[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shizuma is a perfect 10 from fanart I've seen, but this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 10

File: Untitled.jpg (93KB, 728x908px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
93KB, 728x908px
Shizuma is a perfect 10 from fanart I've seen, but this manga is just plain bad. Is the anime any better?
>>
File: 1423849911226.jpg (158KB, 640x2880px) Image search: [Google]
1423849911226.jpg
158KB, 640x2880px
No, Shizuma was never a perfect 10, she was always a Perfectly Spontaneous combustion.

And now let the burtthurt Shizumafags, followed by the butthurt Tamaofags.
>>
File: image.jpg (325KB, 1095x1500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
325KB, 1095x1500px
>>2371489
Didn't read the mango but she's a perfect 10 in the anime.
>>
>>2371489
Shizuma-sama is perfect in all incarnations. But I especially like her on the light novels.
>>
The Tamaofags are coming...!
>>
>>2371489
Shizuma failed to be a rapist like her two famous colleagues Shizuru and Chikane, but she made up for it by actually dressing like a prince once, so yes 10/10.
>>
>>2372187
>>2372187
Uh, she's pretty damn rapey, I don't know what you're thinking.
>>
>>2371547
Why would Shizumafags be butthurt when she is literally perfect and did nothing wrong?
>>
>>2371489
The art in the anime for all characters is hideous, but that is still nautical miles better than the writing.
>>
>>2372155
I'm still mad
>>
>>2371489
SHIZUMA-SAMA TOOK MY YURI VIRGINITY
>>
>>2372187
Did Shizuru actually rape Natsuki? I don't remember.
>>
>>2372195
"Being rapey" is different from being an actual rapist. From your cluelessness, I assume you didn't watch Mai-Hime and Kannazuki no Miko and thought I was only memeing the rape part.
>>
>>2374307
She did. How the fuck can you not remember something as important as that? It's the most pivotal scene in their relationship along with the flashback first meeting in the garden and the suicide kiss.
>>
>>2374307
This is a moot point, some believes that she did and some believes that she didn't.

As for me, I believe that she did not rape Natsuki.

And in the previous Mai-Hime/Otome thread, there was a discussion and one anon gave very convincing and reasoned arguments in favor of the fact that Shizuru actually did not rape Natsuki.
>>
>>2374311
I watched KnM once. If I recall correctly, Chikane was never explicitly shown to rape Himeko that hard. I probably would have remembered if it was legitimate rape.
>>
>>2374391
She was shown to have raped Himeko. She's actually the only one of the 3 where it's completely confirmed she did. Shizuru is still debatable, and Shizuma didn't rape anyone.
>>
>>2371489
Yaya is better
>>
>>2375974
What's your definition of rape?
>>
>>2374307
I think she just masturbated over her sleeping body. Sexual Harassment/Assault but not rape.
>>
>>2376061
Yeah, exactly this. The only thing it was shown was Shizuru taking off her clothes and lying over her, I doubt she went further than that.
>>
>>2375974
it wasn't rape there were no witnesses and she was later sharing a concensual kiss with miss himeko you have not enough evidence to charge her with rape
>>
>>2375986
Yaya is so cute, definitely best girl
>>
>>2376072
She rapes her in the manga with a fucking flute. >>2376077
Rapist as well. Im glad Amane stole her from her, she dosen't deserve Hikari.
>>
>>2371489
Shizuma is a fucking slut
>>
>>2371489
I think the anime is much much worse but I think I'm in the minority in that opinion (actually liked the manga, shame it got cancelled)
>>
File: 1487722679116.jpg (56KB, 302x383px) Image search: [Google]
1487722679116.jpg
56KB, 302x383px
>>2376034
>Chikane makes sexual advances on Himeko
>Himeko screams no
>Chikane hits Himeko
>Himeko screams no
>Chikane starts stripping Himeko's clothes off
>Himeko screams no
>cut away
>cut back
>Himeko is completely naked and dead inside, Chikane groping her
Definitely this. Also forcefully sticking a flute up someone's cooter.
>>
>>2376080
>>2376285
Wasn't it the hilt of a blade that she raped her with?
>>
Skip the anime and the manga, read the light novels.
>>
File: 14537990_p0.jpg (350KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
14537990_p0.jpg
350KB, 750x750px
>>2376077
Also, this.
>>
>>2376350
flute was anime
>>
How many years has it been, now, and people on /u/ are still trying to apologize for rape?
>>
>>2376620
I rewatched that scene and I saw no flute. Care to point it out to me?
>>
File: 1351780540504.jpg (462KB, 1093x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1351780540504.jpg
462KB, 1093x1600px
>>2379086
Yeah the anime cuts out the whole scene. I don't know what that anon is talking about.
The flute rape meme started with someone thinking the whateverthisis Chikane used in the manga was a flute because of how she's holding it. Now people calling it flute rape are either just going along with the meme or don't know and think Chikane actually did use a flute.
>>
>>2379095
What is it anyway? Some sort of scroll case?
>>
>>2379109
I still have no clue. She pulls it out of nowhere and you never get a proper shot of it.
>>
>>2379112
Someone has to know what it is. Might need an actual Japanese person to say so.
>>
>>2374391
You didn't recall correctly. Holy fuck, go rewatch episode 8. I can't believe somebody now go to deny Chikane ever raping Himeko, despite it being on screen.

