[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>haha truck drivers aren't going to have jobs anymore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 340
Thread images: 37

>haha truck drivers aren't going to have jobs anymore
>dude go to college lmao
>buy an alexa goyim
>rednecks want to kill all muslims and blacks

wew
>>
>>87706681
>I have welfare queens.
>Wah, I can't keep up with advancing job markets, fund my PBR government!
>>
>>87706756
Yeah, but we can find Laqueesha, Consuela, Abdullah and their twelve kids right?
>>
>>87706681
Rednecks BTFO
If your job can be replaced by a computer, you're a fucking retard.
>>
this was the tamest shit. i guess media is gonna shit on them for not tearing into the evil white people enough.
>>
>>87706908
So everyone who isn't a scientist, enineer, or doctor?

Hell yeah, brainlets BTFO.
>>
>>87706949
Or a content creator of some kind. Writers, artists, film makers, musicians etc.
Hell, even white collar shit like plumbers and electricians.
>>
>>87706949
Are you retarded? Scientists, engineers and doctors are exactly the jobs that can potentially be replaced by computers.
>>
>>87706681

Why didn't he just borrow money for a gender studies degree? fucking rural and suburban retards.
>>
south park has been unfunny since 2008 and too political(as a crutch) since like 2014

no better than the simpsons lmao
>>
>>87706681
i thought it was pretty damn funny.
>>
I have seen almost every single episode of south park and this was the worst

the only laugh i got was butters saying "tampon boogers" and only because i have literally never heard that before

They should stop while they are ahead. Dont let south park die a death like this. Just pull the plug at season 20
>>
File: 1486854580495.jpg (38KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1486854580495.jpg
38KB, 657x527px
>>87707115
>>
>>87707115
Yeah it was
>>
>>87707207

I actually agree. Ive seen all of them too. This might have been the actual very worst.
>>
The only good thing this episode is that Cartman manned up and broke up with Hidi, if someone doesn't make you happy don't fucking be with them, if only the real world worked liked this
>>
i didn't watch but it sounds like i made the right choice, i guess SP is finally dead
>>
DEY TOOK ERR JERRRRRR
>>
>>87707362
When Matt and Trey find a joke they like, they sure do like to run it to the ground.
>>
in tonight's episode...randy marsh, suburbanite geologist, lectures actual rednecks on how to do home renovations

also, cartman and alexa make pee pee and poo poo jokes over and over
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>87706681
What are you even angry about? I bet you don't know
>>
File: 1365205155873.jpg (61KB, 244x265px) Image search: [Google]
1365205155873.jpg
61KB, 244x265px
oh look it's the annual "south park is shit because it makes fun of my thoughts too!" thread

weird you guys have been doing this for years and no shortage of viewers or threads
>>
>>87707385
They made fun of retarded rednecks coal miners :'(
>>
>>87706681
>>dude go to college lmao
I don't understand the college answer. What if this guy has a family to take care of, with a mortgage and other expenses? How is he going to pay for all that if he's attending a course that takes 4 years or more to complete just to get his degree for the off chance of increasing his employment prospects but leads to more debt initially?

What happens if he just isn't intelligent to qualify for post-secondary education? Even then, if he succeeds, what happens if that job with educational credentials ends up being obsolete due to automation as well? Forcing him back to square one with the same problem and no solution in sight.
>>
>>87707433
is south park making fun of your thoughts but your above it?
>>
>>87707433
the rednecks who voted for Trump are the most sensitive out of any group. The writers over at SP, who are logical centrists, attack all ideologies and are basically impenetrable, and that's why so many of them are jealous
>>
>>87707462
its not even that

a college degree doesnt get you SHIT anymore. Its a worthless piece of paper now. Most college grads are working jobs they could have gotten out of highschool
>>
>>87707462
You're overthinking it. Just go to college. Everything will work out.

Take out a loan, too.
>>
>>87707527
its more like assumption. do you personally spend time in the bible belt? i also doubt those 2 hollywood goy southpark writers spend time in the bible belt either
>>
File: 1494126341516.png (21KB, 297x308px) Image search: [Google]
1494126341516.png
21KB, 297x308px
>>87707462
I assumed 'college' was shorthand for 'new job training'.

