.
>so Seju I don't have to kill you anymore but I fallen for you so it's good
>lets make out
>ok, Seju ended to live in the cottage with her assassin
>the end
I would be laughing.
>>
>>2398833
This would be totally great and believable if TG didn't spend the last 10+ chapters showing Seju wallowing in pity and weakness. She's still talking about how she can't live without Sumin and she's still trying to be with Sumin despite how reticent and indifferent Sumin's become. All the chapters keep foreshadowing her demise.
>>
>>2398836
She can always be saved by a female paramedic or a doctor or a female passerby and play another the love at first sight angle with some new character just to please the fans and give her happy ending.
>>
>>2398834
Yeah, I mean Seju has no character development at all, since the beginning she's been obsessed with Sumin to the point of sickness and it's only gotten worse with her refusing to let go of Sumin despite Sumin showing no signs of love for her anymore (she even forgot her birthday) and Seju knows Sungji is the one she loves and for Seju she only feels pity.
If the manwha is ending soon then Gaji has really ruined Seju's character, I liked her at the beginning when she was strong but now she's just pathetic. I really don't think there's time for Seju to get over her love for Sumin and move on with other woman. If anything, a distant ending where Seju is happy living with a new gf would feel cheap but at least it would be something.
>>
>>2398843
>and move on with other woman. If anything, a distant ending where Seju is happy living with a new gf would feel cheap
Agree with this. Also liked her initially. If they were going to go this route, they should have at least created a breadcrumb trail towards it. All TG has been doing is milking the "I can't live without Sumin" point that now I wouldn't believe any ending except for Seju dying (suicide, homicide, accident) or living in exile. They've made it painfully clear she won't even consider a new love.

Shit, maybe Seju will get into an accident on the way to the cottage and end up in a permanent coma. She spends the rest of her life dreaming about life together with Sumin. Ending solved: Seju "alive" and happy.
>>
>>2398875
But TG said it is a story about healing, no?
>>
>>2398881
Well Seju said she feels free now and also didn't look that upset, when Sumin declined her offer to go with her.
>>
Looks like Seju's dad did all of it to PROTECT Seju so it's not like she didn't get anything from his death. She got SAFETY and life. Besides, her mother was supposed to be from a wealthy family too and none of her bros could get anything from her death since they were not her children. I can bet this villa is more than just a villa.

I like how Sumin told Seju it's end. She finally knows what she wants and it's not a relationship with an obsessed person. She found happiness and it's not with Seju.

I'm sure Seju won't die. She'll most likely move on, just not in any relationship. Maybe whatever secret she'll find in the villa will give her life new meaning. It's time for her to end this obsession she has about Sumin and truly live, find her own happiness.
>>
File: 2TsH40i_d.jpg (143KB, 640x2329px) Image search: [Google]
2TsH40i_d.jpg
143KB, 640x2329px
Some of her brother didn't believe she inherited nothing, they sure will put a tail on her sooner or later.
>>
>>2398843
>Seju has no character development at all
She had a downgrade desu. She was strong and became weak. The only thing that didn't change is her obsession to Sumin which is pitiful at this point.
>>
>>2398899
>her mother was supposed to be from a wealthy family too
No, she was not.
>>
>>2398834
Let's wait and see what's in that villa. I'm pretty sure it's important and will change her life somehow. Stating she hated her mom has a meaning too. Maybe she didn't really know her mom, maybe she felt unloved and unwanted. Maybe her dad wasn't even her dad - Saehun was her mom's lover after all. There must be a story behind all of it.
>>
>>2398919
Even if she was not, she became wealthy and her part was supposed to go to Seju after her death. It didn't bc she was a child. She's not a child anymore and whatever her mother left for her might've been hidden from the rest of the family on purpose. Don't forget that Seju's dad and her only loyal brother were working on something before Baek Sr died. He made sure she'll be protected and you can bet she'll end up better than any of her sick brothers.
>>
>>2398924
>Saehun was her mom's lover after all
Is this confirmed? I thought he just had a huge crush on her.
>>
>>2398900
They may try, lol. They're not protected by their daddy anymore so everything can blow up in their face if they try to do anything.
>>
>>2398934
There was a flashback panel of her sitting on the window and him in the bed. Both in pjs. And both with bed hair.
>>
Oh boy I wouldn't be surprised if Sungji requests a break up at this point. I love Sumin but I feel as if Sumin has never done much for Sungji, always being passive and just wallowing in her own sadness or whatever instead of actively pursuing Sungji (I mean Sumin tried, but that's hardly enough considering what Sungji is doing for her). It would be nice if Sumin starts to actually try harder to keep Sungji, now that she's finally made it clear to Seju.

Hopefully Seju doesn't die and gets her own happy ending without Sumin. Seeing how she's been reduced to such a pitiful character is really sad.
>>
>>2398942
>I wouldn't be surprised if Sungji requests a break up at this point
Impossible. She told Seju she's going to make sure no one will ever hurt her loved one again. And by loved one she meant Sumin.
>>
>>2398947
It's TG, they love twists and turns, nothing is impossible.
>>
>>2398941
I thought that was just him waking up from dreaming/reminiscing about her. It seems too out of left field for him to have been sexually involved with her. Especially since it was never foreshadowed or referenced again. I know he named Seju, but that's not really a big deal. My parents let me name my brother, shrug.
>>
>>2398993
The story is ending in a chapter or 2. There's no place for more drama and pulling team pink ending outta ass. Sumin's words confirmed she moved on. She cares for Seju but she's not in love with her anymore. And if Sungji breaks up with her then Sumin will never heal which would mean TG had lied when they said the story is about healing.
>>
>>2399033
>Sumin will never heal if Sungji dumps her
She moved on from Seju, why Sungji would be different? I'm sure Sungji and Sumin are the endgame, but if Sungji leaves her Sumin would be able to heal but it'll take her a lot of time imo.
>>
>>2399033
Gaji already lied about the story being about healing. The story is ending and Seju is still stuck in the past, refusing to forget about Sumin. Only Sumin healed and moved on, which is shit
>>
Ill be sad to see this story end, regardless of its emotional ups and downs.
>>
>>2399047
Sumin is a protag of the story, Seju is secondary character who became one of the mains in the latest arc (Sungji became one in the 1st arc) so I see no lie in there. Besides, we don't know what she'll find in that villa. Saehun seems to be pushing her to go there and she for once listened to him.
>>
>>2399048
Don't worry, spin offs are coming up after hiatus.
>>
>>2399050
>Seju is a secondary character
Yeah, it's not like she was heavily featured in the first part, after all.
>>
>>2399033

>And if Sungji breaks up with her then Sumin will never heal [...]

>>2399045

What if Sungji leaves Sumin? So as with Dawoon and her girlfriend.
That Sungji goes because she sees that simply Sumin's heart will never fully beat for Sungji. We must not forget that in the 3 or 4 months, Sungji has experienced a lot of suffering and the cheating can not forgive her as she said in a chapter.
I know it is said that Sungji protect the person she loves. But what if she has reached her limit? And what if it means to let go? Sungji certainly has a lot in her mind. And, let's be honest, has Sumin been concerned about the relationship with Sungji lately? Most of the time she was there for Seju. I do not think that such a relationship will last long. Even Sungji's behavior is a little strange.
>>
>>2399108
Are you the anon who keeps saying Sungji will leave Sumin? It won't happen, I really want it to happen because I'd rather have a no one endgame but I'm realistic and I know Sungji won't leave Sumin.
Sumin being there for Seju means nothing romantically speaking, she was a person who was and still is important for her due to the relationship they had, but that's it. Sumin has been thinking about Sungji all this time, getting jealous about the new team leader, making a scarf for her, not wanting to even sleep on the same bed as Seju, forgetting Seju's birthday and so on. I don't see how Sungji is being weird or could dump Sumin. She has her insecurities like any normal person would have in her place, and she has been pretty decent, most people would have hit Seju and forbid Sumin to ever seeing her again. Even this chapter Sungji got sick and went to Sumin's place instead of her own. There are two chapters left and making Seju/Sumin end would be forced as fuck.
>>
>>2399108
>What if Sungji leaves Sumin?
I really hope this won't happen, especially after all the drama and bullshit Seju did.
>>
>>2399108
It'd be very unrealistic for Sungji to reach her limit a day after she told Seju she'll protect Sumin from harm. Sumin was honest with her, Sungji knows Sumin doesn't love Seju and won't be with her ever again. She understood the situation. She knows Sumin was suffering for a very long time because of pinky.
>>
ideally for me this is how the next two chapters would go:
1) sumin and sungji talk and sungji asks sumin is she can forget about seju and cut her off so they can go forth together starting fresh, sumin says she wants to be with sungji but she cant forget about seju in terms of their shared past will always be there and asks sungji if she is willing to accept sumin and sejus past in order for them to move forward.
sungji deliberates and then the scene cuts to seju who is packing up
her house reminiscing and decides to leave all her stuff and just go to the new villa empty handed, she leaves one last short note on the counter for sumin, she leaves but gets called by one of her family members

