[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tog/ - The Orville General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 343
Thread images: 45

Works On All Fruits and Salads Edition.
>>
what do you have to say about the show itself?
>>
>>87840170

"background noise the show"
>>
>>87840170

i enjoyed watching the pilot. i was expecting a sitcom because the trailer made it look like it was a sitcom but i'm not disappointed it wasn't. i'm just looking for a show that's not an angsty soapie chick show like std or supergirl.
>>
Anybody else notice the hints of classic Trek in the soundtrack? Had me in tears sometimes. Then someone would make a McFarlanean joke and I was out of it. I'm worried that that's going to be the way of the series, wonderful classic Trek feels ruined by dumb quips.
>>
6 hours until next episode.
>>
>>87840787
several more for us non-americans to see it
>>
I enjoyed it. It is way more straight edge then I thought it would be. I was expecting like galaxy quest. But it really feels like star trek but if the characters were actually human and had fun. Like if the office or archer cast were in the enterprise. There's room for improvement but I'm hopefully it'll find a good balance of jokes and serious bits.
>>
While we have FOX shills here, can I request for a Simpsons episode where Sneed and Chuck return?
>>
>>87840170
I would let Adrianne Palicki penetrate me for sure
>>
>>87841539
???
>>
>>87841627
(s)he's the embodiement of the 'not sure if trap'-appeal
>>
File: orville-alara.jpg (213KB, 620x423px) Image search: [Google]
orville-alara.jpg
213KB, 620x423px
reminder that CUTE
>>
>>87842071
what would the sex be like?
>>
>>87842071
eyebrows no eyebrows what's going on
>>
File: snu snu.jpg (49KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
snu snu.jpg
49KB, 500x375px
>>87842246
>>
>>87842261
last second editions
>>
>>87841190

> expecting Galaxy quest

I think that's what everyone was hoping for.

> getting Star Trek but with realistic people

I'm ok with this. Sadly I don't see it lasting more than a season because, come on, this IS Fox were dealing with.
>>
>>87842246
good
>>
>>87842317
You mean removals.
>>
>>87840602
Hopefully he'll get the message to cut out some of the comedy. I don't mind the pizza party stuff or the guy wanting soda on the bridge, but the constant references to balls and dicks was a little much
>>
>>87842330
>was hoping for

for me, i wasn't hoping for galaxy quest. i just expected it because trailer made it seem like it's like galaxy quest. and i'm also ok with not getting galaxy quest. i like the show as it is.

and, yeah, fox tends to be shitty towards viewers in their quest for top ratings. hopefully, if fox cancels it, netflix or amazon will pick up the show.

i'm going to study witchcraft and voodoo so i can lay a curse on network execs who cancel shows i like.
>>
>>87842732
>guy wanting soda

that is so me. i'm addicted to sada.

am i the only one, anons?
>>
>>87843097
*soda

also, at the risk of starting a cocacola vs pepsi war, the truth needs to be stated: coca cola tastes great, pepsi sucks
>>
>>87840602
>notice the hints of classic Trek in the soundtrack
>hints
>>
>>87840270
Why were they still 'riding the donkey' after the helmsman stepped away from his seat?
>>
>>87844191
bad writing
>>
>>87840429

can't wait to see them in constant reruns on Adult Swimâ„¢ for the next 10 years.
>>
File: 1483814526482.jpg (45KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
1483814526482.jpg
45KB, 600x599px
>>87840270
Dead on arrival
>>
>>87845784
But it has Fox's highest rated debut in two years!
>>
File: 1437740953287.jpg (33KB, 268x265px) Image search: [Google]
1437740953287.jpg
33KB, 268x265px
>>87845815

in 2 years? man fox has set the bar pretty low.
>>
why watch this when I could watch Galaxy Quest again?

I'm pretty sure the 32nd viewing of Galaxy Quest is funnier than the first time watching a new episode of this.
>>
>>87843072
>i like the show as it is.
Let's not get retarded. The "humor" is definitely holding it back.
>>
>>87845915
Galaxy Quest is getting a television series reboot.
>>
>>87842732
>cut out some comedy
it needs more humor, but the humor also needs to actually be good.
>>
>>87841884
>(s)he's the embodiement of the 'not sure if trap'-appeal
Leap into a fire, permaverg.
>>
File: wypvabix17gz.jpg (655KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
wypvabix17gz.jpg
655KB, 1080x1350px
>>87842246
>>87842377
>>87842071

ermmm
>>
Why are there two helmsmen, except the black guy helmsmen doesn't do anything
Why are all the jokes absolute dogshit
Why does the Data knockoff literally sound like Brent Spiner is voicing him
Why is Seth in his 40s in this show and is literally just being introduced to new alien species he's never heard of before
>>
>>87848047
They handle the controls and there is more to do than steering.
>>
>>87840170
Traditional military doctrine goes out the window and faggot Flag Officers decide its absolutely appropriate to order a ship captain to work with his cheating ex-wife as his first officer just for the sake of shitty plot: the show

