[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Love Live Thread: 同性结婚统一中国 Edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 368
Thread images: 143

Zenkai no Rabu Raibu (Sanshain) >>2355555

Official Twitter accounts for all your update needs:
https://twitter.com/LoveLive_staff
https://twitter.com/lovelive_SIF
https://twitter.com/lovelive_SIF_AC

Important Dates
August 1st- Chika Takami’s Birthday
-Round 2 PDP Election begins at 1pm JST. Vote ends at 1pm JST, August 7th. Results announced on August 25th
August 2nd- Solo/Trio Song CD released
August 3rd- Honoka Kousaka’s Birthday
August 5th- Happy Train Tour, Day 1 at Nippon Gaishi Hall, Nagoya
August 6th- Happy Train Tour, Day 2 at Nippon Gaishi Hall, Nagoya
August 7th- Round 2 PDP Election ends at 1pm JST
August 8th- Rikako Aida’s Birthday (Riko Sakurauchi’s VA)
-Setsuna Yuki’s Birthday
August 16th- Shuka Saito’s Birthday (You Watanabe’s VA)
August 19th- Happy Train Tour, Day 1 at World Memorial Hall, Kobe
August 20th- Happy Train Tour at World Memorial Hall, Kobe
August 25th- Aqours Performance at Anisama, Day 1
-Round 2 PDP Election results announced.
>>
>>2391893
Updated with LV information.

August 1st- Chika Takami’s Birthday
-Round 2 PDP Election begins at 1pm JST. Vote ends at 1pm JST, August 7th. Results announced on August 25th
August 2nd- Duo/Trio Collection CD Vol.1~Summer Vacation~ released
August 3rd- Honoka Kousaka’s Birthday
August 5th- Happy Train Tour, Day 1 at Nippon Gaishi Hall, Nagoya
-Live viewing in South Korea, Taiwan and Hong Kong
August 6th- Happy Train Tour, Day 2 at Nippon Gaishi Hall, Nagoya
August 7th- Round 2 PDP Election ends at 1pm JST
August 8th- Rikako Aida’s Birthday (Riko Sakurauchi’s VA)
-Setsuna Yuki’s Birthday
August 16th- Shuka Saito’s Birthday (You Watanabe’s VA)
August 19th- Happy Train Tour, Day 1 at World Memorial Hall, Kobe
-Live viewing in South Korea, Taiwan and Hong Kong
August 20th- Happy Train Tour at World Memorial Hall, Kobe
August 25th- Aqours Performance at Anisama, Day 1
-Round 2 PDP Election results announced.
>>
>>2391893
>both Taiwan and Germany have recently legalized same-sex marriage
>Mainland China is still generations away

Heh.

Really makes you think.
>>
>>2391930
Technically China legalised it first in Asia since the Republic of China is on that island.
>>
>>2391944
Yes, the Republic of China, not commie chink.
>>
Is this a /pol/ thing?
>>
>>2391930
You're mean and I love it.
>>
>>2391930
>both Taiwan and Germany have recently legalized same-sex marriage

It's only a political distraction and ploy here in Germany, though. It's not impossible to be revoked (though unlikely, it might get revoked for the same reasons it got instated. But I don't think it's necessary to "worry").

sage, because blogpost.
>>
File: YoshiRuby1.jpg (63KB, 749x688px) Image search: [Google]
YoshiRuby1.jpg
63KB, 749x688px
Posting some 'crack'
>>
File: 63999173_p4.png (443KB, 800x773px) Image search: [Google]
63999173_p4.png
443KB, 800x773px
>>
>>2391893
Can we get a mod to prune this thread?
Dumb OP is obviously trying to rile /int/, /pol/, and /lgbt/ into shitposting
>>
File: IMG_1121.jpg (218KB, 1046x1910px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1121.jpg
218KB, 1046x1910px
>>
File: IMG_1102.png (179KB, 650x916px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1102.png
179KB, 650x916px
>>2392238
I don't think the picture was provacative enough to comment on desu.
>>
File: HOLYFUCK.png (1MB, 775x512px) Image search: [Google]
HOLYFUCK.png
1MB, 775x512px
Rinpana is real.
>>
>>2392238
Probably the same moron at >>2355668 from the look of it.

I too hope a mod deletes this thread, we can start a better one after.
>>
Couldn't the mod just delete the whole thread if a geopolitical shipping joke was too hot for this site? Now it just looks stupid.
>>
Embarrassing, Love Live-ers
>>
>>2392338
Blame the weenie whining about it in the first place
>>
File: 1459626606854.jpg (149KB, 1024x740px) Image search: [Google]
1459626606854.jpg
149KB, 1024x740px
>>2392257
>>
File: 01.jpg (2MB, 3000x1896px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
2MB, 3000x1896px
I don't think anyone translated this issue of Dengeki G's Magazine, so here goes
---
CHIKA: "Even now that we've grown so much, and found differing goals in life, I'm still standing on these mountains covered in verdure, and seeing the same view as my childhood friend!"

Wow, the season of greenery's come!

The sun's shining bright, the waves are sparkling, and the clouds are so white, they hurt to look at.
Those are the signs that the best time of year is coming to our seaside town.

But, in this green time of year, a lot of bugs also come out around here.
That's the one thing I'm a little worried about, I guess?
Like, Kanan and I don't care too much, since we're wild girls,
but, Riko and Yocchan, being the city girls that they are, don't seem to like bugs very much.

According to Riko, I'm actually the weird one for not being bothered by the grasshoppers and butterflies, or even the crickets and stinkbugs.
Still, while it's easy to imagine that You and I wouldn't be so bothered by bugs, since we dress so rough, Riko's eyes went wide with shock when she found out that even Kanan was totally fine with them, Ahaha!

Well, I mean, not that I'd blame her for forgetting, but Kanan's older than us!

When we were little, and a bug would show up and scare us, someone had to sigh and grab the bug with their fingers, bringing it outside to take care of it. That was Kanan's job.

I'm proud to have someone as reliable as Kanan as my childhood friend!
And what's more, Kanan is a semi-pro diver, so she knows a lot about sea life, and there's much weirder things living in the water than whatever weird bugs live around here.
Ehehe.
I wish I could hurry up and start diving too!

When it's my 18th birthday, Kanan promised to teach me how to dive.
Is Aqours gonna be super-duper famous by then?
I hope so! Or actually-!
I'll do my best to make that happen!

This is Chika Takami, shouting this oath amidst the green mandarin trees on the hilltops!
>>
File: 02.jpg (730KB, 1620x2048px) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
730KB, 1620x2048px
>>2392608
YOSHIKO: This sudden evening shower is yet another blessing upon Yohane today!

Aaaagh!
Seriously!? It was a clear, sunny day up until this moment! Then, the moment I started coming downhill, it started pouring! What's going on here!?

I shake my fist at the sky and shout, but...
Ugh.
I'm just wasting my time soaking in the rain.
It's always like this.
I seriously can't stand it.
Of all the days not to have an umbrella.

I'm fully aware of how unlucky I am, so I used to always keep an unbrella at the bottom of my bag, but I've been getting careless lately.
Is it because I've been spending too much time with the careless people in Aqours?
The members of Aqours don't really care about good luck or bad luck.
They're just so postive that they accept everything as it is. Well, it sounds nice when you put it that way, but they really don't think about anything at all.

Like, Chika's so brainless, she wants to start from this seaside village out in the middle of nowhere and become the top idol group in Japan!
Which reminds me about the umbrella I was supposed to bring. I let Chika borrow it while she was showing us ideas for dance moves, and forgot to get it back from her.
Well, actually, Chika was swinging it around so hard while she was dancing, she bent the spines out of place.
Or, if we want to be blunt, she broke it.

And, because of that, I've got no umbrella for today.
So, of course, that's when it rains.

Honestly, I can always count on my demonic powers!
Yeah, if that's how it's gotta be, then I'll be positive about it too.
I wish someone were here to see how I turned a clear and sunny day into a rainstorm, but it's just my luck that I'm alone right now.
Man, my luck is so terrible!
Aren't you amazed?
>>
File: 03.jpg (754KB, 1620x2048px) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
754KB, 1620x2048px
>>2392609
RIKO: When I'm enveloped in the aroma of early summer flowers, I feel like I might encounter fairies in here

Wow, there's so many flowers blooming here!
It's so pretty!

When I was in Akihabara, the only places I'd see flowers was in parks or at shcool, or by the sidewalk along the river, those sorts of places where people specifically planted them.
Oh, and at florists' shops too.

Here in Uchiura, whether it's along the streets on the way to school, or the hills behind my house, or even in the little bits of open ground along the seaside road, there's so many wildflowers blooming.

I was like wow, I didn't know there were so many flowers in nature before.
I felt this strange excitement.

These were unlike the flowers in gardens and flower shops, which were neatly organized for public display.
The flowers growing by the roads of Uchiura all have different shapes and appearances.

There's more of the cute little flowers than the larger ones, and you see a lot more green leaves than flower petals.
It's like they're in their casual clothes,
Still, for some reason, the flowers all look so relaxed, it's beautiful.
They look like they're shining.
When I see them fluttering and swaying in the wind, it makes my heart tingle to know that flowers can bloom like this.
Hehe. Isn't that a bit similar to all of us in Aqours?
I think I'll be able to make a wonderful drawing today.
>>
File: 04.jpg (678KB, 1620x2048px) Image search: [Google]
04.jpg
678KB, 1620x2048px
>>2392610
MARI: "There's only one secret trick to pulling off a triangle bikini: Have confidence in your own body!"

Come on, Ruby.
Can you stop fidgeting?
You were the one who came over and asked me to teach you how to wear a bikini, right?
Hehehe.
So, I've gotta give you what you asked for. I'm the resort girl Mari, and if I'm wearing any swimsuit, it's gotta be a bikini! Here's our little triangle bikini lesson. Let's start!
Number one:
Leave about 3cm open between a triangle bikini's bust.
When you put the triangles together completely, it makes you look childish, and your cleavage also gets squeezed together... Wait, what?
Cleavage... cleavage... where did that cleavage go?
Oh well!
You're still a cute little first-year, so it's okay for you to do the adorable and lovely look.
And, number two is to keep the bottom band tight!
It looks sexier if you have it digging into your skin just a little bit!
Since you're so thin, we'll really have to tie it tight to make sure it doesn't come undone!
And number three, this is the most important part.
Always have someone else help you put your bikini on!
You see this?
Lift it here and adjust the shirring, and it'll keep the bust in perfect position!
If you do it yourself, then the meat in your bust moves around with your arms, and we can't have that. Good.
I'll definitely help you get dressed next time, too, so whenever we're wearing triangle bikinis, let's help each other put them on, okay, Ruby?
>>
File: 05.jpg (740KB, 1620x2048px) Image search: [Google]
05.jpg
740KB, 1620x2048px
>>2392611
TO HANAMARU: Have you ever run into an oni during the Setsubun festival?
During Setsubun, a lot of oni come to the temple, so I ran into them all the time. Just kidding, ehehe! Our temple's also held some Setsubun events, ever since I was little, so I knew that the men from the village all pretended to be the oni. So, even though I'm normally so cowardly, I wasn't all that scared of the setsubun oni! What a relief!

