[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

General Yuri Discussion Thread: /u/'s favourite ship

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 364
Thread images: 57

File: KR.jpg (112KB, 850x637px) Image search: [Google]
KR.jpg
112KB, 850x637px
Previous thread: >>2375879

This thread is for:
*Screenshots, pages, and discussion about general series, current or old, not covered by an existing thread, be it yuri, fanservice, subtext or goggles. Canon and non-canon both welcome.
*News reports about things relevant to our interest
*Original content that doesn't fit any specific thread topics
*Pretty much anything that doesn't have or need its own thread.
>>
File: SuperiorAoiShip.png (156KB, 600x919px) Image search: [Google]
SuperiorAoiShip.png
156KB, 600x919px
Better Aikats/u/ thread

>>2326774
>>
No need to make a thread just because you continue to have a tantrum.
>>
>>2381814
>not Ichigo
Why are you posting a non-yuri picture, OP?
>>
File: 5660807-02.jpg (270KB, 900x1280px) Image search: [Google]
5660807-02.jpg
270KB, 900x1280px
Anyone ever read Momoiro Trance?
>>
>>2381897
Just the first volume. It's shit. The art is nice, though.
>>
>>2381897
Yes. I kind of enjoyed it, but I wouldn't recommend and I'm not surprised it didn't last long.
>>
>>2381905
>>2381911
thanks. how was it like? SoL?
>>
>>2381915
Fanservice comedy and fat jokes
>>
according to the internet, thumb rings are a sign of both strength and gayness.
>>
>>2382021
Is this show any good?
>>
>>2382029
It's not really yuri related but it's crazy and good if you like to watch a show for reaction faces and characters trying to fuck one another in crazy way.

The gambling and tricks are just boring cheats so that part is actually weak.
>>
>>2382029
It's basically Kaiji with terrifying women and far better pacing.
>>
>>2382037
>Kakegurui better than Kaiji

おっと
>>
> tfw no cynical, gritty yuri police procedural
>>
>>2382081
>procedural
Boring. Gimme something like The New York Ripper, the best cop drama ever made.
>>
>>2382081
Law & Order but with yuri? I'd watch/read the shit out of that.
>>
>>2382087
I was thinking Rebus except gay, female and Japanese, but yeah. Happy angsty schoolgirls are nice and all, but sometimes you just want a nice warm corpse to puzzle over :(
>>
>fujobait full male characters and only a couple of female characters
>turns out there's absolutely no romantic or sexual relation between the boys, or even any lewd of them, not even platonic
>the only romance and sex are between the female characters
Is there anything like this?
>>
>>2382105
Nope.
>>
>>2382043
Spending ten volumes on a single game is not good pacing.
>>
Cheer Fruits ep. 2 was pretty gay near the end
>>
>>2382031
There's some yurish stuff later but it hasn't appeared yet.
>>
File: 1497421866703.png (146KB, 329x332px) Image search: [Google]
1497421866703.png
146KB, 329x332px
Idea.

Magical girl that has to fuel her abilities by performing oral on women.

But she doesn't always have some girl from her school willing to get the ol' lickaroo nearby.

So she'll be at the bank, and the bank's getting robbed, and to save the day she has to crawl behind one of the young tellers being held up, and she just starts rimming this girl's ass right there in the middle of the robbery behind the counter.

Or there's a kaiju wrecking Japantown. So she calls a Lyft or whatever the equivalent is in Japan and she has to drag some OL into the back of the car with her, and get the driver to drive her towards danger while she reloads in the backseat.

There have already been yuri series with a similar premise(usually kisses), I just want the erotic aspect at the forefront.
>>
You know, pixiv has a function that allows you to blacklist ONE tag, so the pictures and novels with that tag don't show up. Has anyone ever made an extension to do this to more than 1 tag?
>>
Is Senran Kagura actually gay? Any male characters I need to be warned about before diving into the anime and games?
>>
>>2382196
Well I'll raise my usual objection. Having intimacy occur because of plot-device-related reasons cheapens it. A heroine should always have sex with other women because she enjoys it, not because she needs to do it to get a poweup.
>>
>>2382231
There are some plenty gay moments between the girls, particularly Yagyuu and Haruka towards Hibari. Other girls have their moments too and one of the girls (whose name currently escapes me) is obsessed with other girls' boobs.

>male characters
There are, but they are old geezers and the one that isn't is more or less a Yamcha tier bad guy. A joke, more or less. No male romantic interests if I recall.
>>
File: 1476464454392.jpg (2MB, 2185x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1476464454392.jpg
2MB, 2185x3000px
>>2382231
Male teacher that really doesn't do anything. There's some jokes that the bad guy teacher, Rin, has/had a crush on him, being her mentor and all, but Rin also has a lot of gay moments with her heroic opposite number and rival, Daidouji.

MC Asuka's grandfather. Perverted old man character, otherwise doesn't really do much.

There's also Ikaruga's brother, who's mostly there as a joke too. They're not blood-related, but they don't really pander to that kind of fetish, and usually when he gets involved, Ikaruga gets closer to her rival Yumi anyway.

Male villain that shows up in SK2. Doesn't really threaten the yuri.

Two minor male characters that show up as part of Asuka and Homura's backgrounds. They pretty much exist for one scene to talk about dating in the ninja world, don't ever show up on camera, and are never brought up again. Besides that, Asuka and Homura are pretty much openly fixated on each other, and the other girls do openly tease them about being in love with the other.

The anime is pretty dry yuri-wise outside of some fanservice in the OVAs.

The 3DS games are more serious. The Playstation games are more comedic. You'll find plenty of appropriately flavored yuri in either.
>>
File: 1491978841340.jpg (414KB, 600x668px) Image search: [Google]
1491978841340.jpg
414KB, 600x668px
>>2382256
>her rival Yumi

Yomi, I mean.
>>
File: 1489679333873.jpg (357KB, 882x1282px) Image search: [Google]
1489679333873.jpg
357KB, 882x1282px
>>2382256
A lot of official art is pretty generous in the /u/ department too.
>>
>>2382133
Someone make a thread.
>>
>>2382340
Not enough interest to get its own thread. I like the show but it is pretty underwhelming at the moment.
>>
>>2381814
That's a shota crossdressing. Not yuri, oneesama
>>
File: Feels bad Santa.png (193KB, 464x466px) Image search: [Google]
Feels bad Santa.png
193KB, 464x466px
I will post this in every general thread until Bocchi gets an anime.
>>
>>2382510
I'm with you. And it's still not Christmas.
>>
>>2382520
It's Christmas in July though.
>>
File: 0_cover.jpg (1MB, 1332x1863px) Image search: [Google]
0_cover.jpg
1MB, 1332x1863px
Today's yuri releases.

https://mega.nz/#!fgZzXB4Q!3coxoJmuYs687V8B0Pdmez-Qyt5uhjJuQePdD6KBPZQ
>>
What does /u/ think of Camille Paglia? Does she fight for the purity of yuri?
>>
>>2382633
Who?

>I don't get along with lesbians at all. They don't like me, and I don't like them

Oh nevermind then.
>>
So the shows to watch this season are New Game!!, Princess Principal, Symphogear, Centaur no Nayami, Action Heroine Cheer Fruits, Hina Logi. I'm missing something else?
I've omitted on purpose you know what, because I'm not interested in watching it.
>>
>>2382633
She critiques western shit, what does this have to do with yuri?
>>
>>2382655
I think you got it covered. Kakegurui should have some light yuri eventually and I think it's an interesting watch if you like the premise. But I'd wait until /u/ confirms the yuri.
>>
>>2382664
Oh and Fate/Apocrypha has age gap fan service with master licking a much younger looking servant. But you know that franchise, fan service only.
Maybe Battle Girls may have something but I dropped it after the first ep. It was too much of a clusterfuck for me.
>>
>>2382664
Ok, thanks.
>>
>>2382664
/u/ arc of Kakegurui is already confirmed for probably end of the season based on the OP. It's a side-couple arc revolving around the final boss/'antagonist' though.

MC has a bit of minor ship-tease with her first opponent in the show, who eventually basically becomes the secondary protagonist. At the same time there's a spineless male self-insert who's introduced from the start and doesn't ever really leave the party. Basically the MC is gamble-sexual and it would be difficult to claim her for strictly yuri-purposes, but past the introductory stage I'd consider the series pretty /u/ friendly.