2) the family member talks to seju they argue she says shes leaving for the villa for a while but she doesnt know when she will be back.
the scene cuts to sumin and she is driving to an apartment we see her go up elevators to the place seju gave her and sees it basically not empty, she finds the note reads it and leaves. we see her drive to an unknown house and park up front.
Back to seju shes getting driven to the new villa, when she parks up she sees a car and sighs because she thinks it could be a family member. She walks into the villa to see sumin standing there with one flowerz
she starts crying and asks what she is doing here and why sumin is so cruel and cant just make up her mind.
sumin says she did and flash back to the conversation that her and sungji had and it shows that sumin hesitated which hurt sungji and then sungji asked her who she loved most to with sumin goes dark and says im sorry. back to the current scene sumin tells seju that shes tierd of fighting her feelings and opens her arms in a gesture fot seju to come, seju runs into sumins arms and both girls are laughing and happy [end]
>>
>>2399128
LOL, you wish.
>>
>>2399108
Realistically speaking there's no time to any twists for Team Blonde. TG may want to milk Seju's story in the future though so I woulnd't be surprised if she end up with some kind of a twist and we'll get her manhwa about her someday. But Team Blonde is 100% sure right now. Sumin had cut all the ties she had with Seju, there's no comming back to what they had. Like Seju said it herself - she's just a leftover for Sumin. There's no point in waiting for her in the snow next time. Sumin won't come again.
>>
>>2399114
>There are two chapters left
Who said this? Source?
>>
>>2399135
Plot twist: Sungji gets pneumonia from her time in the snow. She dies. Sumin and Seju get back together.
>>
>>2399182
Worst plot twist ever. And still impossible to achieve. Seju is Sumin's past, that's it. She'll never be her future.
>>
>>2399133
im crying because i really do ;___;
>>
I don't understand Sejufags. She is overly attached, manipulating her ex and sabotaging ex's current relationship. I mean, I can't think of anything worse than trying to make someone be with you by threatening to suicide. She needs to get herself treated, learn to love herself and move on. I hope to see her at a shrink's office next chapter.
>>
>>2399201
They only see one thing - "Seju lives 3 Sumin for all those years even though Sumin is hurting her by sleeping with other women". They're blind to the fact that Sumin broke up with Seju and Seju still controlled her love life a lot via many manipulations which always and up badly for Sumin. The only time it finally backfired to Seju was with Sungji because blondie is way too stubborn and strong to give up and Sumin had reached her limit.
>>
>>2399205
*"Seju loves Sumin"
Damn autocorrection...
>>
>>2399201
Needy people are attracted to needy people. Is there any need for further explanations?
>>
>>2399194
No, Seju's car will get smashed by a truck that goes in the opposite direction in the highway and blown up on the road to her villa. Happy ever after.
>>
>>2399147
Is that really hard to see what's gonna happen next? Read more.
>>
>>2399194
Please refrain from using emoticon here.
>>
I wonder if Seju family(those vultures) is still trying to kill her, regardless that she's not in the will/not getting anything but the villa.
>>
>>2399334
They don't even know about the villa.
>>
File: Gaji89.png (315KB, 800x1229px) Image search: [Google]
Gaji89.png
315KB, 800x1229px
Gaji : I got really sad while I was drawing this chapter(ch 89)

Gaji : I'm trying not to click heart, it could be a spoiler.
>>
>>2399534
>Gaji : I'm trying not to click heart, it could be a spoiler.
What?
>>
>>2399114
>Are you the anon who keeps saying Sungji will leave Sumin?
No! I said "what if ..." and not that Sungji will end the relationship with Sumin.

>getting jealous about the new team leader
It is sweet when Sumin becomes jealous. This side can she show often and do not always suppress her emotions/feelings.

>making a scarf for her
Hopefully, Sumin gives the scarf in the next chapter, Sungji.

>There are two chapters left
Who says that? Was that mentioned?
>>
>>2399538
I think they're saying that they're trying not to like any tweets, as they may be spoilers
>>
>>2399609
>>There are two chapters left
>Who says that? Was that mentioned?
No, but Gaji said 완결이 다가오고 있네요ㅠㅇㅠ
"WDTFS is nearing its endㅠㅇㅠ"
>>
>>2400326
You're right. That's what they are saying.
>>
>>2399534
>Gaji : I got really sad while I was drawing this chapter(ch 89)
Gaji : This chapter breaks my heart. I got really sad while drawing it.
>>
>>2399135
> Sumin won't come again.
The last thing she would ever do. Since when is she a girl of her word?
>>
I have a question...
I just re-read Chapter 70 where Sumin and Sungji had sex.
My question is now, did Sumin came from making love? It looks as if she had come to the climax, or not?

Did Sumin ever have a climax?
>>
>>2404466
She did and she end up oversensitive afterwards.
>>
>>2405283
With Sungji? Or what do you mean with "she end up oversensitiv afterwards"?
Can you explain it a little more precisely?
>>
>>2405296
She came with both Seju and Sungji. And she end up oversensitive after she came with Sungji who continued to please her.
>>
It's up. Does anyone has RAWs?
>>
The newest chap is a piece of shit. But it's not over yet so I have some hope TG will fix it.
>>
>>2406014
>piece of shit
Why?
>>
>>2406016
Sungji broke up with Sumin.
>>
>>2406014
Let me guess, Sumin goes after the psycho instead of Sungji or Sungji tells her to go after her?
>>
>>2406017
So much for wanting to make her happy. Is TG retarded?
>>
>>2406018
No, Sungji used Sumin, had some fun and told her to fuck off.
>>
File: 1490256468425.jpg (8KB, 248x233px) Image search: [Google]
1490256468425.jpg
8KB, 248x233px
>>2406017
Predictable, with the lasts developments.
>>
>>2406020
What bullshit.
>>
>>2406021
Not the way it was done though. I think I hate Sungji as much as I hate Seju atm.
>>
File: IMG_20170818_152205.jpg (19KB, 640x730px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170818_152205.jpg
19KB, 640x730px
My sides. See you all next summer for the end.
>>
>>2406024
So the psycho bitch will get what she wants at the end?
>>
>>2406014
Can you share the raw, please?
>>
>>2406025
Turns out they were all psycho bitches.
>>
>>2406017
Please use spoiler tags next time.
>>
>>2406025
If TG really likes abuse this much then I'm done with this story.
>>
>>2406020
How did she use her?
>>
>>2406023
Was Sungji actually being serious or possibly lying?
>>
>>2406029
Agreed
>>
>>2406031
Same. I wanted team blonde end, with all the cute moments they had.
>>
>>2406033
We'll see next week. Hopefully it's just another stupid drama cliffhanger just to prolong the story and force Sumin to explain everything to Sungji.
>>
>>2406035
I'm not sure if I'd like team blonde ending right now. Team pink is for sure not my ending but I don't know if I'll be able to forgive Sungji.
>>
>>2406037
Hopefully. Especially with the sudden drama again right at the end. Really hoping this won't lead to some sudden retarded Sumin/Seju, especially considering all the things she said to Seju.
>>
>>2406038
I find it really weird she apparently just used her, especially with her inner monologues and that one chapter she realized she loves Sumin.
>>
>>2406040
Yeah, it doesn't make any sense. She promised she'll protect the person she loves (Sumin) and yet she hurts her? TG fucked logic.
>>
>>2406041
Something definitely doesn't add up, because this is really random after previous chapters.
>>
>>2406017
Source?
>>
>>2406041
To be fair, letting go of someone doesn't mean it's not that they don't want to protect that person.
>>
File: DHhAbXCUwAAIVpV.jpg (74KB, 735x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DHhAbXCUwAAIVpV.jpg
74KB, 735x1200px
They're not even engaged. Why would some of you read this as her breaking things up with Sumin?
>>
>>2406045
Sungji always made Sumin happy, especially now. It was Seju who fucked her up all the time. Breaking up with Sumin only makes Seju happy
>>
>>2406049
it's the ring sumin gave sungji
>>
wow...sungji left.
>>
>>2406050
To play the devil's advocate here: Maybe Sungji knew that now Sumin had been strong enough to stand up for herself and would not get influenced by Seju's manipulation anymore?
>>
>>2406052
Quick question: Kissless virgin here. So when your SO gives the ring you gave her back then back to you, that means she's leaving you?
>>
>>2406031
>TG--the most unashamed douche bag of the year.
>>
File: DHg_A2TUQAEB3-d.jpg (66KB, 749x1153px) Image search: [Google]
DHg_A2TUQAEB3-d.jpg
66KB, 749x1153px
Don't tell me Sumin is gonna crawl back to Seju in the next chapter. What's the actual fuck?
>>
>>2406055
You can add socially inept to your description.
>>
>>2406063
Lacking theory of mind/common sense would be more accurate. No offense taken.
>>
>>2406062
So if you abuse someone and act like a piece of shit, then you will get what you want at the end?
>>
>>2406055
Yes, it means the other part is leaving you, breaking up with you.
>>
>>2406066
irl? for real?

