[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Miss Angel & Miss Devil

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 341
Thread images: 23

File: tumblr_on74shOVeB1ut1w6oo1_500.jpg (56KB, 500x723px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_on74shOVeB1ut1w6oo1_500.jpg
56KB, 500x723px
> http://pastebin.com/T8nYwD51
> http://www.peanutoon.com/comics.php?comics=1252
>>
>>2373604
Nice image choice, missing them.
>>
Anyone knows what's going on here more or less? Haven't seen chapter 63 translated either and I guess here Isol killed these people...why?
>>
>>2373614
Me too. I hope we see them soon
>>
>>2373656
Chapter 64 come also out.
>>
>>2374397
chapter is 64 also out come? you does not say fucking
>>
Chapter 64 is already out. Chapter 63 has already been translated, the link was on the last MaMd thread. Should be floating around somewhere....
>>
>>2374437
what?
>>
>>2374440
>Chapter 63 has already been translated
no, it wasnt

>>2315419 - show me where is the said link?
>>
>>2374440
Chapter 63 is not translated yet, Anon.
If you have the link then show it.
I'm sure it was not translated yet.
>>
My mistake, guess 63 wasnt translated. But anyways heres 64 raw
https://m.imgur.com/a/juWwQ
>>
>>2374479
Wow, Isol has really big demonic wings.
Did Isol kill the human girl?
>>
>>2374528
If she did, it will be the most demon thing in the series
>>
>>2374479
Dem wings doe. So romantic.
>>
>>2374437
Nice engrish
>>
>>2374528
Seems like she killed both. I guess the writers thought they should finally make their demons more demon like instead of resembling angels or regular humans in their behavior
>>
>>2374825
thanks, tried my best to match the level of >>2374397 (the person whom I was replying to after all), glad you appreciated my efforts
>>
>>2374843
What is so wrong with this sentence>>2374397 ??
It is certainly called 'came out'.
Making fun of it is a little uncool, Anon.
>>
>>2374908
You should check your eyes if you don't see anything wrong with the sentence.
>>
>>2374479
Am I seeing blood by Isol?
Look at her eyes and wings. Are the wings bigger than Haki's and Hari's?
Isol and her girlfriend look a bit mature in this chapter than in the previous chapters.
>>
If you've seen in previous chapters, characters make comments on how Haki and Hari aren't fully awoken yet. Like when Hari got into a fight with Ricain, she lost and went into coma because she tried to forcefully awaken herself. That's why their wings are so small.
>>
>>2375173
Ah right. You're right. My fault.
But Isol is not much older than Hari and Haki. And she has already awakened demonic powers.
>>
>>2375173
Interesting, i guess that makes sense for the eyes but the wings, I always thought it was more a choice. Take Hisakya when they go to get the flower, she takes off with small wings but lands with large ones ... but I like your theory too.

hopefully the author will better explain these things in future chapters... there is a lot potential for story here rather than the usual i save you you save me schtick.
>>
>>2377932
>Take Hisakya when they go to get the flower, she takes off with small wings but lands with large ones
Huh! Really? Does Hiskaya really have bigger wings? It never occurred to me. Do you know which chapter it was? I must have really missed that part.

But I think angels and demons can not be compared. Do not demons always have big wings? Look at Isol's eyes. They have also changed a bit as she became evil/vicious.

I have another question ...
Is actually someone translating the remaining chapters? It seems that no one else translates.
>>
>>2378143
Soshi got to re-translating from the start.
>>
>>2378148
Ah, yeah. I had read that. I thought someone would in the meantime translate the last chapters.
>>
>>2378143
>Do you know which chapter it was?

takes off ch 48
lands ch 49
>>
>>2378229
Hm, for me they look the same in both.
Perhaps it's the position as it drawn.
>>
>>2373604
>OP pic
Can't stop looking them. They're one of my favorite yuri couple!
>>
>>2378320
Same here, love their chemistry.
>>
New ch is up I hope to see Haki in this one
>>
>>2378614
Couldn't bump in a normal manner? Couldn't sage?
>>
>>2378615

I'm like extremely new to this website, i have no idea what that means or half the lingo people say
>>
>>2378617
Please don't use asterisks to denote actions. If you want to post something, post a board-appropriate picture, or scene from the webtoon. If you're going to post something that's the equivalent of saying "I like this" please use sage in the option field of the posting box, so that the thread isn't bumped on a slow board like this because that isn't adding to the thread. It's the roughly the same as an upvote which is relatively meaningless here.

Just, please, try to keep it in mind next time.
>>
>>2378502
Guess it will have to wait.
I am crazy to see Hari and Shan...
>>
Miss Angel & Miss Devil Ch.65 RAW

http://imgur.com/a/YMVvP

Enjoy!!
>>
>>2378671
Thank you kind anon, oh well I guess the wait continues!. Can't wait for this storyline to now end, its just dragging.
>>
>>2378671
Thx a lot anon you rock!
>>
>>2378671
Thank you for sharing, Anon.

Hm ... so from the pictures / panel it looks like Isol would tell her girlfriend that she possesses demonic powers.
>>
I promise to translate atleast 1 chapter in the timespan of 10 hours, and to maybe work on to the next two.
>>
>>2379235
Thanks a lot it will be really appropriate it you rock!
>>
>>2379235
Thank you!!!.
>>
File: ss (2017-07-14 at 12.11.38).jpg (159KB, 693x922px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-07-14 at 12.11.38).jpg
159KB, 693x922px
Miss Angel & Miss Devil Chapter 63
Rough English Translations

Imgur: https://imgur.com/a/0i39b

I will keep working on the later chapters, please wait.
>>
Thanks for waiting, I will finish upto chapter 65 by the end of this week.

If you see any errors or big grammar problems, please don't hesitate to point them out for me.

Thank you again.

