[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this anti-communism kino?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

Is this anti-communism kino?
>>
>angelina jolie
>anti-communist
That's where you're wrong, kiddo.
>>
>>87829577

Lefties will keep saying that the Khmer Rouge was never real communism yet Pol Pot was educated in another country and exposed to marxist theory. Also Khmer people still to this day hate Vietnamese and Thai people for no reason other than muh ancient history. The North Vietnamese liberated Cambodia after the US bailed from the Vietnam war and Thailand set up refugee camps like Khao I Dang. This TV show better show how the US funded the Khmer Rouge with Aid because they didn't want a Vietnamese backed government to come into place. So much of that country was decimated and destroyed, especially the Cambodian intellectuals, literally massive amounts of jungles are all gone that could had rare undocumented animals and plants just to be turned into rice fields. Worst of all the french cucks that didn't want anything to do with the country fled and did not offer any kind of support to the country as the illiterate peasant farmers stormed into the city to kill everyone. We should do the right thing and nuke Cambodia because as it is right now, it is one of the most corrupt countries in the world, heck they even killed the latest politician to run against Hun Sen's party.
>>
>>87830994
What do modern Cambodians think about the Khmer Rouge?
>>
>>87830994
Keep crying alt right loser
>>
>>87829577
no that's Anti-American kino. because when Communism is evil talmud says it's America's fault.
>>
>>87830994
>The North Vietnamese liberated Cambodia after the US bailed from the Vietnam war and Thailand set up refugee camps like Khao I Dang. This TV show better show how the US funded the Khmer Rouge with Aid because they didn't want a Vietnamese backed government to come into place.

North Vietnam backed the Khmer Rouge until shortly after they took control and starting fucking around with the Vietnam/Cambodia border
>>
>>87831126

They hate them of course, Khmer Rouge is Hitler, literally Hitler, Pol Pot never got charged for war crimes and got to live his life peacefully until he died of lethal dose of a combination of Valium and chloroquine. Sure it was a dark past caused by the wave of communism in that region but they have an even bigger threat that worries them which is the Hun Sen party who hire thugs to kill people, people are so scared to even speak their mind about him because they think some affiliate is listening.
>>
>>87830994
>when you eat too many red pills and get brain damage
>>
>Pol Pot, who admitted to never having read Marx
>Pol Pot, who was aided by Americans
>Pol Pot, who was eventually toppled by communists
>communist
Having a nice brain bleed?
>>
File: 1456261766920.png (262KB, 446x456px) Image search: [Google]
1456261766920.png
262KB, 446x456px
>>87831461
>"It's not attempted murder if you're too incompetent to kill someone"
>>
>>87831461

"In 1951, he joined a communist cell in a secret organization known as the Cercle Marxiste ("Marxist circle"), which had taken control of the Khmer Student's Association (AER) that same year. Within a few months, Sar joined the PCF." One simply doesn't join a marxist group without reading anything about marx you mong

"On the political front, in 1979 the United States and China wielded their influence and pushed through a vote in the UN General Assembly in favor of granting Cambodia’s UN seat to the ousted Khmer Rouge regime, and terminated a UN investigation into Khmer Rouge crimes. The following year, the United States again supported the Khmer Rouge in the UN as the “legitimate” representative of the Cambodian people. With U.S. backing, Cambodia would continue to be represented in the United Nations by a Khmer Rouge diplomat until 1993."

"The Khmer Rouge, still led by Pol Pot, was the strongest of the three rebel groups in the Coalition Government of Democratic Kampuchea which received extensive military aid from China, Britain, and the United States and intelligence from the Thai military. Britain and the United States in particular gave aid to the two non-Khmer Rouge members of the coalition."

