[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what's shittier, Rick and meme or Bojack horsememe?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 6

File: 21-bojack-12.w710.h473.2x.jpg (122KB, 1214x809px) Image search: [Google]
21-bojack-12.w710.h473.2x.jpg
122KB, 1214x809px
So what's shittier, Rick and meme or Bojack horsememe?
>>
the Memepranos
or Mad Memes
or Six Feet Upvotes
>>
>>87812497
delete this right now
>>
>>87812432
Rick and Morty at least has some fun traditional cartoon moments mixed in with the cringey "serious" moments. Bojack Horseshit takes itself too seriously to ever have any fun.
>>
the meme meme is worst meme
>>
Xavier, Renegade Memegel
>>
>>87812517
meme me
>>
So what's shittier, /v/ or /tv/?
>>
>>87812497
Meming Mad
>>
>>87812432

Meming Bad
The Memepsons
Futuremema
Bob's Memers
Penny Memeful
Memeworld
Twin Memes
Game of Memes
Memes of Cards
Modern Memily
The Walking Memes
>>
>>87812532
Wait, what's wrong with having serious moments?
>>
>>87812497
The Walking Meme
>>
The animal jokes alone make Bojack more enjoyable.
>>
>>87812619
Memily Guy is best meme
>>
>>87812620
Nothing when done well, which neither show does.
>>
Well thanks assholes. I just wanted to shit on Bojack horseman and you guys ruined it.
>>
>>87812628
This
>Owl figure skater
>Body does a 360 but her head doesn't move
Shit like this is the best part
>>
>>87812619

The X-Memes
Better Meme Saul
Memarican Dad
Memo Polo
The Last Memedom
Memelock
The Meme Pope
True Memective
>>
Meme's Dreams & Schemes
>>
>>87812532
yeah bojack takes itself real serious with all those animal jokes
>>
>>87812681
I think they're done well. They both have themes about depression and not being able to find worth within yourself. Why do you think it's poorly done?
>>
Suck a dick dumbshits! I'm -burrrp - pickle Bojack! Life is meaningless! Might as well just get -burrrp- wasted! I'm a pickle!
>>
I like Bojack horseman but the Navy seal episode made me genuinely upset.
Fuck you, Bojack writers. The troops literally are heroes. They constantly throw their lives on the line to stop a bunch of angry towel-headed sociopaths who worship a fucking pedophile and want to nuke the west. Who cares if some of them are dicks?

Had to vent. Still a good show.
>>
>>87812826
This is it. This post right here is what God put us on this earth for. Whatever species inherents our planet after we die out will look back on this post and ponder its great mysteries.
>>
>>87812855
>The troops literally are heroes.

cringe

A range-ban for American IPs is the only thing that can save the internet.
>>
>>87813189
"The troops aren't heroes!" typed the bitter 800 pound neckbeard.
>>
>>87812753
It's way over done and never nuanced. Rick drunkenly trying to kill himself while that dark pop song plays in the background, Bojack saying "please tell me I'm a good person" into a microphone. That shit is a hilariously bad caricature of depression that appeals to people who have never felt anything deeper than that.
>>
>>87812753
I like Bojack but I think they dropped ball few times this season
There's something to be said for 'an unsatisfying conclusion is the point' but PC miscarriage had the mouse disappear far too quickly and her predicting it all with the 'easy' comment just seemed too much. Todd did nothing, PB and Diane just ended with Diane saying she's unhappy again. It just wasn't interesting
>>
>>87813326
>My poor education left me no choice but to become cannon fodder, but if I till myself I'm an hero, the pain becomes bearable
>>
>>87812855
Yeah, because the Iraqis did 9/11. Or was it the Afghanis? Whelp, we killed over a million of them. At least 1 of them was probably involved in 9/11.
>>
File: 1502581554767.jpg (88KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502581554767.jpg
88KB, 720x720px
Twin Memes
>>
>>87813445
>>87813419
>>87813326
>>87813189
>>87812855
You guys aren't even mentioning the worst part of the sand nigger slaughter wars and the brainless troops who carried them out: that was all done to benefit Jews/Israel. Not only did a bunch of random innocent sand niggers get bombed back to the stone age, but good Americans died too, all for the monetary interests of Jews. People who actively support that are cancer.
>>
>>87812855
>The troops literally are heroes
LMAO
Yes goy, die for Israel, its the heroic thing to do
>>
>>87813333
Really? It's "hilariously bad"? That seems a bit hyperbolic don't you think? I'm someone who struggles with severe depression and I found those moments in Bojack to be pretty touching. I admit it's a bit hollow in Rick and Morty though.
Everyone wants to be a good person. Sure, it's subjective on what a "good person" is but generally people want to be seen as an ideal citizen. It's why I find Bojack to be so relatable.
Do you know any cartoons that cover those themes better?
>>
>>87812538
take that back chompskyhonk
>>
>it ain't meme starts playing
>>
>>87813566
If they were so good then why did they voluntarily die for monetary interest of Jews?
>>
keep rubbing your clitoris to XRA you mindless drone
>>
>>87813445
They worship
A fucking
Pedophile