>Malarkey is fucking dumb too
>>
File: 1465152238634.gif (301KB, 270x271px) Image search: [Google]
1465152238634.gif
301KB, 270x271px
>>87840170
Literally 1 minute in and there is cuckoldry. What makes it worse, he accepts her back as his first officer. You cannot make this shit up. The ending reveals that there is much more to this but still, WHAT THE FUCK?
>>
show is comfy to be honest family. will be tuning in.
>>
>>87849201
Why is cheating cuckoldry?
Cuckoldry would be if he stayed and watched or didn't left the whore.
If anything it's a redpill, that you should focus on your family and not on your job
>>
>>87849618
>Cuckoldry would be if he stayed and watched or didn't left the whore.
Read a book you fucking idiot, what you're describing is the fetishization of cuckoldry.
>>
>>87849618
it's a new CBS talking point
>>
Honestly the only show I want to see more of right now.
I hope this episode delivers.
>>
> Seth MacFarlane makes a star trek parody that's better and pays more respect than the actually new star trek show

How? Is it just that good or is the new Trek just that bad?
>>
>>87850200
Both. Can't wait until STD debuts so we can shitpost more accurately.
>>
>>87850269
>tfw Jason Isaacs was right
>>
>>87848772
>Traditional military doctrine goes out the window
NOT A MILITARY ORGANIZATION
WE WUZ EXPLORERS AN SHEEEEEEIT
>>
Reminder that any posts bashing the show or attempting to portray fans of the show as sexist, racist, etc. are being made by CBS in an attempt to control the Discovery/Orville narrative
>>
>>87850988
The sfx looked cheap, some SyFy shows looked better on a fraction of the budget.
MacFarlane can't act.
It was slow, boring and for a comedy show it simply wasn't funny.

The show is shit, hope it dies fast.
>>
>>87851157
This. Discovery is spending 10M per episode and is using established film actors such as the great Jason Isaacs (Lucius Malfoy from Harry Potter, as well as several other wonderful roles) and Michelle Yeoh (Supercop, Crouching Tiger, you name it). Get ready to get completely destroyed, Orvillefags.
>>
>>87840270
I turned it off halfway through. Did it ever get good?
>>
>>87851426
No. And don't watch the episode airing today. DO NOT WATCH THE ORVILLE EPISODE AIRING TODAY.
>>
>>87851468
I like watching train wrecks to see how much I can take. Orville was one of those shows so bad it made be uncomfortable. Wanna see how far I can make it with episode 2.
>>
>>87850988

eh, it can be two things. I'm holding out zero hope for STD to not be a clusterfuck but Orville does have some issues.
>>
>>87850988
>/tv/ caring about being portrayed as sexist, racist, etc.
You're obviously the shill here fuck off
>>
>>87851366
Gonna be garbage. They're taking a show that was at its best when it was a thoughtful inspection of serious topics and turning it into action schlock.