> you will get what you want
it's a case-by-case situation so there's nothing in particular that can be generalised here
>>
>>2406068
Thanks. Mental note taken.
>>
>>2406069
Well if Sumin crawls back to Seju, then it seems like 10 years of mentally abusing Sumin, getting her beaten up and letingt her brother scar her arm lead to her getting her back.
>>
>>2406072
And this will mean TG supports the abusive relationship over a healthy one. If this happens, I'm NEVER buying anything from them again. I'm not buying next chapters either. Unless they fix it.
>>
>>2406053
Good for her. She made the right decision.
>>
>>2406033
It wouldn't be a stretch for her to be lying. You know that romance trope "I'll make her hate me so it's easier to forget me."

I hope she's lying. In her mind, she probably thinks that Sumin and Seju are meant for each other, so she's sacrificing herself. She's self-deprecating enough to think that she's the one hurting Sumin?
>>
Were those tears under Seju's eyes?
>>
What have I said before? That Sungji is leaving Sumin and you all so that Sungji would never do that.
>>
>>2406093
Only delusional retards though Sungji wouldn't fuck off again. The flags were pretty strong these last chapters. But since Team Gaji are masters of retarded twists, it's possible for her to return to Sumin just because.
>>
>>2406096
She's a liar then. She said she'll make sure Sumin won't suffer again and see how shallow it was now? Because Sumin end up suffering again because of no one other but the one who promised to protect her heart. Sumin surely has a luck to girls don't really give a shit about her.
>>
>>2406093
Because it doesn't make sense at all. It's Bleach and Naruto all over again. Ugh.
>>
>>2406082
>Sumin and Seju are meant for each other, so she's sacrificing hersel
Are you that blind to want your loved one to be with someone who is as unstable as Seju? Need to do some neurological checkups?
>>
>>2406096
May you fix your English before insulting people?
>>
>>2406093
Because it's retarded and shitty writing.
>>
>>2406078
As much as I'm agonized by it, I think she did this one right. She's still young. Sumin's still young. Hell even Seju is. They all have infinite chances to start their lives all over again.
>>
>>2406108
Sumin was dumped 32 or 33 times. Everyone have their breaking point and she had her own the last time Sungji broke up with her. I can't see her getting up after this one.
>>
>>2406107
Not that anon, but the nonstop abuse of simple adjectives like "retarded" and "shitty" just puts you in the same level which you're criticizing about.
>>
You can tell in the last chapter that Sungji was going to break it off so I am not surprised. The question now is has the cycle been broken, will Sumin fight to get Sungji back or will she go back to Seju.
>>
>>2406104
You cut off the part where I said "she thinks" they're meant for each other. I don't give a shit who's endgame. I'm just along for the ride. And right now, I'm trying to understand why Sungji is taking the actions she's taking (whether I agree or not).
>>
>>2406107
Exactly.
You don't make 1 character say things only to contradict them in 2 chapters.
You don't say 1 character doesn't need the other 1 to be happy only to show this character pretty much dying without that other 1.
It's a lie. It's a shit. It's sensless.
>>
>>2406108
Totally agree.
>>
>>2406113
Then it no longer can be considered as a healthy relationship, but a walking-on-eggshells one in which should Sunji not be careful, Sumin's sanity could be thrown in the towel at any given moment. Not good for both parties. Sumin can have her own shrink. That's what they're good for.
>>
>>2406117
>she thinks
My response would be the same including those. "You" are meant to be indicating Sungji.
>>
>>2406116
>Yeah you go your long-waited cliffhanger. Don't forget to buy my next chapters!
>>
>>2406116
She already fought for her once. Reading the exact same thing again would be uninteresting.
>>
>>2406124
I won't disagree with you there ; ) they're definitely dragging out out as is their history.
>>
>>2406125
Sumin didn't really fight though. She accepted it and put on a bravado that she was fine. It frustrated Sungji and she called Sumin out on it (the giant plushie scene). And then they fucked and made up.
>>
What I do not understand, why does Team Gaji make a spin-off where Sumin and Sungji are happy?
(And happy days of Sumin and Seju when they were younger, and about Lawyer and Dawoon.)
But why happy days about Sumin and Sungji when it looks like the relationship has ended?

What else...What if Sungji still stands there and is not visible to the readers?
>>
>"I don't want the person I love to ever get hurt again"
>breaks her heart
10/10 writing
>>
>fucked and made up.
Gather up, kids. This is not what you should do when trying to resolve conflicts with who you're with in a relationship. Open communication about problems as always. Be transparent.

Yep, they fucked and fucked up big time.
>>
>>2406128
Yep. Sumin has never really fought for Sungji.
>>
>>2406129
>a spin-off where Sumin and Sungji are happy?
>>Shut the fuck up and take my money.
>>
>>2406133
Yeah, I don't think anybody in this story has ever sat down and had a legimately deep conversation about their issues/concerns for more than a few minutes.
>>
>>2406134
>Tries your hardest to not sleep with your ex on the same bed
>Usually thinks of your girlfriend first, to the point forgets your "child"'s birthday
>Literally begs Sungji to let her back in her life
>Makes the effort to win Sungji's heart back: spoon-feeding, scarf-knitting, etc.
>Chooses to be honest when Sungji confronts her about the missing pillow instead of skirting around the issues like before
She kind of did, though?
>>
I predict a Sumin and Sungji (eventual) end. With Seju finally in a happy place in her new abode.
>>
>>2406128
>>2406134
Sumin has always been reactive, not proactive, in her relationship with Sungji. She either fucks up first and makes amends. Or Sungji has to complain or wish for things for Sumin to actually do them. Sumin really is an empty shell due to all the shit that's happened to her. She was proactive with the red headed manager, but that whole ordeal fucked her up.
>>
>>2406140
>deep conversation
By the way TG is writing this manhwa, I don't think they'd know this exists
>>
>>2406148
>/r/relationship_advice
>>
File: _vLw-XxP_reasonably_small.jpg (7KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
_vLw-XxP_reasonably_small.jpg
7KB, 128x128px
https://mobile.twitter.com/alggumba/status/898549304519925760

겸지 @alggumba
What does the fox say?는 93화로 완결예정입니다. 얼마 남지 않은 회차 열심히 작업하여 마무리하도록 하겠습니다.

There are three chapters left.
>>
>>2406143
I wouldn't consider those fighting to get her back. By that point in the relationship, she had already "gotten her back." Those actions were Sumin attempting to be the best girlfriend she could be.

>if you love somebody, set them free
>if it's meant to be, she'll come back to me
Maybe this is Sungji's last attempt to get Sumin to fight? Either that, or like the other anon said... Sungji sacrificed herself because she's so insecure at this point that she's convinced herself Sumin can't be apart from Seju. If we notice, every one of Sumin's gestures is still connected to Seju in some way (ex. scarf, but Seju also gets something; every Sungji gesture comes at the expense of Seju).

I imagine Sungji feels like she's always competing with Seju (present and memories) combined with her crippling insecurity because Sumin doesn't fight for her or outwardly show her love.

