[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Narcos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 13

Is this kino?
>>
That's a rather Dickensian death
>>
it's sneedo
>>
>>87828933
its netflix
>>
File: cute.png (710KB, 718x953px) Image search: [Google]
cute.png
710KB, 718x953px
>>87828933
No but this is
>>
The liberals talk about how horrible this is

When they want to move 100 million of these beaner criminals into our countries
>>
File: ourcouple.png (657KB, 720x959px) Image search: [Google]
ourcouple.png
657KB, 720x959px
>>87828933
>>
seriously though why didn't jorge just work the 6 months and let Miguel honor his deal?

he seemed like he was going to do it so what was the problem?
>>
>>87829073
>>>/pol/
>>
File: drugwar.png (118KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
drugwar.png
118KB, 500x522px
>>87828933
>company sends you to Mexico
>too stupid to know it's a literal vietnam scale warzone
>don't ask for an armored car, guns with hundreds of round, grenades, and a team of similarly armed people

Can't say I feel bad. Going into Mexico unarmed is pretty up there for stupid things you can do.
>>
>>87829120
The guy is literally dead because he's a blue pilled retard
you go back to licking my ass
>>
>>87829178
yes yes and niggers are sub-70iq apes are you satisfied?
>>
>Alright Bill, lets see whats behind door #3!
>Congratulations Bill, you've won an all expense paid trip to Brazil!
>c-c-can i get the consolation prize....
>>
>>87829178
>>>/pol/
>>
>>87829118
Because the situation had changed. Cordova and his wife were both murdered through no fault of his own, because David is a fucking psycho. Jorge realized that it's impossible for everything to be perfect, and the next mistake meant his whole family died.
>>
>>87829156
If the Wall could stop guns going South as well as drugs going North that would just be peachy.
>>
>>87828933
Fake news. Fake news. Fake news. What?
>>
>>87829156
The man who was killed was Mexican-American, I guess he thought he would be safe

>>87829156
>any questions
How is freshman year of high school treating you?
>>
>>87828933
Literally Lovecraftian
>>
>>87829241
but cordova was incompetent
>>
>>87829156
>vietnam scale warzone
Shows what amerilards know. I wonder what stops people from shutting the fuck up when they're presented with a subject they're ignorant about. It's like a desperate need to be seen as knowledgeable despite their sheer idiocy.
>>
>>87829239
I wish people would stop acting like there is some sort of /pol/ invasion. It's /tv/, /tv/ is the shitposting fucking cancer spreading to other boards. I can't even go to /ck/ to talk about grilling chicken without seeing BRAP thread, or a fucking pickle rick thread.

/tv/ is the cancer.
>>
>>87828933
Is this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXUWL8V5VYc
>>
File: sneed posting.png (2MB, 3834x1726px) Image search: [Google]
sneed posting.png
2MB, 3834x1726px
>>87828977

Fuck off
>>
>>87829340
>In 2012, Mexico had a murder rate of 21.5 per 100,000 population.[10] There were a total of 26,037 murders in Mexico in 2012.[10] Between 2000 and 2013, 215,000 people in Mexico were murdered.
>>
>>87829340
present day Vietnam is safer than Mexico actually
>>
>>87829283
>Mexican-American
What a joke
>>
>>87829441
Why? It's just an American with at least one Mexican parent. Like Tony Romo.
>>
>>87829340
>lol ur dumb and dont know what ur talking about
>does not refute his post in any way shape or form
>>
>>87829412
It's a big country, it's not a warzone. The guy was scouting one of the most dangerous areas in the country during a rather heated drug war. If this had happened in Detroit, you wouldn't be flapping your hillbilly pride about it.
>>
>>87829463
you are either one or the other
white or black
red or brown

this bastardization of our nations & races will only end in bloodshed
>>
i love reading about libshits getting torn to shred by their pet-animals
>>
>>87828977
https://vocaroo.com/i/s0vxkutwSMab
>>
>>87829483
You're asserting bullshit, burden of proof is on you. What went wrong with your education, garbage boy?
>>
>>87828933
John Kelly apparently recently remarked that Mexico is falling apart almost as badly as Venezuela, but it's not being discussed in the media. It's not like it was all that safe and well run before.
>>
>>87829541
google + mexican gang violence
>>
>>87829227
Fuck off you stupid racist ass white cracka bitch call me a nigger to my face I'll fuck you up.
>>
>>87829516
The murder rate in Mexico is over 5 times the murder rate in the US, which is allegedly horrendously bad.
>>
>>87829248
That's what the election did.
>>
>>87829248
It will do neither.

