[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Love Doctor

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 458
Thread images: 33

File: sstskbI.jpg (88KB, 792x604px) Image search: [Google]
sstskbI.jpg
88KB, 792x604px
The Love Doctor

Writer : Chamsae
Artist : Bansook
Genre : Romance/GL

> https://etherpad.net/p/r.2f03cfe00f978142a0c5e6cb7f4593d3
>>
Not working for me the link.
>>
>>2366410
not working for me too
>>
>>2366410
Yes, someone might have deleted it. But you can find a working link in the thread of all the series
>>
Looks like we won't have a chapter today
>>
No new chapter today?
>>
>>2366438
no
>>
>>2366443
Is it delayed until tomorrow or next week?
>>
>>2366447
I guess it's 1 week of waiting
>>
Please include a link to the previous thread when making new threads.
>>
>>2366403
Next time just link to the Korean webtoons masterpad and not to a useless pad that has been down for over a month. Double check before posting ffs.
https://etherpad.net/p/r.aab303b211b9eb3bb051b2cb0b7da97b
>>
>>2366443
Any idea why?
>>
>>2366403
Being Suji is suffering
>>
Is it on hiatus?
>>
>>2371274

New chap is up rn
>>
>>2371277

Preview looks like Su-ji is hugging Erae.

>'Letting you go'

Ooh shit.
>>
translating right now
>>
>>2371278
I am so proud of her! She is the best character for sure! Please, give her a good and loyal lover!
>>
>>2371280
Waiting patiently.
>>
File: ss (2017-07-02 at 12.46.03).jpg (75KB, 758x935px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-07-02 at 12.46.03).jpg
75KB, 758x935px
The Love Doctor Chapter 67
Rough English Translations

Imgur: https://imgur.com/a/4BLZP
>>
>>2371320
By the way, if it's formatted like this, it usually means I'm the goddamn translator and I'm uploading my goddamn translations

it's not some chump copy and pasting someone else's imgur link goddamn it

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
>>2371320
So Un-jung is on some date with a guy where she thinks about what Su-ji said?
>>
Suji and Erae would make such a cute couple!
>>
>>2371320
Thank you. Good chapter.
>>
>>2371323
We know! Thank you.
>>
>>2371327
The hand looked rather girly, so I think she was on a date with her girlfriend.
>>
>>2371320

I really liked it!

Well Un-Jung has crossed over into getting her own scenes and Yo-Ahn misses her Manager.

I'd say Un-Jung breaking up with her girlfriend is inevitable, I just hope it happens sooner rather than later. (The girlfriend did not even get her face shown and I hope she never does ugh thank goodness.)
>>
having a drink/meal with someone doesn't mean they're involved romantically.
>>
>>2371338

But it is just too perfect that Un-Jung would be having dreams about Su-Ji WHILE on a date. "Time to break up" level longing.
>>
>>2371320
Thanks, Meow-Chan! Excellent work. People are definitely very speedy when it comes to copying your imgur link. I'm curious why you did a Korean overlay on the chapter title that was in English? I think it said "Let You Go."

This was a great chapter. We got a glimpse into four different character's thoughts:
>Un-Jung's insecurity and how she feels apologies and gestures would be futile. I don't think so, but I can understand why UJ feels this way.
>Yo-Ahn coping with the loss of her manager/best friend. It's interesting that she thought if Suji first to give her a ticket and how perceptive she's become about Suji's feelings.
>E-rae's insecurities/fear after coming out to Suji. But she shows tremendous strength by not running away from Suji and openly discussing her feelings.
>Suji's festering battle with her sexuality and her feelings towards Un-Jung and E-rae.

It looks like the next chapter is going to be Suji confessing to Erae and subsequently letting her go. I can't wait for Yo-Ahn's and Manager's inevitable reunion.
>>
>>2371339
If she was on a date then she really is a trash. Sungji is better off with someone else.
>>
>>2371340
>It looks like the next chapter is going to be Suji confessing to Erae and subsequently letting her go.

I doubt it. whatever feelings Suji has for Erae better left unsaid.
>>
>>2371341
>Sungji
I think you ended up in the wrong thread here...

You're going to blame someone for falling asleep and having a subconscious dream about someone else?

That's close to saying Su-Ji was a terrible person for having a sex dream about E-Rae while E-rae was dating someone else.
>>
>>2371344
Not wrong thread but a typo

I said she's a trash if she was on a date. Which mean she is indeed a cheater.
>>
>>2371341
>Sungji
?? I think wrong Webtoon/Manhwa.
>>
>>2371341
Well she still has a girlfriend and maybe she will break up with her after this dream.
>>
>>2371346

Un-Jung's character arc is probably going to be pretty long. A "zero to hero" type thing, but we're going to have to wait a week between installments for each step of progress. It will be more comfortable if you have faith that the author will make things (mostly) right.

And it was probably going to be long before Yo-Ahn's arc shared pages with it, so now it'll be stretched out more.
>>
where do you read TLD outside of my imgur links on the web?

searching The Love Doctor manhwa / manga only showed me spanish translations website links.

I want to see mangafox and those kinds of websites...
>>
>>2371350
I dont think she has a gf. After today chapter, I am more convinced that Un-Jung has changed for the better.
>>
>>2371356
So you mean she lied to Suji about having a gf?
>>
>>2371357
it is a high possibility that she lied. I think we'll find out in the next chapter
>>
>>2371368
I don't think so. If she lied why would they show her with someone?
>>
This is such a sad chapter. While I do love the main pairing, I also have been secretly cheering for Suji and Erae. To think that she won't be able to confess for real is really sad. That hug was the closure Suji can ever get.
>>
>>2371394
Is every female person you meet with, your girlfriend?
It can be a normal female person.
But you can be right, it could also be Unjung's girlfriend.
>>
>>2371354
Mangfox and manga sharing sites are frowned upon since those sites make money off of scanlators works
>>
I believe that the key to understanding Un-Jung's part in this chapter is actually looking at the chapter as a whole:

1. Chapter title: "let you go". I believe this applies to all of the scenes, not just Su-Ji's scene at the end.

2. Yo-Ahn's scene about missing her Manager is also related to trying to let go of that part of her life. As the reader we're quite sure she isn't actually going to be able to let go, but this actually fits.

3. Su-Ji's scene is self explanatory and very obvious. However, if Yo-Ahn is letting go unsuccessfully, and Su-Ji's letting go successfully, if Un-Jung is letting go successfully (assumption) then it would be a pattern of reversing success/failure in the chapter. (Succeed/Fail/Succeed)

4. The last thing Un-Jung does is curse, and I believe it is supposed to signify that Un-Jung realizes she had better stop being an idiot and break up. Or maybe she had already intended to break up and that wasn't a date at all.

Summary: Everyone is letting go. Not just Su-Ji. You just have to realize that Yo-Ahn's section is also about letting go to realize that Un-Jung's probably is too.
>>
>>2371343
Well, Suji did say something along the lines of "I'm only going to say this once," so I think a confession I'd of some sort will happen. Either that or she'll leave enough crumbs that Erae will silently understand.

>>2371352
I have faith she'll turn Un-Jung around, I mean, look what happened with Yo-Ahn. Did /u/ forget how much people hated Yo-Ahn in the beginning?
>>
>>2371356
>>2371368
>Very plausible Un-Jung lied about having a girlfriend. But also plausible she was honest.
Un-Jung's dream shows us that she views herself as unforgivable and irredeemable. No matter what she says, what excuse she gives, or how nice she is... she doesn't think it'll make a difference to Suji. So I think Un-Jung is just sticking with her defense mechanism of being mean and hoping she can spur Suji to action. Almost antagonizing Suji into liking her back, since Un-Jung doesn't have confidence in her own self.
>>
>>2371519
Confession to what? up until now I dont see any legitimate signs showing Suji is in love with Erae. She might have crushes on Erae but she is not head over heels for her. Supposed she loves Erae, what's the purpose of confessing to someone who u know have no romantic feelings towards you?
>>
>>2371394
People hangs out with friends so I dont see there is any problems. The author probably created that scene to make the story more interesting.
>>
I love how Yo-Ahn is so obviously holding two tickets. I hope it is Un-Jung who goes with Su-Ji.

It'd be good to get her involved in something Su-Ji cares so much about, and although we don't know how far into the future the performance is, we do know that Su-Ji has to ask for the tickets within two days time so it looks like something will change regarding Su-Ji's attitude towards whoever she brings with to the ballet.
>>
>>2371328
Yes, but I feel next chapter Suji will confess and move on on her feelings over Erae.
>>
>>2371541
Letting go, that's the purpose. Is not healthy to keep one's feelings a secret, even if you know the person will not reciprocate. Even more so when it is a friendship, like in this case.
>>
>>2372113
It is only unhealthy when one doesn't move forward. How is "letting go" by confessing to your friend? dont see how that is beneficial to both parties. why trying to make the other person feel uncomfortable & possibly ruining the friendship?
>>
I really don't think Su-Ji is going to tell E-rae. I could be wrong, but it seems heavily implied that there's going to be a "silent understanding" route and then Su-Ji calls Un-Jung or something.
>>
Man, Erae is practically glowing in this chapter. Good sex and happiness does a body good. Poor Un-Jung. Behind that tough exterior is a lot of insecurity. She believes that even if she didn't bully Suji back then, she still would have fucked things up on her own accord "because she's Un-Jung."

>>2371541
>>2372165
Confessing doesn't have to be an explicit "I do/did have feelings for you" declaration. The general atmosphere of Suji's words (which she's already set up by saying "I'm never going to talk about this again") and the subtlety of her words should be enough to allow Erae to understand. Also, I'm not sure but are those tears under Suji's eyes in the last panel?

>>2371810
It could be possible that Yo-Ahn is inviting Suji to see a ballet together with her? She didn't say it was her own performance.
>>
>>2372165
>why trying to make the other person feel uncomfortable

Not necessarily, the author has given more than enough prove of how Erae is way more mature than the average. Her approach to possible conflict/uncomfortable situations is rather peculiar so I imagine -in the case Suji does confess- she wouldn't feel awkward nor does the confession would be a factor in Erae' mind to ruin their friendship.
Also, confessing to someone doesn't inherently mean that you're asking reciprocity from the other person. Sometimes it's more of a personal exercise. By aknowledging her (repressed) feelings, Suji could benefit from the experience since she would have Erae as her back up through her discovery of her sexuality.

>How is "letting go" by confessing to your friend?

I wasn't just referring to Suji professing her love to Erae. (Yes, I feel like Suji really feel in love with her friend, but by repressing/ignoring them they didn't developed in full. Just enough to see the pattern and link it to her past experience and fortunately, forcing her to face the true nature of her feelings)
Again, by voicing it, Suji would not only be recognizing her feelings for her friend but also her attraction to women, which is a huge step and also is a way of letting go of the past, of her years of repression because of fear.
To me, it also means letting go of the resentment she still holds on Un-Jung's bullying which is a huge obstacle if they're meant to be endgame.
This could be linked to the first panels, where Un-Jung's subconscious is kind of daring her to change for the better.
Anyway I just want her to be happy.

