[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sakura Trick

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 307
Thread images: 70

File: q002.jpg (129KB, 728x1096px) Image search: [Google]
q002.jpg
129KB, 728x1096px
Old thread gone? There's new scanlations. Haruka canonically has her fingers in Yuu's butt.
>>
Those aren't Yuu and Haruka.
>>
File: tweet.jpg (105KB, 580x560px) Image search: [Google]
tweet.jpg
105KB, 580x560px
They did another event with some of the cast back in late November. They've been doing these fairly regularly since the anime ended and the tickets always sell out. I guess they're small events to begin with, but still, it shows there's interest.
>>
>>2250815
>mangafox
>Yuu and Haruka
>>
File: Captura.png (497KB, 691x763px) Image search: [Google]
Captura.png
497KB, 691x763px
>>
File: 123.png (457KB, 572x763px) Image search: [Google]
123.png
457KB, 572x763px
>>2250857
>>
File: 02.png (672KB, 1485x2000px) Image search: [Google]
02.png
672KB, 1485x2000px
>raw is already in low quality
>uninformed readers download the lower quality and lower resolution version
I don't even
>>
Might as well treat this as a Tachi thread.

I read Futakaku Kankei vol 2 today. Feels like it had to rush to finish without being able to do properly what it had laid preparation for. And I suspect the story would have been resolved in a better way if it had carried on longer.
>>
Will Sumisumi ever get a girlfriend?
>>
>>2251132
She is there for NTR reasons.
>>
File: haruka.png (319KB, 540x674px) Image search: [Google]
haruka.png
319KB, 540x674px
>>2250891
Yuu is 2cute
>>
I know it won't happen but I'd love an S2. I really liked the characters.

More Shizuku/Kotone would be wonderful

How's the manga though? I've yet to check it out.
>>
>>2252193
The manga is good. You should read it. Supposedly Shizuku and Kotone got engaged in a recent raw chapter
>>
File: 11.png (477KB, 1424x2000px) Image search: [Google]
11.png
477KB, 1424x2000px
>>
File: pad.png (158KB, 704x728px) Image search: [Google]
pad.png
158KB, 704x728px
Is that what I think it is?
>>
>>2252225
what chapter is this from
>>
>>2252292
It's a secret~

You'll find out... Soon.
>>
>>2252251
Of course, remember who Kaede is dressed up as.
>>
I haven't read the manga. Is it any better than the anime? Does it contain actual romance?

I've held off on reading it because the anime pissed me of with its "what even is love?" shtick in the last episode as if to hide their lesbians under a veil of retardedness,
>>
>>2253998
>Is it any better than the anime?
No. At least the anime was better drawn and having the kissing scenes animated and voiced was nice.

>Does it contain actual romance?
To an extent, but handled in a way where practically everyone seems incredibly naive for their age. And Haruka and Yuu still don't think of each other as lovers instead of friends (although in vol 7 they were at least questioning that).
>>
File: Sakura-Comic-ch02-12[1].png (591KB, 1442x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Sakura-Comic-ch02-12[1].png
591KB, 1442x2000px
>Kotone pushes Shizuku onto the bed
>Next scene, they've both changed clothes and are drying their hair

I don't get it. What could have happened that would suddenly make them both sweaty and sticky enough to need a shower at the same time?
>>
>>2252251

I wonder what that ba-dump is doing there... is Kaede catching feels?
>>
>>2252200
That's a good omen for Haruka/Yuu. btw How far have kaede and yuzu gone?
>>
>>2254122
The way it's going, it might well be saving Haruka and Yuu becoming lovers for when they graduate to end the manga on, but it'll definitely happen.

Kaede and Yuzu shipping fuel is increasingly blatant, and Kaede is doing things like messing in a way that makes Yuzu very self-conscious.
>>
File: 20170129_010427.jpg (2MB, 2880x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20170129_010427.jpg
2MB, 2880x2160px
>ripping and scanning volume 6
>see this
>>
>>2254122
It's in a fucking stale swamp. Tachi knows everyone wants to see Kaede and Yuzu get together, so Yuzu's obliviousness is upped, and so is the suffering of Kaede. It hasn't gone anywhere aside from teasing.

I suspect at the end of the manga everything will get resolved.
As in "You actually though Kaede and Yuzu had a thing? Let me even laugh harder."
>>
>>2254122
The manga makes it pretty obvious that Kaede has a thing for Yuzu, while the latter is denser than a neutron star, but as >>2254137 said Kaede is starting to make her feel hot and bothered, so they're certainly going to be endgame as well.
>>
>>2254004
It's like Tachi knew that sometimes characters in yuri straddle the line between friendship and love and then took out every believable reason for these characters to do so.
>>
>>2254353
In this case they are probably doing it to keep the series alive Seeing how the kotone thing turned out tachi has no problem with making it more blatant.
>>
Can't remember where this was said, but pretty sure it was in the previous thread, Kotone's fiance was revealed to be a woman, Mitsuki and Rina got together and Kaede and Yuzu had realised something about each other in the latest chapters.

What I want to know is was this true, or was the person just messing with us?
>>
>>2254353
Believable reasons are an inconvenience Sakura Trick has always simply done without. With no intention of trying to have the characters make sense, that was allowed to become impossible.
>>
>>2254070
>What could have happened that would suddenly make them both sweaty and sticky enough to need a shower at the same time?
Kotone must have spilled orange soda all over them
>>
>>2254391
>Kotone's fiance was revealed to be a woman,
It's not straightforward, but yeah.
>Mitsuki and Rina got together
Not yet in vol 7 at least.
>Kaede and Yuzu had realised something about each other in the latest chapters
I’m not sure what that would be referring to.
>>
>>2254070
They massaged their lower lips together.
>>
>>2254408
Thanks.

On Kaede and Yuzu, it was something about one of them starting to feel something for the other, wasn't sure if it was Yuzu or Kaede.
>>
>>2254458
It's already been touched on in this thread, but it's been strongly implied for a while that Kaede has feelings for Yuzu, so she flirts with her, in her oddball shy prankster way, and it's having an effect.
>>
>>2254469
Well, what I mean is, the person said that we got a 100% no messing around, one of them realised that they're in love with the other.