Sungji finally broke.
>>
So the end will be no one ending? That would be great, after Gaji fucked up the manwha. But I wouldn't be surprised if somehow Sumin pursues Sungji for 100 chapters until Sungji comes back again. This is Gaji so...
>>
>>2406157
>more than one chapter left
Fucking Lord.
>>
>>2406158
>Sungji finally broke
Nevertheless, it's terrible justification for what you've just literally said a few days ago about protecting Sumin's heart. The manhwa plothole is so abysmal and out of ordinary (in a bad way) I don't even know what to say anymore.
>>
>>2406158
The second part is not needed, though. It's "meant to be" when the person you love is happy irrespective of whether you're with them or not.
>>
>>2406014
I don't think they have broken up for good, it's just the usual over the top drama until the end to keep the readers on the edge.
I have to admit though, it serves some TeamBlonde fans in here right.
>>
>>2406038
You'll be back to shipping them once they make up and have sex in the next chapters, don't worry
>>
Why would you guys be mad at sungji.. she did break up to protect sumin. I think sungji just had reached her limit and also plus seju's father just died and knowing sungji i think she'll be the type to sacrifice her love for the sake of someone's else happiness. Remember seju and sungji's talk at the cafe? Sungji said she has everything including sumin and seju literally had nobody. She just feels pity for seju.. i think she did the right thing. It's like sungji thinking, if sumin truly love sungji, sumin would really go after her no matter what. Sungji has always fight for sumin.
>>
>>2406173
No, we're mad at Team Gaji.
>>
You're all exaggerating. Sumin won't go back to Seju. There are three chapters left, I guess one will be about giving completely closure to Seju and the others two about Sumin and Sungji. This chapter doesn't make sense at all, it seemns like some dumb attempt to cause drama. I bet the final chapter will be about Sungji running to Sumin's apartment, telling her what she said was a lie because she thought it would be the best for both of them to break up, but realising again that she can't be without Sumin (just like back then when Sumin cheated and Sungji dumped her). They make up, fuck all night and live happily ever after.
>>
>>2406171
True
>>
>>2406066
Shut up about Seju already. They had both done shit to each other, not only Seju. If you are the bitter teamblonde fan you seem to be, then you should be thankful your Blondie is away from these toxic people.
>>
>>2406173
>if sumin truly love sungji, sumin would really go
Double standards. If I were Sumin and you're damn right I love Sungji in every sense of the word, I would take the plunge and let Sungji go because of an emotional trainwreck as I am.
>>
>>2406176
>make up, FUCK ALL NIGHT with multiple orgasms and squirts and live happily ever after.
This.
>>
>>2406131
THIS does not make any sense at all. No matter how much I try to fry my brain over it.
>>
>>2406178
Was the original poster referring to Seju specifically?
>>
>>2406181
No need to fry your brain. It simply means that someone can see that in the long term they won't be good for their partner. And they chose to sacrifice their love in order to protect that person from themselves.

Not that case in here though. Sungji is just being childish and scarred Sumin will leave her for Seju.
>>
>>2406157
no time for team pink, that's for sure. wonder if team blonde will happen though. and even if, after today's chapter, i'm not sure if i'll like it.
>>
>>2406182
Yes. They were referring to this scene >>2406062
>>
>>2406185
> just being childish and scarred Sumin will leave her for Seju.
Which just reinforces the reasons why Sungji was right on leaving Sumin, don't you think so?
>>
>>2406171
I'd take team blonde over team pink anytime. They at least don't insult other people to the point where they wish them to die.
>>
>>2406186
>no time for team pink
I'm sorry but TG is as unpredictable as you can get. The emotional roller coaster thus far has defied all our expectations.
>>
>>2406193
Yeah, seeing Seju like this, Sumin will most likely crawl back >>2406062
>>
>>2406187
Still, their statement can be interpreted in at least two ways.
>>
>>2406173
>she did break up to protect sumin
>Sungji said she has everything including sumin and seju literally had nobody
>if sumin truly love sungji, sumin would really go after her no matter what
Where's the protection in this?

>Sungji has always fight for sumin.
And Sumin had fought too. Don't forget it's the SECOND time her heart is broken by the same girl but this time it's without any reason. She has her limits too. She's a person with emotions. Do you want the people you love to suffer? If this is the way to really get Sumin then it's a wrong way.
>>
>>2406178
Yea but Seju tormented Sumin for 10 years, her relationships included. Sumin did that for a short amount of time so even though they both hurt each other, Seju is a bigger monster in this.
>>
>>2406176
it's retarded and shitty writing.
>>
>>2406179
>let Sungji go because of an emotional trainwreck as I am
Well sungji is also on a trainwreck if you put attention to her. Not everything is about sumin's feeling and what she deserved. That's why sungji breaks up with her.
>>
>>2406198
Disclaimer: I'm a Suminfag.

>if sumin truly love sungji, sumin would really go after her no matter what
This is just speculation, might not be actually what Sungji's intending.

>Sungji said she has everything including sumin and seju literally had nobody
No comment on this. What does this have anything to do with Sungji's "claim" to want to protect Sumin, anyway?

>She has her limits too. She's a person with emotions. Do you want the people you love to suffer? If this is the way to really get Sumin then it's a wrong way.
Sungji's not Sumin's mental health's guardian, neither is she entitled to attending to Sumin's needs all the time. I'm not trying to normalize/trivialize Sumin's suffering but sometimes life throws bricks and random shits at you when you're utterly lonely in the world but in the end, the only person who can be there for you is you and you alone. Learn to live with that.
>>
>>2406195
Sumin has no idea where Seju is and she doesn't give a damn. She severed all the ties she ever had with her so no, there's no crawling back to pinky. Besides, I don't want pinky to end up as a weakling who need Sumin to stay alive. If Sungji can fuck up so bad then she better face the consequences somehow but making Sumin go back to Seju would not be the consequences she needs - it'd be predictable from her side. I'd love to see her seeing the damage she's done and for once fucking apologize. Because it was always Sumin who apologized, over and over again. After they came back to each other it was always Sumin who gave a damn about them and it was always Sumin who was honest. Sungji was more like - meh, let her work hard over me. She made Sumin happy. She told her she loves her. Sumin moved on with her, it was so clear that Sungji has to be blind to not see it. So if she chose to shove all of it out through the window then I really want her to suffer at least a little bit. Let Sumin has an accident. Or try to take her own life. I don't know. But she didn't deserve such treatement.
>>
>>2406207
And.. yeah? We seem to agree with each other, don't we?
>>
>>2406201

No, Suminfag, it's the other way around.
>>
>>2406209
Sumin had to go through this over 30 times, ending up beaten by a guy thanks to someone who was supposed to love her included. That's more than enough shit to face.
>>
>>2406198
>Don't forget it's the SECOND time her heart is broken by the same girl but this time it's without any reason. She has her limits too. She's a person with emotions. Do you want the people you love to suffer? If this is the way to really get Sumin then it's a wrong way.
Well don't forget THIS IS Sungji's FIRST LOVE. She's a person with emotions. In her relationship with Sumin she had cried many times, have to endure Sumin's behavior (cold shoulders, ignoring her) and have to endure Sumin living with her ex. She tried her best but feels Seju seems to always get in the way that will tie Sumin down. If Sumin really wants her and know what is best for her, she'll go after Sungji. Which I do think she will, since she breaks it off with Seju last chapter with the last time thing.
>>
>>2406210
>Sumin has no idea where Seju is
Easy to find out in this age of technology.

>she doesn't give a damn.
She just lost Sumin. Coming back to Seju seems like a next logical step.

>severed all the ties she ever had with her
No, Sumin didn't say to Seju to never contact her under any circumstances again.

The rest of your post is... meh.
>>
>>2406215
Really? Ok, let's face facts:
1) Sumin broke up with Seju
2) Seju manipulated Sumin's next relationships
3) Seju was the one who said she wants Sumin to suffer and end up broken
3) Seju was the one who wanted Sumin hate her more and more
4) Seju wanted Sumin to come back to her, that's why she continued her manipulations
5) For all we know, Sumin called Seju only once

Should I call you a Sejufag?
>>
File: 10 - cM8rIVS.jpg (373KB, 1075x2029px) Image search: [Google]
10 - cM8rIVS.jpg
373KB, 1075x2029px
>>2406210
I hope so. Would be also weird if she just suddenly goes back to Seju after saying this.
>>
>>2406219
>She just lost Sumin. Coming back to Seju seems like a next logical step.
She's lost her once before and end everything with Seju so it's not a logical step at all anymore.
>>
>>2406216
My point stands still. Just a down-to-earth advice for anyone who thinks Sumin is as desperate about love and fixated on somebody as Seju is.
>>
>>2406218
First love doesn't mean shit. It's no guarantee that this is gonna be Sungji's last first love, either. Anyhow, are you still in high school?
>>
>>2406222
Nah, she will, drunkenly, and it's expected since she did that every time she got dumped. TG won't want to lose all readers over letting all the characters ending up single.
>>
>>2406219
>Coming back to Seju seems like a next logical step.
Seems pretty dumb after saying this >>2406221
>>
>>2406220
Don't argue with them and bring you to their level. The Earth is sure as hell not flat even if a flat-earther claims it is to be so.
>>
>>2406227
See >>2406226

Coming back to being fwb.
>>
>>2406229
What a dumb and shitty ending.
>>
File: ch64-30.jpg (226KB, 1080x1407px) Image search: [Google]
ch64-30.jpg
226KB, 1080x1407px
>>2406226
>it's expected since she did that every time she got dumped
>>
File: ch64-31.jpg (167KB, 1080x1168px) Image search: [Google]
ch64-31.jpg
167KB, 1080x1168px
>>2406226
>>
>>2406235
Well, are you trying to be semantic? Can I add "in the vast majority of time"?

