[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_6110.png (161KB, 940x601px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6110.png
161KB, 940x601px
What the fuck was his problem?
>>
>>87762046
HOMESCHOOLERS
>>
single parent
>>
>>87762046
In the book his father is a racist who hates Blacks and beats Henry up. Henry becomes a racist too
>>
>>87762046
Shit father and sociopathy
>>
>>87762046
He was white
Literally all white boys hate human life and are psychopaths
remember kids, around whites keep on the lights
>>
>>87762046
I thought he was pretty chilled
>>
Big fish in a small pond.
>>
>>87762046
He has a little pig nose.
>>
>>87762046
>What the fuck was his problem?
IT was controlling him.
>>
>>87762046
>gets killed by a nerdy black kid
what a shame
>>
>>87762046
Shit father
>>
File: IMG_20170915_112545.jpg (197KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170915_112545.jpg
197KB, 601x601px
>>87762046
Why is this such a good reaction image?
>>
>>87762063

ALL FAGGOTS AND HOMESCHOOLERS MUST HANG
>>
>>87762090
They actually took a lot away from Mike's character
>No longer the one who's been researching Derry's past
>No longer the kid Henry hates the most
>>
File: IMG_20170915_112820.jpg (201KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170915_112820.jpg
201KB, 601x601px
>>87762292
I actually like this better
>>
Mullet
>>
He lost most of his motives and characterisation from the book.
>>
So did he die?
>>
>>87762358
That was very irritating.
>>
>>87762392
I would not be surprised if he showed up in the sequel having been kept alive in the sewer by Pennywise for years.
But in the book it made more sense that the child-murders would be pinned on him, he'd be locked up in the asylum and his resentment towards the Losers would grow for years.
>>
>>87762065
If his dad has custody his mom must really be a thundercunt nutjob to lose the kid
>>87762090
he is also a faggot in the book which explains his degeneracy. Flame thrower kid gave him a handjob
>>
Abuse and lost innocence, it's the theme of the movie my brainlet friendo
>>
My sister brought this up and I don't remember it from the book so I was hoping one of you could help. What is the show that Henry's Dad is watching (the one IT takes over)? My sister said you saw it in multiple scenes and all the adults are watching this kids show. Was that in the book?
>>
Henry was nuts, but Patrick was the real psycho in the gang. Kinda shit that in the movie they downgraded Patrick into just being a generic bully instead of being so fucked up that even Pennywise was unsure what to do with him.
>>
>>87762433
When a shitty single father is raising a kid it's usually because the mom is dead.
>>
>>87762433
Handjob isn't gay, he said no to the blowjob so he's straight
>>
>>87762046
MULLET
>>
>>87762497
dude, blowjobs aint gay. The balls don't touch or nothin'.
>>
My favorite part about this movie was how right after Henry stabs his dad the Molly Ringwald type whose name I've already forgotten pretty much kills her dad by bludgeoning him to dead with a sink basin then the Hypochondriac Kid gets into a verbal argument with his mother. It really made it seem like all of the characters were going to kill their parental figures. The main character's father yelled at him earlier in the movie for trying to find Georgie too so there was a precedent.
>>
it sucks they couldnt spend more time on him and the gang. i wanted the scene with the fridge so bad.

this really should have been a season of a tv show. but they probably would have still left out the dirty sexual shit, like the leper offering a blowjob
>>
>>87762647
The movie kind of makes it look like they all have abusive families, but I don't remember that being so overt in the book.
>>
>>87762714
Longform content, if done right, is always superior for adapting books to film. Movies have demonstrated time and time again that with only 120 minutes to spend you end up with a watered down product.
>>
Why didn't he just say NIGGER FFS.
>>
>>87762526
If your penis goes inside another man, it's gay. As long as it stays outside you're hetero.
>>
>>87762739
all of the adults in town have basically been poisoned over the years, thats a huge theme in the entire book
>>
>>87762815
yeah i was waiting for him to go off on racial tirade. i mean its clear from the scene he's very racist. they probably just didnt want to create another racist hero for the altright
>>
>>87762815
>>87762865
He's not a racist, he's just a big supporter of the public education system.
>>
>>87762815
I like to imagine that he did in earlier versions of the script, especially since they kept him calling one of the kids a faggot. Maybe it was cut when they realized that they severely downsized the one black character's role from the source material to the point where he lost all significance and was essentially a token black.
>>
>>87762824
What a nice picture :)
>>
>>87762358
I was also pissed off about this
>>87762433
Doesn't he suck him off also
>>
File: 32456763445.jpg (39KB, 374x347px) Image search: [Google]
32456763445.jpg
39KB, 374x347px
>>87762824
>If your penis goes inside another man, it's gay
Not really. It's only gay if you're on the receiving end.
>>
>finally cast a black character who was meant to be black
>take away nearly everything about his character from the book and give it to the other kids
Where's the fucking outrage now? They pretty much just kept him in the movie to say he was in it. Mike and Stanley both were reduced to just kinda there in this movie.
>>
>>87762108
>drags in reality
>it sits in
>all ignore it blame it was something else
>>
>>87763878
Nobody likes the most obvious and likely accurate answer. I could've replied and reaffirmed his answer, but we all realistically know that it's correct anyways, so why bother when we could really just discuss the movie in general?
>>
>>87763201
Stanley never does shit in the book but commit suicide like a bitch. I dont get why people care about this bird loving faggot so much when he does literally nothing.
>>
>>87764009
The film should have done more to highlight his skepticism which ultimately foreshadows his suicide.
As it is, he's just sort of there.
>>
>>87764264
idk they did a pretty good job about it I think. he was always the last one to join up when they were exploring the sewers, the house, etc. and he was the only one who got REALLY physically maimed by It. I mean shit, he literally almost had his face eaten off by his biggest fear. If that doesn't traumatize you to the point of suicide idk what else there is.
>>
Mullet
>>
>>87762462
I vaguely recall the show being on early in the film talking about how much fun it is in the sewers or something. I was blazed though so I can't recall exactly. I think that fat mother was watching it when she made Eddie (?) kiss her in front of his friends
>>
>>87762358
yeah, Mike is just there now.
>>
>>87762358
fuck this remake bullshit.
>>
>>87763198
WRONG. much much gayer to be the giver. You have to be hard. A receiver can be crying and flaccid
>>
>>87764009

>Stanley never does shit in the book but commit suicide like a bitch.

You know (((they))) will change that in this version of the second hald, no way the jew offs himself out of fear over IT.
>>
>>87764581
>A receiver can be crying and flaccid
Sounds like rape, anon.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.