>>2366533
>Being Suji is suffering
Truer words have never been written.
>>
>>2372241
>tears under Suji's eyes in the last panel?
Yes.
Author better make her ending the happiest of them all.
>>
>>2372241
>It could be possible that Yo-Ahn is inviting Suji to see a ballet together with her? She didn't say it was her own performance.

While it would certainly be a twist if it was not Yo-Ahn's performance, but the most likely outcome is that it IS Yo-Ahn's own performance because that is the only type of performance Yo-Ahn has ever requested or given tickets for (previously to Yoon).

Even if it was for Yo-Ahn to go with Su-Ji, I can't imagine it being anything more than platonic, since the time is getting closer for Yo-Ahn/Manager to get more attention?
>>
suji x erae

i'm on board.
>>
I've been thinking about Un-Jung's behaviour for a while and after reading this chapter I'm gonna give my two cents:

Un-Jung's childhood of abuse and abandonment has left her with anger issues, made her hostile, impulsive and prone to overreacting. She's aware of this and hates/blames herself for it. She cheats on her girlfriend and it's likely this has caused trouble in her relationships before. She also smokes and maybe drinks or takes drugs.

Don't know you guys, but I'm gonna take a shot here and say that seems like the perfect cocktail for Borderline Personality Disorder.
>>
>>2372296

"Relationships" - it has been estimated it has been maybe 2-3 years since Un-Jung and Su-Ji last saw each other, and that doesn't seem like Un-Jung has had much time to have loads of girlfriends unless it is specified in the future.

Drugs? Doubtful as she seems to have improved at least a little bit since high school, not rapidly declined. Drinking? Of course, it's Korea, who doesn't? Smoking? Delinquent, makes sense.

We don't know EXACTLY how much Un-Jung's trauma affected her so there's a lot of wiggle room for how long it takes her to improve, recover, and get over it. It can vary wildly from person to person where people go through nearly identical experiences and one person kills themselves and the other never considers it.

With Yo-Ahn, something was off since birth. It isn't recoverable and it is something she has to work inside of and do her best.
>>
I recently started reading this and I have to say I like it a lot. There are no explicit scenes and it focuses on character interaction and romance, just how I like it.

I am glad that the main couple is doing well. At times I was worried others would succeed in causing them trouble. I could go on about my thoughts but you have probably already discussed everything I have to say and much more.

Just one thing I want to bring up. Cha Yoon's story really aches my heart. She reminds me of Rin from RideBack, an other top class promising ballerina whose career was prematurely ended due to injury. There are many differences but Rin's story is one of overcoming her past and finding new joy where she can still express her talent and continue to dance. I hope Cha Yoon gets a similar end.

I also looked up Ballet Blanc, La Bayadère (which plays a role in this story) being one of its most famous productions and originally written for Yekaterina Vazem to perform. She was the teacher of the famous Anna Pavlova.
>While touring in The Hague, Pavlova was told that she had pneumonia and required an operation. She was also told that she would never be able to dance again if she went ahead with it. She refused to have the surgery, saying "If I can't dance then I'd rather be dead." She died of pleurisy three weeks short of her 50th birthday.
Born out of wedlock with unknown father, she is an example of hard work overcoming a body supposedly unfit for ballet. She never married or had children.

I think this is quite relevant to express the emotional attachment to ballet Cha Yoon must have felt.
>>
In case you did not realize why I brought up Pavlova.

Cha Yoon's last performance, written by her teacher just for her, was supposed to be a solo from La Bayadère, in a sense connecting her to Pavlova, even though it likely was unintentional.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMEBFhVMZpU
>>
>>2372374
>>2372368
Nice catch. Anon, I would really like to read the thoughts you've had regarding the characters in general.
>>
>>2372390
I don't know if it was a catch. I know absolutely nothing about ballet. And I am too tired to make any sense now but maybe I will write more later.

In case you are curious what Cha Yoon's last performance would have been: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJhHZ2lqk9g
>>
>>2372289
You're not the only one. Something about the angst in denial and the potential in growing deeper affections from friends to lovers, especially when Suji is polar opposite of Erae in matureness and realizing her own feelings makes me feel like Erae can help as guidance and more. I'm ready to suffer with this ship
>>
File: 1490581148054.png (567KB, 675x801px) Image search: [Google]
1490581148054.png
567KB, 675x801px
>>2372289
Zero chance. I personally am also against it.

Suji was made fun of for what was written in the diary so she started becoming the town bicycle and going out with lots of boys, sometimes even three at the same time.

I think Erae deserves better than Suji. And indeed she got very lucky with Yoon.

Now to explain why zero chance. Suji never expected them to be more than friends and still shows no intention to change this. Erae never reciprocated her feelings. She still has very strong feelings for Unjung, who is all over her. Erae and Yoon are doing very well and Erae said she wants her first love to be her last.

I also think Suji and Unjung deserve each other. They both have issues and few things going for them. I guess Suji is pretty and Unjung is supposedly smart and might inherit a lot of money. But both their cons outweigh their pros.

>>2372551
>Suji is polar opposite of Erae in matureness
I disagree.

Erae simply is a very straight forward person with generally little attentiveness towards her own and other people's feelings, which was a trait reinforced by her upbringing.

Meanwhile Suji is much more perceptive to such things but apparently the bullying traumatized her into staying in denial about being a lesbian.

They are in some aspects opposites but I would not say it is a matter of matureness. And if anything Suji is more experienced and developed.

I also don't think Erae has anything to teach her. Yoon already opened Suji's eyes and Erae has still much to learn herself.
>>
>>2372578

I wouldn't say that Su-Ji doesn't "deserve" E-rae, or put Su-Ji down. I personally like Su-Ji more, but just because E-rae is boring to me doesn't mean that either one is better as a person.

However I'd say that in a relationship they'd be very mismatched. They both approach the world in vastly different ways.
>>
I'm curious whether Yo-Ahn is missing her Manager-san, or just having a manager in general. I kinda wonder what Yo-Ahn would think of Un-Jung tho. Think our favorite Bully resembles Yoon enough to peak her interest?
>>
Chapter is out! The preview image is killing me!!
>>
This new chapter focused on Yo-Ahn. It appears she finally called her sick mom & is missing the manager.
>>
>>2375736
No Suji? Sad.
>>
>>2372605
yep I agree with you
>>
>>2375736
Well, I'm interested how the author will show or develop Yo-ahn feelings for the manager, since up to this point, there were no romantic feelings towards her. She always ditched the manager as soon as possible, if Cha-Yoon was involved.

Although she may miss her as a friend, but they were not friends either... I dunno
>>
>>2375785

The whole "you never know what you've got 'til it's gone thing" isn't THAT difficult to pull off once other ingredients are thrown in.

The main thing is that Manager was the fruitless pursuer previously, but now Yo-Ahn is probably going to be the one having to chase and make effort.
>>
>>2375785
I think Yo-Ahn will rethink (again) what her feelings on "if effort = love" are again. Maybe she'll have an ah-ha moment and realize that love is indeed blooming and that she just needed to stop trying so hard and thinking about it.
>>
File: ss (2017-07-09 at 04.12.22).jpg (113KB, 789x794px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-07-09 at 04.12.22).jpg
113KB, 789x794px
The Love Doctor Chapter 68

Imgur: https://imgur.com/a/E71gm

Thank you for waiting
>>
>>2375970
Thanks Meow-Chan. You're awesome.

This chapter gave me physical pain in my heart, it was so sad. I feel so bad for Yo-Ahn and that last panel with her feet really drove the message home.
>>
>>2375970
Thanks a lot, Meow-chan.

Man, poor Yo-Ahn, there is no one beside her when she needs it the most
>>
>>2375982
What's wrong with the link? Looks fine to me and everything seems to be in order.
>>
By the way, is anyone uploading the official releases anymore?
>>
>>2375984
I felt the same, I want her to be happy
>>
>>2375743

I am sure Su-Ji will be back very soon! She has to accept those tickets from Yo-Ahn and all.

By the way, Manager is looking great. I like her clothes she wears when it isn't drab.
>>
>>2375970
Thanks for sharing.

Am I misreading the situation, or might she have just overdosed on pills and committed suicide?
>>
>>2376001

Hard to say. It is definitely meant to suggest that she is feeling miserable physically as well as mentally but how much?
>>
>>2376001
I don't think so, but I think the insinuation is intentional on the author's part.
>>
>>2376012
It's the sad thing about pain killers, if you take them constantly then you always need to increase the dose, since body quickly develops habituation/resistance.

Seems Yo-Ahn needs someone to take care of her, because alone she does not manage at all.
>>
>>2375984
>>2375993

she only has herself to blame.
>>
>>2375999
I don't like that Manager went "far away where you'll never find me." Wtf is Yo-Ahn supposed to do if she has a revelation and does want to be with her? I hate those "I love them so much, I have to go far away" tropes.
>>
File: G1jtMdg.jpg (686KB, 1080x4320px) Image search: [Google]
G1jtMdg.jpg
686KB, 1080x4320px
They're so beautiful together, it hurts.
>>
>>2376032
(Continued)
But I am a sucker for those "replaying a voicemail repeatedly" tropes. Hurts so good.
>>
>>2376033
I'm going to pretend that last shadow is Suji kissing Erae "just one time, please."

Let me dream, damn it.
>>
>>2376032
Well, the manager did not want to suffer anymore, especially when she found out about Cha-Yoon. So it is logical that she wanted to escape.

It's a pity that Yo-Ahn can't read the manager like how can she read Suji. Because if she could, she would have found out that the manager did leave not because she saved a lot of money and became impatient, but because she felt that she completely lost against Cha-Yoon in a battle for Yo-Ahn's heart.
>>
>>2376045

Yeah, I mean, Manager doesn't know that Yo-Ahn x Manager is endgame. In-story her actions make sense. Sticking around at the expense of her own emotional health wouldn't be a smart move.

We know that they're going to get together so of course it is extreme to us.
>>
>>2376045
I feel like even if Yo-Ahn knew, she'd still let Manager go because she'd feel that Manager deserves better. In a sense, Yo-Ahn would have made Manager's choice for her regardless.

>>2376052
You're correct, but I still think it's ridiculous when characters in plots do stuff like that (going away and cutting off contact). Even in real life, honestly. But then again, I'm not the kind of person that likes to severe ties.

On a different point, I can't wait to see a longer flashback about Yoon and Yo-Ahn's airport scene. Where Yoon pleaded with her to not leave ("I'll do anything. Just stay with me"). Maybe Yo-Ahn's mother played a factor and as a result, this is why their relationship grew more strained. When Yoon was first hospitalized, we got brief foreshadowing about Yo-Ahn's mom (she brought cigarettes and alcohol from her mom's stash).