Incidentally, manga rips are up to date on Madokami. Latest arc is getting pretty good.
>>
>>2382665
>Fate/Apocrypha
The servant is a trap, I think.
>>
>>2382688
Indeed, it's one of Charlemagne's knights. All other female masters have male servants right now, except Jack the Ripper is a murderous little girl and her master is an elegant oneesan. But considering they are on the rival team, they are probably going to get killed off before any yuri can happen.
>>
>>2382705
In the VN jack and her master were the protagonists fuck Nasu for this bullshit
>>
>>2382753
Uh... no, the LN has an ensemble cast like Fate/Zero but if anyone has "protagonist" status it's probably Seig.
>>
Fate is a trash series and you shouldn't be watching it regardless.
>>
>>2382645
>didn't read the article
As a libertarian feminist, Paglia doesn't like women who oppose sexualization of females by the society, and most lesbians who happen to be feminists do oppose it. Paglia herself is a lesbian, but she's only into women who have no problem with being sexually attractive.
>>
>>2382916
She's not relevant to yuri and you shouldn't start.
>>
>Fate
That fucking franchise has an offshot were two girl pretty much fuck each other but everyone only truly desires the MCs dick, why do people hold on to irredeemable garbage? Just ignore Nasushit, it's healthy both from a yuri and from a fiction consuming point of view.
>>
>>2382968
Because people actually think Nasu is a good writer.
What makes sense, because people think a lot of shit is well written. It's okay to like it, but it's not yuri. Will never be if Nasu is involved.
>>
>>2382968
Fate/Zero was good because there was a rare, actually competent and no-bs MC. Everything else is shit, tho. And it has nothing to do with yuri whatsoever anyway.
>>
>>2382655
>I've omitted on purpose you know what
I know not what.
>>
This second episode of Action Heroine Cheer Fruits was very gay.
>>
>>2382968
>why do people hold on to irredeemable garbage?
They probgably saw hope after the first 2 seasons (or was it three?).
After the latest it should be crushed for good, at least for people willing to learn.
It's dumb writing anyway - I GET harems, but it's the MC they all lust after. Shirou is not the MC, and he played no role worth mentioning at first. The latest developments are frankly idiotic, since it grinds the entire fucking premise to rubble. He should have never been included in this spin-off after all. Or they should have just made it a yuri-less harem from the beginning.
It's still worth discussing once in a while, because it's such a good example for "stay the fuck away, fake yuri" shows, to warn people.
>>2382974
The current one might end up decent.
No hope for yuri at any time, no anger I say.
>>
>>2383015
Thread when?
>>
>>2382974
That's because Zero was written by Urobuchi. Nasu is great at worldbuilding but absolute shit at writing about those worlds.
>>
>>2382968
The Extra games are legit gay, not even subtext.
>>
>>2383085
Uroshitter is even worse than Nasu though.
>>
>>2383104
You're worse.
>>
>>2383104
Urobuchi writes some actually good stuff once in a while, Nasu doesn't.
>>
File: 1497852845338.png (319KB, 500x688px) Image search: [Google]
1497852845338.png
319KB, 500x688px
I have a question:

If two girls are amorous or are in a relationship in real life, but play an MMO or something in which one or both of them are playing as a guy, where does the line in that kind of scenario lie between yuri and not yuri?

I think it'd be cute if two girls as a comedic goof attempted to play the most flamboyantly gay statuesque musclewizard couple possible in a virtual world just to fuck with people and spring the reveal that they're actually lesbians on those who weren't incredibly savvy about the scenario.

Still, where's the line? Does anything like that already exist?
>>
>>2383104
Remember, Urobutcher wrote Madoka.
>>
>>2383152
>Still, where's the line?
Depends on if the MMO characters are shown or not, though in that case it'd depend on how much focus they get. If they're only mentioned but never directly shown and it's always the girls talking about it then it's like two fujos are together. If you're talking the reverse, only the dudes shown throughout most with the actual players being mentioned, then it's more in the meta-sense because the audience is aware. Depends on how meta-aware you wanna get with the audience.
>>
>>2383152
if you search hard you might find a LN about that.
I mean, there's one about a guy being turned into a girl and later on being fucked by a girl, is that yuri? I don't think so, atleast.
>>
>>2383152
In .hack//SIGN, Tsukasa while being a male avatar, is actually a girl in real life. After the events of the anime, she ends up in a romantic relationship with another girl she met in the game, irl, but you only see a very tiny bit.
>>
>>2383156
half-and-half in focus terms, probably.
>>2383157
I compare it more to any situation finding out that a "het" couple is actually just a girl and a reverse trap, which I think is pretty hot and some of the best yuri.

>>2383160
Aw man, I've gotta get into that series (for various reasons). Shame that it doesn't get more focus, though.
>>
>>2383163
>half-and-half in focus terms
So yuri and yaoi since the way the premise is set up, will probably give the viewers a distinction between the four characters. The yuri, will be more evident in the player parts while yaoi in the in-game mmo parts while being yuri in a meta-sense. It'll be like unless satirical version of that image of two fujos playing at two catbois fugging. Just you know more bara and not super neet fujo-esque. Also depends on what the girls do in real life
>>
>>2383176
Would it be worthy of calling it overall a "yuri product," though?
>>
>>2383160
>.hack//SIGN
Immediately thought of it too. This happens IRL too.
>>
>>2383180
I would argue and say don't try to have it as a tagline if you're selling. Think, for example, adventure+yuri/yaoi instead of yuri adventure because you regularly go back and forth between the actual players and male avatars.

Clear cut; player scenes=yuri, avatar scenes=yaoi. Yuri overall but the avatars would only be it in a meta sense. So depends on the final product. Hypothetical I'd qualify it as such but, like I mentioned, more of a different genre that has yuri in it.
>>
>>2383188
Hmmm. The point I would love to have come out of this would be more that the virtual portion is totally played just for jokes and that you always keep in your mind that they're both girls irl, not mentally separating their avatars and the girls proper.

What if it wasn't so much a surprise and the avatars used the real voices of the girls all the time?
>>
>>2383180
I wouldn't call it yuri if I did something similar, because I know people wouldn't like the focus on the meta side. Would just make sure to tell people they're a lesbian couple.

By the way, if there's scenes like the girls saying: "oh, I wish I was a guy", you might actually piss off yuri fans.
>>
>>2383192
Then I'd say yeah that'd help constantly remind the audience that, yes, it's yuri. Not to say there would be people who try to separate the two but them speaking in the girls' voice would help the audience. It's also, I think, something that would develop more over time(among hypothetical fans) and how elaborate the girls play up their avatars relationship if they wanted to mirror their own. So like they'd get fanart along with the girls in theory, but if it drew fujo attention then the mlm art would focus kinda heavily on the avatars with maybe some stuff about how they think the girls are fujos if that's not actually the case.

I mean on paper, yeah that would work, if it kept up throughout the entire thing. The tongue-in-cheek sense, and girl voices coming out of them. Practice might produce different result but it would help get it across
>>
>>2383163
There is actually plenty of focus on .hack//SIGN relationship. Tsukasa's relationship with Subaru is pretty much her most important part of her character development. I think part of the issue is that the MC didn't even know she was a girl for a good half of the series (amnesia, mind rape and other weird stuff are involved with the plot) even after she start her online dating with Subaru. However, there is a really good scene later where Tsukasa finally pieces her memories enough and comes clean with Subaru in a sort off "girls can't love girls" scenario and Subaru basically replies (without hesitation) that she does not mind that at all.

I think what anon at >>2383160 meant was there is very little seen of the relationship offline. Its literally the last scene of the series, where the two characters finally meet each other, rush toward each other (complete with romantic violin soundtrack) then the credits roll. A bit of a tease, but I found it sweet. We don't see them much for the rest of the franchise but supplementary material does state that they are in college and living together so this does count as Good End and Canon for once
>>
>>2383152
There was a short-lived series where two girls are playing MMO characters. If one had picked a male avatar, it wouldn't have made much difference in the actual romance as half of it is shown off-line.
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/apocalypse
>>
>>2383196
>Subaru basically replies (without hesitation) that she does not mind that at all.
That sounds really sweet.
>>
>>2383155
Yeah, I know. I gave up on him after that.
>>
>>2382874
>>2382968
I just like Extra and Grand Order.
>>
.hack did yuri before it was cool it never got cool
>>
File: 1 -4.png (557KB, 1332x1863px) Image search: [Google]
1 -4.png
557KB, 1332x1863px
Today's yuri releases.

https://mega.nz/#!ah4WWDAR!0bJoFQ0d7FsmGJ5k2rHUXJ6WIpRPJU-h-u6rTb95M3A
>>
>>2383348
Because I don't get triggered by Mugino and he isn't the only one who made that comparison.
>>
>>2383484
>I will always love Shirou
men get off my board ree
>>
>>2383152
>Does anything like that already exist?
Cyberdimension Neptunia.

