[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's gonna go wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 28

File: uybmnef1nha4xqbvbqty.jpg (73KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
uybmnef1nha4xqbvbqty.jpg
73KB, 800x450px
What's gonna go wrong?
>>
Everything
>>
I can see critics bashing the movie for Wonder Woman having to share spotlight with Batman, specially after how much they praised her movie.
>>
>>87834647
since when does the Earth have 5 suns?
>>
I AM FROM THE FUTURE

This movie is an absolute mess, the parts by Whedon and the parts by Snyder will clash in both tone and style, an absolute Frankenfilm
>>
>>87834647
>Cyborg looks like absolute shit. Uncanny valley is going to bring everyone out of the movie whenever he is on screen
>They are going to mess up Batman's characterization again. Either make him way too grimdark and killing people like in BvS, or make him too jokey to try and make up for BvS. His jokes in the trailer are looking towards the latter, which i would say is worse.
>Barry is some loser kid with no friends, not a seasoned forensics expert and confident superhero
>Probably going to overcompensate with aquaman to try and convince people that he's not lame, even when anyone who has read any comic in the 21st century already knows that.
>Going to make wonderwoman at least one power level above literally everyone else, because girl power, amirite, if we show her being the same power level as others, or god forbid, have to get help from one of them, then we are undermining strong women!
>Oh, and superman is going to get resurrected for no fucking reason, after he was killed for no fucking reason.
>>
If it ends up being shit it's Whedon's fault

If it's kino it's because of Snyder
>>
>>87836147
>if we show her being the same power level as others, or god forbid, have to get help from one of them, then we are undermining strong women!
We already saw Batman saving her from parademon
>>
File: 923532.jpg (318KB, 1243x1061px) Image search: [Google]
923532.jpg
318KB, 1243x1061px
>>87834647
>What's gonna go wrong?
>>
>>87836229
Hardly, he just killed one while she was on the floor. Not really saving her there. But we *did* see her saving him from 2 on his batmobile.

I'm not saying that them saving each other is a bad thing, just that overdoing it pulls me out of films way too much. It's the difference between Jessica Jones and Supergirl. Jessica Jones is ten times better than Supergirl because Supergirl shoves that "I'm a strong woman" shit in your face every ten seconds. I mean, they even have a woman president in that show for literally no reason other than that.
>>
>>87834647
It'll be just like BvS, or MOS. In that it'll have the dour, flat cinematography, the terrible dialogue, the nonsense character motivations and the hackneyed script.

Then a bunch of fat virgin autists will spend the next 5 years wanking each other dry as they call it 'deep' and 'kino' and other such horseshit.
>>
>>87834647
Zack Snyder wrote and directed most of it.
>>
>>87836586
>the dour
everyone's favorite new word
>>
>>87836414

Batman and Wonder Woman will share the leadership roles and kinda have some romantic tension. So there will be a lot of saving and smirking between them.

I can see people, specially those wanting girl power, disliking that.
>>
>>87834647
>What's gonna go wrong?
they're going to overreact to cater to people who have already made up their mind anyway
>>
>>87836586
MoS is a masterpiece and the best capekino
>>
>>87837377
>"The Godfather of superhero movies"

Get off this board Armond.
>>
>>87834647
Hack Snyder is gonna make another boring, incomprehensible mess with a bunch of unnecessary shit crammed into it.
>>
>>87837403
its the Citizen Kane of superhero movies
>>
>>87837245
See, that whole romantic tension is going to be annoying to me as well. Mainly because there was literally no build up to it in BvS, and in Wonder Woman, she's all hung up on Steve.
If they do pull that romantic bullshit, i hope it doesn't make the movie even more shit than it already is going to be.
>>
>>87837444

There was a bit of sexual tension between them in BvS, but yeah, no romantic tension.
>>
>>87837444
>>87837245
and then comes in Supes and WonderWoman will be like "WOW that guy can FLY"
>>
>>87837491

There's no risk of that happening, i think, since Superman and Lois romance have been such a central theme of all these movies.
>>
lmao is robert downey jr. blackfaced again?

classic rob
>>
>>87837520
you mean the godly white male wont threw away his old white womyn for the young and beautiful jewness?
>>
>>87837549

I mean the movies don't seem to be wanting to follow that sinking ship. Even it's fans in the comic department gave up on it.