This is going to be a long manhwa.
>>
>>2376052
>Manager doesn't know that Yo-Ahn x Manager is endgame
This is funny. Don't we all wish we knew who our endgame is?
>>
>>2376062
>I feel like even if Yo-Ahn knew, she'd still let Manager go because she'd feel that Manager deserves better. In a sense, Yo-Ahn would have made Manager's choice for her regardless.
I meant it a little different. Now she thinks that Manager left her because she no longer needs her/money. She even said something like "I'm sure they(she) wanted to leave long time ago because you got sick of ballet".

I think she feels abandoned, that no one really needs her in their life.

But if she knew the true reason why Manager left then maybe she wouldn't be so miserable
>>
>>2376075
And I don't think she meant ballet cuz she added "ballet, I mean" as afterthoughts.

It's like she meant that manager got sick of her. But maybe I'm wrong and misread this scene.
>>
>>2376001
Nah, her feet looked like shit so they must be killing her and probably her injured shoulder as well. However, I think author wanted to show her in a state of both physical and emotional pain and emphasise that pain pills may ease her aching body, but no matter how many she takes those feelings aren't going anywhere.
>>
>>2376062
And yet, it was her mother who loved her despite her issues and tried to help her iirc. Curious that she's so detached now.
>>
>>2376001
No she is just remarking about how pain killers were increased in dosage by the doctors orders she is not trying to commit suicide
>>
>>2375970
Please tell me she won't try to kill herself.
>>
>>2376354

I highly doubt it. I don't believe anything more than inter-character conflict has happened in the present and anything truly heart wrenching has been relegated to back stories.
>>
>>2376033
>>2376040

I hope Erae x Suji, Yoon x Yoahn happen.
>>
>>2376419
Same. Those were my ships and it hurts that they will never happen.
>>
I guess she will quit ballet, this chapter showed us how things are not a fairy tail, show the sacrifice of being a good ballerina.
>>
>>2376419
Yo-ahn didn't just burn that bridge, she fucking napalmed it with her prior behaviour. One of the refreshing things about LD is actually having characters with sense who behave in their own best interests. Erae is the best thing that ever happened to Yoon romantically and I'm glad they're happy.
>>
>>2376419
>I hope Erae x Suji, Yoon x Yoahn happen

It is not going to happen.
>>
>>2376515
You never know till it's over.
>>
>>2372578
insubstantial
>>
>>2376592
if the author is a teenage whose feet are not on the ground then yeah that could happen.
>>
>>2376654
Whatever you say, it doesn't matter.
What's certain is that we don't know how this will end.
>>
>>2376419
There's a slight possibility Yoon x Yo-Ahn could still happen. It's not uncommon for some people to go back to their first love and give it a second try if they have the chance. Not that it works out in the end, though. It's pretty obvious Yoon x Erae are endgame anyway.
>>
>>2376419
I hope we have some Su-ji x Yo-Ahn
>>
>>2376738
I would agree with you if Yoon was hung up on Yo-ahn. I dont see there are any indications. It appears she has really moved on from that relationship.
>>
>>2376809
I hope so too. Not looking too great atm though
>>
>>2376809

Eh, they're okay together.
>>
">I hope so too. Not looking too great atm though"

Eh, they're okay together.
>>
>There's a slight possibility Yoon x Yo-Ahn could still happen
>>
Huh?
>>
New chap is up.

Seems we've swung back to Yoon and Erae for a bit.
>>
Boringgg
>>
>>2381127
Then don't read it and go away.
>>
>>2381127
what's boring and what's not boring? sometimes "exciting" is so overated.
>>
>>2381120

Did you read it or just look at the chapter preview? I'm having a hard time believing that E-rae and Yoon really got a dedicated chapter out of the blue.
>>
>>2381139

The preview. People complaining it's a dedicated chapter are pulling it from their ass.
>>
Yoon & Erae r so cute in this chapter. I think they discussed Yoon's past a bit. Next chapter, we should see more of Suji
>>
>>2381139
Not out of the blue. TLD tends to focus on one character/couple for a few chapters before swinging to the others. Suji/Bully has been front and center for a few weeks, makes sense we'd switch to Yoon/Erae or Yo-Ahn for a bit.
>>
File: ss (2017-07-16 at 12.49.47).jpg (74KB, 478x684px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-07-16 at 12.49.47).jpg
74KB, 478x684px
The Love Doctor Chapter 69
Imgur: https://imgur.com/a/6r6zS
Thank you for waiting.
>>
>>2381156
Thank you!
>>
>>2381156
Thank you! Looking forward to see Su-ji next week
>>
>>2381156
Tnx a lot T-anon you are amazing! Cute ch
>>
>>2381145
>character/couple for a few chapters before swinging to the others. Suji/Bully has been front and center for a few weeks, makes sense we'd switch to Yoon/Erae or Yo-Ahn for a bit.

Maybe I'm recalling more often than it actually happened, but Su-Ji's chapters had little E-rae and Yoon scenes thrown in.

Even this chapter kind of had Yo-Ahn thrown in.
>>
>>2381156
Thanks
>>
>>2381183
Focus/center is the key word
>>
Wasn't gonna believe the possibility but after this chapter, it felt like Su-ji x Yo-ahn is truly going to happen at some point (no matter the ending).

Never really thought about this pairing since I can't imagine their dynamic as a couple so if something's going to happen (and they are endgame) ... I'm looking forward. I hope the author can make me like them.

Anyway, why did no one mention the massive plot change in "The Wife's Temptation"? Thought it was funny in a ridiculous way
>>
>>2381234

Not sure where you're getting this? It still looks to me like it is not going to happen, except perhaps as a one chapter joke about how they're both lesbians.

The author pretty much spoiled all the love triangles with her illustration on a break week that had all six main characters standing in a line that showed how each character links them all together and I'd be VERY surprised if it doesn't keep following the path it has been going.
>>
>>2372368
Anon, you're a psychic! They brought up Pavlova's backstory in this chapter and how she's Yoon's role model. Very interesting. I'm not a ballet aficionado at all, very casual interest. But I personally found that particular performance... didn't quite live up to all the legendary hype. But again, I don't know anything about ballet. I just like the dynamic and flashy performances. Speaking of which, I think Yo-Ahn mentioned a while back that Yoon tends to prefer ballads and slow performances, whereas Yo-Ahn is opposite.

>>2381256
Agreed. We all know the endgame pairings already, which is kind of nice because we get to watch their journey. Like right now Suji and Yo-Ahn both seem so far away from their end game partners, so I'm dying to know how they reunite and connect.
>>
>>2381448

I still think Un-Jung and Su-Ji are somehow going to go to the ballet together. At first it seems kind of weird because it is Un-Jung who doesn't strike me as the type to want to go to that kind of thing, but she did invite Su-Ji to an art museum so maybe she'd like it.

At the very least she really likes Su-Ji.
>>
>>2381256
>The author pretty much spoiled all the love triangles with her illustration on a break week that had all six main characters standing in a line that showed how each character links them all together

Well, in my defense, I did not see this.

But also I don't firmly believe in the obvious pairings because there have been examples that yuri manhwa (some of which I've definitely bought like TLD) can be a tad bit unpredictable given how some other titles ended recently (they shocked me, I must say)...

>>2381448
>Agreed. We all know the endgame pairings already, which is kind of nice because we get to watch their journey. Like right now Suji and Yo-Ahn both seem so far away from their end game partners, so I'm dying to know how they reunite and connect.

Exactly because they're far away now that I think there may be some other story that the author planned for the purpose of bringing Un-jung and Su-ji closer and I thought Su-ji x Yo-ahn at some point would be a good catalyst. Plus, both parties are pretty vulnerable now so it's not hard to think of a possible relationship between them.
>>
>>2381602

Well if Su-Ji and Yo-Ahn got together it would ruin the interlocking thread between the characters. Essentially the pairings of older and younger are being tied together by the age gap romance between E-rae and Yoon.

I see it more as a potential for a good friendship. They can't get these other people out of their heads and they talk to each other and through the conversation realize why they can't forget this other person and that they each need to take action.

I'm not saying this WILL happen, but it is the only thing I can see possibly happening between Yo-Ahn and Su-Ji at the moment.
>>
>>2381611
What's the age gap again? I don't remember it being too large. Erae is 21, but I can't remember if Yoon was 24 or 27. It's certainly not as dramatic as the age gap between Sungji and Sumin (24 and 34).
>>
>>2381615

To me it is a gap if they are in very different points in their lives. College versus professional isn't the same as fresh out of high school but it's there.
>>
>>2381615
Yoon is 27, making it an age gap of 6 years.
>>
>>2381256
Link?
>>
>Official chapter 64
Confirmed that the tickets are not for Yo-Ahn's performance and Yo-Ahn is unable to attend. So it's definitely going to be Suji and Un-Jung attending.
>>
>>2381256
>The author pretty much spoiled all the love triangles with her illustration on a break week that had all six main characters standing in a line that showed how each character links them all together and I'd be VERY surprised if it doesn't keep following the path it has been going.
Link? Post? It would be really nice, if you could share this.
>>
>>2381934
I thought the same.
>>
File: the love doctor pairing lineup.jpg (60KB, 664x326px) Image search: [Google]
the love doctor pairing lineup.jpg
60KB, 664x326px
>>2381922
>>2381936

The way I take it is if they aren't standing next to each it is bad news for any potential romantic involvement.
>>
>>2382033
I do not think so.
>>
>>2382134

What clues have you seen that leads you to believe one of the six characters in the illustration is going to end the series single?
>>
>>2382033

I would also like to point out that interestingly enough, the pairings have not changed since chapter one.

E-rae meets Yoon and the rest was history pretty much. Everything else we learned was something that had already existed in chapter 1, but we as the readers did not know about yet.

It is not to say that in real life crazy wild improbable things could not happen, but as far as the story telling style is going the odds of another pairing suddenly coming out of nowhere to be endgame is very low.
>>
>>2382137

I think they were just saying that it's possible to mix up the couples, not that one of them would be the odd girl out.
>>
Hey guys, chapter 67 and 68 seem to have been taken down, can anyone please reupload them?
>>
>>2383429
You should let the mods know of the broken links on the etherpad.
>>
>>2383419

But mixing up couples will inherently break the chain. Even something like Yo-Ahn x Yoon and Su-Ji x E-rae...how would they pair Manager and Un_Jung?
>>
Is there a link with the previous chapters?
>>
>>2383619
Not every story needs to pair the spares. Though it's pretty likely with this kind of set up that everyone will be paired up in the end.
>>
>>2384185
Pairing spares is annoying, at least when it's done as an afterthought. The whole story of love doctor has developed around these people/relationships basically since the beginning though, you can argue that un jung was somewhat late/out of nowhere, but she's tangentially been the central part of suji's story.
>>
File: 1483680181349.png (2MB, 1080x4320px) Image search: [Google]
1483680181349.png
2MB, 1080x4320px
>>2381448
>Anon, you're a psychic!
Heh. I am surprised! I even linked the correct video that appears in this page. >>2372374

No, I am no psychic. I just recognized similarities.

