[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Valkyrie Drive

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 764
Thread images: 96

File: 1446302741822.jpg (139KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1446302741822.jpg
139KB, 1920x1080px
the last thread is about to die.
>>1898302
so, /u/, BTFO or still salvageable?
>>
Yuri show is still yuri.
>>
Meh

There's still MeifonXTorino, CharlotteXharem and KasumiXlittle girl
>>
>>1903613
>page 6
>about to die
Wait a bit longer next time.
>>
So Sakura Trick still best yuri anime in existence season 2 never?
>>
>>1903630
Looks like Torino know Akira.
>>
File: 1444588879037.png (173KB, 504x566px) Image search: [Google]
1444588879037.png
173KB, 504x566px
>>1903630
>MeifonXTorino
as much as I want that, we still don't know that yet. I want some more screentime for my jewish chinese cowgirl.
>>
>>1903630
This episode seemed to imply Akira and Torino know each other and have something going on.
I´m betting they both work together to maintain peace on the island.
>>
>>1903630
>CharlotteXharem

Am I the only one who loves that 'pairing' the most?
>>
>>1903638
Don't ruin this one for me jackass

I want my flattie cowgirlXara ara tittymonster
>>
File: 1415721364353.jpg (185KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1415721364353.jpg
185KB, 800x600px
>>1903633
>So Sakura Trick still best yuri anime in existence
don't make me laugh.
>>
>>1903646
Relax man. I just said that they know each other. That means maybe they're friends or maybe mother and daughter.
>>
>>1903613
Since it was a nightmare, it's still okay. Virgin liking Akira is bullshit though and if there is more rape type stuff then i'll be done.
>>
>>1903685
To be fair, 99% of all girls seem to like Akira. It is just another silly trope.
>>
Why do I find Mirei's jealousy so endearing?
>>
>>1903694
Maybe they are all aware it's just a woman crossdressing.

So when does the uncensored version get released? I need some uncensored Lady J to purify myself.
>>
File: Waifu.jpg (120KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Waifu.jpg
120KB, 1280x720px
>>1903628
Yup. People don't seem to know how to take twists and turns in a show. You know, when there's yuri in a het-show, nobody claims the show is now longer het. But a little "het" in yuri and people go ape-shit, and dishonestly dismiss everything else that was yuri. Funny how there was a thread sometime back, where folks were wanting more het/yuri mix, because it's more "realistic", and to prove that lesbians can get it on in a non-amazion world. Well, you got what you wished for. Where are those anons now?

And that bare sandman scene outrage is overkill. I took a look at it, and it's nothing really. A very common thing, and it has no weight to anything much.

The stuff with Akira might be worth talking about, but Akira amazingly has never looked more girly than ever. I liked jealous Mirei and loved how much Mirei just adores Mamori. They are end-game anyway.

So that's why Kasumi went zero-arms. It's because she sort of has a waifu already. (Pic related)

>>1903630
Not sure how you can forget Lady and Lady. They've been the tightest yuri couple so far.
>>
>>1903685
>>1903694
Manly McMan just has so much estrogen that all the girls can smell it and flock to her.
>>
>>1903704
>It's because she sort of has a waifu already.

Or she is unwilling to touch her waifu sexually.
>>
>>1903658
Did you get your info from /a/? Because in the official bio it's more or less highly indicated that Meifon and Torino have zero blood relation to each other.
>>
>>1903704
>Not sure how you can forget Lady and Lady. They've been the tightest yuri couple so far.

I think it's more than obvious for anyone who's following the show I just mentioned the ones that are 'less known'
>>
>>1903704
How exactly is this what people were asking? This isn't a generic series with a het main couple with a lesbian couple tacked in the background. This is series with a really convinient reason to only have girls in one place devoid of men. There's no fucking mix anywhere unless the Gov is actually a man.
>>
>>1903717
think they were talking about Akira.
>>
It's nice that Mirei broke free from the faceless men illusion of her own willpower, but it was still an uncomfortable scene to get through.
I'm more annoyed that the episode ended with Mamori still crushing on Akira. I know that it's just setup to lead to some big moment where she realizes that Mirei is her real prince, but I was hoping it wouldn't take longer than one episode. Now I feel that it might stick for a long time, and all this does is rob us of opportunities for more cute MireMamo scenes.

So I'm not devastated or anything, but it was a disappointing episode. Hopefully this will end up being the worst the series ever gets.
>>
>>1903725
MRA detected. Also, wanting a yuri show without any guys = misandry. Whoa, that's some tumblr-like logic there. And I never see any misandry on 4chan, only misogyny, so what do you mean they think they are welcome anywhere?
>>
So im waiting for Senketsu but what's the name of hypno-bitch?

Anri or something like that?
>>
>>1903725
Hi tumblr
>>
>>1903725
Please take this to reddit. Don't start it here.
>>
Lady Lady continues to prove just how awesome they are, and I wasn't even upset they didn't get to make out this episode.

Also who ever was that anon that wanted inverted nipples got their wish with Charlotte. Now all that remains is to wait and see if someone sucks them out or not in a later episode.
>>
>>1903717
I was talking about Akira and Torino relationship. That was just my assumption.
>>
>>1903750
She really seems to be good to her harem, and doesn't cream herself over Akira. I'm liking her more and more, even if I'm pretty sure she's insane.
>>
>>1903725
not wanting men in yuri shows is not misandrist.
get the hell out with that bullshit logic
>>
>>1903613
>nipples above water/foam level
Revolutionary.
>>
>>1903750
They got the great action scenes this week. Maybe even the best animated action so far.
>>
>>1903759
Yeah, she reminds of that type of villain that is hot blooded and easily prone to crazy obsessiveness to undermine their leader when they don't get their way but is super nice to their underlings.

Like that one crazy kid from Escaflowne if I had to make a comparison
>>
>>1903761
It always was.
>>
File: np.jpg (53KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
np.jpg
53KB, 640x360px
>>1903613
Can we talk about Charlotte's inverted nipples?
>>
>>1903774
As long as we can talk about her navel too.
>>
File: Consider the following.gif (1009KB, 390x219px) Image search: [Google]
Consider the following.gif
1009KB, 390x219px
Hetshit goes on /a/.
>>
>>1903761
Are you going to blame the girl for being raped?
What are you, a Saudi?
>>
>>1903774
So considering Ange was naked and sweating in her bed I assume she's just taking a bath after fucking her right?

How didn't she become a weapon though?
>>
File: fsdf.jpg (52KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
fsdf.jpg
52KB, 640x360px
DAT VOICE and lips licking in this scene tho
>>
>girl has a nightmare in which she's fondled by faceless men
>girl may have a crush on a person that's obviously not a man
>/u/ goes ballistic
I want to believe it's only two or three trolls samefagging as fast as they possibly can.
>>
>>1903795
That's granf, there's no dick, only sand. And it's actually followed by a really cute scene between Mirei and Mamori.
>>
>>1903797
it doesn't look like she's enjoying it
>>
>>1903785
I'm going to blame the production team for putting in a shitty, unnecessary scene.
>>
>>1903795
A lesbian who gets raped is not longer a lesbian?
>>
>>1903803
>author blaming
You should be ashamed.
>>
>>1903804
According to a very disgusting line of thought, yes.
>>
>>1903787
Girls control their transformations.
>>
>>1903704
>You know, when there's yuri in a het-show, nobody claims the show is now longer het. But a little "het" in yuri and people go ape-shit.

Maybe because people who watch yuri are not expecting any "het" involving the main characters? Even if there's yuri in het shows it usually the side characters. That's a bad comparison imo.

>A very common thing
Common in doujin, you mean.
I do think some people overreact a bit and for sure there's trolling involved by /a/nons as well.
>>
>>1903818
this is b/a/it
>>
>>1903815
This is getting really inconsistent. We were under the assumption that Ecstas must be activated by Liberators, but the illusion girl was expecting Mamori to transform just by masturbating. If that's possible, then what's the point of Liberators even existing?
>>
>>1903803
This episode got lots of great animated part like that Lady Lady action scenes though.

Take a breather anon. I was pissed to by that shitty part. After calming myself and rewatching it, I find this episode quite good actually.

Shitty part is shitty. Nothing can be done, but there are lots of good parts too. Like Charlotte being terrible and Mirei being cute.
>>
>>1903821
Maybe because Mamori thought she was getting fingered by Akira, who is a Liberator?
>>
>>1903821
I thought anyone could activate an Ecsta, but the best effects will be accomplished with her Liberator.
>>
>>1903694
>>1903706
Although aside from Mamori, its usually the background characters drooling over Akira while the prominent characters are just whatever about it.
>>
>>1903827
Liberator has to be physically present to channel power, not the Exster imagining an invisible liberator is there.
>>
>>1903821
>but the illusion girl was expecting Mamori to transform just by masturbating

Maybe something really bad happens if she tries. That is why she was saved in the last second.
>>
Post more explicit webms please
>>
>>1903832
Maybe there are exceptions, as Lady Lady don't even need to touch.
>>
>>1903821
Well Mamori's not going to be able to do much by herself, is she, lying there on the ground as a sword.
>>
File: 15.jpg (3MB, 2085x3010px) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
3MB, 2085x3010px
They should choice slamegirls
>>
>>1903839
>channel power
Or maybe they can get aroused just by thinking of the other?
>>
>>1903787
I was under the impression Ange was a Liberator.
>>
>>1903846
kek

Isn't the illusion girl a liberator? maybe she's planning on using the sword but got blocked by Mirei?
>>
>>1903822
>Nothing can be done

Well, something can be done which is cancel my merchandise orders and drop the show until it's finished and then re-evaluate it once it is finished. Which is what I'm going to do. If they don't fuck up the rest of the show, then that's good but I'm not going to gamble money on it.
>>
>>1903852
same.
>>
Where can I watch the uncensored version? I didn't care about it until now, but this episode has relevant characters.
>>
>>1903855
That's not gonna erase that part man.
>>
>>1903846
My point is that if an Ecsta can transform just by achieving orgasm, regardless of how she got there or having a partner or not, then there's no need for Liberators. It could be anyone wielding the Ecsta as a weapon. It could be a trained soldier, which would be obviously more effective than some little girl if they want to use them in war.

I'm just starting to feel like the writers didn't really think this through.
>>
>>1903850
That's so romantic.
>>
Senketsu-Subs is out.
>>
Regardless of whether you could look past the scene or not, can we at least admit that this anon...

>I dunno, maybe they are trying to show men in a not positive light (as in not needed for approval)?

>-Mamori's parents, including her father, don't accept her 'disease'
>-Akira adopts a male persona to form a cult of personality to lure in lonely confused young girls. Which might explain Lady's line about her being a hypocrite.
>-They aren't above using forced hallucinations to enact faceless men molestation. They could have easily used faceless ghost girls but decided to go with men.

>Of course I probably am thinking about a ecchi show too deeply, but I dunno. If they are trying to show that being straight is preferable, they have a weird way of doing it.

...is trying way too hard by actually implying this show is making some serious point about homosexuality or men being problematic shitlords or whatever? Despite this being a show from the Senran Kagura people aimed primarily at male otaku?

PS. yes I fucking know girls watch fanservice shows with yuri in them too and that stuff like Queen's Blade is advertised in Yuri Hime. But they're still a periphery demographic and it's blatantly obvious male otaku are the target for stuff like this.
>>
>>1903864
Couldn't be anyone I guess since the Trainer in ep02 failed to activate Mamori so I guess trained soldiers or maybe someone need to be higher level to be able to wield any Ecsta.
>>
>>1903864
Maybe any Liberator can hold any Ecsta, but only Liberators can do it, not any normal people. Rain was wielded by Mirei, even though they are not partners.
>>
>>1903861
It doesn't need to erase it as long as it's a one off but I'm not going to hold my breath for that.
>>
Has anyone checked Izawa's twitter? She was gushing about episode 3 last week
>>
>>1903868
Senran Kagura is great.
>>
>>1903761
I know Halloween's got everyone a little excitable but why the hell are you posting this in /u/, you fuckwit?
>>
>>1903868
let's not bring up shit from previous thread now that we're actually discussing something else.
>>
>>1903854
She was going to carry her back to Charlotte, she said as much.
>>
>>1903852
Wha if Liberators can only do it with other Liberators without transforming into a weapon?
>>
>>1903874
She doesn't have ATX. She was talking about episode 3 because it had pre showing.
>>
>>1903876
I never said it's bad, I'm just saying these people wouldn't make that kind of point in this kind of show.
>>
>>1903874
No tweets about VD today. Can't blame her, Lady Lady and Charlotte got all the good parts this week.
>>
Saitama was angry
http://i.minus.com/iudHZIIqPhHWh.jpg
>>
>>1903885
that's kinda moe.
>>
>>1903871
Obviously the show's liberator and Exstar thingamy has been a bit shot. However, as a basis, it seems that an Exstar must be fond of a Liberator for drive to happen. If a Liberator wants to brute-force her way, then she has to a of a higher level than the female Exstar, or else get rejected, like Nukui in episode 2.

Mamori seems to quite a high-level Exstar. Rayne was fond of Mirei, so it wouldn't matter if Mirei was more powerful than her or not.
>>
>>1903874
Are you hoping that she will say that she hated this episode, or what?