TO YOU: You seem like the type that would celebrate Boys'Day in May rather than Girls' Day in March, but do you have any special memories about the Hinamatsuri festival on Girls' Day?
Memories about Hinamatsuri, huh? We have this huge shelf for displaying the hina dolls, but when I was little, I'd crawl under the shelf and make it my secret base! It's a seven-story shelf, far bigger than I was back then, so I'd just cover the sides with cardboard boxes, and then it was like my own secret room, covered in red carpets! I'd eat lots of hinaarare[rice cakes offered during Girls' Day] inside!

TO YOSHIKO: What sort of April Fools' tricks do you like to play on April 1st?
On April Fools, I... don't play any tricks on people, relaly. I've already got enough bad luck... er, I mean demonic powers, so wouldn't it be scary if I told a lie and then it somehow came true? Like maybe next year, a meteor could fall and hit me on April 1st... Oh no, did I just say that!? That was a joke! Just a joke! Gah, this is why I hate April Fool's...

TO KANAN: What sort of memories do you have of Children's Day from when you were little?
Children's day is May 5th. Smack dab in the middle of Golden Week, right? Since my family runs a diving school, what's supposed to be a holiday for everyone else is actually the busiest time of year for us. So, unfortunately, I've only got memories of working my butt off! Oh, but when I was REALLY little, Chika's family would babysit me. Well, I do have memories of bathing in iris petals with her, I guess!
>>
>>2392612
(cont)
TO RIKO: What do you do on Mother's Day?
It's really nothing special, but I give my mom carnations and some small presents. Just as thanks for the things she does for me every day, right? I'd sometimes make curry or some other simple food for dinner, but I've been so busy doing activities with Aqours this year, I don't have enough time for that this year. I've decided to buy a potted flower this year!

TO MARI: What sort of Halloween parties do you have?
Trick or treat! I've always thought of Halloween as a holiday for kids, so I'm pretty surprised by how big it's gotten lately! I don't like all that hard zombie makeup, so I don't do any Halloween parties. But, all of Aqours's costumes are so funny, they almost always look like some sort of costume, so I'm definitely full of holiday spirit!

TO CHIKA: During winter solstice, do you really bathe with mikan oranges, rather than yuzu?
Huh!? Of course I bathe with yuzu for the winter solstice! After all, my family runs an inn! And we're a genuine hot spring inn! For seasonal events like these, we always do them the traditional way! In addition to yuzu baths, we also have iris baths, mint baths, and ginger baths! We do a lot of mikan baths in November, so if you like that, then feel free to spend a night at Tochiman!

TO DIA: How does the Kurosawa family celebrate Christmas?
Christmas with the Kurosawa family... well, it's nothing special, you know? There's a lot of parties during that time of year, so most of the time, it's just me and Ruby at night. We eat gratin and cake (A little bit Christmassy) made by our chef, and go to sleep. We don't get any presents once we're out of elementary school. We don't do anything romantic, but the one difference would be that Ruby stays up watching TV until midnight, maybe?
>>
>>2392612
>>2392614
(cont)

TO RUBY: Your sister's birthday is January 1st, so in the Kurosawa house, do you wish her a happy new year or a happy birthday first?
Hmmm, I think we say happy new year first... It's like, our family isn't very festive anyway, so that's how it always goes! Actually, not that I know too much about this, but there's this old method called kazoetoshi, where everyone's age goes up by one on January 1st! So, in my house, me and my sister both get one year older on New Year's Day!
>>
>>2392608
Thanks for the effort. Some suggestions for you if you want to continue doing this in the future:

- Maintain consistency in whether to use suffixes. Chika at >>2392608 is one clear example, if you're keeping "Yocchan" from the original text you should keep "Kanan-chan" and "Riko-chan". It's particularly jarring since Chika addresses all her friends (except Dia) with "~chan".

- Go through your translated text with spellcheck to pick out any typos! We can't edit posts on 4chan, after all, so there's no way to fix something once it is up.

- There's a fine balance between readability and keeping to the original, which oftentimes is a matter of personal taste. For the Mari-Ruby article, as an example, you obviously spaced the lines in the same manner as how they were written, but it comes out like one whole large block of text. The sentences are generally short, so that's not as bad as it could be, but adding an empty line between lines, or organizing them into paragraphs, makes reading easier.

While we're at it, is there any reason for your choosing this issue instead of the most recent Dengeki G's issue which just came out? Just wondering.
>>
>>2392338
I am afraid you will now have to deal with it for the next month since someone got asspained.
>>
>>2392238
If that was 'riling' I would hate to see OP actually trying.
>>
File: RedLeader1.jpg (593KB, 744x1052px) Image search: [Google]
RedLeader1.jpg
593KB, 744x1052px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGU7j4_jZjw&feature=youtu.be

Rikyako on Riko as 7/11 Image Girl

http://www.moetron.com/post/163526316958/love-live-sunshine-scans-from-dengeki-gs
http://www.moetron.com/post/163526362413/love-live-scans-from-dengeki-gs-september

Love Live Scans from September.

https://blog.onibe.moe/aqours-2ndlive-callbook-nagoyakobe/

Callbook for Nagoya and Kobe
>>
File: tumblr_otyvnhX7Yk1wrr5q0o4_1280.jpg (362KB, 1200x858px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_otyvnhX7Yk1wrr5q0o4_1280.jpg
362KB, 1200x858px
https://chikarikotranslations.tumblr.com/post/163645047458/a-special-day-source-kougi-kougiw-please
>>
File: IMG_0369.jpg (207KB, 850x843px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0369.jpg
207KB, 850x843px
Today is August 1.

Happy Birthday Chika.
>>
File: Gay.png (1MB, 806x1032px) Image search: [Google]
Gay.png
1MB, 806x1032px
Happy birthday Chika. Riko will always be gay for you.
>>
>>2392643
>While we're at it, is there any reason for your choosing this issue instead of the most recent Dengeki G's issue which just came out? Just wondering.
No particular reason. I just felt it was in need of translation.
>>
>OP image deleted
huh?
>>
Round 2 PDP Election has begun and ends on 10th August, 1pm JST.
https://lovelive.bushimo.jp/pdp/vote/

How to vote
1. Click on button below favourite girl
2. Press いいね

The only reward we are likely to get are comments from the Top 3.
>>
>>2392611
This is going to end in Mari taking Ruby's childhood in her stride, isn't it?
>>
File: 64156124_p0.jpg (234KB, 645x768px) Image search: [Google]
64156124_p0.jpg
234KB, 645x768px
Happy birthday!
>>
>>2393221
Is that Rin I see in the picture?
>>
>>2393736
Probably Chika's mom
>>
>>2393745
Really!? If that's so, then I'm guessing the other one is Riko's mom right?
>>
>>2393748
If you mean the girl on the very right and front of the pic, that's Chika's other sister.
>>
File: C_lvuRhUIAEdX7r.jpg (77KB, 600x794px) Image search: [Google]
C_lvuRhUIAEdX7r.jpg
77KB, 600x794px
This is surprisingly nice.
>>
File: IMG_1178.png (997KB, 1761x2329px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1178.png
997KB, 1761x2329px
>>2393926
The glorious prequel.
>>
File: IMG_1179.png (504KB, 1200x744px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1179.png
504KB, 1200x744px
>>2394028
>>
File: 1474862894691.jpg (566KB, 1730x1156px) Image search: [Google]
1474862894691.jpg
566KB, 1730x1156px
Apparently one of the proposed titles of the show was "Girlfriends".
>>
>>2394033
Do you have an Aqours version of this image?
>>
File: DGO6OPAUIAALDfK.jpg (122KB, 700x831px) Image search: [Google]
DGO6OPAUIAALDfK.jpg
122KB, 700x831px
Happy birthday, Honkers!
>>
File: Idols264.jpg (63KB, 748x546px) Image search: [Google]
Idols264.jpg
63KB, 748x546px
Happy Birthday Ran and Honoka
>>
File: HonkHonk.jpg (1MB, 1000x1317px) Image search: [Google]
HonkHonk.jpg
1MB, 1000x1317px
>>2394194
Happy Birthday Honks the time traveler.
>>
File: tumblr_omv3zoN7aA1vb5g3ro1_1280.jpg (495KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_omv3zoN7aA1vb5g3ro1_1280.jpg
495KB, 1000x1200px
>>2394609
Happy birthday Honoka!
>>
>>
Full version of Manatsu wa Dare no Mono? is out if you're into that good sisterly love. Lyrics are pretty easily interpreted as being about eachother, too.
>>
File: PerfectDream27.png (1MB, 1003x1920px) Image search: [Google]
PerfectDream27.png
1MB, 1003x1920px
Today marks the official start of HPPT.
>>
File: RedLeader193.png (561KB, 1300x700px) Image search: [Google]
RedLeader193.png
561KB, 1300x700px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jg46rA-TtEI
>>
>>2396004
I'm hoping for more ChikaYou this season.
>>
>>2396345
I hope not. They committed to ChikaRiko heavily in season one and going back on that would be cheap.
>>
>>2396345
I'm hoping for more ChikaRiko myself.
>>
>>2396345
That's the last thing You needs. She was the least developed character and it was largely because she was only defined by her relationship with Chika. Even her heart to heart talks with Riko and Mari were about Chika. She needs to have real interactions with other members.
>>
>>2396345
I'm hoping for ChiKanan.
>>
>>2396507
Yeah, if they go back on ChikaRiko for ChikaYou, it'll be clear they don't care about coherent character/relationship development & are just being swayed by whatever is most popular with fans at the moment...
>>
>>2396659
>>2396507
>>2396537
Agreed.
>>2396626
I find that really cute. I hope they get happy, fluffy scenes together. I'd be happy with ChiKanan or ChikaRiko honestly.
>>
>>2396507
How does what they did in season one prevent them from changing focus from ChikaRiko to ChikaYou? They could just come up with some reason that Chika's attraction to Riko was just an infatuation and not real love. Or You could finally confess her love to Chika.
>>
File: dumped.jpg (113KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dumped.jpg
113KB, 1280x720px
>>2396728
That's called backtracking, one the worst things a script writer can do. Especially when the writing empathizes how close ChikaRiko is (even by the characters in the show) and leaves poor, poor You in the dust.

I don't really hate You, if anything I feel sorry her and want her to be happy, but pursuing Chika will just make her miserable and put her character development on a standstill. The writers need to give her a new shipping partner.
>>
S1
You loses Chika to Riko

S2
You falls for Yocchan only to lose her to Maru

S3
You falls for Ruby only for Ruby to choose her own sister

PDP S1
You is now a fat PE teacher who moved to Odaiba to get away from all the pain. She confesses her love to Ayumu only to be looked down upon and rejected.

After years of not getting what she wants, You snaps and becomes a rapist.
>>
>>2396728
>They could just come up with some reason that Chika's attraction to Riko was just an infatuation and not real love

How about this? Fuck you.
Are you really this desperate to the point that you want yuri removed in order to save your shit ship? Unbelievable.
>>
>>2396794
You'd be surprised how many yuri "fans" here downplay or even outright deny yuri scenes just to somehow make their favorite rarepairs plausible.
>>
>>2396783
At the same time You bottling up her feelings will likely only lead to her melting down. That and I'm tired of the childhood friend always losing in anime.

>>2396792
I hope not
>>
>>2396794
No need to get angry anon.
Personally if they're going with the ship war route I think it would be interesting.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lse7CaYLbsA
>>
File: ChikaYou48.jpg (96KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
ChikaYou48.jpg
96KB, 1024x768px
>>2396809
Because the one thing Love Live needs is more ship wars.

>>2396537
I agree with you 1000%.