Granted, the major characters are all lesbians to varying degree of explicitness, and the two who play the MMO that way don't have real chemistry with each others.
>>
>>2383160
In case anyone plan to watch it, remember that it was a total snoozefest. It's mostly characters discussing stuffs, and Tsukasa's screentime is fairly low.
>>
>>2382340
>>2383060

>>2383515
>>
>>2383355
But the annoying thing is that his threads are sometimes deleted when he ban evades and it can take a chunk of discussion with them.
>>
File: SakuraNakamura.jpg (157KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
SakuraNakamura.jpg
157KB, 1200x900px
DrunkShipping
>>
Finished Simoun, expected Simo/u/n, got Si/m/oun. The setting, assertive MC and the depiction of a country and the cast learning about war more or less made up for DEEEEN and rather boring episodes, especially in the first half (getting in the fucking robot took Neviril literally a third of the show, jeez). Okada's involvement in the latter half made a positive impact, I think.

Still, positively surprised that the spring and gender change weren't as much of a drama source as I've assumed from what I've heard prior to watching. Just the growing up and making irreversible choices part, which seemed to be the running theme.

Not buying the lead pairing, by the way. I can somewhat see how Neviril would be attracted to Aaeru given her past relationship with Amuria, but really not sure about about Aaeru's feelings for Neviril, it felt helluva sudden. The only pairing I could genuinely root for is the age gap one. Either way, the show didn't feel very yuri, but that's perhaps for the best given the depressing and hopeless developments.

Mixed feelings, really. I was under the impression that it's one of yuri masterpieces, but while it's clear that a lot of love was put into making this show and while everyone in a pretty large main cast got some proper character development - a lot of things do drag the series down.
>>
>>2383574
The VNs are only self-insert fantasy if you're a masochist. The whole idea is that heroes and idealism are bullshit.

I don't hate Shirou or any male protagonist on principle, only if they're one dimensional Gary Stus like Kamijou for instance, or any harem lead who is liked just because they're the protagonist. Either way this isn't the place to talk about it.
>>
>>2383574
You can like your shitty and hypocrite self insert in their fantasy full of plot holes written by a hack as much as you want. Here's not the place to talk about it, though, and no one cares.
>>
>>2383573
I felt like the idea was really half assed and the show was coward.
It would be better if it was just a mecha show with girls powering up the mechas by kissing.
Or the two girls choosing to become female and still end up together would also make a better end.
>>
>>2383592
So Fate discussion is off topic only if you like it. Okay.

>>2382974
>>
>>2383607
>And it has nothing to do with yuri whatsoever anyway.

Discussion should've ended there. It wasn't me who said it, so I don't get your point. I don't like Fate/Zero.
>>
>>2383603
I'm quite surprised what you described in the spoiler didn't actually happen, one of the reasons why it didn't feel very yuri. Technically the maidens seem to be more or less proper women, especially given the OST tracks titles, but the show didn't really treat them as such. And since going into the spring also means, in a sense,
accepting society's standards for adults, the show kind of avoided straying from that. With the sole exception of Guragief and Anubituf, which was actually a nice touch.
>>
>>2383625
To me it feels like the gender thing is there to make it seem less yuri more than anything.
"Girls kissing, but don't worry, they're not really 'female', and one can became a male one day."

I also dislike how their society justify sexism because it's a choice, but no one ever challenged nothing of it. That's why I think it's coward. They put serious themes in, but didn't really worked with any of it.

It's a decent action show, but I think their problem was to imply they would be more than that.
>>
>>2383624
My point is simple. It seems discussion of Fate is only allowed if you aren't expressing positive sentiments towards it.

When you are, suddenly 'this is not the place' to talk about it.
>>
>>2383641
Well, this isn't the place and never was. It's just that nobody sane is going to shit themselves over singular, short comments. But it's a bit much when you start engaging in arguments over how you love Shirou or whatever.
>>
File: 20006245832631.jpg (296KB, 1353x2015px) Image search: [Google]
20006245832631.jpg
296KB, 1353x2015px
Hmm. Anyone have any raws?
>>
>>2383641
/u/ loves to bitch about men and dicks. It can't be helped.
Fate and TYPE-MOON have yuri but the fuckers don't want to discuss it. No, they want to write walls of text about Shirou again and again. On /u/ of all places. It makes no sense but it's better to give up already.
>>
File: 18546209532360.jpg (115KB, 625x484px) Image search: [Google]
18546209532360.jpg
115KB, 625x484px
子作り
>>
>>2383663
FSN's yuri was pretty meh as far as I remember (showing Shirou how to do it, jeez). But TYPE-MOON did make one of my favorite yuri pairings - in Canaan.
>>
>>2383663
I blame most of the Fate shitposting on Priliya. For some reason /u/ loves to focus on the brocon and not Miya's love for Iliya
>>
File: NPJH50505_00088.jpg (138KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
NPJH50505_00088.jpg
138KB, 960x544px
>>2383675
Thankfully, we have the Fate/Extra games.
>>
>>2383641
Either your a troll or you're retarded.
/u/ is for discussion of yuri, not your homo essay about how much you're in love with Shirou. Ofc discussion of a male character in a non /u/ franchise is not welcomed here.
>>
>>2383675
Anybody who points to that scene as yuri is either not a fan of yuri or desperate.
>>
File: d0e61b27.png (214KB, 413x308px) Image search: [Google]
d0e61b27.png
214KB, 413x308px
>>
>>2383586
>Kamijou
I hate how people say he isn't one, because this minor thing, that unimportant flaw.
>>
>>2383586
>I don't hate Shirou or any male protagonist on principle, only if they're one dimensional Gary Stus like Kamijou for instance, or any harem lead who is liked just because they're the protagonist.

So, just 90% of them.
>>
File: 2dba36c9acd791b2979e352df4c5758b.jpg (378KB, 850x1279px) Image search: [Google]
2dba36c9acd791b2979e352df4c5758b.jpg
378KB, 850x1279px
>>2383603
>>2383637

Simoun is not a yuri-centered show nor it is an action-packed war show. It is not a love story. It is not a story about protecting Simulacrum and defeating its enemies.
Basically, Simoun is very similar to Utena in the way that it is a coming of age story in weird decorations. The theme of Simoun is inevitability of change and making a choice. Simoun is built around this theme entirely. World building and plot developments are particularly used as metaphors with the whole gender change thing
and the outcome of war leading to drastic changes in the way of life of Simulacrum.
Though Simoun has some key differences from Utena. Its theme of growing up and changing nowhere near as idealised as in Utena and the whole message is somewhat somber.
Each choice made ultimately leads to loss of something precious and narrows down the field of further possibilities. Another thing that Simoun has a certain ambivalence in its message. Yes, growing up and changing is inevitable but at the same time series shows us
fate of Aaeru and Neveril, their rejection of making seemingly inevitable choices and growing up, and paints it as some sort of pure timeless ideal. In the last episode
former members of Chor Tempest were talking exactly about that. Wish to defy the inescapable flow of time, to leave a mark and prove their existence once and for all.
>>
>>2383695
This looks cute. What is the context?
>>
I just caught up with the season.

- Princess Principal: very decent spies and keikaku, badass femMCs
- Kakegurui: very fun gambling, badass femMC
- Re:Creators: pretty much only watch for Himegimi, I'm hoping the MC will create her waifu in digital form so that Himegimi can stop destroying the world out of vengance
- New Game S2: continue being one of the best SoL
- Symphogear S4: Tsubasa x Maria up to the brim
- Centaur no Nayami: I'm delighted they stayed true to the gay, but the show looks quite low budget
- Action Heroine Cheer Fruits: Locodol with heroes. Similarly gay but boring, might drop
- Hina Logi: I zoned out pretty much all of it, might drop
- Netsuzo Trap: the only reason I'm watching is because it's only 8m each ep

Am I missing any noteworthy show?
>>
>>2383746
It's spoilers for the next chapter, it's a dream where Karen, Aya and Youko are idols and Shino is the manager and that is she with her daughter. That is what I got, could be wrong.
>>
>>2383705
Pretty much.
Every now and then there's one I don't mind like Aoi Toori, but I honestly don't consider him the actual protagonist of Horizon and hell, a lot of the time he's not even in it.
>>
>>2383756
Yeah, almost exactly the same with what I'm watching. Though I'm still on the fence with Kakegurui. I've only watched the PV, which made me quite uncomfortable to say the least. Also NTR, for obvious reasons.
>>
>>2383756
- Battle Girl High School: Generic SoL/Battle show. Renge is Nozomi and Mari rolled into one character.
>>
>>2383828
Don't bother with this, it's a fucking mess of bad pacing, boring characters, and no plot. Nodded off halfway through the first episode.
>>
>>2383756
>Am I missing any noteworthy show?