It will only increase the street price of drugs without stopping demand and increasing profits which will increase the money available for bypassing security.
>>
>>87829412
>murder rate of 21.5 per 100,000 population
So an extremely, extremely low likelihood of dying from murder there then.
>>
>>87829073
>blaming liberals when Reagan is the one that declared a war on drugs, which led to the creation of the cartels and syndicates responsible for this
hmmm....
>>
>>87829526
I'm liberal and if I still lived in the U.S. I wouldn't want mass immigration either
>>
>>87829596
google+territory of mexico
>>87829604
That's true, it still doesn't mean the entire country is a war zone. There's enough paranoia about the country itself without your sensationalist bullshit.
>>
File: DSC_0160_copy_400x400 (1).jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0160_copy_400x400 (1).jpg
28KB, 400x400px
>>87829526
I went through his twitter and he seems to be just a mexican, literally all he talks about is soccer, he doesn't even mention anything political at all.

https://twitter.com/charlestheii
>>
>>87829055

whos that girl
>>
>>87829649
>Uhhmmm, sweetie. Don't you know it's better to let the criminals bring in drugs unchecked?
>>
>>87829711
reagan was a california liberal
He had a Dem Congress/Senate I believe, who are the ones that write laws

And I don't think it was reagan who started the drug war anyways
>>
>>87829731
Mass immigration is a myth, illegal immigration has reduced drastically in the last 10 years. Idiots like you are the reason why that cartoon character is in the white house.
>>
>>87829734
hola paco
>>
File: Romo.jpg (41KB, 652x367px) Image search: [Google]
Romo.jpg
41KB, 652x367px
>>87829517
Tell me what race this guy is. Unless your definition of white is limited to Germanic countries and Northern Italy/France, he's white.
>>
you guys are all dumb as hell
anyone with half a brain knows that mexico and south america are shit holes
anyone else with half a brain knows the US would be better off if no one south of the texan border were ever let in again
stop being in denial
>>
>>87829798
'sup, jethro, how's the raodkill casserole today?
>>
>>87829516
It's the same rate of deaths that occurred in the vietnam war, retard. Literal vietname scale killing.

>hurf durf burgerlard education nevermind what he said is 100% true
>>
>>87829767
>reagan was a california liberal
Anyone back then would be a "liberal" by modern standards because people still believed in the welfare state before neoliberalism utterly dismantled it.
>>
>>87829711
It was Nixon who started it.

>>87829767
You're right that Reagan didn't start it, and I suppose by our standards today he was liberal because he supported looser borders. He was a true classical liberal, free trade and free movement solved everything in his mind.
>>
>>87829774
>Mass immigration is a myth
So you're saying that there isn't a refugee crisis?

>Idiots like you are the reason why that cartoon character is in the white house.
But had I been able to vote I wouldn't have voted for him?
>>
> arrogant white guy comes around acting like he's a big deal.
> talks with señoritas tells them he can get them on tv.
> mfw narcos guy gets killed by a narco.
>>
>>87829774
>Mass immigration is a myth
The US still takes in more immigrants than any other country on earth, a title we've held for the past 150 years.

