[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished episode 7. What the fuck was Tyrions problem at the end?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 10

Just finished episode 7. What the fuck was Tyrions problem at the end?
>>
He was in love with Dany and got cucked.
>>
He was worried that Jon just contracted all of Daario's STDs and Jon's health is pretty important for leading the fight against the Others
>>
>>87849608
I'm guessing because it compromises both of them
>>
It was his bedroom they were in.
>>
>>87849608
Dany's is in love and only listening to Jon
>>
>>87849608
He realized that he left his bull unprepped back in essos.
>>
he didn't want Dany and Jon to be making babies, he wanted to sell off the throne to Cercei
>>
>>87849649
>Jon's health is pretty important for leading the fight against the Others
He literally sent the guy to die and said they shouldn't waste time saving him like an episode before that.
>>
Because it'd be bad if two big rulers started thinking emotionally because of love.
>>
>>87849649
Didn't want Jon getting crushed, more like.
>>
>>87849847
______________for_you_________
>>
Meanwhile in the Mind of Tyrion Lannister
>these fuckers are going to get themselves killed and I'm going to have to raise a kid just you wait.
>fuck this shit
>>
>>87849608
Tyrion left the wine barrel in daenerys room and is now fucked, sober, on a long boat trip.
>>
>>87849608
Him and his sis patched things up and he's going to betray Dany.

Midget is best character again.
>>
>>87849977
Thats actually in the ''fake'' season 8 leaked script. He raises jon and danys baby to be the ruler and he's the hand with missandei being the other hand.
>>
>>87850020
>missandei
YASSSSSS QUEEEEEEEEEEEEN
>>
>>87850007
Absolutely this. I really hope he made a deal with cersei even though cersei is insane and will betray him, he'll possibly buy into the family shit and she probably told him about killing jaime if he refuses, I just really hope he betrays daenerys to add some depth into his boring character nowadays, being daenerys hand is shit for him. We need more conflict and grey character shit. Him seeing Jon fucking daenerys just made him realise how much harder itll weigh on him since he'll be betraying Jon too.
>>
He is feeling bad for lying to them. He knew Cersi wasn't going to follow through with what she said. He asked her to say she would so the group wouldn't give up hope. Cersi did this because Tyrion convinced her that if she said that, Dany & Co. would leave to all go North, so she can take back everything with zero issues.

Tyrion is feeling bad that he sent them hopeful & thinking positive to the North when he really knows everyone gone die.
>>
>>87849645
this
>>
File: end.jpg (174KB, 948x363px) Image search: [Google]
end.jpg
174KB, 948x363px
>>87850020
>>87850063

reminder
>>
When was the last time Tyrion got laid. Last time I remember a woman offering him sex, he couldn't get it up because he killed his old man and the whore he was fucking.
>>
Tyrion hasn't fucked anyone since season 2, and the last time he did was with Shae.
>>
He was in love with Jon and got cucked
>>
I also think that Varys is playing both sides as well. Who the fuck told Euron when the exact time to strike Theon & sister? How did he know they were sailing to Dorne?

Who told Cersi about the meeting between Tyrion & Jaime?

How did Jaime know when the Unsullied were going to attack the Rock & for him to have enough time to get ALL those men already marching on Highgarden? VARYS hasn't been in the last what, 2 or 3 episodes? MmmmHmmmm. dickless liar
>>
>>87850110
gay
>>
>>87850090
Good theory, makes more sense than making a deal with cersei. he's not stupid, he knows cersei wants his head
>>
>>87850319
>Who told Cersi about the meeting between Tyrion & Jaime?
Qyburn got all of Varys's old spy network
>>
>>87850067
>>87850007

Tyrion fucking hates Cersei tho and trusts her the least out of everyone, and Jaime, the one he actually cares about will be up in the North fighting shortly as far as he knows. That would be shitting on his character even harder.
>>
>>87850112
Hes too depressed to fuck dawg.