As we got it straight from the girls thoughts, no subtext BS.
>>
File: 005.jpg (597KB, 1354x1920px) Image search: [Google]
005.jpg
597KB, 1354x1920px
I just finished reading up to the end of volume 7 raw. Here's some proper spoilers if anyone wants them.
>Two new characters, Rei and Runa, are introduced as new members of the student council. They're already a couple when they show up, having confessed their feelings recently, but they don't have the guts to kiss or even hold hands yet.
>Rei sees Haruka and Yuu kissing, so she asks haruka for advice on love. Haruka gives her the "lol Yuu and I are not lovers, we're special friends" bullshit. Rei looks this up online and tells Haruka that this is called being a "kiss buddy". Haruka mentions this to Yuu and Yuu is visibly hurt, but she doesn't want to push Haruka.
>Haruka, Yuu, Rei and Runa go on a double date for reasons. Haruka overhears Rei and Runa calling each other "lovers" and something clicks inside her.
>Mitsuki spends a lot of time with a co-worker named Sora, who is a boyish woman. Rina is jealous at first, but Sora turns out to be cool. Later on the three of them are talking and Sora brings up romance as a topic, which causes Mitsuki to realize that she hasn't been thinking about Haruka at all recently and she starts noticing how Rina is always supporting her.
>Yuzu starts seeing a tutor because she wants to be able to go to the same university as Kaede. Kaede doesn't want Yuzu to spend time alone with a man, but turns out her tutor is Sora, AND Sora also happens to be Kotone's fiancee, who Kotone is frantically running away from. After talking about this in Haruka's house, Kotone and Shizuku kiss right in front of Haruka and Yuu.

(Deleted and reposted to fix spoiler tags).
>>
File: poorly_drawn_anime_girl.png (53KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
poorly_drawn_anime_girl.png
53KB, 300x250px
>>2255296
>Haruka gives her the "lol Yuu and I are not lovers, we're special friends"
>getting real tired of your bullshit Haruka
>>
>>2255296
sound awful to me, 3 more characters, a lot of rina (cant stand her), female fiancee (doesnt make any sense...) etc, thanks for the spoilers will just drop it now then
>>
>>2255296
Haruka's dorkness is too strong. Glad there's some progress though.
>>
>>2255296
>"lol Yuu and I are not lovers, we're special friends" bullshit. Rei looks this up online and tells Haruka that this is called being a "kiss buddy"
so they're fucking, right?
>>
File: 107.jpg (507KB, 1354x1920px) Image search: [Google]
107.jpg
507KB, 1354x1920px
>>2255303
The new characters are not a bad thing. Rei and Runa were added pretty much to replace Sumisumi, who graduated. Kaede is now the student council president and Haruka is the vice-president, with Rei and Runa added they can now do student council things. The other new character is the conclusion to the long standing fiancee subplot, they had to get to it at some point. If you dislike Rina that's too bad though, Tachi sure seems to like her as there were a few chapters focusing on her.

>>2255316
There's a strong component of Yuu maturing ahead of Haruka in these past volumes. Yuu actually decided that she wants to go to a special school to become a chef, which caught Haruka off guard because she hadn't given her future any thought at all, she just assumed that she and Yuu would go to the same university to be together doing whatever. Yuu is also clearly dissatisfied with the whole "special friends" arrangement and tried to confront Haruka about it at the end of the volume, but they were interrupted by Kotone and Shizuku who wanted to discuss the fiancee thing.

I forgot to mention in the post above that Yuzu thinks that Kaede has been looking at differently as of late and is very conscious of it, but when it looks like something's gonna come of it, Kaede plays it off as one of her gags. So there's really been some progress all around the cast.
>>
>>2255318
Since they kiss some interesting places, you can argue they are doing some heavy petting at least.
>>
>>2255296
>but she doesn't want to push Haruka.
More like Yuu just doesn't bother to think much about it
>>
>>2255296
The stupid. It burns.

Damn these fucking conventional koinky-dinks.
>>
>>2255296
Sounds like a typical slow romance story. I like it.
>>
>>2255333
Damn, Kaedekko looks great.

>>2255296
Wait. Kotone's fiancé is also a woman? How does that work? Did the same thing happen as in Poor poor lips, where they thought the fiancé was guy?
>>
File: 029.jpg (608KB, 1354x1920px) Image search: [Google]
029.jpg
608KB, 1354x1920px
>>2255427
This is literally Yuu thinking about it. Gets interrupted by Kotone trying to hide from her fiancee, though.

>>2255443
Dunno, the volume ends before the explanation is given and I don't have magazine scans to read. Sora looks androgynous enough that most characters are confused upon meeting her, but she's quick to clarify that she's a woman to everyone. Kotone knows too, but still goes to great lengths to avoid her anyway.
>>
>>2255460
>This is literally Yuu thinking about it
And it doesn't say what you seem to think it does
>>
>>2255296
I can't handle all these coincidences.
>>
>>2255486
She's wondering if Haruka is fine with being just "kissing buddies" and doesn't want anything further, because Yuu clearly does from the scene just before this. I hadn't seen the expression しっくりくる before myself, but Japanese Thesaurus is a thing that exists.
If you're somehow getting something different out of that panel, let's hear it.
>>
>>2255664
My point is her thoughts go no further than that and so there isn't anything to support
>she doesn't want to push Haruka.

All progress is left to Haruka to make.
>>
How can Haruka be so fucking dense, jesus christ how do you not cherish the Yuu.

Yuu is so cute I want to become Haruka and kissu her after feeding her green tea pudding.
>>
File: 113.jpg (542KB, 1354x1920px) Image search: [Google]
113.jpg
542KB, 1354x1920px
>>2255670
>All progress is left to Haruka to make.
That's what I mean, though. In this couple of volumes there are multiple moments when Yuu gets frustrated because she and Haruka are not quite at the same place, but rather than trying to get Haruka to make a decision, Yuu waits for her to realize it on her own. Until the end of volume 7 when she gets on top of Haruka and does try to press her for an answer, but they get interrupted.