What happened to the You who wanted to be a sailor? Who had a dream outside being an Idol? Now everyone in the fandom, with the anime sharing fault, can only focus on the part of You who is a loser/cuck.
>>
File: ChikaRiko05.jpg (703KB, 2040x2543px) Image search: [Google]
ChikaRiko05.jpg
703KB, 2040x2543px
>>2396808
I'm of the opposite mind. I find ChikaRiko a breath of fresh air since its a ship that is not based on Childhood friends for once.

I will agree though that the whole 2nd year triangle should be wrapped up with minimum angst (unlikely). Then You gets shipped with someone else because she deserves to be happy.
>>
>>2396808
>That and I'm tired of the childhood friend always losing in anime.

I agree.

ChiKanan should be given a chance.
>>
File: Sunshine325.jpg (33KB, 214x887px) Image search: [Google]
Sunshine325.jpg
33KB, 214x887px
Day 1 Setlist courtesy from LL Wikia.
>>
File: RubyMaru24.jpg (57KB, 450x567px) Image search: [Google]
RubyMaru24.jpg
57KB, 450x567px
Day 2 in Nagoya has begun.
https://twitter.com/LL_Wikia
>>
>>2396874
>>2396880
Isn't it funny (read: pathetic) how people keep shilling LL Wikia even when they have outright stated their so-called coverage is less comprehensive this time? And since the supposed translators on their staff aren't based in areas with LVs they're just parroting whatever reports are saying.

Case in point: around this time yesterday there was an influx of people @-ing the account to ask whether the HPT costumes lit up, which they didn't answer because they couldn't answer. Spoilers: yes the costumes did light up.

Really, just search "HPT" on Twitter and you can easily find other accounts that report in better detail.
>>
>>2396808
>That and I'm tired of the childhood friend always losing in anime.
Love Live is full of childhood friends pairs: RinPana, YoshiMaru and several variations of HonoKotoUmi and DiaMariKana.
>>
>>2396915
>H-how dare people link to an amateur wikia instead of my twitter account!
>>
>>2396915
>just search "HPT" on Twitter and you can easily find other accounts that report in better detail.
Such as?
>>
File: 641.jpg (86KB, 255x1200px) Image search: [Google]
641.jpg
86KB, 255x1200px
>>2396728
Look, I'm probably the biggest ChikaYou fag in the world, but I think this would be awful. They built up ChikaRiko's relationship in season 1, so they need to stick with it. Also I feel like it would be really out of character for Chika to hurt Riko like that.
>>
>>2396964
Plus, if they made Chika heartless enough to throw away her bond with Riko to hang out with You more, would you even want to ship her with your girl? She'd probably just cast You aside once she got bored.
>>
File: C_GWcoxVYAAxGNW-orig.png (2MB, 1683x1050px) Image search: [Google]
C_GWcoxVYAAxGNW-orig.png
2MB, 1683x1050px
>>2396844
>>
File: 95Xil5O.jpg (194KB, 879x662px) Image search: [Google]
95Xil5O.jpg
194KB, 879x662px
>>2396844
>>
>>2396920
Bitter wikia asslicker detected.
>>
>>2396964
Like I said earlier here, why can't they put more ChikaYou scenes in the next season? This won't negate what they did in the first season of the anime after all. They could even make it into a ChikaYouRiko OT3, which isn't as bad as just ChikaRiko. It would also (probably) make both us ChikaYou and you ChikaRiko fans happy.
>>
File: Sunshine326.jpg (54KB, 669x817px) Image search: [Google]
Sunshine326.jpg
54KB, 669x817px
Day 2

>>2396990
You still complaining about the quality of their work or have you actually started translating LL Dengeki articles?
>>
I like RikoHane much better than ChikaRiko.
>>
>>2397070
No thanks. I hope they don't even give a bone to YoshiRiko in S2.
>>
>>2397070
Please give us YouRiko instead
>>
>>2397021
>This won't negate what they did in the first season of the anime after all
It negates the sincerity the anime staff has for yuri if they'll arbitrarily change something to satisfy the whims of one group of shippers.

>They could even make it into a ChikaYouRiko OT3, which isn't as bad as just ChikaRiko
For you.

>It would also (probably) make both us ChikaYou and you ChikaRiko fans happy
Again, only you. You have everything to gain and we have everything to lose.
>>
>>2397054
> still believing only LL Wikia translates material, or is the only source of translations of good quality
Anon...
>>
>>2397090
Do we have other translation sources? I'd love to have them, wikia stopped doing the 100% coverage thing they said they would.
>>
>>2397084
Why would you lose anything by them adding a ChikaYouRiko OT3? From my POV, it seems Sunshine will only gain not lose anything by introducing this ship.
>>
>>2397096
They don't like a three-way.
>>
>>2397096
>From my POV
Exactly.

How about we reverse the perspective here?

In an alternate universe, it was ChikaYou, not ChikaRiko, that was being pushed by Sunrise last season. A ChikaRiko fan wanted to compromise by having it become an OT3 instead. Would ChikaYou fans accept?
>>
>>2397096
Why would ChikaRiko fans want to compromise when they already got what they wanted in season one?
>>
>>2397093
If you mean translations for magazine articles, the wikia never fully translated all the LL/LLSS articles to begin with unfortunately. Remember the SID series?

There are anons who can understand the articles' contents in these very threads though, and we're overall less cancerous than threads on other boards, so you can check out /u/ archives if you have time to burn.

For other translated content, here is a good starting point: http://saitou-shuka.tumblr.com/post/154924193112/
The post itself is on Tumblr but also links to translators on YouTube etc. As for reports on the HPT tour, as >>2396915 mentioned just search for "HPT" on Twitter (use the advanced search if necessary) and you can find plenty of coverage.
>>
>>2397146
I've been following team ONIBE for non print media stuff. I just want someone to scanlate manga and SID.
Judging by your reply I guess we don't have a dedicated translator for it, but I'll try to scour the archives. Thanks.
>>
>>2397130
Yes they would because like I said it would, because like I said earlier, even in the case of this hypothetical alternate universe Sunshine, it would only gain not lose anything by introducing an OT3.
>>
>>2397156
>not lose anything by introducing an OT3.
Not everyone likes OT3s.
>>
>>2397156
Really? Honestly, since somebody here said
>They could even make it into a ChikaYouRiko OT3, which isn't as bad as just ChikaRiko.

It seems to me that they don't really prefer the OT3 option that much, since they're considering it to only be slightly better than the ChikaRiko menace.
>>
File: YouChika kiss.png (579KB, 677x1920px) Image search: [Google]
YouChika kiss.png
579KB, 677x1920px
>>
>>2397156
Eh, no. The only Aqours group that could function as an OT3 would be KanaDiaMari, the 3rd years, who have already been shown to have a ton of history and chemistry with one another. Haphazardly introducing ChikaYouRiko now, a group who barely functions together even after season one thus far, would make for extremely poor writing. After all, what does Sunrise owe to you? It's unfortunate for you that ChikaYou did not work out, but who's to say she won't be paired with someone better than Chika?
>>
>>2397556
Like who? Nobody? There's no A-RISE (well there is Saint Snow, but their members aren't really likable) or Tsubasa (which worked well with the KotoUmi ship in the original Love Live!) in this Sunshine to pair You up with.

Also S1 had enough (forced) ChikaRiko already. Both of them could use some development outside of each other. They could also stand to interact more with the other members of Aqours.

Interestingly enough, I do like MakiNico, NozoEli, and slightly RikoYou (but not as much as ChikaYou which is my OTP). It's not that I hate Riko as a character, I just don't like the ChikaRiko ship.
>>
>>2397586
That anon's right. What does Sunrise owe you to? Do they have to satisfy every possible ship, or just your own headcanon? You call ChikaRiko "forced", but you want to force your own ship. Isn't that a bit hypocritical?

>Both of them could use some development outside of each other. They could also stand to interact more with the other members of Aqours.
This statement applies to You far more than any other member of Aqours. She needs to get away from Chika if you don't want her to remain as the flattest character like right now.
>>
>>2397586
Sometimes you just have to accept defeat. The staff is pushing ChikaRiko and there are more than enough people who likes that ship, don't ruin it for them by adding an OT3 to the mix.
>>
>>2397586
You don't seem to understand. Chika and Riko have not been forced because they haven't been thrown into each other for the sake of them being together. They were developed together, and the fact that the anime took the time to develop them together is, believe it or not, a good thing. I'm sorry, but I would never suggest an anime to abandon the quality of the writing in favor of one little ship. If anything, I would respect them more for being able to develop the relationship that they chose to develop in the first place. It's okay that you don't like ChikaRiko, but it's not okay to assume that canon has to bend to your will. That's where fanfiction and doujin come in to fulfill your wishes.
>>2397608
Agreed. You can't just orbit Chika all the time or what character she has will fade from existence, and with that, her popularity will begin to sink. She'll end up suffering more from the narrative than Kotori did in the original series.
>>
File: remember.jpg (143KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
remember.jpg
143KB, 1280x720px
>>2397586
>Calling ChikaRiko "forced" because anon does not like it
This again? If you want forced, check out anime NicoMaki. That came out of nowhere that it actually confused new viewers. Both SID and Manga did far better developing NicoMaki than the anime.

Also, OT3 doesn't work well with 2nd years of Aquor's. It's not like µ's 2nd years where Honk's extreme extroverted personality was able to make the widely different personalities work with each other to make OT3 viable

Chika in an interesting contrast, is shown to be more introverted. It's shown in flashbacks when she rejects You's offers to join athletics or Kanan's prodding to swim. Its also why she gets along with Riko so well since they can relate to each other. Its ironic really, that poor You's athleticism is what works against her.
>>
File: CwUyxPJUkAAIC1l.jpg (81KB, 770x630px) Image search: [Google]
CwUyxPJUkAAIC1l.jpg
81KB, 770x630px
So, what's the consensus about YoshiMaru here?
Is it popular here or no?
>>
>>2397632
I went into the anime having read all of Mezashi's YoshiMaru and was dejected that there doesn't seem to be much basis for it in the show. If anything they ship Ruby with Hanamaru.

It's a real shame, I think Mezashi's works of them are fantastic.
>>
>>2397632
>>2397653
There's a difference between shipping 2 people just because they're both girls and shipping them because canon depicts them as compatible.

"Fanon" Yoshiko/Hanamaru and how they are in canon are not entirely the same.
>>
Madokami in heaven, are you still arguing?

>>2397586
I hated TsubaHono and KotoUmi so I doubt I will accept YouxRivalShip.
>>
File: DGkb-i0V0AAbrTi.jpg (120KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
DGkb-i0V0AAbrTi.jpg
120KB, 1000x1000px
>>
File: DGjyAqIUMAAb51b.jpg orig.jpg (66KB, 426x602px) Image search: [Google]
DGjyAqIUMAAb51b.jpg orig.jpg
66KB, 426x602px
>>2397621
Chika is an interesting take on the typical "genki orange-haired protagonist" character, in that she does act very energetic but her insecure, introverted side is also a significant part of her personality. It's like Riko showed up and immediately became the person she was most comfortable confiding in, because even though they act very different they can relate to each other's insecurities.