They can dump as much money as they want on it. If the script is shit, it'll just be a polished turd.
>>
CBSposts were identified early on in Orville threads and they're now trying to flip the script. The thing is, they used this tactic too late. Posts like >>87851705 are just desperate attempts to alter the known fact that CBS are posting in The Orville threads in attempts to demean and discredit it in any way possible. It's too little, and it's too late. We're on to you, CBS. You are the one who will fuck off.
>>
>>87851742
What if the first ten minutes of Discovery is Michelle Khan fighting like forty other women in a kung fu battle, expertly choreographed, with no cuts
>>
>>87848047
>Why are there two helmsmen, except the black guy helmsmen doesn't do anything
One is the pilot, the other the navigator
>Why are all the jokes absolute dogshit
Seth McFarlane
>Why does the Data knockoff literally sound like Brent Spiner is voicing him
Because it's a Data knockoff
>Why is Seth in his 40s in this show and is literally just being introduced to new alien species he's never heard of before
He's been on Earth most of his life, this is his first command. Even if you live in some multicultural hellhole like London or New York, you won't meet all the peoples of the world.
>>
>>87851811
You can harp on about cbs shills all you want. Doesn't change the fact that orville is an objectively terrible show and seth mcfarlane is a hack on multiple levels. It won't get a second season.
>>
>>87852100
I can harp on about CBS shills all I want, because they're present and very, very, VERY active in these threads. Fuck you, you stupid piece of shit. CBS is cancer and it will not get away with mangling Star Trek, and it also will not get away with abusing Orville fans in some retarded astroturfing campaign which is obvious and simple.
>>
>ctrl+f mega
>no results
come on, guys, help a nibba out
>>
>>87851904
And what if it's 10 minutes of 2 dudes shitting in a bathtub? The answer is it isn't going to be that, because that would be absurdly out of context and contrary to the aim of the story.
>>
>>87845938
Are they going to get the original cast to reprise their roles? Well, the ones still living anyway.
>>
>>87852263
>2 dudes shitting in a bathtub
>one of them is Michael
kino
>>
>>87848047
I halfway suspected it was Brent Spiner voicing the robot. It sounds just like him. Also, my main issue with the crew was both the captain and the first officer going down to the research lab. Isn't one of them supposed to stay behind on the ship? Wouldn't it have made more sense to leave the first officer behind and take the science officer with them to a research lab? That shit triggered my Trekkie autism.
>>
>>87840170
I wonder how the second episode will go, since it isn't the pilot so presumably some things will change (security officer's eyebrows being an example) and it won't have to waste time introducing everyone.
>>
>>87852434
>security officer's eyebrows being an example
Don't even joke about that.
>>
>>87852237
People saying Orville is bad are not cbs shills, they're people with taste. Discovery hasn't even come out yet you spastic retard.
>>
>>87852728
>Discovery hasn't even come out yet you spastic retard.
Does it even need to? It's JJTrek garbage.
>>
I'm no longer going to respond to CBS in attempts at discussion, because it's just not possible. They're paid agitators. I will call them out, though. CBS: you're being watched. You will be identified when you post.
>>
>>87852742
Oh I'm sure it'll be shit too. It's got the worst nigger from walking dead as the lead.
>>87852858
Orville is a horrible show and tonight's episode will reinforce that fact.
>>
>CBS reduced to suicide bombing to take The Orville down with it since they cannot produce rational argumentation, or a good show, to compete
>>
>>87852910
it might not be good, but it's not horrible. sorta unoffensive tv filler, usual mcfarlane stuff
>>
>>87853332
Delusion is a hell of a drug
>>
>>87852576
>>87852576
She had no eyebrows in the pilot but she does in the second episode. Am I wrong? Did I hop universes again, or is it just a stroke this time?
>>
Will RLM do a double review of this and STD?
>>
>>87840270
Shitty scifi and shitty comedy. The first joke was a cum joke ffs.
>>
>>87853874
Are we sure it was cum? What if he was pissing himself because he got caught in an affair? Might it even have been just sweat? Maybe smurfaliens sweat in spurts. Do we even have confirmation that the geyser of blue liquid ejaculated all over the bedroom had anything to do with the sexual encounter, considering that it was an alien with alien physiology? Maybe smurfs do that all the time. Do you know? I don't. I don't have any information about that. What's with the assumptions?
>>
Watching now. The joke about the grey goo exterminating humanity was alright
>>
>>87849618
Cuckoldry is cheating. You don't have to see it or stay with her in order to be a cuckold. And Seth's character is a literal cuckold in the beginning.
>>
question: watching with out a nielson box doesn't help ratings, but does watching on fox's streaming app?
>>
>>87855598
well they do track DVR stats for series
>>
>>87855598
Nielsen boxes are just for show. Cable boxes, DVRs, anything online is tracked. Even torrents are tracked.
>>
File: Halston__5_.jpg (1MB, 2400x3724px) Image search: [Google]
Halston__5_.jpg
1MB, 2400x3724px
>>87847984
its a shame they took such a gorgeous female and put and her a lot of make up
still cute though
>>
Ed is fucking based. Dumping that cheating slut on the fucking spot. Alpha as fuck.
>>
The Orville is the best show being aired on broadcast right now.
>>
>>87847984
Too bad about those fake tits.
>>
>>87850269
Yeah, same here. Won't watch anything other than episode 1 of STD though.
>>
>>87857059
The shitposting potential if off the charts though.
>>
>>87856974
>The Orville is the best show being aired on broadcast right now.

Oh I get it! It's the ONLY show being aired right now.
>>
>>87857115
No, that isn't what I meant at all! Haha! Innocent mistake! I forgive you!
>>
>>87857089
Not worth it to me. I'll have to make do with episode 1.
>>
>>87857009
>fake
no
>>
>>87848047
There's a helmsman (white guy) and a navigator (black guy)
The jokes are fine
It's not a Data knockoff, it's an alien.
The galaxy is a very big place.

People who use the word "why" to start four sentences in one post sound like whiny little bitches.
>>
>>87840170
Dropped after he took his whore ex wife as his first officer.It would have been ok for one episode and then he told her to fuck off,but no he had to bee a good cuck boy.

I ain't watching this shit anymore. Oh it's totally fine for your wife to fuck other men if she's a little lonely even aliums agree,fuck this faggot as nu-male show. It's for faggots and women.
>>
>>87857200
Check out some of her others photos. There's a very good chance those are fake.
>>
>>87849201
You idiot. He dumped her immediately, so that doesn't count. He doesn't "accept her back" he's ordered to take her on board. The show was, in fact, made up. You retard. Calm down, tell your doctor to check your amygdala next time you see him.
>>
>>87857201
>not a data knock-off
it's data but racist
he sounds exactly like him
>>
>>87857215
He didn't take her back into a marriage, CBS. Yet
>>
>>87849201
>>87857215
God damn, I ALMOST thought about giving this show a chance with all the good reviews going around.
Thanks for warning me
>>
>>87851580
>so bad it made me uncomfortable

This.

Knowing how much money, time, effort and talent is put into an utter disaster

It's like watching the titanic sink, Knowing they put so much effort into it not sinking.

It's like watching a million dollars burn in pile out in the desert because it was tainted with ebola.

It's like watching a retard sing the star spangled banner for the super bowl, and looking at the crowd of people, wide eyed, clapping hysterically at how great it was, even though they were looking at their phones the whole time. >>87856468
<----shill. Out of the infinite creative possibilities, he writes himself as a cuckold watching his wife getting that BIG BLUE COCK
>>
>>87857276
>so it doesn't count
dumbass
>>
Most popular watched show on Fox after it aired. Suck it, you fucking pretentious cunts.