>>87850319
I really hope so. The characters are way too dividied in the ''good guy or bad guy'' side now unlike earlier seasons where people like tywin could be seen as either a villain or good guy depending on your perspective, the show has definitely lost that touch now. If varys betrays daenerys it'd make sense since his death is already foreshadowed by daenerys' dragon fire, and melisandre.
>>
>>87850413
He knows that Cersie is preggers and will do his duty to ensure his family line continues.
>>
>>87850110
>little girl is the future ruler
>tyrion is a cuck and BLANDA UPPS with the mulatto
>girl ruling the north
>imprisoned cuck ruling the riverlands
>literal cuck Samwell ruling the reach
>lesbian ruling the iron islands
>girl ruling dorne

literally none of this would surprise me at all.
>>
>>87850471
What duty? He literally came back knowing they'd kill off his family and take the throne. It's absolute bullshit he suddenly cares about that shit anymore.
>>
>>87850110
That's so fucking awful I just know it's true
>>
>>87850395
I know, that's the obvious reason & probably the what the writers meant to imply. The timing seems weird. Moreso when the other questions I asked are considered.
>>
>>87850416
Was it mentioned that that was how he died? I remember her saying that he will die in Westros. That was another thing that gave me pause. Because if she saw this, then he is probably assuming he must be on the wrong side if he dies prematurely.

And I 100% agree with you on the "good guy" "bad guy" route they are now taking. The series is not suppose to be black & white. But Grey
>>
>>87850745
miss sunday fucking tyrion is fake af especially since we'll get like more grey worm and her fucking next season even tho that subplot is the biggest waste of time in the show
>>
>>87850975
>fucking

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA Riiiight
>>
>>87849608
There's a theory about how Tyrion clearly loved his niece and nephew(not Jeffrey) so he and Cersie made a deal that he'll convinced Dany to make Cersie's unborn kid her heir.
>>
normie brainlets never cease to prove how retarded they are
>dude wtf why isn't tyrion happy for them having sex it's not like the fate of the world relies on them selflessly and logically leading their forces
Dany has already proven she'll risk everything over her emotions, Tyrion knows this complication can only further risk their campaign.
>>
>>87851143

She hates the Lannisters and she stopped listening to him for weeks/months before that. Is he retarded? He basically admit he had really no influence to Varys.
>>
>>87851345
As does Jon! That fucking asshole has made so many decisions based on his emo emotions. Those two ruling together is going to be a fucking depressing PMS filled horror show
>>
>>87850619
If cersei told him she's going to murder jaime, he'd care
>>
>>87850858
Daenerys threatens varys that shell burn him alive if he ever betrays her again (foreshadowing) later melisandre tells him he will die, so in season 8.
>>
Because they had both Reddit characters making love to each other, so they had to shove in the third reddit character for good measure. I'm surprised Bronn wasn't standing randomly nearby, but I guess they are saving that for the last season.
>>
>>87850975
They actually cut out a Ghost scene in season 7 so they could have a longer missandei/greyworm sex scene. So ghost was missing from a whole season for the first time ever thanks to these brown side characters. Hopefully the producers will fix the mistake and give him more time im s8 maybe a badass death scene getting impaled by the night king.
>>
>>87851608
>trusting literally anything melisandre says, ever
red priestess? more like red herring.
BAM.
OH.
>>
>>87851558
There's absolutely no reason he'd fall for such shit tier bait. He's the best commander she has in a war she's not ready to fight and he even said, the only one she trusts in the entire world is Jaime. Even Jaime knew she would never do it.
>>
>>87849883
fucking kek
>>
>>87851345
>jaime earlier in the same episode
>''maybe it's all about cocks in the end...''

>later jon, ruler of the north, decides with his dick
>tyrions face when
>>
>>87851469
>emo emotions
I don't believe that. He probably thinks what would ned do, then act like that. Apart from fucking daenerys that is.
>>
>>87851684
WHAT?! Source...I need it. I just hear people say Ghost was cut because of the Dragons.