Sometimes friendships/relationships really do spring up like that, so I dunno why everyone is so stuck on calling them "forced"
>>
>>2397780
>I dunno why everyone is so stuck on calling them "forced"
It's just a 4chan buzzword for when you want to sound smart but can't actually make an argument. A relationship that slowly develops over the entire course of the series, based on a common interest and different but compatible personalities is the opposite of forced. It's even more stupid coming from a person who wants S2 to discard all development of ChikaRiko and make You the love interest, because that surely wouldn't be forced at all.
>>
File: IMG_1239.png (121KB, 423x763px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1239.png
121KB, 423x763px
Wish we could all get along and love Love Live together
>>
File: XnuFkzl_d.jpg (51KB, 640x369px) Image search: [Google]
XnuFkzl_d.jpg
51KB, 640x369px
>>2397780
Your explanation has helped me to appreciate ChikaRiko even more now. Thank you.
>>
File: DGnVbVTUMAA8MlU.jpg (174KB, 816x1124px) Image search: [Google]
DGnVbVTUMAA8MlU.jpg
174KB, 816x1124px
>2nd years x 3rd years

Yes. This works for me.
>>
File: 1470411201130.jpg (252KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1470411201130.jpg
252KB, 1200x1200px
>>
>>2397632
prefer RubyMaru but it can be cute
>>
File: 60708513_p0.jpg (432KB, 800x566px) Image search: [Google]
60708513_p0.jpg
432KB, 800x566px
Of all of the possible OT3s, this is my favorite.
>>
>>2397792
It felt forced because Sunrise seemed to need to put ChikaRiko in almost every episode. We get tons of it and not much development for either Chika or Riko outside of it.
>>
>>2398153
Like that anon said, that's not what forced means. That's just you thinking it's unfair that one ship is favored over yours.
>>
>>2398153
Shouldn't we be celebrating that LLS basically had a romance anime format with ChikaRiko? Imagine saying "Chikane/Himeko felt so forced, almost every episode was about their relationship!"
>>
>>2397021
I knew OT3 people were just upset their ship didn't happen so they force their favorite girl into another couple.
>>
>>2397701
What ship(s) did you like in the original one? I (for some reason) seem to more flexible regarding ships in School Idol Project then I am in Sunshine. In the original one I was okay with Honoka and almost any girl.

>>2398184
Except that's not quite an exact comparison since the plot of Kannazuki no Miko is focused on (yuri) romance, while Sunshine is supposed to be about them working together to save their school. Thus excessive focus on focus on ChikaRiko, or heck any ship... yes even if they had done ChikaYou seems to me to be detracting from that goal. Don't get me wrong I do like that there is some focus on romance, but it shouldn't me the majority focus in Sunshine. In that regard, I guess that's why I like School Idol Project (minus the movie, which I never saw, but am meaning to) more that Sunshine.
>>
File: 9eef3ed24b2ef305a6e08e8033fe3427.jpg (1008KB, 1050x1485px) Image search: [Google]
9eef3ed24b2ef305a6e08e8033fe3427.jpg
1008KB, 1050x1485px
Best ship ever!
>>
File: 1475069129345.jpg (463KB, 1427x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1475069129345.jpg
463KB, 1427x2048px
>>
>>2398305
Anyone have a translation for this?
>>
>>2398208
Unless it's KotoHonoUmi or KanaDiaMari, I agree with you. Those are the trios shown with the most chemistry and history with one another.
>>
File: 1234.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1234.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>2396626
It seems all too likely that the same people making noise about how "real" and "not forced" Chika/Riko is while pointing to Riko's "daisuki" will be ready to dismiss that Chika has said the exact same thing for only one other character. Kanan.

Anchan's closing MC at Nagoya really brought out how close the bond between them is, too. Suwawa was reflecting on how she could still do better and asked the audience if they would continue to watch over them as the tour goes on to the subsequent stops. Anchan added later that "the happy party train can't set off if not for Kanan-chan."
>>
File: drop_05.jpg (400KB, 1352x1956px) Image search: [Google]
drop_05.jpg
400KB, 1352x1956px
>>
>>2398500
>It seems all too likely that the same people making noise about how "real" and "not forced" Chika/Riko is while pointing to Riko's "daisuki" will be ready to dismiss that Chika has said the exact same thing for only one other character. Kanan.

Are you trying to instigate something? I like both ships, thank you very much. And the sadly underrepresented ChikaDia.
>>
>>2398500
I'm not going to dismiss that. Love Live is known for encouraging multiple ships (and I know a lot of people like that about it), and that's just yet another example of it. They even cut off the scene with Riko saying 'daisuki' right before we could see Chika's reaction to it just to keep things ambiguous.

Personally I prefer to think of Chika/Kanan's dynamic as a Chika looking up to Kanan like an older sister, since Kanan has much more chemistry with the others in her year, and I find the Chika/Riko/You love triangle interesting.
>>
>>2398593
>Personally I prefer to think of Chika/Kanan's dynamic as a Chika looking up to Kanan like an older sister

I agree. For some reason I can't really see them getting together romantically, but if they somehow decide to go with that route I'm still down with it.

In my experience in this franchise there hasn't been a ship, both the official team endorsed or fan spawned, that I dislike, but I do prefer certain ships over others.
>>
>>2398184
Translation of Forced: I'm an asspained YoshiRiko/YouChika shipper platinum mad that my favourite ship didn't get anything while ChikaRiko took 90% of the screentime.
>>
Looking at the archive, there was thread back in April where someone said that the last LL event had over a hundred yuri doujin circles while the hetero circles were only in the single digits. Is there a source for that?
>>
File: AyuSetsu2.jpg (616KB, 1024x690px) Image search: [Google]
AyuSetsu2.jpg
616KB, 1024x690px
Happy Birthday to Setsuna and Rikyako.
>>
>>2398644
True

I do not know because they say they forced him in each episode, when it will be subtle ChikaRiko moments that led to a pleasant result, it was not the focus of the story but it had some importance
>>
>>2398603
Well I don't like ChikaRiko. Maybe it's because I like childhood friend romance (ChikaYou or ChikaKanan) and tsunderes (MakiNico) over transfer student romance (ChikaRiko). On an unrelated note, Dynasty does have a ChikaYoshiko doujin on it. You might want to give it a look over.
>>
>>2398223
>excessive focus on ChikaRiko
I think you're exaggerating. The focus of ChikaRiko (and KanaMari) in Sunshine is no more than the average subtext show. Actually, now it's on par with the average subtext show, compared to the original series which many on /u/ felt was quite lacking in terms of yuri. For me, that's an improvement because I only care about yuri when watching anime.
>>
>>2399076
It seems excessive because the average subtext show has a smaller cast than your average idol show, which also means fewer alternate pairings for people to ship.

I agree about the yuri though, I wasn't expecting so much. Now we just need something for the 1st years next season.
>>
My (currently) ideal pairings would be ChikaYou and RikoYoshiko. No opinion on the others.
>>
File: 1486835578390.jpg (146KB, 504x1419px) Image search: [Google]
1486835578390.jpg
146KB, 504x1419px
>>
>>2398500
I love ChikaRiko and ChiKanan, thank you very much. I adore how close their relationships are in universe and I can totally see it working out romantically.
>>
File: 1483356946860.jpg (436KB, 800x1130px) Image search: [Google]
1483356946860.jpg
436KB, 800x1130px
>>
Any thoughts on DiaMaru? I just read a rather cute one on AO3.
>>
File: 60290453_p4.png (1MB, 1329x1000px) Image search: [Google]
60290453_p4.png
1MB, 1329x1000px
>>2399297
I approve of this OT3. More than I should desu
>>
File: IMG_20170809_004346.jpg (274KB, 2048x1691px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170809_004346.jpg
274KB, 2048x1691px
>>
File: IMG_20170809_004323.jpg (256KB, 1500x1800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170809_004323.jpg
256KB, 1500x1800px
>>
File: IMG_20170809_003432.jpg (199KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170809_003432.jpg
199KB, 1600x1200px
>>
File: IMG_20161211_220959.jpg (37KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161211_220959.jpg
37KB, 800x600px
>>
File: IMG_20161211_221013.jpg (40KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161211_221013.jpg
40KB, 600x800px
>>
>>2399415
What happened to the black uniforms?
>>
>>2399487
they got washed
>>
>>2399354
The childhood friends one? I didn't like how it had Maru constantly take the lead while Dia was a pathetic mess. Not that the pairing should be about a cool confident Dia seducing a whimpering Maru, but Dia should be allowed to maintain some big sisterly dignity. It's what Maru likes about her.

>>2399365
That just feels like twisting the knife in poor You's heart.
>>
>>2399487
According to the Dengeki magazine, the black uniforms is used when transitioning from summer to winter. We probably won't see it if the anime decides to skip over winter straight to spring.
>>
File: PerfectDream28.png (871KB, 600x1154px) Image search: [Google]
PerfectDream28.png
871KB, 600x1154px
https://ganbaramen.tumblr.com/post/163846662478/pdp-famitsu-app-roundtable-with-rina-ayumu-and
New Content from Famitsu

https://ganbaramen.tumblr.com/post/163733058708/aqours-2nd-live-tour-pre-tour-cast-qa-en
ICYMI, pre-tour talk.
>>
>>2399520
I feel as though You will find someone regardless of who Chika ends up with. I just don't see that being You herself.
>>
>>2399520
No the one I read was about Dia trying (and failing) to make a fish for her wife Hanamaru. It's called Captain Watanabe's Cooking Class.

>>2399812
I'm not giving up hope that they will put more focus on You and Chika in the next season. Maybe You will finally get the courage to confess her love for Chika and both of them will get together.
>>
>>2400027
On second thought don't read that DiaMaru one I posted.

Here's a much better one:
https://archiveofourown.org/works/11730231
>>
File: GXyRvYl.png (200KB, 1024x670px) Image search: [Google]
GXyRvYl.png
200KB, 1024x670px
>>2400103
It really is good. I think it gets the power dynamic just right: neither is in control, both are embarrassed, Hanamaru approaches Dia more subtly, while Dia's the one who will ultimately take the initiative.
>>
File: 1487363127955.jpg (192KB, 1200x796px) Image search: [Google]
1487363127955.jpg
192KB, 1200x796px
>>
>>2400027
For your sake, it's best not to get your hopes up on that.
>>
File: 58679809_p0.png (2MB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
58679809_p0.png
2MB, 1200x1000px
>>
>>2400313
On which part? More focus on You and Chika's relationship or You confessing her love to Chika?
>>
>>2400347
Latter definitely won't happen, former could but not in the way you're hoping for. I predict there'll be more focus on YoshiYou, given how it was foreshadowed in the ending of season one.
>>
>>2400557
How was it foreshadowed?
>>
File: 1491608174133.jpg (310KB, 2000x1702px) Image search: [Google]
1491608174133.jpg
310KB, 2000x1702px
>>
File: DG41hUUVwAAc6Qg.jpg (74KB, 750x811px) Image search: [Google]
DG41hUUVwAAc6Qg.jpg
74KB, 750x811px
https://twitter.com/KEPY94/status/895712312320901121
>>
File: C_xrq99UwAItcJY.jpg (159KB, 1200x1057px) Image search: [Google]
C_xrq99UwAItcJY.jpg
159KB, 1200x1057px
>>
>>2400965
Kanan x Umi(?) that's an interesting ship. This is shipping right? I can't read Japanese so I'm assuming it is since Chika and You have hearts over them.
>>
>>2400983
No, Umi and Kanan are just sharing a nerd moment about frilled sharks (pronounced as "rabuka"), while Chika and You are wondering if they meant loveca stones.