She's contractually obligated to only say good things about it anyway.
>>
>>1903883
That sweat Aneki
>>
>>1903887
>>1903885
Boy, the radio show this week is gonna be so fun for her and Iguchi
>>
>>1903881
oh thanks for clearing that up, I haven't watch the subs yet only watch the raws.
>>
>>1903885
I thought they only showed episode 1 and 2 in pre-showing.
>>
>>1903893
Pretty sure they would find the reactions on /u/ very amusing.
>>
>>1903892
fuck off mugino
>>
otaku are ridiculous, paranoid and ugly.
>>
>>1903898
Mugino is right though.
>>
>>1903895
I think there were 2 of them.
>>
>>1903613
>last thread is about to die

It's on page 6.
>>
>>1903901
don't care if he's right or not, he just need to go.
>>
>>1903886
Oh I know. I just want to say that.
>>
>>1903877
Posting a yuri show on /u/ should be fine, right?
>>
>>1903877
that's probably /a/non, I knew that scene are going to be their go-to trollposting.
>>
>>1903908
Yes, but there's nothing yuri about that scene, bro.
>>
>>1903915
>>1903916
Don't fall for that bait, brah.
>>
Boy, the way Mirei looks at Mamori in this ep...
>>
>>1903894
Ah, np. I'm impatient, I just watch funi's.
>>
>>1903883
its obvious she doesnt want it. even though its "rape" going on in her head of course her body will react like that even though she doesnt want it and hates it.
>>
Damn, Mamori's moans is hot.
>>
>>1903883
I'm getting skeptical because the censored version doesn't have that fluid.
>>
>>1903929
She looked happy for her, and I don't like it.
>>
>>1903929
The way she looks at her in every ep. I wish we saw her carrying her home and tucking her in. Fanart never after the faceless sandmen.
>>
>>1903938
It wasn't a dick, it was a tongue. You can quite clearly see a head at the bottom of the screen. And genital stimulation is genital stimulation, especially when it's implied that her power includes making you feel things you don't want to, like potentially arousal. What's even worse than being raped other than deriving pleasure from it?
>>
>>1903938
Anon pls.
>>
>>1903938
Do you actually believe that?
>>
>>1903904
That just tells you that some anons in these threads aren't from /u/. And judging by the overall tone compared to other threads, it's not just one or two.
>>
>>1903938
I love you too, /a/. Now go away.
>>
>>1903938
the monster don't had duck
also can be water since they were make of mud
>>
Are the dancing skeletons compelling everyone here to shitpost or something?
>>
>>1903929
>>1903939
I think she's happy seeing that Mamori wasn't upset anymore about missing home. No jealousy yet over Mamori's crush but I guess that's to be expected.
>>
>>1903939
Why not?
>>
>>1903946
/a/nons are having a field day thanks to that shitty scene. To simulate hell, they could have made her imagine ferocious dinossaurs, cockroaches or something, it would have been better.
>>
>>1903952
>cockroaches raping her
>better
Huh.
>>
>>1903953
No, not rape. I meant just dinossaurs and cockroaches in general, not raping her.
>>
>>1903949
spooky scary hetshit
>>
This episode should have been episode 2, so i could have dropped it sooner.
>>
>>1903953
...I kind of want to see that scene now.
>>
>>1903953
And honestly, yes. Tentacles or something would be better than men in this case.
>>
>>1903952
its illusion not her imagination.
>>
>>1903957
I don't.

>>1903958
>tentacles
Soon.
>>
Having thought about it, the whole thing while certainly very uncomfortable to watch didn't killed any yuri on the show. If anything, it only cemented Mirei's position as full-blown lesbian and in love with Mamori.

However, I still more upset at Mamori's characterization since it makes the scene on the previous episode shallow and Mamori herself a pretty one dimensional character.
>>
>>1903960
I thought Ange rope thingy is already a substitute for the tentacles.
>>
File: 1446203267387.jpg (63KB, 636x616px) Image search: [Google]
1446203267387.jpg
63KB, 636x616px
>falls for the first pretty "boy" she sees
>immediately decorates her room with posters of "him" and has a wet dream about "him"

virgin my ass
>>
>>1903714
Something like this.
I think she already has picked her arm, but it not willing to touch her.
She seems too young.
>>
>>1903962
I'm just impressed that Mirei would bite her own tongue for it.
>>
>>1903962
I agree that it ended up being resolved in a good way. Mirei is still badass with a special place in her heart for Mamori, and LadyLady were amazing.

I think the Mamori thing is going to be explained as part of Akira's evil powers.

It was also intended to be kind of bittersweet, I think, since Mirei was shown multiple times to be relieved that Mamori was finally a little happy. Besides, there needs to be a buildup before true love blooms between them. I like that it's not taken for granted that they're going to be together, and they may both have to work for it.
>>
>>1903939
Yeah, I was hoping that she'd be a bit more jealous. Instead it's being played as an "I'm happy if she's happy" thing, which is sweet I guess, but a bit on the platonic side.
>>
>>1903714
>>1903966
That's cute.
>>
>>1903965
You haven't met many teenaged girls, have you?
>>
>>1903970
Personally, I think she' s grooming her.
>>
>>1903976
I mean we're definitely going to see that kid cum at some point.
>>
>>1903968
Yeah, still the thing that dissapointed me the most was the fact is obvious that relationship is totally one sided. Expected but still no less sad.

The biggest problem to come from this is that the VD threads on /a/ are gonna be horrible from now on
>>
>>1903976
Maybe if it was Charlotte, I get that but Kasumi doesn't seem evil or mean to me.
>>
>>1903973
>>1903978
This makes me think that Mamori is going to end up doing some mamori-ing of her own, to Mirei. Imagine, Mirei finally showing weakness and maybe crying at night, and it's Mirei who gets out of bed to go over and hold her tight.
>>
>>1903977
If I had to bet, she's the governor's sister.
Same hair color, living in the palace and it makes sense that Kasumi is there too.
>>
>>1903969
Her feelings are still developing and wasn't full blown love yet. She's also was a soldier and seems a bit autistic I don't think she knows much about being jealous and stuff.
>>
>>1903979
She's still grooming her.

Anyway, the only villain here is Charlotte being a cunt. Most of them are more worried in trying to find a way to get off the island but, If, I had to bet, id say they told them lies to keep them entertained with the belief that they were getting out of the place soon. Except they won't.

Ever.
>>
>>1903980
Giant girl, little hear.
>>
>>1903979
Kasumi has an evil smile in the opening. I don't trust her.
>>
So people really didn't expect some kind of het rape scenario after seeing first episode and knowing about the history of people behind this show?

It's a fetish anime with main yuri theme, not a yuri anime, and till the end all other ecchi/hentai fetishes will be put in it, for that purpose the show was created, making it yuri adds just more girls to be ecchi around.
>>
>>1903965
what does that has anything to do with her virginity?
>>
>>1903978
They still haven't known each other for very long, and Mamori never questioned her sexuality before. It's perfectly understandable that it would take her a while to come to terms with everything.

You're completely right about the /a/ threads. They had been quite pleasant for a while, now they're going to be full of trolls.
>>
>>1903986
I like the fact that Charlotte is a cunt, it's amusing. About leaving the island, this show doesn't make me root for the characters to be able to leave the island quickly, since it doesn't seem an horrible place and all the ecchi makes it hard to take angst and drama seriously.
>>
>>1903988
I trust that pantyhose and ass though she probably fuck your shit up if you mess with her loli.
>>
>>1903968
>I think the Mamori thing is going to be explained as part of Akira's evil powers.
This sounds possible. I mean, LadyLady and other characters aren't interested in Akira because they know her bullshit.

The other girls and Mamori don't, so they think Akira is an idol of sorts.
Then the curtain falls. Oh my.
>>
>>1903993
Meanwhile these threads are considerably more civil than I expected. Thank god.
>>
>>1903994

The governor seems to have some relations with the milf that runs the other place, so I'm guessing this is just one big social experiment from the Governor's part in trying to keep things calm and keep an eye from crazed maniac like Charlotte.
Best course of action for an utopia so far, everybody may not like how things are ran here so, we must given them a choice albeit a fake one, to at least make everybody happy in a sense.
>>
THIS ISN'T WHAT I SIGNED UP FOR
>>
>>1903965
That's just being a teenager. If anything, I'd say it's more a virgin thing than not. All those desires and dreams building up without the the experience to realize that reality is a LOT less romantic.
>>
>>1903997
That´s good.
From a purely narrative perspective the sand men scene is okay.
The bad guy tried to mess with the hero´s head by making her imagine something unpleasant but being a trained soldier, Mire wasn´t affected at all and broke free. It didn´t even last more than 30 seconds and no harm was done.
I was a little surprised but that was it.
I guess /a/ wants any excuse to say "/u/ BTFO" and just clings to that.
>>
>>1903972
If I did do you think I would be spending my days here?
>>
Zepelin-size boobs must be normal in this anime's universe, since nobody ever comments on Lady J.
>>
>>1904005
kek
>>
>>1904008
Alright, let's stop talking about rape or anything sexual involving men. Wether it is obvious she experienced it or if she didn't experience it, this is /u/, it's a place to talk about vaginas, not dicks.
>>
>>1904010
that's definitely /a/non
>>
>>1904010
Let's talk about Kasumi's secret love!
>>
>>1903654
It's a million times better than this shit.
>>
>>1904012
So is she going for Akira or Hibiki?

Preferable Hibiki
>>
>>1904018
The OP indicates Akira
>>
>>1904000
Do your duty for the father- and motherland, Mirei.
>>
File: 1446321446636.jpg (660KB, 1280x1386px) Image search: [Google]
1446321446636.jpg
660KB, 1280x1386px
So they know each other?
>>
>>1904026
I'm wouldn't be surprised if Torino is Akira's ecsta
>>
>>1904026
>they know each other
>each is leader of a group with a different philosophy

They are former lovers, right?
>>
>>1904017
I like them both :^)
>>
>>1904003
What has occurred to me is that they started shitposting the threads so quickly that it means they must be watching the show even if they apparently hate it.
>>
>>1904026
Why are all those girls with Torino if they're fangirling so hard over Akira.
>>
>>1903965
not loyal to Mirei, I like Miku girl more now even when I don't know a thing about her...
>>
>>1904027
>>1904029
If that is true then I take bakc everything I said about Akira using binders.
curvy feminine milfxflat androgynus girl is the best.
>>
>>1903633
A S2 announcement at the event later this month seems pretty likely, actually. Let's cautiously hope.
>>
>>1904029
Wouldn't that be too cliche?
>>
>>1904040
I love that chicle so I would be fine with it.
>>
>>1904040
Are you watching the show?
>>
>>1904026
Torino is the head of the village so it is only natural a leader would aknowledge another leader.
As for the later scenes, it could be Torino is also a fan of Akira
>>
>>1903989
I fully expected fetishes, I even enjoyed a few of the tamer ones so far, but I didn't think the creators would sit at the writing table and say "You know what this all-female island anime needs? Fetishized male gangrape."

Couldn't even make it half the season without having the faint hope of a perfect series taken away. This is why trust issues on /u/ are never going to stop being a problem.
>>
>>1904006
Nanomachine-enhanced backsides, I guess.
>>
>advertise a show with girls seducing and kissing girls
>describe the show as "girls turn into weapons by kissing girls"
>wonder why fans expected yuri and freak out over hetshit

Full retarded.
>>
>>1904052
>people freak out about 5 seconds that are supposed to be torture and hell
>>
/a/ threads will be fucked forever now, but how long will it take for everyone to realize this isn't a big deal and for things to return to normal?
>>
>>1904052
No one is freaking out in Japan though
>>
>>1904053
Yeah, we get it. But who the fuck wants to see a guy in yuri material?
>>
>>1903784
So madoka goes on /a/ then?
>>
>>1904056
>freaking out over an illusion
>literally thought rape
>>
>>1904032
People like Kasumi and Charlotte are enough to scare people off. (Even though Kasumi has a secret lover) that Lady knows...

Kasumi likes Hibiki. It's her arm. But Kasumi's love for her is so great that she doesn't want to bring her into the fights nor try anything lewd with her.
It's definatly, a very platonic sort of relation. To the point where sexuality comes in second.

If I had to point the finger, Kasumi would be, without doubt, one of the few women that actually indulged in a "homosexual" relationship with another female, regardless of that whole liberator arm thing.

Second being lady and Lady J, the wonder duo. AKA the wondrous Bike Dyke.
>>
>>1904056
Didn't someone say that Japanese fans raged on Nico and Twitter?
>>
>>1904061
Fuck them and their crazy bullshit.
They take things too seriously.
They lack discipline.
>>
>>1904061
Ruse from /a/
>>
>>1904054
There might be some hope for /a/

>>>/a/132961621

This thread has been pretty chill for the most part.
>>
>>1904061
I dont´t know about the nico nico stream but twitter is as peaceful as ever.
People aren´t commenting on the scene much if at all.
>>
>>1904057
People who are not afraid of males.
>>
>>1904050
Don't you mean titanium-enhanced.
>>
>Wake up to see shitstorm in VD thread
>Expect to see that Akria really is a man
>It's over some villian's mindbreak attack
I wonder about /u/ sometimes...
>>
Why not sand-women? I don't see that often. Would of been win-win imo. Now I can't stop wondering if that ever came by their minds.

Perfection sure is one slippery egg.
>>
File: 1445125227561.jpg (51KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1445125227561.jpg
51KB, 720x480px
>>1904067
>>
>>1904073
They have real women that's why.
>>
>>1904073
>Why not sand-women?

