[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was Ross such a piece of shit? He literally cheated on Rachel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8

File: we were on a break friends.jpg (51KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
we were on a break friends.jpg
51KB, 736x552px
Why was Ross such a piece of shit? He literally cheated on Rachel
>>
If my girlfriend fucked another guy while on a "break" I wouldnt want her back.
>>
Ross is trash, how anyone could cheat on prime Rachel and then get defensive about it boggles my noggin. ross worse friend by a mile
>>
>>87850143

Gayest thread of the day
>>
ross is the kind of nice guy beta that turns into a douchebag the moment he "makes it"
>>
>>87850288
So about 75% of /tv/?
>>
>>87850143
if the woman initiated the break you're free to fuck whoever.
>>
>>87850421
t. millennial
>>
>>87850421
>>87850567

If someone initiates a break, you consider the relationship over with, because it's a shitty idea that means something unfixable has happened and/or the other party isn't willing to work to fix it.
>>
>>87850143
How could he cheat on her when they were, appearently, on a break?
>>
In the season before this, she agrees to go through with Ross's birthday fantasy and allows him to shit into her speculum- stretched vagina. THEN she learns that not only was it not his birthday, but it wasn't even his own shit! Ross does not deserve Rachel.
>>
>>87850143
When a woman says she wants a break what she's really saying is she wants to fuck another man. Unfortunately I know from experience.
>>
>>87851566
not in this case

Rachel was upset that Ross kept on hovering over her. she needed time away from this to decide if they still want to be together
>>
>>87851640
First thing she did was let Mark come over.
>>
I guarantee if Ross initiated the break and Rachel fucked some dude you all would declare Rachel the one in the wrong
>>
>>87850567
t. millenial
>>
>>87851699
According to Surah 4:11 as testified by the last prophet Muhammad (pbuh) as the words of the one true God: The male shall have the equal of the portion of two females.
Being wrong is negative, and two times negative is positive, therefore, if a woman is wrong, she will always be wrong, yet if a man is wrong he is still right, and if a woman shall be right, then a man shall be right twice as much. Allah, in His infinite wisdom, has embedded this obvious truth in al-gebra so that everyone who bears witness shall understand. Mashallah, brother.
>>
>>87851675
Truth. Rachel is a dumb slut but Ross is an unempathetic self righteous cunt. He cares more about being right than he does about Rachel's feelings
>>
>>87853261

Ross is a true alpha
>>
>>87850143
All women cheat though. It wasn't written in the script but I can guarantee you that she cheated.
>>
>>87852131
Isn't that surah about inheritance?
>>
File: friends ross and julie.jpg (211KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
friends ross and julie.jpg
211KB, 1920x1080px
What did Ross mean by this?
>>
>>87850176
If your girlfriend wants a "break" you shouldn't want her back, period. It's literally just woman speak for "I'm on the fence on whether I want to cheat on you or not."
>>
>He literally cheated on Rachel

THEY WERE ON A BREAK
>>
>>87853413
All women cheat. Any male who dates is just setting himself up to be humiliated.
>>
>>87853403
He meant that as a rice eater, physical attraction wasn't important to him as long as the woman was pure blood Asian.
>>
>>87853578
>>>/r9k/
>>
my gf loves Ross, he is a conniving jew fuck.

When Joey almost got with Rachel I was so dissapointed it didn't go through, meanwhile my GF hated the idea.
>>
>>87853578
t. "enlightened" mgtow
>>
>>87853772
I'm not a MGTOW. I just know that most women cheat and I could never let myself be embarrassed like that. MGTOWs are cringe.
>>
>>87853694
>fucking your best mates ex

Fuck joey
>>
File: ross and joey sleeping.jpg (98KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
ross and joey sleeping.jpg
98KB, 720x540px
>>
>>87853694
Joey+Rachel was a shit tier storyline. It was funny when they were living together as roommates but shoehorning the romance angle into was bullshit. Joey would never do that to Ross, it's bullshit writing.
>>
>>87853981
Can't believe that didn't come up in that Ross greatest moments thread the other day.
>>
>>87853261
They both do, but Rachel arguably does more.