On a related note, the same rabuka/loveca pun was made in one of the Aqours streams as well.
>>
File: kotokanan.jpg (122KB, 800x770px) Image search: [Google]
kotokanan.jpg
122KB, 800x770px
>>
File: 1473086614269.jpg (482KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1473086614269.jpg
482KB, 1536x2048px
>>
File: KanaRin.png (534KB, 472x580px) Image search: [Google]
KanaRin.png
534KB, 472x580px
>>
>>2400965
>>2401005
>>2401010
>>2401011
Not entirely sure what's going on with the crossovers but it's kinda cute.
>>
Karuha nickmack anthology

https://www.melonbooks.co.jp/detail/detail.php?product_id=275456
>>
File: 1493146212026.jpg (127KB, 640x908px) Image search: [Google]
1493146212026.jpg
127KB, 640x908px
>>
>>2400598
Foreshadowed in the ending scenes of each episode of S1, where Yume Kataru yori Yume Utaou plays. You and Yoshiko have a picture as kids together and they're shown gayly holding hands at the end where they stand parallel to one another. Plus it's pandered to in the Unicorn Blizzard scan pretty heavily (it's super cute).
>>
>>2401277
Best Aqours girl and second best Muse girl. It checks out.
>>
File: 0021.jpg (296KB, 1200x1072px) Image search: [Google]
0021.jpg
296KB, 1200x1072px
>>
File: 1473732600632.jpg (377KB, 1715x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1473732600632.jpg
377KB, 1715x2048px
>>
File: 58973770_p0.jpg (2MB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
58973770_p0.jpg
2MB, 2480x3508px
>>
File: 58973770_p1.jpg (2MB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
58973770_p1.jpg
2MB, 2480x3508px
>>
File: DFg58cXUMAAra1q.jpg:orig.jpg (163KB, 635x1063px) Image search: [Google]
DFg58cXUMAAra1q.jpg:orig.jpg
163KB, 635x1063px
>>2396989
Why is Kurokawa so freaking awesome.
>>
Riko doesn't need Chika. She needs Yoshiko. RikoHane is clearly better than ChikaRiko.
>>
>>2401983
Where does RikoHane even come from? I'm seriously asking because I see a ton of fan works and art for it but not much support in the anime or game. I'm guessing the seiyuus interact a lot or theres interaction in some other canon??
>>
File: DF85eNXUwAAIKFS.jpg (196KB, 728x1020px) Image search: [Google]
DF85eNXUwAAIKFS.jpg
196KB, 728x1020px
https://twitter.com/kougiw/status/891494777878831108

*Looking at pornography with Riko*
>>
File: DERq2myVoAAQi6a.jpg (212KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
DERq2myVoAAQi6a.jpg
212KB, 1200x900px
>>
File: 61048150_p0.jpg (204KB, 1278x849px) Image search: [Google]
61048150_p0.jpg
204KB, 1278x849px
>>
>>2401983
I highly disagree with you.
>>2401994
Pre-anime fanart and fan artists. The seiyuu used to interact a bit but not enough to warrant shipping them. It's been on a decline in popularity for a long time; YoshiMaru succeeded it.
>>
Now thinking about it, maybe it would be better if S2 just presented a lot of subtext for various couples without committing to any one specific couple(s). That way it won't alienate people who like ChikaYou, ChikaKanan, DiaMari, DiaKanan...
>>
File: 58854846_p0.jpg (574KB, 889x1198px) Image search: [Google]
58854846_p0.jpg
574KB, 889x1198px
>>2402124
Yeah, God forbid one of these things actually takes its lesbians seriously.
>>
>>2402124
No, fuck that. I would rather they give strong subtext for a couple I don't like than weak subtext for a lot of couples including ones I like.
>>
File: HonoxMaki07.jpg (1MB, 3084x4102px) Image search: [Google]
HonoxMaki07.jpg
1MB, 3084x4102px
>>2402124
The first anime had pretty clear cut shipping preferences for µ's. It doesn't stop shipping of alternate pairings on official material. There something for everyone.
>>
>>2402124
That's stupid and then mentality of shippers whose ship didn't happen. Yuri anime have far too much subtext and not enough actual couples. Sorry your ship doesn't seem likely but the solution isn't to doom other ships.
>>
>>2402159
It's probably the same guy who wanted a Aqours 2nd years OT3.
>>
The thing is that Sunshine (and the original) are not yuri anime. Yes they do have subtext in them, but the yuri is not the primary focus. That and most of it can be written off as good friends if you don't like the ship(s) that they present.

>>2402159
Thing is us yuri fans are probably only a minority of the people who watch Love Live whether it be the original or Sunshine, so I think that it would be better to stick to purely subtext. This not only avoid angering people who's ships didn't happen, but also the people who don't care about ships or shipping in general.
>>
>>2402192
Seriously? That's the route you're willing to take? So because your ship isn't happening you want to try and say Love Live isn't yuri in the first place so no yuri fans should be happy?
>>
>>2402231
That anon is right though. You're free to ship whoever you want but at the end of the day it's just subtexts and nothing officially canon.
>>
>>2402240
The subtext in these series is stronger and has better build up than actual canon relationships in other works. Saying your free to ship anything is true but also completely ignores what the shows are trying to portray. That's just people upset their ships aren't being pushed in the show so they don't want any ships to happen. Riko tells Chika she loves her and You acts like it's the end of the world. If Chika was a guy no one would question what type of love Riko and You feel for her.
>>
>>2402192
> Thing is us yuri fans are probably only a minority of the people who watch Love Live whether it be the original or Sunshine, so I think that it would be better to stick to purely subtext
It likely is the opposite, actually. Yeah, of course there will always be doujins of faceless dicks stuck into the girls, and those who consume/like/produce such material. But even those people can recognise that their waifus would sooner be into their group-mates than them. And whenever ships between the characters are mentioned, you'd see (for instance) tons of comments on Niconico/LINE Live remarking on it, the audience screaming like mad at the events and lives, etc.
>>
>>2402240
>but at the end of the day it's just subtexts and nothing officially canon.
by that logic nanofate and many other couples are not canon, that anon reminds me of the anon who claims that all the raibus are horny rabbits who only wants to fuck each other and they live in polygamy only because their ship doesn't have that many fanart
>>
>>2402240
I know you're too young to realize it but canon isn't everything and not being canon doesn't somehow invalid everything that points to a couple being a couple. Explore different media and realize what is usually done to establish a good couple.
>>
>>2402258
>anon who claims that all the raibus are horny rabbits who only wants to fuck each other and they live in polygamy
Hey, I only think that way about µ's. Aqours has a different dynamic, aside from MariKanaDia.
>>
>>2402240
>subtext
>not canon
You don't know what subtext means. Please shut up.
>>
>>2402240
>>2402192
>avoid angering people
Let me guess, you're Team TamaoNagisa.
>>
>>2402384
I don't know what that is but my point is let people ship whatever they want. If you berate them for expressing their opinion of wanting to see a bit of their ship supported in the anime then you're no damn better.
>>
>>2402387
TamaoNagisa is a ship from Strawberry Panic which did not happen in the end. Some supporters of this ship are known for writing extremely shit 'fix fics' which derails the characterisation of the winning dyke Shizuma just so their pet ship can happen.

IOTW- 'Angry' Losers.

There will almost always be emotional people angry their ship loses. I'm okay with people continuing to ship what they want just don't get angry and negative when the source material doesn't give you what you want. Writing a shit story like what I mention is negative since you're just using bastardisation vision on characters to get your self-imagined happy ending.

I don't care either if you believe 'a bit of your ship' should be supported but I don't agree with them since as the above mentioned it will look stupid after an entire Season emphasising ChikaRiko.
>>
>>2402124
>>2402192
>us yuri fans

Speak for yourself. Go to /vg/, you'll be more at home with the waifufags.
>>
>>2402394
Just because there is no 'source material' or it doesn't end in your ship, doesn't mean a Commandment has been handed down from God himself writing 'Thou shalt not ship X or you will be sent to hell.'

Even if YouChika does not happen, what's stopping you from supporting it?
>>
>>2402398
I did not say anywhere in that post that I didn't like yuri, so stop putting words in my mouth. Heck some of my favorite ships in the franchise are NozoEli, MakiNico, HonoKoto, and TsubaHono. I was merely trying to be realistic here, since by confirming ships Sunrise will limit what people can do with the franchise. In that regard, I'll be happy enough with merely suggesting various ships in S2 instead of spending a ton of time on any one specific ship.
>>
>>2402415
>since by confirming ships Sunrise will limit what people can do with the franchis
Is confirming ChikaRiko some sort of Imperial Edict written 'don't ship anything else now' which we must obey?
>>
>>2402415
Yeah you like yuri so much that you want it to be downgraded to subtext.
>>
File: tmp_6337-64402196_p0-540389582.jpg (261KB, 842x595px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_6337-64402196_p0-540389582.jpg
261KB, 842x595px
It's a sad day when someone hates ChikaRiko so much that they would rather erase it from canon so they could pretend their alternate ship is canon.
>>
>>2402417
No, but it might alienate people who aren't here for the shipping. That and both ChikaRiko and MariKanan aren't canon but merely strongly suggested.

>>2402442
Yes, because subtext unlike text leaves more open to interpretation- it lets you decide who you would like each character to be paired up with instead of the writers dictating who they should be paired up with. That and Love Love is first ultimately an idol anime and from what I remember no other idol anime confirms ships, they merely suggest at them.
>>
>>2402586
>unlike text leaves more open to interpretation
That's a good cover, though I have to ask: how big of a waifufag are you? Canon has not, and will not, stop anyone from shipping.
>>
>>2402586
Why are you still here? Just leave already. You are just babbling nonsense.
>>
File: 258d800be1deab2977cde3c5f466f1ab.jpg (502KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
258d800be1deab2977cde3c5f466f1ab.jpg
502KB, 1280x1024px
>>2402587
I guess I'll have to agree with you in that regard. To me shipping isn't about what is presented, but is instead of what could be (ChikaYou) or ought to be. That said it doesn't really hurt Sunshine to hint at other ships in S2, since from what I remember, they did something similar with SIP and MakiNico. The first season had almost no scenes that supported MakiNico, while the writers (apparently?) saw how popular it was and decided to add a few scenes here and there in S2 of the original anime series.

>>2402661
I don't see any "nonsense" in the post that you linked to.
>>
>>2402685
You're really just coming off as a butthurt shipper. Period.
>>
>>2402685
Nicomaki was already popular because of all the pre-anime material.

Can we stop now with this bullshit?
>>
>>2402586
>That and Love Love is first ultimately an idol anime and from what I remember no other idol anime confirms ships
They should and if Love Live would, my respect for the franchise would be a great deal higher.
>>
Here's a bunch of RikoHane doujins that were posted in the last thread (not by me). Hopefully they will be translated sometime in the future.