>>87829844
>It's the same rate of deaths that occurred in the vietnam war, retard.
No it isn't. I assume you're only thinking about American casualties, remember that millions of Vietnamese also died in the same period.
>>
>>87828977
How old are you friend?
>>
>>87829860
>It was Nixon who started it.
Ah yes, Nixon, the hero of liberals everywhere.
>>
>>87829880
The man who was killed was a mestizo latino, not a white guy. That's probably why the cartel killed him. If he was obviously American they might have hesitated, normally the cartels only brutally kill fellow Mexicans, Americans are either left alone or are simply kidnapped.
>>
>>87829860
I think you meant FDR
>>
>>87829746
Why dont we just legalize drugs and regulate it like we do tobacco?

Why are you so obsessed with having Washington pencil pushers tell you what it's ok for you to smoke?
>>
>>87829767
>reagan was a california liberal
lol
>>
>>87829743
An angel
>>
I don't understand why there's such a need to inject politics into this when the guy had no agenda and was just gathering information for a TV show that would obviously put him near very dangerous people.

>>87829932
Wait didn't the show go over something like this in the first season? How they wouldn't kill reporters or american citizens anymore due to the blowback after torturing one and having the U.S. bust their shit in for it?
>>
>>87829945
Criminalizing drugs is not the same fucking thing as declaring a militarized war on anyone selling or using them.
>>
>>87829932
Arrogant chicano then.
>>
>>87829073
>http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration-trump-daca/trump-says-immigration-deal-with-democrats-close-without-border-wall-idUSKCN1BP18F
/yourguy/ Drumpf was sellout from the beginning
>>
>idiots thinking this is real
it'a obviously a marketing stunt
>>
>>87829955
Even if it's legal you don't want it imported by criminals
>>
>>87829925
Nixon, the champion of the EPA, who reconciled with China and Russia, reduced nuclear arsenals worldwide, took us off the gold standard, got us out of Vietnam, supported a universal basic income....yes, I think he was a hero of liberals everywhere. They're just too stupid to see it. He was even willing to negotiate on universal healthcare, but the Democrats killed it because they didn't want a Republican taking credit and were confident that they could pass it under a Democrat president.
>>
>>87829955
>Why dont we just legalize drugs and regulate it like we do tobacco?
You know why anon.
Prohibition makes to much money.
>>
>>87829981
>Wait didn't the show go over something like this in the first season?
Yes, exactly. The problem here is that the American who was hired to do this job was of Mexican descent. So he looked no different from your typical Mexican, and they assumed that he was Mexican.
>>
>>87829998
It wouldn't be? Buy from US farmers.
>>
>>87829996
>cartel violence is a marketing stunt
>>
>>87829998
because if it's legalized in America, Mexico will follow the lead and probably will legalize manufacturing too, and thus criminals will not deal the drugs.
>>
File: average chicano poster.png (629KB, 1182x730px) Image search: [Google]
average chicano poster.png
629KB, 1182x730px
>>87830036
I hope some AMERICAN operaters get to push their shit in then.
>>
>>87829860
Eh, he was senile and the neo-cons under him (including GHWB) ran everything

This was back when the Republican party was still filled with people we call RINO's today. When people believed the media
When the country was white still, when people trusted Democrats to not be the lying snakes that they actually are.
Reagan agreed to a limited "amnesty" in exchange for better border security/wall.

He got a blanket amnesty with no border security

Still the traitors want to work with the democrats....
>>
>>87829955
>Why dont we just legalize drugs and regulate it like we do tobacco?
Because cocaine, heroin, and meth are far more dangerous than tobacco. If you want to argue for marijuana, fine, but that doesn't solve the core problem.

>>87830076
>because if it's legalized in America, Mexico will follow the lead
Why?
>>
>>87830059
>implying the black market will disappear
>>87830076
implying the people that deal drugs, kidnap people and chop off heads will give all those things
>>
File: sweating-pepe.jpg (8KB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
sweating-pepe.jpg
8KB, 218x218px
>>87829932
>or are simply kidnapped.
>>
>>87830216
Relax, if you're a man they just ransom you back to your family. If you're a woman please try not to think about it.
>>
>>87830036
The problem was not that, the problem is Cartels have certain turfs where you shouldn't go around sneaking, they will assume you are a journalist or a undecover agent. Tijuana, The Golden Triangle, "Tierra Caliente" Michoacan, etc... are places where people don't go at all, unless you want "risky bussiness".

