[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>[smooth jazz intro plays, interstitial card with try-hard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

File: Frasier_Logo.jpg (27KB, 342x291px) Image search: [Google]
Frasier_Logo.jpg
27KB, 342x291px
>[smooth jazz intro plays, interstitial card with try-hard pun flashes on screen]
>Niles bursts into the room in a frenzy
>*laugh track*
>Frasier: "Why Niles, I haven't seen you in such a tizzy since we went to [insert opera here] last Saturday!"
>*laugh track*
>Niles: "It's my wife Maris. She won't let me buy another Ming vase!"
>*laugh track*
>Frasier: "That wretched woman wouldn't know good taste if it hit her like [insert 17th century European history reference here]!"
>*studio laugh track*
>Martin: "Will you two fruits shut up? I'm trying to watch Buxom Bimbos Gone Bananas 3?"
>*studio laugh track*
>[Upkempt British woman enters from other room]
>Daphne: "Did somebody say banana? That reminds me of the time back in Manchester when me poor mam was sat queueing for the new Oasis album and slipped on a banana peel that fell out of the rubbish bin. She must have had a bruise on her arse for 6 months!"
>*studio laugh track*
>[Martin's dog urinates on Frasier's shoes]
>Frasier: "I just bought these Mantellassis!"
>*studio laugh track*
>[cut to radio studio]
>Frasier: "Hello Seattle, Dr. Frasier Crane here. Today's topic is marital disagreements."
>[Ron Howard is today's first celebrity call-in guest]
>Ron Howard on phone: "Hi Frasier, my wife says she wants to try new things in bed."
>Roz: "He has a small penis. Trust me, I would know".
>*studio laugh track*
>Frasier: "Stop it, you wench!"
>*studio laugh track*
>[Bulldog enters]
>Bulldog: "Nice melons, Roz."
>*studio laugh track*
>[Niles also enters, having somehow gained security clearance]
>Niles: "Yes. Capital knockers".
>*studio laugh track*
>[caller hangs up, dial tone sounds, Frasier turns red with fury]
>*studio laugh track*
>Frasier: "That does it! I'm leaving you imbeciles and going home. Thank Freud for expensive sherry!"
>*studio laugh track*
>fade to black
>" HEY BABY I HEAR THE BLUES A CALLIN'..."
>>
>>87712449
>vase
PRONOUNCED VAAAS
>>
This thread is going somewhere
>>
>>87712449
Was Roz a slut?
>>
>>87712558
oh yeah
>>
>it's a Frasier sabotages himself and ruins everything episode
>>
>>87712449
>Capital knockers
top kek
>>
>>87712449
Scrambled eggs all OVER my face!
>>
File: Niles-and-Frasier-007.jpg (23KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
Niles-and-Frasier-007.jpg
23KB, 460x276px
>"Why Niles, I haven't seen you so incensed since '96, when the operahouse scrapped their annual production of 'Don Giovani' from the calendar!"
>*canned laughter*
>"But Frasier, don't you remember last year's April Fools Day when you switched the disk from my copy of the Berlin Symphony playing Bach's Symphony in D Major with that of "The Simpsons Do the Bartman" as a practical joke?
>*canned laughter*
>"I'm afraid not Niles. We all know what excessive sherry consumption does to my memory and sense of comedic timing. What exactly was your reaction?"
>"Well Frasier, let's just say that it's a good thing I'm a Jungian and not a Freudian like yourself... Oh, and that it wasn't Eddie who defecated in your Armani loafers after all."
>*canned roaring applause and hollering*
>>
File: niles.jpg (26KB, 495x363px) Image search: [Google]
niles.jpg
26KB, 495x363px
>>87712449
lol, 2nd thread today.

the '''shills''' are now attacking a sitcom that hasn't aired in 13 years because, as absurd as it is, it's more influential then all the drivel propaganda they've churned out on the last 5 years.

what a time to be alive.
>>
>>87712823
>it's more influential then all the drivel propaganda they've churned out on the last 5 years.
Influential??? To whom? The Big Bang Theory?
>>
>>87712449
>>87712823
>implying it's not one memespamming autist
>>
daphne: back in manchesta' we put kippa's an' sweetmeats on our pizza
frasier: well we can only imagine what puccini would have had to say to such an absurd appropriation of his country's finest delicacy
niles: oh come now frasier don't be so afraid of broadening your horizons, daphne that does sound most delectable
marty: back in my day all we needed on a pizza was some nice thick pepperoni
roz: i could go for some thick pepperoni right now
>>
>>87712823
>NOT EVEN CATCHING HIM ON "UPKEMPT"

CLEARLY A FRUSTRATED CLASSLET WOEFULLY INCAPABLE OF UNDERSTANDING THE NUANCE IN THIS COMEDY OF MANNERS, PLEBS DESERVE PITY NOT DISDAIN
>>
>>87712823
Are you joking? Frasier has had the least nostalgia/revived interest of any of the massively popular 90s sitcoms. Friends is still huge. As is Seinfeld. Both on streaming and cable/local syndication. Frasier is "literally who" tier just above Home Improvement or Becker that only airs at 3 AM on the Hallmark Channel.