Season 8 is going to be a disappointment to any guys who love GoT for tits & ass. It's going to be mostly set in Winterfell. It's cold as fuck there. No half naked dressed YAASS queen. So hopefully no dickless sex scenes.
>>
>>87851684
not even trying to sound racist, but if they were white, they would never even bother filming that shit. her and grey worm and are barely characters anymore but they just needed brown people having sex.
>>
>>87849989
kek
>>
>>87849608
He knew, in the very end.
>>
>>87851770
I don't know man....I re-watched every season last week & that was one thing that popped out at me about him throughout. The shit he based his decisions on was bullshit grumpy boy pouty ones. It was kinda annoying. Maybe because this watch though I paid more attention
>>
>>87849608
with all his talk about succession, he has eyes on the iron throne after all, on succeeding as the hand. he is concerned that dany might be wrong and she might have children still.
>>
>>87851850
its HBO after all.
>>
>>87851817
Ghost can't possibly be that expensive. He's a real Northern Inuit dog with some CGI and creative camera angles.
>>
>>87849608
Because both Dany and Jon are reckless and act on emotions. Also the North will be pissed off that a Stark thought with his dick again.
>>
>>87851469
>>87851909
Jon's emo shit is fine for the most part, since he's kind of a brooding kid and his stepmom never liked him. Especially in season 6, when he seems borderline suicidal.
>>
>>87851817
https://winteriscoming.net/2017/07/24/game-thrones-cut-scene-featuring-jon-ghost-stormborn/~

All they had to do was have a quick scene of ghost curling beneath the winterfell bench and jon patting him saying ''look after sansa'' or someshit. 20 seconds tops. This season was expensive but also very, very lazy.
>>
>>87850416
>unlike earlier seasons where people like tywin could be seen as either a villain or good guy depending on your perspective
lol
people actually believe this
>>
>>87851345
we know tyrion IS concerned about succession.
>>
Tyrion got back in the Lannister fold
he was the one to convince Cersei to lie about sending the army north
no wonder he was mad about those two assholes cementing their alliance with a good fugging
>>
>>87851948
That's what I always say!! But I just get told that I know nothing about CGI & to shut up about it. What a buck of dicks.
>>
>>87851948
I don't get it either. Like just cut out Rhaegal flying around in the back all the time as much as you can and use that on Ghost. I'm afraid we'll see a lot of all 3 dragons next season so Ghost is kill.
>>
>>87852032
fuccck. Hopefully its a fully rendered and finished deleted scene then, not that unfinished laughable cut ghost scene from season 6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUWYfxLi3tY this one.
>>
Bran is going to warg into Dany just as Jon shoots his manlet swimmers into her cervix and he'll tell him "Brother, you're actually son of Ragar Targaryan. You probably shouldn't have cum inside me."
Then Jon will try to suck the semen out of her cunt while Bran offers words of encouragement.
It's basically confirmed.
>>
>>87852194
>jon
>jon
>it was beautiful.
topkek
>>
>>87852032
That fucking sucks. God damn. So much wasted opprotunity in a lot of these episodes with them adding in scenes that are meaningless & forgoing scenes that would be important. There is a lot of story lines that could use some love, but instead they waste time with SJW MAH STRONG WOMYN shit
>>
I'd love if they go the Oedipus route and make Jon go crazy from the revelation that he banged his aunt.
>>
>>87849608
He made a deal offscreen with Cersei that he would arrange for her child to succeed Danny as heir to the Iron Throne, securing her wish to leave a legacy and protect her family name. In exchange Cersei would march her armies north to fight alongside Jon and Danny.