>Why not pdf??
Lezhin staff usually report and take down WDTFS pretty quickly, but are a bit slower on deleting TLD or other series, and MA&MD isn't even Lezhin, meaning that it will be much less likely that it will be reported and taken down.
>>
>>2379401
Tnx a lot T-anon you are amazing!
>>
>>2379401
>>2379403
Thanks!!!
>>
>>2379401
Thank you, Anon.

So, Isol is called Lee-Sol correctly or are both correct, or is 'Isol' simply mistranslated?
>>
>>2379447
"I" has a similar sound to "lee" if pronounced in a certain way, but english romanization has made it so that 이 is written like "lee" so that it's more easier to read as how it sounds, "lee".

Saying Lee-Sol and I-Sol is same sound, I just like to write it in proper way.

Though, I've been translating The love doctor as well, and they kept writing 'e' for 'lee', and I kept it since it typed better...

In any case, 이 is usually written as 'lee'.
>>
>>2380312
dunno what you mean, but 'lee-sol' and 'i-sol' (isol) are both nice.
thanks for the explanation.
>>
>>2380312
Wait, so in TLD, E-rae is pronounced the same as Lee-rae? Or did I just misunderstand this whole thing?
>>
>>2380537
Yes, in proper korean name writing, she would write it as "lee-rae".
Her full name is '정이레', which would be written as "Jeong Lee Rae".

But, since the previous translation called her name as "Erae" and it sounds more closer to how it sounds in pronounciation, I kept it so that previous readers won't be confused.

For 이솔, "Esol" and "Lee-Sol" is similar in pronounciation, but I decided to write it in the proper english spelling.
>>
File: ss (2017-07-17 at 02.44.54).jpg (33KB, 420x362px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-07-17 at 02.44.54).jpg
33KB, 420x362px
Miss Angel & Miss Devil Chapter 64
Imgur: https://imgur.com/a/c34Yk
I will finish 65 tomorrow, sorry, and thank you for waiting.
>>
>>2381998
Thank you !!
>>
>>2381998
Thanks. They are cute together, but damn, I miss Shan and Hari
>>
>>2381998
Thanks.
I wonder what is the point of the flashbacks since we already know they won't be together due to that demonic aura business.
>>
>>2381998
Thanks a lot T-anon you rock! They are a cute couple is sad that they can't be together
>>
>>2382049
I know right its been way too long since we've seen the main characters together, hopefully next chapter.
>>
I'm fed up with Esol story it has taken a long time already and she is not even a main character plus we already know how her story ends. Unless the author has nothing for the main carachters so she/he is prolongent a side character story.

The thing worth noting though is that the author has developed a whole story and the character for someone who is not even one of the main cast, but he/she can't develop the MCs characters nor their stories.
>>
>>2383158
* prolonging
>>
>>2381998
Sweet. Thanks for all your hard work!

>>2382049
I feel this as well. Shan and Hari haven't graced my screen in a long time. Still, this couple is pretty bittersweet. I wonder if the next chapter will wrap things up.
>>
>>2381998
Thank you so much for the translation, really appreciated.
>>
Hari, Shan, Hiskaya, Haki? I missed them!
>>
New ch is up and it looks like the end of the human and evil girl love story
>>
Happy to see so much intrest in the series now and more official translations... Can't wait for more ShanHari... Updated my pastebin with the latest chapters, extras, and other content from MaMd:
https://pastebin.com/i3f5s3BE
>>
Miss Angel & Miss Devil Ch.66 RAW

http://imgur.com/a/ecNf0

Enjoy
>>
hello, thnks for the link (Ma&MD 66) but the pictures are messed. thanks again.
>>
>>2384106
Thanks anon
>>
>>2384079
Useful stuff thanks rev
>>
>>2384106
The link is not working but thank you nice anon for trying to share the ch
>>
>>2384079
Tnx a lot Rev is good to have you back
>>
Sorry imgur is being hard to work with today.

Please use below new link.

http://imgur.com/a/wn0HL
>>
File: cxcc.png (411KB, 517x300px) Image search: [Google]
cxcc.png
411KB, 517x300px
>>2384149
>http://imgur.com/a/wn0HL
tanks
>>
>>2384149
Thank you!.
>>
>>2384149
Really nice chapter. I think we are going back to the main cast now, but they have left this Isol arc unfinished, so that we will get some development throughout the story. Isol will probably be added to the main cast now, since she also knows that orange haired demon who had appeared on the past before too.

Also in case no one noticed this is actually the first sex scene they've done kek. Kinda funny cause the main cast has been here for so long, and especially Hiskaya and Haki that actually date, but for some reasons they seem like they have still not popped the cherry either kek.

I really like this arc cause it felt like it was making some sense and the relationship had proper development. I really hope we get to see them in the future again and they get their happy ending.
>>
>>2384106
"Oops! We couldn't find that page."
>>
>>2384228
>>2384149
>>
>>2384218
I hope that we see similiar developments within the main characters. Especially between Hari and Shan as they are not even a couple yet.
>>
>>2384149
Tnx a lot cool anon, a little sad but nice ch
>>
lets bring some life to this tread,
who's your favourite character? mines Shan
>>
>>2386333
thread my god I need coffee
>>
>>2386333
Haki. She looks so soft.
>>
Just wondering if the earlier chapters are being re-translated?.
>>
>>2386333
Hari love her feisty and passionate character, Shan a close second.
>>
>>2386333
Isol cause I always fall for the most angsty ones. Plus she seems like the only devil acting one. I mean, the rest of them act like angels or normal humans.
I like all of them but it feels like their character gets shaped only because of the plot, and not because they at moving the plot.
I see them more as couples rather than individually, and let me tell you, they sure are wasting the HakixHiskaya hotness.
Imagine a smut between them. Would be hot af.
I don't mind the dynamic between Hari and Shan though.
>>
>>2386491
I'm sure their stories are yet to unfold fully. I know it's a slow process, but I think the real character developments and main plots are yet to come, and I'll personally patiently wait. The reason Isol's development and story was a faster process is because it was a short lived story, possibly nearing it's end in the next chapter.
>>
The translation of the first chapters are godawful.
>>
>>2386517
I agree but it's still weird how their actions seemed more random for 60 chapters rather than slowly developing. It felt like the author didn't have a specific plan with them in mind.
For example, one of the times when Haki was hitting on Shan, she kissed Shans boobs. I mean who randomly does that to their crush to flirt.
Not complaining, I still like all of them. Just the fact that there is really no storyline and main plot.
>>
>>2386540
I think we might get more clarity regarding dialogue in those previous chapters with the translations currently being redone.
>>
>>2386538
wait, the ones that have transparent bubble over the original words, or the ones that are cleaned and typesetted properly?

can you show me a pic of the translation you're talking about? If it's mine, then I would like to know why you find it godawful so that I can fix it.