>>87830008
Unfortunately people don't understand that, DEA and CIA send BILLLIONS of dollars and thousands of weapons annually to Mexico to "use them as a bait", and yet with all inetlligences, technology and modern methods they haven't captured a single druglord at all, meanwhile Mexican goverment who is extremely corrupted and inefficient, they can capture big crimelords every year, how is that even possible?
>>
>>87829911
I'm not comfortable with answering that question
>>
>>87829594
>John Kelly apparently recently remarked that Mexico is falling apart almost as badly as Venezuela
What a laughable opinion, difference here its that Mexico is USA bitch and Venezuela dont
>>
>>87830294
That's because the DEA and CIA give the information and weapons to the Mexicans so you can capture the drug lords for yourselves, that way it doesn't look like you're incompetent American puppets.
>>
>>87829602
>implying I'm white
>>
>>87830113
>Because cocaine, heroin, and meth are far more dangerous than tobacco.
So what? It's not being laced into the general food supply. It is a substance that people choose to consume, making narcotics illegal doesn't make the problem go away and on top of that creates a new one.

It is just the legal equivalent of stop liking what I don't like.
>>
>>87830587
>It is just the legal equivalent of stop liking what I don't like.
No it isn't, because the people who are on these drugs are overwhelmingly on publicly-subsidized healthcare. They commit crimes that have to be dealt with by publicly funded police. They're a massive burden on all of society. I'm working my ass off and a portion of my paycheck goes to dealing with their idiocy.

If all crack/heroin/meth addicts were law-abiding people who paid their fair share of taxes I'd have no problem with it. But that is overwhelmingly not the case.
>>
>>87829932
>>87830251
Not at all lads...
Google "Adolfo Constanzo cult"
>>
>>87829351
/tv/ has always been cancer, but the political brand of cancer undoubtedly came from /pol/.
>>
>>87829740
anon, anyone who goes to a shitty country is a liberal, regardless of their beliefs.
>>
>finish watching season 3 of Narcos
>finally see a Narcos-related thread
>it's political bullshit when the killing of the guy wasn't even political and he had no political slant

Fuck you all.
>>
>>87830625
In what way does not legalizing narcotics aide your stated problem? You realize if it was legalized you would be taxing the cobsumers right?
>>
>>87830625
>If all crack/heroin/meth addicts were law-abiding people who paid their fair share of taxes I'd have no problem with it. But that is overwhelmingly not the case.
I grew up in San Diego and my dad ran a warehouse on the Docks. Shipbuilders, truckers, sailors, cowboys. The majority of people I knew who used meth or weed or cocaine lived safe, productive, healthy lives. You only see the crackheads and junkies and tweakers because the assholes always make a scene. Maybe my experience is unusual but I don't think there is such a thing as 'hard drugs'. Just drugs.
People need to take a little personal responsibility for their vices. Drugs don't ruin lives, people do.
>>
File: 1495911734315.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1495911734315.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
I'm from Mexico and i don't even know what went down in guadalajara with those kidnappings, drugs and the shit that ended with the murder of a catholic church higher up.

i was hoping this is what goes down next season in narcos, is true? fuck the dead guy btw, most probably thing is he said the wrong stuff of tried to fuck the wrong girl.
>>
>>87830668
what about conservatives going to shitty countries to hunt big game
>>
>>87830794
The tax on consumers isn't enough to justify the medical and legal costs. And before anyone else asks I feel the exact same way about alcohol and nicotine.

>>87830833
>my dad ran a warehouse
Oh, so you were part of the class that doesn't make up the overwhelming majority of junkies, aw jeez I guess our anecdote proves everything doesn't it.
>>
>>87830833
Heroin ruins lives bro. Idk about other drugs but one doesn't simply do a little hit of H and go on about their day like other drugs.
>>
>>87829463
I thought mexican-american was a kid with both mexican parents but raised in the U.S
>>
>>87829900
Enemies of America don't count as casualties.
>>
>>87830870
They're liberal
>>
File: carrots medium rare.png (711KB, 657x884px) Image search: [Google]
carrots medium rare.png
711KB, 657x884px
>>87829911
im 420 bro LMAO
>>
>>87830880
>The tax on consumers isn't enough to justify the medical and legal costs. And before anyone else asks I feel the exact same way about alcohol and nicotine.
Again I ask you.