Because it was supposed to be a nightmare and hell.
>>
>>1904073
>I've already seen hell... In real life
I think there's an implication that she was raped before, but I'm hoping she just means way is hell. ;_; She just wants senpai to notice her.
>>
>>1904073

This was explained already. It's supposed to be illusionary hell, not nirvana.
>>
>>1904081

Aren't you getting bored of baiting?
>>
>>1904079
We already knew that, either her or the other girl were raped.
>>
>>1904081
Shit happens, get over it.
>>
>>1904061
>>1904068
Episode is not up on nico yet, it comes a few days after the first TV airing.
As for Twitter, I've only seen two or three negative Japanese comments.
>>
>>1904079
She might just mean the war and the fucked up things she saw during it.
>>
>>1904061
People on twitter are saying Valkyrie Drive is really fun and the lewd scenes are either funny or hot as fuck and the characters are pretty cute.
Truly this episode killed the series
>>
>>1904073
This is written by men who view lesbians as a fetish, they probably didn't believe that scene could be viewed as grimdark if it was all women. The world isn't much better, but Japan still has some messed up views on gender roles.
>>
>>1904088
How is that discussing. Half the thread is just people crying how they had to suffer through 5 seconds of men.
>>
>>1904087
Some people are oblivious. Or blinkered.

>>1904091
She might. She also might not. I know which I'm hoping for, but.
>>
Male or not, Mamori crushing on Akira really got annoying after a point.
The sandmen scene wasn't as bad as this bait makes it seem, and I do admit it was somewhat hot, but Mamori just went beyond annoying in this episode.
>>
>>1904095
Even if she was raped, it isn't too bad if in the end she gets her girl.
>>
>>1904049
>but I didn't think the creators would sit at the writing table and say "You know what this all-female island anime needs? Fetishized male gangrape."

It's not like it has no precedent. Queen's Blade has a lot of moments where the director just put on some gratuitous cumshots (like tree vines that for some reason are actually yogurt-spitting tentacles)
>>
>>1904096
I agree. The crush is a bit too heavy. I get that it is more an idealistic idol worshipping but if she keeps it up like that it is going to be annoying.
>>
>>1904093
Says some nimrod on a board exclusively for posting cartoon lesbian porn. We're not exactly the paragons of gender relations here.
>>
>>1904096
Her reaction is going to be really funny when she realizes her idol is actually a woman.
>I-I'm really gay? ;_;
>>
>>1904101
I just hope it wont take 8 episodes for that.
>>
>>1904093
This show creators are the same with Senran Kagura's right? Considering how great the characters writing in Senran Kagura is made me feel positive about future development.
>>
Not enough cute Mirei in this thread.
>>
>>1904099
>>1904101
It's not the idol worshipping, it's how quickly "he" replaced Mirei as Mamori's "knight in shining armor"

It reduces the effect of Mirei and Mamori's relationship, I think, and doesn't do good to Mamori's character if she thinks Mirei can be so easily replaced.
>>
>>1904079
why do people automatically think she's been raped before? she just said that she already seen hell and we've seen the flashback with the war, its literally could be anything.
>>
>>1904096
>>1904099
This is what made the episode frustrating to me, not the meaningless illusion scene. It's really annoying that Mamori wasn't conflicted at all, like she doesn't even remember that she saw Mirei as her prince just the day before. Even just before the fight started in the previous episode, they had what seemed like an important moment when Mamori expressed worry and called Mirei without a honorific for the first time, but apparently neither of them even noticed it.

I really hope they end crush soon, but I imagine it's going to be stretched for a while in order to compound with Momoka's appearance and generate drama between our leads.
>>
>>1904096
That masturbation scene was so fucking hot though. And then the sandmen was like having a bucket of cold water thrown over me.
>>
>>1904108
It was clumsily done, but it's pretty clear this is just a set up for Mamori's illusions to be shattered, making her realize how important Mirei is
>>
>>1904110
It feels like the episodes are in the wrong oder. She should see Mirei as her prince after this crush phase.
>>
>>1904108
She's a teenager, and she knew Mirei for what, 2 or 3 days before meeting Governor? It's only a set-up for Mamo/Merei relationship.
>>
>>1904111
>>1903936
>>
>>1904109
>literally could be anything.

You're right, it COULD BE ANYTHING.
ANYTHING AT ALL
Just imagine those ANYTHINGS, EVERYWHERE, SPILLING THEIR FILTHY ANYTHINGS ON HER POOR SKIN
>>
>>1904117
0/10 bait
>>
Rain's hair is great.
>>
>>1904110
I don't mind it so much, it seems clear to me that she's trying to repress everything that's happened since she arrived at the island and cling on to the few normal things that she can.
>>
Meifon is cute too.
>>
>>1904124
>yfw meifon is a good goy disguising as jew
>>
>>1904112
Yup this. From the beginning she is literally looking for the cliche knight in shining armor to whisk her off her feet. Akira just happens to fit that description.

You can bet money in the bank that a later episode will have the standard 'she isn't the real knight YOU are'.
>>
>>1904124
If Charlotte gets her hands on her, She'll gonna tear her a new one.
>>
>>1904123
I think so too. So far the main motivation for most of them seems to be about going back to their family and their old life. Kasumi just wanted to have peaceful life without violence and to send Hibiki back to her family. Mamori is just a teenager that wanted to meet her parents again.
>>
>>1904130
Charlotte didn't know her though. Only Akira saw her.
>>
Why IS Charlotte so obssesed with Mirei anyway?
I'm sensing some tensed sexual tension
>>
>>1904133
Charlotte knew about her since the first episode. Remember how she shredded the door when she suspected Meifon was behind it?
>>
>>1904134
She is just pissed that Mirei did not join her harem.
>>
>>1904134
She's the reason of Charlotte's jobbing. Gotta protect the image and put them into submission.
>>
>>1904135
I don't think she knows Meifon's face.
>>
>>1904138
If she didn't, then Meifon wouldn't have needed a disguise.
>>
>>1904136
She's bossy.
What she really wants is to Mirei go around and bend the knee for her.
She's a dom type of gal and Mirei kinda fits her type. If you cut Mirei's hair and dressed her like a Prince, she would look like a handsome man, a handsome man Charlotte would like to roleplay at.
Not that I have weird thoughts about crossdressing women. That would be weird.
>>
poor Mirei she have now a stupid akira fangirl....
>>
File: bgimage.jpg (336KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
bgimage.jpg
336KB, 1024x768px
>>1904109
Because we live in a country that's been stable for so long, we have multiple generations who do not know what true strife is. The worst thing in their lives is bad and/or unwanted sex. They cannot comprehend anything worse, and refuse to look around themselves to see it.

People who've experienced war or worse tend to assume war or worse because assuming rape would seem silly by comparison.
>>
>>1904141
Meifon would need the disguise regardless of that. She has a betting pool to run.
>>
>>1904134
Mirei unexpectedly drop out of nowhere into the island and already against her from the beginning. She possibly sees her as potential threat that could disrupt the system.
>>
>>1904143
>If you cut Mirei's hair and dressed her like a Prince, she would look like a handsome man, a handsome man Charlotte would like to roleplay at.
The fuck are you talking about? If that is her type then she would be drooling over Akira.
>>
>>1904145
I feel ya my brother in arms.
A day doesn't pass where my grandad still have war flashbacks, the floating bodies in the forest, the traps, the tortures. The smell of napalm.
Eight minutes to live. Eating bugs to kill hunger. Hiding under a pile of bodies and staying shut even when they stab a knife up your arm to see if you're dead.
War, war is hell.
>>
>>1904143
I hope Mirei kept her long hair even after 'serious character development'.
>>
>>1904150
She's drooling over Akira.
However, I don't think even Charlotte is that stupid to know that he is a she.
>>
>>1904145
I think its weird how that really wanted it to be rape instead of something else.
sounds like they're /a/nons
>>
>>1904109
>>1904145
It probably has to do with the rape imagery invoked seconds before she says that thing.
>>
>>1904157
Yeah, I've never even heard of ecchi anime or manga having rape in it.
>>
>>1904156
>She's drooling over Akira.
where? She's literally focusing on Mirei to stop her
>>
File: Queen_s_Blade_-_Melona_Grin.gif (1002KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
Queen_s_Blade_-_Melona_Grin.gif
1002KB, 550x413px
>>1904158
You're a witty cunt I'l give ya dat. "mate"
>>
>>1904159
this is /u/ not /a/, /u/fag would be hoping its anything but rape.
>>
File: 1445721382827.jpg (119KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1445721382827.jpg
119KB, 1280x720px
There's something really amusing about an group of girl soldiers having an semi-orgy just to go to battle
>>
waits, there are only women who have the virus and are therefore arm or liberator ?? but Torino in the bath say that Akira was a Liberator So should we conclude that Akira is a woman OR have besides being the only man on the island is also the only man in the world that has this virus ??
>>
>>1904168
She's a woman in drag, duh
>>
>>1904168
Akira's a lady. The virus can't affect men.

Obviously Torino knows more than she lets know
>>
File: 1399556899702.jpg (119KB, 426x387px) Image search: [Google]
1399556899702.jpg
119KB, 426x387px
>>1904168
>the only man on the island is also the only man in the world that has this virus
Mmm, gee, I wonder. Yep, it must be it.
>>
>>1904171
So why was Akira there? Is it because she wanted to visit Torino? Did someone actually tell her about Charlotte's plan? How old is she?
>>
>>1904175
Someone called her.
Considering that Kasumi already knew and must know who is stealing stuff, last episode made it pretty clear she knows, Charlotte got stomped once again due to being a bitch.

She's out of control. I mean, really.
Doesn't she have bigger things to do?
Important things?
>>
>>1903746
isn't it Miranda?
>>
>>1904173
Wouldn't be the first time one of the Elevens made up a convoluted way to shoehorn a man into a female-only environment.
>>
Will we ever have Valkyrie Drive threads without people complaining about hetshit again?
I am going to miss the good threads.
>>
File: LadyLadyWest.png (651KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
LadyLadyWest.png
651KB, 700x1000px
Coke eyes aside, this is cute
>>
You know, the action scenes aren't fantastically animated but they are fun to watch.
Specially all of Kasumi's scenes.
>>
it annoys me to know that Lady J can turn into any single weapon without Rain .......................... I wanted see them in "action"
>>
File: 53319993_p0.png (201KB, 1107x787px) Image search: [Google]
53319993_p0.png
201KB, 1107x787px
>>
File: 53295269_p0.png (740KB, 982x969px) Image search: [Google]
53295269_p0.png
740KB, 982x969px
>>1904200
>>
>>1904190
/u/ fixates on the strangest aspects of certain animu.
For instance, I don't think anyone ever says anything about how Minna used to have a boyfriend in SW, but are content with the fact that Mio is the most important person in her life now
>>
File: 53319993_p7.png (179KB, 964x903px) Image search: [Google]
53319993_p7.png
179KB, 964x903px
>>1904201
>>
File: 53319993_p4.png (56KB, 409x562px) Image search: [Google]
53319993_p4.png
56KB, 409x562px
>>
Next weeks episode is gonna be good.

I really wanna see more Meifon.
>>
File: 53319993_p6.png (381KB, 738x681px) Image search: [Google]
53319993_p6.png
381KB, 738x681px
>>
File: 53319993_p5.png (76KB, 839x713px) Image search: [Google]
53319993_p5.png
76KB, 839x713px
>>
File: 53319993_p3.png (171KB, 631x641px) Image search: [Google]
53319993_p3.png
171KB, 631x641px
>>
>>1904217
I saw your mistake.
>>
File: 53319993_p2.png (113KB, 744x691px) Image search: [Google]
53319993_p2.png
113KB, 744x691px
>>1904219
?
>>
>>1904190
Where are we supposed to complain about the hetshit then?
>>
File: 53319993_p1.png (336KB, 855x848px) Image search: [Google]
53319993_p1.png
336KB, 855x848px
>>
>>1904210
Next week's episode is going to be as bad or worse than this one. The next episode is obviously going to cover Mirei's past and now that we know they're entirely fine with showing hetero gang rape, the flashback scene from episode 2 where Mirei sees how old partner surrounded by faceless men is a huge fucking clue about where this show is going.
>>
>>1904198
The writers need to learn about "Show, don't tell."

Don't tell me about how awesome Lady J and Rain's bond is just show them having hot sex already. I think I'll be able to figure out how close they are just fine after such a scene.

Honestly though it feels like the staff is just finding ways to work around showing Lady Lady getting physical.
>>
>>1904228
That's okay if you think that.
I thought this episode was good, and the next one will be pretty good too.
>>
>>1904228
Didn't one of the cast members say "no more men"?
>>
>>1904239
Or did they say "no more male characters"?
>>
>>1904241
They were talking about not needing any male VA's i think, since faceless sand niggers don't really have a voice they can still show up in the future, let's just hope it doesn't happen
>>
Ange is kinda cute despite being a bit crazy
>>
>>1904035
Why do you say that?
>>
>>1904057
Some people here apparently do. They should just go to /d/ and never come back here.
>>
>>1904250
I thought that myself. I really want to see more of Charlotte attending to her harem.
>>
>>1904252
See >>1904166.
>>
Remember, anons, this isn't /a/, a thread can live on /u/ for almost a week without being bumped. Only obnoxious namefags make new threads prematurely.
>>
>>1904250
it works because Charlotte is crazy as well.
>>
>>1904261
Wrong thread, shitposting crossboarder friend.
>>
>>1903793
Because Japan. This isn't our first rodeo, we know more rape and death is imminent when all we wanted was a yuri show.
>>
File: 555554444.jpg (206KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
555554444.jpg
206KB, 1024x768px
>>1904190
When they see akira's pussy.
Possibly the death of hypnohet or hypnohet's apology.
>>
>>1904109
Some people on this board are obsessed with rape. Sure rape might happen in real life Army, but VD is an anime, not real life, it doesn't need to be 100% realistic. We got women with 10 kg of tits and some crazy technology, why does the Army need to be exactly as real life?