>>2255429
>>2255571
For the record, I don't think that Tachi introduced the character of Sora with multiple connections to the main cast just for the sake of "lol coincidence", but rather, it seems to have the specific purpose of feeding Kotone's paranoia that Sora is stalking her through her friends. Which I predict is going to turn out to be an unfounded fear, as I can't see this manga getting super serious with something like that, but we'll see.
>>
>>2255296
So why is Kotone not just saying...no to the marriage? Last time I checked you need the consent of both parties for a marriage in japan.
>>
>>2255908
>but rather than trying to get Haruka to make a decision, Yuu waits for her to realize it on her own
I don't think that's what's happening. Yuu doesn't have more of a clue than Haruka, and she combines that with being more passive. She leaves her thinking and the decision to Haruka.
>>
>>2255918
Kotone possibly fears her parents could make Shizuku's (and her mom's) life utterly miserable, or fprcefully separate her from Shizuku (they may be refraining from taking action currently because Kotone is telling them 'not yet' rather than 'no').
>>
>>2255924
I kinda get that but if it was me I would seriously make my parents understand that this marriage wont happen. No need to bring Shizuku into that. But then again, I am not the typical devote daughter in a yuri manga. Just sick of the cliche and teenagers being so submissive to their parents.
>>
>>2255921
>Yuu doesn't have more of a clue than Haruka
I think she does. She's been saying "suki" and meaning it for a while, now. I think it was one of the first chapters that were translated after the anime ended, Haruka and Yuu were in a corner, kissing as usual, and Yuu said I love you and thought that it came to her so naturally and that she really meant it,

Another thing about Haruka's cluelessness, I agree it's not believable but at least it's somewhat justified in-universe because Haruka has always said that she didn't have any friends before Yuu (see the Valentine's special chapter, for example), then Mitsuki confused her even more when she said that what Haruka was feeling for Yuu wasn't "that kind" of love, she's getting mixed signals from every side, and I'm not even including the Sumisumi's oneechan deal in the mix.
>>
>>2255935
In Kotone's case, the threat of increased coercion from the parents is a very real possibility, and she is level-headed enough to not take unnecessary risk, and instead bide her time.
tl;dr it's not so much about devotion but fear of the direct consequences of defiance.
>>
So everyone just happens to be lesbian except like 2 or 3 girls?

>>2255985
So Kotone's parents want her to marry a girl?

Wouldneverhappenever/10.
>>
>>2256037
If she's wealthy enough and is an heir to a company then yea it would most definitely happen
>>
>>2256039
In Japan.

You expect parents to marry their daughter, to another woman, in J A P A N.

[citation needed].
>>
>>2256040
What they do there for an equivalent of same-sex marriage is to adopt the partner under the family name.

So they might want Noda Kotone to become Morishima Kotone.
Or is it the other way around, with Noda Sora?
>>
Is there a picture of this person that Kotone's parents want her to marry?
>>
>>2254391
>Kotone's fiance was revealed to be a woman
So then, her parents are fine with her being gay?

Leaving the only "problem" between her and Shizuku that their cousins? Is Kotone/Shizuku still a thing in the manga? I haven'tread it yet.
>>
File: 009.jpg (717KB, 1354x1920px) Image search: [Google]
009.jpg
717KB, 1354x1920px
>>2255571
Anon didn't even mention how they run into Kotone's sister.

>>2256037
Kotone's dad thought she was a man.

>>2256078
>>
>>2255935
The "but that's not what I'd do" complaint (especially considering that you're not factoring in social norms and customs in a character's country) is so childish that I'm inclined to think you're still in high school.

That's not how fiction works
>>
File: 118.jpg (580KB, 1354x1920px) Image search: [Google]
118.jpg
580KB, 1354x1920px
>>2256089
>Is Kotone/Shizuku still a thing in the manga?
Oh yeah.

>>2256090
Right, the sister. It wasn't terribly interesting though, Shizuku and Kotone tell her that they like each other and then she just gives Kotone some generic "do what you gotta do" kind of advice that doesn't really help with anything. I guess she was only really there for the gag of Haruka and co. mistaking her for Kotone for a whole chapter.
>>
File: 1483959827309.jpg (161KB, 582x608px) Image search: [Google]
1483959827309.jpg
161KB, 582x608px
>>2256103
>mistaking her for Kotone for a whole chapter.
What's wrong with these girls? mother of sappho.
>>
File: 066.jpg (630KB, 1354x1920px) Image search: [Google]
066.jpg
630KB, 1354x1920px
>>2256116
She looks like a more Japanese Kotone.
>>
>>2256096
That is right, fiction works differently. The author can decide what to do and he decided to use this (in my eyes) very boring yuri trope with the all powerful parents.
>>
>>2256174
>The author
>he
>>
>>2255981
>and Yuu said I love you and thought that it came to her so naturally and that she really meant it,
好き came out naturally, but I'm pretty sure it was supposed to be without her understanding properly.
>>
>>2256037
>Except 2 or 3
Pretty sure literally every is gay in this. Hell, apparently even the token oblivious to everything straight girl Yuzu has caught teh gay
>>
>>2256174
>he
What the fuck did you just fucking say about tachi-sensei, you little bitch!?
>>
>>2256089
Honestly, wouldn't be surprised if a lot modern day businesses who had gay daughters were fine with it, all the big time families would have to do is look for other big time families with gay daughters, I mean the end goal of most of those marriages is political and business in nature anyway, so wouldn't be to surprising if the parents didn't care as long as they can benefit from them.

Although, they'd probably look at families outside of Japan, like say the UK, since Gay couples adopting children isn't legal in Japan yet and all that.
>>
File: science baby.jpg (684KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
science baby.jpg
684KB, 1280x720px
>>2256389
Maybe Haruka wasn't really being delusional and science babies are a thing in the setting.
>>
>>2256174
>>2256228
>>2256332
>Assuming xir gender
Your privilege. Check it.

>>2256397
At this point I wouldn't be surprised if science babies would be a hing there.Tabbo goes great lengths to make all yuri fantasies come true for her characters.

>>2256314
Well Kotone's sister is not confirmed for having a girlfriend yet. Nor was Sora. Uh-oh. I think I just realized how the problem will be solved for Kotone.
>>
>>2256458
Spoilers beyond vol 7:
Sora had been in love with Naruko, Kotone's older sister, but Naruko got married off. Kotone looking like Naruko was part of why Sora accepted engagement to Kotone. Kotone is allowed to marry Shizuku thanks to Naruko in essence telling their father it's enough that just Naruko married for the sake of the family.
>>
>>2256471
Do we know the gender of Naruko's spouse?
>>
>>2256174
>very boring yuri trope with the all powerful parents.
It's not just a "yuri trope".

It's a cultural and social norm based in reality, and it's not even a Jap-only thing.