[CURL UP (murata)] ひみつのりこちゃん
https://www.mediafire.com/?q6w709v0dg9pexj

[float (はづき)] よしりこねこみみ事件!
https://www.mediafire.com/?q3b2cucb4y7hiag

[float (はづき)] 同人作家リリーとヨハネの活動記録
https://www.mediafire.com/?z1tfhxzddqbgkk9

[ありすくろす (逢坂圭)] にゃんにゃん日和
https://www.mediafire.com/?dr26bf2daibbho8

[おとめのはにかみ (みくるん)] 恋の終えかたをおしえて
https://www.mediafire.com/?bazvba9z8bzcfi7

[てりやき茶房 (伊久間さつき)] Kiss me! My Lily!!
https://www.mediafire.com/?noavpeq7kehw53w

[びびっどサンダー (ズミクニ)] Stop召喚事故!
https://www.mediafire.com/?9t3427s2ss7zm7v

[ひろいそら (鷲宮ひろ)] どうぞよしなし
https://www.mediafire.com/?vyfk661hlh4ely3

[猫と万華鏡 (ぬくぬく)] リリヨハいちねんせい
https://www.mediafire.com/?s9x89w8c689wuu0

[みやこ時計 (ミヤコヒト)] よしりこ写真集 Girl's Jam
https://www.mediafire.com/?54uledcavfvk84a
>>
>>2402586
The character interactions are far more important and focused on in Love Live than the music. Them being idols is just an ends to a mean and is rarely as important as character drama.
>>
>>2402685
Surely no one actually likes how the anime handled NicoMaki, right?
>>
File: d8453cf6d6cd937e70ab47c5b9b6bd83.png (942KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
d8453cf6d6cd937e70ab47c5b9b6bd83.png
942KB, 1500x1000px
Wow I never expected this one.
>>
>>2402794
Okay, what non-Nico and non-Maki members were you shipping them with to believe you are such a special snowflake?
>>
>>2402921
I like NicoMaki. I just meant that the anime does a bad job of depicting their relationship and thus shouldn't be used as a model for writing other relationships.
>>
File: 1470973156630.png (325KB, 723x723px) Image search: [Google]
1470973156630.png
325KB, 723x723px
>>2402685
Dude come on. ChikaYou is my 2nd favorite LL ship. But I'd much rather see a canon yuri ship in a popular show like LL.

I don't even really like ChikaRiko that much (though they are cute), but I'd rather have it than more shitty subtext.
>>
Any thoughts on the cross generation ships like Honoka x Chika, Maki x Riko, Nozomi x Mari, etc? Personally I find them kind of cute.

>>2402978
Who's your number one favorite? Mine's (from Sunshine) is ChikaYou, while my one from the original series is a toss up between MakiNico and NozoEli.
>>
File: 58510191_p0.jpg (2MB, 2362x1653px) Image search: [Google]
58510191_p0.jpg
2MB, 2362x1653px
>>
File: 1480393597566.jpg (119KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1480393597566.jpg
119KB, 848x1200px
>>
>>2402581
This is because ChikaRiko directly contests two popular pre-anime ships, which involve two other characters who are also two of the most popular characters with the most vocal fans. It's obvious that it'll attract much more hate and accusations of 'forced' than say, KanaMari whose opposition are just the less vocal Dia fans (and they're very good sports about it).

Though the extent of it is quite shocking to me. It's much worse here compared to the Tamao/Yayafags of other fandoms.
>>
>>2402991
>Any thoughts on the cross generation ships
I can't help but wonder how would they meet in the first place. They seem cute though.
>>
>>2402685
>Riko said she loves Chika in the same context as het ships
I know you're stubborn, but, come on. You can't just erase that. You shouldn't WANT to erase that. I'm happy there was a scene like that, where Chika gives her that loving, adoring look in her eyes and Riko confesses that to her. I'm happy the series is headed in that direction. I'm sorry ChikaYou isn't canon, but in all honesty? I'm more happy they took a ship and developed it from the ground up like that. It makes them more meaningful and significant and that is coming from someone who previously shipped ChikaYou before the anime even aired.
>>
File: 57372364_p0.jpg (433KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
57372364_p0.jpg
433KB, 1000x1000px
>>2403000
The Washi-Washi pair.
>>
File: 09.jpg (241KB, 699x955px) Image search: [Google]
09.jpg
241KB, 699x955px
Reminder that lilies are poisonous to cats
https://exhentai.org/g/1093943/eb63691da3/
>>
>>2403038
From what I remember the context was about liking the piano or being an idol. That and we do not see Chika's reaction to it. Regardless ChikaRiko isn't canon in that they left it vague as to whether or not Riko was referring to romantic or friendly love with Chika.
>>
>>2403094
>whether or not Riko was referring to romantic or friendly love

Okay, /llsifg/.
>>
File: 1502510446328.jpg (328KB, 2048x1448px) Image search: [Google]
1502510446328.jpg
328KB, 2048x1448px
>>
File: 1502593555384.jpg (769KB, 1682x1572px) Image search: [Google]
1502593555384.jpg
769KB, 1682x1572px
>>
File: 1502629138017.jpg (455KB, 661x935px) Image search: [Google]
1502629138017.jpg
455KB, 661x935px
>>
File: 1502664776263.png (2MB, 1412x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1502664776263.png
2MB, 1412x1000px
>>
File: 1502648580167.jpg (134KB, 750x919px) Image search: [Google]
1502648580167.jpg
134KB, 750x919px
>>
File: 1502655338412.png (903KB, 722x1976px) Image search: [Google]
1502655338412.png
903KB, 722x1976px
>>
File: DFp-p_GUAAAABor.jpg (68KB, 609x868px) Image search: [Google]
DFp-p_GUAAAABor.jpg
68KB, 609x868px
>>
File: DFp-qeZUMAEX94z.jpg (64KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
DFp-qeZUMAEX94z.jpg
64KB, 700x700px
>>2403153
>>
File: 1502622353865.jpg (70KB, 725x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1502622353865.jpg
70KB, 725x1024px
>>
File: tumblr_ouniyoWZ7f1vcqw8eo1_540.gif (1001KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ouniyoWZ7f1vcqw8eo1_540.gif
1001KB, 540x304px
>>
File: ktm1.jpg (173KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
ktm1.jpg
173KB, 600x848px
>>
File: ktm2.jpg (123KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
ktm2.jpg
123KB, 600x848px
>>2403161
>>
File: 1502240134578.jpg (2MB, 3650x2775px) Image search: [Google]
1502240134578.jpg
2MB, 3650x2775px
What about the manga translation? Is somebody doing it or everything is dead?
>>
File: DHHz3VYUAAQ_EqO.jpg large.jpg (84KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
DHHz3VYUAAQ_EqO.jpg large.jpg
84KB, 700x700px
>>
File: 1502662329337.jpg (191KB, 1200x824px) Image search: [Google]
1502662329337.jpg
191KB, 1200x824px
>>
>>2403165
No one is actively doing it as far as I'm concerned. I haven't seen raws past chapter 8 either, though I've been hearing you can easily find them all in a chink site.
Problem is I can't read moon runes.
>>
File: DG0LNvKVwAA6vwn.jpg (104KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
DG0LNvKVwAA6vwn.jpg
104KB, 1000x1000px
>>
>>2403094
You've gotta be shitting me
Go back.
>>
>>2403285
If you want to see it as a confession of romantic love then that's good and I'm happy for you. But it isn't canon in that like I said above it is left deliberately vague and up to to the interpenetration of the viewer. Besides if you are going to say that it canon based on that line, then I can probably drag up other similar lines and situations that will confirm that ChikaYou and ChikaKanan are also canon or heck pretty much any ship is canon. That and Sunrise isn't foolish enough to actually confirm any ships (or sexual orientations) because that would mean that they would be actively torpedoing alternate ships. Think about it suppose they did show Chika's reaction to Riko's "confession" and she accepted it, then Sunrise would be saying that all other ships for either Chika or Riko are impossible- this would make ChikaRiko shippers happy but probably nobody else. Suppose Chika rejected Riko's "confession" then Sunrise would essentially be killing the ChikaRiko ship and depending on what Chika said in the rejection, and possiblity of yuri ships involving Chika. Either case will make some people happy while others will get mad so that's (probably) why we didn't get any definitive proof of this ship or any ship in the Love Live franchise and also probably why there will never be any definitive proof either.
>>
File: 1502333628334.jpg (3MB, 2594x4019px) Image search: [Google]
1502333628334.jpg
3MB, 2594x4019px
>>2403165
>>
>>2403302
You are in so much denial and so full of shit just because your ship isn't the one they went with. Somebody is always going to be upset when a couple is confirmed but that doesn't stop the work from having them. Orihime was unpopular in Bleach while Rukia was the most popular character. The most popular pairing was Ichigo and Rukia yet that didn't happen. Taichi and Sora was the most popular couple in Digimon yet that didn't happen. Just pushing Chika and Riko together as much as they did was bound to upset people but they still did it. Same with Kanon and Mari. Same with Nozomi and Eli. Umi and Eli were a really popular couple early on but got sank.You was still portrayed as heartbroken and jealous. They don't have to have Chika and Riko say they're dating or kiss on screen. What was implied was far more than enough.

Again, if any character in any of these Love Live pairings was a male no one would question the relationships. Because it's between two girls you have people whining that it isn't canon because their couple isn't the one pushed. You can still be a Chika/You fan all you want. That isn't going to change what happened on screen. Get over it.
>>
>>2403302
They ended the scene before Chika's reply to keep the status of their relationship ambiguous. However, Riko's line, the way her actress delivers it and the way the scene is directed cannot be interpreted as anything other than a romantic confession.
>>
File: 1502425972385.png (1MB, 850x961px) Image search: [Google]
1502425972385.png
1MB, 850x961px
>>
File: 1502428169333.jpg (827KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1502428169333.jpg
827KB, 1080x1080px
it's ok to post yuri-seiyuu, right?
>>
File: DGyAMFCVoAA02zj.jpg large.jpg (77KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
DGyAMFCVoAA02zj.jpg large.jpg
77KB, 500x400px
>>
>>2403302
Listen to yourself holy shit. It's either my ship or none at all, is what you're saying right? You're no different than the waifufags at this point.
>>
File: 1495112339007.jpg (90KB, 1024x769px) Image search: [Google]
1495112339007.jpg
90KB, 1024x769px
>>2403311
Absolutely.
>>
>>2403311
>duo single shilling
>yuri
I mean, they're not even pretending.
>>
>>2403334
Somebody hasn't been keeping up with tour reports.
>>
>>2403334
There is no authenticity on social media anyway.
>>
>>2403305
Maybe so, but that doesn't mean that they can't put more ChikaYou, RikoHane, or any other ship in S2 since that hasn't been written yet and thus can change. We already have had a whole season of ChikaRiko, it's time for them to move on to something else.
>>
File: IMG_1280.jpg (269KB, 1116x787px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1280.jpg
269KB, 1116x787px
>>2403310
G A Y
A
Y
>>
>>2403421
>but that doesn't mean that they can't put more ChikaYou, RikoHane
holy fuck, do you really think that they are gonna do something like that? just accept it anon
> We already have had a whole season of ChikaRiko, it's time for them to move on to something else.
I agree with this, they can work with the rest of the girls who dont have a partner yet
dia, ruby, zuramaru, you and yohane
>>
File: DHHugl_U0AEbOdl.jpg (309KB, 1200x1119px) Image search: [Google]
DHHugl_U0AEbOdl.jpg
309KB, 1200x1119px
>>2403174
I'm enjoying the surge in MariYou art lately.
>>
File: IMG_20170814_154157.jpg (214KB, 1259x893px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170814_154157.jpg
214KB, 1259x893px
>>2403305
Well said, anon. Very well said.
>>2403421
>ship is established across canons in SID, anime, game, and manga
>I don't like it so let's move on to something else!!
You're a special kind of stubborn, my god. It's not going away. ChikaRiko is not going away. Ship what you want in fanon but canon will not change for you.
>>
>>2403421
>Maybe so, but that doesn't mean that they can't put more ChikaYou, RikoHane,
Or they can focus on the girls that aren't paired up yet. They only have 13 episodes. Chika/Riko, Kanan/Mari already have been established and have gotten a ton of screentime. Trying to mess with those couples is only going to piss people off who got invested in them during S1.