You can see how much they've tried to deviate Wonder Woman from Superman in the movies. She doesn't even fly, for once, and in BvS they didn't shared any scene aside from the big battle in the third act where they didn't spoke with one another.

The whole thing is about Superman and Lois, the godfather and mother earth, the alien and the world, and how important that relationship is for both and everyone else.
>>
>>87837491
Fml I actually hate Supes and Wonder Woman together with a burning fucking passion. That is by far the most boring and stupid paring ever.

Fuck the New 52. Fuck the animated justice league movies.
>>
No Hal Jordan = No sell
>>
>>87837466
They had like 1 scene together, and they spent half of it talking about some dumb USB drive. God, that movie tried to put so many things in such a small time frame, it was a huge mess.
>>
File: Wonder Woman.webm (3MB, 350x644px) Image search: [Google]
Wonder Woman.webm
3MB, 350x644px
I hope Wonder Woman shows her butt alot in this movie
>>
>>87837690

She was his femme fatale in the movie, being all sexy, smart, skillful, and mysterious, capable of outplaying him in his own game, as well as driving him towards his true mission with her willies and wit, like femme fatales ought to do.

Or at least that's what the movie wanted you to believe.

Then there's the thematic aspect of the movie where it push this idea of men and women needing one another to be able to grow as healthy people as well help create a healthy society, exemplified by Jonathan and Martha and, specially, Superman and Lois. So Batman and Wonder Woman were linked in that sense as well.
>>
>>87837878
How the fuck do you even function, being that autistic? That was beyond pretentious, and you're trying to be so defending BvS of all movies. I honestly never thought I would see this board stoop so low.
>>
>>87837977

I'm not defending the movie. Just pointing out what the movie tried to do with the character.

Why are you so buttblasted?
>>
>>87837977
I'm trying to read your post, and all I hear is screeching noises.
>>
File: 1621468123728.png (186KB, 825x336px) Image search: [Google]
1621468123728.png
186KB, 825x336px
>>87837977
>she gave me faith that there's good in this world
>she was my world

>we've seen what promises are worth

>i just don't know if it's possible
>for you can love me and be you

>there was a time above, a time before
>there were PERFECT THINGS
>DIAMOND ABSOLUTES
>what falls is fallen

just citing things here, none of this has any baring on quality, just saying that is in there, regardless of how any of us feel about the movie
>>
>>87838276

Not to mention that the whole idea that men and women need to "come together", as couples, to be better or, at the very least, normal people and help create a healthy society was the biggest point of Man of Steel. It was something that movie beat you over the head with.

Jor went against his own programming and society, which he thought of to be toxic since it was sexless and rigid society on a barren planet that will never be able to produce anything of worth, to create a child with his wife the normal way, so the child could be free and productive.
Then Superman is raised by a very salt of the earth couple that drew strength in one another to raise this child from the stars (something extrapolated in BvS) that will one day hopefully go on to make the world better thanks to their teachings and love.
Finally, Superman and Lois are immediately drawn to one another sexually and romantically, with their connection and need to be close to one another being what helps them being always there for one another in the right moment to save each other and generally drive the plot forward where they end up being instrumental to saving the planet.
Lastly, the villains were a bunch of sexless fucks that frown upon marriage, sex and child making love, and were attempting to make the planet as barren and frigid as Krypton was. Hell, Zod and his people are even mostly away from one another throughout the movie while they try to conquer the planet.
>>
>>87834647
Superman's gonna come back and be all gloomy and shit. They're gonna find a way to lazily hamfist green lantern at the very end.
>>
File: skinny ass.jpg (6KB, 236x282px) Image search: [Google]
skinny ass.jpg
6KB, 236x282px
>>87837730