The new hot take about coal miners is that coal country was irresponsible for sinking so much of their infrastructure dependency on coal in the first place. Now thousands of families are in the lurch, and as a society we don't have a mechanism for helping people remain productive during technological upheaval.

People have a responsibility to plan for the future, but governments and administrative bodies also have an interest and responsibility to help their citizens through transitions that wipe out entire economies.

Lets all go throw wooden shoes into natural gas operations.
>>
>>87707462
Take it from me. College is not only a waste of money, its a waste of time.

I have a fucking degree in economics and I have a job that has nothing to fucking do with it. Most of my fucking co-workers in the IT field have zero college.

Fuck college, trade school and certs are the way to go.
>>
>>87706756
>I can't keep up with advancing job markets
Even if you can, are you lucky enough to be chosen for the job given there are less jobs available and more competition?
>>
>>87707596
>people have to plan

al gore lied to america and tricked a political party into destroying a critical natural energy resource that our and other countries depend on

the blame lies entirely on fake global warming hysteria and the government regulation of coal.

entirely
>>
>>87706681
they got a point

why don't rednecks get educated? they make more money than millenials
>>
>>87707462
>>87707635
Oh, and I should mention, I have zero student loan debts. Waste of fucking time and effort. Its extended public school. k-12 + 4 years of government school. Waste. All of it.
>>
>>87707045
Not really. They use computers as tools but all of those professions rely heavily on human creativity.
>>
>>87707596
In real life plans rarely go according to plan
>>
>>87707513
I was waiting for someone like you to show up, that bit at the end about his wall, was Randy's solution actually doable? Because from what it looked like as soon as he swung that hammer the whole second story should have started coming down, I'm curious about it because there's this wall in my house I wouldn't mind knocking down to get a better view from the bedroom to the living room.
>>
>>87707635
>college is a waste of time because I wasted it
Thanks for the insight.
>>
File: 1498715709478.jpg (184KB, 536x555px) Image search: [Google]
1498715709478.jpg
184KB, 536x555px
>>87707668
Yes.

But relying entirely on one resource is a recipe for disaster in all energy producing nations. It's fucking Venezuela right now, and the Saudis and other arab states are scrambling to diversify their economies before the value of oil is no longer enough to justify their value.

I'm training to be a wind tubine technician right now so I don't know what to think desu
>>
>>87707462
>>87707528
>>87707635

Agreed. The only college degrees with high employment and demand are the STEM fields or the ones that involve the maths, like accounting. I really doubt the average blue collar worker is cut out to be an engineer, IT worker or scientist. Most just don't have the IQ for it. If they were, they probably wouldn't be working in a blue collar job of their own volition.
>>
>>87707690
>they make more money than millenials
and they didnt go to college right? sounds like to me they have it better understood than college goers than.
>>
>>87707028
Algorithms already write songs and scripts
>>
>>87707754
yeah, but they're getting replaced by machines

they need to adapt or their source of income is gonna go dry fast
>>
File: 08sasdj.jpg (86KB, 540x525px) Image search: [Google]
08sasdj.jpg
86KB, 540x525px
>>87707028
>white collar shit like plumbers and electricians