>I'm not a ballet aficionado at all, very casual interest. But I personally found that particular performance... didn't quite live up to all the legendary hype.
I know absolutely nothing about ballet and just looked at a few wikipedia articles. However, I feel the need to defend Pavlova because I see the quality in her.

I looked at The Dying Swan performed by some accomplished modern ballerinas. Technically they are better without a doubt. However, it is not the performance of a dying swan, it is a dancing swan. Anna Pavlova actually makes it look like a dying swan, constantly shaking in weakness and struggling, actually falling and not performing fancy extras. I think her performance, while technically less sophisticated and elegant, has much more impact and is therefore better.
>>
File: 1500514529127.png (399KB, 969x869px) Image search: [Google]
1500514529127.png
399KB, 969x869px
>>2384863
Here a screenshot from the video. As you can see, it is exactly the same as in the TV in that page.
>>
>>2382033
The direction they're facing could also be up for interpretation.
>>
>>2384867
I saw that as well, but Erae is looking towards Suji... so...
>>
It's out! So curious to see! Seems that we have Su-ji and Yo-Ahn
>>
File: ss (2017-07-23 at 01.07.10).jpg (130KB, 1045x900px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-07-23 at 01.07.10).jpg
130KB, 1045x900px
The Love Doctor Chapter 70
Mixtape PDF: https://my.mixtape.moe/rcurfk.pdf

As Imgur links seem to get taken down even if I don't post it in the Facebook page, I'm afraid that I have to only post in PDF, as imgur link would be taken down sooner or later and people will ask for it.

I'm not too sure on the translation on this chapter. I will get help in proofreading it tomorrow. If my translations were too wrong, then I will upload a 2nd version.
>>
>>2386619
I really hope Su-ji could accept Yo-Ahn's proposal...
>>
>>2386619
If your smartphone cannot view / read a PDF file, please use a different browser or download 'adobe PDF viewer' that's free on the app market.
>>
>>2386619
How interesting
>>
>>2386619
Thanks T-anon you rock! As always, interesting ch
>>
>>2386619
Damn, the moment I start feeling sorry for Yo-Ahn the comic is quick to remind me just how dangerous she could be. As much I as enjoy seeing Suji get teased a bit the end of the exchange leaves me uneasy.
>>
>>2386619
Let Soshi know how you make pdfs...
>>
>>2386760
It's that rock solid characterisation that I love about this though
>>
>>2386619
Thanks for the work on this.

I'm interested to see how the characters who were the two mains in this chapter have their relationship develop with each other. Just when I thought she had opened a route for the two of them she said she couldn't do it, but I believe her feelings could change as they grow closer.
>>
>>2386873
I still prefer Su-Ji/Un-Jung. Also while Yo-Ahn thinks she understands Un-Jung, there is still the difference that she has shown to have feelings, while Yo-Ahn is a psychopath.
>>
Suji's been weighing on Erae's mind. New drama.
>>
>>2387004
Where are you seeing that? I took the last part more of an apprehensive next chapter that centers on what Yo-Ahn might do to Erae for "love".

I could be wrong, as that was my interpretation.
>>
>>2387004
I think so too. No, I'm really for that that.
>>
I think Suji will hook up with Yo-Anh but both will ultimately realize they really desire Un-jung/manager. The way Yo-Anh bluntly made the proposal kinda shows the writer may not want to make this an actual pairing.
>>
>>2387068
I can totally see this happening, but at the same time, I think it would do more harm than good. For everybody. But there definitely needs to be a catalyst that drives each girl to their "endgame" partner because right now, they're both in limbo. I just don't think the author would make them hook up though. Yo-Ahn was just making a point that her proposal is a viable strategy but also that it's one of many sinister strategies that "nightmare people" would think of and should be carefully considered.

Yo-Ahn is very introspective and deep. But I wouldn't expect any less from somebody who essentially had to learn and study emotions, as opposed to just naturally experiencing them.
>>
>>2387110
I originally pegged Yo-Ahn for apathetic, but it seems she's more of a psychopath, since despite not understanding emotions very well, she has always had a goal which has been essentially her motivation in life.
>>
>>2387143
It was established a good while ago that there's something clinically wrong with her emotionally
>>
Damn, I wanna read the Suji x Erae chapter again but the imgur link got deleted.
>>
Still dying to know what happened that faithful day Cha-Yoon rushed to the airport and begged Yo-Ahn not to leave. That had to have been the start to their strained relationship.
>>
>>2386619
PLease upload the pdf version of that sujixErae chapter. The letting go ch
>>
>>2386898

At the beginning of Yo-Ahn's semi-monologue things kinda made sense, but by the end it felt that it had gone full-projection and was solely about Yo-Ahn by that time.

>>2387004

Interesting that you took the last few panels that way. I thought that Yoon was now very busy at her new job and E-rae was dealing with separation loneliness.
>>
File: image.png (481KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
481KB, 640x1136px
I was initially thinking the lezhin version made Eunjeong (Un-Jung? These names fuck with me so much.) seem a little more sympathetic and a bit less callous, but then bam, that last panel made her seem really weird again. She isn't seeming a million miles away from Yo-Ahn's estimation of her here.
>>
>>2388860
Wow that translation is pretty different from the fan one we got here. If I recall correctly then the last line was saying that Su-Ji would do whatever she felt like at the time.

This version makes less sense than the fan one, not because this can't be the correct translation, but wow this is some mood whiplash.

Maybe the pairings are all doomed to fail or something. Would explain that lonely E-rae panel at the end of the latest chapter.
>>
>>2388860
Oh I missed that you said it made her more sympathetic and then did this. Even worse mood whiplash.

If anyone who can actually read Korean wants to double check that last line I'm interested in the truth of if it was psycho or not-psycho.
>>
>>2388860
What chapter is this?
>>
>>2388985
Chapter 66.

>>2387256
The raw is still up, but I don't think it'll be reuploaded in any form anytime soon.

>relevant pic (ch66) for us degenerates
>>
>>2388886

"은정 : 그땐 너 내 맘대로 할 거야."
Official one >>2388860 is the correct translation.
>>
>>2386619
I can see why you had issues translating this one, what with Yo-Ahn's monologue. I admit I am quite confused after reading. What is she going on about? Something about continuing to long for somebody who has rejected you, & gradually disregarding their feelings?
>>
>>2389064
Getting more desperate to be with them and gradually disregarding their own opinions, because if you're meant to be together and they're disagreeing obviously they're wrong, I think. Something like that. I think I can intuit the heart of what she's getting at because I'm a terrible person.
>>
So it looks like Su-Ji is going to whip out the dating app again soon.

Would be hilarious if Un-Jung was looking for a Su-Ji look-alike to have sex with and Su-Ji picked her to talk to because everyone else wants a girl with long hair.
>>
>>2389180
>Met my bully on a dating site

God damnit, I want it now. The scenario if nothing else.
>>
>>2389180
I would find that very entertaining
>>
>>2388860
>Proved that she is the best girl in this manhwa one more time.
Un-Jung is Love
Un-Jung is Life.
>>
>>2389064
oh I confused 네 and 내
one single line differentiates the word from "I" and "You"

My mistake
>>
>>2389064
>>2389138
I think these interpretations make the most sense.
>>
>>2388860
She is really a psycho, run Suji!
>>
>>2389200
'Best girl' as in 'piece of shit', amirite?

This keeps confirming my distrust for her and fear of Su-ji being caught in an abusive relationship.
>>
>>2389363
'abusive' as in 'hot sex', amirite?
>>
Un-Jung not stopping calling could either be seen as really pushy or really desperate.

I'm actually leaning towards Un-Jung wanting to be seen as pushy but actually just being desperate.
>>
>>2389382
Sounds about right in my estimation. Yo-Ahn isn't dissimilar imo. She wants Cha-Yoon to think she's accomplished and persuasive but really she comes across as desperate and pushy, as you said.
>>
>>2389188
What is this? The next premise of a Mochi Au Lait story?
>>
>>2389400
Well Un-Jung has more natural emotions so I think in the end it will always come across differently. Less "nightmare" and more human.

Yo-Ahn never really tried to get over Yoon, and it has been quite a long time.

It hasn't been as long for Un-Jung, and from the looks of things it does seem like she came to the conclusion that she'd never see Su-Ji again and tried to move on (got a girlfriend, etc.).

Yo-Ahn purposefully went looking for Yoon from the get-go because she was determined to have another chance, but Un-Jung had to run into Su-Ji again to suddenly become a desperate mess after realizing there was a tiny possibility to have another chance.
>>
>>2389188

I think it has better odds than a particular straight couple meeting on a dating site (due to smaller pool), especially if one of them is looking for someone who looks just like the other.

I think it'd be hilarious myself, and I hope we see more Su-Ji next week.
>>
>>2389426
>Yo-Ahn never really tried to get over Yoon
I thought she did try. The day when Manager broke down crying and confessed, Yo-Ahn rejected her. She told her she tried really hard to date and be with other people. If love could be measured by effort, then Manager would be her biggest love, but yet Cha-Yoon reigns supreme despite her efforts.
>>
Is there any way i can read ch 66-latest? Please give me links
>>
>>2389200
lol what a piece of shit
>>
>>2389833

Hmm, that's not exactly how I remember it but I don't have the official translation either.

The part I focused on more was about how she specifically wanted someone to have sex with that looked like Yoon and made Manager grow her hair out.

Doesn't quite seem healthy.
>>
>>2389849
>triggered
calm down mary sue.
Un-Jung Best girl confirmed.
>>
>>2389847
https://my.mixtape.moe/rcurfk.pdf
Next time lurk moar.
>>
>>2389930
[continued]
Is the last chapter.
>>
>>2389930
>>2389847
http://www.mangago.me/read-manga/the_love_doctor/
>>
>>2389502
I really hope this will happen.
>>
>>2389902
Has she literally ever done anything that seemed healthy tho?
>>
>>2389981

Hmmmm.....
No.
>>
>>2389939
Really? You should know better than to link that here, anon
>>
>>2390918
Not like there's any fucking reliable alternative, is there
>>
>>2389981
She eats her veggies.
>>
>>2390986
I'll admit you got me there
>>
new chapter is up!

Cant tell much from the preview image tho
>>
>>2391219

Looks like E-rae and Yoon continuing off that lonely E-rae we saw?
>>
>>2391258
I thought that was Suji and not Erae.
>>
>>2391269
Me too! Guess Su-ji will tell Yoon that she is giving up on Erae
>>
>>2391279
there is no suji in this chapter. and what's there to give up?
>>
File: ss (2017-07-30 at 03.06.00).jpg (105KB, 838x818px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-07-30 at 03.06.00).jpg
105KB, 838x818px
The Love Doctor Chapter 71
Mixtape PDF: https://my.mixtape.moe/kuyays.pdf

Thank you for waiting for so long.
>>
>>2391349
Hm, if I understand it correctly, then Erae shows insecurity and talks about it?