>Gal Gadot
>Butt
>>
>>87836186
My faith is intact. This will be hailed in years to come as the final chapter in one of, if not *the* finest comic book trilogy ever made.
>>
>>87837237
Their supervisors approved it for their script.
>>
>>87834647
dcu
>>
>>87834647
>who's that robot guy?
>isn't aquaman supposed to be a joke? this one looks cool, but I don't know him either
>the flash is or is not the one from the tv series? it's confusing
>isn't superman a big part of the justice league? it's like making avengers without captain america

whether the movie is good or not, the dceu is handeled like shit.
>>
File: 1500748024401.jpg (436KB, 1280x998px) Image search: [Google]
1500748024401.jpg
436KB, 1280x998px
Won't be as good as BvS or MoS, but still will be one of the most kinő films of the year.
>>
>>87841497
>isn't superman a big part of the justice league? it's like making avengers without captain america
When JLA was founded in comics it was WITHOUT Superman, WW or Batman.
>>
File: cine jl 1.jpg (2MB, 2000x1294px) Image search: [Google]
cine jl 1.jpg
2MB, 2000x1294px
Looks like ƘĪ̀ȠÓ
>>
>>87834647
miscast characters
shitty directors
shitty writers
quippy dialogue that will make it tonally inconsistent with the rest of the dceu
>>
>>87834647
Snyder keep watching too much Anime and is trying to recreate super over the top fighting sequences but then does it worse than low budget Naruto episodes.
>>
>>87836147
All great predictions!
>>
File: 1488114702923.gif (1MB, 200x141px) Image search: [Google]
1488114702923.gif
1MB, 200x141px
>>87834647
>>
>What's gonna go wrong?
Grown men are going to forget superhero movies aren't hard sci-fi and are instead popcorn flicks for kids, teens and young couples out on date night.
>>
>>87841745

Only the Justice Society and in JLA: Year One (as well most of post-Crisis continuity).
>>
File: 1489050385129.jpg (11KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1489050385129.jpg
11KB, 251x242px
>>87842420
>we will never have JLA origin story with Martian Manhunter, Black Canary, Hawkman and socially awkward Aquaman
>>
>>87837730
It's amazing how the suit is designed to enhance everything that she barely has

Great job
>>
>>87834647
The Flash will be fucking terrible and nothing like his comicbook counterpart.
>>
>>87834783

I still don't get why WW got such a rave review.

The movie was shit from beginning to end. it was less shitty than any other DC film, that's about it. The dude who dies in the film has more of a personality than WW. Although that's kind of a stretch because WW didn't have a personality.
>>
>>87842520
What else is new

Also, they are all "Oh, Cyborg is going to be like the comics, not like the cartoon", but comics Cyborg sucks ass, and then they make the Flash nothing like the comics
>>
>>87842520
>>87842542

Barry Allen sucks ass in the comics, specially the modern ones.
>>
>>87836147
>>They are going to mess up Batman's characterization again. Either make him way too grimdark and killing people like in BvS, or make him too jokey to try and make up for BvS. His jokes in the trailer are looking towards the latter, which i would say is worse.

Calling it right now, they are going to doubledown on grimdark batman.
>>
>>87842537
yeah, i thought wonder woman was pretty mediocre capeshit fare. it had a fucking abysmal ending, though.
>>
>>87834647
Well, the casting has already gone wrong on literally every single one in that picture, as have the prequels.

Otherwise, the acting, directing, writing, story, etc will go wrong.

Music will probably be good though, I guess.
>>
>>87841990

MoS and BvS unironically tried to be dark and serious movies for adults.
>>
>>87842583
>>
>>87842537

It was high art compared to other DC movies. Not like that's saying much.
>>
>>87834647
>nigger robot guy with dindu face
>manlet batman
>jewess wonderwoman
>over 9000 layers of armour
>allahu akbar
oh gee I don't know
>>
>>87842590

His character arc is all about atoning for his recent failings and finding these SUPER heroes so they can protect the earth because he owe it to Superman after Superman's sacrifice. So why would they double down on grimdark Batman?
>>
>>87842693

Wonder Woman was made for plebs, that's why plebs liked it.
>>
File: Wonder Woman - 1.webm (3MB, 1036x544px) Image search: [Google]
Wonder Woman - 1.webm
3MB, 1036x544px
>>87837730
>>
>>87834647
99% of scenes will be close ups of gal gadot shouting with a dubbed scream and angry acting face.
>>
>>87842651
But at the same time you like the nolan trilogy you hipocrite
>>
File: PoorBen.jpg (34KB, 458x423px) Image search: [Google]
PoorBen.jpg
34KB, 458x423px
>>87834647
>highly optimistic about Justice League
>WB hires Joss Whedon of all people
>reshoots more than half of the movie
>adds color and Ben looks weird
>the trailers have quips now
I just wanted a dark, gritty film.
>mfw
>>
>>87842738