Yuriwise I think it's that. I'm watching some other things for other reasons, like Isekai Restaurant and Made in Abyss.
>>
>>2383827
Kakegurui is like Princess Principal, a good show of competent girls being badass with 99% certainty of no het, whether there'll be yuri or not.

>>2383828
I heard it has male MC and is terrible.

>>2383832
Ah yes, Isekai Restaurant had a nice start so I'll check out more eps. Made in Abyss - Ozen/10. I skimmed through the manga a while ago and didn't expect it to have a lesbian. Ozen might have lost her crush to a guy, but she stayed awesome.
>>
>>2383840
Didn't even know there was a lesbian in it.
Fucking lesbians keep creeping out in everything I watch!
>>
>>2383660
I keep being teased by this manga, but no one is translating it! If someone could post raws...
>>
>>2383840
>I heard it has male MC and is terrible.
It's pretty bad, but there is no male MC, plenty of yuri subtext and one outright lesbian who keeps hitting on all the other girls.
>>
>>2383881
The teacher IS the male MC. Stop being blind and trying to fool us. That's like putting IdolMaster amongst our favorites such as Madoka, Nanoha, and YuYuYu. BGHS even did the "let's reveal the self-insert male MC on the first episode" BS that Imas loves to do.
>>
>>2383962
If I recall he's Mission Control at best.
>>
>>2383660
Someone posted this link, but it doesn't work for me.
http://www.dm5.com/manhua-feidandeyaliya-aa/

You can buy that pair of chapters for ¥200.
https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B06XZZSQ88/
https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B0722811YC/
>>
>>2383968
Then that means his role is significant enough to be the self-insert male MC. Quit pretending that he's not in the anime.
>>
>>2383971
I can't read ching chong, only nip nong.
>>
Regardless of any males, is BGHS worth watching at all? Other anons said it has lousy action and a muddled plot. Sounds like Schoolgirl Strikers Redux.
>>
>>2383980
No. We don't see harem anime as our interest. They can be in this thread if they have subtext. It was already implied before the airing that BGHS would have a male MC. Even it has the Idolmaster character designer.
>>
>>2383980
>worth watching
See if you can watch past the first episode. It's terrible, whatever yuri merits it may or may not have.
>>
File: 1500260302905.jpg (30KB, 365x356px) Image search: [Google]
1500260302905.jpg
30KB, 365x356px
If that slowass BGHS thread isn't apparent enough for you, most of /u/s are not interested and it's not just because it's terrible. We were interested in Ange Vierge and Schoolgirl Strikers because they were all-girls, didn't have a self-insert guy, and even though both shows were terrible.

As for BGHS, we knew that the sensei was going to be male and the PVs heavily implied that. Not to mention the teacher is featured in the CMs since the anime started. BGHS is a great example of don't count your chicken before they're hatched.
>>
>>2384000
>Ange Vierge
>terrible
Take that back.
>>
>>2384018
AV and SS had some good shower scenes, so there's that.
>>
>>2384019
AV has the baka duo.
>>
>>2383980
I completely disagree with the people who are telling you not to watch it. I've been watching it and enjoying it. The first episode they introduced a lot of characters, but the 2nd and 3rd episodes they've been doing the right things and focused on a few at a time so that you can get to know them. Its been very yuri-centric, and the male teacher is a non-factor and hardly ever shown. Watch the three episodes that have come out so far, and draw your own conclusion on if you want to watch it going forward. I'll be watching the entire season.
>>
>>2384028
This is the exact same thing some people say when they watch IdolMaster for the yuri while trying their best to pretend Producer-san doesn't matter when he does.
>>
>>2384028
Also, why bother with BGHS when we have so many appealing shows like New Game, Hina Logi, Action Heroine, Princess Principal, and Centaur? Why preferring the one with the self-insert instead of others that are completely free of him?
>>
File: DExE3CnUIAA6UYl.jpg (133KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DExE3CnUIAA6UYl.jpg
133KB, 675x1200px
https://twitter.com/yoshimurakana/status/886158955856117761

Did Yoshimura draw some omake for Kakegurui or something?
>>
File: DFEQltFUMAAlmqe[1].png (166KB, 589x600px) Image search: [Google]
DFEQltFUMAAlmqe[1].png
166KB, 589x600px
Minakata working on a new Riddle doujin?
>>
File: 09_023.jpg (347KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
09_023.jpg
347KB, 1114x1600px
Today's yuri releases.

https://mega.nz/#!D8oURRZJ!XpcscPGpmEUfJ2zdo7R5BAJ6CeDFAo8JkCvQ5HF19Hg
>>
>>2384077
According to some anons on another thread im too tired to link yes.

>>2384037
This. Last season i watched like 3 shows, now i have like 7.
>>
>>2384077
It's for an official anthology. Tachi is also one of the mangaka contributing.
>>
>>2384206
>Yoshimurakana
>Tachi
So this is a yuri anthology?
>>
>>2383673
>mike x shiro
Why is this allowed?
>>
>>2384227
Technically no, but anthologies are pretty much always at least ten times gayer than their source material (see also anthologies for Lucky Star, K-On!, Kemono Friends, etc.)
>>
>>2384077
>https://twitter.com/yoshimurakana/status/886158955856117761
>Fujiwara Cocoa

Gh-g-ghost!
>>
>>2384314
She was one of the artists who did an illustration of Yumeko for a poster back when Kakegurui volume 1 was being promoted and those illustrations will be in the anthology.
>>
>7 Volumes (Ongoing)
>Latest release: v.2 c.9.5 by Waterflame Scanlations (641d ago)
So now that there's an anime, will any group pick up scanlating Kakegurui again? It's been a while to see a manga with a femMC and a bunch of competent girls in a badass mind game. The last time this happened was Murcielago. Can anyone recommend more manga like these two?
>>
File: 00112.jpg (239KB, 900x1280px) Image search: [Google]
00112.jpg
239KB, 900x1280px
Speaking of Kakegurui, are there any other SM couples in yuri? It's driving me crazy because d/s relationships are such a big part of BL, yet there's hardly anything in yuri. All I can think of is Honto no Kanojo.
>>
File: saejima.jpg (510KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
saejima.jpg
510KB, 1280x720px
>>2384359
>>
>>2384359
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/the_real_her
and
https://dynasty-scans.com/tags/bdsm
>>
>>2384359

If lewd one-shots are satisfactory, Amano Shuninta's 'Encore!!!' and 'Sweet Examination' fit the bill very much. Takemiya Jin also has some ('Graphite', maybe others; I am still working my way through her stuff).
>>
http://www.bilibili.com/video/av11347727

This is one low-key raibu from the 8BS girls.
>>
>>2384359
Virgin's Empire has one.
>>
>>2384359
Neesan, if you have the Raw for Kakegurui and its spinoffs, can you put it on megaupload? Any site I found has its download disabled for my country.
>>
>>2384359
If you like violent S/S, there's Love/Death
And if you want a good yuri tale with BL kinda dynamics (parodied to an extent): https://dynasty-scans.com/series/notes_from_the_garden_of_lilies
>>
>>2384359
Sunstone.
>>
>>2384384
>8BS
I don't remember the player character being female. Like, you know, LL.
>>
>>2384403
https://mega.nz/#!cCghHbDC!6l-rEr81E1ydl7gmBePyqDZl_5HZJ9AW02TgTMVjk5o

Only the tanks, so it's not completely up to date. And I just noticed after uploading that volume 5 is labeled wrong (it's not missing).