>plumbers and electricians
>white collar

Get your colors straight, fancyboy.
>>
>>87707782
>yeah, but they're getting replaced by machines
thats not true though. come back when it is happening and not just a talking point from people like elon
>>
>>87707028
The popular forms of these things can definitely be done by computers.
>>
>>87707746
coal country went from having a small economy based on coal to not having an economy. most of these areas were destroyed by reconstruction after the civil war. They never had a chance
>>
>>87706681
Is this going to be another season long thing?
>>
>>87706681
Haven't watched it but no one is really interested in its smarmy, centerist "hey-everyone's-an-asshole" philosophy. One half of the country basically wants to line the other up against a wall and shoot.
>>
>>87706681
DOOT DOOT
>>
>>87706681
lol, what a weak episode, even plebbit didn't think it was funny (my friend is active there, he told me)
>>
>>87707753
Spoken like true fucking Dumbass retards who couldn't cut it in a community college. Tell anyone with an education college degrees are worthless pieces of paper. They will call you an idiot and hopefully spit in your face. Millennials folks
>>
>>87707527
>the rednecks who voted for Trump are the most sensitive out of any group
This is untrue. It only seems this way because they have been so quiet over the years, especially through social media. Now they aren't so quiet; they finally figured out that this new game require them to be loud on social media to drown out/compete with far left that has controlled the social media narratives up to this point.
>>
>>87707707
we already have the hardware to replace doctors, only the software is shit now
give it a decade or so and the doctors will the next in line for they TOOK ARE JERBS
>>
>>87707855
aww, well good luck, it's not very funny, the made a political guff that made no since with the punchline
>>
>>87707028
lol computers can already compose music
>>
>>87706756
There are literally people who think we should pay for 800k illegal aliens hospital education and housing bills, but spend all their time alienating blue collar workers and stepping over homeless when they walk the streets of their "diverse" city.
>>
>>87707527
>the rednecks who voted for Trump are the most sensitive out of any group.

True. I never see overreaction from Clinton or Bernie voters.
>>
>>87706681
>>87707115
My fuckin' Alexa kept going off the entire show.
I thought it was really good. Had some good laughs throughout.
>>
>>87708068
They'll spit on whites for being "uneducated trash" while hiring spics who live on welfare because they are cheaper

Really makes you think
>>
>>87707527
the "get a job writing apps instead of manufacturing american products!" was literally a Hillary campaign talking point

There is nothing centrist about it.
>>
>>87707384
Cartman becoming incapable of holding a conversation with humans because he got used to speaking to AI subservants who's only role is to obey and entertain him. (Liike gen x does) Turning his own dissatisfaction into victim hood while believing that his dissatisfaction automatically means it's the partners fault, cause she is not there simply to entertain him and wants to actually talk about important ssubjects. (Like feminists do). Showing how the working class is actually hurting and have a point, . And whites are simply shutting them up because it's hurting their "brand", they want to hide the problems under the rug as long s they get to be seen as the good guys helping people.

Idk, maybe you are just shallow and couldn't see past the surface of the jokes buT this episode is as deep as any other south park episode.
>>
South Park wouldn't have an audience without the dunning krugen effect
>>
The new season of SP started? Will this one have a retarded plot too?
>>
>>87706805
>Consuela

lost it
>>
>>87707527
they are very sensitive, because they know their ideology is a flimsy populist mess that will fizzle out in a few years. It seriously has peaked. They can get pissed, but Charleston really did them in. The entire country was watching that shit, and most people were disgusted, and don't want to be associated with that shit. They are living in a bubble if they think that day had a positive reaction on the country as a whole.
>>
episode was kineaux
>>
>>87707754
Not fair to compare the two. Millenials meet the job market with everyone asking for degrees or experience. They obviously can't get the experience before the degree, so they go after the degree.

The boomer generation didn't have this problem. There was less emphasis on degrees for everything, so they could get an entry level job and gain experience. So now they have experience and can get jobs that require that experience. At least they have that small comfort. Millenials are fucked if they do, and fucked if they don't; always stuck competing against 1000s of other candidates all looking for that experience. The only sure way to get hired is too have connections with the ppl hiring.
>>
>say for years that South Park has gone down hill and isn't as good as it used to be
>suddenly South Park gets political and says things I disagree with
>now everyone is acting like I hate it for it's politics
Fuck you.
>>
Trey and Matt have become aging liberal hippie douches
>>
>>87708218
>The boomer generation didn't have this problem
what year do you think this is. the "rednecks" you are talking about who don't go to college are your generation now. do you think redneck boomers are still in their 20s?
>>
>>87707045
this
>retards
>>
I was hoping that Alexa would become an AI and destroy humanity.
>>
>>87708269
It's kind of funny they're exactly the same people they used to mock in the early seasons of the show.
>>
>>87708222
you didnt have to respond and behave as if you are the sole person they are talking about. why do you carry that insecurity?
>>
I'm really lost as to what message this episode was trying to convey.