So this is what BvS babies tell themselves?
>>
>>87842834

I don't. They were meh movies that got super popular because some faggot died.
>>
File: 1500831779162.png (1MB, 1020x589px) Image search: [Google]
1500831779162.png
1MB, 1020x589px
They're bunch of cool people

Now compare it to corporate mouse robots
>>
>>87842738

WW was a darker movie than MoS and BvS you retarded ape. It was just done right instead of being an autistic trip for idiots who think showing religious paintings into the background is deep. Still got fucked be retarded forced CGI action like all of those fucking movies.
>>
>>87842711

Because DC is known to make caricatures of their comic book characters. Look at every DC film and you'll notice a trend of having no depth to the character compacted with terrible pacing, WW fixed the pacing but her character's depth still fell flat.

With so many heros in one film there is no way they aren't going to distill each hero to their most basic form because they can't handle fleshing anyone out (which has been proven again and again.) Grimdark batman saves on having to explain anything about how he's feeling or what his thoughts currently are, you don't have to explain anything because he's mysterious and brooding and that's the path of least resistance for the copyrighting.

I guarantee they'll double down because that's the easiest way to write his character and DC is known to do whats easiest instead of whats best.
>>
>>87842537
They shilled themselves into a corner by praising GotG2 and Homecoming, which were objectively worse
>>
Critics will hate it if Wonder Woman has to get saved by a man
>>
>>87843137
You're full of shit. This incarnation of Superman has more depth and complexity than any CMB character since Raimi's Spider-Man, and the Batman's not far behind him. You just have to not be a brain-dead fuckstick with no eye for nuance that needs literally everything spelled out for them.

Iron Man was headed down the path to being a fantastically complex character too till Disney put the brakes on that shit for the normiebux. Now he's just an interchangeable quipbot like the rest of the MCU.
>>
File: enab.jpg (41KB, 569x802px) Image search: [Google]
enab.jpg
41KB, 569x802px
>>87834835
Conversely, I expect Whedon finishing it will make it a far more competent and watchable movie than it would have been under Snyder.

They were already aiming for a lighter, jokier tone before Whedon took over, and he's said he aims to be "consistent with Snyder's vision", he'll just help polish it into less of an incoherent mess like BvS

I expect Justice League gets an RT score in the mid-70s, while it would have been in the 40s without the change in directors
>>
>>87836586
>flat cinematography

Do you even know what these words mean?
>>
>>87843464

I'd rather be full of shit than a retard. You seriously have to have a couple extra chromosomes to think superman has any depth. The way his father dies and everything else are so clearly done in the easiest, laziest fashion of audience manipulation that you are the "normie" your talking about. It would have been way more interesting if he died in a way similar in the comic books. Instead of just "growing old" he could have died of a heart attack or something. Literally anything else than the way he died because all it does is make an "uncle ben" situation which is just so fucking tropey I don't even need to touch on it.

Batman literally has no depth. He wants to kill superman instead of just talking to the dude even when sups is open to a conversation. I don't think I've seen a worse portrayal of batman since George Clooney.
>>
>>87843623
It will be a mess, but appealing to plebs, so it will make money and appease pleb critics who will say "things get messy, but it's FUN and has a heart" or some shit, exactly like they did with Wonder Woman
>>
>>87836767
So it will be shit
>>
>>87843993
Of his death was the easy route, you wouldn't still be bitching about it four years later. Fact of the matter is for the first time in his existence, Pa Kent's death served as a lesson for *Clark*, not the audience.

Clark spent better than a decade before he even started to unravel it.
>>
>>87834647
Joss Whedon.
>>
File: 287185[1].jpg (42KB, 770x308px) Image search: [Google]
287185[1].jpg
42KB, 770x308px
>>87834647
same thing as Fantfourstic
two different movies with different visions Frankensteined together as a mess
>>
>>87836586
>how to spot a redditor
>>
>>87841695
this just makes me even sadder looking at the JL we could have got
Fuck Johns for replacing MM with bland Cyborg and fuck Snyder for ruining Superman for a generation
>>
>>87842537
Because it was a safe, boring, and unchallenging capeshit flick just like everything from the MCU. It's probably an indication of where Justice league is going now that they have Joss "you'll never have a future in this industry if you don't suck my quip" Whedon in charge of it
>>
>>87844113
You're saying Wonder Woman is a mess? Compared to what?