Also thanks for the suggestions, everyone.
>>
>live jack again
My wallet isn't ready.
>>
>>2384259
Because it's better.
>>
>>2384460
Thank you very much oneesama.
>>
Holly shit, there's new Tekyyuu!
I guess I'll be watching something this season after all.
>>
>>2384028
I'm not so positive, but it's not as bad as they make it look, everyone needs to see really bad things and understand the difference

>>2384032
Because Im@s was harmless in a way, you could say that he had certain moments, but they could be ignored because they were stupid
CG on the other hand, is a special case where the real Anime does not practically offer real Het with the producer... For some stupid reason, people like a damn Meme and I take it seriously, after that people acted as if their damn Fanon was Canon, they interpreted that if Takeushi shared a space of a meter an Idol or addressed the word, It was because she was in love or shit like that

This annoys me, not because of Het, but because it's incredibly stupid

In conclusion, BGHS is not so bad, but I take a rather bad format, at least now I understand why the designs seemed familiar
>>
>>2384514
>Teekyuu
>all-girl comedy sport series
>S1 in 2012, S2 in Spring 2017
How the heck I just hear about it now? Did it slip pass /u/ radar or something?
>>
>>2384523
>S2 in Spring 2017
My sweet summer child, it's season 9.
> Did it slip pass /u/ radar or something?
It's not a slice of zzz, also girls not cute (debatable).
>>
>>2384527
Has a perverted lesbian and also eats panties
In general terms, this Anime is like consuming drugs, seriously
It is also recommended to ignore the Spin-off, but it is recommended to see Usakame that is more Yuri of the romantic type
>>
File: DEh6cYdXUAAZ9Za.png:orig.png (2MB, 1696x3558px) Image search: [Google]
DEh6cYdXUAAZ9Za.png:orig.png
2MB, 1696x3558px
>>2384523
>Teekyuu
>sport series
I don't think it's quite the show you think it is. But yeah, it gets a mention here every once in a while since one girl's a huge pervert lesbian. It's an extremely quick gag anime and that means it doesn't really lend itself to much shipping.
>>
Anyone want to recommend me some manga? I'm pretty new to the genre.

Read through a lot of stuff in the sticky. I liked:
Ebisu and Hotei
Hanjuku Joshi
Honey & Honey
Husky and Medley
Maka-Maka
Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou

I'm also reading Yagate Kimi ni Naru
>>
>>2384545
Well if that's what you're into then probably stuff by Takemiya Jin, Morishima Akiko, Amano Shuninta... female-oriented stuff.
>>
>>2384527
I'm an oldfag, but yeah I don't always check the general so anything that doesn't get mentioned regularly will fly over my head.

>>2384533
>>2384541
Checking it out now. Apparently a 5 min/ep show. No wonder it doesn't get enough attention on /u/ despite having an all-girl cast.

I just want another Sabagebu. Is it too much to ask for?
>>
I want to play Sims 4 and be a huge lesbian slut with tons of mods, but I don't want to join Origin.
>>
>>2384545
Read everything from these authors:
https://dynasty-scans.com/authors/otsu_hiyori
https://dynasty-scans.com/authors/minase_ruruu

https://dynasty-scans.com/authors/morishima_akiko is also great, especially for OL (office ladies) fans. I don't like all of her stuff though.

Must read (beside Yagate kimi ni naru):
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/yuzumori_san (romance, comedy)
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/majyo_to_houki_to_kurobuchi_megane (comedy)
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/murcielago (action, violence)
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/poor_poor_lips (romance, slice of life)
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/a_room_for_two (slice of life)
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/gamma (action)
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/lovedeath (comedy)
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/pure_water_adolescence (romance)
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/the_one_i_love (romance)
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/if_this_wish_comes_true (romance)
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/all_you (romance, sequel of the above)
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/her_world (romance)
>>
>>2384545
https://dynasty-scans.com/authors/nanzaki_iku
>>
>>2384566
>Minase Ruruu
I still miss her.
>>
>>2384548
>>2384566
>>2384570
Thanks a bunch y'all. Didn't expect to get so many answers so quickly.
>>
>>2384545
>>2384548
>>2384566
>>2384570
>not suggesting Wife&Wife

/u/ please get your shit together! https://dynasty-scans.com/series/wife_and_wife
>>
>>2384562
Pirate it.
>>
>>2384578
I didn't suggest it because I never like it enough. Married couple is just inherently boring to me, het or yuri.
>>
>>2384592
Are you married?
>>
>>2384592
Different anon, but I felt the same way about it. The main couple was cute, but then another "married" couple appears as their neighbors, and then the sister. It's kind of like Sakura Trick were the main couple is unique for about a minute until it turns out everyone else is gay too.

Also nothing happens. It could have been more about what it was like for them to live together, interactions with hetero neighbors. They have to act like ordinary roommates outside but when they're alone is when they can finally be intimate... and depending on how thin the walls are they might actually have to go to a hotel.

Stuff like that. It was wasted potential
>>
>>2384621
You might think that lesbian couples not being treated as different and wrong was wasted potential because it's not """"realistic"""", but other people might not.
>>
>>2384605
No.
>>2384621
Not quite why I find it boring. I'm simply more drawn to the will-they-won't-they aspect of romance, so married couples never appeal to me no matter how cute they are.
>>2384639
Quit your victim complex. Anon was simply sharing why she didn't like this manga. If you like it, more power to you, but don't tell others what to like.
>>
>>2384573
>Minase Ruruu
She's drown in her het SoL series.
>>
>>2384665
>No.
lucky
>>
>>2384666
Something has to pay the bills.
>>
>>2384639
It was saccharine and nothing but saccharine. Which is good, but there needs to be something more to make a story interesting. Sure they would probably have lesbian friends but how convenient their neighbors have more or less their exact circumstances.

What if they had moved in next to a husband and wife couple who would still be friends with them even after they find out they're lesbians... but how do they know that? More interesting than "you're wife and wife? wow, small world we're wife and wife too, and mine looks like a loli"
>>
>>2384691
>More interesting than "you're wife and wife? wow, small world we're wife and wife too, and mine looks like a loli"
No.
>>
File: lezy road.jpg (3KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
lezy road.jpg
3KB, 300x57px
If this was the title of something, what would it be about?
>>
>>2384722
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zBaKgJr7Ss
>>
>>2384722
Dykes on bykes on a roadtrip.
>>
>>2384722
Something by Homura Subaru where a back alley in some town is stuffed full of lesbians cafes and brothels.
>>
>>2384689
Some yuri author keep doing yuri dj after having a series, she didn't.
Also, she's making a MTK series. She had more chance of being succesful making a all girls cast show, instead (and getting a decent anime, instead of a random short). So I guess she just gave up on yuri for some reason.
>>
>>2384740
>Also, she's making a MTK series.
They're Manga Time magazines, but not Kirara ones.
>>
>>2384740
Authors are allowed to enjoy working on more themes then just one.
>>
>>2384744
They are traitors to the yuri cause. They shall find no quarter on my bookshelf.
>>
>>2384742
Oh yeah. Looking at those series, it seems like none of them are popular, so she had no chance to begin with.

>>2384744
But it makes no sense to say she's doing it to pay the bills.
>>
So, any yuri with stalkers? I've got a little fantasy here, where one girl is totally obsessed with another, and asks to suck on her fingers.
>>
File: 1497910093924.jpg (4MB, 1748x2481px) Image search: [Google]
1497910093924.jpg
4MB, 1748x2481px
>>2384759
Watamote.
>>
>>2384749
>But it makes no sense to say she's doing it to pay the bills.

That was just speculation that the het manga is selling better then her last yuri works.
>>
>>2384767
Of course it is. She never had a published yuri work. You can't compare doujin sales with published stuff.

But then we have Ajiichi. She has a comedy series (not really het, I think), but she still does yuri doujin in events. Minase Ruruu never had a published yuri work and she wasn't even that prolific in doing doujins. So there's nothing stopping her of doing it again. I think some os her doujins were made after she had the series, in fact.

Her not making yuri doujin anymore probably doesn't have nothing to do with her het work. Also, most author don't do doujin expecting to sell. They do it as a hobby.
>>
File: 201708vampire4.jpg (137KB, 400x565px) Image search: [Google]
201708vampire4.jpg
137KB, 400x565px
Mira is releasing a fourth entry in her long running Vampire Girls series on August 13, 2017 at Comiket 92.
>>
File: _001.jpg (2MB, 1416x2000px) Image search: [Google]
_001.jpg
2MB, 1416x2000px
Today's yuri releases.

https://mega.nz/#!P1pB1TZI!jSZx_dk8ypQ8MobwLT9OJGy-XUxcGVufBYcp_msjwJM
>>
>>2384833
Is Mira a pretty woman IRL or a greasy fujoshi?
>>
Based on this thread we need another Idolmaster OP.
>>
>>2384729
Is that like Diagon Alley but for lesbians and only accessible by lesbians to fulfil all the needs of the lesbian world?
>>
>>2384909
Does it matter? She is doing a great work.
>>
>>2384769
>(not really het, I think)
It is
>>
>>2384909
Both.
>>
>>2384997
Whether you're joking or not, fuck off.
>>
>>2381814
Why the fuck is this trap shit still alive? You can tell that the trap on the left is wearing a wig.