And by hell, Mirei probably meant the war.
>>
Watched the episode, not surprised this thread hit 300 replies so fast

But it was honestly nothing. Never liked Mamori in the first place, but she clearly is still in the naive Prince Charming on a White Horse phase in her life. Her sexuality is a moot point, that's just her character.

In the end it was Mirei who saved the day and that's what matters.

Also Ange is the best Supporting Character.
>>
>>1904204
Or the close call with Yoshika and that one random dude in the same episode where Minna remembers her boyfriend.
I'm sure we'll forget this incident in a couple of episodes.
>>
>>1904155
Me too. Short hair is nice, but not for all characters. Besides the trope of cutting the hair after character development is annoying.
>>
>>1904271
>Mirei went to hell and came back

Mirei May Cry when?
>>
>>1904194
>the action scenes aren't fantastically animated

You kidding right? The Lady Lady scenes were great. Especially when Ange butted in and got her threads shredded.
>>
>>1904258
Sweet. That increases my hopes for an AnR 2nd season, except the part that says "the manga reaches the exact point where it has enough content to fill another anime season". Unless there are secretly more stuff after Haru and Tokaku graduate , the manga is wholly covered by the anime, there ain't anything else to animate.
>>
>>1904250
She's super cute.
>>
Overall, the episode wasn't that bad (the animation in particular was pretty great), but it makes me worried about the rest of the series. Despite Lady Lady, Charlotte, and Kasumi; the obsession over Akira really kills the yuri vibe of the show, especially with how Mamori and Torino act. The sand-men scene was a poor writing decision, imo; I know the show is trashy, but it lost a lot of dignity with that scene.

I hope the latter half of this episode was just a weak point in the series and it'll go back to being yurilicious soon.
>>
>>1904282
>obsession over Akira really kills the yuri vibe of the show
Anon, she's a girl.
>>
>>1904271
She's still part of the flagship couple, so its pretty annoying they felt the need to hetify both of them on some level.

Also go figure charlotte is 100% lesbo given shes the bad guy.
>>
okay which one of you is raiding the /a/ threads
>>
>>1904282
I can get behind the fact that some people might not like the Imaginary Sandmen scene, I didn't particularly mind it, but I can at least understand that why some people be upset by it

But being upset at the Akira scenes is ridiculous. I seriously think people who are overthinking the scenes are either underage or just emotionally frail.
>>
>>1904291
I didn't mind it that much either, but the kissing was very repulsive and absolutely unnecessary.
>>
>>1904289
>Also go figure charlotte is 100% lesbo given shes the bad guy.

>Conveniently ignores Lady Lady
>>
>>1904295
This. Gross. Unless they're planning on adding more het later on, they didn't need to add that much detail. And if they are planning on adding het, well, that is a shit idea.
>>
>>1904289
>Also go figure charlotte is 100% lesbo given shes the bad guy.

Oh no, they're casting the gay character as the bad guy! This is tumblr-tier way of thinking.

Also is Mirei not 100% lesbian now because an opponent tried to mindrape her with some faceless, featureless husks?
>>
>>1904299
If anything. I'd say Mirei's confirmed lesbian now
>>
Am I deluding myself in thinking Akira is still a woman despite everyone referring to 'him' as a male? If he's male then he's male, that's that, but I still get that feeling he's pretending to be male. That or he used to be a female. From what I understand only females can catch the disease. It just seems odd there is only one male with the disease compared to all the females.

Regardless, Mamori's obsession with him will only be temporary. Mirei will get her back...where she will then be stuck between her ex and Mamori and it'll be Mamori's job to win her back.
>>
>>1904301
She is, but that was never the problem. It's the fact that they felt the need to include that scene in the show at all and will probably include more of it in future episodes. I don't want to watch that.
>>
>>1904307
When Akira sneaks up on Meifon she's still confused by Meifon's disguise so it's pretty easy to understand why everyone else is fooled by Akira's disguise.
>>
>>1904308
Honestly, I'd feel more upset if is nver referenced again. As it stands now, is obvious they're setting something up about Mirei's past.
>>
>>1903685
>more rape type stuff then i'll be done.
>>
>>1904290
I think crack-kun popped up at some point to complain about the CA girls.
>>
>>1904311
They can reference it if it's relevant via dialog/character interactions, just don't fucking show it. I don't need or want to see it.
>>
>>1904308
You dont want to watch something that you already know happened and you dont want to see it, because there was nothing you could do to stop it.
>>
>>1904307
Akira's design and voice scream female crossdresser, this is obvious not just to us, but to everyone. In the nicovideo comments some of the japs call him Zuka, after the Takarazuka actresses that play male roles in plays.

If he turns out to really be just an effeminate man, that's going to be the biggest surprise of the year. I really doubt they'd do it though.
>>
>>1904322
>I really doubt they'd do it though.
I dont think anyone thought they would show mirei of all people getting dominated by men, but there it is.
>>
>>1904322
He could be a man and still be a woman if he suffers from a rare genetic condition such as the xx male syndrome. But that would be impossible because it would still mean, even though he started ad a boy, his body physically altered itself into a she, including uterus and vagina.
>>
>>1904326
That would be infinitely more thought than they actually put into this show.
>>
>>1904325
She wasn't really though, since she snapped out of it.
>>
Do fags still not understand how god awful this garbage is? This series is fucking cancerous shit.
>>
>>1904336
Ok.
>>
>>1904336
Do you think if you cry hard enough someone will tell you it's okay? Maybe pat you on the head?
>>
>>1904327
I know. And i doubt it. Besides, xx male syndrome is very, very rare. We have less than five recorded medical cases since medicine started studying it.
It isnt something you can see at birth either, the child is born fine, like a male but when puberty hits, the female gender activates and blood samples reveal its true gender. Not even Y chromossome is present and the so called scrotum, is empty and cutting open reveals the vagina.

I never thought this shit was possible until i studied it in college.
>>
>>1904339
Not him, but I do.
I want the yuri fairy to magic those 30 seconds away so threads can go back to being the way they were.
>>
>>1904341
M-maybe next week? ;_;
>>
File: it's okay.gif (1MB, 679x384px) Image search: [Google]
it's okay.gif
1MB, 679x384px
>>1904341
>>
>Qwaser-like retarded plot with constant fanservice but about yuri
>not even 100% yuri anymore
Aaaand dropped. Nothing of value is left in it.
>>
>>1904348
You're incoherent now. Stop it.
>>
>>1904341
If it serves for consolation. Kasumi may be very well be the only one so far that is actually conflicted about her sexually snd expreses worry and homoerotic tendencies for her extasis.
Hitomi, a little red head girl that sleeps in the castle is the main source of Kasumi afectionate behaviour. She is emotionally conected and linked to the girl on a romantic level.
I do not need to say anything else other than Kasumi being in love. The girls sight is enough is enough to soften her heart.
>>
>>1904351
>a yuri fan
I feel like this part is a lie.
>>
>tfw if they had just cut that scene the series could still be saved

Thats all they had to do. Cut the scene.
>>
Kasumi lolicon??? ep 04 confirme that? so cute
>>
>>1904350
Keep in mind that Kasumi is one of the few, al8ng with Mirei that fight like pros, knees to the face, dirty tactics and even punches. They are siick and ruthless and have no probs in bleeding to fuck someone up. And yet, she softens like a kitten on a gir we barely know about other than being similar to the governor. Could she be his litle sister.?
>>
>>1904352
Well it's not. Do yuri fans these days immediately like anything with lesbians in it? It doesn't work that way for me.
>>
>>1904355
She is harmless. Ironic since she is named zero arm because she refuses to touch her extasis.
Lady said Hibiki is her extasis and Kasumi lashed on her.
>>
>>1904359
No, but I would assume even if you weren't interested in this show you still wouldn't be pleased that it had sudden het in it, especially when other yuri fans are enjoying it. At best it's mean spirited.
>>
Does no one remember that Kasumi's exter (Hibiki) is apparently running away from reality?
>>
>>1904346
Your loss dipshit. Nice to see that some of /u/ blame the victim for being raped.
>>
>>1904370
It's about creator shit-taste syndrome.
>>
File: 1429256076637.jpg (10KB, 252x244px) Image search: [Google]
1429256076637.jpg
10KB, 252x244px
What I truly do not understand is how so many people got legitimately mad about something that is so easy to anticipate as some het on a male otaku-targeted premise. It's a fanservice show, it will contain fanservice aimed at straight male viewers. Sure it's shit taste, but plot wise, if it was just an illusion that Mirei quickly rejected, I see no need to get worked over it.
>>
>>1904370
>not blaming the victim
Haven't you got a slut walk to attend?
>>
>>1904370
Get a load of this slut.
>>
>>1904375
Selective perceptions do not gel with actual intent is why.
>>
What a great halloween episode for /u/, right?
>>
>>1904375
I'm straight male, I like fanservice, and I hate this kind of thing.
Can't I imagine they would make fanservice aimed to straight male like me?
>>
File: mpv-shot0067.jpg (137KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0067.jpg
137KB, 1280x720px
I just noticed they're holding hands with both hands and holding the sword together ignoring the fact that Mamori is apparently holding herself I just want my cute lesbians back next week /u/
>>
>>1904389
cute lesbians are all I ever wanted
why did it have to be like this
>>
>>1904389
The opening of the show and all the official promotional art we got are full of adorable images where they're holding hands or staring at each other lovingly, or both. They set up this really romantic atmosphere around these characters, and their interactions in the first three episodes felt consistent with this expectation, specially episode 2. That's why this episode ended up being so shocking.
>>
>>1904398
And then /a/ are saying we were delusional for seeing any romance in the show. I'm actually on board with Mamori's crush on Akira - I think Mirei's reactions are cute and funny, and that masturbation scene was hot af. Faceless rape golems was unexpected.
>>
>huh what's this
>watch the opening
....so, it's like Soul Eater but gayer? I'd be okay with that.
>>
>>1904370
Isn't about virgin-chan falling for the only male (possibly) on the island?
>>
>>1904408
It's Souls Eater with good animation
>>
>>1904398
Exactly. If they had set up promo material indicating that this would be a show with generic het rape garbage, I wouldn't be mad because I just wouldn't have watched in the first place.

It's 100% bait and switch.
>>
>>1904415
>100%
I think that's overreacting just a tad.
>>
>>1904289
I don't think that scene hetfied her, but I certainly do not appreciate my lesbians doing anything romantic or sexual with males, wether they are real or not.
>>
>>1904289
>>1904420
I don't think it's really 'hetifying'. Mamori has still been doing the "but we're both girls" thing until now and Mirei was literally being tortured - if anything it's proof of her gayness. But I can understand your aversion to the scene.
>>
>>1904423
What gets me mad is that they made her a lesbo but then decided it would be hot if she was molested by a bunch of disgusting men. I don't mind het or bi.
>>
>>1904424
Nobody decided it would be hot, it was a nightmare, it's supposed to be disgusting.
>>
>>1904427
It's supposed to be disgusting in-universe, but the writer/director put it in the show because they thought it would be hot.
>>
>>1904429
There's no accounting for taste.
>>
>>1904427
I think it was supposed to torture the character but please the viewer by showing some sexual acts. Unlike purityfags, I don't mind lesbians with past relationships with men or bi, I just don't like that they put this thing up and decided to show it.
>>
>>1904434
>but please the viewer
That's just what you think, it isn't necessarily the case.
>>
>>1904436
Why would they animate and add a sexual scene in a show that's about sexually arousing the viewer if they didn't think it would sexually arouse the viewer and would instead make them sick?

It's incredibly poor judgement, but they obviously did it because they thought people would like it.
>>
>Alright, everybody into battle formation, start fucking!
>>
>>1904436
Nah, I'm not sure why they'd put something that they thought would make viewers sick intentionally when this is supposed to be a sexual escapism for all the otakus. For the purpose of this anime, there are some speculations to say that it is meant to please the viewer and not the other way round.
>>
>>1904441
>>1904443
Because the scene was supposed to make Mirei sick. People can appreciate when a scene accomplishes what it was intended to do, even if it isn't pleasant.
>>
>>1904442
This is kind of what I expected from Kentai and SW.
>>
>>1904443
Its obvious the anime is targeted at people who just want lewd and not actually the '/u/' audience
>>
>>1904445
But they could have accomplished that goal of "Mirei gets forced into a terrifying nightmare so she can break out to demonstrate her force of will" in a ton of other ways.