I was waiting for a pay off but there wasn't one. The episodes of the past few seasons haven't been self-contained stories but usually there is enough structure to warrant that.
>>
>>87708407
That the racists just want jobs and Cartman is a cunt to his girlfriend
>>
Really getting tired of this leftist propaganda
>>
>>87708507
why do you watch south park than?
>>
Israeli here, I didn't understand the whole "white people renovating houses" thing. What was the punchline to them being white?
>>
>>87706908
most white collar jobs are going to be replaced. tradesmen are relatively lower on the chopping block.
>>
File: 1502910733953.jpg (913KB, 800x2251px) Image search: [Google]
1502910733953.jpg
913KB, 800x2251px
ITT
>>
>>87707729
notice Randy uses a jack to support the framing while he demos the drywall
>>
File: 1493173046701.jpg (90KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
1493173046701.jpg
90KB, 800x700px
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THE POL BULLIES ARE BEING MEAN TO ME AGAIN MOOOOOOOOOOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GET THEM JANNY GET THEM OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT!

THIS IS A NEOGAF SAFE SPACE

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHY CANT THE MODS JUST BE FROM FYAD

I HATE YOU POL MEANIE POO POO HEADS!!!!!!!!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GOOK MOOT HIRE SA NEOFAG MODS NOW

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

TOXIC GAMERGOOBERS ARE RUINING MY BOARD

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

POL IS BULLYING ME AGAIN MUMMY

MUMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOFYGOOGLES MUMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*PPPPBBBRRRRRRRRRFRFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTT* *BBBBBVVVBRBRRRRFFFFFFFFFSSHHHHTTTTTT* MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMYYYYYYYYY

*BBBBBBBBFFFFFFRFRRRRRRRPPPPPPPHHHHFFFFFFFSSHHSHHHHNNNTTTTTTTT* MOOOOOOMMMMMYYY

I POO POO'D MY DIAPIES BECAUSE MUH POL MEANIES TRIGGERED ME CAUSE MUH IN-KAHN-TIN-NEN-SS

BAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW I WANT MUH SAFE SPACE I WANT MUH COLORING BOOKS I WANT MUH TRANNY DOLLS AND MUH PLAYDOH

*FFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFTTTTTTTT* I WANT MY MOMMY

MEANIE POL PEE PEE HEADS ARE TRIGGERING ME WAAAAAAAAA I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE YOU ALT-RIGHT MEANIE BUTT HEADS

MMMMMMMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

MMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

...WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
>>
>>87706908
If peoples' jobs are being replaced by automations, why do you still have hundreds of thousands (or is it millions) immigrating?
>>
>>87708464
So now South Park is a soap op
>>
>>87708578
i wish i could be this into it, but im just here in my boxers not caring too much. i bet they are smiling and having all sorts of fun.
>>
>>87708578
Imagine being triggered enough to write this down.
>>
>>87708569
this reskin doesn't work unless it's advocating /pol/ is it suppose to?
>>
>>87708117
hillary clinton is a centrist dumbass
>>
>>87708134
underrated post
>>
>>87708630
>Imagine being triggered enough to copy pasta
ftfy
>>
>>87708569
RIGHT WING SJWS!
>>
>>87708634
Is she a centrist because she simultaneously hates both blacks and whites?
>>
>>87707729
It's doable yes, the specific order he did it in was wrong but that's not important
>>
>>87706681

SEETHING
>>
File: Sensititve.gif (2MB, 395x200px) Image search: [Google]
Sensititve.gif
2MB, 395x200px
>>87708578
>>
>>87708556
If I pretend to be a leftie maybe the joke was that the Marshes were being hypocritical in protesting the redneck white nationalists by also being milder white nationalists in that they're angry that their ethnocentric show is losing out to minority gimmicks.