>>2386449
The person who's working on re-translating the chapters have a lot of projects so it's taking a long time for them to work on MAMD.
>>
>>2386625
That person... please learn how to make a pdf if you are going pdf only.
>>
And why aren't translations re-released yet?
>>
>>2386625
Not the poster you were replying to (in the first part), but totally grateful for the translations you do without which we wouldnt get to enjoy this webtoon, Thank you so much for everything.

However I am the poster asking about re-translations of previous chapters. And thanks for answering and patiently look forward to the translations of previous chapters when the time is appropriate of course.
>>
>>2386625
Nah, I believe they're talking about the chapters not done by you and Unnie. The early, initial chapters were done by machine translations. They were very, very rough. Enough to get a general gist of the story, but not enough to understand the details. Yours have been good so far.
>>
New chapter is up.
>>
>>2388961
You had me excited as hell until I realized I had to suffer yet again due to an inability to read raws

Thanks for the heads up though.
>>
File: ds.png (347KB, 410x646px) Image search: [Google]
ds.png
347KB, 410x646px
>>2388990
still..raws are juicy
>>
Miss Angel & Miss Devil Ch.67 RAW

http://imgur.com/a/rTn3T

Enjoy
>>
>>2389001
Thank you! Kind anon, seems like this arc has finally concluded. Ecstatic to see Hari and Shan again.
>>
>>2389001
Wish we still had Rev's rough translations..
>>
>>2389103
Me too
There was someone who said would do it, but seems that the person just did 2 chapters...so 65,66 and 67 is missing translation
>>
>>2389103
>>2389107
And the new translation has also not been posted yet. There was also someone who wanted to do it.
>>
>>2389001
Thanks anon
>>
>>2389001
Tnx a lot nice anon you're awesome!
>>
Did E-sol and the girl parted twice? I'm confused.
>>
>>2389955
Part
>>
>>2389955
Have you read the story at all? Isol's girlfriend was getting weaker by the presence of Isol and came to the hospital.
Hari and Co should get Isol back because Isol is too long in the human world. Isol then decided to go back when the healing angel can heal her ((Isol's girlfriend)). But the memories of Isol are deleted. And because of this, you can see Isol crying because girlfriend no longer remembers Isol.
But for this the girlfriend is cured and no longer weakened.

No idea what you do not understand?
>>
Hey I'm the translator of the latest chapters that was translated.

Rev, can you please come back? I am falling way behind and I think you do better keeping up than I do.

>>2389103
>>2389107
these people are hungry for them~
>>
>>2390636
Please continue!! your translations are really appreciated and really good. Its truly a great help and helps us enjoy the story in its entirety.

Please ignore the ungrateful few. Most on this thread are sincerely grateful and willing to wait patiently for your translations.
>>
>>2390636
I can wait as long as necessary for *free* translations. And yours are better. Do them whenever you feel like it. Ignore the greedy/impatient ones and don't let them get to you. My comment is the same for WDTFS and TLD, too. Trust me, I love your promptness, but don't kill yourself doing free work. If better quality takes more time or better head space, then by all means take more time.

You do you. I remember when you translated like 20 series and some idiots still complained. You'll go crazy if you try to make everybody happy. There's a reason nobody else has stepped up to be a (consistent) translator. It's a lot of work and there's a lot of thankless people that cramp your style.
>>
>>2390751
I was the anon who said I wish I had Revs translations. I'm certainly not ungrateful of the other translator nor I'm complaining.
It has nothing to do with the translators, no shade or whatever. I just wished I could know what they're talking about in these chapters too, story-wise.
>>
>>2390798
Its just asking to wait a little longer for good coherent translations, isn't it surely worth the wait. Translators do have other (better) things to do and dedicate their free time to bringing us these translations. The least we can do is wait in patience for them to do that. I understand how you feel and you feel you want to know there and then what's happening in the story. But just waiting a little longer for better quality translations isn't much to ask.
>>
>>2390766
I second this.
translate whenever you have time.
>>
Thank you very much, I will try to finish it when I have the time to translate.
>>
>>2391282
No probs!, take your time and Thank You.
>>
>>2390636
I would help you if I could. I know how you feel, really I do. IOS isn't very suitable for translating, but android is (my android broke). And it's time consuming af. My mistake was rushing everything and creating a deadline. By the time i got into the 40's and 50's chapters i had a lot of help from other translators. It was actaully kinda like a free for all grab, just trying to catch the series up. Honestly, this is fantastic considering at one point we were behind like thirty chapters. So, take your time and dont burn yourself out. As a fan, i grealty appreciate your work.
>>
New Chapter's up looks like back to the main characters again hopefully well get some good scenes with them being secondary the past few weeks
>>
Miss Angel & Miss Devil Ch.68 RAW