I guarantee you when they were coming up with that scene the conversation went "how can we work in a scene where Mirei gets raped by a bunch of men" and then coming up with the idea of induced nightmares, not the other way around.
>>
>>1904451
>I guarantee you when they were coming up with that scene the conversation went "how can we work in a scene where Mirei gets raped by a bunch of men"

I guarantee you that no such thought process was involved and it was simply "hey let's do that"

And that's perfectly fine. Nobody but a bunch of tumblr kids are getting mad over a scene with some mannequin look alikes anyway.
>>
>>1904441
Apparently the Nips liked it.
>>
>>1904456

You have some statistics on how many nips liked it and how many didn't?
>>
>>1904456
Like most anons they are pulling it out of their ass.
>>
>>1904459
>>1904460
When someone on the /a/ thread said twitter was having a meltdown numerous people went and checked it said, uh, no, they weren't, they thought it was lewd and funny. I'm inclined to believe them.
>>
>>1904462
When I was looking there were people talking about other parts of the episode, one guy who was spamming tweets angrily and one guy who just said that that scene was not okay.
>>
>>1904464
I'm gonna figure opinion is divided there as it is here then.
>>
File: 1446351045705.jpg (137KB, 2359x719px) Image search: [Google]
1446351045705.jpg
137KB, 2359x719px
>Charlotte taps that every night

how jelly are /u/?
>>
>>1904468
I am almost a slime.
>>
>>1904468
Not jelly, but I want to see it.
>>
>>1904468
I'm more into pleasing Charlotte and serving her as one of her harem girls.
>>
You know, even otakus hate characters that fall for the first hot male that they see.
So really, no one wanted that.
Congratulations on killing your protagonist, director.
>>
>>1904479
The show is still great you autist.
>>
>>1904471
I love Charlotte's harem, and how satisfied she seems just being surrounded by women.
>>
>>1904480
Not arguing that, but this episode really made me like Mamori less. She's kinda stupid and annoying.
So either she needs to do something to make her better in the future, or we need better characters to care about.
>>
>>1904479
>even otakus
As if you weren't one, you weeb on a weeb board.
>>
>>1904485
stop changing the subject, pls.
it was a shit decision and you know that
>>
>>1904489
she was just being funny, onee-sama. if you don't calm down your imoutos will leave you.
>>
>>1904468
She's incredibly cute. I hope she wins the Charlottebowl.
>>
>>1904502
>implying there's a competition
They are all happily members of her harem.
>>
Anyone else anticipating Momoka's arrival? Will she steal Mirei's attention and make Mamori jealous, or make her angst and Mamori will have to comfort her?
>>
>>1904510
you know what I can't wait for momoka come, ,

Mamori with her shitty feeling for shit Akira and Mirei with her ex girlfriend
>>
>>1904510
Probably more like the former, because her description says she likes to tease pure-hearted people. I think she'll join the good girl team and be capable on her own, while undermining the Mirei-Mamori status quo in a playful way. If I'm getting everything I wish, she'll find a cute new girlfriend from among the remaining uncoupled girls. Maybe Mei Fong?
>>
>>1904511
I agree with you!!
>>
>>1904391
Because /u/ can never have nice things
>>
>>1904479
>male
>>
>>1904510
>>1904511
I was dreading Momoka's arrival before because I didn't want anything to disturb Mamori and Mirei's relationship, but I guess that ship has sailed. Now I want something, anything to happen that will take the focus off Mamori's shitty crush.
>>
Just watched it, people are overreacting as usual. Even if Akira wasn''t 100% certain to be a woman in disguise, there's no way Mamori is ending the show like this. It's just part of her development. As for the "Faceless Male" attack, it was nasty, no doubt - and meant to be so. Mirei conquering it is a statement on her resolve.

Meanwhile, Lady Lady are still twin atom bombs of lesbianism and awesomeness, Charlotte is still covered in bitches and loving it, and Kasumi is revealed to have a girlfriend as well. People need to calm the fuck down.
>>
>>1904633
Good thing we're actually quite chill here.
>>
>>1904633
The point is that Mamori became an annoying and shallow character. It will be hard to care about her now.

Just see a hot "male", and suddenly she forgets about everything, even her family? That she was crying for the day before.
Mirei was not good, but a "male" she doesn't even talk with just save her somehow.
Right...

That's kinda like if Hibari had started to crush on Miyabi suddenly and just stopped care about Yagyuu. That would make her a shit character.
>>
>>1904484
>we need better characters to care about
Basically LadyLady.
>>
>>1904654
They are cool and I never expected they would be the best characters in this...
I still wanted some cute couples, though.
Kasumi and her partner have potential.

Well, at least I know I'm cheering for Charlotte next episode, now.
And that's the problem when you start disliking the protagonists in something.
>>
>>1904658
I don't dislike Mirei. I hated the scene, but I still like her autistic ass.

TO-KO-NO-ME is annoying me.
>>
File: CRipMIsUEAAiU_1.png_orig.png (161KB, 540x968px) Image search: [Google]
CRipMIsUEAAiU_1.png_orig.png
161KB, 540x968px
>>
File: CSuqBshXIAAycKA.png_orig.png (752KB, 1023x921px) Image search: [Google]
CSuqBshXIAAycKA.png_orig.png
752KB, 1023x921px
>>
>>1904661
If we didn't like Mirei I don't think the scene would piss us off so much.
>>
File: CStVDrfUAAAX2NF.jpg_orig.jpg (116KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
CStVDrfUAAAX2NF.jpg_orig.jpg
116KB, 800x800px
>>
File: CSujAqeUkAAnbvf.jpg_orig.jpg (155KB, 948x968px) Image search: [Google]
CSujAqeUkAAnbvf.jpg_orig.jpg
155KB, 948x968px
>>
>>1904664
Nah Mamori, this doesn't work anymore.

Flimsy little slut.
>>
>>1904653
>not watching the series for AAA supporting cast
>>
>>1904661
Why the hell would you stop liking her because of that scene?
My problem with Mirei is that she has almost no personality at all. Don't dislike her, though.
>>
>/u/ discussing 'that scene' in a civil manner
>/a/ sperging out screaming HETSHIT everywhere
>>
>>1904670
Yep, dat Ootsubo Rumi this episode.
>>
>>1904670
I want to hear J seducing Rain in Isuke's voice.
>>
>>1904653
She's a 16 year old girl who always dreamt of being saved by a 'prince'. Then she's suddenly thrown into an unknown situation and her life into chaos, so of course she's going to latch onto something that resembles her dream. Its could be her way of coping with the situation, her escape from reality. And the whole hurt that she's obsessing over a 'male' - its not really surprising. It's not uncommon for people not to know their sexual orientation at that age, especially as dating the opposite sex is considered the norm.

This will be a development period for her character. If Mamori had just fallen for Mirei then that would have been shallow. Their relationship needs opposition and challenges to fully grow.
>>
Mamori has all the right to fall for Akira.
She barely knows Mirei since she is so autistic she can't talk for more than a minute and they have been together for a few days.
Also, even Mirei still actively remembers Momoka.
That doesn't mean Mirei and Mamori won't develop a relationship in future episodes though.
>>
>>1904690
Not to mention that as much as it hurts me to say it, Mamori has shown signs of being het in the past. That's the thing with shows wheremales do exist. Of course, she will soon realize her love for another girl.
This is also just a crush that will just vanish after a while. Mirei and Mamori WILL end up together.
>>
>>1904690
That doesn't make her less annoying, sorry.
The show is ridiculous already, so why would they try to be realistic in this point, anyway?
Also, Mirei didn't even cared, so I kinda doubt it will end with more than friendship. And Mamori lusting after Akira will probably be the status quo, even after finding out that she's a female.
>>
>>1904695
>Not to mention that as much as it hurts me to say it, Mamori has shown signs of being het in the past

Well yeah, she's twice complained about why girls are making out with her
>why is my Prince a girl
>but we're both girls
>>
>>1904679
The bigger the board, the louder the assholes.

But yeah. I'm watching for the side characters, anyway. I find Mirei and Mamori rather dull, so they could both fuck off to have separate het romances, and so long as Charlotte stayed her crazy sadistic harem master self, Kasumi stayed sweet to her loli, and Lady Lady stayed awesomely lezzy, I'd be happy.

(Not that I find that scenario likely, and I would prefer they work their shit out and become an adorable loving couple, but I'm not THAT invested.)
>>
>>1904699
>Also, Mirei didn't even cared
I'm not confident that this show will actually have a good ending, but Mirei was really clearly devastated.
>>
>>1904690
>If Mamori had just fallen for Mirei then that would have been shallow.
You know, almost every yuri manga, anime, vns are like that and no one saying these are shallow.
>>
>>1904701
I agree there, Mirei is fucking dull. Not helped by the fuck she's a autist who barely speaks
>>
>>1904699
>Also, Mirei didn't even cared
Did we watch the same episode?
Are you forgetting all those close ups of Mirei when Tokonome was talking about Akira?
>>
>>1904703
What? She was smiling when Mamori was fantasizing about Akira. The only reaction she had was saying the view was a nightmare. But it was clearly a joke because she thought it was stupid, not her being jealous.

Mirei reaction was more like: "Good, she's happy now". If she really loved Mamori, she should feel bad about the whole thing.
>>
>>1904707
The ones she was inexpressive or the ones she was smiling?
She either didn't care or actually was happy with it.
>>
>>1904712
>The ones she was inexpressive
She is always inexpressive and it's obvious she cares for Mamori.
She was happy Mamori was being upbeat instead of crying in her bed like the other night.
>>
>>1904708
She was upset about the posters, then in the hot springs she was upset about Mamori and Torino's obsession. And trying to be happy that Mamori was happy instead of crying her eyes out like she was just a night or two before is fully indicative of her love.

There are a ton of things worth complaining about, but Mirei's attitude isn't one of them.
>>
>>1904712
Dunno, she looked pretty sad in the bath.
>>
>>1904716
>There are a ton of things worth complaining about
There aren't really that many things to complain about honestly.
>>
>>1904705
If the MC had been dreaming and setting herself up for a male character and then suddenly falling for a new female character she doesn't know (and really, hadn't considered the poissibility of dating a female) than its definitely shallow. Unfortunately a lot of Yuri manga etc are shallow but we tend to over look it cause its cute and whatnot and offers instant gratification.
>>
>>1904719
Not like the way they made it is less shallow with the way the direct it. So why not make the best kind of shallow?

Again, writing isn't the strong point in this show, anyway.
>>
>>1904721
You've got to be blind if you think character writing in this show is weak. Plot writing can't be judged before the series end.
>>
I wonder what Mamori thinks of Mirei now. If she's not her prince then who? Friend? Roommate? Just another Liberator?
>>
>>1904724
Her cute kouhai.
>>
>>1904724
"that annoying girl that keeps kissing me even though i hate it"
>>
>>1904724
That autist you just can't get rid of.
>>
>If they did, they wouldn't be watching this yuri show. Show is garbage now.

is it?
>>
>>1904726
>>1904727
>>1904728
An acquaintance level, huh? Well, next step is friendship, I guess.
>>
>>1904721
I think they're trying to at least provide something of a story and character development amongst the fanservice.

I've enjoyed what I've seen so far (minus the mental visualization rape, that was gross), so I'm gonna stick with it and cast judgement once it's done.
>>
>>1904730
How could they be anything but acquaintances when they've known each other for two days?
>>
>>1904729
If any more episodes are as bad as this one, then yes.

If this episode was just a really bad one-off and the rest of the episodes are like 1-3, then no.

I'm leaning towards the former because they still have war rape flashbacks to show.
>>
>>1904733
This episode was great though.
30 seconds out of a 24 minute ep aren't enough to consider it bad. There were so many other great moments this week.
>>
>>1904732
Mamori looks like that kindhearted archetype who claims friends really fast.
>>
Well, just remind something.
Mamori's crush on Akira will be the topic on a special episode from the BDs.
Usually they only make those episodes with status quo things, since it wouldn't make sense if the topic had changed already.

So...yeah...
>>
>>1904735
The episode was more bad than good. Lady Lady and Charlotte bath are the only good parts which is only about 1/4 of the episode.
>>
>>1904737
Mirei saved her multiple times, of course she would be kind to her. It's the nice thing to do.
That still doesn't mean they are friends and thanks to Mirei's autistic behaviour she knows next to nothing about her.
>>
>>1904738
Where do you got this? I didn't know they already reveal what will be in the specials.
>>
>>1904735
The smallest hint of het, even non-consensual het, will set /u/ raging.

I agree, though, those 30 seconds were the only part that ruined the episode for me. I do hope they won't repeat it.
>>
So assuming the next episode is going to be about Hibiki, what are your expectations?

other than a possible loli scene
>>
>>1904745
The title is 'Giant Girl, Little Heart'. Obviously its about Mirei.
>>
File: 1421902975960.png (312KB, 500x624px) Image search: [Google]
1421902975960.png
312KB, 500x624px
To be frank, this has pushed me over the edge and caused me to completely give up on new yuri anime.

I will not be fooled anymore.
>>
>>1904745
The episode title "giant girl, little heart" is either showing how Mirei's past has broken her heart or the reveal that shows Akira is a woman and also is genuinely bad under the mask.
>>
>>1904745
I'm hoping for Akira's tits reveal and Momoka for the 4th time already.
>>
>>1904746
welp

I thought it was 'Little girl, Giant heart'
>>
>>1904747
At least we can blame low sales on het now.
It's already worse than last week after this episode.
>>
>>1904751
I don't even have that much hope. I'm alone. Nobody else cares. Sales wont be affected.
>>
>>1904747
That's also part of what bothers me.

I should have known better by this point. I hate myself for letting myself get tricked again.
>>
>>1904751
It's disappointing to think that the producers will probably think that it's the yuri content that made it fail and not the fact that they fucked it up with het.
>>
>>1904754
Subtext shows are fine.
They usually won't care about guys there.
But when they put something like kisses in it, they always need something to show: "look, these girls aren't really that lesbian!".
>>
>>1904755
If they're stupid.
Sales were fine last week.
But well...they usually are stupid.
>>
>>1904751
That applies to 90% of the shows airing now. Its normal for them to slowly dropped rank after initial solicitation. They actually start climbing back up last night.
>>
So the show is het now? I'm honestly confused on how this happened
>>
>>1904770
>So the show is het now?
If you are retarded and overly sensitive maybe.
>>
>>1904770
You wouldn't be confused if you watched the show. Neesan its better to form your own opinion by watching it. If you don't like what you see you can just ignore it and move on.
>>
>>1904732
When you literally see the other person as your prince charming in a dream (one that is not artificially induced, mind you), that should tell you something.
It's just really aggravating how quick Mamori was to completely forget/dismiss that.
>>
>>1904770
It's not a "het show" but it's not a "yuri show" anymore either.