>>2406236
Obviously this doesn't count.
>>
>>2406226
>all the characters ending up single.
But it's realistic though.
>>
>>2406240
But it's not gonna sell, though.
>>
>>2406240
You know what would be the wrost ending for this?

All characters ending with guys after some epilogue timeskip.
>>
>>2406239
she didn't do it the last time, she won't do it again. she end things up with seju for good this time. look at the last chapter and what she told seju. she's done with her. she moved on for real. what sungji did only broke her heart and she's probably going to feel like shit, not understanding what happened and why. ther question is - will she seek the answer or not. because if yes and sungji won't be honest with her then it'll be probably the final nail to summin's coffin. because let's face it, sungji is not the honest one way too many times.
>>
>>2406244
>MFFF
Don't kid yourself, Sumin and Sungji are not gonna lose the gold star lesbian trophies.
>>
File: ss (2017-08-19 at 02.22.02).jpg (165KB, 1017x655px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-08-19 at 02.22.02).jpg
165KB, 1017x655px
What Does The Fox Say? Chapter 90
Proofread English Translations
Mixtape PDF : https://my.mixtape.moe/sctyof.pdf
#WDTFS #English
>>
>>2406249
Thank you!
>>
>>2406240
Once the author fucks the story up at the very end, they end up with small chances for their future projects being picked up. Look at Kubo Tite. If TG lied and the story end up either:
all characters alone
with Seju dying
or
with Sumin coming back to Seju
you can bet they won't sell in the future. If all characters end up alone then the story wasn't about healing at all. TG said Seju won't die so if she dies... fat lie. And TG also said Seju doesn't need Sumin to be happy. If Sumin comes back to her then it was another lie. The last scenario will also look as TG supporting abusive relationships which many people won't like. They fucked up with this last arc. They ruined Seju and Sungji and put way too much on Sumin's shoulders which end up only breaking her with no reason and fault from her this time because TG is a sucker for drama. Too much drama is never good. And this IS too much.
>>
>>2406249
Thank you, anon. Who the fuck said Sungji was just using Sumin? Also seems like this will most likely end with Seju/Sumin, what a load of bullshit.
>>
>>2406249
Sungji is too nice for her own good.
>>
>>2406249
>Sungji's insecurities screaming over the rooftop
>Instead of asking deeper about what Sumin really means about not caring about Seju anymore, Sumin deflected the conversation and went off the tangent: "Bad timing"
>Sex-styled problem solving again
>It seems like Sungji breaks up with Sumin on a whim since she just said about spending all night long together for a few seconds ago
>Not voicing inward opinions about the seeing movies to each other

Fuck this relationship can't survive. Let the ship fail.
>>
>>2406257
Team Gaji is a pathological liar. This fact is well-established. It's freaking near the end of August already.

>healing
Is it just me or does this word really smell all new-agey, quackery and bullshitty?
>>
I've never though I'll say it but Sungji is as much of a bitch as Seju. Or even worse because she made Sumin really happy and then left without even saying goodbye. Damn...
>>
>>2406269
>>healing
>Is it just me or does this word really smell all new-agey, quackery and bullshitty?
Healing in TG's dictionary smells more like abuse. Let's abuse one character to the point where she can't take it anymore. Make another one a pussy. And turn the third one into a bitch.
>>
>>2406270
Probably because it hurt her too much to let go, so the mopey pink psycho can get her, who is making her life dependent on Sumin.
>>
>>2406259
>most likely end with Seju/Sumin,
Like in a quantum supersituation?

>>2406262
Nice guys finish last.

>>2406270
>as much of a bitch
Seems like you don't have much first-hand experience with emotional abuse.

>she made Sumin really happy and then left without even saying goodbye.
What's the logic of this? Doesn't the ring giving mean that already?
>>
So basically Sungji dumped Sumin after Sumin completely cut off Seju where Sumin finally found her happiness?

More and more I think Sungji has some hidden agenda with Seju.
>>
>>2406257
>Kubo Tite
That novel that came after the manga ended sold pretty well though.
>>
>>2406278
Giving the ring like that is like saying 'fuck you'.
>>
>>2406281
Re-read the latest chapter. Sungji's insecurities and their inadequate communication skills brought the death upon them.
>>
>>2406282
Novel is not a manga though. And it wasn't sold nearly as good as Bleach even around the end.
>>
>>2406283
Doesn't negate the farewell action.
>>
>>2406278
>Like in a quantum supersituation?
Sadly Sumin's and Sungji's reaction to the guy talking about Seju, Sungji being "poor Seju" and Seju being all "muh I don't have anything left in life anymore and I'm just waiting to die" looks like TG setting up a Sumin/Seju ending.
>>
>>2406287
Doesn't change the fact it's like saying a "fuck you" which puts Sumin in a position of "you meant nothing to her at all".
>>
>>2406285
Did Kubo release something else about Bleach after the ending other than the novel? And ofc, a novel won't sell as much as the manga, that's logic. Specially since the novel just added some irrelevant details, nothing shonen related. Still it sold well enough, I remember it ranked 1 when it came out.
And I'm sure that even if Sumin ends with Sungji, the spin offs won't sell as much as the original story. Because they're just spin offs.
>>
>>2406288
>looks like TG setting up a Sumin/Seju ending
No, it doesn't. It looks like TG wants Sumin to push Sungji for answers and clear things up. The way it's done is wrong tough. As it was said before, too much drama is never good. The entire last arc was way overdramatic and they crossed the golden line with this chapter.
>>
>>2406292
I really hope so, anon.
>>
>>2406288
>SungjixSeju
IIRC, you can't measure the extent to which their momentums are moving at, though?

>>2406292
It's a joke.
>>
>>2406290
>I'm sure that even if Sumin ends with Sungji, the spin offs won't sell as much as the original story. Because they're just spin offs.
If they go with team blonde they'll earn a lot.
If they'll go with team pink they'll earn less.
If they go with all of them alone... there will be no spin offs and it'll all turn out as another lie.
>>
>>2406289
Really? Sumin's interpretation of the breakup is up to Sumin herself, isn't it?
>>
>>2406300
Her heart was just healed and end up broken again, how would you feel if you were in her shoes? She truly fell in love again.
>>
>>2406298
>If they go with team blonde they'll earn a lot.
>If they'll go with team pink they'll earn less.
Citation?

>If they go with all of them alone... there will be no spin offs and it'll all turn out as another lie.
No, it's for the $$$
>>
>>2406301
>Sumin's shoes
Suminfag. I've learned how to have realistic expectations, however. It's life.
>>
>>2406306
how do you suspect earning money with spin offs if you piss off the majority of the readers? i think the story was supposed to end way back but tg decided to make it longer and now they have no idea how to fix what they fucked up.
>>
>>2406307
>It's life.
in real life sumin would commit a suicide long ago
>>
>>2406308
>the majority
Then you still have a minority of people who have fetishized their favorite character enough to pay out of your own pocket to see them again.
>>
>>2406309
She would if she could albeit she talked herself out of it.
>>
>>2406308
>how do you suspect earning money with spin offs if you piss off the majority of the readers?
Don't gooks love the bislut?
>>
>>2406312
>racist/white supremacist
>biphobic
>sexist
How white do you think you are? Have you taken an ancestry and genealogy test yet?
>>
they will all end up alone. i think it is better like that.
>>
>>2406298
>If they go with team blonde they'll earn a lot.
>If they'll go with team pink they'll earn less.

No, it's the opposite, at least in Korea.
>>
>>2406315
Let's all imagine Seju as a man...
>>
>>2406310
The majority of the fanbase is mainly a combination of both camps: blonde and team. Blonde as simple fans, with less logical ones. And Pink with those who read the story with understanding and see what ending is more logical and even though they adore team pink they also claim they wouldn't feel ok with it because it wasn't built in their eyes. There's a third party, of course, which is team Sumin. Sumin fans wouldn't mind team pink if it was good so knowing one of those teams will win they chose what used to be called "the safe and healthy one" in their eyes which is Blonde. I can say I can't call team blonde a healthy one but I also can't accept pink even though I really like Seju. I see Sungji as a boring character, a very childish one which she proved in ch90. But I will never support addiction, obsession and abuse which is all about Seju. I want her to be strong. To stand up and walk with her head high once again. And I also want Sumin to be happy. Sungji gave her happiness, she made her fall in love again. And Sungji really does love Sumin so let her be happy too. Even though she's boring.
>>
>>2406313
Do you also take it serious when someone says Sungjifag, Suminfag or Sejufag?
>>
>>2406317
I see what you did there.
>>
>>2406319
Fag, and/or X-fag in general are not really offensive terms anymore insofar as they're being overused. Just like the term "femme."
>>
>>2406321
Ekhem, I did nothing. I do like both Sumin and Seju, it's possible to like them and not want them to end up together because of many reasons, you know?
>>
maybe seju will end up with her half-brother
>>
Unpopular opinion here.