He was just worried about Danny being capable of getting pregnant, since a child with Jon would make that deal harder to deliver.
>>
>>87852275
Well, he is his fathers son! So probably not.
>>
>>87852272
I try not to think about 'what could make seasons 5 to 7' better because lets face it, there's a ton. I mean why the fuck did melisandre just go away ? I know it's to make room for the rest of the characters on the limited screentime, 7 episode bullshit they had but damn, she could have been the perfect way to bridge daenerys to go help Jon beyond the wall, instead of that retarded gendry running and sending a raven bullshit we had to endure. And they definitely skipped out on alot of watchable material like the group could have visited winterfell before leaving to go beyond the wall, and more scenes with the beyond the wall group and, fuck i'm doing it again. I'll stop.
>>
File: 1439860667838.png (21KB, 360x483px) Image search: [Google]
1439860667838.png
21KB, 360x483px
>>87850547
>>
>>87850110
Whoever wrote this fake leak should be ashamed of themselves. This ending is even worse than the trash D&D will come up with.
>>
>>87852369
Right?! I agree with everything you said! I kick myself too when I do that. More so now after reading the books. Because then I wonder wtf they were thinking with the way they went with storylines/characters. I sometimes for a second wish I could go back to being a normalfag when watching these shows. I still enjoy it, I just catch myself seeing the plot holes far more than I did before. And now I doomed myself with all the other book readers and have to wait until god knows when for the next one
>>
>>87849608
It is very simple, Dany isn't listening to anyone but Jon anymore, so his power and influence as hand is jeopardy. Also, love makes people do stupid things, and in this show - most of the time - gets people killed.
>>
>>87852369
>I try not to think about 'what could make seasons 5 to 7' better
The answer to that question would require so much writing that you might as well re-write the entire script. It's similar to asking "how can you make the Star Wars prequels better". For example: I'm angry that Littlefinger's entire plan of

>deliberately bankrupting the Iron Throne, making Braavos call in the debts across the realm
>bailing out tons of Westerosi lords, buying their loyalty
>buying every official in King's Landing
>taking control of the Vale and Harrenhal
>Maneuvering Sansa to take the Vale
>all the other shit he planned which was slowly making things more chaotic and him more powerful, going all the way back to Jon Arryn's death that kicked off the War of Five Kings.

All went down the tubes. For no real reason. If the point was "politics doesn't matter anymore, magic is here" then fine. Have him roasted alive by Dany or something. Not have Sansa be the world's worst prosecuting attorney and then Arya slitting his throat. Not to mention all the other plots (Dorne, Fake Aegon, and so on).
>>
>>87850020
>the other hand.
then who was foot?
>>
>>87852039
Tywin went full villain in seasons 3 and 4, but before that he was morally ambiguous, looking out for House Lannister and taking a kindly interest in Arya (which was totally out of character, though).
>>
>>87852557
Man it's hard to get out of this pit once you start digging. It basically boils down to it being a huge show that's impossible to recreate the books. Even little things like the hands joust festival in book 1/season 1. It's so tiny in the show compared to the book, like there are probably 100 people there watching. There should be thousands. But it's true when people say ''just turn off your brain'' especially with season 7s rushed, teleporting bullshit. I'm just annoyed because it's the biggest high budget fantasy production ever and it had the possibility to be amazing but its started to fall short with the latest seasons.
>>
>>87849608
>three treasons will you know... once for blood and once for gold and once for love

Tyrion loves her and now that she has cucked him with Jon he'll betray her.
>>
>>87852691
Fuck. Littlefinger. I forget about how they ruined him. He could have been great if he were wrote better and was at the dragon pit meet with a better script. Imagine if he had power over everyone there, including varys, because of the coming invasion of white walkers, and he alone had gold for provisions. They simplified it and rushed it out of the gate, got rid of dorne, then the tyrell family just so it's simply starks, targaryen, lannisters vs the evil ice zombies.
>>
>>87852605
The one issue I have with this theory is that Tyrion likes Jon. So it's not like shes banging Euron. Then yeah, he should worry A LOT. But with Jon? I mean, Tyrion didn't seem upset or worried when she was banging Darrios. He's a lot less of leader material than Jon.
>>
>>87852699
That's because he took a lot of Roose Bolton's parts. D&D, as always, hacked it up.
>>
>>87851634
reddit is living rent-free in your head
>>
>>87852735
I was good for a long time with that. That was what I always did with season 1-6. "Shut off my brain" That there was more good than fuck ups.