http://imgur.com/a/SMXkB
>>
>>2393802
Tnx a lot kind anon you rock! Interesting ch
>>
>>2393802
>http://imgur.com/a/SMXkB
Thank you !!
>>
>>2393802
Thank you kind Anon! This chapter looks exciting and finally Shan and Hari.
>>
thank you so much annon!!!
>>
File: IMG_1565.jpg (105KB, 720x566px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1565.jpg
105KB, 720x566px
Was encouraged to update my paste bin, so i did - http://pastebin.com/i3f5s3be
All the new chapter raws and extras should be in there now.... and i saw this adorable image on author's blog...
>>
>>2394077
That image certainly is all kinds of adorable. Its funny to see Hari turn to mush in front of Shan, its so cute.
>>
>>2393531
How do you do the translations on Android? I'm possibly interested if I knew how.
>>
I miss Shan and Hari so happy!!!
>>
>>2395231
Me too! Excited to see them again. I wonder what startled Shan at the end of the current chapter.
>>
I used to get so excited about the new chapters now not so much. I think the ridiculously long arc about Isol killed it for me and not even the switch to Shen and Hari can fix it for me now, unless we have some real character development like the writer gave to Isol and her ex
>>
>>2395605
I like the arc about Isol, but well i love her. What bothers me is that I have to read raws and can't understand korean
>>
>>2395622
just have to wait until a translator who has time to pick up this.
>>
>>2395644
>>2395622
>>2395605
Look on the bright side at least its not cancelled
>>
>>2395622
To give her a credit she is the only character who is actually developed in the story and that acts like a real devil
>>
>>2395856
you're absolutely right
>>
>>2395922
I agree. I also like how mature and upfront she is/was with her relationship. Haki and her girlfriend still interact like they're in high school. Shan/Hari are doing this prolonged cat and mouse chase. So Isol and her girl were a breath of fresh air in terms of maturity and pacing.
>>
>>2395098
https://kirirevcollab.tumblr.com/post/160413498693/some-insight-on-how-i-do-my-translations-to-be

Here's a screen video i made translating on my phone. All i rlly did was use google translator's scanner and copy patse using a photo editor, after cropping all the raw images.
>>
File: ss (2017-08-06 at 08.09.12).jpg (134KB, 951x896px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-08-06 at 08.09.12).jpg
134KB, 951x896px
Miss Angel & Miss Devil Chapter 65

Mixtape PDF: https://my.mixtape.moe/blxeyg.pdf
>>
File: ss (2017-08-06 at 09.44.31).jpg (99KB, 1012x811px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-08-06 at 09.44.31).jpg
99KB, 1012x811px
Miss Angel & Miss Devil Chapter 66

Mixtape PDF: https://my.mixtape.moe/uutglj.pdf
>>
>>2396935
>>2396961
Thanks.
>>
>>2396935
>>2396961
Thank you.

Wow, Isol loved her girlfriend over everything.
>>
>>2396935
>>2396961

Thank you so much! I happy to see it was not forgotten!
>>
>>2395605
I liked the arc with Isol. It was so angsty and nicely developed.
>>
>>2396161
This. Also I still find it really weird how Haki and Hiskaya date for a while and they don't even kiss. Let alone have sex...it kinda feels forced
>>
File: ss (2017-08-07 at 12.27.02).jpg (113KB, 868x887px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-08-07 at 12.27.02).jpg
113KB, 868x887px
Miss Angel & Miss Devil Chapter 67

Mixtape PDF: https://my.mixtape.moe/pmihso.pdf
>>
>>2397044
Hiskaya and Haki kiss each other if I remember correctly.
>>
>>2397048
>>2396961
>>2397048
Thank you so much T-anon you are awesome tnx again
>>
File: ss (2017-08-07 at 01.45.21).jpg (128KB, 974x869px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-08-07 at 01.45.21).jpg
128KB, 974x869px
Miss Angel & Miss Devil Chapter 68

Mixtape PDF: https://my.mixtape.moe/axjzjc.pdf
>>
Please reply to me if you see any big translation or grammar error, I will try my best to fix it.

And thank you for waiting for so long everyone.
>>
>>2397119
Thank you so very much for the translations!.
>>
>>2397126
You are awesome!! Thank you!
>>
Shan is such a tease, poor Hari.
>>
>>2397126
Tnx a lot T-anon you're amazing as always ch 68 was really interesting
>>
>>2397126
Really appreciate for the translations Anon!
>>
>>2396935
>>2396961
>>2397048
Thank you.
I really want to see Shan's past. Something is not right about her.
>>
>>2397119
We will see the past now, right? About Shan's ex lover or something...
>>
>>2397257
>>2397268
I still wonder if Shan knew Hari's mother. Looking forward to the next chapter.
>>
So...
The pastebin link only has the first 2 chapters of Miss Angel & Miss Devil...
Where can I read the rest?
>>
>>2397407
Go to the webtoon general thread, all the translated chapters are in the master pad
>>
>>2397425
Thank you, onee-san.
>>
>>2396935
>>2396961
>>2397048
>>2397119
Thank you so much, I didnt find any big mistake so dont worry
>>
>>2396657
interesting thanks for sharing u go girl
>>
>>2397126
Thank you!!

>>2397257
>>2397268
It seems like Shan lost someone really important (a past lover?) before and it might possibly be why she's so unwilling to start things with Hari.

>>2397303
That would be really interesting if she knew Hari's mother.
>>
I hope Shan wasn't in love with Hari's mom because that would be really awkward and I don't think I would ship them as much as I do now. If it's another girl then no problem for me.
>>
>>2398440
yeah same I would be put-off if shanxhari mum were a thing
>>
>>2398477
>yeah same I would be put-off if shanxhari mum were a thing
I don't think they were a thing, it looks more like her mom was really important for Shan, but she wasn't been able to protect her
>>
New ch is up! it seems really interesting by the looks of the picture
>>
Oh really, where did u read the new chapter?
>>
>>2399272
I haven't I just saw the photo in the website for the new ch
>>
Miss Angel & Miss Devil Ch.69 RAW