All chapter, SungJi was off she showed a lot of vulnerability and more than anything insecurities.
Sumin never asked SungJi why she was crying, she forgot that SungJi wanted to live with her, she forgot their conversation when guys talked about Seju and looked depressed as hell.

I believe SungJi wanted a reassurance from Sumin, but she got none. Because she knows she is weak she got no choice but ran away.

If you ever been in love, like madly in love without someone who loved you less or cheated on you, I think you can understand SungJi.

Not that I am proud of it, but I moved out when my then girlfriend was away at her parents for the weekend. Because I knew she would tell me if loved me and I would never been able to leave her if she was here. Our relationship was nothing alike Sumin/SungJi but I can relate.
>>
>>2406325
i still don't think he is her brother
>>
>>2406327
Vulnerability, when shown in appropriate situations to safe people, are not synonymous with insecurity. Make the distinction between the two.

>Sumin never asked SungJi why she was crying, she forgot that SungJi wanted to live with her, she forgot their conversation when guys talked about Seju and looked depressed as hell.
>I believe SungJi wanted a reassurance from Sumin, but she got none. Because she knows she is weak she got no choice but ran away.

Communication failure is the last straw to any relationship, loving or not. Both of them need to strive for at least equally 51% of the effort most of the time.

>f you ever been in love, like madly in love without someone who loved you less or cheated on you, I think you can understand SungJi.
No, on a rational level, I know that that person doesn't deserve my love, so it's best for me to cut off contact with them, for both parties' sakes.
>>
>>2406325
Makes sense since he's been there for Seju since forever.
>>
>>2406317
Sungji fans are very rare.
>>
>>2406325
>maybe seju will end up with her half-brother
Why not, even if Seju herself said she's into women, she didn't have much trouble to cheat on Sumin with random guy fully for whole night, so why not to end with a guy who will see in her the dead mother younger version and who will care for her for whole life from that obligation?

Makes sense, after being dumped by Sumin Seju doesn't give a shit about herself anymore but then if she would get a kid she might start caring about someone than Sumin and her own misery.

Very anti-lesbian ending but then everything is possible with TG, they set it up so much that the only end for Seju is to either kill herself, die from depression, and/or end with crazy half-brother. What nice choices. Koreans love their drama to be even more fucked up than Japanese so I wouldn't be surprised.
>>
>>2406357
>but then if she would get a kid she might start caring about someone than Sumin and her own misery
She'd need to get this kid first. And we all know how making babies work. Can't see her ending up with her brother or potential real father. It'd be sick.
>>
>>2406324
>I do like both Sumin and Seju
>And Pink with those who read the story with understanding
You don't say. Never expected you to be a Seju/Suminfag with this post.
>>
After reading the translation, it pretty much confirmed that Sungji sacrificed herself for Sumin and Seju. She spent the whole chapter worrying about Seju (knowing Seju has nobody) and the pity and guilt is killing her that Sumin is unconcerned with Seju. She thinks it's her fault that Sumin/Seju are apart and it brings pain to them both. Or rather, she's blaming herself that Sumin can't go comfort Seju because she has to prioritize Sungji. Sungji has a weak spot for leaving people all by themselves. Remember when Sumin was alone on the death anniversary? Sungji came to the rescue. So this time around, she sacrificed herself to force Sumin to comfort Seju. She pities Seju deeply. "I, who has everything, robbed this woman of her sole friend/comfort." That's Sungji's personality; she's overly concerned and considerate of others.

At the restaurant, Sungji said her personality (too caring, too altruistic) would give her a life of being taken advantage of. That was her being introspective of this whole situation and her decision to be a martyr. She viewed herself as the source of Sumin and Seju's pain, so by leaving, she believed she would protect them both from more pain. When she asked Sumin for a kiss and after fucking, that was meant to be goodbye until emotions took over.

That gossip in the restaurant about Seju losing her inheritance made Sungji pity Seju even more. And seeing Sumin's worried face just nailed the coffin shut on Sungji's decision to sacrifice herself. You could see her expression was one of understanding in response to Sumin's zoned out, but worried face.

She left abruptly so that Sumin wouldn't be able to talk her out of her sacrifice.
>>
>>2406368
which makes her acting like a stupid kid instead of an adult. She knows Sumin loves her and wants to be with her and yet, she's leaving. If it's a pity for Seju then she's not sacrificing only herself but also Sumin and Sumin's happiness for Seju who will end up alone one way or another.
>>
>>2406357
she'll have a kid then name it sumin.
>>
>>2406368
This.

>>2406370
But I agree, she should have talked to Sumin. "Don't worry about me. Please, go see Seju. Just do it. I won't be mad or sad."

But I can't speak for how Sungji feels when she's always putting others before herself.
>>
>>2406377
>But I agree, she should have talked to Sumin.
no, because team gaji needs to release more chapters.
>>
>>2406377
>But I can't speak for how Sungji feels when she's always putting others before herself.
Suuuure... like she ever put Sumin before herself... Look, I absolutely disgust even a tiny possibility of team pink ending because of all the ugly things they put each other but I can't say Sungji, even being an angel, is any good either. She's not as perfect as some people see her. I know she might've felt insecure but Sumin proved over and over again that it's Sungji who she wants in her life, not Seju. And what does Sungji do? She's hurting the person who loves her bc she feels pity for someone who manipulated and hurt both of them? Normal people don't do that, never.
>>
>>2406381
sungji is different. she's not your normal girl. that's why sumin loves her.
>>
So, she broke up with Sumin after Sumin let go of Seju fully? but well, it's just drama ,they will be together soon...and Seju will die, TG is a bitch...
>>
>>2406386
Drama is good when it has sense. This situation is plain stupidity.
>>
>>2406381
>Normal people don't do that, never.
Sungji isn't normal. She's the embodiment of every k-drama, romance novel trope I've seen. "I'm leaving you because I love you."

I think Sumin will run to Seju and give her some kind of closure. Maybe the villa has answers for them both allowing Seju to finally heal. Then Sumin will chase after Sungji. They talk and make up. More healing. Seju's siblings die in a fire. Just because.
>>
>>2406392
No time for that. Only 3 chapters left. You can't heal Seju in one day, it'd take time to get rid of her bitterness, obsession, addiction and manipulative attitude with pitiful acting.
>>
guess they all will end alone with a lot of pain...that's how they will end it
>>
>>2406410
Impossible. It'd close the way for the spin offs. One team will win and it's most likely blonde. I'm pissed off on Sungji and TG rn and I refuse to buy next chapters unless TG fixes it all with logic and sense. Otherwise I won't pay for this anymore. Even if Sumin will end up with blondie instead of pinky.
>>
>>2406382
Sumin loves her bc she's good and has a pure heart. But she had hurt her again now. She kept her under "work hard and I may forgive you" for a long time until she told her ILY and now she was all about living together and Sumin was finally free of Seju and... yeah, Sungji left. This was a disgusting move no matter what, she better think about her childish behaviour very hard. I don't really want to see Sumin being the loyal pup and going after her, begging again. It's Sungji's turn to apologise.
>>
>>2406395
Distant ending... Seju is happily living in the villa with a new cutie
>>
>>2406426
I'd like that but it doesn't look like we'll get it. The ending will be bittersweet and part of TG's Q&A will end up a lie.
>>
So... First we've got Pulse turning into a senseless shit with what Lynn did, now we've got Sungji being a stupid kid. Guess it's time for my another uncountable playthrough of Mass Effect Trilogy and then Andromeda. May femshep&Liara and Sara&Peebee heal my pissed off mind.
>>
>>2406454
Sungji is the most mentally and emotionally mature and selfless character in wdtfs, at least she knows when to let go unlike Seju and Sumin.
>>
>>2406467
>at least she knows when to let go unlike Seju and Sumin
Lol no.. It was the worst time and way possible. Sorry but she made Sumin fall in love and then dumped her.
>>
File: tumblr_omsxqoWtzc1w7hjwfo3_500.gif (2MB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_omsxqoWtzc1w7hjwfo3_500.gif
2MB, 500x200px
>>2406454
>>
File: tumblr_onni9wgR5n1r3fdc5o2_540.gif (3MB, 540x257px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_onni9wgR5n1r3fdc5o2_540.gif
3MB, 540x257px
>>2406423
>>
>>2406496
Sungji made that decision bc of Seju's situation. Not everything is about Sumin.