In what way does keeping narcotics illegal aide in solving your stated problem?
>>
Anyone else read pic related? It was interesting to see what was cut/changed for S3

>Pallomari's wife was kidnapped and presumed murdered
>Jorge wanted British mercenaries to kill Pablo Escobar
>There was no shootout outside Pallomari's residence; the lone sicario in charge of killing him was "coincidentally" murdered the day before he left
>>
>>87830880
>The tax on consumers isn't enough to justify the medical and legal costs.
So let me get this straight. You would rather still incurr the legal and medical costs of illegal drugs and instead of taxing them to cover some of those costs you would rather keep things as they are and not cover any of the costs without reaching into your pocket? And this seems reasonable to you?
>>
>>87830880
The legal and medical costs and death toll associated with the drug war would be far better able to be put to good use if they were used for proper drug awareness so people doing legal (in this scenario) drugs are better prepared to know the dangers of drug abuse. Regulation would help to make sure things aren't cut with shit that could kill you. Druggies are gonna get their fix one way or another. Obviously having them all outlawed isn't fucking working so what do you propose is your solution?
>>
>>87828972
more like kafkaesque
>>
>>87830880
>Oh, so you were part of the class that doesn't make up the overwhelming majority of junkies
How do you count junkies? There's no legal census of illegal drug users. The only drug users who can be counted are the ones who fuck it up. I'm telling you the majority of drug users I met weren't junkies at all.
>>
>>87831270
>Obviously having them all outlawed isn't fucking working so what do you propose is your solution?

Kill them all.
>>
>>87829120
wow little baby gonna cry
>>
>>87830936
No, it's anyone of Mexican descent. Just like "German-American" is usually a man named Thomas Jones whose entire family is English except for his German great-grandfather.
>>
>>87830957
And you plainly can't count.
>>
>>87831616
We'll see who can't count once I dump a mountain of my enemies at your doorstep...
>>
>>87831364
Well good luck with that. Enjoy your cartel beheading.
>>
Too convenient that this shit happened now that they are gonna focus on Mexico, it's obviously a marketing ploy.
>>
>>87829156

Mexico is dangerous as fuck right now but is more of a "dont go to this place looking like a total outsider/dont go to this specific place at all" kind of dangerous. In my town they already killed a bunch of people but all of them were either drug dealers or small dealers. In no way a war zone but still pretty fucked up.

Also scouting for locations in the dangerous parts of a country without any security is kind of weird to me.

Im not from the northern part of mexico (center right here) so i cant really talk about it.

>>87829073

i am with you in this, even if the minority of mexican inmigrants are dangerous, is a minority that is bringing pretty awful crime. Most of working mexicans stay here because we do have jobs, but as any developing country these jobs are for the prepared for the taking, a bunch of poor idiots with elementary school education cant really do a lot about it.
>>
>>87829711
>Stop fighting drugs, that's what the cartels WANT you to do!
epic
>>
>>87833344
>dude if you outlaw guns, criminal organizations will monopolize their trade lmao

>dude how can you say legalizing them reduces illegal drug trade are you a retarded liberal lmao
>>
>>87830294
Because the cia are the biggest druglords on the planet, that's why no one gets caught
>>
Mexico is pretty much the result of capitalism. Supply and demand.
>>
>>87829073
dude war on drugs lmao
>>
>>87830972
makes sense
>>
>>87830729
You are retarded if you think this show has been at any point apolitical.

Fucking episode 1 of the show is ripping on bush and regan
>>
>>87829740
Damn rest in peace
>>
>>87829073
your retard president gets his cocaine from a yucatan/colombian cartel group
Thread posts: 128
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.