It's understandable not to like the "trope", but it's an entirely normal thing to use, it's not just a part of fiction.
>>
>>2256504
The writers using aren't going to care whether or not there are actually families in modern Japan who'd try to force their daughters into arranged marriages. That's not why they use the trope.
>>
>>2256508
My issue isn't why it was used as much as it was that anon's shitty justification of why they didn't like it.

I'm only arguing that this whole "well why couldn't Kotone just say no, that's what I would've done" thing is stupid. Fiction exists separately from the reader.
>>
>>2256481
At this point I wouldn't be surprised if it was female, but I assume she got married to a guy.
>>
>>2256504
It is a yuri trope or are you saying the majority of parents of lesbians are incredible rich and powerful company owners?
>>
>>2256512
>Fiction exists separately from the reader.

But the reader is still allowed to criticize it. The trope is simply boring and exists purely to create some "end boss" for girls to defeat. Too often the parents are all powerful and can make the life of one girl a living hell. And too often it is solved with some convenient plot element like the girl's partner having contacts to another big family so suddenly it is ok.
>>
>>2256174
>>2256550
>>2256553
What is all this talk about things like this happening only in fiction? Families in the upper-middle class and above have various forms of coercion at their disposal that they can use on their children.
It happened to me.
>>
>>2256481
Male. It was a marriage decided by the family. They would have cancelled Kotone's engagement to Sora if they'd known Sora was female (Kotone didn't want to use that to get out of it though).
>>
>>2256557
Did they force you into a lesbian marriage because of business reasons too?
>>
Chapter 2 of Futakaku Kankei is out.

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/futakaku_kankei_ch02
>>
Honest question, why do any of you like this show? Seemed shallow to me.
>>
>>2256703
Couldn't finish the show, but the manga is much more enjoyable.
>>
>>2256703
It was shallow, but that's not always a bad thing. Something can still be shallow, but good.

As for why I liked it
>Didn't shy away from kissing/skinship at all - rare enough in anime in general
>The characters and their relationships were cute
>Surprisingly nice animation at times, generally good art and animation all around
>yuri

Now, it's biggest issue does, in a sense, lie in that shallowness - none of the romances (especially not the main one) ever really become romantic, for lack of a better term. The entire idea of romance is sidestepped and dodged the whole time.
>>
>>2256704

I manged to stomach 3 episodes. I hate bullshit subtext in anime, but this anime is just as bad for the opposite reason. All fan service with no romance or interesting characterization for the cast. Guessing the manga isn't like that.
>>
>>2256710
its*
>>
>>2256710

Yeah that was my main issue with the show. To be honest there aren't many Yuri/Yaoi that have true romance, even in this day in age. Just a ton of subtext and fanservice. :(
>>
>>2250815
>Haruka canonically has her fingers in Yuu's butt.

First time on /u/ and i get this, Oh¡ Men, What a nice place.
>>
how many volumes does the anime adapt?
>>
>>2256716
Work on your English and don't post again until you've lurked for three years.
>>
>>2256719
First three.

>>2256710
This kind of series only have the main couple get serious near the end. Anime stopped at a point where the series hasn't even reached a midpoint.

>>2256703
I only expected lewd yuri kissing from this, so shallow wasn't a problem for me.
>>
File: cast.jpg (1MB, 2708x1920px) Image search: [Google]
cast.jpg
1MB, 2708x1920px
>>2256719
The anime covered the first three volumes, and I'm pretty sure the manga will end at volume 9. The main characters were first years for volumes 1-3 and second years for volumes 4-6, so if Tachi keeps up the same pace, they should graduate at volume 9. And that's probably the end, I don't see this series following the cast beyond high school and there are no underclassmen to pass the torch to because the school is closing down. Which is kinda depressing and pretty pointless, I still don't understand why Tachi implemented that element. It was decided right at the beginning, too.
>>
>>2256738
How do you know it won't continue with the main cast in university?
>>
File: 098.jpg (510KB, 1354x1920px) Image search: [Google]
098.jpg
510KB, 1354x1920px
>>2256743
I suppose it could, I just don't see it working. Like it didn't work for K-On.
And it does feel like the series is starting to wrap up. The fiancee thing is being resolved, Haruka and Yuu's status quo is being challenged, Mitsuki got over Haruka and started to give Rina some attention, even Yuzu began to notice how Kaede looks at her. Tachi is laying the groundwork for everyone to get paired up neatly and live happily ever after.
>>
>>2256773
But she also introduced Sora (with unrequited love?) and Kotone's sister (in a forced marriage).
And Sumisumi still has no partner.
>>
>>2256703
Honestly, I hated the show. It was mediocre at best. The manga was way better to deliver the humor and the suspension.

Choosing Iguchi Yuka for Yuu was the reason the show turned from mediocre to horrible for me. I just can't stand her Index voice. Same reason I could not enjoy Yama no Susume either.

Her Shikishima Mirei was actually wonderful however.
>>
>>2256743
Yuu isn't even planning to go to university with Haruka.
>>
>>2256832
She's going to be a housewife that does no housework and just party hard while Haruka goes to university and become the sole breadwinner, and maybe she'll finally do something by popping a science baby years later, yes?
>>
>>2256844
She's planning to go to a vocational school to become a cook

She wasn't good at cooking, but it's still her only idea for a career
>>
>hating on subtext
why? subtext is nice in its own way especially strong, heavily-implied subtext backed by fanservice that "make sense" in context.

what we hate is yuribaiting shit like in hibikek
>>
>>2256853
>what we hate
While I agree you on that point, you should just fuck off with your generalization.
>>
>>2256920
then tell me anon, what we hate more than yuribaiting for whole season eventhough source material have zero yuri and suddenly goes full het in 3 last second season episode?
>>
>>2256929
I don't know, and I don't care. Just fuck of with the 'we', you piece of shit.
>>
File: comfy izetta.jpg (123KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
comfy izetta.jpg
123KB, 1280x720px
>>2256931
you sound mad, nee-san. /u/ is not a board for getting mad. Just be comfy in this nice board
>>
>>2256997
Ignore them, its just one of the many bitter and angry Onee-samas
>>
>>2256703
Sense of humor, performances, yuri content.
>>
File: Kiriya Aoi - 01593.jpg (68KB, 470x603px) Image search: [Google]
Kiriya Aoi - 01593.jpg
68KB, 470x603px
Friendly reminder that we will attempt to translate at least 1 chapter per week or 3 chapters per month average.