It's just a generic ecchi show with some het and some yuri.
>>
>>1904776
She is a normal girl, not a trained soldier like Mirei or an experieced extar like the rest of the island.
Girls do get crushes quickly and are even more quick to replace it with a new one.
>>
>>1904779
And that's all it is, a crush. Mamori will get over it.
>>
>>1904778
That's what it always was, anyway.
>>
>>1904776
For virgins, it takes a while for them to realise who their real loves are. Usually why first love fails. But I hope Mirei gate-crashes Mamori's wedding with Akira in the future.
>>
>>1904770
Ecchi show with yuri fanservice as main theme of it.

I'm just afraid that to balance the yuri fanservice the people behind the show decided from now on to add other elements to it; Senran Kagura fanservice moments and QB specials should warn us what route they can follow.
>>
>>1904778
>some het
>>
Senran Kagura had male characters?
>>
>>1904783
That's not what it was marketed as and it's not what it was for the first 3 episodes. Obviously people in the production team knew what was going to be in the show, but that's not how they chose to present the show to the audience.
>>
>>1904785
Being afraid of fanservice is silly. Both QB and Senran Kagura have strong characters writing, its why I love them so much. Its not like the fanservice have any plot importance anyway.
>>
>>1904785
SK doesn't go beyong some silly sexual innuendo with their het. At least it has not rape fetish (although there's chikan-fetish, what is similar...but entirely optional).
Also, the only crush on male aren't as shallow and annoying as Mamori is being. In fact, the shallow crush Homura had on a male in the past is show as a bad thing fast.

Never watched QB, though.
>>
>>1904784
I'd be OK if that's the route they took. Considering all the promotional art it'd be horribly surprising if Mamori didn't end up with Mirei. Something would seriously need to be wrong with the creators if they didn't end up in a relationship. That or they use the cute couple look to draw viewers in and then change it.
>>
>>1904793
Because all those eroge with girls hugging each other on the cover have yuri ends, right?
>>
>>1904794
They don't?
>>
>>1904792
Regarding QB he's talking about the Vanquished Queens books/OVAs which came way after the actual series which are basically "what if bad ends", most (but not all) of which involve sexual subjugation by one or more men. They're also generally hated by the QB fanbase so I don't know why they'd think it was a good idea to repeat them now.
>>
>>1904797
Most harem promotional art are girls grabbing other girls.
Most of them have no yuri at all in the original source.
>>
File: SubaHibi.jpg (216KB, 651x343px) Image search: [Google]
SubaHibi.jpg
216KB, 651x343px
>>1904794
You just have to try really hard for those endings.
>>
>>1904801
I was being sarcastic, anon. But yeah, you can't really tell the difference between some legit yuri and het with these covers.
>>
>>1904801
Not to mention promotional art from magazines of absolutely ANY show ever where the girls are being overly friendly with each other.
>>
>>1904805
>>1904807
They just have to gaze into each other's eyes.
>>
>>1904794
But not all of them end in het.

I dont get why people are sure this show is going to end in het after only 4 episodes. Given how quickly the attitude changed it can very quickly change again.
>>
>>1904809
>I dont get why people are sure this show is going to end in het after only 4 episodes.
No one is afraid of that, it's obvious it wil lend in Mirei/Mamori as a pair, thing is we might get more annoying fanservice type we don't like here in the middle before that.
>>
>>1904809
I don't think anyone thinks it's going to have a hetero ending.

Just that we don't want to watch a show full of hetero rape.
>>
>>1904809
It won't end in het, but it won't end in yuri either.
>>
>>1904813
Now this is new. Please elaborate.
>>
>>1904816
Yuri is romance. There are yet to be any romantic connections between MCs and only 8 eps left. Has QB or SK ended in yuri?
>>
>>1904817
>only
That's plenty
>>
>>1904812
>hetero rape

Now that I get. The only time I can think of a reason they would bring it up again is to cover Mirei's past (since she lived hell), but I really hope she'll explain it rather having it shown. Honestly, I hope they won't bother with anymore of it.

>>1904817
>only 8 episodes left

We're only 4 episodes in. At the pace its going there's plenty of time for some to develop.
>>
>>1904817
Neesan pls.
>>
When are you going to learn to abandon hope and be one with the dark?
>>
>>1904827
Never. Endlessly positive is my only redeeming quality.
>>
>>1904825
I'll maybe have to approach this like other things - no expectations at all. It prevents disappointment.
>>
The reaction was pretty bad at first but I think /u/ is getting much more civil now. Although I still don't know what to feel about this show anymore. The director is obviously a short ugly boob-obsessed man-child who probably only cares about others like himself and he had already proven himself to do so before. I'm not certain if any het rape is ever going to occur again but I don't see any reason why it wouldn't either. Would it be a bad idea to stick with this show or maybe would it be a better idea to forget about it and read more mangas instead?
>>
>>1904830
It also prevents you from fully enjoying something and being excited for it.

Abandon hope and be one with the dark.
>>
>>1904831
/u/ is in denial and trying to say everything will be ok. It's plain to see that this series will not hold a prestigious position in the annals of yuri.
>>
>>1904831
Whatever made you feel better anon. You're free after all.
>>
>>1904831
I think the best idea is to forget about this show until it's finished and then ask how it went. I hope I can force myself to do it.
>>
>>1904832
Well now I'm torn. I want to see Mamori/Mirei and enjoy it, but the thought of being disappointed...help me /u/!
>>
>>1904842
This is the future you chose.
Think twice before getting invested in literally anything- ever again.
>>
>>1904842
(Wo)man up and make your own decision.
>>
>>1904846
I played LiS once already, my heart isn't ready for such a decision.
>>
>>1904849
Wiat LiS ends badly?
>>
>>1904817
>Yuri is romance
Yuri is girls doing gay shit without a boy in the mix, whether the gay shit is a candle lit dinner while they reaffirm their best friend-ness or rimming each other in a public bathroom and then never meeting again. Or making each other come so they turn into a badass sword.
>>
>>1904856
>without a boy in the mix

This is exactly the problem with finding a good definition for yuri. That statement implies that a love tringle involving two girls and a guy wouldn't be yuri even if the two girls get more screentime and win in the end.

Plus, ass-licking is pretty romantic in itself.
>>
>>1904861
That's more a problem that there isn't a good term for bisexual stuff, rather than a problem with defining yuri.
>>
>>1904861

That statement is wrong and stupid.
>>
>>1904856
Candle lit dinner is already dating territory, if they say they're best friends at that point it means the author fucked up.
>>
>>1904866
Exercise discussion, not dismission.
>>
>>1904867
Welcome to yuri.

>>1904861
The yuri part would be them getting together without a boy in the end, it just also contains het.
>>
I was cool with Akira back when I assumed that nobody would be fooled.

Now that everyone is both fooled and craving for what the believe to be cock, I just don't have any words.

Who thought this would be a good idea in what I thought was meant to be yuri anime?
>>
>>1904880
>I assumed that nobody would be fooled
Well that was silly.
>>
>>1904881
I thought she was just a token pandering character like Meifon

I thought a lot of things
>>
>>1904880
Only Mamori is craving
>>
>>1904884
Every nameless girl on the island is craving

Scratch that. I was cool with the nameless masses craving governor cock, then they went and fucked with Virgin.
>>
>>1904883
But even Meifon isn't a token pandering character. There's only been that one scene so far when she was breaking Mirei out of prison and other than that she's been a proper character. The show takes its characterisation pretty seriously.
>>
>>1904889
Meifon never taking her eyes off the road even when she's bullying Mamori while driving her truck is my favorite Meifon moment.
>>
>>1904907
Meifon is a responsible driver.
>>
>>1904792
The shallow crush Mamori has on Akira in the present is shown as a bad thing, currently.
>>
>>1904880
Is this your first yuri? It's a common trope of the genre.

Do I have to post this in every thread?
>>
>>1904981
Yes.
>>
honestly this episode was fine. Mamori's crush on Akira is quite annoying but seeing as this is only episode 4, and that it is not really shown as a good/long-running thing, i'm not too worried about it. especially since, like others have said, Mamori is still clinging on to that "prince charming" ideal and denying her attraction to women/Mirei, in addition to Akira having a 99.9999999% chance of being a woman. the Momoka/Mirei/Mamori thing will kick in in no time i'm sure of that.

on the other hand, the sandmen illusion scene was very disturbing, but it serves its purpose to terrify viewers (unless the directors also planned on something else with it, which i'm not surprised considering the genre). i'd like to believe that the liquid on Mirei's legs was sweat (10 second of forced foreplay couldn't possibly result in something like that) though i am concerned about more "ecchi" forced scenes involving men, faceless or not, because of the war thing. i will continue to watch this series but of course with caution because i hate anything forced, especially with men in it. still have hopes for the series, but never much expectation for any show because as a yuri lover, it's always better to have little expectations.
>>
Well, it's not like Mirei is the loyal type either.
>>
>>1905016
This is the correct opinion.
>>
File: mpv-shot0017.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0017.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
>>1905019
Ouch.
>>
>>1905019
How?
>>
>>1905051
Not Miku was her first.

Then this episode had her wield Lady Rain.

She's younger than Mamori and already she's had three partners. What a floozy!
>>
>>1905061
Mirei harem anyone?
>>
File: 53339345_p0.jpg (168KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
53339345_p0.jpg
168KB, 600x849px
>>
File: 53339345_p1.jpg (184KB, 600x842px) Image search: [Google]
53339345_p1.jpg
184KB, 600x842px
>>1905109
>>
File: 53339345_p2.jpg (167KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
53339345_p2.jpg
167KB, 600x848px
>>1905111
>>
>>1905109
>>1905111
>>1905113
Not valid anymore. Mamori a slut. A SLUT!
>>
>>1905220
I'm sure Mirei wouldn't appreciate you saying that about her waifu.
>>
File: you talking shit about my waifu.jpg (498KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
you talking shit about my waifu.jpg
498KB, 1280x720px
>>1905220
>>1905224
>>
File: totes male.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
totes male.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
>>1905224
>>1905230
But she masturbates to this handsome totally male man.
>>
File: honestly.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
honestly.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
Swap color palette. Same person.
>>
File: 1445711296914.jpg (463KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1445711296914.jpg
463KB, 1280x720px
>>1905232
>>
Sorry to ask, but did fanart quality take a hit due to the last episode or was it all fear mongering?
>>
File: 53337648_p0.jpg (992KB, 900x2100px) Image search: [Google]
53337648_p0.jpg
992KB, 900x2100px
>>1905242
Fear mongering.

Unless you count fanart of Lady J masturbating as bad, I guess
>>
>>1905236
What a rugged and masculine visage. Truly a shining beacon of manliness.
>>
>>1905237
cute!
>>
>>1905236
That would be a neat twist. If Mamori's crush on Akira is a byproduct of her blooming feelings for Mirei
>>
File: 1445144972417.jpg (35KB, 517x522px) Image search: [Google]
1445144972417.jpg
35KB, 517x522px
>>1905248
Why is there more art of Lady J solo than of Lady Lady?

At least make the implication that Rain is going to give it to her at least
>>
File: 1445780941713.jpg (102KB, 756x890px) Image search: [Google]
1445780941713.jpg
102KB, 756x890px
>>1905259
I guess Bikers dykes aren't a popular archetype with the nips
>>
>>1905263
Nips have shit taste.

Loved when Rain said that she and Lady J have a stronger bond. OTP material right there.
>>
>>1905258
More like, how in the fuck can Mamori think that's a dude. Soft facial features, in some scenes it looks like he has (binded) tits, feminine voice.

Are they all retarded?
>>
>>1905268
Delusion is a powerful thing anon
>>
I laughed at first when someone said Akira was a false flag and is actually a dude, but... now m paranoia wont leave me. This is just what I'd expect from the show that made Mirei 15.
>>
File: manly mcman.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
manly mcman.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
>>1905270
It's the worst attempt at a reverse trap I've ever seen.
>>
>>1905109
>>1905111
>>1905113
Translation please. This is exactly what I wanted for the show, Mamori protecting Mirei.
>>
>>1905268
Since when males have waist, a tiny girly waist....
>>
>>1905282
Nah nee-chan. Take Cross Ange, Tusk was clearly a man. Here we basically have a woman with short hair, with a binder and dressed like prince.

They didn't even bother to change the design from the other female character. See this >>1905236
>>
>>1905282
The other men who were in the show before looked manly, so I'm taking that as a positive sign.
>>
>>1905287
He's clearly wearing a corset, silly.
>>
What if the day Akira is revealed to be a she all the girls who are wet for "him" realize that girls can be attractive too and accept their inner lesbian?

I think this is Akira's ultimate plan
>>
>>1905298
For now I take it they're all clinically retarded.
>>
>>1905301
Seems to be common among lesbians
>>
>>1905236
look at that manly bastard
>>
>>1905236
You know you failed as a reverse trap when the girl who's beside you looks more manly than you
>>
There is so much pressure on the next episode.