Notice how Frasier still hasn't been released to streaming or syndication in HD despite that the last 2 seasons were already aired that way and that every other big show from that era even going back into '89/'90 has been reconverted (Law and Order, Friends, Seinfeld, That 70s Show, etc.)? It's because the show isn't popular enough to justify doing so.
>>
File: Star Trek: Frasier.png (243KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Star Trek: Frasier.png
243KB, 500x375px
Counselor Niles Crane: I'd like a serving of gagh, very hot, not so hot that it burns my mouth, but not so cold that it tastes like rubber. And I don't want it dead - just lightly seared on either side, and writhing in the middle; not a violent writhe, but not a wiggle either, something in between, bearing in mind the slightest error either way, and it's ruined.

Waitress: Okay... and for you?

Captain Frasier Crane: ... could I see the other side of that Krada leg?
>>
>>87713170
>despite that the last 2 seasons were already aired that way
Wait Frasier aired in HD? When? That would have been like 2002. You're telling me a year after 9/11, shows were already airing in HD? Bullshit.
>>
>>87713170
>>87713189
that's right senpai

reality check

they are actively trying to slander a fictitious universe that they created that died over a decade ago.

that's the level of insanity we're dealing with

W*E*W
>>
>>87713289
Who are they? What are you talking about?
>>
Is Fraser the smartest television program ever made ?
>>
>>87713267
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT4lDU-QLUY
>>
>>87713349
>HD 1993
WTF how
>>
>>87713337
it is
>>
>>87713391
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/D-VHS
>>
>>87713289
Learn to wew, niggerlover
>>
>>87713391
>>87713267

Because you can literally rescan and upconvert most film (16mm, 32mm, etc.) or select video (ie. Digital Video) to fit the NTSC standards of 1080p High Definition, even up to new formats like 4K, 8K, 16k.

NBC was one of the ones way ahead of the curve.

HDTV was first known about in the late 80s and began being used commercially Japan in the early 90s. The TV industry knew this change was coming. NBC filmed many, if not most of their their shows on 35mm film from 1989 onwards to "future proof" it for when HD became the industry standard.

The executive producer of Friends recalled an encounter with a NBC head during the production of Season 4 in 1997, when the head advised him that High Definition tv was coming soon and that 4:3 aspect ratios would be phased out in favor of 16:9 and to keep that in mind when filming new episodes.

By 1998, you had HDTV sets commercially available in the US and select broadcasts being provided in HD.

NBC was quick to offer programming in 1080i 16:9, airing The Tonight Show in HD in 1999, ER and The West Wing in HD in 2000, Friends and Frasier and various other sitcoms in HD in 2002.

The only problem is that the capability to actually view these HD feeds was incredibly limited to the rich and was a fairly niche format until the mid-late 2000s. It wasn't until after 2005/6 that it became much more common and affordable for middle class households to have this equipment. And by the end of the decade it was ubiquitous and 4:3, SDTV sets or non-HD LCD flatscreens had pretty much been phased out.
>>
File: photo.png (174KB, 400x344px) Image search: [Google]
photo.png
174KB, 400x344px
I used to operate a moon crane
>>
Frasier was garbage. Good thread OP.
>>
>>87713391
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sony_HDVS
>>
File: 563679[1].jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
563679[1].jpg
39KB, 640x480px
>>87712449
>>Niles: "Yes. Capital knockers".

Oh yeah. Shake it, madam.
>>
>>87712558
No she's a based single mom like me
>>
>>87714207
show tits
>>
File: Frasier.jpg (99KB, 980x653px) Image search: [Google]
Frasier.jpg
99KB, 980x653px
Where do you think they are now?
>>
>Niles: Yes. Capital knockers.

That's a Gil Chesterton line if I ever heard one you fucking hack
>>
>>87714425
Frasier is living with Freddie in Boston.
>>
>>87712926
based marty
saucey roz
>>
>>87714425
I really hate how they tried to make Bulldog a main character
>>
>>87714047
Lmao
>>
>>87715036
Why?

I wanted Roz x Bulldog
>>
>>87714425
>$750 000 per episode
>>
>>87714425
>>87714647

David Crane is an Investigative Psychologist working with the Seattle PD.
>>
>Frasier thread
>no one spamming the Frasier falling video
has the nobhead autist finally died?
>>
File: 1497588930098.jpg (7KB, 236x176px) Image search: [Google]
1497588930098.jpg
7KB, 236x176px
>mfw Freddie owns Cheers in the current year, semi-retired in his 30's after founding Freddiesoft.
>>
>that time Bulldog climbed up on the desk and blew a load right in Frasier's face and Frasier bellowed "Scram Bulldog! All over my face..."
>>
>>87712449
>>87712779
See the problem with your rather bland shitposts is that all the upper crust humor in Frasier e.g. the opera references and such were actually topically accurate. I can see how if you failed to get them you might think the writers were just inserting random references everywhere, but they were always quite apropos.
>>
>>87715036
>>87715637
I didn't like Bulldog because he was a shallowly written anti-frasier
>>
>>87716270
What about that episode where he really wanted to fug Roz and it almost made him feel an emotion?
>>
>>87716194
>that episode where everyone is just reacting to 9/11 happening on tv, with Frasier continually hanging up on Bulldog who keeps calling to babble about his vacation, only for the episode to end with Frasier listening to the answering machine at the end of the day and realising Bulldog was on Flight 93
I did not fucking expect that.
>>
>>87716282
that would've actually given Roz a happy ending
>>
Roz and Frasier should have ended up together
>>
>>87713729
Very informative post anon
>>
Faggots want to ruin these threads just like those sneedfags
>>
>>87716617
Agree tbqh
>>
>>87713170
so because something is popular today that somehow increases its worth? by that sorry excuse for logic, every contemporary capeshit is a goat-tier film

eat shit and die
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.