By capeshit standards it's a very tight, coherent, well-edited and competently written/directed movie.
>>
>>87844577
the ending of wonder woman is a mess
>>
>>87844577
>Wonder Woman is a mess? Compared to what?

Wonder Woman is a mess, like Spider Man homecoming and Guardians 2
Bad year for capeshit
>>
Christ, Cyborg looks like absolute shit
>>
>>87842738

>>87844577
>Wonder Woman is a mess? Compared to what?

Wonder Woman is JUST a Disney princess with PMS movie
>>
>>87842479
that make her look like a woman, you mean
>>
>>87843698
Do you?
>>
>>87843137

>Grimdark batman saves on having to explain anything about how he's feeling or what his thoughts currently are, you don't have to explain anything because he's mysterious and brooding and that's the path of least resistance for the copyrighting.

You're fucking stupid. If you couldn't pick on the fact that Batman in BvS was spouting a bunch of lies to Alfred and himself about what he was really doing it and why for then you're pretty much braindead. He wasn't being mysterious, he was being evasive because he didn't want to face his demons and was projecting all his shit on to others and acting out. Much like Superman and Lex.
>>
>>87844220

You are literally the only reason why I'm talking about superman. I've never talked to a single soul in RL that actually likes that piece of shit movie.

>Pa Kent's death served as a lesson for *Clark*, not the audience.

Jesus Christ you are shallow. It was a lesson to Clark in the comics as well. It was to prove that no matter how good and strong sups was he sometimes cannot save the people closest to him.

The movie was just a huuuuge fucking plothole. At least spiderman was clever in that spiderman COULD have saved uncle Ben if he had done the right thing, he didn't so a lesson was learned.

Clark had no reason not to save his father, the reason they gave is a huuuuuge fuck you to the audience. It was basically a "because reasons" explanation.

Most convoluted death I've ever seen in a major comic book movie.
>>
>>87843993

>Batman literally has no depth. He wants to kill superman instead of just talking to the dude even when sups is open to a conversation. I don't think I've seen a worse portrayal of batman since George Clooney.

You're fucking stupid for not understanding Batman arc. Why the fuck would he talk things with Superman when he was using Superman as an scapegoat instead of facing his own shit?
>>
>>87844665

Still way better than MoS and BvS endings.
>>
>>87846075

>Jesus Christ you are shallow. It was a lesson to Clark in the comics as well. It was to prove that no matter how good and strong sups was he sometimes cannot save the people closest to him.

You wanna know why i know you're dumb? Because that lesson has no thematic relevance to MoS.

MoS wasn't about Superman being all powerful and having to learn to face a few limitations, like in the comics. MoS was about Superman being prejudiced and having to learn to trust in others, much like the military had to in order for them and Superman to team up and save the day. It's a commentary about racial tension/conflict between Muslim Americans and normal Americans following 9/11.

Shit couldn't be more simple, brah.
>>
>>87846332

No, it wasn't. It was a sugar sweet happy ending that made no fucking sense in the movie itself, all because test audiences liked that way better. It was fucking normal tier.
>>
File: 1489286829763.gif (2MB, 349x566px) Image search: [Google]
1489286829763.gif
2MB, 349x566px
>>87840145
>>87842479
Moron
>>
>>87846075

You keep saying that MoS tried to pull an Uncle Ben moment, but in the Spider-Man movies Uncle Ben's death scarred Peter in a good way, reminding him to always help others no matter what or else something worse can happen if he turn a blind eye.

While in MoS Pa Kent's death scarred Superman in a negative way, reminding him that humanity should never learn about him because they'd never accept him, since his father believed that so much it cost him his life. So Superman grew up blaming his death's father on humanity. The comparison is thus invalid.
>>
>>87834647
I dread the garbage Whedon must've put in at the last minute.
>>
>>87834647
just like when I saw wonder woman ill probably get kicked out and have my ass kicked by mexicans for jerking off in the corner of the theater to gal gadot
>>
File: LeHappyDirector.jpg (616KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
LeHappyDirector.jpg
616KB, 1920x1080px
the worst thing imaginable it'll rake in the $$$$$ and every movie released until the end of time will be capeshit

daily reminder that Batman, Cyborg, and (pfffthahaha) SeaMan are canonically ants compared to WW, Superman and The Flash, who are basically gods
>>
>>87834647
>Batman is now Tony Stark
>forced banter
>lame ass cyborg
>wonder woman is a flat chested jew
>Superman just happens to come back after his unnecessary death
>lame pop culture references
>>
>>87834647
>movie is edited down to 2 hours 45 minutes
>"Buy extended cut on bluray you guys, it's so much better because it fills plot holes."
>>
>>87834647
>Jason not cast as Lobo
>>
File: file.png (407KB, 900x486px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
407KB, 900x486px
>>87846797

Dude, everybody are fucking ants when compared to Superman and THE MOTHERFUCKING BATMAN.