Then Season 7 came along. I was doing ok. until the whole stupid plot to get a Wight. Then it all went down hill from there. Which then made me see other issues from the 1st few episodes of season 7. But I'm still calm though. As long as they leave Sandor alone, and not kill him or hook him up with anyone, I'm still a big fan lol. He's so dreamy & my favorite character
>>
>>87852773
Can you refresh my memory? What were the 1st 2? I can't believe I dont remember. I guess the 1st one is her unborn baby right?
>>
>>87850619
talking to redditors is a waste of time, you people are dense as fuck
>>
>>87853124

Jorah, obviously. He spied on her for gold.
>>
>>87852699
idk m8, for me he was full 2D villain since his first fucking scene. i didn't even liked the actor that much, he looks like a fucking skeleton and the way he talks... they made sure that even dumbest normie on this planet understands that he is the main villain
>>
Dany will end up with two husbands, just like Aegon had two wives

#Yaaasqueen
>>
>>87853315
It makes sense for alliance reasons, although if she can't have kids of her own she's basically begging for civil war. Husband #1 will fight husband #2.
>>
File: 230948.gif (1001KB, 500x240px) Image search: [Google]
230948.gif
1001KB, 500x240px
Tyrion is getting fucked worse than LF with the writers not knowing what to do with him. You'd rather be Varys at this point and do nothing. All his plans are shit and don't really make any sense, so there's no reason to listen to him anymore. He's upset over the dumbest shit and makes him look like a moron or hypocrite.

>you'll probably have to marry someone, but don't worry, you'll find somebody that will actually love you in westeros
>oh wait a second, not this one tho even tho he's the perfect match for our plans. i won't even bring up a marriage alliance even tho LF pointed it immediately upon receiving a raven about jon

>the most important person can't go to the most dangerous place on the planet
>sends their greatest possible ally to die beyond the Wall
>>
File: 1463007780993.jpg (160KB, 828x686px) Image search: [Google]
1463007780993.jpg
160KB, 828x686px
When did Game of Thrones became shit?
>>
File: 1427411942097.jpg (13KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
1427411942097.jpg
13KB, 180x180px
>>87850020
>and your OTHER hand!
>>
>>87854027
After S1 ended.
>>
>>87854027
During season 5. They rushed plots, changed stuff from the books, book material ran dry.
>>87854238
fuck off with your /got/ meme
>>
>>87854355
It's not a /got/ meme, the whole rushing of plotlines and focus on action oriented scenes instead of slow burning feel of S1, then desperately trying to recreate that feel with a bunch of extra sex scenes mainly started in S2 and kept getting worse as the show moved on. I dropped it after S4, simply because it was unbearably retarded by that point.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93sGUFpVxFI
>>
>>87854507
Then why are you balls deep in these threads? Weird
>>
>>87854507
s2 is my favorite by far. stop the memeinging bro.
>>
File: bobby b.jpg (2KB, 125x123px) Image search: [Google]
bobby b.jpg
2KB, 125x123px
>>87850547
At least we get Gendry Baratheon, the last chad in a see of betas
>>
>>87850007
this is beyond obvious, how is it even up for debate?
>>
>>87849678
underrated post
>>
>>87854566
didn't ask for these feels when I entered the thread
>>
>>87850547
well dorne has had many female rulers but how a bastard would gain rule when the the other 3 major dornish houses would gain power is beyond me
>>
wow wow wow, wait a sec

was tyrion trying to kill john when proposing the capture of the skelly? since afterwards he didnt want danny to save him
>>
you know what I was REALLY peeved about Arya killing Littlefinger because the line "He who passes the sentence, swings the sword." was nailed into us for 3 seasons. I felt like that sense of honor should have been shown in Sansa even though she was never directly taught that code. It could have shown that she had Ned Stark in her. Like that honor was passed down in her genes. But its like you know Ned Stark did say "HE" who passed the sentence and Sansa is NO man. Arya and Sansa did what they had to do.
>>
>>87849608