Imo, they all need to take a break.
>>
>>2406518
no time for a break. 3 chapters left.

i'm not saying it's about sumin. if you say sngji is putting people before herself then she did a very bad job by chosin to put an abusive manipulator before herself and the person she claim to love and swore to protect. sensless and idiotic move.
>>
>>2406241
>But it's not gonna sell, though.
That means most people are delusional, they actually don't carewether it's logical or not, they just want to see only what they want to see, both Suminfags and Sejufags. But again, these fags are pretending as if they were most rational people, complaining that it's not logical and TG is shit when it doesn't go their way. Ha!
>>
>>2406742
Actually, Suminfags are the most logical between the fags of all 3 characters and is only because the majority of them wants a healthy and logical ending. They also usually don't hate Seju and/or Sungji and could accept both pink and blonde ending if it made sense. The thing is, pink ending doesn't make any sense and there's no way to make it happen in 3 chapters so if TG will go this way it'll be pulled out of the ass and disrespectful to all 3 characters.
>>
>>2406786
Okay, Suminfag.
>>
>>2406804
Sejufag.
>>
>>2406804
If you have nothing to say except of insults then you may want to not answer at all. You're making yourself look like an idiot.
>>
>>2406786
>Actually, Suminfags
>>2406807
Anon said
>If you have nothing to say except of insults then you may want to not answer at all. You're making yourself look like an idiot. >>2406810
Guys, have this in mind.
>>
They should all part ways and move on. Toxicity is at an all time high no matter how anyone looks at it. There will always be unrest. May they all reach a peaceful state of mind when they realie this.
>>
>>2406850
Yes, million times this. Please marry me.
>>
>>2406850
Seju can't move on.
Sumin won't be able to anymore.
Only Sungji is capable of doing it.
>>
But was not it easy to predict that Sungji would break the relationship with Sumin?
Since the day when Seju "entered" the house, Sungji became increasingly questioning.
Her behavior was not the same as her. Alone all the questions she ask wise to Seju. And we all know how keen Sungji is to count a lot herself.
And if you are still under the strain of the ex girlfriend and even as a current girlfriend does not get too much attention, it is then a miracle that Sungji acted thus. I mean, has Sumin since the day when Seju "entered" the house cared about Sungji? Not really. She gave most attention to Seju.
I think Sungji feels guilty that Seju suffers because Sumin was together with Sungji. And Sumin is hurt to see Seju suffer so much. Even if Sumin has separated all the bonds between Seju and her, her heart will always be with Seju. And apart from that, did Sumin really seriously fight for Sungji? And now do not say "yes" again. I mean really fought in deeds. I think this is that Sungji had been waiting for that Sumin finally fights for Sungji. May everything be that Sumin loves Sungji but love alone can not hold a relationship.
>>
>>2406282

Bleach had a fkn atrocious end. The novel only did "well" (didn't really) then it was because he used rukia to sell even when he did her character so dirty. Anyhow, kubo tite is a fuckwit and I'm hoping gaji doesn't fkn give us a bullshit ending that makes no sense.
>>
Why is the blonde girl doing this? Black haired girl clearly loves her. I hope she doesn't end up with psycho pink hair. (really bad with names)
>>
>>2406973
Kishimoto and his Naruto&Hinata and Sakura&Sasuke was the same. But unlike Kubo, Kushi had a massive fanbase and naruhina and sasusaku together were bigger than narusaku alone so he chose money over logic and is still selling very well. Hopefully TG will care about logic...
>>
>leaves for months.
>finally has time to catch up.
>is dumbfounded once again.
Seriously what is this bullshitery, TG just shitting aimless, just a stream of never ending bad choices.
There's no way any possible ending fulfilling any expectations. Looks just like a set up for yet another poorly developed "sequel".
All that it could be. The disappointment. And I still wanna see the ending. Fucking hell.
>>
>>2407208
Gonna disagree with that. While NaruHina might have been big, NaruSaku was just as big. So many were disappointed with all the end pairings aside from Shikamaru and Temari. Aside from the Sasuke fangirls, no one liked the SasuSaku coupling. Frankly most people thought Sasuke should have died or ended up with Karin. The problem was despite her shallow crush on a guy who showed no interest in her what so ever, Sakura was built up quite a bit with Naruto. I mean for fuck sake, they made that pointless comparison of Naruto's mother and her and even in that sequel, Sasuke neglects the shit out of Sakura. Hinata was the same way. Shallow crush on Naruto with no real build up. If you have to make a movie to shove in all the development that they didn't have in the main story, then it's not a good coupling.

Just look at that Boruto shit. Look at Boruto and Sarada's designs. They have no input from their mothers at all.
>>
>>2407208
i definitely can understand naruto's pairings sans sakura and sasuke but with bleach? that was a a major fuckup. i remember being on twitter and all these japanese tweets were going ??? with the whole pairing of ichigo and orihime when ichiruki clearly had the biggest fandom. but enough with that fuckery of a manga, i hope kubo tite falls off the face of the manga world, he clearly had no direction which was a shame cause his art was amazing. but TG's art is definitely my aesthetic and rofl about ppl freaking out about the "breakup", TG has been heavily hinting that sungji and sumin will end up together and even though i fkn hate ppl who ship seju with sumin, seju deserves so much better and TG better get his ass together in giving her an ending she deserves.
>>
>>2407740
>>2407440
>>2407208
>>2406973
GTFO. Leave the Naruto/Bleach relationship comparison else where.
>>
why y'all hating on sungji, i mean she's the only one who's always giving and understanding and shit. just because she ended things with sumin doesn't mean she's using her or smthing.duh she must have reached her limit with all the damn drama that's going on
>>
>>2407761
Are you me? She had enough thanks to f*cking Sumin. Sungji deserves much much better than this f*cking dumb bitch.
>>
>>2407761
I also think that Sungji has come to her limit and perhaps also that Sumin has not seriously fought for her. I guess this is that Sungji was waiting for.
I do not know. Sumin now has the ball in her hand. Either run after Sungji and clarify what's going on or go back to Seju. I hope she is finally fighting for her love.
>>
>>2407883
>Either run after Sungji and clarify what's going on or go back to Seju. I hope she is finally fighting for her love.
Me too. Especially because going back to Seju is just repeating the same shit she did for years. Also it would be weird, considering what she just told Seju in the previous chapter.
>>
>>2407905
Sumin has already said a lot and has not followed. Only action should speak instead of words by Sumin.
And if she does not fight for Sungji, she may have lost her forever.
I'm not saying it was cool from Sungji to simply let Sumin stand in the crowd. But I think that Sungji just came to her limit where she does not see any noticeable improvement after the cheating.
Plus, she just can not forget the cheating. I do not say that both love not each other. But I still think that Sumin will always love Seju. Perhaps no longer with full heart but the love for Seju will always remain. And if Sumin really loves Sungji, then she should finally wake up and say what she feels for Sungji.
I hope we learn Sungji's thoughts.
>>
and here we are again, under the attack of sumin haters. if you hate her so much and can't see how hard she worked to be with sungji then why do you even care if they'll end up together?
>>
File: 09 - t7DPrul.jpg (1005KB, 1080x4307px) Image search: [Google]
09 - t7DPrul.jpg
1005KB, 1080x4307px
>>
>>2408003
That has nothing to do with hate against Sumin, anon.
If you can not see how much Seju still means to Sumin ((You could well see in the conversation of the mens how Sumin hurts what they say. And Sungji saw that.)), then I do not know what you are reading and watching.
>>
>"I'm sorry I'm in love with you."
Just to confirm, it was Sumin that said this in the latest chapter 90?
>>
>>2408191
If you can't see how much Sumin loves Sungji then we do read competely different story. She had to work hard to earn ILY from her.
>>
>>2408275
Yes!!! That's What She Said
>>
File: 90.png (205KB, 800x498px) Image search: [Google]
90.png
205KB, 800x498px
>>2408275

내가 좋아해서 미안해.
Or "I'm sorry I like you." Since Sumin actually said here "좋아해joa-hae(suki)" not "사랑해sarang-hae(aishiteru)", but both are fine.
>>
>>2407761
Exactly, in reality who would tolerate everything Sungji has had to tolerate. She's clearly had enough and good for her.
>>
>>2407989
>>2408915
I agree, the poor girl had enough.
>>
겸지 @alggumba
·

좀 있으면 완결한다고 공지했지만 사실 외전을 졸라개짱 길게 할 생각이라 별 의미가 없다...

