[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>now why would you say that? >why did you say that? &g

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

File: 1484491360924.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1484491360924.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>now why would you say that?
>why did you say that?
>grabs hand lightly
>come here, come here
>why did you say that?
>why did you say that?
>hang on, its ok, hang on, wait a second
>whats so funny about that? thats ridiculous
>do you like making less of people, is that it?
>is that, do you like doing mean things to people?
>hey hey, no no, dont cut to commercial. dont cut to commercial. no, no let me handle it, i dont care
>its incredibly rude. i'm here giving you an interview, and answering yoru questions, and you do something really nasty
>youre a jerk. youre - youre a jerk!
>well, you know what, youre a jerk
>amazing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C4UvvHMoZs

Is this your brain on Scientology?
>>
>people go out of their way to make Tom the bad guy in this situation
>>
He handled this perfectly. Didn't sperg out but he could've called him something with more power than a jerk
>>
File: 1502524605619.webm (3MB, 718x404px) Image search: [Google]
1502524605619.webm
3MB, 718x404px
>>
>>87741951
>do you like making less of people, is that it?
Oh the irony
>>
looks like the dude is in tears.
>>
I wouldn't handle that situation like Cruise did at all. What a pro.
I remember when it first happened people were laughing at Cruise for his reaction. Now most people love it. Funny how we change.
>>
>>87742036

This.

Hate on Cruise all you want, but he handled this without making a fool of himself. His message got across without him having to yell or freak out. Just forced the guy to stay in front of him, look him in the eye, and get politely told he's an asshole.
>>
>>87742127
jesus christ
>>
>>87742127
He's a god
>>
>>87742432
>>87742524
He's done the superpower rundown, he is literally invincible

>According to the Church of Scientology, the building will contain specially developed equipment which "expand[s] on technology developed by NASA to train astronauts" designed to exercise and enhance an individual's "perceptics".[10] These machines will include such things as an antigravity simulator, a gyroscope-like apparatus that spins a person around while blindfolded to improve perception of compass direction, and a video screen that moves forward and backward while flashing images to hone a viewer's ability to identify subliminal messages.[9] According to Marc Headley, who worked on developing the "perceptics", Scientologists will have to undergo testing on each of them. For Smell, for example, there are "hundreds and hundreds of vials of distinct smells that did not evaporate. You name it, bananas, peppermint, sunflowers, any smell that you can think of, they had it in a vial. Some of the smells were very similar, like oranges, tangerines, orange peel, orange juice, you had to tell the difference and until you could name each and every one correctly, you did not finish this perceptic."[11]

>Leaked blueprints of the building's interior include facilities such as a "time machine", an "oiliness table",[12] a "pain station"[13] and an "infinite pit".[14] Scientologists undergoing Super Power training in the building will be "spun on a gyroscope-like wheel, spend time in a sound chamber, sniff vials emitting fragrances and experience changes in gravitational pull."[4] According to Headley, the "insanely loud" anti-gravity simulator was nicknamed the "Barfitron".[15]
>>
>>87742572
>tfw they nickname an anti gravity sim after you
>>
>>87741951
Tom became that dude's father for a minute there
>>
>>87742036
>>87742273
>>87742290

Are you kidding? Why not just laugh and walk away. "Good one, man" Why give the guy a reaction at all? Because you take yourself too seriously? Because autism? This guy got great footage. All because Tom Cruise is a faggot. Do you really think he left that exchange saying "wow, I feel so bad about myself now" You're a fool. He was thinking about the money and recognition this would get him.
>>
>>87743096
t. cameraman
>>
>>87743096
>Why not just laugh and walk away.
Pussyass faggot, I forgot how much you're tiny dick is afraid of confrontation.
>>
>>87743245
cowards look for confrontation to compensate for their own insecurity
>>
>>87743211
I wish. I'd love to sell footage of Tom Cruise acting basic for millions.