Thank you for the translation, Anon.
>>
>>2391349
Thanks a bunch! Don't worry about it. The wait isn't a problem, it's not like getting this chapter out will make the next come sooner.
>>
>>2391349
Oh, and your translation of "Reading Club" should be good. I guess in English we usually call it a "Book Club" but no one is going to misunderstand.
>>
>>2391355
Yes, good to see her finally talking about her insecurities rather than internalizing it. Also, did she just inadvertently come out of the closet? She was using female pronouns to describe her partner.
>>
>>2391349
It looks like somehow everyone knows ChaYoon.
>>
>>2391373

I don't know that Korean has gendered pronouns? If not then it is just an English translation thing.
>>
>>2391349
My poor babies
>>
>>2389939
yea they seem to have some sort of link jacking that goes to lady-first.net....
>>
Are koreans that rude when meeting someone?

Poor Cha-yoon...
>>
>>2391349
>Chapter 71
Thanks!

>>2391355
>Erae shows insecurity and talks about it
I think its good she's getting it out. That might help her come to a couple decisions she might not have otherwise. Its also possible book club member may have some insight from her relationship(s) that she might share, and might benefit Erae.

Stupid people that have never been in ChaYoon's shoes criticizing her....
>>
>>2391504
Elderly people are like that toward younger ones. Besides, those are arty-farty fellas.
>>
does ChaYoon really love Erae the same way Erae does?
>>
>>2392694
Doubtful. It does not necessarily mean it is bad, but for E-rae's young first love to match up to Cha-Yoon's somewhat jaded world view is unlikely.
>>
>>2392694
I think they both love and need each other in different ways. Like a previous anon mentioned, it's not their age gap, but rather their life gap that is the biggest factor. Erae is realizing that they're both in different points of their lives and have different circumstances.
>>
>>2392694
Nope, no way. She just wants to feel young again so is grasping to keep Erae and suck her life force evertime they fuck
>>
New ship: Cha-Yoon and Un-Jung. When they have sex it'll be like twins fucking, I mean twins dating.
>>
>>2392971
I can live with that
>>
>>2389927
HELLLLLLLLLLLL YEAH!!
>>
>>2392971
What kind of succubus is that?
>>
>>2395091

I want to see her tomorrowwwwww...Please not Cha-Yoon's Path Part 5...please no....
>>
New chapter is out!
>>
File: haha.png (532KB, 634x639px) Image search: [Google]
haha.png
532KB, 634x639px
>>2395766
Do tell
>>
Seems that we will see more of Su-ji and Yo-Ahn
>>
>>2395963
Jelly Un-Jung when?
>>
Holy shit Suji and bully are about to fuck at the end of the chapter
>>
>>2395969
Don't play with me Anon. Pls.
>>
File: 1410605299497.png (228KB, 292x344px) Image search: [Google]
1410605299497.png
228KB, 292x344px
>>2395969
Don't toy with my feelings anon.
>>
>>2395970
>>2395971
It's true! I'm actually shocked because Suji was the one who kissed first and I don't know korean but it seems she was the one who took the lead and asked her to go to a hotel(?) or maybe it was bully's house
>>
>>2395972
Oh hell
I was thinking I would see some Suji and Yo-Ahn time...I have basic feelings about Un-Jung, she have a gf and bullied Suji
>>
>>2395972
I-I'm not sure if my body is ready.
>>
>>2395974
We do not know 100 percent whether Un-Jung really has a girlfriend.
She can have said it to test Suji as she reacts.
>>
>>2395985

Well I am hoping that she broke up if that chick she was with when she had the nightmare was her girlfriend.

Un-Jung does have a weird sense of bravado I just don't see how it's weird enough to lie about cheating.

Pretty clear to me though that the girlfriend was her attempt to get over and forget about Su-Ji, except that doesn't work anymore when she meets Su-Ji again.
>>
File: ss (2017-08-06 at 12.54.21).jpg (135KB, 891x916px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-08-06 at 12.54.21).jpg
135KB, 891x916px
The Love Doctor Chapter 72

Mixtape PDF: https://my.mixtape.moe/nrcjns.pdf

Thank you for waiting.
>>
>>2395996
THANK YOOOOU!
>>
>>2395996
>Chapter 72
Thanks!

The events at the beginning and ending weren't things I was expecting...
>>
>>2395996
That developed fast, lets hope she won't regret doing it and will actually like it.
>>
Thanks again!

I am a bit confused what exactly Su-Ji meant by this:

"If you think you really can't do this right now then start wearing your clothes again."

Is she daring Un-Jung or something because of what she says next hinting that this will be the only time? I am confused because of course Un-Jung thinks she can have sex. I mean Su-Ji kissed her and she's on top and....what did it mean?!
>>
>>2395996
You're the best, Meow-chan!

Why do I get this weird feeling that Erae is so self-deprecating, she might end up leaving Cha-Yoon in the future? And oh my God, that ending! "You're the one that should be concentrating since I'm usually bored after." Look at the confidence in Suji! Next chapter better continue from here and not do a flashback or flash forward.

I'm loving Un-Jung's fashion.
>>
>>2395996
Tnx a lot T-anon you are awesome! like always, nice ch
>>
>>2395996
Let us hope that Un-Jung is serious about Suji and not just playing with her.
Hm, Erae seems to have something heavy on her heart. Let's see what she has to say to ChaYoon.
>>
>>2396006
I think for the sake of drama, Suji will be extremely conflicted, confused, and unmoved. I'd like to see it get to the point where she considers Yo-Ahn's proposal just so we can see Un-Jung attempt to win her back more sincerely.
>>
>>2395996
Thank you based anon. Fuck, I really can't wait for the next chapter. Also Un-Jungs surprised reaction when Suji suddenly kissed her and that blush was extremely cute.
>>
>>2396008
It means 'if you don't want to have sex then start wearing your clothes'

do you think you can write it better? please tell me how to fix it so it sounds natural and better.
>>
>>2396008
I'm pretty sure it was UJ that said that after Suji pushed her off. Then as UJ started counting down, Suji made her bold statement to all but fuck her goooood.
>>
>>2396008
>"If you think you really can't do this right now then start wearing your clothes again."

I think that was Un-Jung saying.
But I am also a little confused what is meant by this.
>>
>>2396008
>>2396021
>>2396018
There was nothing confusing about this sentence. And it was said by Un-Jung.
>>
>>2395996
OMG! I was not expecting that...Su-ji surprised me
>>
>>2396015
Me too! I was expecting it
>>
>>2396022
So in itself I've already understood. But why wearing the clothes again? Only the blouse of Suji is a little open.
>>
>>2396018
>ant to have sex then start wearing your clothes'

Ohhh, the disconnect on my part was about who was saying it. If Un-Jung is saying it then is makes more sense. I just couldn't tell that her mouth was open in that scene.

Don't worry about it, I think it was only me who missed it.
>>
>>2396019
They better not skip the fucking. I want to see every detail.
>>
But what did Suji mean when she said "Since when did I care about something like that?"
>>
>>2396030

They always skip..... It didn't bug me too much before but now I want to cry because it's Un-Jung and Su-Ji....

And also: Un-Jung does it again. Such hot outfits. No wonder Su-Ji couldn't resist calling back. I feel like there's some irony that Su-Ji never picked up Un-Jung's calls but then finally calls her when she's like, "let's bang".
>>
>>2396027
Both their blouses were disheveled and about to come off. Given the context, sweating, fully unbuttoned blouses, and shit falling off their shoulders, it's safe to assume. Perhaps a better way of phrasing it would be "get dressed again" or "put your shirt back on."
>>
>>2396030
Same. I. Want. Every. Detail. Make this shit smutty as fuck. It'll probably just get montage treatment like Erae and Cha-Yoon.

>>2396032
>>2396010
>Un-Jung fashion
I know, right? I love how every character has their own distinct fashion style. Erae =collegiate wear. Suji= summery and feminine. Cha-Yoon/Yo-Ahn= business professional (feminine). Un-Jung= chic professional (masculine).
>>
>>2396032
Me too, anon. Me too Un-Jung indeed looked pretty hot again this chapter and also liked her care. It looked pretty cool and kind of fitting for her badass attitude. Su-Ji and Un-Jung generally look cute together and I liked the little blush from Un-Jung when Su-Ji kissed her.
>>
>>2396036

Un-Jung and her long coats man...so hot. And those white T-Shirts.
>>
>>2396036
Un-Jung's kind of masculine and Su-Ji's feminine styles go really well together. They are probably my favorite pairing in this story chemistry and appearance wise.
>>
>>2396048
Same, I agree. Erae and Cha-Yoon are cute, but a bit too vanilla for me. Right now, they're both consumed by their own insecurities. I know a lot of people are hung up on Un-Jung's girlfriend, but I'm also hoping that it was just a lie. Like a test opening for coming out of the closet to Suji. Suji will probably ask her again about the girlfriend after they fuck.

Un-Jung is tsundere af. Love it.
>>
What could it be that Erae has to say? I guess definitely something about her relationship with ChaYoon.
Suji and UnJung fit together really well. Hopefully they will come together. Just because of the straight forwardness of UnJung and this somewhat reserved Suji.
>>
>>2396052
>Suji will probably ask her again about the girlfriend after they fuck.
Or while they're at it. And then a awkward moment.
>>
When Suji says to Un-Jung, "I usually get fed up with them after I'm finished," I think that means that Suji wasn't a virgin and has slept with many of the men she's seen. Either that or Suji was putting on fake bravado.

I think it'd be adorable if both Suji and Un-Jung have been lying and faking the funk. Cue cute reactions when they realize they both took each other's virginity.
>>
>>2396027
Suji wasn't wearing an undershirt. So, blouse was fully open, revealing her bra. Bra straps are pretty much off the shoulders. Kind of hot that Un-Jung tore her blouse open that quickly. Home girl don't play games.
>>
>>2396066

I think that was her dress straps? Or at least I thought so.

>>2396061
As much as I would love that it seems more likely that they purposefully went and lost their virginity because of each other. Bunch of miscommunicating angry dorks.
>>
>>2396061
>Either that or Suji was putting on fake bravado
Well she is looking shyly to the side, while saying it.
>>
>>2396061
>"I usually get fed up with them after I'm finished,"
Un-Jung says it to Suji. We had already clarified this a little above you.
>>
>>2396076

Pretty sure that "put your clothes back on" was clarified for Un-Jung, and "You should be the once concentrating" is Su-Ji.

Also that person isn't the same one that the clothes thing was clarified for.
>>
>>2396076
That was the shirt thing. I this line is from Su-Ji, while Un-Jung is counting.
>>
>>2396070
I stand corrected. The blouse didn't have buttons (it was tied) and she was wearing a tank top or dress underneath. Still just as hot though, haha.

I'm in agreement that they both probably slept with guys to forget each other and that makes me sad.