>>2381644
It's amazing how this one actually got away.
>>
>>2385044
Where's the dick, you homo?
>>
So, I was reading 7Seeds the other day, and I really wasn't expecting the yuri pairing. Has anyone else read that far?
>>
File: 62745182_p0_master1200.jpg (252KB, 858x1200px) Image search: [Google]
62745182_p0_master1200.jpg
252KB, 858x1200px
Any anime/manga/oneshots where the bully and victim end up together (not stuff where someone else swoops in to save the class loser)?
>>
>>2385081
Yuri in 7 Seeds??? I haven't followed that series for a decade, but I loved it a lot back then. Are the lesbians just introduced, or are they present characters that just started falling in love?

Tamura Yumi writing lesbians... I must be dreaming.
>>
>>2385091
>about to suggest one
>realize it's the one you posted a page from

That's all I got sis. Wish I knew more.
>>
>>2385081
Who was this yuri pairing, and what chapter did they appear in?
>>
>>2385081
I'm really curious now, binged up to the submarine thing spinning and then stopped reading.
>>
>>2385091
I'm pretty sure this one gets linked at least once per week, but it's what you're asking for so linking it again. https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/rooftop_1
>>
>>2384833
Now we just need Mira to get published so I can buy her stuff without paying a fortune.
>>
File: 61243047_p0.png (1MB, 1340x811px) Image search: [Google]
61243047_p0.png
1MB, 1340x811px
Any mango series with lots of magic and cute dresses and maybe pointy hats?
>>
>>2385408
Maho Precure manga.
>>
>>2383756
Which day of the week is each of these shows?
>>
>>2385556
Tuesday, Friday and Sunday.
>>
>>2385019
She's a greasy woman?
>>
>>2385572
Nah, pretty fujoshi.
>>
File: 004.png (118KB, 643x650px) Image search: [Google]
004.png
118KB, 643x650px
Today's yuri releases.

https://mega.nz/#!7gxAWTZJ!-PUGXOfLPci3DiedPN_WkRWMuesf6HBmWPwbyI3sZfM
>>
Could someone please tell me where to find raws of this?

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/seifuku_no_vampiress_lord

There's 10+ chapters according to a table of contents page somewhere in there.
>>
What is this?
https://youtu.be/0XXBD1eyqO0
>>
File: 3f1e163fba5791e197b8b63dd43f96a9.png (785KB, 834x1147px) Image search: [Google]
3f1e163fba5791e197b8b63dd43f96a9.png
785KB, 834x1147px
Is lesbian deathbed a legitimate issue or just a meme?
>>
>>2385658
I'm guessing it is a live action version of

https://myanimelist.net/manga/106802/Futari_Monologue

Whatever that is. Never heard of it.
>>
File: 821296.jpg (696KB, 1669x1669px) Image search: [Google]
821296.jpg
696KB, 1669x1669px
>>2385664
It's becoming less and less of an issue, the only real enemy left is man.

>Oh so it WAS just a phase and now I can be a productive member of society!
>>
https://twitter.com/pKjd/status/888358448148000768

Beach volleyball, anyone?
>>
File: 1471827614637.png (563KB, 1108x648px) Image search: [Google]
1471827614637.png
563KB, 1108x648px
>the entire general thread has become a swarm of recommendations and "this is yuri?" posts
>>
>>2385784
Nice, I saw some pics and this looks good.
>>
>>2385784
Finally best sport ever.
>>
File: 1500329638996.jpg (704KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
1500329638996.jpg
704KB, 1360x768px
>>2385664
What's this, everyone know the magic of kissing and hand-holding never ends.
>>
>>2385795
>Finally best sport ever.

Still waiting for girls' gymnastics sports show but beach volleyball is perfectly fine
>>
>>2385788
Don't forget meta whining
>>
>>2385795
Have you ever played it? You get sand in your...everywhere.
>>
>>2385835
Only if you go down.
Get good sis
>>
>>2385784
Women's "sports" is terrible, /u/ or not.
>>
>>2385861
Saki and Ping Pong Girls are better than any Kurokoshit
>>
>>2385784
>those beautiful bellies
Gave me nosebleed, nee-san

Volume 1 is completely scanlated
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/harukana_receive

It's kinda yuri-ish. One girl is a yaya and she is jelly that her former partner found replacement
>>
>>2385870
>mahjong
>sport
>>
>>2385880
What else would you call it? A lesbian mating ritual?
>>
>>2385870
I can't help but find that literally any women's sports anime would be better with an all male cast. Maybe others can, but I just can't watch a sports anime for the relationships.
>>
>>2385891
Well, I don't watch male sport animes because I can't care if those bishounen win or lose. That's why I dropped YoI.
With female character I feel like cheering for them more, so it's more exciting.
>>
>>2385884
Sure, why not.
>>
>>2385884
>>2385902
As long as you don't call it a sport I guess.
>>
>>2385891
Not that hard, there's a lot of bonding in team building, it wouldn't take much to push some romance there. What I like about saki is that besides the blatant lesbianosity there are also gals before other gals kind of relationships.
>>
How yuri is the third season of Jigoku Shoujo? Just stumbled upon some screenshots from it and thought I'd ask. I've only watched S1.
>>
>>2385891
Do you even read male sport manga? Most of it is about relationship too, i.e. the comraderie and comical hijinks between the guys.

The only difference is that female sport manga/anime suffers the same sexist treatment as any other manga/anime: they're always sexualized or cutesy infantilized, or both. This make them feel dumber than the male counterparts. Retarded nips and their "women are only desirable when they're dumb" sentiment.
>>
File: harukana 0.jpg (425KB, 1079x1533px) Image search: [Google]
harukana 0.jpg
425KB, 1079x1533px
>>2385784
yes
>>
Okaa-san? Why did our lord and creator yuri Goddess create heterosexuality?
>>
>>2385929
Cutesy is there and hopefully anime will always be about it, since west does a good job of making things ugly already. But saying they're dumb is stupid. They're usually not dumber than a male protagonist in the same genre.
>>
>>2385936
To test us, my child, and weed out the unworthy.
>>
>>2385936
If there were no straight people, there would be no yuri because there wouldn't be anyone around to write or draw it.
>>
>it's a Clover gets an early lead but gets rekt later on episode
Now where have I seen this before.

That said, Hi-heel with 4 idols with platinum cards is the clear fave for this live jack.
>>
File: 1454381407-b1_ch1_004.png (497KB, 750x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1454381407-b1_ch1_004.png
497KB, 750x1125px
Anyone tried reading Sister Claire? Not sure how /u/ views webcomics. Any thoughts on the story and the side story?
>>
>>2385121
>>2385145
>>2385147
It's Ran and Nijiko. I'll find the chapters for you, anon, since I love them so much.
>>
>>2385929
>Retarded nips and their "women are only desirable when they're dumb" sentiment.
No. Maybe that's just how your brain compensates its lack of ability to understand other cultures.

I watch anime/manga because they don't automatically consider being girly or cute as inherently negative qualities, unlike how the west sees them. This is why only Japan makes all-female casts, while the west very rarely has anything that's not with a male protagonist.
>>
>>2385972
I don't even get that anon because male characters in sports manga are pretty cutesy themselves.

Also reminds me how people think Atelier protagonists are dumb and submisse when they're usually the most competent characters in the game. If someone see "cute and girly" and thinks "weak", I wonder who's being sexist.
>>
>>2385937
We're not talking about appearance here, but about behaviours and demeanors. Asians have their style of being cute that is often called immature by Westerners, but the nips in particular have a huge lust for INFANTILIZED version of cutesy that make even an Asian like me cringe.

I can understand these exaggerated silliness in shows like Precure, because the humour is easy enough for kids to understand. But when it's everywhere in seinen shows, you start to realize what turn a male otaku on: girls with the mentality of a 5 year-old. Any showdown of intellects or skills is deemed uncute, because otakus are losers who can't handle girls being actually smart or badass. If the girls managed to have a smart or badass moment, they'll be stripped off of their dignity somehow (someone falls in their boobs, clothes exploded, clumsy in normal life, etc) in order to be "feminized."

There's a fucking huge area between such mental retardation and western "ugliness."
>>
>>2385977
You really think the characters in Saki and Ping Pong Girls are all that you're saying?
I don't disagree that the tropes you listed exist, but most of the time they're isolated in shounenshit and harem. Most all girls cast shows the girls are actually quite competent.
>>
>>2385972
I'm a fucking Asian, who don't care for western shit. You are the one who don't know how our cultures work. Your assumption makes you look ridiculous, because it's denfensive and nonsensical.