>>87742572
That's adorable. I bet it works as well as their magic rehab program where kids die.
>>
>>87743245
Lmaoing at your retardation
"Pussy ass faggot, why walk away when you could give a cameraman millions of dollars in golden footage of celebrity autism" Go play with a coloring book
>>
>>87743096
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>87743096
>it's a "dude just walk away from your problems" episode
It's fine though, you can always anesthetize yourself and forget about the embarrassment later

>>87743287
How is Tom looking for confrontation in this scenario? The cameramen is the insecure one in this situation. Tom was challenged and didn't back down, that isn't a bad thing and it isn't some cowboy out looking for a fight, it's a calm, secure dude who doesn't get punked.
>>
>>87743478
Tom stayed cool, but you sound like an idiot
>>
>>87742127
A mortal man would at least have some scratches.
>>
>>87743096
hahahaha what kind of beta shit is this.
>>
>>87743437
There were 100 other cameras surrounding them, how does he get paid millions for freeware? The fucking thing is re-upload of a re-upload on YouTube ffs.
>>
if cruise wasnt a manlet hed be perfect for playing DIO in a jojo adaptation
>>
>>87742036
jerk is the perfect word because it's true

imagine if Tom cruise called you a jerk, and meant it
>>
>>87743096
the state of your cuckery is bizarre. hows that female friend your in love with that chad dicks down?
>>
>>87741951
CANNOT
RUSE
THE
CRUISE
>>
>>87743096
t. Jonah
>>
>>87743699
>giving a cameraman golden footage
>after he sprays you in the face
>but you're totally not a cuck
>>
>>87743583
Hundreds of cameras but only one gets the best audio/video. This guy got lots of recognition and I'm willing to bet future work after this went viral. Even I remember the cameraman was some french guy or something with a prank show and this shit happened forever ago.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFgF1JPNR5E

>you're glib!
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.jpg (105KB, 784x439px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.jpg
105KB, 784x439px
>>87742127
>>
>>87743518
I remember hearing about a case when he broke a bone or something in failed stunt but still stayed to do it again
>>
>>87743096
I mean even if we pretend that you'd like and respect some random dude doing this to you, you don't want a wet face/suit when you're out there representing yourself, suit and all. He could also be wearing light makeup
>>
>>87741951
>confronts a cunt that sprayed him
Scientology makes you not a pussy?
Seems that Chanology was a mistake in more ways than one.
>>
>>87742036
This. Tom is very based.
>>
>>87741951
Tom Cruise: No fun allowed
>>
>>87741951

He said why would DO that

you mong delete this whole fucking thread.
>>
>>87743096
Fucking hell, sort yourself out you genuine cuck
>if you have a problem why would you confront it rather than avoiding it haha
Have some self-respect.
>>
>>87743096
Spotted the low T faggot.
>>
>>87742169
Please tell us what you think is ironic here.
>>
>>87741951
If I was a famous person and on camera at the moment I would've done the same thing.

You have basically 3 options.
- just go away and pretend it didn't happen like a pussy
- confront him in a rational manner and formally shit on him in front of everyone and the camera
- chimp out and break his nose which would cause a massive stir and a lot of money disappearing from my bank account

What would you do?
>>
File: 1505248641256.jpg (10KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
1505248641256.jpg
10KB, 274x184px
>>87744241
>Butt-Fuckers
>>
>>87744164
>anti-depressants are better than exercise and a healthy diet
>people actually believe this
>people mock others for not believing this
Ludicrous.
>>
>>87742127
props to him for being cool, but keep watching the part where the handle bars are ripped from his fingers, then his legs do this funny jig lol
>>
>>87745505
Keep in mind that Lauer is a shill for CNN, which is in turn a shill for drug companies. Pharma accounts for a huge majority of CNN's advertising. So mocking people who think antidepressants aren't worth taking is in CNN's best interest. It's almost like a native ad.
>>
>>87743096
>can literally hear the cameraman almost crying
>he was thinking about the money and recognition this would get him
>>
>>87741951

ITT: lankies get butthurt when told that they are jerks
>>
>>87743096
>somebody fucks with you in an attempt to demean you in front of a crowd
>instead of putting the guy in his place and asserting yourself you should just join everybody else in laughing at you, then walk away
t. going to kill himself one day due to being everybody's bitch
>>
>>87743096
Camera douche obviously wanted to get Cruise to chimp. If he attacked him he could've sued him for loads of money and would have great footage as well that he could sell to various clients.

Cruise in return saw through it and absolutely wrecked his pathetic ass in front of everyone without giving him a stage. Even if you're a loaded as fuck famous person in Hollywood that doesn't mean you're an object everyone can fuck with for fun or for big hit stories and money. Most of these celebs learned how to keep their cool like professionals because of that very reason.
>>
>>87741951
Wow I just realized this is the correct answer to the Jonah problem. Tom had it solved years before it happened.
>>
>>87742127
thats fucking wild
>>
>>87742127
So this is the power Scientology grants you huh?
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.