http://imgur.com/a/EFwKl

Very interesting chapter, hope we get translations soon.
>>
>>2399291
Thanks anon
>>
>>2399291
Thanks nice anon you are awesome! great ch
>>
>>2399291#
Thank you!!
>>
>>2399291
Thank you so much kind Anon! New chapter looks good.
>>
Was that the spirit of the dead woman that wrapped around Shan. If it is I hope it's not influencing her actions towards Hari in the end of this chapter, I hope they were sincere.
>>
>>2399474
That's most likely what happened though.
>>
File: paF5EaSg.jpg (150KB, 722x812px) Image search: [Google]
paF5EaSg.jpg
150KB, 722x812px
I really wanted to see Shan's past. I wonder why she hates herself.
>>
File: 88ayHcKg.jpg (69KB, 728x1440px) Image search: [Google]
88ayHcKg.jpg
69KB, 728x1440px
>>2399720
These are from chapter 25.
Maybe her girlfriend was an Asmodian?
>>
what if, shan is half/half.
and also, why is her left arm constantly covered?
maybe she has the Asmodian tattoo there, hm.
>>
File: PJOiNQUg.png (1023KB, 728x2693px) Image search: [Google]
PJOiNQUg.png
1023KB, 728x2693px
I guess her beloved one has awaken and died. And she couldn't save her.
>>
File: j3WG7Vyg.jpg (79KB, 728x1715px) Image search: [Google]
j3WG7Vyg.jpg
79KB, 728x1715px
>>2399746
>>
File: h8iCBzQg.jpg (106KB, 728x2325px) Image search: [Google]
h8iCBzQg.jpg
106KB, 728x2325px
>>2399747
Chapter 32 flashbacks end.
>>
>>2399724

Remember chapter 30 something when Haki was seriously ill and they had to get flowers from the forest? Shan was seriously weakened because she didn't have any demonic aura in her. Good concept though
>>
Also, I'm pretty sure that she took over her body. The monster said "If you won't embrace her love, I will."
>>
>>2399862
I agree, Shan is pure angel kek.
>>2399724
Maybe Hiskaya could be half asmodian. Because she absorbed demonic mana and even Hari said it's like carrying dark and light together? (I don't remember exact words). So I think Hiskaya can be an exception.
But I really want to see more Hari in this story. His and Haki aren't interesting anymore. I'm only reading this story for Hari an Shan desu.
>>
>>2399882
Thought, that Hiskaya got demonic power by Hakis and Haris dad.
When he sent a minimal part of his power in Hiskaya when she was unconscious.
>>
>>2399868
Is this when she's touching the crystal ball and that black aura surrounds her?
>>
>>2399932
You're not wrong. But being capable of carrying demon powers/mana could be a special thing. Like I said before it's just a prediction.
>>
>>2400008
We will see. Just as sensitively she can feel angels and demons. Even more sensitive than Shan. I think that something is also wrong with Hiskaya. Just as we had with that demonic power, where normal angels would not have managed.
>>
>>2399882
The problem with His and Haki is that when they finally appear they don't act like lovers, at all
>>
>>2400056
You're right that is why I find them (His and Haki) boring.
>>
>>2399951

Yes, when both arms are grabbed by the dark aura she says something along the lines of "I have to watch my own body do things I'm not doing", and she asked "So you're just going to throw yourself at anyone using my body?" and the monster showed her Hari and said "I can feel her essence, she would never betray love." and then went on to ask Shan if she could "have her" because Shan won't accept her love.
>>
>>2400101

Also to add to my post, in the previous chapter it was explained the monster inside the crystal ball had a one sided love, so that's why she possessed Shan so she could be loved by Hari. At the end of the chapter, Shan clung to Hari's arm and said "Do you not like when i am playful?" And Hari said "If this is a joke, stop it now because I can be serious." Shan kissed her arm and said "It's not a joke." Chapter end.
>>
>>2399868
>>2400101
>>2400106
Maybe now we will have at least some progress in their relationship. As the demon possessing Shan would like to have a relationship with Hari.
>>
>>2400134
Just leave Shan possessed so we can have some progression...
>>
>>2400196
Hahaha, this x10
>>
>>2400106
It's getting exciting!, Thank you so much for explaining that scene.
>>
>>2399721
I hope this is not actually Hakis mom. Because the story has been hinting on it
>>
>>2400449
It would make it Hari's mum too. And that would be far more dramatic given the Hari and Shan dynamic.
>>
File: nonmnomfox.png (359KB, 501x356px) Image search: [Google]
nonmnomfox.png
359KB, 501x356px
good shit
>>
I have a small question:
Are the Extras actually translated or not anymore, because maybe uninteresting?
>>
>>2396935
>>2396961
>>2397048
>>2397119
Thanks Meow-chan! Well worth the wait. Looks good.
>>
File: 001.png (559KB, 1150x626px) Image search: [Google]
001.png
559KB, 1150x626px
>>2397048
Kinda late but I found this scene interesting plot-wise. They have similar mannerisms, hair style nd Isol confused them in her dreams.
There is probably a connection between them. Like maybe they are related or even the same person...
>>
Just curios, but is someone still translating this or have all translators dropped it?
>>
>>2403801
What do you mean and what are you talking about?
All the chapters have been translated except the last.
>>
New ch is up!
>>
File: Screenshot_20170816-101440.png (437KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170816-101440.png
437KB, 720x1280px
>>
Omg i need to know how to buy ._. damm korean...
>>
>>2404145
Hnnnnnnnnnnnnngg
>>
Miss Angel & Miss Devil Ch.70 RAW

http://imgur.com/a/k4AgU

Enjoy some eye candy
>>
Bless you
>>
>>2404154
>http://imgur.com/a/k4AgU
thank you, thank you!
>>
File: manga-girl-thumbs-up.jpg (11KB, 238x211px) Image search: [Google]
manga-girl-thumbs-up.jpg
11KB, 238x211px
>>2404154
>H-Hayai!
Thank you anon you are really fast.
>They are about to fuck but Shan is watching all the stuff and not in charge.
JUST.
I guess Ghost knows that she is in fucking 70th chapter and yet Shan and Hari's relationship didn't progress at all. So she is in a hurry.
Is she /ourgirl/?
>>
>>2404154