>>2396031
Suji never explored her gay curiosities. She just internalized them her whole life. Un-Jung is testing her conviction, making her think about her gay feelings and wanting to experiment.
>>
>>2396076
Unjung didn't say it because after that she reacts with "..." like she is surprised. I think Suji was trying to seem cool or maybe she's not a virgin.
>>
>>2396081

Incredibly doubtful that Un-Jung slept with guys considering how much she hated them and how quickly she started to realize she hated the thought of Su-Ji sleeping with a guy.

I consider it pretty much impossible conjecture until the author says otherwise. Un-Jung has zero reason to have slept with men.
>>
>>2396085
Maybe in general they're not virgins. Suji escaped lesbianism by sleeping with men and Un-Jung tried to escape Suji by sleeping with women. I'm hoping Un-Jung was never sexually abused.
>>
>>2396082
Have looked again. Right. Un-Jung doesn't react and then counts on three.
I do not think she (Suji) slept with one of the boys. I mean to remember that she just dated them because she felt well.
>>
>>2396061
>they're both lying dorks and lost their virginity to each other
I want this.

>>2396070
>they're both miscommunicating dorks and did some stupid shit
This is probably reality.
>>
>>2396086
>>2396087

Well if Su-Ji is truthfully saying she expects to get tired of Un-Jung because she got tired of boys...

Just a [VERY STRONG] feeling but I don't think she's going to immediately get tired of Un-Jung with how gay Su-Ji herself is.
>>
why care so much whether Suji has slept with boys/men she dated. what century are we living in.
>>
>>2396091

It's about how hurt they are.

"How many people have they each slept with that they didn't really like and on a scale of 1-10 how much did they dislike them"
>>
>>2396092
it makes no sense.
>>
>>2396090
I don't want Suji to forgive Un-Jung just yet. We can Un-Jung feeling a little sad and self-deprecating after each time Suji rejects her. And I want this to be a catalyst for her growth. I want to see Un-Jung pursue Suji earnestly and maybe even get jealous.
>>
>>2396091
It's not just about "sleeping with men." It's about her intentions each time that makes us sympathize with her. I'm sure a lot of women have tried to convince themselves they weren't gay by sleeping with a guy. Suji is about to discover/confirm her sexuality (bi or gay).
>>
On one of the last few pages, were there tears running down both of their chins when they kissed or am I mistaken?
>>
>>2396117
Pretty sure that's sweat
>>
>>2396117
My first thought was tears, but that wouldn't make sense (a bit too overdramatic knowing the two), so I chalked it up to sweat. I can see tears when their feelings finally connect though.
>>
>>2396117
looks like sweat to me
>>
>>2396117
It's sweat, because they have gotten all hot and bothered.
>>
>>2396098
It's about sleeping with men to many readers on this thread. Suji slept with all the guys she dated. so what? she's not pure anymore? it is part of dating/part of life. many people gay/straight/bi go through many stages in their lives.
>>
>>2396141

I don't care so much now about whether she slept with the guys or not, but anyone that's trying to assert that Su-Ji is bi based on the evidence we've seen so far is dead wrong.

Sleeping with them =/= actual real attraction to them. Su-Ji only ever had real feelings for girls.
>>
>>2396141
We talk about her sleeping with men cause all we've seen is her dating men, despite only being attracted to women. There's a self-hatred/trauma induced repression going on with her character.

>she's not pure anymore?
You're imaging some kind of prejudice that isn't here. Or, at the least, wasn't brought up in this thread. Tumblr is the place for persecution complexes, leave it there.
>>
Are we sure Suji is the one that said that in the end? Coz I was sure it was Un-Jung. .
>>
>>2396155
It's Su-Ji trying to act confident, while looking shyly to the side.
>>
I love how this latest chapter brought such life and energy to this thread. Great discussion. Next chapter is going to be very dynamic for both couples.
>>
File: car.jpg (269KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
car.jpg
269KB, 1920x1080px
Nice car. Very fitting for someone cool and kind of masculine like Un-jung. Damn, this chapter made me ship Su-Ji and Un-Jung even more
>>
>>2396237
you are not alone. so slowly their story becomes more exciting than from the others.
>>
>>2396335
Same. I love their chemistry and Un-Jung's cool attitude together with feisty Su-Ji.
>>
Un-Jung better not have a girlfriend anymore. Hope she has broken up with her and isn't cheating. The fact that Su-ji knows and is being complicit in it is something that bothers me a great deal and almost ruins this chapter for me.
>>
>>2396237
If she doesn't give a proper (on-screen) shag to Su-ji in the backseat at least once I'm going to be severely disappointed.
>>
>>2396052
>Erae and Cha-Yoon are cute, but a bit too vanilla for me
I really don't understand this meme

>>2396081
What's with the jump to assuming that losing your virginity means sleeping with a guy, anon?
>>
>>2396355

I wholeheartedly support the proposal of this development.
>>
>>2395996
marry me haha your amazing thanks a bunch
>>
File: 1475349333032.png (1MB, 1254x1224px) Image search: [Google]
1475349333032.png
1MB, 1254x1224px
Let me quote what I wrote a month ago after I first read Love Doctor.

>>2372578
>Suji was made fun of for what was written in the diary so she started becoming the town bicycle and going out with lots of boys, sometimes even three at the same time.

>She still has very strong feelings for Unjung, who is all over her.

>I also think Suji and Unjung deserve each other. They both have issues and few things going for them. I guess Suji is pretty and Unjung is supposedly smart and might inherit a lot of money. But both their cons outweigh their pros.

I was absolutely on point. Well, I dislike those two and hope they don't eat up too many chapters. What do you expect me to do? Forget that Suji most likely slept with over 30 guys? Or everything that Unjung has done?

People can change but actions remain forever. A murderer is still a murderer even when he hasn't killed anyone in a month. A whore is always a whore.
>>
>>2396479

Three guys at a time? Thirty guys? I do not recall this at all and you'd better be pulling citations to back claims like that.

Killing someone and trying to sex the gay away have got to be the most drastically different things, get out of here.
>>
>>2396479
I'm not a huge fan of Un-Jung and therefore this storyline by extension, but you sound like a pretty terrible person anon
>>
>>2396494
At one point Suji says that she already had relationships with three guys at the same time. She also deleted more than 30 male contacts from her phone, and who knows how many more there are.

Also strawman.

>>2396500
What makes me terrible? Frowning at slut culture? Just like you are allowed to get fucked by over 30 men out of insecurity in spite of not being interested in them, I am allowed to opine that doing so makes you disgusting scum.
>>
>>2396506
Yes, exactly saying that anyone fucking 30 dudes for any reason, but particularly out of insecurity and trying to repress their sexuality makes them scum makes you a terrible person. It's that sort of attitude that actually pushes people further into the closet.
>>
File: 1491824321271.png (350KB, 497x968px) Image search: [Google]
1491824321271.png
350KB, 497x968px
>>2396516
I don't care for what reason you have sex with so many different people, it makes you a disgusting whore. And just because you are a weak person does not excuse your actions.

>It's that sort of attitude that actually pushes people further into the closet.
Ridiculous idiocy.

Also, how is being a town bicycle "repressing your sexuality"? lol
>>
>>2396506
"Male contacts" =/= sex friends or exboyfriends.

The scene was most symbolic than anything that Su-Ji was going to stop taking any male's advances seriously and no longer humor them.

When was the thing you're referencing? I cannot recall it and I feel like that is something I would have.
>>
>>2396522

And by thing I mean "3 boys at a time" since now we know that your reference for "slept with 30+ men" is garbage.
>>
File: 1489122885618.png (508KB, 954x526px) Image search: [Google]
1489122885618.png
508KB, 954x526px
>>2396523
Yeah, she was only dating and making out with them for the sake of it, never "sleeping" with them.

How naive are you? I too wish she would not have done this but reality says otherwise.
>>
>>2396522
>you
>you
>you
You're doing a whole lot of projection there anon. I don't need to have fucked 30 people to understand someone else's motivation for doing so

>Also, how is being a town bicycle "repressing your sexuality"? lol
How is it not? Creating an image of being an outstanding heterosexual because generally lesbians don't willing have sex with men. (Unless of course they're trying to convince themselves and others that they're not lesbians.)

Though for what it's worth I still doubt Suji actually did fuck many/any of the guys she dated since LD has made it quite clear in the past when people did have sex
>>
>>2396526
>reality says otherwise.
The story hasn't given us a definitive answer on it yet though, only literally hearsay
>>
>>2396479
Main couple is boring as fuck already. Kill yourself . Also 30 male contact doesn't mean she fucked all of them. I'm not sure you are baiting or not.
>>
>>2396479
You're so close minded aren't you ?
First of all there is absolutely no problem for women to sleep with whoever she wants (men or women) and a lot of people in real life do sleep with men before their sure about their own sexuality. There is nothing wrong with that, it is actually very personnel and none of anyone business.

And even though I find more than 5 men or women to be a lot I don't judge it is just my opinion. Let people live as they want stop trying to control them with these ridiculous ideas, as if there is a certain number of people to have sex with, and if anyone go over it there automatically labeled a whore.

As for the story there is no account for the men Suji dated, and no we don't know if she slept with all of them or some or even none (it is safe to assume though that she at least slept with some of them). And again there is nothing wrong with that. The obsession a lot of you have over virginity is really outdated and so narrow thinking, why do you all care if there are virgins or not. Virginity is so overrated and it is in alot of society a way to control women. So what if someone isn't a virgin there tainted or what!
>>
>>2396529
>Main couple is boring as fuck already.
Pleb taste confirmed
>>
File: 1481369598627.png (92KB, 417x212px) Image search: [Google]
1481369598627.png
92KB, 417x212px
>>2396526
>>2396525
She even confirmed it this chapter.

Stop being in denial. All indications so far point towards her being a whore who has slept with countless men and nothing you say will change that.

>>2396527
>Though for what it's worth I still doubt Suji actually did fuck many/any of the guys she dated since LD has made it quite clear in the past when people did have sex
>>2396528
>definitive answer
We should know for sure very soon but things are looking bad for you.
>>
>>2396526

During the time period of my life where I was really hoping I was bisexual I would exchange contact numbers with guys and let them take me out/buy food for me/let them try to woo me.

I never slept with any guy, but I let them have a shot at courtship.

32~ contacts of guys for Su-Ji? She's popular and gets asked out a lot. Good on her for saving on food bills while in college. There is nothing to suggest that any making out or sex happened just because a lot of guys took Su-Ji to lunch.
>>
>>2396532

Being in denial of Su-Ji sleeping with men and claiming that she was two timing men by dating 3 at a time or banged over 30 guys are two polar opposite ends of the spectrum.

A best guess would be 1-3, and probably 1-2 times each, because as Su-Ji said, she gets sick of them, almost certainly because she's a lesbian and doesn't like sex with men.
>>
>>2396532
Things would only be looking bad for me if I associated a woman's worth with how many people she's slept with, which I don't. The only thing that would bum me out is Suji having a lot of sex she didn't really want to be having.