I don't care what justification you have. These people are animals who would slit your throat in a moments notice.
>>
File: Netanyahu_Iraq_War.jpg (23KB, 421x291px) Image search: [Google]
Netanyahu_Iraq_War.jpg
23KB, 421x291px
>>87813566
>that was all done to benefit Jews/Israel

When you repeatedly tell the troops they're heroes, it makes it so much easier to send them to die for Israeli interests.
>>
>>87813333
So you are telling me that the piece of shit episode of Bojack is a bad caricature? You don't know shit.
>>
File: 56857996.jpg (13KB, 298x272px) Image search: [Google]
56857996.jpg
13KB, 298x272px
>>87812432
At least alcoholics can relate to Bojack.
Who does Rick and Morty relate to?
>>
>>87813674
people who are to intelligent for this mediocre world
>>
>>87813445
No Muslim is innocent, period
>>
>>87813568
>yes goy, accept Islam. The police and military are out to get you. White people need to burn until only Islam stands!
>>
>>87813624
Willing to die for your country makes you a good American in my eyes (and a better American than me), only in this case they were tricked into believing they were dying for their country when they really weren't.
>>
>>87812685
You don't get to shit on a good show
>>
>>87813674
People who want to watch a goofy cartoon about science, people with parental issues, people with depression, etc.
>>
>>87812572
/v/ ofcourse
>>
>>87813674
Reddittors
>>
>>87813812
They are dying for their country.
Do you realize that all it takes to collapse modern society is for ONE towel-headed to nuke us? Do you not realize the world will end because of Islam? (or north korea)
>>
>>87813967

Oh look, another victim of military-industrial complex indoctrination
>>
>>87813819
>about science
There in lies the issue with redditors. They think the show is about science, as opposed to just science fiction The show is not like futurama, where the writers actually know stuff about math and science. Rick and Morty is about two characters that roiland had already created put into a more marketable science fiction setting. There are no actual science jokes on the show, just kys already.
>>
>>87814103
Alright fine, it's a show for people that want science fiction. So are you gonna act like a fedora and talk about how "fiction is awful". To back to /lit/ you wannabe.
>>
File: feels helium man.png (194KB, 816x395px) Image search: [Google]
feels helium man.png
194KB, 816x395px
>>87812432
>but I've never had a brother

My heart.
>>
>>87814075
>hahaha dude the western world is just as bad as Islam maaaaan. Hahaha the west totally worships pedophiles, treats women like objects, stones innocent people to death, and torture innocent people. It's like, totally the same thing maaaaan.
>>
The main problem with Bojack is the over the top self-awareness ("I love when a character on a show ignores the person behind him!"), the weird over-abundance of rhyming/tongue-twisters this season, and "straight white male" jokes. Fine otherwise.
>>
The Leftmemers
The Kmemecks
American Memey Story
Meme is the new black
The Amemericans
The Memefenders
F is for meme
>>
>>87812432

nothing is good. everything is shit.

especially the shows you like.
>>
>>87814185
I like fiction, but I am not going to act as though reading science fiction is going to make me more knowledgeable about science. That is the problem with reddit and morty fans.
>>
>>87814269
I'm not caught up on Bojack. Do they unironically make a cis white male joke?
>>
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH MY LIFE SUCKS BUT I WON'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT: The Show

This show is a fucking joke.
>>
>>87814244
>I'm a spokesperson for the military-industrial complex, but I'm a real patriot so they don't even have to pay me for my services because I realize we need to make billionaires even richer or else we'll never be free
>>
>>87814338
Do you have any actual examples of that happening? I don't think anyone actually thinks that.
>>
Redditjack uses a telephone in practically every episode and not once holds the speaker up to his ear.
>>
>>87814380
But that's literally how depressed people act though. Also if you actually watched the show there's not really much Bojack can do about his situation.
>>
>>87814343
At one point, Ryan Secrest type talks about a shooting and starts by saying
>I'm not qualified to handle a news story like this, but as a straight white male I'll blow through it with confidence anyway!
Or something like that. I went to /pol/ out of spite immediately afterward.
>>
>>87814269
>weird over-abundance of rhyming/tongue-twisters
Yeah, like, what was up with THAT

And asexual Todd was pointless and dumb, asexuality is not even a real thing. Defining yourself as someone who doesn't have an interest in something, that's dumb. Suck a dick dumbshits, am I right
>>
>>87814451
>Also if you actually watched the show there's not really much Bojack can do about his situation.