We can cover volume 6 faster this way and quickly move on to volume 7.
>>
>>2257343
Wish you dropped Hetkatsu already.
>>
File: Kiriya Aoi - 01479.jpg (99KB, 587x646px) Image search: [Google]
Kiriya Aoi - 01479.jpg
99KB, 587x646px
>>2257350
1 ST chapter per 3 months on average*
>>
>>2257056
i'm going to make her my onee-sama
>>
>>2255333
It sounds like Volume 8 might be the last one then.
>>
>>2256782
Yeah but nobody cares about those characters so there's no problem.
>>
>>2258049
Sakura Trick volumes aren't very long. The chapters which alone would make up roughly a third of 8 basically just wrap up the Kotone and Shizuku and start the 2nd term of the 3rd year. There's still 4 ships to resolve and also graduation + school closure.
>>
File: IMG_20170129_0019-copy.png (81KB, 595x435px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170129_0019-copy.png
81KB, 595x435px
>>
File: IMG_20170129_0015.png (719KB, 1395x2000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170129_0015.png
719KB, 1395x2000px
>>
>>2260822
>women
Poor Yuzu.
>>
>>2260277
Careful Yuzu, keep that up and your going to break Haruka's yuri goggles completely.
>>
File: sakura_trick_vol06_ch01_small.jpg (497KB, 2203x1000px) Image search: [Google]
sakura_trick_vol06_ch01_small.jpg
497KB, 2203x1000px
Volume 6, chapter 1 by yours truly

http://lazylily.moe/sakura-trick-volume-6-chapter-01-is-out/

Have fun and don't forget to praise Aoi~<3
>>
File: IMG_20170129_0027.png (488KB, 1407x2000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170129_0027.png
488KB, 1407x2000px
>>
>>2264982
>Shizuku letting her mom molest Kotone like it's an everyday thing
Is Kotone selling her body to her future mother-in-law for lodging with Shizuku?
>>
>>2256471
Kotone and Shizuku will get married??!! Yes!!!!
>>
File: ST_46_teaser.png (96KB, 543x408px) Image search: [Google]
ST_46_teaser.png
96KB, 543x408px
Volume 6, chapter 2 is out!

>http://lazylily.moe/sakura-trick-volume-6-chapter-02-is-out/
>>
>>2265303
Drunk Nagisa x Yamada shenanigans when?
>>
File: 06-120.jpg (555KB, 846x1200px) Image search: [Google]
06-120.jpg
555KB, 846x1200px
>>2265899
Tachi does say in the afterword that she enjoyed drawing their scene together and would like to have another one.
I guess it's also worth noting that Shizuku's father doesn't seem to be around at all and is never mentioned.
>>
>>2267260
Maybe father is gay and Shizuku is a product of artificial insemination.
>>
>>2267269
She was never engaged to a rich guy.
>>
>>2267271
She's engaged to a rich girl who has unrequited feelings for her sister who was forced to marry someone else.
>>
>>2267276
Sora isn't rich. Just talented. And Kotone's not engaged to her anymore.
>>
>>2256782
Not everything's perfect.
>>
File: ST_47_teaser.png (95KB, 549x412px) Image search: [Google]
ST_47_teaser.png
95KB, 549x412px
Volume 6, chapter 3 by yours truly! hey, that rhymed.

>http://lazylily.moe/sakura-trick-volume-6-chapter-03-is-out/
>>
>>2273555
>Haruka still fantasizes about making a baby with Yuu
If the manga ends without a plan to have an iPS baby I will be disappointed.
>>
File: sakura_trick_vol06_ch03_pg05.png (60KB, 563x452px) Image search: [Google]
sakura_trick_vol06_ch03_pg05.png
60KB, 563x452px
Seriously, how thick are you Haruka?
>>
>>2273613
You can't really blame her.
>>
>>2273619
Yes I can.

Haruka stop being an idiot and realise Yuu was talking about you,
>>
>>2273664
She's taking Mitsuki and Rina turning up to mean that part of the fortune has turned out wrong. It's a stretch to count that, which is what Haruka's tsukkomi is about.
>>
>>2273555
So whose matcha roll wallets are those...
>>
Maybe they will make a season two, some day.
>>
I hope when those two upcoming Yuri anime series release and they both do good will have higher chances of getting a sakura trick S2.
>>
File: ST_48_teaser.png (90KB, 545x404px) Image search: [Google]
ST_48_teaser.png
90KB, 545x404px
>>
File: ST_48_teaser.png (119KB, 574x443px) Image search: [Google]
ST_48_teaser.png
119KB, 574x443px
Volume 6, chapter 4 (chapter 48)!

>http://lazylily.moe/sakura-trick-volume-6-chapter-04-is-out/

I wish Aikatsu readers/posters showed a bit more enthusiasm in the thread every time we post a doujin. ;_;
>>
>>2281041
Thanks for the hard work as always.
>>
>>2281041
Thank you all1!!!! keep up the excelent work
>>
File: 5564.png (108KB, 585x423px) Image search: [Google]
5564.png
108KB, 585x423px
>>2281041
Kaede is a dangerous predatory lesbian
>>
>>2281866
I wonder if Sumisumi styles her pubic hair like a moustache.
>>
>>2281870
indeed
>>
File: sakt047.jpg (439KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
sakt047.jpg
439KB, 707x1000px
>>
I wonder if SumiSumi will be forever alone. It would be such a pity, since everyone else is paired up too.
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 432x329px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 432x329px
>>
>>2293747
Her hand gestures suggests she wants cunnilingus, or am I overthinking this?
>>
>>2293774
Looks like she might be blowing a kiss? Can't say for sure though.
>>
>>2293775
She is blowing a kiss
>>
https://twitter.com/sakuratrick_pr/status/846386475113447425

Okay. What might this be?
>>
>>2298292
Nothing. It just says "Today March 28 is the day after cherry blossom's day".

If you don't understand see
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Cherry_Blossom_Festival
>>
>>2298310
I meant because of the twitter user "Sakura Trick anime". It doesn't post that often.

But I guess it's nothing then.
>>
anyone have a link for that big file with sakura trick icons?
>>
>>2293778
but she also wants cunnilingus
>>
File: man.png (90KB, 544x408px) Image search: [Google]
man.png
90KB, 544x408px
>>
File: ST_49_teaser.png (123KB, 555x409px) Image search: [Google]
ST_49_teaser.png
123KB, 555x409px
Sakura Trick volume 6, chapter 5 is out by yours truly!