>>2375974
Shizuru is not debatable. She raped Natsuki in episode 22.

What the hell is wrong with you denial fucks? Is the fact that Chikane and Shizuru being rapists preventing you from liking them or something? This is worse than hetfags denying them being lesbians. It's fucking insulting because had the two of them been males, nobody would have been in this much denial about the rapes they've commited. You also undermine the struggle of their victims and disrepect how generous they are to be able to forgive those crimes.
>>
>>2379112
When I read the Manga I thought it was just a random pipe she found on the floor lol.
>>
ok so there are a lot of posts in this thread that don't allude to the fact that nagisa x shizuma is one of the best things ever created, in the anime at least. idk what's up with that but ye.
>>
>>2387914
Shizuma in general is the best thing. But I also love Tamao and Yaya
>>
>>2387937
she is indeed, but in terms of pairing, i meant.
i remember the first time i watched the series and in the last few episodes i had mentally checked out because it looked like they had killed the possibility of their relationship, but then shizuma burst into the church. it was a perfect ending for me, although i did wish we could have seen more daily life with them properly together.

oddly enough i prefer hikari with yaya over amane, though. *shrugs*
>>
>>2387948
I disagree. Yaya is built for suffering.

In the future, please use proper capitalization in your posts and do not use *actions*.
>>
File: unhappy yaya.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
unhappy yaya.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
>>2387953
Hey anon, I really hate you
>>
>>2387953
well, good talk. until you decided to sperg out on me. cheers.
>>
>>2388784
I was just joking about Yaya. It's sort of an in-joke around here.
If you're talking about me trying to help you fit in, then you should just stay gone, because people will be much worse to you than I if you continue posting like that.
>>
>>2388914
holy fucking cringe dude maybe try not letting the autism spill out all over they keyboard?
>>
>>2388914
You can't save those that don't want to be saved anon.
>>
>>2385049
>Shizuru is not debatable. She raped Natsuki in episode 22.
It is debatable. It was a very vague scene. Personally my interpretation of it was Natsuki hearing Haruka call Shizuru a lesbian and accusing her of having done things with Natsuki, and Natsuki suddenly twisting an image of that out of a past experience with her.

a) It was something Natsuki had apparently completely forgotten about until she overheard Haruka
b) It's a scene we as viewers are never given any sign of having had happen before
c) It's never brought up again after that
d) Even assuming the scene shown had happened as she remembered, we just see Shizuru lie down next to Natsuki and presumably kiss her. It's not a consensual act but it's not rape, and there's nothing to suggest Shizuru went any further than that, especially since Natsuki was barely falling asleep and would've woken up at sexual contact.

I honestly don't care whether she did or not. I was never invested in Maihime or the characters or the pairing. This was just my impression as a neutral viewer. She killed a bunch of people so it's not like her morality is untainted in any shape or form whether she raped her or not.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.