He needs to get sober. In the last episode, he's still drinking at the end, so that's clearly his biggest remaining problem.
>>
>>87814451
I've watched every season expecting there to be a payoff and it never comes.
Also, bull fucking shit the character can't do anything about it.
By the way, depression is and always will be a choice. Learn it now before you buy into the bullshit.
>>
>>87814394
>>87813819
>about science
>>
>>87814503
>Defining yourself as someone who doesn't have an interest in something, that's dumb

So you would disagree with defining yourself as ahomosexual?
>>
File: 1495075429572.png (267KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1495075429572.png
267KB, 420x420px
>>87814519
>depression is and always will be a choice
bullshit you absolute mong, it's literally a chemical and hormonal imbalance
>>
>>87814519
>By the way, depression is and always will be a choice. Learn it now before you buy into the bullshit.

exactly. just like being gay. or left-handed. or mortal!
>>
>>87814503
Like, the albino rhino gyno bit last season was funny, but mainly because there was a build up and a payoff ("Oh great, you're also an alchoholic!"). It's like they noticed how well-received that joke was, and just said "okay, tongue twisters are the way to go!"
>>
>>87814585
It's not. That's what they want you believe so you're hooked on drugs FOREVER.
They keep getting rich, while you're poor, scrapping to get by and pay for your drugs.
Wake up loser.
>>
>>87814519
How can someone be this stupid?
>>
>>87814516
It's not easy to quit drinking after being an alcoholic for years.

>>87814519
>dude just get over it lol
>>
>>87813967
>towel-headed to nuke us
except none of the towel heads they slaughtered were even close to nuclear capabilities.
>>
>>87814635
Explain how it's stupid. Tell me, all these famous people that "struggled with depression" always say they one day decided they're not going to live like that anymore.
You know why? Because it's a fucking choice dumbshit.
>>
>>87814628
that's what medical coverage is for. well, unless you live in a 3rd world country like the U.S. or something, lol
>>
>>87814503
Yeah, how can there be people that don't have sex? amirite It's not like there is a Chinese cartoon site where they all hang out.
>>
>>87814721
>bro it's fine i'm hooked on drugs if the government is paying for a share of it

You're a fucking dumbass.
>>
>>87814692
Yeah, so they got therapy and medicine. It is like saying cancer is a choice. People get treated. Are you like 14?
>>
>>87814692
>one day they decided
Yeah, no one says that. If they do then they're full of shit.
>>
>>87814748
Not having sex =/= asexual. Asexual means you aren't sexually attracted to anything, 4chan virgins are sexually attracted to tons of weird shit, they just aren't capable of realizing their sexual fantasies for various reasons. fa/tv/irgins are incels nor asexuals
>>
>>87814748
Not being able to get laid is not the same as asexual.

Giving up trying because of crippling inability to talk to women is not being asexual.
>>
>>87814837
>crippling
Hahaha, oh jesus.
>>
>>87814799
>therapy
I almost forgot they have to pay for that too, which ends up resulting in nothing but more medication.
Can you not see when you're being used? Are YOU 14?
>>
>>87814519
Dude whatever motivational speaker DEPRESSION IS A CHOICE JUST BE BETTER BRO faggot you're listening to is lying to you. Just shut the fuck up and go be a normie somewhere else, you fucking NORMIE.
>>
>>87814870
>we handle a mental illness poorly therefore it DOESN'T EXIST
>>
>>87814928
You're one of those people that wallows in self pity, are you?
Sorry I'm telling you the truth because you'd rather sit around doing jack shit and having people tell you your beliefs aren't bullshit.
Wake up and smell the coffee kid. Life is happening and you're missing it.
>>
Rick and Morty; I enjoyed the first 2 seasons, but half of the third one sucks. And some jokes are so fucking reddit, like the infamous "love is just a chemichal reaction..." line. Bojack has 4 seasons and is consistently good.
Plus it's a show with actual character development and it doesn't have such a cancerous fanbase.
I will probably buy a box set when they finish Bojack. It's really great.
>>
>>87814463
It's a bit of a meta joke. They're poking fun at the idiots using the term straight white male unironically by having the dumb superficial generic Ryan Seacrest type use the term.
You clearly aren't on the same level of irony as the writers.
>>
>>87812532
>it's a cartoon therefore it must be a comedy
suzuki yourself
>>
>>87815069
This desu
People got triggered here when they did the gun control/rape culture episode, completely ignoring the fact that it was a blatant parody of reality.
>>
>>87815044
>I want love to be reeeeeeeeeeeal because I'm so ronery
>>
>>87812619
>Memes of Cards
not
>House of Memes
Are you even fucking trying?
>>
>>87815780

I put Game of Memes right before that and I didn't want to repeat the structure, you big blubbering vagina.
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.