>all indications
What, a lot of contacts of guys she went on dates with? I know Erae was rather innocent, but other than her bravado with Un-Jung has there been any other reference to her actually having slept with any of those guys?
>>
File: 1480862949439.png (759KB, 994x1259px) Image search: [Google]
1480862949439.png
759KB, 994x1259px
>>2396533
Well, I can only hope you are right. If they both magically turn out to be still virgins like an other anon has wished for earlier in this thread, it would redeem them for me.

For example Unjung doesn't show her girlfriend and maybe that girlfriend doesn't even exist and she only claims so because of Suji. >pic related. I can't remember if there was ever confirmed sex with Unjung. Maybe Suji lied and only pretended to whore around with so many men to appear heterosexual.

I'd love this. But I am not naive. Every time I hoped for something like this in the past I was disappointed. So until it is confirmed that she did not whore around, I will take her word for it that in fact she did so.
>>
>>2396538
>I know Erae was rather innocent
so she probably wouldn't have been sharing the gory details with her*
>>
>>2396539
WAIT HOLD ON! I LOOKED AT PAST CHAPTERS TO CHECK IF I WAS REALLY RIGHT.

AND I DISCOVERED INTERESTING STUFF.

GIVE ME SOME MORE TIME!
>>
>>2396539
>it would redeem them for me.
Oh wonderful. Just what we were all hoping for.
>>
File: 1488761656311.png (257KB, 480x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1488761656311.png
257KB, 480x1136px
Finally found it. I thought it happened a lot earlier in the story.

Anyway, does this look like a kiss to you?
>>
File: 1482304227047.png (551KB, 956x932px) Image search: [Google]
1482304227047.png
551KB, 956x932px
>>2396555
Anyway, here is what I found.

So maybe I was completely wrong after all.
>>
>>2396539

Well, although I too would hope for the magical way, them each sleeping with 1-2 other people that they didn't really like before crossing paths and getting a "re-do" is the next best thing.

If Un-Jung has slept with 30 random women in the meantime I wouldn't be happy with it either so I hope if it is so then it is kept to a minimum (1-2) because the more people there are the more anguished I'll be at their younger selves being such idiots.
>>
>>2396560

Ah, that was clarified to be her first kiss with a girl by the translator forgetting that part. Kisses aren't such a big deal but I am quite sure Su-Ji has at least kissed boys.
>>
>>2396567
Ahhh damn what a shame.
>>
>>2396555
These strips were discussed at some length earlier and I was even on the side of people who think she may have slept with him but there's still quite a leap between kissing and fucking someone. as someone who kissed a lot of boys before she kissed any girls, but I never fucked any of them
>>
File: smoothaf.png (535KB, 859x884px) Image search: [Google]
smoothaf.png
535KB, 859x884px
I feel like this moment deserves a spotlight on how smoothly Un-Jung entered the apartment and swept Su-Ji into her arms.
>>
>>2396577
She has big hands.
>>
How old are Suji and Unjung?
>>
>>2396592
I assume very early 20s.
>>
>>2396592

I believe it was said that Su-Ji is a sophomore in college. So 20~? My original estimate was that they haven't seen each other in 2-3 years when they meet up again.
>>
>>2396577
>No hesitation
Un-jung and Suji really suprised me. in a good way of course.
>>
Oh right, E-rae had a part in this chapter. Asking Yoon for a favor or something. She was probably calling Su-Ji to consult about it before asking. Oh course, this is all easily overlooked due to....SEXY TIMES
>>
>>2396577
I'm gonna try this next time I bring a girl home. Wish me luck.
>>
>>2396592
>>2396598
Since Erae is 21 and both her and Su-ji are sophomores, it's safe to assume they're the same age. Un-Jung looks a bit older though, but perhaps it's just because of their height difference.
>>
>>2396563
I don't give a shit about how many guys/girls they've banged as long as it was just casual dating or open relationships where no one gets hurt instead of actual monogamous relationships, which is why I'm still mad at Un-Jung cheating on her girlfriend with Su-ji (and Su-ji going along with it).
>>
why r u mad since it's not confirmed whether Un-Jung & gf r in monogramous relationships? Also it's not confirmed the gf is actually existed. though, I can understand why u r mad at Suji.
>>
>>2396634
>Un-Jung looks a bit older though
that's what smoking does to you
>>
>>2396680
While this is true, Un-Jung always looked older than Su-Ji. She's kinda meant to have that sexy/strong/older look naturally.
>>
Love it! Still love EraexSuji the most (the ship that didnt get to sail but managed to still sink anyway) but oh well,YURI IS YURI so Banzai for Unjung x suji sexytime!
>>
>>2396687
I was under the impression that Un-Jung was an upperclassman to Su-ji.
>>
>>2397236
I believe that they are shown in the same class when they meet when Un-Jung taps Su-Ji on the shoulder.
>>
other thing about suji (still i ship un jung x suji) is what if this gf exists? what is she gonna do? DRAMA IS COMING.
>>
>>2396634
Suji doesn't look 21, but yeah, it's safe to assume she is that age just like Erae. Or does she actually look 21? I don't really know since I'm almost 20 and I look 15 and all my female friends in college are the same as me
>>
>>2397484

What I've noticed is most girls I've met reached a pseudo "final form" and change subtly from there. If your "final form" is naturally young looking, the subtle changes will make you look older compared to your past self but you will still look younger compared to girls who naturally looked more mature.
>>
>>2397484
It's mostly her height and hair I think. When she met Un-Jung for the first time she had shorter hair and it made her look younger. The more it grows, the older she looks.
>>
Best chapter yet, I can't wait for next one. UnJung x Suji forever
>>
>>2396017
yes I have never fan-girl so hard before so much hype for next week
>>
>>2396359
Vanilla..? If so it means plain
>>
File: rh6.jpg (26KB, 550x292px) Image search: [Google]
rh6.jpg
26KB, 550x292px
>>2396582
all the better to fuck you my dear
>>
File: 486161.jpg (67KB, 575x872px) Image search: [Google]
486161.jpg
67KB, 575x872px
>>2396577
Seems like she also already unbuttoned the stop of Su-Ji's shirt. I also liked Su-Ji grabbing Un-Jung's collar to kiss her. Definitely my favoriting pairing at the moment. I just love their chemistry and the sexual tension between them.
>>
>>2397986
>stop
>>
I thought of some options that may happen for next chapter:

1. Suji and UnJung have hot angry sex
2. They have sweet tender sex
3. They don't fuck and there's an explotion of feelings. They fight again
4. Next chapters are about Erae and Chayoon and this sex scene is showed later in the story.

I hope it's 1 or 2 but I don't know, did I miss an option ? What do you think ?
Btw I love UnJung's long fingers.
>>
>>2397986
No. The blouse/shirt from Suji is so open from the beginning. There are no buttons but the cut is so. See the beginning with YoAhn, this chapter.

But yeah...Suji and UnJung fit together perfectly.
>>
>>2398005
I do not think they will have sex. I think they will talk.
I think Suji will have such a small emotional outburst and then UnJung will stop. And then cut, and then Erae and ChaYoon.
>>
>>2398013

I think the "one, two, three" was meant to symbolize Su-Ji's consent.

So even if Un-Jung does stop (say Su-Ji starts crying or something) they'll be pretty far along. If they don't stop I think the next chapter is going to start the next day and flash back to whatever happened after sex because Su-Ji won't be able to stop thinking about it.

Really I see two paths: Either Su-Ji and Un-Jung enter a really awkward dry spell due to a fight (but Su-Ji wants to invite her back) or Su-Ji keeps inviting (or Un-Jung invites herself) Un-Jung back to her place often (fight optional, but probably won't be "dating" Un-Jung while doing this because she's still mad).
>>
I have a question ..is UnJung rich or just wealthy? And what does she work?

>>So even if Un-Jung does stop (say Su-Ji starts crying or something) they'll be pretty far along. If they don't stop I think the next chapter is going to start the next day and flash back to whatever happened after sex because Su-Ji won't be able to stop thinking about it.
Or that. But somehow I think that they will neither have sex nor argue. I think Suji has some questions, like the one with the girlfriend of UnJung. If there is a girlfriend.
>>
>>2398043
>I have a question ..is UnJung rich or just wealthy? And what does she work?
I only remember it was mentioned her father has a lot of money.
>>
>>2398045
also is she rich. interesting.
is she working or is she going to college/university?
>>
>>2398045

Yeah her dad has money and from the way she mentioned him this chapter (+the info extra we got) it seems she still has contact. Didn't the extra say she lived with him? If so, I'm wondering if he cleaned up his act somewhat or if they've just managed to co-exist somewhat peacefully.

Guess we'll find out as soon as we get to see Un-Jung naked and see if she has any bruises.
>>
>>2398005
>1. Suji and UnJung have hot angry sex
I was waiting for the hate-sex for months.
>3. They don't fuck and there's an explotion of feelings. They fight again
It's a good option too, because they need to talk and fight maybe? Suji knows that Un-jung has a girlfriend so maybe she can stop. But it looks she is ready to fuck so bad. kek.
>4. Next chapters are about Erae and Chayoon and this sex scene is showed later in the story.
And I don't want to see boring shit. I hope author doesn't skip the sex scene.
>>
>>2398148
>But it looks she is ready to fuck so bad.

Biggest thing I noticed this chapter. Trying to follow advice from Yo-Ahn, trying, trying..."Hey Un-Jung get back here I want to bang."
>>
>>2398158
In the end of the night Yo-Ahn didn't care about her that much and caused this. I think Suji felt frustrated and said ''Fuck it!''?
>>
>>2398164

Good point, and really, I do not believe Yo-Ahn's analogy is true between her and Un-Jung, although it would be impossible for her to know that seeing as she has never even met Un-Jung.
>>
>>2398164
Yo-Ahn took Su-ji's polite refusal too literally and unintentionally became the matchmaker.
>>
File: 1.jpg (81KB, 990x862px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
81KB, 990x862px
>>2398148
>But it looks she is ready to fuck so bad.
Indeed.
>>
E-rae's gonna totally come ring the doorbell the next morning and get Un-Jung answering it while Su-Ji's in the shower or half naked or something.
>>
>>2398254
I don't think so. Un-Jung is shown opening the door in this chapter, which means they're at her place, not Su-ji's.
>>
>>2398314
They're at Suji's place. Suji told her to come back. Un-Jung is not opening the door she entered fast and grabbed Suji
>>
>>2398391
Un-Jung was the one opening the door though. >>2396577
>>
>>2398433
If Suji unlocked the door for me I'd totally open the door like Un-Jung
>>
>>2398433
I'm under the impression it's Su-ji's place as well, and that Un-Jung is just opening the door and not the one who unlocked the door.

We'll probably know for sure next chapter.
>>
"Get back here" --> Su-Ji is already inside.

It is Su-Ji's place, definitely, which is important because now Un-Jung knows where she lives and can come all the time.