That's all I can piece together, if something like this is the case it wasn't very funny or clever.
>>
>>87708349
It looks like this is another serial season as they didn't resolve everything this episode, so it most likely will turn out that way and the rednecks ending up being right all along.
>>
>Waving the flag to swat a bee and cool down the soup
those were legitimately funny moments, the rest was a bunch of nothin.
>>
>>87708134
>Showing how the working class is actually hurting and have a point, . And whites are simply shutting them up because it's hurting their "brand", they want to hide the problems under the rug as long s they get to be seen as the good guys helping people.

Shit, thanks for explaining it to me.
>>
>>87708751
Jokes are funnier when you repeat them 5 times in 3 minutes.
>>
>>87707028
wish this was bait but clearly it Isn't
>>
>>87708807
YOU WOULD KNOW SINCE ESPECIALLY ON /TV/ USERS REPEAT A "JOKE" ENDLESSLY
>>
>>87708399
I mostly wanted to point out that South Park has been shit for a long time and saying people only hate it because it criticizes their opinions (in a really lazy way usually) is stupid.
>>
>>87707045

For automated tasks maybe like a production line but not as a whole. Computers sure as hell can run Fourier's faster than any egghead but they can't come up with new theories and implement them practically without good scientists and engineers.

>>87708043
>Healthcare

You ever worked in a hospital or a small healthcare facility?

That's one of the fields that's really fucking slow to catch up to technology. There's also no way you can automate floor/ward work, in the next decades to come, which requires a shit ton of interaction with patients. Even remote monitoring requires someone to be there physically in the room with patients.

Even the god damn machine that prints labels for patient's procedures keeps freezing every 15 minutes and that's with most major metropolitan hospital. Those vendor machines in the OR still need technicians to come in every other god damn day as well because someone fucked it up or it for some reason it can't dispense crap. You just don't realize the level of bloat and inefficiency in healthcare unless you've actually worked there.
>>
>>87708869
>I mostly wanted to point out that South Park has been shit for a long time
ORLY I WOULD HAVE NEVER KNOWN, WTF MY LIFE IS A LIE NOW!
>>
File: 1504311050279.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1504311050279.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
xhe really liked the episode

fuck drumpf! praise lenin!
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (89KB, 940x626px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
89KB, 940x626px
>>87708076
>t.
>>
Welp...

Get ready for a cultural marxism infested season, folks...
>>
A person can't really raise their family/live off of welfare their whole life, right?

I thought they cut you off after a few years or something
>>
>>87707462
So let me get this straight. The typical white male right-wing american thinks education is a waste of time and/or money, but feels it unfair when they have a "family to care of", a "mortgage and other expenses", or believes "educational credentials [end] up being obsolete". And then you guys go on about some stupid darwinian argument about le survival of the fittest, and complain that muh wetbacks are taking your jobs?

Who even has kids and a mortgage before going to fucking school anyway? This isn't the 1900s anymore. Fucking graduate highschool and go to college, you dumb fucking retard. It's not even a matter of intelligence; College is essentially a test to see if you're capable of doing work and being on time.
>>
>>87709187
Blacks do it
>>
>>87707528
Can confirm

>t. Inner City security guard
>>
>>87709211
people who go to college dont even have kids dummy
>>
Sneed?
>>
>>87707527
>The writers over at SP, who are logical centrists
They're not centrists in the slightest, they're just neoliberal apologists.
>>
>>87709280
for real. those debt ridden retards with pointless facts they barely memorized
>>
>>87706908
Better a computer than a brown person
>>
>>87708569
The funny thing is, you're not appropriating a /pol/ meme, you're appropriating something an SJW unironically made to express their world view.
>>
>>87706949
Security Guards too
>>
>>87707753
>If they were, they probably wouldn't be working in a blue collar job of their own volition.

Worked through high school, did 4 years in the military, went to college and came out with two degrees and no debt. Decided to finish off my GI Bill with an MA. Went on to be a federal agent.