Gyeomji : We notified the ending is near, but the extra chapters are gonnabe ass long, so it doesn't feel like it's going to end. (since she has to work on it)
>>
겸지 @alggumba
·

항상 고민하던 것이 있었는데 외전에서 시험해볼 예정이다

About the extra chapters, I'm thinking of trying something that I always had in mind but was afraidof trying.
>>
>>2408941
>About the extra chapters, I'm thinking of trying something that I always had in mind but was afraidof trying.
So BDSM or on-screen scenes of sex with men?
>>
>>2409022
>So BDSM
Add rape to it and you'll end up with Pulse. Don't want it here.
>>
i have a question ... why looks sumin so shocked at the fireworks? is it a) because sungji told her something which we have not seen yet or b) because sungji released the hand and gave her back the ring?
because when sumin looks back, she looks no longer so shocked and looks at the ring.
my guess is that sungji still stands there.
>>
>>2409533
She gave her ring back and vanished. It's the ring she had on her finger, the same she was given by Sumin.
>>
>>2409680
I know. But why before this shocked facial expression? And then looks backwards, no more shocked.
That can only be before Sungji pressed the ring in Sumins hand that she said something to Sumin and then disappeared in the crowd.

I think Sungji said something to Sumin, which we haven't seen yet. Then let go of the hand and at the same time pressed the ring in Sumin's hand.

Sungji thinks she's doing Sumin a favor when she leaves. So that Sumin can take care more about Seju.
>>
>>2410222
Sumin parted her ways with Seju, she doesn't love her anymore and she won't go to her. Not after what she told her, how she severed all the ties between them. It would make absolutely no sense. IF Sungji does that to Sumin than she's a hypocrite who promised to protect her from hurt and end up being the one who hurt her. I bet Sumin will go after her and they'll talk. This is just another stupid overdramatic pissing off move from TG.
>>
>>2410283
>she doesn't love her anymore and she won't go to her.
She never said this. On the contrary, she said "And I love you" to Seju not long ago, because she likes playing with people's feelings.

>>2410283
>they'll talk.
I doubt since they never talk.

Sungji had enough and she finally made a right decision. It's good for her mental health.
>>
>>2410335
>She never said this. On the contrary, she said "And I love you" to Seju not long ago, because she likes playing with people's feelings.
No, that was a long time ago. Recently she:
-forgot about Seju's birthday
-made red scarf for Sungji
-thought only about Sungji
-told Seju to fuck off and not wait for another snow

>I doubt since they never talk.
They do. Sungji knew EVERUTHING about Seju's situation and her past with Sumin. No one but Sumin could've told her all about it. Just because the talking happens behind the scenes doesn't mean it doesn't happen.
>>
sungji broke up with sumin because she can cleaaaarly see that sumin kind of still cares about seju but acts indifferent.i mean its okay to care for other people but its the ex were talking about and sungji clearly knows seju is still not over sumin. that's adds to the weight of her hurting ya know. she must've felt like shes always being taken advantage of so she decided to take a huge step of breaking things up with sumin and made that one final sacrifice. yep, she's being a saint while not being a martyr
>>
>>2410222
she must've seen it coming.the breaking up part. the break up should make her realize that not all people can forgive, be patient and forget things for her all the damn time
>>
Does sung ji have cancer?
Has there been hints of that or something?
Did I miss on a big plot point?
>>
>>2410959
You do realize there's no way in hell for team pink happening in 3 chapters? Stop hoping, it'll hurt less.
>>
>>2410986
No.she has amnesia.like fifty first dates amnesia.so she forgets all the fucks sumin give to her everyday
>>
>>2410994
take a chill pill.i wasn't even rooting for seju x sumin endgame. I just stressing that sungji broke up with sumin because that poor girl had enough. Their relationship isn't doing anything good for the both of them desu, sungji doing the giving and not the other way around.
>>
>>2411019
No, she's not such a poor girl. And she didn't do it for herself. She did that for Sumin so she can ultimately get her shit together and tell her she parted ways with Seju to be with her and she doesn't care about the rest of the world etc. If Sungji would've done it to herself she would've ran like a little kid who lost a teddy bear. And it's Sumin doing the giving, not Sungji. Just look how hard and how long she had to work to hear "I love you" from Sungji. How long Sungji kept her in an unknowing state of- will she forgive me and be with me or not. Even Seju told the blondie that she's the center of Sumin's life now and Seju's just a leftover of what they used to be. If this leftover is hurting Sungji so much then I don't know if I want her to be anywhere around Sumin who gave up everything to be with her, good job included. If the assassin didn't show up, they'd happily live together by now. But of course we needed more drama to prolong the story and create more plotholes, destroy Seju and change Sungji into a brat who promises one thing and does something completely opposit.
>>
Why is it automatically said that you want to protect the person you love, that Sungji also means so. Maybe she means herself. Perhaps Sungji sees herself as a factor that stands between the bond of Sumin and Seju.
And I mean, Sungji is not stupid to see how Seju and Sumin deal with each other, and how much Sumin as well as Seju suffer. Especially Seju, because Sumin is not on Sejus side. And I think, that Sungji thinks Sumin is not to be on Seju's side. And so Seju suffers so much.
Clearly, no thing that Sumin loves Sungji but still I think that Sumin does not love Sungji with full heart.
And Seju loves Sumin forever is no longer a secret.
I think Sumin and Sungji have to talk with each other. These two have never talked about serious problems with each other.
>>
>>2411025
>good job included
Sungji actually felt sad about Sumin not being her team leader anymore.
>>
>>2411206
>Maybe she means herself.
Unless she was narcissistic, which is clear as day not the case here, so we can safely conclude that who she's mentioning was indeed Sumin. Something needs to be clarified here is "the desire to protect "that person"" can be manifested into different types of behaviors and why does everyone have to jump straightly to the conclusion that if she had said so, she would have had to mean that she's gonna kick Seju out of Sumin's life and stay with Sumin after that? Why does Sumin's love life have to be so black and white, as in "if not Sungji, else Seju"?

>Seju suffers so much.
Are you implying that Sumin and Sungji have to take responsibility for Seju's voluntary self damage? What's she doing to help herself get out of her suffering? By blackmailing, manipulating people and stirring drama to people who she claims to "love"? Plus, Seju doesn't even possess the least of self-respect now. "Treat yourself the way you want people to treat you." (Yeah, I'm intentionally reversing the roles here but it's true nevertheless.)

>Seju loves Sumin forever
I was close to having a heart attack reading this sentence. Are you absolutely utterly positively sure Seju is gonna "love" Sumin for eternity? See, Seju's not in love with Sumin at all, for she'd been using Sumin as an emotional tampon/personal therapist/family surrogate when she was with her. Please don't romanticize and confuse obsession with love. Supposedly "normal" love would not have as much ups and downs and drama like this one and let me say it again: This is unhealthy and straight out codependent and needs to be stopped. I do not endorse a close relationship between Sumin and Seju now but in the far future, when both of them have managed themselves better, then maybe there might be some chances for reconciliation and possible brand new romantic endeavor but definitely not now.
>>
>>2411487
>highs and lows
Poor word choice.
>>
>>2411472
Doesn't change the fact Sumin left the job to part her ways with Seju and she did that for Sungji.
>>
>>2411487
Let me hug you. But people still won't understand.
>>
>>2411509
She did it for herself as well. Don't blame Sungji for this decision, because she never asked for it. She only asked if they could move in together and that never happened.
>>
>>2411512
She asked and didn't do a shit to move in. She could've done it, chose not to.
>>
>>2411513
Because Sumin wanted to cut ties with Seju regarding the apartment first. At the end all she did was cheat on Sumin.
>>
>>2411522
*cheat on Sungji
>>
>>2411522
She cheated on her before all of it.
>>
>>2411522
Cheating happened before the idea of moving in together even appeared in Sungji's head. They were on good terms for a while before Sungji proposed to move in. She could've and should've done it, even (or maybe espeially) with Seju out there. But she didn't. So she's the one to blame for it, not Sumin. You really like to vilinize Sumin for things she didn't do, don't you?
>>
>>2411535
No, I actually like Sumin, but that anon seemed to blame Sungji for everything, which is retarded. For me the biggest and only shit is still Seju.
>>
>>2411522
> <Something happened> at the end of <something else>.
At the end of the day, Seju simply could not even love herself, let alone making Sumin happy.

>In the end, <something happened>.
In the end, Sumin decided to leave Seju for good, no more strings attached.
>>
>>2411510
Thank you. *hugs*
Thread posts: 416
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.