Batman in the comics is like Ozymandias and Rick Sanchez all rolled up into one. He's a super genius that bank roll all the heroes, knowing all their powers and weakness, and that have several high-tech trinkets that could kill any superhero dozens times over and even more doomsday scenarios planned that will always put him 12 steps ahead of everyone else. The only reason he isn't a full villain, despite constantly pulling evil shit that come back to bite everybody's asses before he comes up with some Deus Ex Machina to solve the situation, is because Superman's constantly there to play Morty to keep on the good side.

Every fucking comic arc have the heroes standing around acting all kinds of dumb, including characters such as Wonder Woman and the Flash, until Superman and Batman show up from their totally not-gay date together to tell everyone what to do and pretty much save the day by themselves while all the other characters stand around the in background awed by their awesomeness.

Not even joking. I've read pretty much all of DC books starring the Justice League. They're all pretty much like that. Only Superman and Batman actually get to do anything in them.
>>
File: 5milliondollars.jpg (131KB, 942x1024px) Image search: [Google]
5milliondollars.jpg
131KB, 942x1024px
>>87846979
>10-14 year old girls not cast as every character
opportunity missed, director and studio=hack frauds CONFIRMED
>>
>>87837426
It's the mother! of Superhero films.
>>
File: gottagofast.gif (2MB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
gottagofast.gif
2MB, 500x269px
>>87834647
Snyder cant tell a story for shit thats whats going to go wrong. I'm hoping they kept it simple, just like wonder woman although the third act was a mess.
>>
>>87841745
We don't give a fuck. We want Marvel.
>>
File: 13212.png (3KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
13212.png
3KB, 223x226px
>>87846475

I'm pressing f5 and I can't see her butt
>>
>>87848336
gal has a cute butt
>>
>>87842839
>getting optimistic after BvS

OH NO NO NO
>>
>>87842839
this is what took me out the trailer with ben

in BvS as shit as it was, he looked good.. he suits the grizzled look and he looked good as bruce wayne.. now he's all clean shaven, out of shape and his hairs shit in the newest trailers.

he looked ok in the first trailer with aquaman.
>>
>>87846332
>close up shot of gadots le serious face floating in mid air

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaOH NO N O NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo
>>
>>87842979
I only see talentless actors relying on capeshit money because their talent won't get them anywhere of value.
>>
>>87848489
That is 100% a Whedon issue. He did re-shoots but didn't care enough to match shit up. The wig is HORRIBLE & Ben is NOT suppose to be clean shaven or sunburn. Makeup & camera angles work wonders as does lighting.
>>
>>87844374
you're a fucking crybaby, grow up my dude. I don't know a single person in real life that hates this version of Superman.
>>
It's already gone wrong.
Anyone watch that fucking pile of shit, wunderr wumon?
In the end battle, Ares tells Dianna she is the God killer weapon because only a God can kill another God. So Dianna is a God. So unless the JL come up against a God, she is even more stupidly overpowered the superman. Nothing else can kill her.
>>
File: WWendingshot.webm (2MB, 1024x424px) Image search: [Google]
WWendingshot.webm
2MB, 1024x424px
>>87848525
>close up shot of gadots le serious face floating in mid air
Lmao
>>
>>87849634
Also, as Ares was supposedly the last God, that means that now Dianna is the last God, and utterly invincible as there isn't another one to kill her
>>
>>87850152
She wears Plot Armor OF THE GODS
>>
>>87849634
>>87850152
>>87850363

I think the Gods dying will end up featuring into the Black Adam and Shazam movies, since their characters gain their powers from dead Gods.