Hope lives or dies with it.
>>
>>1905287
THE PARAGON OF
M A N L I N E S S
>>
File: ALPHA MALE.jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ALPHA MALE.jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
>>1905327
Truly.
>>
>>1905321
At least it has some easy ways to redeem itself like some Lady Lady action or bringing in Momoka.
>>
>>1905230
Meifon looks like she just shot Marvin in the face.
>>
File: evil miku.jpg (61KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
evil miku.jpg
61KB, 1280x720px
I can't wait.
>>
>>1905337
I'll eat both my shoes if that's a man.
>>
What if Evil Miku is a total bitch, and try to kill Mamori?
>>
>>1905352
Good.
>>
>>1905352
>notMiku has been labeled as a Chaotic-Evil character
>finding out that your ex-lover has given you for dead and found a new girl to protect

Nah you think so?
>>
>>1905268
i'm leaning towards the theory that Akira has some sort of hypnotizing power on the girls. "he" seems like the classic nice-looking villain. or at least, a very shady person.
>>
>>1905337
THOSE FUCKING LIPS. THEY'RE NOT EVEN TRYING.
>>
Is it still a faceless het gangrape if the faceless het gangrapist is just an aspect of an entirely female person?

Is it a het sex if my girlfriend's strap-on is made by male underpaid Chinese factory slaves?

Food for thought straight outta Aristotle's ramblings, here.
>>
>>1905321
I hope it disappoints the shitposters so they leave
>>
>>1905366

Speaking of which
>>
>>1905337
>if Akira-sama start wearing skirts we riot
>>
Everytime I look at Akira its like he has a tiny bit of bump on his chest hmmmmm
>>
>>1905400
Those are just his MANLY pectorals, I'm sure.
>>
>>1905352
I'll be cheering on her, then.
>>
Ep 4 was a total headache. I wanna convinced myself no. 4 is a bad sign for asian people that was why they made that ep. a total disaster lol
>>
>>1905242
Most fanartists are women and the few male fanartists only post creepy porn or badly drawn pics on pixiv. Unless a show develope a solid female fanbase, the fanarts are few and mediocre
>>
>>1905298
Nips actually believe there's nothing gay on a woman fawning over a reverse trap. See takarazuka
>>
>>1905473
I can tell why Hayao Miyazaki hates otakus so much.
>>
File: CSvkcezUAAAt7CT.png (129KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
CSvkcezUAAAt7CT.png
129KB, 600x450px
>>
https://akiba-souken.com/anime/vote/v_171/

Cool I guess?
>>
>>1905301
Akira couldn't tell who Meifon was without her ridiculous fake breasts in, so it stands to reason that maybe they are all just really dumb.
>>
>>1905350
Tell me she'll appear next episode. I need her to try to steal Mirei. And make Mamori's life miserable.
>>
File: Not Miku.jpg (112KB, 790x790px) Image search: [Google]
Not Miku.jpg
112KB, 790x790px
>>1905563
Seems that will be the case
>>
>>1905565
Damn, I love her chara-design. I just want several scenes with her and Merei "making up".
>>
>>1905563
I want to see her masturbate to her onee-sama like Elina from QB.
>>
>>1905565
How did she ended up being from an innocent pure girl to a satan?
>>
>>1905600
She might have always been a bitch to everyone but Mirei.
>>
>>1905568
>Elina from QB
Unrelated to VD but I somehow forgot all about how she wanted to fuck her sister.
>>
File: elina-motorboat.gif (174KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
elina-motorboat.gif
174KB, 320x180px
>>1905608
A lot of people don't like her, but being a lesbian siscon makes her alright in my books.
>>
>>1905556
I'm fine with the knowledge that only Lady Lady seem right in the head.
>>
So I finally watched the last episode and I thought that it's nothing close to being as bad as some people are saying it was.

Okay, the sandman part is quite cringy, but I don't have much of a problem with Mamori crushing on McMann. It's just a phase after all.
>>
>>1905461
>lol
>>
>>1903774
DUDE, Right?! Holy shit, I feel like I'm being pandered to specifically here, I love "royalty" class pink haired girls with inverted nipples and lo-and-fucking-behold.
>>
File: 53351274_p0.jpg (120KB, 345x679px) Image search: [Google]
53351274_p0.jpg
120KB, 345x679px
Cute
>>
File: 1412104974482.gif (329KB, 140x160px) Image search: [Google]
1412104974482.gif
329KB, 140x160px
>>1903641
>Meifon cares enough for Torino that she gave her supplies for nothing.
>gave her supplies
>for fucking nothing

Welp, suppose it's already a thing.
>>
File: mpv-shot0052.jpg (110KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0052.jpg
110KB, 1280x720px
>>1905715
Look at this blush, she's obviously in love with Akira.
>>
>>1905717
Torino also seems to like Akira at least a bit.
>>
>>1905568
Wouldn't be surprised if Momoka is older than Mirei. She's still free to masturbate to her though.
>>
>>1905701
One of my burning desires for the show was to see inverted nipples. Imagine my surprise when the wonderful onee-sama with her harem and pimpmobile got them.

Of course, they added the one thing i didnt want to see - men.
>>
>>1905731
>Of course, they added the one thing i didnt want to see - men

Can't people stop fucking overreacting now? It's been two days already.
>>
>>1905731
I don't understand. How can her nipples stay inverted if she's got so many girls in her harem?
>>
Good too see Mamori's VA keeps being excited about the series.
>>
File: 53356813_p0.jpg (295KB, 595x782px) Image search: [Google]
53356813_p0.jpg
295KB, 595x782px
CUTE!
>>
>>1905719
I'm sure Torino knows the "truth" about McMan, though.
>>
>>1905777
Lady Lady and Torino know for sure.
>>
File: 53358294_p5.png (588KB, 1075x1518px) Image search: [Google]
53358294_p5.png
588KB, 1075x1518px
Best couple fanart
http://touch.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=53358294
>>
>>1905863
I'm sorry but I'm in the Akira/Torino camp now.
>>
File: 1445705119201.jpg (103KB, 455x449px) Image search: [Google]
1445705119201.jpg
103KB, 455x449px
>>1905869
>Akira/Torino

It's okay, I'll collect your tears once your ship sinks like a rock
>>
File: CS0bjNHWEAAFXMC.png (317KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
CS0bjNHWEAAFXMC.png
317KB, 800x600px
>>
File: apocalypse akira.webm (2MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
apocalypse akira.webm
2MB, 852x480px
Have some suffering
>>
>>1905863
>tiny loli hands working big oneesan vagina
Too lewd and cute
>>
>>1905863
>couple that's not even shown in the show yet gets 10 pages of lewd
>lady lady still have nothing
>>
>>1905894
Hasn't Mirei suffered enough? What did she do to deserve such torment?
>>
>>1906098
What if Akira is Mirei's long-lost sister?
>>
>>1906109
Well she needs to go steal someone else's girlfriend then.
>>
>>1905894
>that one poster leaning on the railing

I lost my shit.
>>
>>1905894
You can pinpoint the exact moment her heart breaks in half.
>>
>>1905894
This was really funny. Mirei's face especially.
>>
>>1905956
Unacceptable.
>>
>>1906140
The episode, bar 34 seconds, was really good.
>>
File: 1428024418195.jpg (59KB, 1920x1088px) Image search: [Google]
1428024418195.jpg
59KB, 1920x1088px
>>1905894
It's going to be sooooooo good to see virgin delusions being crushed and accept that she craves the V
>>
>>1906150
Would be better if she loses the Mireibowl to Momoka in the process.
>>
>>1905863
Meifon needs more screen time in later episodes and I wish Meifon x Torino becomes a thing.
>>
Finished watching the latest episode. Is it wrong that I feel that despite all the wank, this was the gayest episode yet? I mean, just look at all the Lady Lady moments, Charlotte's harem and also how cute Kasumi acts with her partner. Oh, and the part where a bunch of girls made out with each other at the same time.
>>
>>1906191
Not at all, people are just overreacting about a tiny portion of the episode, which I also think just supports how gay - and awesome - Mirei is.
>>
>>1906198
As someone on /u/ you should know it's entirely fair that people are worried about the content of future episodes.

You can call it an overreaction when and if the show finishes without doing it again.
>>
>>1906204
Worry is not the same as throwing your toys out of the pram and declaring that everything is ruined because of hetshit and we've all been betrayed, and also shitting up the threads for people who are still interested in and enjoying the show.
>>
>>1906213
That's just /a/ though.
>>
>>1906216
Anon did say all the wank though.
>>
>>1906191
I agree totally.

Sadly, the animation took a dive and there were a lot of QUALITY moments
>>
>>1906222
I don't mind them blowing their budget as long they do it in yuri scenes
>>
Newest radio show is live. Any chance someone can tell us the important stuff?
>>
File: 4th radio.jpg (30KB, 400x268px) Image search: [Google]
4th radio.jpg
30KB, 400x268px
>>
File: 53362445_p1.jpg (1MB, 999x1382px) Image search: [Google]
53362445_p1.jpg
1MB, 999x1382px
>>
File: CS3JqI5UkAA-b_a.jpg (81KB, 571x650px) Image search: [Google]
CS3JqI5UkAA-b_a.jpg
81KB, 571x650px
>>
File: CS3X4l_UYAAmV18.png (93KB, 386x487px) Image search: [Google]
CS3X4l_UYAAmV18.png
93KB, 386x487px
>>
File: torino.jpg (49KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
torino.jpg
49KB, 1280x720px
>torino

I can't be the only one who was DIAMONDS, right?
>>
>>1906222
The funny thing is that the episode was made in Japan and was full of QUALITY, meanwhile episodes 2 and 3 were made in S. Korea and were okay. Good job, Arms.
>>
>>1906347
Well to balance it at least this episode have two scenes with much better animation than ep 1-3 combined. Lady Lady hogs all of the animation. Sasuga best characters.
>>
>>1906243
I'm the anon that usually report the radio show. Sorry but I haven't listened to radio yet. Matsuki Miyu's passing took a toll on me. I will try to post it today but no promises. If anyone wanted to do it then please do so, I wont mind.
>>
>>1906307
Nope!
>>
>>1905473
>>1905476
>complaining about "creepy porn"
>for an ecchi series that basically starts with one of the girls in the main couple molesting the other
Are you even listening to yourself?

Also, there are plenty of good male & female artists on Pixiv.
>>
>>1905109
>Mamori: I never imagined that I would get so incredibly tired.
>Mamori: And the size of hands is different too
>Mamori: Wow
>Mamori: See, they really are big
>Mamori: I wonder if they are bigger than men's?
>>
>>1905111
>Mamori: Please, let me braid your hair
>text: Jealousy
>text --> Got tired
>sfx: huff, puff, huff, puff
>Mamori: ... I'm sorry
>sfx: puff, huff, puff
>Mirei: No...
>>
>>1905113
>Mirei: Good night
>Mirei: Stop looking at me with those eyes
>Mirei: ...ah, but isn't it
>Mirei: I'm reaping what I sow?
>>
>>1904664
>Mamori: Stupid Mirei, stupid Mirei, stupid Mirei...
>>
At opening talk Iguchi asked Izawa about her last year New Year Resolution and whether she completes it or not. Izawa said close but not quite because her resolution is to have 10 roles in this year, including the nameless mob character. So far she only voices 7. Iguchi's resolution is to get a driving license, it has been her resolution for past 2 years. She then jokingly promote the driving school she goes to by saying 'that they have beautiful ladies as your driving instructor'. Actually in another anime radio she also talked about her driving school, she said her instructor said that she always made funny face when she concentrate on driving.

After the opening they started with looking back on ep 4. They comment on how fast it is for Mamori to become Akira's rabid fan. When Mamori goes full fangirl mode Izawa said she feels same way with Mirei, 'Mamori how could you'. Iguchi said that while Mirei's jealous of Akira she was more like 'is she for real?'. Guess she was more surprised than jealous. Then Iguchi asked Izawa whether she have experience being such rabid fans like Mamori. Izawa said she's to shy to do something like putting her idol poster in her room, but her Mother have clear file of Hanyu Yuzuru, Japanese Olympic Gold Medalist for Men's singles in figure skating.

cont.-
>>
>>1905539
>Mamori: Mirei-san <3
>sfx over Mirei: nervous, nervous, nervous
>>
>>1906476
I fucked up before.

-cont.
Mail time, first one talked about how there's so many women with nice body in this show but then remembers that Kubo Yurika, Meifon's VA, is also a gravure model and said that it was very useful as reference. Both Izawa and Iguchi went silent for few second before iguchi answered with a thank you and then both the writer and Izawa broke out laughing. This guy is basically said he wished 3D women are as stylish as 2D women in VD but then reminded himself that Yurika Kubo is actually hot enough to compete with 2D. Iguchi and Izawa then proceed to talked about how nice Yurika's style is and how she can looks good no matter what she wore. Note: 'stylish' here means hot. They said because the episode recording were done in summer many of the VAs came to studio wearing fashionable clothes that exposed lots of skin. They said Kasumi's VA, Tazawa Masumi always wore fashionable clothes when they met for recording. Iguchi said Tazawa's skirt were so short she thought maybe she could see her panties. She didn't see them though, if she did she said she would have told Tazawa.

They didn't talked much about VD in this week radio, mainly because Iguchi keep talking about Tokimeki Memorial 2's Kasumi, Slam Dunk and Saiyuki. Izawa said she don't know much about them which trigger Iguchi's nerd switch. Izawa know Slam Dunk because her middle school teacher like to quote the manga but doesn't know anything about it other than that. She didn't play Tokimeki Memorial and know nothing about Saiyuki and thought Iguchi talked about Journey to the West story instead of the anime. Reminder that Izawa is 21 and Iguchi is 27. This began when the second mail asked then what type of 2D girls they like. Iguchi said Kasumi from Tokimeki. Izawa's favorite type is cute type like Hanazono Hikari from Special A, she love Special A so much it inspire her to be a seiyuu. Izawa also like cute type girls like Mamori.

cont.-
>>
>>1906480
-cont.

I don't know how they get to Slam Dunk and Saiyuki from a question about girls.