>http://lazylily.moe/sakura-trick-volume-6-chapter-05-is-out/
>>
>>2304032
Kaede x Yuzu romance imminent?!
>>
>>2304059
>People still believe
Poor souls.
>>
>>2304059
>imminent
No.
>>
>>2304059
>Kaede x Yuzu romance imminent?!
It will happen after we will get an on-screen yuri kiss in Precure or Aikatsu show.
>>
>>2304059
It's being teased hard in the latest Japanese chapters, potentially even happening next issue, but that would be volume 8.
>>
>>2304109
Do you happen to know where to find the RAWs of the magazine scans? All I managed to find were chapters up to some parts of vol 7, never beyond.
>>
>>2304080
I have faith in Aoi x Ichigo.
>>
Has it ever been revealed why Haruka wears a rag on her hair?
>>
>>2304668
In vol 6, yeah. It's a ribbon she made in class in middle school.
>>
Didn't Haruka and Yuu cameo in another manga?
I'm trying to remember which one but I think the panel they cameo in just showed their hair and hair accessories.
Does anyone know which one I'm talking about or am I just crazy?
>>
>>2304740
Tachi writes other yuri manga. Maybe they showed up in futakaku kankei?
>>
File: 62150252_p0.png (2MB, 2047x1447px) Image search: [Google]
62150252_p0.png
2MB, 2047x1447px
>>
File: C9YeoViVoAARNDj.png (696KB, 800x950px) Image search: [Google]
C9YeoViVoAARNDj.png
696KB, 800x950px
>check Taci's twitter
>first few tweets have yuzu & kaede
>changes avatar to pic related
Something's happening.
>>
>>2312102
They must be scissoring next chapter.
>>
>>2312102
Kaede's face is the face of a maiden who has received lots of love
>>
>>2312102
>Something's happening.
Yes, the author realized that are the last thing holding this franchise up so they get more focus. Don't delude yourselves, even if they do get together it will either happen in the penultimate or very last chapter.
>>
>>2312136
If it happens late I'll still be satisfied.
>>
>>2304740
It was a chapter from the New Game anthology that Tachi drew. Aoba goes to an amusement park, and Haruka and Yuu are in the background of one panel.
>>
>>2312102
Japanese spoilers:
http://blog.livedoor.jp/yuriton-garuon/archives/1065438050.html

In the latest chapter Kaede told Yuzu how she felt. Yuzu accepts her feelings but says she didn't say they'll start dating. Kaede kisses her on the cheek. She's going to carry on trying to win over Yuzu when they're at university.
>>
File: Kiriya Aoi - 00821.jpg (98KB, 709x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kiriya Aoi - 00821.jpg
98KB, 709x720px
>>2312313
And the sad fact is English readers will take a while for them to see this event.

Any bored translator around?
>>
File: 42677339_p0.png (476KB, 1024x850px) Image search: [Google]
42677339_p0.png
476KB, 1024x850px
>>2312313
I'm surprised that Kaede confessed and not the other way around. But Yuzu acting all tsundere is way too cute.
>>
File: 41153059_p0.png (703KB, 752x985px) Image search: [Google]
41153059_p0.png
703KB, 752x985px
>>2312313
What chapter was it?
Can't believe the inevitable came already, was expecting last minute but that's better than expected. Wonder if the series will carry on after high school after all.
>>
>>2312308
Ah yes. I knew it was a series that I thought might not be yuri but after I saw that I changed my mind about it.
>>
>>2312308
I thought it was Tokunou Shoutarou who did a Sakura Trick anthology chapter where Aoba and Nene have a cameo.
>>
>>2312416
Ah, you were right. I hadn't read it in a long time, and remembered it backwards.
>>
>>2312313
I don't like the fact that their actual dating is put on hold, but it will be nice if the series does continue to university and we see the development.
>>
>>2312313
Sweet.
>>
>>2250815
>Haruka canonically has her fingers in Yuu's butt
Lewd.
>>
Harupoppo is a sexual deviant.
>>
>>2321880
That's not them. This OP was retarded & we stuck with it.
>>
>>2321880
>>2322020
Yeah, it actually should be:
Rina canonically has her fingersin Mitsuki's butt.

iamtotallyokaywiththis.png
>>
>>2322020
If Haruka cut her hair and Yuu grew hers out. I think I'd die.
Haruka is too cute with her long hair.
>>
>>2323431
She's always cute.
>>
>>2312313
>just noticed this
Nice. Has Rina confessed to Mitsuki besides that time she was asleep? I thought they would get together before these two.
>>
>>2330076
Not yet
>>
>>2330076
>>2330099
Aren't they living together or something?
>>
File: yuu.jpg (31KB, 377x276px) Image search: [Google]
yuu.jpg
31KB, 377x276px
>>2329549
stop posting, Yuu
>>
>>2330414
They live together for university
>>
>>2330503
Yeah, I thought so.
>>
File: 1461265362951.png (216KB, 784x623px) Image search: [Google]
1461265362951.png
216KB, 784x623px
Can anyone explain why every recent popular yuri manga was picked up for English publication and yet Sakura Trick was skipped over? For how long it's been running it must be at least decently popular overseas and yet here we are waiting on someone that would rather do doujins than a series.
>>
>>2331711
Too many things to prioritize, I'm afraid. Though to be fair, I'm using my doujinshi translations as an avenue to get a translator to join in. Basically, the more we do stuff, the more exposure we get... and it turn we'll get more people (hopefully a TL) to help.

Otherwise we wait for a company to license the series.
>>
>>2331711
its probaby because 4-panel manga dont sell.
>>
>>2331711
Some publishers can get turned off by some of the longer running ones (for example, Seven Seas weren't keen on picking up Ika Musume during the Splatoon craze because it had like twenty volumes already, leading uncertainty if it would continue to sell after the game's hype died down).

You can always just poke the relevant publishers (either Seven Seas cos it's gay or Yen Press cos it's 4koma) on social media expressing your interest in them. For as much as anons like to complain about stuff like Citrus and NTR getting picked up over other things, those series got picked up because they were well known, or at the least, the publishers were aware a lot of people wanted them.
>>
>>2331925
Nozaki-kun is a 4-koma and that got localized.
I'd love to get Sakura Trick. I got a couple of raw volumes though.
>>
>>2332507
Nozaki-kun is also far more popular, and has broader appeal (/u/ is still a niche demographic).