Women Queens were a mistake as Tyrion has now realised
>>
>>87850413
he doesn't trust Daenerys anymore, plus he knows his sister is pregnant so he might want to make things right after she lost all her children
>>
>>87850413
retard. if anything that would make his character a bit more interesting.
>>
>>87850745
>>87850110
It's fake.
The script in its entirety has holes like claiming characters die, then involving them later.
The wording of things like Lord regent also imply that they made it all up with things they thought sounded right
>>
>>87849678
Kek
>>
>>87857834
>>
>>87857834
In the hands of competent writers, it would be a symbol of Sansa being disconnected from those she rules, or that she's still not ready to acknowledge the consequences of her actions.
As it stands, dumb and dumber simply forgot
>>
>>87852832
I think it has more to do with Jon holding Dany back, in war, like he already has. The war could be over at the point they started fucking, by flying to King's Landing and melting whatever building Cercei is in, but Jon talked her out of it. Tyrion knows how bloodthirsty his sister is, and to what ends she'll go to keep her throne, and Jon is going to hold her back from doing what needs to be done - the utter obliteration of Cercei, even if it means killing innocents doing it. Jon is a complication he doesn't need as Hand. He knows Jon is a simpleton who's too goody two shoes to fight a war to win, when it's humans. He's also worried that the war with the white walkers could weaken her army to where Cercei could win, when they eventually fight.
At least, that's with a good writing team. With D&D, who the fuck knows.
>>
>>87850547
>BLANDA UP

i'm glad someone remembers this
>>
>>87859384
the guy who posted this said its not finished and just a bunch of ideas put together, they're probably fake but not for the retarded reasons you give
>>
>>87849608

The Last Westorosi Virgin
>>
>>87859831
>the guy
sorry, anon, your fake script was shit
>>
>>87854566

why do jewish people hate stannis so much?
>>
File: 9gqh5A0.png (806KB, 1278x719px) Image search: [Google]
9gqh5A0.png
806KB, 1278x719px
>>87860104
he was too based for them even when they tried to underwrite him and villainise his character Dillane still with no effort outshone their precious favourites.
>>
>>87859883
There were no virgins in that scene. Dany fucked Drogo and that other dude, Jon fucked that redhead, and Tyrion spent most of his life fucking whores.

So yeah, your lame comment makes no fucking sense.
>>
>>87860333

>literally lying about your own show and claiming burning wooden statues

are they really this big of hacks?
>>
>>87849608
Jorrah moved on so Tyrion is the new cuck.
But he is an evil dwarf monster who will sabatoge everything.

Tywin literally did nothing wrong!
>>
>>87860427

its a joke in reference to another movie you stupid newfag
>>
>>87849608
Lynchian elements
>>
>>87859689
But Tyrion was the 1st one to tell her not to destroy KL. She asked Jon for a 2nd opinion & he agreed with Tyrion.
>>
>>87860659
And it still wasn't funny, interesting, nor relevant.>>87860744
>>
>>87850110
I would kill myself if GoT had a 'happy' ending. It should end as it began, with everything teetering on the edge, ready to fall into chaos.
>>
>>87860744
That was before he had the talk with Cercei. She's pregnant again. She'll do anything to make sure her kid inherits the throne. He knows Cercei needs to be destroyed, utterly. In the past, Tyrion has always tried to outplay or control Cercei. Now he knows she's an abomination, and needs to die in dragon fire.
>>
>>87860478
fucking reddit disgust me with how they defend these shit writers
https://www.reddit.com/r/asoiaf/comments/6o1vzr/sam_stannis_and_dragonglass_error_spoilers/
>>
>>87860925