It's no secret that Japan is crazy about cuteness. Their kawaii culture is infamous that even nromalfags in surrounding countries know well. And nobody, absolutely nobody, including the nips themselves, deny the fact that they prefer sexualizing younger and younger girls, both in mind and appearance. Heck, just compare AKB48 with, say, SNSD of Korea and you'll see the difference between the two kind of cuteness. Walking the streets of Tokyo and Taipei and you'll see how girls dress and act so differently, despite both striving for cuteness (that is very different from Western hyperfemine pink barbie style).
>>
File: 19.jpg (721KB, 772x1200px) Image search: [Google]
19.jpg
721KB, 772x1200px
Tell me /u/ what ふたりモノローグ is and why it's getting a dorama.
http://webcomics.jp/cycomi/45
https://www.pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=ふたりモノローグ
https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/406509206X
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XXBD1eyqO0
>>
>>2385989
>I'm a fucking Asian, who don't care for western shit. You are the one who don't know how our cultures work. Your assumption makes you look ridiculous, because it's denfensive and nonsensical.
Well guess what, I'm Asian too.

>Heck, just compare AKB48 with, say, SNSD of Korea and you'll see the difference between the two kind of cuteness.
One is cute, the other is mixed with American sexualized pop shit.

Honestly it seems to me that you're just calling Japan's culture degenerate because you don't like it. That's a bit racist (and in your case sexist too) if you ask me.
>>
>>2385989
>Heck, just compare AKB48 with, say, SNSD of Korea and you'll see the difference between the two kind of cuteness. Walking the streets of Tokyo and Taipei and you'll see how girls dress and act so differently, despite both striving for cuteness (that is very different from Western hyperfemine pink barbie style).

Not that people think the Korean and western kinds are any better. That's not the point though. The point is that anime girls being cute doesn't make them dumb. Also, cuteness in itself is not the problem. But I really won't go there, we're talking about anime in particular.
>>
>>2385977
>But when it's everywhere in seinen shows, you start to realize what turn a male otaku on: girls with the mentality of a 5 year-old. Any showdown of intellects or skills is deemed uncute, because otakus are losers who can't handle girls being actually smart or badass. If the girls managed to have a smart or badass moment, they'll be stripped off of their dignity somehow (someone falls in their boobs, clothes exploded, clumsy in normal life, etc) in order to be "feminized."
What shows are you even watching?
>>
>>2386016
Het harem, probably. Or a battle shounen.
>>
>>2383756
>Kakegurui
Shit, wanted to watch this.
Thanks for the reminder.
>>
>>2385980
I hate that damn preconcept, because of such shitty thinking as that, is that in the West all that super dark and nervous shit is ridiculously popular, even when the pretentious and boring story

Saki and Ping Pong Girls, Have very good characters in full right, they are all colorful, have their own problems and their own way of facing those problems

I can even mention Aokana, it is an adaptation of an Eroge, but the Anime removed all that stupid thing Harem and the result is a nice Anime sports (if it is sport) that have the typical elements of an Anime of sport, rivalry, Self-improvement, interesting characters and a certain portion of Yuri subtext that you really enjoy

I always find that stupid racism towards "moe" or "only Anime Girls", I even remember an Idiot long ago saying a Woman would never be a good protagonist, talking shit about Animes I did not even look at (Nanoha)

Do not forget that GUP is also a sport Anime
>>
>>2385977
Not sure I agree with everything you're saying, but I definitely agree that the infantalization is fucking obnoxious. It seems to be increasingly rampant in yuri and I wish it would go away.
>>
>>2385980
Do you have bird brain? It seems like you can only understand things in two extreme polars, and thus disagree with me based on things you imagined I say.

First, I'm not saying seinen girls are always useless moeblobs. I'm saying that no matter how competent they are in a specific job (hero, sport player, police, etc), they will always be humiliated in someway at some point, to fit with nips' idea of feminity. According to them, cuteness cannot exist without retardation.

Whether you like it or not is not my business. I'm merely saying that their idea of feminity is what makes female sport manga/anime feel so ridiculous compared to male ones, almost as if they're just playing houses instead of having a serious battle. Just compare between Prince of Tennis and Ping Pong Saki for example - why is it so different despise both featuring teammate bonding, exaggerated sport techniques, comedic slice of life, meaningful battles, etc? Why does one make your blood boil with adrenaline while the other only make you feel like cooing at babies?
>>
>>2386035
>Why does one make your blood boil with adrenaline while the other only make you feel like cooing at babies?

That's like, your reaction to it. Ping pong girls and Saki are pretty exciting in the way they present it. Saki in particular. Also Girls und Panzer.
If YOU can't take cute girls seriously, that's YOUR problem. I feel the adrenaline with them just fine.
>>
>>2386035
Also, just wanr to say that what you're saying sounds a lot like those guys who keeps saying: "I can't take women's football seriously. So stupid, haha"
>>
>>2386043
It seems that to take a sport seriously, they have to have beautiful, semi nudes and doubtful men rubbing each other and saying sweet and loving words to each other
>>
>>2385994
Mmm, I skimmed it. It's pretty gay:
https://cycomi.com/title.php?title_id=45

Like take a look at page 15 in chapter 18. They almost did... that... and in public.
https://cycomi.com/viewer.php?chapter_id=2041&param=other
>>
I almost replied but it's better not.
>>
>>2386035
>Do you have bird brain? It seems like you can only understand things in two extreme polars
How ironic considering what you've been posting here.

>Why does one make your blood boil with adrenaline while the other only make you feel like cooing at babies?
Dunno. Babies don't usually sweat profusely to my knowledge.
>>
>>2385636
It's been collected in two tanks so far but I can't find anything on share or the usual sites so I guess it's just one of those series everyone passed over.
>>
>>2386043
>Girls und Panzer
I think Girls und Panzer would have been a great sports anime if it was something like Polo instead of tanks. Or if you want the tanks, a war anime about an all-female platoon of the Red Army. The point is that school girls driving tanks for teh lulz aren't my thing.
>>
>>2386053
Wise decision.
>>
>>2386059
>I guess it's just one of those series everyone passed over.
It's been talked about in the buyfag thread, but presumably they, well, bought it.
>>
>>2386068
>The point is that school girls driving tanks for teh lulz aren't my thing.

It's a serious sport in their world and treated as such. Making a war would be edgy shit with deaths and no one would want it.
>>
>>2386068
>The point is that school girls driving tanks for teh lulz aren't my thing.
Basically you admit it's a personal opinion and you have no real knowledge of what you're criticizing

That is the general problem of all this matter
But that's the problem with the fandom in general, that's why the conventions and meetings are so bad, there's never anything interesting to see Turned Tokyo Ghoul into a Top Tier for the love of Ra
>>
>>2385977
>girls with the mentality of a 5 year-old.

That is 3 years more then the usual male harem lead has.
>>
>>2386068
>a war anime about an all-female platoon of the Red Army
Because WW2 was a lighthearted setting where people totally didn't get injuries worse than getting bonked on the head or scraped knees, right?

>>2386122
Or the people that watch them.
>>
File: Tie_Breaker_c02_43.png (202KB, 750x1116px) Image search: [Google]
Tie_Breaker_c02_43.png
202KB, 750x1116px
>>2385861
Tie Breaker was a yuri sports manga that I enjoyed, before it was dropped. Unfortunately, the poor art made everyone look like reverse traps.
>>
>>2386169
d/a, but I love Horii and it's such a shame she's (unofficially, afaik) dropped that and bash. I didn't like her art at first but after a while I warmed up to it, she does smirky fang-baring really well.
>>
>>2386090
>Making a war would be edgy shit with deaths and no one would want it.
>>2386144
>Because WW2 was a lighthearted setting where people totally didn't get injuries worse than getting bonked on the head or scraped knees, right?
I don't mind darker settings or watching characters die at all. I don't particularly like edgy nor historical stuff, but I honestly prefer more serious or realistic settings, and women always are a big win over school girls. The only reason why I suggested this was because Polo doesn't involve tanks, which are the anime's main focus.

>>2386105
>Basically you admit it's a personal opinion and you have no real knowledge of what you're criticizing
Yes. All I am doing is giving my personal opinion. And I'm not even criticising it, I'm just saying why I couldn't get into it, and how I think it would have been better.
>>
I'll be honest, I didn't see this one coming.

Didn't PA Works do the same "socially-awkward possibly-on-spectrum main cast girl gets a side character girlfriend" thing in Hanasaku Iroha as well?
>>
>>2386181
>Yes. All I am doing is giving my personal opinion. And I'm not even criticising it, I'm just saying why I couldn't get into it, and how I think it would have been better.