It's fun, stupid and enjoyable. You dirt monkeys will have to suffer it for a couple seasons.
>>
>>87857295
Yes he sounds like him but it's not the same actor.
>>
File: images.png (4KB, 208x243px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
4KB, 208x243px
>>87856974
Tricky tricky shill
>>
>>87857276
>they're fake do all this research for me
>>
>>87857337
Friend, it is you who are the dumbass. It's not the same thing. Your only experience or knowledge of the concept is through memes so I guess you're doing your best. But you are incorrect.
>>
>>87857387
what the fuck does this post even mean?
>>
>>87857320
This. I hate shilling and I hate low-budget shows. I hate Star Trek, frankly. That's why I'm on-board for Star Trek Discovery, premiering on the 24th. Ten million dollars (10M USD) per episode. More million dollars than were spaces in that post. Classy, famous actors from a wide range of properties. It's going to be brilliant. So brilliant, the critics don't need to see it beforehand. Also, fuck Star Trek fans, haha, you're all going to watch it no matter what. Fuck you, Star Trek fans! Fuck you!
>>
>>87857410
read a dictionary
>>
>>87857594
100% I have a better education than you. No question.
>>
File: images-22.jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images-22.jpg
11KB, 300x168px
>>87857276

>You know he's going to take her back
>you know he will fall back in love with her
>you know he will accept that his wife has needs he can't meet
>you know the big blue cock will come back, and ed will watch
>>
>>87857848
>You know your spinal cord doesn't touch your brain.
>>
>>87857848
This can't be real
>>
>>87857512
How should i make fun of it if i don't watch it?
>>
>>87857512
http://screenrant.com/star-trek-discovery-reviews-embargo/ The fact that critics well not see it show that all that money went no where. LOL Maybe that is why the lighting is so bad. You can not see how bad the set look LOL
>>
What's this show like? I like half of McFarlanes stuff and hate the other half
>>
>>87857978
it's on the hate half side
>>
>>87842732
>I don't mind the pizza party stuff
This and the hot glue were the only thing I found funny.

But music, costumes and sets are super comfy, if I get to like the characters I'll watch this shit.
>>
>>87857657 and yet you are wrong
>uhhh all definitions for cuckold in the dictionary are wrong and outdated!
>>
When will Seth realise that he isn't right for a male lead role? He isn't attractive, not even strangely attractive. Look at his hairline lol
>>
>>87857410

Cultures change the meaning of words as time goes on. Dictionaries are outdated,and phrases are changing faster than ever, faster than any dictionary or publishers can work. Face it, he's a cuck. Not even being mean, just sad someone can't accept the truth
>>
this show really brings out the fucking idiot in /tv/.
>>
Star Trek Lite: Starring Seth MacFarlane, the World's Biggest Douche Bag
>>
>>87858313
How about this: You shut your mouth or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you
>>
>>87849618
I think you mean blue pill - sigh Only you using the new feminist definition of Cuckodry so I know you have no idea what red pill means. He took the red the day he seen his wife cheat on him and he left her ass.The whole, I want her back, is taking blue pills to go to a fake life.
>>
seth is geeky enough to be like you, but not as repulsive enough to be like you.

So you fucking vile homunculi hate him and his show.

It's like simple math. You people are as complex as a mud puddle.
>>
It's not funny.
It's not entertaining.
It's not a good drama.
It's not a good Star Trek rip off.
It's not a good sci fi show.

This show literally has nothing going for it.
>>
anyone got a stream? when does it start? an hour or so?
>>
>>87858379

and now you just sound like a child. how does that feel?
>>
>>87858286
>uhhh cuckoldry isn't this degenerate thing anymore... it's this more degenerate thing
slipping down down down
>uhhh it's not gay if i fuck a dude's butt if he wears a skirt and waxes his shit hole!!
>>
>>87858321
I know this is some teen having the time of his/her life right now. Keep feeding that troll LOL
>>
Mcfarlane is probably the most unlikable person on tv. A genuine smug asshole. Even people in Hollywood don't like him.
>>
>>87858431
no, he's just a shitty actor and spreads himself extremely thin on multiple projects. it's respectable that he wanted to be in Star Trek so badly that he made his own, but my god is this show awful
>>
>>87840170
HE KEEPS GETTING AWAY WITH IT
>>
File: 422.png (273KB, 600x520px) Image search: [Google]
422.png
273KB, 600x520px
>>87858379
>>
>>87858237
In my opinion, that's a good thing.
>>
>>87858474
Hulu has it the Monday after. Best I could find last week
>>
>>87858484
I genuinely don't like this show nor do I like Seth.

Fuck you.
>>
>>87858572

Yet you're in an Orville thread. Why do you hate yourself anon?
>>
>>87858452
It's not the first time I've seen this post, word for word. Not even the first time today.
>>
>>87858568
fox.com has it the day after
>>
>>87858613
It's called free expression. That's how 4chan works. People are free to express their opinion about things they don't like. If you have a problem with that you should head back to Tumblr.
>>
>>87858237
women complain all the time about looks but the first to not watch shows based on looks alone -sigh
>>
I hate this show and Seth so much it's probably the most important thing in my life right now.