Fucking hell anon. This is fantastic. But image how heartbroken Hari is going to be when she finds out Shan wasn't the one doing all these things...She is going to be so sad...
>>
>>2404154
Thank you kind anon!, wow! what a chapter.
>>
>>2404154
>that Shan in lingerie
Hnnnnnnngh. Also Hari a cute.
It's kind of sad that she is just controlled by that woman though.
>>
>>2404154
thanks and my heart ooooh
>>
>>2404165
>They are about to fuck but Shan is watching all the stuff and not in charge
Fucking Kek. Also that would technically count as cheating if Hari was dating Shan, because she would be sleeping with the ghost.
>>
>>2404437
Hari does'nt realise that Shan is possessed by that spirit. So its Not cheating. And to begin with, they are not even dating in the first place.
>>
>>2404489
>Hari does'nt realise that Shan is possessed by that spirit.
I thought she might supects something, hence she talked to her father.
>>
>>2404531
I get you, hopefully we'll find out in the next chapter.
>>
I'm going to asume Hari will realize Shan is being controlled. She might consider taking advantage of it, but stop Shan in the last minute.
>>
Sadly nothing will happen I guess. I just want more love within His x Haki and Shan x Hari
>>
So I guess it'll take some days until we get a full translation... :/
>>
>>2404659
Most likely scenario.
>>
>>2404154
To the anon who said Shan could be half devil and she always hides her one arm to hide the ratio, notice how when she was on that black dress her left arm had a bandage exactly on the height that Hari has her tattoos too...
>>
>>2404761
It could be something else. Also see this. >>2399862
>>
>>2404770
Well I don't know if it's not a devil tattoo, but she definitely hides something there. Because she always wears a long sleeve on her left arm only.
>>
>>2404771
Actually maybe she usually doesn't have sign and the long sleeve is for no real reason, but now she does have a sign, because she is possessed and it's the women who is trying to hide it. I don't see why she would do that, if the possible sign is related to Shan actually.
>>
>>2404725
Don't beg!!
And stop with the fuckin 'emoticons. They are not liked here.

>>2404761
>>2404772
If Shan does not wear long-sleeved on the left, she has this bandage on her arm. Shan certainly wants to hide something.
>>
>>2404771

Okay, Shan doesn't have any demonic aura or a tattoo because when they had to get flowers from the forrest she was seriously weakened because of that. Although Hiskaya was fine because the demon king fused his energy with hers.

Also, notice how Rikain wears a bandana over his head? It is to cover a wound. About 15-20 chapters ago, when Shan was having flashbacks when Hari fought Rikain and tried to awaken forcibly, it showed Rikain with a wound on his FOREHEAD saying "Move away, Shan!!! I'll kill it." Thus, the bandage on Rikain's forehead and Shan's arm are from that time.
>>
I though someone was working on retranslating the older chapters? Does anyone know if the kind anon is still going to do that? I definitely don't mind waiting for translations, as it's always time consuming and makes for a nice surprise when someone is kind enough to do so, just curious.
>>
>>2404895
as far as I know, they are currently translating several other manhwa series and recent new chapters of this series whenever they have time.
>>
This is getting so interesting!! I wish I could read Korean!
What I'm wondering though is, if Hari has been with Shan since they were younger, does she not think this sudden personality switch is just the slightest bit odd? I mean, yeah, the person she likes is suddenly answering her feelings, but the sudden part isn't ringing any alarm bells? C'mon, Hari, your girl's in trouble - snap out of it! (All of this is based on assumption os the raws, btw.)
>>
>>2405043
For new chapters the translator does some others and this one when they can, but I thought someone else was in their spare time was working on retranslating up to where the current translator took over for Rev.
>>
To the Translator, do you have chapter 69 in English or only 70?
>>
It is clear that Shan is possessed.
Let's see how Hari wants to handle it and Hari knew it before Hari asked her dad. With Hari's temperament it will surely come to nothing except maybe a kiss.
>>
Thank you kindly for ch.70 translated, really appreciated.
>>
>>2404659
Obviously this will happen.
Korean dramas are really predictable.
>>
>>2407358
>Korean dramas are really predictable
also it is the right thing to do. Hari knew Shan is possessed.
>>
>>2373604
Somebody was asking for Soshi Panda's Translation. Maybe those links should be on masterpad too. Thank you for your work Soshi.

Ch.00: Prologue https://imgur.com/a/AoCts
Ch.01: Episode 1 https://imgur.com/a/7G2Er
Ch.02: Episode 2 - Part 1 https://imgur.com/a/ucjge
Ch.03: Episode 2 - Part 2 https://imgur.com/a/WRXqX
Ch.04: Episode 3 - Part 1 https://imgur.com/a/waQdJ
Ch.05: Episode 3 - Part 2 https://imgur.com/a/uyWuI
>>
>>2408575
Yes and wasn't this the start of retranslating up to the meow-chan translations or did they get busy and decide to not do any more perhaps
>>
new chapters up i'm noticing a composition pattern with the preview icons!
>>
Ooooooh! I see that new chapter is up....
>>
http://imgur.com/a/iHz5X
>>
Ty for that!
>>
>>2409904
>http://imgur.com/a/iHz5X
thank you so much!
>>
>>2409904
Tnx a lot nice anon you totally rock! This ch let me wordless lol I miss the real Shan
>>
>>2409904
Thank you kind anon for the raw!!. This chapter was bittersweet, its a shame its not the Real Shan reciprocating Hari's feelings.
>>
I want to believe that the demon possessing Shan is just showing Shan's true feelings...
>>
>>2408575
Thank you.
This reads more smoothly and partly makes more sense than the previous translation.