Get your brain checked haemorrhaging retard.
>>
>>87831461
>if I don't like him he never were a communist
typical leftist doublethink
>>
>>87831413
>red pills
>>
>>87831509
>>87831726
Literal non-arguments
>>87831675
>first paragraph is a non-argument
>second and third paragraphs literally prove my point
>>
>>87831726
That's not even close to what he said you down syndrome.
>>
>>87829577
why are you faggots so obsessed with fascism vs communism as if either are viable or will ever have any political representation in the western world. is it because youre all fucking retards?
>>
>implying politicians care about people
>even after all the murders Pol Pot was still supported by the West against the Vietnamese
>even Sihanouk supported them
>>
>>87831809
Because they're NEETs who don't know shit about the real world.
>>
>>87830994
But Noam Chomsky apparently thinks it was more communist than the USSR, enough so to deny the cambodian genocide.
>>
>>87831752
Is that what passes for /leftypol/ memes these days?
>>
>>87831824
http://abc.net.au/news/2011-07-01/brull---the-boring-truth-about-chomsky/2779086
>>
>>87831809
Why ask a question you already know the answer to?
>>
>>87830994
>Lefties will keep saying that the Khmer Rouge was never real communism
Yeah in a "Son of Sam and Anders Breivik does not represent Christianity" way.
>>
>>87831834
>I'm mad!
I know.
>>
>>87831809
Fascism is functionally defined as organized resistance to the Jews. As such it's inevitable.
>>
File: 1427150048784.png (110KB, 366x380px) Image search: [Google]
1427150048784.png
110KB, 366x380px
>>87831772
North Vietnam supported the Khmer Rouge until - and only because - they became a geopolitical threat with Pol Pot messing with their borders; and US/Chinese support for the Khmer Rouge was contingent on Cambodia being a threat to North Vietnam.

If Pol Pot hadn't kept reasonably good relations with Vietnam it wouldn't have been toppled
>>
>>87831861
>In 1975, Chomsky was the most prestigious and persistent Western apologist for the Pol Pot regime.

what a cuck
>>
>>87831885
I'd like to know how you "confiscate" natural resources.
You just send in a repo man to cart off all their coal and rubber plantations?
>>
>>87831885
I'm not mad at you, you poor white cuck.
>>
Can we talk about how disgusting of a khmeraboo Angelina Jolie is
>>
>>87832003
>white
I'm nigerian, you beta cuck.
>>
>>87832069
Do you visit nairaland by any chance?
>>
>>87829577
>bomb Cambodia
>support corrupt generals
>oh shit, it's civil war
>we out, let's hope the good guys win
America: we dindu nuffin
>>
File: 1504557769570.png (105KB, 287x288px) Image search: [Google]
1504557769570.png
105KB, 287x288px
>>87832092
I'm the admin, the big guy, y'know?
>>
>anti-communist
Angelina Jolie is a braindead leftie, I would be very surprised if that were the case.
>>
>>87832133

SHUT IT DOWN!
>>
https://youtu.be/bwAq9zEY4sU
>>
>>87832183
she's a CIA puppet like a lot of Hollywood celebrities, including especially Ben Affleck and Tom Hanks.
>>
>>87832183
if she was genuinely on the left, she would have campaigned for bernie sanders. i don't know of any hollywood celebs who campaigned for sanders, except maybe rosario dawson.
>>
>>87832183
According to celebrity blinds she's supposedly ultra-right-wing
>>
>>87831885
france paid for its colonialism by allowing millions of worthless africans into france to live
>>
File: 1486374806281.jpg (100KB, 498x460px) Image search: [Google]
1486374806281.jpg
100KB, 498x460px
Fuck Nazi capitalists mom said it's my turn to overthrow the bourgeois what the fuck else am I going to do between classes anyway, sit in my plush apartment in a gentrified area that my parents pay for, get a job? Not with this trust fund. Resist comrades.
>>
>>87830994
leftists will also say those fake communism are just right wingers.
>>
>>87830994
>Lefties will keep saying that the Khmer Rouge was never real communism

Because it wasn't, you dumb ass.

Just tweak your argument - even slightly - and you still have a really strong criticism of Marxists and others on the far left. You people are just too retarded to do this.
>>
>>87830701
Why do you think that?

Wasn't she going to produce and star in an Atlas Shrugged adaptation at one point? Isn't her father pretty conservative? I'd honestly be surprised if her views were left-of-centre.
>>
>>87829577
doesnt really matter. Communism will never go away as long as there are poor people. One day, my friends, we will rise.
>>
>>87834435
Communism will exist until other ideologies start putting forward serious ways of dealing with the automation of industry.
>>
File: 1494802829543.jpg (61KB, 1280x907px) Image search: [Google]
1494802829543.jpg
61KB, 1280x907px
Pol Pot did nothing wrong, intellectuals SHOULD be killed
>>
Are there any good documentaries about the Khmer Rouge?
>>
i feel like angelina had a bad trip on some major dose of psychedelics and thinks she has to save the world

she needs an even bigger does to unfuck herself and be a normal mother to her children
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.