It's never been more important to hate a show in my life.
>>
I would genuinely enjoy punching seth mcfarlane in his smug face. He's never made anything good.
>>
>>87858677

No, I'm talking about your need to actively seek out shit you don't like and engage. That's crazy. No matter how many Reddit or tumblrs you throw out.
>>
>>87858431
lel, spot on
>>
File: 1505584991946.png (669KB, 715x470px) Image search: [Google]
1505584991946.png
669KB, 715x470px
This show might just be a bland bait for nostalgiafags but I won't fight it.
>>
>>87858641
Actually, you're wrong.
>>
>>87858613
>hate yourself
>projecting

People saying something is bad, is a natural reaction. Deal with it
>>
>>87842330
>realistic people
if "realistic people" means mid-school tier jokes and dude sex lmao, then no thanks. star trek characters had class and dignity.
>>
Guys can I drink a soda at my Station?
>>
>>87858799
>no your wrong
>>
I haven't enjoyed watching emotional cripples freak out like this in a long time.
>>
>>87858823

So it would be normal for you to hate church, but run into a church and start yelling about how much you hate church.

Doesn't sound insane at all.
>>
I hope we'll see a toiletin this show.
>>
>>87858776
Painfully obvious you do not belong here
>>
>>87858474
>>87858568
>>87858674
>not having a $40 HD antenna
>>
>remove the ex-wife subplot
>replace Macfarlane with someone who can actually act

There, I just fixed the show
>>
>>87859253
You also need to switch all those trousers on women for skirts.
>>
>>87858954
No, that does sound insane. Sorry, this isnt your safespace, but you might like other message boards. It also doesn't change the fact he's going full KEK.
>>
Best Star Trek property since TNG.
>>
I would have liked it more if so many of the jokes didnt feel like they were awkwardly improvised and if the lighting didnt make it look like a fucking syfy channel movie
>>
>>87858751

The first scene is seth watching his wife get BLUED. He's the katelynn Jenner of cuckolds. Brave.
>>
Fun fact: CBS has employed Mechanical Turkers to post here, and they don't really care about what they're saying, they just post the same bullet points they're instructed to again and again.
>>
>>87840170
>just marathoned the first minute of the show
>main character gets cucked
wtf?
>>
File: voycast18.jpg (187KB, 1071x843px) Image search: [Google]
voycast18.jpg
187KB, 1071x843px
>>87859524
ahem
>>
Bleep bloop cuck bleep watch Star Trek bloop Discovery bleep instead
>>
>>87859988
CBS?
>>
>>87860205
>liking voyager
>>
File: popular netflix.jpg (228KB, 1600x620px) Image search: [Google]
popular netflix.jpg
228KB, 1600x620px
>>87860273
and?
>>
I hope everybody realizes that the football game is running way late so there will be no new episode tonight
>>
File: rt.jpg (47KB, 749x191px) Image search: [Google]
rt.jpg
47KB, 749x191px
>>87860259
Yes. CBS.
>>
Seth MacFarlane is a huge libtard and yet (at least so far) is keeping shoehorned modern politics out of the show

why can't CBS do this?
>>
>>87860344
>tfw CBS pays off the refs to keep the momentum from building
>>
>>87860273
>not liking voyager

pleb detected
>>
>>87860324
>Action
>Action
>Action
>Action
>Action
>Post Action Borg Tits
>Action
>Action with only the softest of sci-fi concepts

Good to know that Star Trek is no longer a Sci-Fi show as far as the Public is concerned. Then again, after the Wrath of Khan, it never was a Sci-Fi show again.
>>
File: 2017-09-16-20-39-35-307711829.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
2017-09-16-20-39-35-307711829.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
>>87860358
>>87859988
>>87849706
>>87850988
>>87849706
>>87851811
>>87852858
>>87860358

A shill Literally Calls Everything bad about the Orville a cbs shill. Hit the CBS button and continue shit posting.
>>
The fans are loving it no matter what CBS posts. Check rottentomatoes!
>>
>>87852403
>my main issue with the crew was both the captain and the first officer going down to the research lab. Isn't one of them supposed to stay behind on the ship?

this isnt star trek dude. stop comparing their procedures to that of this show. its not the same show. notice how they have to shuttle everywhere because they dont have TRANSPORTERS? what else do you have, trekfag?
>>
>>87858751
It's fun to shit on trash shows and trigger faggots like you. If you want an echo chamber you're welcome to stay on reddit8
>>
File: handegg-4c5.jpg (30KB, 525x231px) Image search: [Google]
handegg-4c5.jpg
30KB, 525x231px
>>87860344
Over the past few months, Fox finally got enough clue to run a sacrificial rerun first so they can JIT over it.

Why the fuck don't they schedule enough time:? The games ALWAYS go over. It's almost half an hour over tiime and only now at the end of the third quarter.

FUCKING HANDEGG
>>
This show sucks. And Discovery will also suck. Everything sucks. There are no good sci fi shows on. Fuck TV. And movies.
>>
Anyway for people outside of the US to watch Orville? any stream link?
>>
>6:55 pm cst
>14:24 left in a shitty football game with non-local teams
>>
Goddamnit the fucking 4th quater is just starting and football will probably push the premiere of the second episode.

God damn I fucking hate Fox Scheduling so much.
>>
>>87861132
there was a 1 hour lightning delay
>>
Was anyone else disappointed of Orville?