I'd love to have Sakura Trick over here, though.
>>
Haruka x Yuu Japanese spoilers

http://blog.livedoor.jp/yuriton-garuon/archives/1065877964.html

Haruka tells Yuu she wants to go to cooking school with Yuu. Yuu and Haruka's parents are against it. This becomes the trigger for Yuu to tell Haruka that she wants them to be lovers and they won't kiss anymore unless they are.
>>
>>2337238
This better end in cunnilingus.
>>
>>2337238
Jesus FUCKING CHRIST THEY AREN'T ACTUAL LOVERS YET? I am mad.
>>
I hope a miracle happens soon, hoping for a season two announcement. It's good that were getting Netsuzou Trap and Citrus this year and that they both get good reception and letting Sakura Trick have another shot, it deserves more than just one season.
>>
>>2337238
Oh shit. Are we finally getting things happening?
>>
>>2337243
Look at how long it took for Yuzu and the other one to get together. At this rate, Haruka and Yuu will be using walkers before they go on a date.
>>
>>2337243
They are Haruka just doesn't know it
>>
>>2337272
Haruka always struck me as the turbogay one. She's super clingy and jealous. How can she not be aware??
>>
File: 1453876320610.jpg (244KB, 550x800px) Image search: [Google]
1453876320610.jpg
244KB, 550x800px
>>2337274
Her handkerchief is too tight
>>
>>2337266
>Look at how long it took for Yuzu and the other one to get together
They aren't together. Kaede confessed, Yuzu didn't accept. They'll be together at university and Kaede won't give up but don't expect the manga to go on after high school ends.

>At this rate, Haruka and Yuu will be using walkers before they go on a date.
That's not how it works. The manga has started wrapping up the couplings now it's well into the 3rd year. First was Kotone x Shizuku.

>>2337272
They aren't. That's a big part of the point of what's happening.
>>
>>2256703
Because it's very realistic and natural for budding teenage romances to explore the physical aspect of it early and often, and this is one of few yuri works that focuses on that. At least in a way that was safe for broadcast.

The fact that it never went anywhere in the anime is disappointing, but the manga continues on and probably will go somewhere... eventually. It sure is taking its sweet time though.
>>
>>2337238
no more kissing unless we fuck, nice

also, why parents of both girls are against it? i get why Haruka's parents dont like the idea of her deciding her future based on her friend's choice, but what about Yuu's folks, whats their problem?
>>
>>2337282
>what about Yuu's folks, whats their problem?
Maybe they think she's got no talent.
>>
>>2337282
(Haruka's parents) + Yuu
>>
>>2337285
shiet, my bad, my bad, thanks for pointing that out, just ignore what i wrote there then
>>
>>2337279
She's cute! Cuuuute!
>>
>>2337280
>Kaede confessed, Yuzu didn't accept.
I'm a bit heart broken. Damn.
>>
File: 7aa62194.png (254KB, 414x302px) Image search: [Google]
7aa62194.png
254KB, 414x302px
>>2337289
It's pretty obvious she'll get through to her though.
>>
>>2337345
They are my favorite pairing that's not a pair yet.
>>
File: 1429575638059.jpg (264KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1429575638059.jpg
264KB, 1280x720px
>>2337279
The anime was a goldmine for images
>>
File: 1461060672045.jpg (123KB, 464x325px) Image search: [Google]
1461060672045.jpg
123KB, 464x325px
>>2337377
S2 can't come soon enough.

;_;
>>
>>2337280
>Yuzu didn't accept
Did she give a reason why?
>>
File: 1400792278516.jpg (175KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1400792278516.jpg
175KB, 1280x720px
>>2337379
Maybe when it finishes.
>>
File: 1459659452951.jpg (475KB, 740x750px) Image search: [Google]
1459659452951.jpg
475KB, 740x750px
>>2337375
I'm more about these two. I wonder if anything will happen between them before the end?
>>
>>2337405
They didn't get enough exposure in the anime. I'd like to see them more, they look liked they'd make a cute couple.
Maybe I should give the manga a go.
>>
>>2337398
The whole point of anime adaptations is to advertise and increase sales of the manga. For that reason, they're almost never done for completed series.
>>
>>2337286
I actually thought the same thing, Onee-sama. Don't feel bad.
>>
What websites have the Manga for free or do you guys upload it to a communal thing?
>>
>>2337405
I expect Rina's plot thread will get wrapped up the next time she gets focus. The last development was Mitsuki effectively saying she was over Haruka in vol 7.
>>
>>2337718
Well that's nice. Did she say that to Rina? I can imagine her face lighting up upon hearing it.
>>
>>2337695
Dynasty scans has scanlations
>>
File: 2014-07-22-662472.png (3MB, 2163x1579px) Image search: [Google]
2014-07-22-662472.png
3MB, 2163x1579px
Peko did nothing wrong
>>
>>2343168
Art of Yuu peeing on Haruka when
>>
>>2343180
As soon as donald gets back from his overseas trip.
>>
File: DARm2oAUwAAdzGS.png (3MB, 2048x1714px) Image search: [Google]
DARm2oAUwAAdzGS.png
3MB, 2048x1714px
>>
>>2343597
Why is Lemon frowning?
>>
>>2337375
Ditto
>>
Futakaku Kankei ch. 4 has been out