>>2409904
Hari knows Shan is possessed.
By the way, Shan has big boobs. In her angelic clothes you can see that so not at all.
>>
>>2408575
Wow, soshipanda's translations are really clear and really make re-reading the chapters really worthwhile.
>>
>>2410276
Agreed. The translator notes are helpful too.
>>
>>2410152
me too onee-sama
>>
meh
>>
>>2409904
>this will be the closest they will ever come to any sexual encouters
>>
File: ss (2017-08-28 at 08.46.54).jpg (110KB, 737x641px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-08-28 at 08.46.54).jpg
110KB, 737x641px
Miss Angel & Miss Devil
Chapter 69, 70 and 71
Mixtape PDFs
69: https://my.mixtape.moe/xwrtyd.pdf
70: https://my.mixtape.moe/yrmbso.pdf
71: https://my.mixtape.moe/ejzcyh.pdf

Thank you for waiting.
>>
File: 1397752734075.jpg (34KB, 280x283px) Image search: [Google]
1397752734075.jpg
34KB, 280x283px
>>2413477
Thank you, anon.
>>
>>2413477
Thanks, anon!
>>
>https://my.mixtape.moe/xwrtyd.pdf
damn, this ghost is just so forward. Hari's heart (and mine) can't take that
>>
>>2413477
Thank you so much! really appreciated. Ha Ha Hari cant help herself and I don.t blame her. But it"ll be really interesting to see what the Real Shan will feel when she regains control of her body.
>>
>>2413477
Meow-chan is Bae. Thank you.
>>
>>2413477
So, Shan still have feelings for the devil she used to date...it's kinda sad, even when she loves Hari she can't move on and give her a chance, she is stuck in the past. Thank you, anon!
>>
Somebody refresh me on who Yu-hil is exactly? Anybody of significance or just another devil Shan loved in the past? Why is Shan so guilty about this person?
>>
>>2413477
Thank you so much!
>>
>>2413477
please switch to jpg2pdf.com or any other places that doesn't reduce the jpg quality = more jaggies/compression/noise, but thanks anyway.
>>
>>2413720
I'm using software called doPDF to create pdfs.
1st, I take highest quality of comic I can get, which for MAMD is unfortunately low quality even on their site.
2nd I translate and save it as highest quality jpg I can save (quality 12)
Usually, if I stitch all the pages together into a PDF while keeping it as "high quality", it goes upto 15mbs which is hard to view, upload and download. So I usually print as "medium quality" which makes it a more manageable 5~6mb.

But these MAMD chapters were lower quality than I thought. They were only 2~3mbs.

In anycase, I upload as middling quality because many people seem to just want to see the comic rather than look into the graphic fidelity. If you wish to read the comic on higher quality, then please buy the comic on the website because I'm too lazy to upload a seperate higher quality version.

I don't like the jaggy and pixel looks either. But I have to unfortunately work on lower denominator levels.
>>
>>2413477
Hey anon. You want to be loved? Cause this is how you get loved.
>>
>>2413732
I personally don't notice particularly poor quality in the PDFs (mobile and PC). Looks fine to me. Just have to zoom in a little. I only ever had issues back when pasteboard was being used (blurry on mobile, fine on PC).
>>
>>2413477
Tnx a lot T-anon you rock! like always, nice job.
>>
>>2413537
>>2413557
Why does it have to be a devil?
Was that somewhere mentioned, that Yu-hil was a devil?

>>2413477
Thank you.

> 71: https://my.mixtape.moe/ejzcyh.pdf
Wow Hiskaya has genuinely talent people to locate/sense. She is even more talented than Shan.

>>2413732
Looks good on the phone and on the tablet it looks also good.
>>
>>2413537
>So, Shan still have feelings for the devil she used to date
I believe it was another angel, but we'll see...
>>
>>2413957
>>2414111
In the picture (flashback) she was wearing white. All of the Angels wear white in their normal angel form (when not going down to earth or hell), but I've yet to see a devil wear white in the story. That seems a pretty clear indication it was an angel. As for the relationship...it could be Shan's mother for all we know...
>>
>>2414136
Hari was wearing a white top in the latest chapter. And Haki has worn white human clothes several times.
>>
File: 89484861651.jpg (114KB, 1024x868px) Image search: [Google]
89484861651.jpg
114KB, 1024x868px
>>2413477
I love how Hari at first appearance looks like a serious and cool beauty, but then she acts like this and spills spaghetti everywhere. Also I almost forgot Hari is younger than Shan, which makes the height difference this chapter even hotter. I love their chemistry and dynamic in general.
>>
>>2414136
Yeah, I see people talking about Shan's past lover and I'm lost cuz I have no memory of that being mentioned before. Unlike Hari she showed zero empathy for that short-haired devil and her human gf's heart-breaking story, which together with her general behaviour makes me think she has never dated anyone. I see her as this cold badass warrior, who maybe lost a friend or relative in war or something. Was it ever stated that she dated anyone in previous chapters?!
>>
>>2414260
Yep it sure does, Hari is 25 and Shan is 31.
>>
Someone should warn Hari that Shan can see everything. Mannnnn...how awkward is that going to be.
>>
>>2414453
>short-haired devil
that was hakis and haris cousin.

>lost a friend or relative in war
hari and haki lost her mother.

>I see her as this cold badass warrior,
hari had a lot of temperament from a young age. where was hari badass please?

>Was it ever stated that she dated anyone in previous chapters?!
no! i think hari was always interested in shan.