Either way, shit is going cosmic from the get go. Darkseid and his people are all above mythological gods. They're alien gods. More godly than the other gods. Then you've the Green Lanterns and shit. Niggas fight sentient planets and shit.
>>
>>87836147
>Probably going to overcompensate with aquaman to try and convince people that he's not lame

Damn, motherfucker. That was my first thought. But you nailed everything else too. They either just don't get the characters, or have no faith in their traditional depictions.

Anyway, remember to strut back in here after the movie comes out and swing your dick around a bit. You'll have earned it.
>>
>>87848398
If you like adolescent boys maybe.
>>
>>87842839

LOL, he's going to be the best looking, but also most depressed looking older dude in Hollywood in 20 years.
>>
>>87850986
Good. It was a sort of quick line in WW. I don't know how much of it the normalfags actually comprehend. I mean, once again, people think that anything from Earth is the best thing ever. They can't see past our atmosphere.
>>
>>87849634
And still Wonder Woman was better than most of the MCU, really makes you think
>>
>>87842979

No, that screams corporation orders came down for them to start making it look like they actually enjoy being paid millions of dollars to star in this unworkable shit. I'm betting Ben's ability to get future projects financed is on the line too. That guy is visibly graying with stress.
>>
>>87849735

Couldn't they have thrown money at the bitch to wear blue contacts lense so she actually looks like WW. Fuck sake it can't be that hard if Jessica Alba can do it.
>>
>>87853161
Look at Game of Thrones....Danerys has Violet eyes in the book. They had Emilie wear colored contacts, but she said she couldn't bare to wear them & it was difficult to do her scenes wearing them. Fucking asshole. It's contacts! They get paid millions to cry like little bitches
>>
>>87834680
fpbp
>>
>>87853161
oy vey how dare you insinuate that blue eyes are better than brown
>>
>>87849735
the fuck
>>
>>87834647
where the fuck is superman?
>>
>>87834647
Where's superman?
>>
File: Martian_Manhunter_Alex_Ross.png (100KB, 250x352px) Image search: [Google]
Martian_Manhunter_Alex_Ross.png
100KB, 250x352px
>>87834647
They should have made all of the characters act like the fucking TV show, it was perfect. Also it wouldn't hurt to get martian manhunter and green lantern instead of fucking cyborg.
>>
>>87853594
>>87853685
Crying in hi coffin cause people think he's dead & there is no sun to energize him enough to bust out of the ground. So he just lays there. Crying.
>>
>>87853868
Stupid story, this movie is gonna be garbage now. I was hoping for some crazy DBZ-like action scenes from superman but now that he's not in it the movie will definitely flop.
>>
File: me.png (80KB, 210x220px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
80KB, 210x220px
>>87836414
kafkaesque characterization
lovecraftian dialog
and "Your other gun" character motivations

FTFY /thread
>>
>>87854096
Oh, he's in it. But to what extent is still unknown. His last known place was six feet under in his coffin. Will he be resurrected by Darkseid & turn evil for a bit wearing a black suit? Will the good guys get Luther out of jail to show them how to use the ship to bring Supes back to life? Who the fuck knows. Remember: LOIS LANE IS THE KEY! That stupid shit actress is the key to Superman finally beinng a team player. Ugh.
>>
>>87836414
What's the reason for having a male president instead? It's not a depiction of the real world, you know
>>
>>87849177
You can just see that Avengers-tier direct to video quality
>>
File: u3Bdqrp.gif (499KB, 245x240px) Image search: [Google]
u3Bdqrp.gif
499KB, 245x240px
well we already know about the costumes.
>>
>>87854441
Yup. I am trying to give it a chance, but when shit like this is in your face bad...It's annoying. Whedon is a fucking disgrace. Snyder has his issues, but at least his scenes look a hell of a lot nicer. Joss is too busy re-shooting shots to force the quippy campy bullshit
>>
>>87834647
They'll overestimate Flash's appeal as a breakout character and he'll be in fucking every scene
>>
>>87854716
>"Batman looks tired"
>"Wonder Woman has almost no personality compared to the solo movie" (this is just my wishful thinking because I know critics will just suck her jewish cock again even though you can see she's still terrible in all the trailers)
>Cyborg is terrible but no one will even discuss him because he's black
>"Superman is still dull, but at least now WHEDON made him the beacon of HOPE he should be"
>"The real stars of the movie... AQUAMAN AND FLASH!"
Thread posts: 152
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.