If they fucked around with Nozomi/Eli during S2 of the original series to please Umi/Eli shippers the Nozomi/Eli shippers would have had a fit. They already drew them in for a whole season. Changing it to please someone else is going to please no one.
>>
>>2403429
They did it with some of the ships in the original anime and can do it again. Also I'm not giving up hope that they will add more support for the ChikaYou ship in S2. I hate it where most of the people here seem to be dismissive of anyone that doesn't ship or like the ChikaRiko ship.
>>
>>2403445
There's nothing wrong with disliking that ship. The reason people are speaking up against you is that you're dismissing what happened in the show because it's for a ship you dislike, and then hoping that S2 will take steps to weaken it.

Considering that the love confession was probably among the gayest scenes in it shoes, that's seen as an attack on what little yuri we actually get, just because you like some other ship.

I'll second what the other anons have said and say that I hope S2 establishes ships for the other characters, instead of breaking up the couples that have the most screentime.
>>
>>2403445
You seem to be misunderstanding. People aren't against one couple or the other. People are against you dismissing yuri in the series because your couple isn't the one the show went with. You keep saying that none of the yuri in Love Live is real or that it's subtext only. Not because you truly believe that. But because you're mad your couple isn't around.

I don't give a shit about ChikaRiko. I don't give a shit about ChikaYou. What I give a shit about is the integrity of the series. They built ChikaRiko up all series. It was probably the most important plot point in season 1. If they went back on that in S2 to please some asshurt shippers then the show has lost all integrity and people could whine their way into anything. Niko and Maki had nobody in S1. If S1 had built them up with different characters and then S2 downplayed those relationships and forced them together because of shippers it'd be shit writing.
>>
>>2403445
> I hate it where most of the people here seem to be dismissive of anyone that doesn't ship or like the ChikaRiko ship
I dont even like that couple, mainly because You is my fav sunshine and I want her to be happy, but guess what anon? they went with ChikaRiko so It cant be helped, we get that youre mad because of it but remember that you'll always have fanart, so stop being salty and get over it
>>
>>2403453
I don't see how scenes that support other ships will void what happened in S1. Sure ChikaRiko was what they pushed in S1, but it doesn't need to keep pushing it in S2. Besides the issue with You was resolved badly in S1 of the anime and I can easily see it boiling over and Chika (permanently) losing her friend/love You.
>>
After re-reviewing Love Live Sunshine, I can happily say that the anime gives hints at both ChikaRiko and ChikaYou which makes me (somewhat) happier.
>>
>>2403478
>I don't see how scenes that support other ships will void what happened in S1.

>>2396783
>That's called backtracking, one the worst things a script writer can do.

It's amazing how so many anons have pointed this out and you are still repeating your crap like a broken record.
>>
>>2403302
Okay, I'm totally calling Poe's Law on you. I really DON'T know if you're trolling or serious.
>>
Is it just me or is there no place where I can buy the DVD's/BluRays of the dub version of Love Live Sunshine?
>>
>>2403488
>wanting the dub version
Onee-chan, pls.
>>
>>2403488
It was a simuldub. Funimation dubs them really close to Japanese air date, but they still have to wait for the Japanese company to give them the materials and go-ahead for a physical release. Usually it's around a year later for the bluray release judging by other simuldubs. So you just have to wait.
>>
enough with the stubborn anon
what do you think when authors do things like this (read the A/N of the last chapter)
>https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11580750/8/Dissonance
I really hate it when they do stuff like that, I'd rather read a rushed ending than an unfinished fic
the im not obligated to update the story really bothers me, but I know they're right about it
>>
>>2403491
Well I can understand. A few years ago I was writing smut and was putting out chapters like weekly or monthly. It's been so long I forgot which. I ended up stockpiling a bunch of chapters and uploaded them at the normal schedule and ended up having a hard drive crash. That killed all my interest in the stories. I still to this day receive emails from FF.net of people leaving reviews, favoriting and asking will I make more. I'd rather slowly work on more than rush an ending and want to add more later.
>>
>>2403490
I guess I'll just keep waiting then.
>>
>>2403317
Other anon probably isn't a waifufag nor from llsifg.

Anon would rather appease everyone by leaving everything subtext or tease everything and forget about the main ships being teased in S1. Funny thing is, I'm sure many FT fans were not happy that their couples were left as subtext with only one couple confirmed (ZerVis).

In other words, in appeasing everyone you could end up appeasing no-one.
>>
>>2402685
>could be (ChikaYou) or ought to be
And you can keep supporting ships that could or ought to be even if something becomes canon.
>>
>>2403302
See
>>2403622

Also, there will always be angry losers in which case I point to >>2403622
>>
>>2403305
>Because it's between two girls you have people whining that it isn't canon because their couple isn't the one pushed
Contradicts your first paragraph since that is not quite the case.

Let us say that in an alternate universe, Uranohoshi is Co-Ed and Aqours is the first mixed-gender School Idol Group. In this alternate universe, /a/ would be raging non-stop about why Chiaki should have picked his childhood friend You over Riko.

>>2403444
>Nozomi/Eli during S2 of the original series to please Umi/Eli shippers
EliUmi had that one hug at the beach plus the NTR on the Beach song. Good enough for me.
>>
>>2403624
>Contradicts your first paragraph since that is not quite the case.
How does it contradict?

>Let us say that in an alternate universe, Uranohoshi is Co-Ed and Aqours is the first mixed-gender School Idol Group. In this alternate universe, /a/ would be raging non-stop about why Chiaki should have picked his childhood friend You over Riko.
You're missing the point and shot yourself in the foot all in one point. /a/ would rage because they'd have viewed it as romantic because a guy was involved. All you did was change the gender of a character. You didn't change the interactions at all. If changing Chika to a guy makes everything that happened in S1 romantic then her being a girl should be treated the same way.
>>
>>2403632
My point is, and as you pointed out with the examples of Taiora and IchiRuki, that Shipping Wars will happen in het, yuri and yaoi as dumb as they are.
>>
>>2403617
I don't think that anon wants to appease everyone more than they just want to appease themselves. If their pet ship "won" last season I'm sure they won't be advocating subtext for all like right now.
>>
>>2403638
Anon didn't bring up reversing genders to state that ship wars wouldn't happen with a het couple. They did so to show that the ChikaRiko scene is romantic in nature. If the genders were reversed no one would be saying "oh it was just a friendly confession", instead they'd be mad that Chika picked Riko over You.

That sort of reaction is fine, but saying that the scene wasn't romantic because you prefer ChikaYou is wrong.
>>
>>2403486
>trolling
I had the impression he was trolling the first post he made. I wonder what the mods are thinking about it. Because it can be possible going on for days with the same bullshit without doing something about it.
>>
File: 1502681305706.jpg (415KB, 1089x1151px) Image search: [Google]
1502681305706.jpg
415KB, 1089x1151px
>>
File: 1502682965849.jpg (277KB, 787x526px) Image search: [Google]
1502682965849.jpg
277KB, 787x526px
>>2403703
>>
>>2403624
>NTR on the Beach song
I'm going to call it this from now on.

Though it isn't really NTR if Nozomi's having a threesome with Nico and Maki at the same time.
>>
File: 1502686270508.jpg (623KB, 1200x960px) Image search: [Google]
1502686270508.jpg
623KB, 1200x960px
This is probably my favourite BiBi fanart.
>>
File: DHNGc9hVYAA1lx5.png large.png (488KB, 713x641px) Image search: [Google]
DHNGc9hVYAA1lx5.png large.png
488KB, 713x641px
>>
>>2403690
Shipping Wars are apparently okay as long as it's about yuri ships.
>>
File: 1502730142096.jpg (150KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1502730142096.jpg
150KB, 1000x1000px
>>2403741
>Yuri Shipping Wars
A part the fact that I personally find this stupid, it's not even a matter of shipping wars at this poin.
It was never "this ship is better than this other ship because of this and that", but the problem here, as other anons already said, is downplay and dismissing canon happenings of a certain ship because is not your favouirite one. Moreover, he continued for days like a broken record. If that is not trolling, then I don't know anymore.
(Here, have a nice picure..)
>>
File: DDigleOVYAAGf-g.jpg large.jpg (112KB, 1024x769px) Image search: [Google]
DDigleOVYAAGf-g.jpg large.jpg
112KB, 1024x769px
>>2403311
>>2403325
>>
ChikaRiko is my OTP from the series, even including LLSIP, but I can admit - as a content creating fandom we would have next to nothing if it weren't for KOUGI.
>>
File: IMG_20170815_092920.jpg (195KB, 874x1240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170815_092920.jpg
195KB, 874x1240px
>>2403833
KOUGI is a legend like Mezashi is to YoshiMaru.
>>
>>2403709
I just want Panther Maki to attack Nozomi for daring to touch her woman.
>>
>>2403708
>Though it isn't really NTR if Nozomi's having a threesome with Nico and Maki at the same time.
leave nico and maki alone,only because something happened with eli it doesnt mean that nozomi needs to screw with another pairing, you sound like the chikayou anon
if you dont like my couple then fuck everything else
>>
>>2404066
Those type of shippers are the worst.
"I-it's my ship or no ship at all!"
>>
File: fc095025f2568ede18918795eb2e2944.jpg (167KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
fc095025f2568ede18918795eb2e2944.jpg
167KB, 1200x1600px
>>2404066
If Eli's off callin to Umi with her body on the beach, I'd prefer to think Nozomi knows and has given her permission. And if such activities are permitted to Eli, Nozomi should also get to engage in them. She clearly has a thing for Nico so we'll go with her, but it'd be cruel to leave Maki out, so it's best to take her with. See, perfectly logical.
>>
>>2404076
that you >>2402336 , right?
>>
>>2404076
Makes sense to be honest.
>>
File: WRtE4Hw.jpg (722KB, 1771x2362px) Image search: [Google]
WRtE4Hw.jpg
722KB, 1771x2362px
>>2403768
If shipping was something you could be logical about then Shipping Wars would never happen. Since it isn't this is unavoidable in any franchise of a sufficient size.
>>
I swear, all this cross ship shit just sounds like horny dudes trying to force as many girls together as possible. So Nozomi gave Eli permission to fuck Umi who had to have been given permission to fuck Eli by Kotori or Honoka whoever you're pairing her with, then Nozomi also has permission to fuck Nico who is not only given permission to fuck Nozomi by Maki but Maki is going to join in just because?
>>
>>2404101
Polyamory is a thing, anon.
>>
>>2404104
A stupid nonsensical thing.
>>
>>2404104
It's dumb and doesn't even fit Love Live. It's just shippers upset their ship isn't the one the material is going with and deciding if all the girls are humping each other their ship technically happens.
>>
>>2404137
>>2404153
Not quite. There's one year per group so far where it's plausible (2nd years for Muse/3rd years for Aqours). The way it was referenced here though, with making ChikaYouRiko an OT3 just to undermine ChikaRiko, is just wrong and not what polyamory is supposed to be at all.
>>
>>2404156
Sunshine third years are not a OT3. Dia is clearly the third wheel. Kanan and Mari are very into each other and even sleep together.
>>
>>2404101
it's only one anon who often claims that stuff, I bet anon is trolling
>>
File: NicoHonk drill.jpg (949KB, 500x9150px) Image search: [Google]
NicoHonk drill.jpg
949KB, 500x9150px
One of the translator anons here, I'm still kinda alive and promise to keep working on whatever translation's on my plate (some Karuha stuff, the manga--not sure if anyone's taken it off my hands). I worked on this on my own as an apology for taking forever.