Maybe I just had too much expectations but I didnt find the show to be funny, at best I had a smirk.
>>
>>87861276
Fucking CBS and their fucking HAARP
>>
>>87861064
I know it's not Trek. I literally said as much in the original post. That still doesn't answer the question. Why the fuck do they even have a first officer if she's just going to hang around with the captain when he leaves the ship?
>>
>>87861241
>>87861261
lightning delay also Cowboys are "America's Team"
>>
>>87861405
>>87861261
CBS is behind this
>>
>>87861363
>Why the fuck do they even have a first officer if she's just going to hang around with the captain when he leaves the ship?
Because that's what they do in Star Trek.
>>
>>87861405
So now my show is delayed. It better just be delayed instead of them just switching to the orville already playing. They did that shit to king of the hill and it helped cause the cancellation of the show.
>>
File: 1486352106716.png (118KB, 500x506px) Image search: [Google]
1486352106716.png
118KB, 500x506px
>tfw faggotball is delaying comedy gold

FUCK OFF GODDAMNIT IT'S AN 18 POINT DIFFERENCE
>>
What episode of Orville is this
>>
>>87861555
Hopefully it's half way over when they switch

>don't want to miss the news at 10
>>
I dont like either of these teams. I only like the Patriots.
>>
>>87861674
The not-aired one that killed the show. Good news, though! Star Trek Discovery is coming on the 24th!
>>
>>87861759
>lol i posted it again mom
>>
>>87861193
primewire
>>
>>87861842
Are you ok?
>>
I hope one day I too make someone so much money that they let me do whatever the fuck I want
>>
>already getting its time slot replaced
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
How would a europoor go about finding a stream?
>>
>>87862018
...a gridiron stream?
>>
greetings from /spuh/

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>87862018
>>87861910
>>
Wait, the Orville is in the post-football slot? Yeah, it's done for unless they move it to another night.
>>
are they for real with this shit?
>>
File: perro caca.jpg (39KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
perro caca.jpg
39KB, 500x375px
>>
Who even watches the football anymore
>>
>>87861910
I was referring to a live stream as it airs.
>>
>>87861132
Faggots literally crying because they are bad at sports.
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHA
REDDIT FAGGOTS
HAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
Wtf they could at least turn this game off for people outside of these teams region.
>>
>>87862278
Because nobody cares about this shitty show you weeb. Cry more
>>
>CBS playing 18D Starcraft while Seth plays Janken
Too bad about your show, bitch
>>
This 45 minutes of junktime in a blowout game is infinitely more profitable than scripted television shows for nerds.
>>
>>87862278
Why? This game is better than the show that's about to come on
>>
File: texas-1412112606237.jpg (2MB, 1550x2325px) Image search: [Google]
texas-1412112606237.jpg
2MB, 1550x2325px
>>87862278
But the Cowboys are "America's Team"!
>>
>>87862067
But the orville isn't even on there? Neither does it look like it features live streams, which is what I was asking about.

>>87862032

bruh
>>
DONALD TRUMP LOL

AMIRITE
>>
>>87862278
Cowboys are "America's Team"
>>
File: 1502533334704.jpg (14KB, 187x269px) Image search: [Google]
1502533334704.jpg
14KB, 187x269px
>>
>>87845744
Nah, it's an hour long and terrible. Adult swim won't run hour long shows.
>>
I thought fox had like 10 sports channels for this shit?
>>
Why does this clock keep stopping

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>87862373
This, except not in quotes.
>>
>dak asscott
>>
>>87862278
Networks haven't cut away from a game since 1968 when they cut away to show Heidi leaving viewers in an uproar which ensured no one would ever cut away from a game ever again.

> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heidi_Game
>>
BLORMPFFF
>>
File: cbs.jpg (6KB, 200x214px) Image search: [Google]
cbs.jpg
6KB, 200x214px
>>87861555
It's also running against the Emmys!
>>
>>87862433
Clock should only stop for injury
>>
>>87862504
An injury has been made to this show's long-term prospects
>>
File: doctor-1303176475218.jpg (32KB, 460x300px) Image search: [Google]
doctor-1303176475218.jpg
32KB, 460x300px
>>87862433
Welcome to the timey-wimey bullshit that is handegg's clock.
>>
File: DJ8sGqzUMAA3MJw.jpg (119KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DJ8sGqzUMAA3MJw.jpg
119KB, 675x1200px
The Pat's are America's team

Shut this garbage off
>>
>>87861914
not an argument.
>>
File: b&b.jpg (60KB, 634x423px) Image search: [Google]
b&b.jpg
60KB, 634x423px
any /sp/ here who knows how long until this game is over?
>>
I want to watch Orville than deuce looks like Orville is out now
>>
>>87862527
Good, can't wait till this garbage heap is cancelled
>>
>>87862550
Just a question.
>>
>>87862561
Prob 9:30pm with all time outs and such
>>
>>87862561
3:33 on the clock, so about 40 minutes until the 2 minute warning, then another 45 minutes with timeouts accounted for.