Even better if Su-Ji told Un-Jung the door code to get inside instead of just unlocking it. Then we can have Su-Ji come back from class and have a heart attack when Un-Jung is just chilling on her bed waiting.
>>
>>2398476
>"Get back here" --> Su-Ji is already inside.
I thought it was more like Su-Ji telling Un-Jung to come back and get her.
>Even better if Su-Ji told Un-Jung the door code to get inside instead of just unlocking it. Then we can have Su-Ji come back from class and have a heart attack when Un-Jung is just chilling on her bed waiting.
I would love to see this though.I wonder if Su-Ji will invite her to the show after this. She still has a second ticked.
>>
I lost my marbles at this chapter. I've waited months for angry sex and here we are! Bless up. Loving this ship so much.
>>
File: 56_06.jpg (93KB, 715x578px) Image search: [Google]
56_06.jpg
93KB, 715x578px
>>2398564
Me too, anon. Me too.
>>
>>2398565
Un-Jung is all alone in the world and her girlfriend (if she has one) probably just liked Un-Jung physically or maybe just her money. I hope she can work this out with Suji
>>2398564
Me too
>>
File: 8464161361.jpg (92KB, 1002x885px) Image search: [Google]
8464161361.jpg
92KB, 1002x885px
>>2398938
>I hope she can work this out with Suji.
Me too. I love Un-Jung's cool attitute together with feisty Su-Ji. I like Erae/Yoon as well, but the tensions between Su-Ji/Un-Jung is just much hotter. I generally prefer these two pretty much in every aspect, being it their appearance, personality or chemistry together. Surprisingly I wasn't much interested in Su-Ji at first, because I thought she was just going to be treated as the third wheel. Didn't think she would actually turn out as one of my faves, after she got her own story and a love interest that turned out to be my favorite character as well.
>>
>>2398314
>>2398433
>>2398476
I never thought of it and just assumed Un-Jung came back to pick up Suji and drive her to her place, but now that anons mention it, it could definitely be Suji's. And definitely trouble that Un-Jung knows her home now.

I don't think that's the main door. Could be the bedroom door, since Un-Jung immediately throws Suji onto the bed. Nobody has a bed that close to the entrance, even in a small studio.
>>
>>2399471
>I don't think that's the main door. Could be the bedroom door, since Un-Jung immediately throws Suji onto the bed. Nobody has a bed that close to the entrance, even in a small studio.
The room of Suji has been shown so often, that her bed stands immediately in the room when you come in. The same by ChaYoon.

But what if Un-Jung just picked Suji up and they drove to a hotel?
After all, Un-Jung should let Suji out near Sujis apartment block.
>>
Wow, the official tl of chapter 68 is so much more depressing than the rough was.
>>
I am laughing at Su-Ji's chapter titles with Un-Jung.

"Someone who should stay in the past"
"Regret"
"Denial"
"I couldn't stop"
"Everything is a mess"
"Rockslide"

Very descriptive.
>>
>>2399759
I just went back and read the roughs and it was already depressing af. Damn, it's worse? Poor Yo-Ahn.

>>2399775
Next titles are gonna be:
"Can't Stop, Won't Stop"
"Doesn't Matter, Had Sex"
"Loud and Proud"
>>
>>2399775
it hurts...
>>
>>2399779
It's more coherent, which goes a long way to targeting you right in the feels
>>
>>2399779
>"Can't Stop, Won't Stop"
More like
"Bang, Bang"
>>
>>2399554
I don't think they went to a hotel, having a car ride would have killed the mood. Besides Un-Jung looks like parked the car in the middle of the street and went running to Suji's house before she changed her mind (explains the sweat)
>>
>>2399814
>(explains the sweat)
They are both sweating, because they are horny for each other.
>>
>>2399814
Why should Un-Jung run to Suji when she has a car?
>>
>>2399861
That makes me realize, it looks like Su-Ji just has to say "come her" and Un-Jung does so without saying anything. Un-Jung must be really pussy whipped.
>>
>>2399869
>Un-Jung must be really pussy whipped.
Maybe Un-Jung is a businesswoman?
What do we already know what she's working.
>>
>>2399942
I'm pretty sure it's because of how badly she wants Su-Ji, that she is immediately there when Su-Ji tells her to come.
>>
>>2399962
It's no surprise to me how badly Un-Jung wants her. Calling her all the time, showing up to see Su-Ji after realizing she knew the restaurant, very badly wishing she could making things right and overwrite the past...

Of course she zooms back to Su-Ji's place when Su-Ji asks.

She doesn't even look mad when Su-Ji says wait, she just looks hurt and maybe a little worried that she won't get to bang Su-Ji after all.

I don't know how Un-Jung can pull off being so cool, desperate, and whipped all at the same time. I need to learn this secret.
>>
>>2399986
>I don't know how Un-Jung can pull off being so cool, desperate, and whipped all at the same time. I need to learn this secret.
I guess I know the answer. Feeling guilty makes you like that.
>>
>>2399986
Well Su-Ji is also getting from Un-Jung what she was worried about she wouldn't get, if she dated women, which is adoration.
>>
>>2399806
"Pussy Pussy Bang Bang".
>>
>>2400151
"Harder, Faster"
>>
>>2399759
Can you share it, please? I didn't find it in the masterpad.
>>
>>2400170
I'm out of the house til this evening, but if no one beats me to it I'll rip it when I get home
>>
>>2400169
>>2400151
>>2399806
>>2399779
Fucking kek.
>>
File: 1502375484.jpg (43KB, 850x465px) Image search: [Google]
1502375484.jpg
43KB, 850x465px
<Notice> Next week, *the love doctor will take a week off of my personal affairs ㅠ! I will be looking for a longer amount in two weeks. Thank you. -goootranslate

Did you know that?
>>
>>2400545
Nooooooo. Of all the cliffhangers to leave us with.

>I will be looking for a longer amount in two weeks
Longer because of extended sex scenes, I wish.
>>
>>2400545
Thanks for the heads up, Anon. I like when the authors tell us ahead of time.
>>
>>2400566

I hope "longer amount" doesn't mean "I'll add some Yoon and E-rae scenes to the Su-Ji/Un-Jung chapter".

Probably the best place for a cliffhanger where you know your readers will be back ASAP when you return, which is simultaneously the most painful cliffhanger for readers.
>>
>>2400545
Just kill me already
>>2400607
I hope the chapter is only about Suji and Un-Jung
>>
Beg anyone to upload new links for The Love Doctor to MasterPad:
- for unofficial translations by Meow-chan before 65 chapter.
- for official translations after 60 chapter.

Thing is, I waited for official links and never read rough translations. Now when I'm dying for reading TLD and understand that no one is going to upload official versions, the links for unofficial ones are broken. It's my fault, but I'm sure there is someone who has all the chapters and who will refresh them. I believe in you, anon.
>>
File: spoonfeedingfag.jpg (66KB, 557x513px) Image search: [Google]
spoonfeedingfag.jpg
66KB, 557x513px
>>2400741
>- for unofficial translations by Meow-chan before 65 chapter.
>Now when I'm dying for reading TLD and understand that no one is going to upload official versions, the links for unofficial ones are broken.
>http://mangani.net/manga/the-love-doctor
It took me less than a minute to find those chapters. You could have just google it for unofficial trans.
>>
Been fucking around for over half an hour and I'm having no luck getting the lezhin downloader to work, maybe some other anon can help, sorry.
>>
Does anyone have alternate uploads of Chapters 70-72? Those PDFs are completely disfunctional for me.
>>
Is the chapter tomorrow going to be longer or the one after the one week break?
>>
>>2401248

The one after the break, and the break is tomorrow.
>>
>>2401253
Oh, so does that mean no chapter tomorrow? I thought the break would be afterwards.
>>
>>2400545
Oh GOD I was looking so badly for the next chapter, better be a hot one after the break
>>
I was reading the Korean webtoons thread and somebody mentioned something that caught my attention:

>In Korea when you are born you are 1 year old and on the new year you gain another year.

Well, I had no idea things were that way over there but people apparently add about two years more to their real age. So, this means Erae (and possibly Su-ji and Un-Jung) is 19 instead of 21 and Cha-Yoon/Yo-Ahn 25 and not 27.
>>
>>2401304
It's just one year. You're considered one year old when born.
>>
>>2401334
Depending on your birth month and how close it is to the new year it gets even more out of whack though. A one month old baby is suddenly "two".
>>
>>2401336
True, I forgot about that. Smh.
>>
>>2401336
Ok, then

Erae: July 22nd = 20 years old

Cha-Yoon: October 14th = 26 years old

Yo-Ahn: December 27th = 25 years old?

This shit is confusing.
>>
Seems that there won't be a chapter today...of course they would let us waiting in the best part...
>>
>>2401721
Scroll a little above you and you can see what is there. It's not long ago it was posted. You can not be so lazy.
>>
>>2401334

If you are born on December 30th then on January 1st you turn 2....

As example I am born on January 10th and when yet Korean consider me 2 years older than my age because I was born before Seoull aka the Chinese new year.

This is super confusing because some people born in February call me noona/unnie and some just call me by my name (and we are all classmate or friends).
>>
>>2401755
If you think it is confusing for you try hearing it for the first time it just doesn't make sense to me at all, any idea why this system exist in Korea? and if it exist anywhere else? and is this way of counting age affect abortion? considering that korean start counting the age of the baby from the moment it conceived, right?

Maybe there is some historical reasons for this.
>>
>>2401770

I don't think it affects the Korean's way of realizing the real relative age of people and babies. It just shifts the numbers but not reality.
>>
>>2401770

I have no idea why such system exist. When we moved out and I started school in Korea and I was told I was two years older than I was I thought they were crazy. Now I am used to it.

Though our family look at me weirdly when I say at 13 you are still in elementary school (last year) and how we go to high school till 19/almost 20.

I never have any friends who got abortion or they never told me and in Korea we don't really talk about such thing so I cannot answer you. I just know "if you abort and your fiancee or in law found out, the marriage will be called off." because a teacher told us that once.

I think only Korea as this age system.
>>
>>2401772
>>2401804
Interesting, well I can't say I understand it but still it interesting enough to the point where I get the itch to know more about it and how it effects real life problems.
>>
>>2401755
>>2401804
Wow, this is really confusing.
Do not understand the meaning behind it, which can be a newborn one year old or already two years.
This is really confusing.
>>
Hey anons, could you please point me to the chapter when Cha Yoon made an appointment with that old teacher to get her job? I don't remember their conversation about it. The appointment to meet on the beach where the teacher didn't want to go and Yo-Ahn grabbed her to? And where Su-Ji pretends to be straight but gives up in the end and talks things out with Cha Yoon.

I just can't find the chapter where they were discussing it and therefore can't really understand why the teacher didn't want to come and why she got Doctor very drunk. And why Cha Yoon herself doesn't realize that negativeness towards her.
>>
>>2403338
No idea whether it was discussed. ChaYoon only said to Suji, that she will meet the teacher on the beach (or somewhere). Dunno. I think ChaYoon and teacher did not have a proper time to meet.
Thread posts: 458
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.