Not sure if this one in particular has been translated, I've seen several translated one from this series, and I just love Nico.
>>
>>2404156
There's an enormous amount of shiptease between all sorts of pairings if you look at the material beyond the anime. For instance, the manga has HonoEli and HonoUmi (without Kotori), the SIDs have NozoRin and HonoMaki, LLSIF has RinMaki, etc. It's not all in the same continuity, but since LL isn't generally too concerned with that, it's fun to assume there's a lot of crisscrossing sexual desire in the group.
>>
File: CpyZ8KcUsAEqdqq.jpg (71KB, 1160x880px) Image search: [Google]
CpyZ8KcUsAEqdqq.jpg
71KB, 1160x880px
>>2404173
>>
>>2404219
Thank you for your good work anon.
And I don't think we've had other manga translators either, are you translating the sunshine one or the og one?
>>
>>2404173
Uh, they've all been shown and said to be into each other, in all possible pairings.
>>
https://twitter.com/furihata_ai/status/897798788504367104

Happy Birthday Shukashuu.
>>
File: DHJ7GfBVoAADYcI.png (260KB, 857x1500px) Image search: [Google]
DHJ7GfBVoAADYcI.png
260KB, 857x1500px
>>2404252
>HonoMaki
maki sees honkers as an older sister iirc,
>LLSIF has RinMaki
it's more a 1st year ot3 than anything, rin says that both maki and hanayo are her wifes or something like that, rin also mentioned that maki belongs to her but it's part of the ot3 thing, llsif is more nicomaki than anything
but yeah
>There's shiptease between all sorts of pairings
I wouldnt say that There's an enormous amount because that was in the beginning, nowadays they're stuck with the main pairing
>>
>>2404295
The OG one. I regret to say that I absolutely have no interest in Sunshine or Aqours.
>>
File: 1471151629658.png (1MB, 1211x1496px) Image search: [Google]
1471151629658.png
1MB, 1211x1496px
>>
Here's a rather cute Riko x Yoshiko fanfic:

http://archiveofourown.org/works/11818845
>>
>>2404876
PITO has the best taste in ships. Except YouRiko, I really don't understand the appeal in that.
>>
>>2404797
That is perfectly fine. I'm still dying to read past Ch. 17.
>>
File: 20160823-185113.jpg (141KB, 1324x1003px) Image search: [Google]
20160823-185113.jpg
141KB, 1324x1003px
>>2404885
Mari: <Posting on Instagram> I just had sex!
>>
File: 1484780489771.jpg (135KB, 1200x840px) Image search: [Google]
1484780489771.jpg
135KB, 1200x840px
>>
File: 1469451125221.jpg (184KB, 1060x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1469451125221.jpg
184KB, 1060x1200px
>>
File: 62223489_p20.jpg (449KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
62223489_p20.jpg
449KB, 1024x768px
>>
>>2404930
>>2404932
>>2404939
OT3rd years are the best.
>>
File: 1472920789735.gif (622KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1472920789735.gif
622KB, 480x270px
>>
File: 1474022086648.jpg (54KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1474022086648.jpg
54KB, 500x400px
>>
File: NozoNico Drill.jpg (928KB, 500x8880px) Image search: [Google]
NozoNico Drill.jpg
928KB, 500x8880px
Sorry for the shoddy work.
>>
>>2404973
You're constantly sexually assaulting her, Nozomi. It's a little late for the insecure maiden act.
>>
>>2404738
>maki sees honkers as an older sister
Anon, you know what big sister means in this genre. She spend the entire 16th chapter of the SID manga blushing at Honk.

>1st year ot3 than anything
It's not really an OT3 since there's no MakiHana. It's all just "Nyaa, I want to fuck both Maki and Kayo-chin".
>>
>>2405066
Newthread
>>
>>2405067
>thread not found
Time to respect Taiwan and Chika's independence.
>>
File: 61521720_p14.png (465KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
61521720_p14.png
465KB, 1000x1000px
>>2404983
But MakiPana is cute, anon
>>
>>2404983
That's a type of poly relationship too, although it is admittedly not an OT3.
>>
>>2404983
>blushing
she does that with everyone,
>That's a type of poly relationship too
>It's not really an OT3 since there's no MakiHana. It's all just "Nyaa, I want to fuck both Maki and Kayo-chin"
well then it's not rinmaki either because maki doesnt agree with rin, it's only one sided
I know that those scenes were fuel for those ship but like I said
>I wouldnt say that There's an enormous amount because that was in the beginning, nowadays they're stuck with the main pairing
>>
https://exhentai.org/g/780534/68753c190f/
https://pastebin.com/GdBSVdvK
>>
>>2405546
MODS
>>
File: EliYou.png (176KB, 343x411px) Image search: [Google]
EliYou.png
176KB, 343x411px
>>2405546
Nani the fuck is that? Thank god I don't understand this language.
>>
>>2405544
Maki's blushing is very aggressive. Those chapters are full of shiptease; if they didn't want us to read Maki's reaction as romantic, they'd have toned it way down. Similarly, Maki's tsundere for Rin in LLSIF. She gets upset when Rin leaves her out of the aiai gasa she's drawing.

Anyway, whether the amount is enormous or not isn't that important. There's a substantial amount of it, and it isn't just in the early stuff. Storm in Lover came out after the second season of the anime ended, as did almost all of the SID manga.
>>
>>2405623
>very aggressive
how is that considered aggresive? so the tsubamaki scene of the movie is also considered very aggresive?
>Those chapters are full of shiptease
by chapters you're referring to the chapters who pander to different ships, right?
>if they didn't want us to read Maki's reaction as romantic, they'd have toned it way down.
anon I know we're on the yuri board but they werent romantic at all
> Similarly, Maki's tsundere
she's a tsundere character what were you expecting? Maki's tsundere for everyone that's how she is
>Anyway, whether the amount is enormous or not isn't that important.
I agree with this
>There's a substantial amount of it
yeah but thats not for an specific ship, the substantial amount is for all the possible ships, the actual amount of shiptease of some ships is minimum but that doesnt stop anyone from shipping certain characters
im not trying to deny that they were teased at some point, it's just that sometimes anons claim that their fav couples were shipped since forever and that there is a lot of evidence when that's not true at all
>>
I'm looking for pixiv tags for the following ships: Chika x Kanan, Chika x Dia, Dia x Hanamaru, and Chika x Ruby. Any idea of what they are?
>>
>>2405653
In the movie, Maki blushes heavily because Tsubasa suddenly starts flirting with her. In the SID, Honoka isn't trying to hit on her; Maki's just overcome with how wonderful Honoka is.

I'm not claiming something like EliUmi has more or even close to the same amount of support as NozoEli. However, there is canon support for many of the rarer pairs, and not just in the early material. SInce it's there, it's more interesting to do something with it than ignore it. It doesn't even have to go anywhere, since a bit of unresolved sexual tension is always fun.
>>
>>2405772
ちかなん - ChikaKanan
ちかダイ - ChikaDia
ダイまる - DiaMaru
ちかルビ - ChikaRuby

Switch around the tags for maximum coverage. I think for Dia and Ruby there are tags that uses hiragana instead of katakana but I have no idea what it's like.
>>
>>2405131
Never
>>
>>2405905
that's why Maki said she's grateful to honkers for her support etc etc
about the rare pairings, well some of them have good fanfics/doujins, but I cant stand it when the authors write the girls too OoC, they might as well write an OC instead of ruining the girls
>>
File: 016.jpg (1MB, 1716x2452px) Image search: [Google]
016.jpg
1MB, 1716x2452px
>>2402794
To me personally, it's a mixture of like and meh. I love NicoMaki pre anime so I was expecting some kind of subtext when the anime came out, but there was hardly anything in the first season save for a few moments. I just chalked it up to: sure, fine, in this setting most of them had issues and didn't make the best first impression of each other, and they were still finding their synergy for each other. And this is not just for NicoMaki, I can say this for the entire group as well. But come season 2 it was quite in-your-face (I'm not complaining, but) that it seemed so forced because it began in a way that they were just, so close already in an unbelievably short amount of time instead of subtly showing how they got closer throughout the season. Since s1 portrayed them hardly talking, it became brow raising to newfags of the show? If I weren't a NicoMakifag, I would also just scratch my head, but I am, so despite the bad execution, I loved it and clung to everything they dangled at me.
>>
>>2406688
To me it felt like a combination of factors at work.

Season 1 was more about establishing the characters, especially for newcomers unfamiliar with the storyline. There wasn't much screentime left to show everyone interacting past the "let's be friends" stage, moreso for characters who joined late such as Eli. But minor moments were still present, like that scene when Nico and Maki were walking together down the hall for no given reason when their classrooms aren't in the same area.

Then season 1 became more of a hit than expected, and even though there wasn't a plan for a sequel at first, that must have convinced showrunners a second season was viable. Without a need for establishing moments since season 1 already covered that part, season 2 had more leeway to depict how the characters are like as a group and how they interact with each other.

Also, considering how season 2 was being written even before there was a clear gauge for audience reception towards the "big" pairings, the claim that ships were added just because the writers saw the popularity of NicoMaki, NozoEli etc seems to not hold much water.
>>
File: 020.png (2MB, 1080x1536px) Image search: [Google]
020.png
2MB, 1080x1536px
>>2406688
I think it was a big mistake to give almost all the "senpai supporting Maki" scenes to Honoka and Nozomi. Being surprisingly nurturing and mature is one Nico's better qualities and something Maki really needs. When you take away that part of their relationship (aside from the potato scene), it's hard to see why Maki would like Nico at all.
>>
File: Sunshine327.jpg (54KB, 664x837px) Image search: [Google]
Sunshine327.jpg
54KB, 664x837px
HPPT started in Kobe. See today's setlist.
>>
>>2406780
Yeah, I get that and I really see why they would choose and need that kind of introduction and "world building" to lure in the new people. But the scenes that they did give NicoMaki were 1-2 seconds of no explanation when they had no problem establishing RinPana, NozoEli, 2nd year closeness no problem. And sure, the above mentioned were already good friends so it was easier, but Maki had memorable scenes with Honoka and Nozomi who in that setting were strangers to her (RinPana too) that helped build how she'll impact the dynamic of the group while Nico is just...mostly a joke? Fine, I'll take it, they just wanted to be lul so funny.

I really doubt that they did not entertain the idea of a sequel when the story went as it did, and I can definitely understand the notion that since we've already established them as a group, time to show the shenanigans! But the NicoMaki still came out too forceful, no meaningful scenes prior that indicates that they were getting closer, and they could have worked on that before going all out. For anyone not paying attention, it'd be like, whoa, where the fuck did THIS come from? And it kind of saddens me.

>>2406827
I don't mind Maki having other people help her with her issues, so I don't think it was really a "mistake", they could do that and also show some substantial scenes with Nico. It's just unfortunate that this was not the case.
>>
new thread when?
>>
>>2407496
Make a new one when this one is on 10th page.
>>
New thread >>2407699
Thread posts: 368
Thread images: 143

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.