then there's the post-game cucking of the losing team which should take about 25 minutes
>>
File: Heidi1968poster.jpg (60KB, 200x356px) Image search: [Google]
Heidi1968poster.jpg
60KB, 200x356px
>>87862481
>The film altered the plot of the novel considerably, primarily by redefining the relationships of characters to one another. Heidi, instead of being the orphan of Grandfather's late son, becomes the orphan of the Grandfather's late daughter and her late husband; Dete becomes Heidi's aunt as the living but estranged daughter of the Grandfather. In addition, Heidi is further recast as Herr Sesemann's niece because of his late brother's marriage to Grandfather's late daughter. As Sesemann's niece, Heidi becomes cousin rather than simply companion to Clara, who early in the film is negatively portrayed as a hateful and spoiled child. By casting Simmons as Fräulein Rottenmeier, governess for both Heidi and Clara, the film remakes Rottenmeier as an extremely sympathetic character; she becomes almost a surrogate mother to Heidi. This drastic character transformation removes the antagonism between the two, thus removing the tension which dominates and enlivens the novel. So changed is Rottenmeier's personality that she falls in love with Sesemann, and he with her, a situation impossible in the novel.
W-what is this?
>>
>>87862561

it's going to be at minimum another 10 to 15, if you include post-game
>>
>>87862074
It's moving to Thursdays after tonight. The Sunday slot was just for the first two episodes.
>>
>>87862592
not an argument, retard.
>>
>>87862705
Are you ok?
>>
>>87862705
Can't be.
>>
>>87862644
It's a movie about a loli in Germany or Switzerland or one of those alp-ey places.
>>
>>87857913
unfortunately it is real, off one of his latest specials. so unfortunate to see how far this man has fallen. he was my favourite comedian at one point
>>
Live stream link where?

Come on you Americunts, someone just Stream your TV.
>>
>>87862429
Football makes more money
>>
File: Capture.png (17KB, 630x228px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
17KB, 630x228px
>>87862561
There is still another game after this one
>>
>>87862746
not an argument, passive aggressive bitch.

>>87862759
exactly. not an argument.
>>
>>87862644
How have you never heard of Heidi?
>>
>>87862825
It's on NBC here in Texas.
>>
>>87862807

it only runs on fox so far and no matter where fox is shown right now, it will have football, so no point
>>
>>87862825

it'll be on a different channel
>>
>>87862841
I don't hang out on /tv/
>>
>football

why are americans so shit
>>
They flashed a notice on the screen that Orville is "coming up next". But there's still 1:47 on the clock, so that will probably be in half an hour.
>>
File: 20170917_203041.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170917_203041.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>87862492
Holt shit didn't even know it was emmys

Never hear ANYONE talking about awards show anymore

Click over for 2 seconds and this Indian and black chick are talking about how terrible it is for the industry white straight men are in charge while introducing some women's award
>>
Cowboys O-Line is being paid off by CBS
>>
>>87862838
Are you ok?
>>
>>87862885
But the game cant go on for much longer and by the time someone starts the stream, posts the link and I see it Orville might've already started.

So give me that link.
>>
>>87862970
It's an away game. If it was a Cowboys home game, it would be INDOORS in JerryLand where there wouldn't be a (((lightning delay))). So blame the Broncos.
>>
>>87862838
Shan't
>>
>>87862938
>having to a be a /tv/ user to know about an extremely popular classic film and book series
wat? you must be underage
>>
>>87863033
Under the age of what? 20?
>>
File: 1445140369405.png (89KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1445140369405.png
89KB, 500x600px
HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wentz is gonna booty blast Dak
>>
>COWKEKS
COWKEKS
>COWKEKS
COWKEKS
>COWKEKS
COWKEKS
>COWKEKS
COWKEKS
>COWKEKS
COWKEKS
>COWKEKS
COWKEKS
>COWKEKS
COWKEKS
>COWKEKS
COWKEKS
>COWKEKS
COWKEKS
>COWKEKS
COWKEKS
>COWKEKS
COWKEKS
>COWKEKS
COWKEKS
>COWKEKS
COWKEKS
>COWKEKS
COWKEKS
>COWKEKS
COWKEKS
>COWKEKS
COWKEKS
>COWKEKS
COWKEKS
>COWKEKS
COWKEKS
>COWKEKS
COWKEKS
>COWKEKS
COWKEKS
>COWKEKS
COWKEKS
>COWKEKS
COWKEKS
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh5tmI1r-vM

THEY HAVE REPLICATORS WITH TEQUILA!

SHOTS ALL AROUND
>>
HOW 'BOUT DEM BOYS?
>>
>>87862992
>>
Hank Hill isn't gonna be happy
>>
>>87863023
Subhuman
>>
Soccer: game clock never stops, camera shows images of whites and hispanics madly running around kicking a ball

Handegg: game clock is stopped over 50% of the time, camera keeps showing images of black men loitering
>>
>>87863169
Not trying to argue. Are you ok?
>>
>>87863033
Old book doesn't matter
>>
File: 1251661133200.jpg (6KB, 162x138px) Image search: [Google]
1251661133200.jpg
6KB, 162x138px
>AMERICA'S TEAM
>>
File: soccer.jpg (122KB, 461x802px) Image search: [Google]
soccer.jpg
122KB, 461x802px
>>87863207
your shit sport will never be popular in the U.S.
>>
File: kawaii-1371005434880.gif (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
kawaii-1371005434880.gif
19KB, 400x400px
>>87863268
Neither is my sport, I'm just showing how much shittier handegg is.
>>
>>87862562
then*
Your use of than makes it sound like you would rather watch Orville THAN Deuce.
What you meant was that you wanted to watch Orville THEN Deuce, meaning watching the Deuce after the Orville.