>i dont get the reference so it doesnt work

stop being a pleb
>>
>>87849608
>87849608
>>87849608
he mid get
>>
>>87860945
After the battle is over and the smoke clears, Samwell Tarly is sitting on the Iron Throne. Everyone else is dead. He gives one of his weak, shy fatty smiles, and says "Gilly...I guess...I guess we're fooked." He knots his fingers and sweats and looks worriedly at his feet. Camera fades to black.
>>
>>87849608
He's trying to get Cersei's child to be Dany's successor.
>>
File: 1478929606062.png (66KB, 206x369px) Image search: [Google]
1478929606062.png
66KB, 206x369px
>>87849608
>>87849645
>He sees his beloved queen fucking a bastard
Fucking ah this is pretty funny thinking about it
>>
>>87861014
I"ve seen the Last American Virgin, you fucking spastic. It's a shit movie too.
>>
He's worried she'll sink the ship by being on board
>>
>>87861004
If that's the case, then he needs to do his job & tell them. WTF. They are adding so much unnecessary fake drama. Otherwise, he is inadvertently betraying Dany, so he's a treasonous bastard
>>
>>87861102
Hahaha, would be great anon. I was thinking more along the lines of having new characters that assume the role of those who have gone. A new Littlefinger, a new Varys, a new Ned Stark etc - a new generation of all our favourite characters that would truly highlight the wheel-like nature of the Kingdom that Dany likes to go on about. Don't set it up for a sequel, but just let the audience know that even after the Long Night and the horrors they've seen, the Game of Thrones™ must continue.
>>
>>87850067
>I really hope he made a deal with cersei

You are retarded. He would make a secret deal with Cersei even though a zombie apocalypse is upon them? Why? How? For what benefit? Most importantly, why would that even be a plot point even though Jaime is going to expose Cersei's treachery.

Tyrion betraying Dany serves no purpose and makes no sense.
>>
Baelish is dead and Varys might as well be. This show is finished.
>>
>>87849608
It's just to show that someone knows they hooked up
>>
>>87849608
She doesn't get to bring friends.
>>
>>87851345

Tyrion has been the greatest risk to Dany's campaign, so him viewing Jon and Dany getting together as a bad thing, would be hilariously hypocritical. A marriage alliance between Dany and Jon would be the best possible scenario, and Jon is the only one who can keep Dany in check.

But I am sure Tyrion wants to concoct more half-baked plans that are doomed to fail, while letting Dany's allies die.
>>
>>87859689

The only difference between Jon and Tyrion's advice is that Dany actually listens to Jon. Why would Tyrion be upset that Dany is entering a potentially great political marriage with a person she listens to? That's two birds with one stone.
>>
>>87861404
Why don't you actually read this thread asshole. There are explanations why he would work with her. Ignorant faggot
>>
>>87862753

There are no logical explanations, faggot. And even if there were, they would all be undone by Jaime. There is no reason to plot against Dany during the fucking zombie apocalypse.

Take your headcanon and shove it up your ass.
>>
>>87849678
LOL
>>
>>87864103
Holy shit you are a fucking retard. So I'm guessing you can't read then. It's either that or you're a dick eating faggot. You actually sound like both. If you're not going to read the thread, then gtfo whale.
>>
>>87864236

Nice non-argument, faggot. Continue with your conjecture, though.
>>
>>87864401
Continue not reading asshole. Now stfu & go to bed. You have school tomorrow. rape victim
>>
>>87864448
>making fun of rape victims
yeah you really showed that anon by announcing that you're human excrement
>>
>>87861404
>Tyrion betraying Dany serves no purpose and makes no sense.
did you even watch the fucking season? what do you think all those Dany-Tyrion arguments where about?
Tyrion thinks things are getting out of hand for Dany and Dany thinks Tyrion is out to betray her
holy shit the GoT audience is so dense
>>
>>87861404
Also did you miss the goddamn part where the NK kills a fucking dragon with a spear and makes it his zombie ride?
Tyrion is too smart to think they have any chance against those fuckers, he might as well go with his sister and do what he can to protect his nephew/niece before Cersei is killed by the north people or anyone else for that matters since everyone will want the bitch dead one way or another
>>
>>87864985
Stop speaking in the 3rd person. After you take your dads dick out of your ass tho
>>
>>87865160
Exactly. It's fucking irritating. I think that's what makes me say such awful things to them. Because they deserve it for being so fucking stupid & blind
Thread posts: 161
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.