>>2414538
why? hari knows long ago that shan is possessed.
>>
>>2415130
I think that anon meant Shan, not Hari
>>
>>2414538
Maybe it will be a good thing and get Shan to up the gear when it comes to Hari, i'm hoping so anyway. Or really start facing her past turmoil and start opening up to Hari a bit more.
>>
>>2415185
I actually would be surprised, if Shan's behavior after this and the words of the women, won't change towards Hari.
>>
New ch is up!
>>
File: IMG_0365.png (164KB, 497x465px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0365.png
164KB, 497x465px
I saw this image of the web I guess this belong to the new ch
>>
>>2415719
Spaghetti spilling Hari is so cute.
>>
Miss Angel & Miss Devil Ch.72 RAW

http://imgur.com/a/YEgtW
>>
>>2415747
Thanks so much anon
>>
>>2415747
Thank you

So I kinda want Shan to stay possessed like it is the first time things are moiving between her and Hari, it is sad thinking about it actually as I gusse most of us know that once the demon leave Shan's body things will become boring again and Shan will go bake to play mouse and cat with Hari
>>
>>2415771
Maybe not, this little episode might actually get things moving. We'll have to wait and see.
>>
>>2415771
Actually I think this episode is also supposed to make Shan finally stop being scared of loving Hari back.
>>
>>2415787
>>2415807
Let's hope you're both right
>>
>>2415787
>>2415807
>>2415771
Isn't Shan still loves and miss anthor person though? that is the reason she toched the magic boll in the first place, that's make me feel sad for Hari, it is like Shan can't give her a clean start with her heart
>>
>>2415823
The woman that possessed her saw a glimpse of her feelings and mentioned she has also feelings for Hari.
>>
>>2415823
We know Shan loves Hari the ghost/spirit made that clear in a previous chapter. I think Shan is protecting her heart and thinks she's protecting Hari in her own warped way. Clearly the past trauma needs to be resolved so she can try and move on with Hari.
>>
>>2415830
>>2415832
Not saying she dosen't care or even loves her, all I said is that Shan can't still give Hari her whole heart hance the love Hari deserve.
>>
>>2415747
Tnx a lot anon like always you rock! Nice ch, I guess that in the next ch we'll be seeing the real Shan in action I really miss her
>>
>>2415747
thanks a tone
>>
>>2415747
Thank you
>>
>>2415747
Is Shan protecting Ghost in the end? Any idea?
>>
>>2418479
I don't know, what I know is that everything will be ultra awkward between them once Shan is back
>>
>>2420574
RIP Hari
>>
I've heard people saying that this Yu-Hil person could be an angel or a devil, but as I was reading the series (quite long, I started with recent spoilers before starting), in Ch. 25 there is what appears to be a flashback of someone who is not Hari saying, "Shan, because you're an angel and I'm a demon we could meet."

So Yu-Hil is likely a demon if I am reading this correctly.
>>
New chapter is up!
>>
>>2421555
Preview image is quite promising.
>>
>>2421555
Oh my god, the thumbnail looks delicious!
>>
Shan is back un latest chapter, is kinda sad though.
>>
>>2421704
Let's hope this event changed how Shan treats Hari.
>>
>>2421704
Have you seen the latest chapter?
>>
someone have link for chap 73 ? xd
>>
>>2421866
>xd
go away!!
>>
>>2421878
why xd
>>
Please respect the board's tradition. Try not to use any emoji. Why do we have to keep repeating the same thing over and over again.
>>
>>2422011
sorry but why ?
>>
>>2422013
4chan thing. Post attached images, not text emotes.
>>
>>2422013
Emojis are not welcome here.
Very easily!
You can use reaction meme.
>>
>>2421704
Why is it sad?
I felt nothing sad about the new chapter.
It looked more like Shan had an inner conversation with the demon.
It also looked as if the inner Shan knew what the demon was doing with Hari.
The reaction faces were again first cream.
>>
>>2422079
Because the inner conversation made me sad, I felt bad for the demon. Now waiting to see what Shan will do now.

>>2421736
Yes.
>>
No raws this time?
>>
>>2422100
don't beg!!
>>
>>2422118
I'm not begging retard. Just wondering, if anon is still posting them in general.
>>
A little late, but here you go.

Miss Angel & Miss Devil Ch.73 RAW

https://imgur.com/a/SP3mK
>>
>>2422133
>https://imgur.com/a/SP3mK
Thank you based anon.
>>
>>2422133

Thanks!

Doesn't look like Shan is back yet to me? Maybe dialogue indicates differently but if she comes back it'd have to be right at the end of the chapter if anything.
>>
>>2422133
Tnx a lot nice anon I would like to know why Hari got mad
>>
>>2422185
Hari wants to enjoy this "aggressive" Shan a little longer, but that healing angel hurries to make her come back to her original state, so.
>>
>>2422159
Shan comes back to herself at the end of the ch.
>>
>>2422126
then just wait and do not ask.
a nice anon -i could also make it, but no, because of your question alone- will post the chapter.
>>
>>2422100
it is quite annoying bc the chapter just released under 24 hrs ago. If you're so impatient buy the chapter. This also supports the author. If you truly dont have money then wait.
>>
>>2422133
Thank you kind anon!! Always appreciated.
>>
>>2422221
>a nice anon -i could also make it, but no, because of your question alone- will post the chapter.
Good for you.
>>
>>2422217
>Hari wants to enjoy this "aggressive" Shan a little longer
Don't we all? I'll miss sexually aggressive Shan even though this is her second time getting manipulated by a lust-filled entity. Hopefully she'll be like this without getting possessed.
>>
New chapter is up.
>>
>>2427245
Holding hands in the preview and the arc appears to have ended.
>>
>>2427245
Why I don't have Mastercard...
>>
Miss Angel & Miss Devil Ch.74 RAW

https://imgur.com/a/nWRuW
>>
Ty anon you are the best!
>>
>>2427294
Thanks!
>>
>>2427294
Thank you so much kind anon!!!Aww it looks like Real Shan actually reciprocated Hari's feelings, cute chapter.
>>
>>2427294
If I remember, Hari did it with Shan in the past, so now it was Shan turn to let a hickey on Hari's breast
>>
>>2427407
Yep, Hari did it, when she visited Shan at home.
>>
>>2427409
No, not that time, before it, in the very beginning...
>>
Was Shan trying to prove to Hari she was the actual Shan and no longer possessed by the spirit.
>>
>>2427425
It was when she went to collect Shan after she was injured by the Devil King and she was recuperating, she was staying with Hari and Haki.
>>
>>2427487
Collect Hiskaya not Shan, my bad.
Thread posts: 341
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.