You're welcome.
>>
File: 1486344379548.jpg (21KB, 736x423px) Image search: [Google]
1486344379548.jpg
21KB, 736x423px
>cowshits
who /iggles/ here
>>
>>87863364
*your welcome
>>
>bringing up the infidelity

Why God, why?
>>
File: 1405843792368.jpg (336KB, 1333x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1405843792368.jpg
336KB, 1333x2000px
>>87863391
Hi senpaitachi
>>
File: eagles_smug_pepe.png (103KB, 339x345px) Image search: [Google]
eagles_smug_pepe.png
103KB, 339x345px
>>87863391
did this terrible show start yet?
>>
Our show isn't even on and we have half the posters of the emmys sticky

Which is just /pol/ trolling
>>
File: 1505069818850.png (509KB, 573x507px) Image search: [Google]
1505069818850.png
509KB, 573x507px
>>87863391
>iggles
>>
>>87842071
A little random, but how would rubbing my dick against her ear ridges feel like?
>>
>>87863475

she busted a hole in concrete big enough to drive a car through.

I wouldn't put my dick anywhere near her
>>
>>87863475
Pretty good, probably.
>>
If you cut out the relationship seriousness it would be good. But we get 5minutes of Oxygen network every fifteen minutes.
>>
File: YOUR WELCOME.jpg (26KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
YOUR WELCOME.jpg
26KB, 320x180px
>>87863401
Great show.
>>
>>87842071
could her pussy muscles crush your dick?
>>
Now that we've bitched our way through 300 posts, let's talk about the episode!

Looks like it's going to be the "advanced alien culture puts crew in a zoo" trope, which Star Trek The Animated Series already did. But Trek reused Amok Time, so there.
>>
>>87863553
How fast can she swim?
>>
Who americas team /patriots/ here?
>>
>>87863511
She cant help it. Her species evolved on a high gravity world, they have to be strong to fight off the gravity.

Just imagine her handjobs.
>>
dude weed lol
>>
>>87840170

Well that was a perdy shot of the ship
>>
BRING BACK STARGATE
>>
File: edpp445.jpg (31KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
edpp445.jpg
31KB, 1280x720px
>>87863391
me
>>
File: bort.jpg (30KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
bort.jpg
30KB, 500x376px
YAY BORT
>>
>>87863209
>>
>>87863648
Wow, rude. Are you ok?
>>
Live Stream link please. I dont want to wait over an hour for torrent.
>>
>This intro

It feels so good.
>>
>bad yolk
Bravo
>>
>>87840170

we're going to need a new thread
>>
>>87863073

This isn't funny, but it is comfy.
>>
>>87863702
fuck you bro
>>
>>87863695
>>
>>87863702
just google "fox live stream" there's one on stream2watch cc
>>
>>87863739
Take your pick.

>>87863222
>>87861168
>>
>>87863591
>Get dick ripped off in first upstroke
No
>>
>>87863771
I hope you're ok. Not trying to argue or make an argument of any sort here. I genuinely hope you are doing alright. Please get better. Please get better, because you are sick. You are sick and you need help. Are you ok?
>>
I like that pep talk.
>you wouldn't be in that uniform if you weren't qualified
>we trust you
Those are the hints of the Trek type universe I like. Of course the plot is that her command will go to shit, but the hints are cute.
>>
>>87863914
>>
>>87860324
>>87860574
These are SJW Tumblrina views for Voyager just so you're aware. Voyager saw a surge in popularity because it has a STRONG WOMAN in the lead once that SJW kick started.
>>
>>87864014
Evidence?
>>
The use of cucking in this is so modern
>>
>>87863994
Premiss:
A person repeatedly making the same post, over and over again, is a definite sign that something's wrong.
Premiss:
When something's wrong, it's natural to inquire whether or not that person is okay or needs help.
Concusion: Are you ok?
>>
>>87864179
>>
File: arrr.gif (1MB, 300x231px) Image search: [Google]
arrr.gif
1MB, 300x231px
>>87864014
>SJW Tumblrina watches my fucking trek???????
>>
File: Orville-Sundays at 8-7c on Fox.jpg (43KB, 750x480px) Image search: [Google]
Orville-Sundays at 8-7c on Fox.jpg
43KB, 750x480px
New Banana Bread:
>>87864439
>>
>>87864179
Hey bud: when that little red line appears under a word it means you spelled it wrong. "Premiss" is not a fucking word. Did you fall, hit your head, give yourself a "concusion?"
>>
>>87863788
Constantly buffering, any better more stable streaming services?
>>
>cbs shit poster overwhelmed, can't blame cbs anymore

Cuck-trek on sewercide watch
>>
>>87864540
"Premiss" poster BTFO
>>87864595
"CBS is bad" poster BTFO
>>
>>87864508
We've already got two other threads linked from this one, faggot.

>>87861168
>>87861168
>>87861168
>>
The Orville is the best show which has ever aired on television and is also better than any film which has ever shown in a theater
>>
>>87864014
I'm not spending the time to pull up the multiple articles to prove myself right on an Armenian pubic hair braiding forum. Rest assured, it's true. However, consider this, Trek has so little action it shouldn't surprise anyone the few action episodes rise to the top simply because of the breadth of selection of non-action.
>>
>>87865020
Meant for >>87864052
>>
>>87865020
>Rest assured, it's true.
Naw Fampai, burden of proof lies on the positive claimant
Thread posts: 343
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.