She sabotaged Ross's relationship with Phoebe's friend by convincing her to shave her head again at the beach and then when it seems like they both want to get back together, asked Ross to read a lengthy letter, wherein she requires him to take complete responsibility and blame for what happened. Ross is hardly perfect but Rachel has always been the reason they weren't together and she's the one that constantly makes quips about how he allegedly cheated on her, forcing him to clarify that they were on a break (when in fact neither of them really wanted the break and Ross had thought they were not only broken up, but Rachel had another man over, allowing himself to be drunkenly seduced.)
>>
>>87850143
fuck off r.eddit
>>
>>87850143
God I hate that fucking show.
>>
>>87851640
>she needed time away from this to decide if they still want to be together

did that decision involve another man?

then fuck her, women are needy as fuck they only break up if they have better prospects
>>
File: 1425574203563.png (689KB, 1221x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1425574203563.png
689KB, 1221x1080px
A "break" is nothing more than an excuse for a woman to go fuck someone else she already has in mind. She can't get mad that Ross did the same.
>>
File: 1505257934024.jpg (21KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1505257934024.jpg
21KB, 500x375px
Uh fellas...
>>
>>87850288
Elaborate, why should he keep being the betazoid? Is he not allowed to evolve? Who decides?
>>
>>87858793
As a betazoid he should have been able to use his empathic powers to know how Rachel was feeling.
>>
File: 1489015412769.jpg (21KB, 248x189px) Image search: [Google]
1489015412769.jpg
21KB, 248x189px
>>87854019
>when joey ate the spaghetti off the floor
>>
>>87858828
Why?
>>
>>87858910
Because all betazoids are natural empaths.
>>
>>87858942
So what? Why does he has to know how Rachel was feeling? Why is he obliged? Why does she needs special attention? Is she a retard?
>>
>>87859017
Because it's a psychic power that every member of his species has.
>>
>>87858891
>alright well don't waste it, it's still food geez

Like I said, Joey and Rachel as roommates produced some good shit, but the romance was BS.
>>
but who was the hottest girl throughout the show?
>>
>>87857846
>did that decision involve another man?
no it did not

it involved Ross being needy and clingy.
>>
>>87850143
anti-SJW memes aside,

human beings have commitment issues due to self awareness. Men wanna fuck multiple women (it's in the dna) and women want options for fathers of their kids and protectors and nurturers which in their biologically driven estimation could be three different men (also in the dna) but that doesn't mean ALL men actively seek harems or that ALL women want a fuck toy, a husbando, and a 'best friend' who does all the work and gets no real 'rewards'. That's just what it would be if we were still unaware monkeys.

Self awareness is also a misnomer in the human species (homo sapiens) because most of us resent our own self awareness and just wander around like zombies. Even these people are not usually habitual cheaters depending on how puritan their born culture is. They can be tempted easily, of course, because they hate their own self awareness and seek the bliss of ignorance (which I won't fault them for) but culture/religion/consequences usually guides most people toward some kind of fidelity. This breaks down, ironically enough, when your normal zombie who hates to think about his/her individuality reaches a mid-life crisis or some moment of self awareness. Then they develop trust/commitment issues which lead to break ups or cheating but it has nothing to do with biological drives. They want something different or they want to 'test' their commitment through their navel gazing.

This shit is so common that it becomes the central drama of most sitcoms.
>>
>>87859539
interesting analysis

where did you learn all that?
>>
>>87859212
Ross's cousin
>>
>>87859212
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B1DeSiVmeI
>>
File: IMG_1140.gif (1MB, 245x280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1140.gif
1MB, 245x280px
>be rachael
>stupid whore who runs away from her husband
>date Ross
>get job at fashion place
>start flirting with hot guy called Mark
>boyfriend gets jealous
>keep up the flirting
>boyfriend gets worried and tries to be romantic
>complain
>say you want a break
>invite Mark over for """"friendly dinner"""" and not tell boyfriend until found it
>he sleeps with someone in jealous depressed state
>believe you did nothing wrong

implying she wasnt rubbing her snatch up Marks face at any given moment and thats why she wanted the break
>>
>>87853958
This
>>
>>87859982
In real life she would have definitely fucked Mark considering the events that lead up to him coming over, some women just need the drama excuse then they feel justified in cheating
>>
>>87859628
Dat prime denise richards
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.