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/futakaku_kankei_ch04
>>
File: lewd crepes.png (152KB, 370x520px) Image search: [Google]
lewd crepes.png
152KB, 370x520px
>>2346067
Is this actually lewd or am I being silly
>>
>>2346755
Obviously lewd.
>>
>>2346771
Does Tachi secretly wants to draw smut?
>>
File: sakura trick's first cunnilingus.jpg (303KB, 722x1069px) Image search: [Google]
sakura trick's first cunnilingus.jpg
303KB, 722x1069px
>>2346777
Not very secret if you ask me.
>>
>>2337882
Not him, but anyway - Dynasty seems to lack chapters 9 - 25. Are those unavailable (no raws?) or what?
>>
>>2347143
I guess they're not scanlated. The anime pretty much covers them.
>>
>>2347143
the anime covers those chapters practically panel for panel.
>>
File: image.jpg (781KB, 1366x1270px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
781KB, 1366x1270px
>>2347143
I asked SHiN to place this after chapter 8, but it's appeared only before the latest chapter.
>>
>>2346755
oh my fucking god, this is a literal vulva...
>>
File: Futakaku Kankei hotel scene end.jpg (2MB, 2400x3414px) Image search: [Google]
Futakaku Kankei hotel scene end.jpg
2MB, 2400x3414px
>>2346755
It's foreshadowing chapter 5
>>
>>2347143
They're focusing on the current raws and may go back to those once fully caught up.
Anyway, the anime does a solid job in adapting those chapters.
>>
>>2346787
I think it's one of her breasts
>>
File: Yuu_gay.jpg (28KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
Yuu_gay.jpg
28KB, 720x405px
>>2347861
Well, they'd LIKE to focus on the current raws, however the TL'er that they had jumped ship for some reason and one of the TLC'ers who was checking Shin's TL is also bailing, so they're probably not doing anything for the forseeable future

RIP in pieces, Sakura Trick TL's ;_;7
>>
They will air a second season, right?
>>
>>2356484
When lesbians fly, maybe.
>>
>>2356484
no
>>
File: lesbian physics.gif (3MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
lesbian physics.gif
3MB, 320x180px
>>2356507
It happens.
>>
Are there english translated mangas or LNs of Sakura Trick? I'm just watching the show for the first time and I'm in love.
>>
>>2356970
Lazy Lily has translations of the manga from the point where the anime wraps up.
>>
>>2356970
>>2356971
There's also the Sakura Trick Anthology.
>>
>>2356484
It'll happen the same time they announce a second season to Hanayamata and Koufuku Graffiti.
>>
Bumpu
>>
File: 20170625_005530.jpg (805KB, 1440x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20170625_005530.jpg
805KB, 1440x1920px
>tfw fully ripped volume 6
Any bored translators around?
>>
>>
Is there anyone at all who gives a damn about Sumisumi
>>
File: sakura_trick_vol05_ch01_pg08.png (568KB, 1374x2000px) Image search: [Google]
sakura_trick_vol05_ch01_pg08.png
568KB, 1374x2000px
One of Kaede's little siblings is a boy, IIRC?

Is Kaede and now Yuzu ruined for purityfags now?
Huh, I was be embarassed as hell if I was Dekopon. Isn't she already like 16?
>>
>>2377053
Brothers are usally bros in Yuri.

The author from Sasekmi Koto. The chubby nerd from that Otaku one. Akira's brother from Aoi Hana. The male protagainst of that Strawberry Panic game that looks for girls to give to his sex addicted sister.
>>
Ready for Haruka and Yuu becoming girlfriends?
>>
>>2380280
I've been ready.
>>
File: 3d3628a5[1].png (294KB, 410x311px) Image search: [Google]
3d3628a5[1].png
294KB, 410x311px
Last chapter next month.
>>
>>2380321
Wait. The series is confirmed to end next month?
>>
>>2380321
http://mantan-web.jp/article/20170714dog00m200052000c.html

So vol 8, out late September, will be the last.
>>
>>2380327
This is the series that got me into yuri. It's pretty surreal seeing it end.
I'm pretty sad.
>>
>>2380329
>This is the series that got me into yuri.
Wow I feel such an oldfag here since the series which got me into yuri was SailorMoon anime in the 90s.

I rather doubt this will end in a implied sex scene?
>>
>>2380333
It will end in hand-holding and a pledge to be best friends forever.
>>
>>2380333
Futakaku Kankei implied sex >>2347721 but that always had different tone from Sakura Trick
>>
>>2380329
I'm not ready for this to end.
>>
Would ever be translations?
>>
File: kaioken.gif (3MB, 286x360px) Image search: [Google]
kaioken.gif
3MB, 286x360px
>>2380321
they better fug
>>
Well since this is ending soon, have Haruka and Yuu actually become a real couple yet?
>>
File: 0cada220248ccd7b99d404c1875b2103.jpg (338KB, 1280x965px) Image search: [Google]
0cada220248ccd7b99d404c1875b2103.jpg
338KB, 1280x965px
Saw this in a Futaba thread a while ago.

Y: If we're not lovers then we shouldn't kiss anymore.
H: yuu-chan, wait...

Looks like they're finally getting over the hurdle.
>>
>>2380992
Yuu-chan was serious that time.
She mustered up her courage
to say that to me, who's always stupid.
Even so, I didn't realize my true self...
I ran away from the meaning of "love"...

Really rough improvised translation, sorry.
Only saw these two pictures.
>>
>>2380992
>>2380994
Oh duh, I just noticed those are originally from the link at >>2337238. Never mind me.
>>
Now that Sakura Trick is over, what is Tachi going to do next? Futakaku Kankei is already finished, right? I hope she doesn't disappear like Morishima. Where is she?.
>>
>>2380934
They did in this month's chapter
>>
>>2380998
Doesn't Tachi have a 3rd serialization, LoveSick?

https://bookwalker.jp/de8750fca8-b4b2-45e9-88db-554887c7d6f1/

Also, Morishima has been doing her own thing.

https://twitter.com/morishima_akiko
>>
>>2380998
>Now that Sakura Trick is over, what is Tachi going to do next?
Hardcore bara yaoi
>>
Can anyone upload the solo versions of Won chu kiss me? I mean these ones:
http://vgmdb.net/product/2888
>>
I was so busy hoping for a second season that I never thought the manga would end.
>>
File: DEw0CrhUIAEA5oq.jpg orig.jpg (139KB, 800x612px) Image search: [Google]
DEw0CrhUIAEA5oq.jpg orig.jpg
139KB, 800x612px
>it's ending
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>2381116
where is my science babys ?
>>
So what about Yuzu/Kaede? Is Tachi just gonna leave that pair open ended or will it have an actual closure?

Also, new thread soon?

>>2366502
Have you tried asking the translation thread?
Maybe someone will have an incentive to help out with it ending soon.
>>
>>2383358
I think Shin found a translator, but I'm not sure. Hopefully somebody will step up and scanlate it if he drops the ball yet again.
>>
It's ending? Holy crap
>>
>>2388484
Not self insert, LP is a great character and deserve winner
genderswap is 100% girls, like robot and dragon girls
LP x cute girls
Thread posts: 307
Thread images: 70

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.