BD info, first BD will have audio commentary from Iguchi, Izawa, Director Kaneko and Big Boobs producer Takaki. They will talked about the nitty gritty details about boobs and other supposedly forbidden topics.

That's it.
>>
>>1906476
>>1906480
>>1906482

Very interesting the bit about Akira and Mamori and well, I got to know more about Iguchi and Izawa's live that what I'd asked but is good to see them being so enthusiastic about everything.

Thank you so much for this!
>>
so is this it will /u/ remain divided on the status of this series being shit or not like with Yuri Kuma?
>>
>>1906534
Despite what the sticky may lead you to believe, /u/ doesn't really agree on anything.
>>
>>1906534
Yuri Kuma is bad because the main couple has no chemistry. Let's hope they do it well in this show.
>>
File: Fuck off Akira.jpg (194KB, 999x1099px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck off Akira.jpg
194KB, 999x1099px
>>
>>1906545
I'm not sure if that's Mirei or a male
>>
>>1906546
It's Mirei

https://twitter.com/tadanoraiugi/status/661599449727111169
>>
>>1906458
>>1906460
The translation for these two pics should be reversed, I'm pretty sure. But thank you!
>>
>>1906476
>she was more like 'is she for real?'
Good stuff. That was pretty much summed up in her dumbfoudned reaction.
>>1906480
>Iguchi's favorite isn't Hibiki
how could you ;_;
>>
File: 1446581624433.png (707KB, 850x765px) Image search: [Google]
1446581624433.png
707KB, 850x765px
>>
File: CS5OTj7UYAA7i6A.png (353KB, 590x566px) Image search: [Google]
CS5OTj7UYAA7i6A.png
353KB, 590x566px
>>
File: 1446567019453.png (191KB, 495x703px) Image search: [Google]
1446567019453.png
191KB, 495x703px
>>
File: 1446567082834.png (290KB, 494x594px) Image search: [Google]
1446567082834.png
290KB, 494x594px
I'm pleasantly surprised at the huge amount of cute fanart Mamori and Mirei are getting
>>
>>1906640
fanart is ruined they said
yuri prevails
>>
>>1906647
Shut up.
>>
>>1906647
Don't you dare fucking jinx us
>>
So one of the reasons why so many females draw fanart of this show its because they want Mirei to fuck them?
>>
File: 1444132086724.png (1MB, 635x903px) Image search: [Google]
1444132086724.png
1MB, 635x903px
>>1906683
Wouldn't you want it too?
>>
>>1906686
bwuh
>>
>>1906683
There aren't many fanarts on pixiv. Those females are probably really hardcore yurifags, the nip equivalent to /u/
>>
>>1906974
Define many. Nobody in the right mind compares Yuri fanart to the number of hetero/general anything. The right way is to compare the number of Yuri works between each other with shows of similar popularity (Like, don't be daft and compare a niche show to something the size of Madoka/Love Live.).

And it really isn't more or less.
>>
File: 1st reception.jpg (38KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1st reception.jpg
38KB, 600x338px
So according to Nico Nico, episode 1 was the least liked by the nips and episode 3 the most
>>
File: 2nd reception.jpg (40KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
2nd reception.jpg
40KB, 600x338px
>>1907036
>>
File: 3rd reception.jpg (49KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
3rd reception.jpg
49KB, 600x338px
>>1907038
>>
File: 4th reception.jpg (50KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
4th reception.jpg
50KB, 600x338px
>>1907039
>>
>>1907036
/a/ said this could indicate that people who liked the show kept watching it, and those who didn't stopped. I don't know how anyone wouldn't like the first episode though.
>>
>>1907041
A reasonable conclusion but so far this is one of few way to gauge the nips' thoughts on the series
>>
>>1907036
Guess the characters is the main draw for them too.
>>
I'm incredibly excited for NotMiku to appear. I hope she spends the rest of the show trying to fuck Mirei (eventually proving that she knows all the right buttons to push) and making Mamori jealous.
>>
>>1907052
>I hope she spends the rest of the show fucking Mirei (eventually proving that she knows all the right buttons to push) and making Mamori jealous.
Fixed for you. I can't wait for her to appear too, she seems pretty great. Don't ruin her, Kaneko.
>>
I preordered the figures of Mamori and Mirei without seeing the show. After seeing the first 4 episodes I'm really happy I did it.

I just hope Mamori gets over this infatuation with the the prince and falls in love with Mirei....I want it so bad.....Don't pull a Tusk on me again, I don't think my heart can take it.
>>
>>1907092
I would have preordered them too if the quality didn't look like so random. It would be nice if Max Factory or Alter also did some figures.
>Tusk
It was established since the beginning of CA that Tusk was the shitty love interest. Too bad he was ruined by Fukuda, like the anime.
Anyway, there's no way Akira could be a man. They can't really pull off the "only man on the island and strongest Liberator", r-right? And damn, even Mirei is manliest than "him".
>>
>>1907117
Having Akira be an actual for real man would be such unbelievably bad writing that I can't believe that they would do it. But then I couldn't believe they would have something dumb like THAT scene either, so who knows.
>>
>>1907122
Yeah, the sandniggers scene was pretty stupid, even if it somehow proved that Mirei was gayest than a rainbow. But now we know we can expect everything from this anime, for the better or the worst.
>>
>>1907036
So is it a green light for us to wish there's a chance no more sandmen and moar yuri scene?
>>
>>1907135
Pretty sure production was wrapped up months ago so whatever's done is done.
>>
>>1907132
Seeing the gayest character being molested by doods sicken me to no end, that ep was my nightmare but oh well its japan after all
>>
>>1907135
Well, that #vdproject tag was filled with people talking about Mamori's crush on Akira and rooting for Mirei with that scene being barelt mentioned
>>
>>1907132
Seeing the gayest character being molested by doods sicken me to no end, that ep was my nightmare but oh well its japan after all
>>
>>1907137
I expect some tentacles action as well. As long as there's no more faceless men, or anything involving dicks, it wil be okay. We can always hope. ;_;
>>
>>1907140
I'm expecting that the snakes from Ep1 will make a return.
>>
>>1907141
We can just assume they're lesbian snakes.
>>
File: echidna.jpg (603KB, 1918x2515px) Image search: [Google]
echidna.jpg
603KB, 1918x2515px
>>1907342
Maybe they all belong to Echidna?
>>
>>1907342
Some snakes can reproduce asexually, making them kinda lesbians.....kinda...
>>
>>1906129
That is hilarious. Good eye, anon.
>>
So, assuming that we're not going for harem end, who's going to snatch up that delicious Momo that Mirei doesn't want? Kasumi?
>>
>>1907833
What if Momoka and Mirei reunite and reconcile though? It's not like Mamori and Mirei have made it to true romance yet. Mamori could possibly end up the loser, and as such she'll most likely be absorbed into Charlotte's harem and become her fun new toy.
>>
>>1907896
I'm ok with this. I mean, I can't see it happening what with Mamori and Mirei being the literal poster couple, but y'know.
>>
>>1907902
They can always make new posters.
>>
>>1907925
Yeah, like they're going to make new figs.
>>
Wow, I actually just started getting into anime and I was looking for a good yuri show (yes, the ecchi drew me in) and that last ep...threw me off. Like I actually made it a point to follow this show as it was billed as a yuri show but...geez I just need to take a seat now.
>>
File: rkGwT.jpg (1MB, 859x1200px) Image search: [Google]
rkGwT.jpg
1MB, 859x1200px
Mermaid Manga korean raws

http://www.mangaumaru.com/archives/547017
>>
>>1905016
>10 second of forced foreplay couldn't possibly result in something like that)
You honestly don't watch a lot of ecchi. She was totally getting off on that shit. Which is why people have a problem with it.
>>
>>1907968
I think it was a purely physical thing, as in Miranda was directly arousing her, not that she was mentally getting off on it, which is why she was also able to break free of it. You can also accuse me of being in denial of course, I don't really care. The most important part in the end is that she did manage to break free.
>>
>>1905337
SCREENCAP THIS /U/. I WILL LEGIT WINE AND DINE MY HUSKY, TAKE IT OUT FOR A NICE STEAK DINNER, THEN WAIT FOR IT TO TAKE A SHIT, BAKE THE SHIT, THEN EAT THE SHIT IF AKIRA IS A MAN.
>>
>>1907974
We are all in denial anon. Honestly that scene's only saving grace was that it was mental and, like you said, she was able to break out of it. But, in my mind, this show went from a yuri anime with ecchi, to an ecchi anime with yuri, which is sad. Really wanted to like this show too, guess my expectations were too high.
>>
File: m0318.jpg (221KB, 745x1080px) Image search: [Google]
m0318.jpg
221KB, 745x1080px
>>
File: m0350.jpg (274KB, 723x1080px) Image search: [Google]
m0350.jpg
274KB, 723x1080px
>>
>>1907991
>this show went from a yuri anime with ecchi, to an ecchi anime with yuri, which is sad

This is how tumblr thinks
>>
>>1908011
>>1908013
Based Korea or wherever. Eastern fanbases >>>>>>>>> western fanbases now and forever.
>>
File: meifon10.jpg (71KB, 395x462px) Image search: [Google]
meifon10.jpg
71KB, 395x462px
>>1907976
The fact that Akira is so "obviously" a woman is the scariest thing about it. Mirei obviously wasn't going to be only 15 years old and VD obviously wasn't going to have faceless men rape in it but things didn't turn out that way.
>>
>>1907991
My thoughts exactly. Honestly, I hope episode 4 was a fluke, and it'll go back to being a yuri paradise, because, as of now, I have little excitement for the anime.
>>
>>1908167
Yea you're right about that. Like "he" was drawn WAYYYYY too femininely for it to try and be a reveal later on. Seems awfully suspicious. I wouldn't be surprised if they drew him that way to make people believe he was actually female, then come out and say he's actually a male. In any event, my hopes for this anime have been severely diminished.
>>
>>1908330
i feel that they purposefully draw Akira that way to make it seem funny that the girls actually think "he" is a man. plus i can't think of any reason why LadyLady would call "him" a hypocrite.
>>
http://www.famitsu.com/comic_clear/se_bhikkhunism/
Chapter 2 of Bikkhuni. More interesting than the first chapter. But on the other hand, one of the girls sucks a sausage like a dick. So yeah. Can't wait to see sandniggers in it too.
>>
>>1908433
Multiple shots of girls making out and fondling, including one not related to a transformation; and you're complaining about a couple frames of a sausage.
>>
>>1908441
Yeah, because this page was more explicit than a make-out transformation and an accidental kiss.
>>
>>1908441
You must be new here.
>>
>>1908433
I thought VD would be the yuri of of the ages.
Looks like there's still a long time to wait yet.
>>
>>1908425
He told to girls that he want them to leave the island. But actually he just want a harem. Is it called hypocrisy?
>>
>>1908425
I've always thought the hypocrite comment was referring to character plan/motivation. Like Akira says he/she is trying to get everyone off the island by having this structured society, but really doesn't want anyone to leave the island and just wants to control them.
>>
>>1908527
well i'm hoping it's both.
>>
File: bb.jpg (64KB, 377x391px) Image search: [Google]
bb.jpg
64KB, 377x391px
>>1908433
Well if sausage=dick then according to another anon this girl looks like she has been eating pussy due to the way the bitten meat looks and the sauce on her face.
>>
File: totally not a dick.png (809KB, 1089x768px) Image search: [Google]
totally not a dick.png
809KB, 1089x768px
>>1908575
Between Minori with her meat and the 3 panels out of a hentai where one of the sisters literally eats a dick, there's a gulf.
>>
>>1908586
yea the sausage panels were CLEARLY suggestive. There could have been hundreds of ways of drawing her eating a sausage that wouldn't come nearly as close to being THAT suggestive.
>>
I just can't see the game delivering on pretty much anything. What's funny is it was the first part of VD I was really interested in, and now I don't even really care about it. I think when it was unveiled the girls could have any other girl as a partner it killed it for me since that meant there would be no meaningful character developments or interations. Just the usual super safe status quo shit like SK.
>>
I'm still excited for the game. Heck, after the anime's latest episode, I had more appreciation for the game's world, because there's no Akira. It's just Senran Kagura with kissing, and I can get behind that.

That new chapter made me wonder who I'm going to pair with Viola. Never really thought about it before.
>>
>>1908670
I guess if you're looking for a more yuri oriented game you might wanna check that..uh, this game where you play as that chick guarding a princess?

Well or GrimGrimoir I guess.
>>
You can't continue to like this show and post about it, I'm in charge here
>>
Migrate to Big Girl edition

>>1908794
>>1908794
>>
>>1908795
Fuck finally you guys got it right. Still should've waited for the page ten thread to die
>>
>>1908594
Friendly reminder that it's not like you commissioned the series.
>>
>>1909027
What kind of retarded argument is that?
>>
>>1909028
>argument

It's an observation. Complaining about the exact nature of fanservice in your porny comic like you're being personally cheated in some way is silly.
>>
>>1909030
Complaining that an advertisement for a product that's targeting you actually turns you off that product is completely reasonable.
>>
>>1909031
You're correct.

>that's targeting you

Apart from this bit, which happens to be the most important bit.
>>
>>1909031
But VD is not aimed at yuri fans but fanservice ecchi fans in general due reason what kind of people are behind it, so obviously aside of yuri scenes it will have your typical representaion of girls doing not yuri thing to food, some tentacle play is also a must, animals molesting the girls, imagiantion rape, real rape of the girls etc.

People knew this will be like this from start remembering for example how the girls ate food in Senran Kagura.
Thread posts: 764
Thread images: 96

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.