Then why generalize from something you do not know?
Many of the animes called "Moe" had elements that made them worthwhile, but these tend to be rather underrated and are not given a real chance, but the "nervous" or "realistic" ends up having more focus and these are More disappointing in the end because they clearly did not know what they were doing

Sports Animes with Girls are also quite exciting

Yugioh, Chihayafuru, Gundam Build Fighter, Shokukei no Souma, They are sports too

>>2386208
I think not, they were not so smart at that time

Honestly how many things Yuri other than Canaan, did PA Works?
>>
File: 1500525263982.png (358KB, 443x382px) Image search: [Google]
1500525263982.png
358KB, 443x382px
>>2386208
Can you go into details, ojousama?
>>
>>2386217
There aren't really any. The latest arc involved a group of Spinish tourists, one of whom was a woman called Lucia who Ririko became close to in the background, and in the last episode they hugged goodbye and Lucia asked Ririko to travel the world with her.
>>
>>2385835
I hate being outside.
>>
>>2386230
That's still nice, iirc Ririrko's mom got taken by a foreigner too.Also:
>Ririko=liliko=lily
It's ogre.
>>2386246
>mumi, what are cups and pads?
>>
File: 1500523760425.jpg (136KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500523760425.jpg
136KB, 1280x720px
>>2386230
I hope she goes with her in the final episode epilogue.
>>
>>2386249
>mumi, what are cups and pads?
Tools of the patriarchy, dear.
>>
>>2386230
Interracial? Nice.
>>
>>2386253
Plz stop
>>
friendly reminder not to start a new thread yet (the last one still hasn't dropped off the board, ffs)
>>
>>2385936
Because darkness makes the light more beautiful little one.
>>
>>2385956
We've always had occasional webcomic threads, so feel free to start one.
>>
>>2385936
There is literally nothing wrong with being a hetero
>>
>>2386045
Considering the best women's team in the world is easily beaten by a random team of teenage guys, can you really blame them for that?

>>2386214
I don't think any of those you listed is a sport.
>>
>>2386032
Speaking of GUP, do sportsmanship awards not exist or something? Or is sensha-dou not considered a "sport"?
>>
>>2386035
Dude, that's just your perspective. I've never once felt adrenaline watching sports of any kind. But something like the concert scenes in AKB0048 or Princess Principle's everything gets me hyped as fuck. Different people are different.
>>
>>2386035
Not really, women's sport can get real serious too. It's just that men's can get even more so
>>
>>2386361
True, but it's boring and always generate shit stories.
>>
>>2386362
>Considering the best women's team in the world is easily beaten by a random team of teenage guys, can you really blame them for that?

That's like saying only the boxing with the higher weight class is worthy.
>>
>>2386380
>implying that isn't the case
>>
>>2386375
Romeo and Juliet wasn't bad.
>>
>>2386400
Because they die.
The perfect end for a het romance.
>>
>>2386404
edgy
>>
>>2386362
>neckbeard thinks he understands sports
>>
>>2386416
I think you meant to say
>t. /sp/
>>
>>2383325
Which manga/series is this?
>>
>>2386424
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/met_my_boss_on_a_dating_site
>>
>>2386425
Thank you good anon
>>
>>2386425
>>2386427
I am now made sad that there's only the four pages. I was hoping for more in general (nothing lewd, just...more.)
>>
File: ENG003.png (268KB, 850x999px) Image search: [Google]
ENG003.png
268KB, 850x999px
Today's yuri releases.

https://mega.nz/#!3oZRkQhS!5t3LaZ9wjAn4sZ1BJIZZdT45pSAO1YWJsyvzhtTWGKE
>>
>>2386433
At least if there is more in the future it will be available pretty quick, since the author posts pages online and the translator is very active.
>>
>>2386404
Ow the edge
>>
File: 8c662934968aca8de60a91fabe.png (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
8c662934968aca8de60a91fabe.png
1MB, 1600x1200px
>>2385664
>Is lesbian deathbed just a meme?

Considering that lesbians always/almost always achieve orgasm at ~20% higher rate that het or bi women, yes.
>>
>>2386453
That sounds like something that makes sense but [citation needed]
>>
File: aoba51.jpg (115KB, 679x720px) Image search: [Google]
aoba51.jpg
115KB, 679x720px
>>2386453
Was there a team of lesbian scientists all huddled all around pairs of lesbian couples having sex while they have wires and things attached to them to accurately measure this?
>>
>>2386456
Your fantasy is too lewd for a dyke
Need to remind that /u/ is a sfw board
>>
>>2386455
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/313835591_Differences_in_Orgasm_Frequency_Among_Gay_Lesbian_Bisexual_and_Heterosexual_Men_and_Women_in_a_US_National_Sample
>>
>>2386463
>lesbian women (n = 340), bisexual women (n = 1112), and heterosexual women (n = 24,102)

I don't know much about statistical sampling but that is so grossly skewed in the amount of people queried that I don't really see how you could get any meaningful data out of it.
>>
>>2386473
Uhh, there's no way around that, since around ~96% of America's population identifies as straight, leaving only around ~1% as lesbian.
>>
>>2386462
>>
>>2386475
Yeah fair enough, I still think they could've found some more people to answer. Also did not expect the percentage to be that low. I could've sworn it was closer to 10% combined for all gay people, but looking it up now I guess those were meme numbers.
>>
File: 51fO-E2MULL.jpg (44KB, 356x500px) Image search: [Google]
51fO-E2MULL.jpg
44KB, 356x500px
Why don't complete edition re-releases ever get uploaded? Seems like it's always only the old version that's available.
>>
>>2386476
What are you implying?
>>
>>2386479
I have no idea what true numbers might be, but also keep in mind that we're still living in a society where many are still closeted and/or not secure enough to outright state it for public studies.
>>
>>2386482
How long is it meant to be? Is this not it?

https://nyaa.pantsu.cat/view/879540

This is about 150 pages.
>>
>>2386479
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_sexual_orientation
Numbers greatly varies according to where you are in the world.

As >>2386485 pointed out, surveys most probably have pretty conservative estimates expecially in more bigoted areas because of closeted people.

For example the average of lesbian/gay/bi in US is 3,5%, but in San Francisco is 15,4%.
>>
>>2386483
>>
>>2386503
The difference in San Francisco isn't going to be just down to conservative estimates. Places known for their gay communities gather people drawn by the gay community.
>>
>>2386502
That's the original edition, not the complete one. And not just that series in particular, seems like whenever a complete edition of some series comes out the raw sites just upload the old version for some reason.
>>
>>2386581
Um okay.
>>
>>2386597
Newthread
>>
File: 00022.jpg (211KB, 900x1280px) Image search: [Google]
00022.jpg
211KB, 900x1280px
>>2384227
No
>>
File: Musubi.jpg (154KB, 913x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Musubi.jpg
154KB, 913x1200px
>>2384432
>player character
Neither is the Shihainin in T7s and here I am, posting T7s.
>>
>>2386599
>page 5
Fuck yourself
>>
>>2386617
Mary seems to be quite protective of Yumeko in the latest chapter.
>>
>>2386453
That in no way disproves lesbian bed death.
>>
I started watching No Game No Life with a friend who says there is at least a bit of subtext couple between that one cheating girl and the elf.
Now I do not want to make any false hope and consider them "yuri". Do they join the harem? Or can I put on the goggles to have some subtext on the side?
>>
Does anybody here know of a scanlation group that will take commissions for lewd stuff and yuri? A group with similar standards to Yuri-ism (incl. font use)?
>>
>>2386662
Does that mean your SI is that Yuri Danshi?

>>2386954
I wouldn't put my hopes up if I were you.
>>
>>2386960
Second one meant for >>2386917 not >>2386954 goddamnit.
>>
>>2386954
Anon recently commissioned Sexy Akiba Detectives to scanlate some of Mira's work. You could probably do the same and ask them to use whatever font you want.
>>
>>2386960
>I wouldn't put my hopes up if I were you.

Thanks, I wont put on goggles then and accept it as the harem it is.
>>
I thought this Princess Principal show would be garbage and almost skipped over it, glad I didn't. Enjoying it way more than I expected.
>>
>>2387246
It's the best cute girls doing spy things this season.
>>
>>2386917
at least in the anime, the human and elf girl do not join the harem and there is definitely some tension between the two.
>>
>>2387343
Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't they do that later on in the novels?
>>
>>2384666
>>2384689
>>2384740
Last I kept up with it, Minase Ruruu's SoL series wasn't het. The MC is a self-insert salaryman but he basically gets punished whenever he thinks het thoughts about the female protagonist or their hot hostess lesbian neighbour.
Thread posts: 364
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.