[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It has been ten years since Lucky Star aired.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 7228389.jpg (349KB, 734x991px) Image search: [Google]
7228389.jpg
349KB, 734x991px
It has been ten years since Lucky Star aired.
>>
were they gay?
>>
>>2373315
Not really
I think I remember Minami and Yutaka being far more relevant that Kagami and Konata ever were

And the anime also upped the subtext, if I recall the manga wasn't really even subtext
>>
>>2373315
Kagami is the gayest.
>>
>>2373315
In a way that not many modern fans will like. They were gay through subtext. Minami and Yutaka were more overt.
>>
>>2373318
You or another anon said this last thread too but they really didn't add too much in subtext to the anime. Only a couple cases among the anime-only beach trip, concert, cheerleading & OVA. The anime and manga are largely similar, save for the aforementioned, until you start getting to where Patty is introduced.
>>
>>2373318
>>2373344
It still was a stable amongst the yuri fandom for a while.
This would probably not hold true if it aired now.
>>
File: 80% lesbians.jpg (212KB, 983x794px) Image search: [Google]
80% lesbians.jpg
212KB, 983x794px
>>2373315
>>
>>2373340
Are you stupid? "Modern yurifags" are the ones who like subtext yuri in anime, almost all are SoL moeshit. Oldfags are the ones who get real lesbians in anime, like Oniisama e, Lady Oscar, Sailor Moon, ICE, Steel Angel Kurumi, a shitton of /m/echa shows, Yamibou, to the Golden Age of yuri Marimite/Mai-Hime/Kannazuki no Miko/Strawberry Panic.

Do not confuse mangafags with animefags. Modern yuri mangafags are the ones who got spoiled with canon yuri, that they shit on any subtext manga.
>>
>>2374798
Senpai, pls.
>>
>>2373318
kyoani upping the subtext since 2007
>>
>>2386458
>Oldfags are the ones who get real lesbians in anime
>Oniisama e
>shitton of /m/echa shows
>Yamibou
>Mai-Hime
>Marimite

Sure whatever you say
>>
>>2386661
You... didn't know that those shows contain canon lesbians? With onscreen kissing and/or sex?

What's next, Psycho Pass and Horizon don't have lesbians either, right?
>>
>>2386883
Not that anon, but aren't there only like two actual lesbians in marimite? Most of the girls aren't in a sexual relationship.
>>
>>2386903
That's a lot more actual lesbians than in the average show /u/ watches.
>>
>>2387119
Are you really getting into semantics over this while being retarded?
>>
>>2387122
He's being retarded, there have been plenty of lesbians in post-2013 shows.
>>
>>2386903
Yes. And we're talking about canon lesbians, not "shows that features a lesbian-only universe." That's why the other asshole is nonsensical for trying to dismiss those shows.
>>
It feels like only yesterday man
>>
The point I wanted to get was more or less this
>>2387272

Oniisama e that I know ends in the typical S Class final, Yamibou ends up in a stupid way too

People cheerfully ignore all the other elements of Mai-hime and pretend that the couple Yuri is the only one that exists, Otome is somewhat kinder, but does not remove the fact that the main Het traingule is the "important" part in the Anime, Is it necessary to mention the Mangas?
If Yuri was fully friendly, these "elements" did not exist in the first place, Nanoha and Precure by now have done a better job

Honestly things are a little better now, what were once "normal" endings, now considered shit endings
>>
>>2373315
Konata liked girls definitely. That's more than can be said for a lot of ships.
>>
>>2388135
Thank god Class S is dead.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.