I've got friends in construction and trades (welding and electricians) who not only make as much or more than I do, but love their jobs. Conversely, I've met hundreds of college grads who are saddled with debt working jobs that have nothing to do with their degree solely to make the loan payments for said degree.

I love home improvement projects so honestly I'm considering doing night school to get some trade certs to do it part time. College is a joke.
>>
>>87709325
They might be vaguely libertarian but really they just dont understand politics at all. The took our jobs thing is a perfect example they denigrate people being displaced by immigration and shrinking job market with ad hominem.
>>
yeah, get a real job, like this
https://techcrunch.com/2017/06/29/google-hires-intels-former-head-of-diversity-as-vp-of-diversity/
>>
>>87709389
and your a useful idiot at the end of the day
>>
>>87707843
It'll never happen.

Self driving cars and trucks are honestly a joke. Companies would rather trust a person that software that could fail or be hacked.
>>
>>87708578
I honestly can't even imagine the level of 'tism it takes to take the time to write this out, un-ironically. I bet you chuckled to yourself the entire time writing this autistic rambling. Here's your (you) pal.
>>
>>87707028
>white collar
>plumbers and electricians
Brainlet detected
>>
>>87709211
American college is just a fucking racket at this point, dude. It's a bubble that can't sustain itself, because it's becoming more and more expensive relative to inflation all the time, and the payout for a degree is less and less.

You sound the like the kind of faggot who'd laugh at anyone who wasn't buying a home in 2006.
>>
>>87709407
even google needs it's own political commissars
>>
>>87707045
When AI makes new scientific discoveries I wouldn't be worried about replacement.
>>
>>87708569
LOL

/pol/tards are just right-wing SJWs

>>87708578
imagine being this triggered
>>
>>87709140
Wow... Fucking cultural marxism...
>>
I wouldn't take a cartoon show writer's opinion on economics seriously

They probably don't even know what a trade deficit and why it costs millions of American working class jobs.

In generally if you're some ideological "free trader" you aren't as smart as you think you are.
>>
anyone got a magnet link?
>>
>>87709427
Not to mention they need drivers now. I mean seriously, do people not realize there's a truck driver shortage? Around my highways there are big signs saying Class 1 and Class 3 drivers being hired, and every other truck has a sign saying "hiring, 2500$ sign on bonus".
>>
>>87709211
what white americans want is a big government to take care of them, babysit them, and protect them against mexicans, or rather foreign working immigrants, or outside forces that disturb their freedom to buy cheap liquor, junk food and the wooden shed they call home, and to consume endless hours of garbage television. . and no it's not socialism, because big government is on our side. america, fuck yeah
>>
>>87708196
Meanwhile the extreme left was able to enjoy 6 months of rioting and chimp outs, and now they're getting cracked down on. But they'll keep rioting, while the right will start saying "see look at them, we're the rationale ones".

Tbh the Dems started slipping as soon as they made their party about shitting on whites, the middle and working classes, and anyone who isn't a LGBTSHSODUSVU elitist urbanite.
>>
>>87709548
I wouldn't expect Hollywood writers to actually know anything about the real economy

They live in fantasy land after all.
>>
>>87708218
It probably helped that only 1 in 10 boomer actually went to university, something people tend to forget. It's only with Gen X that higher education became mainstream.
>>
>>87707385
/thread

Retards are triggered for no reason, but if this shit was about elitist liberals, then it'd be BASED MATT AND TREY
>>
>>87709585
>this is your brain on libertarianism
>>
>>87709585
>how dare you not want your quality of life destroyed by cheap foreign labor
>>
>>87708569
you realize the original that you edited was made by an actual SJW making a sincere point about old movies being problematic right?
>>
Was the entire episode about 'fuck white people' and keeping illegals?
>>
>>87709585
'Member when wanting America to be a Libertarian hellhole was a right wing thing? I 'member.
>>
>>87707462
Isn't that the logic that those people use when criticizing everyone else though? It's hard to feel sorry for them when they are so cruel to everyone else. These guys usually don't favor any kind of handout or assistance so they need to "pull themselves up by their bootstraps"
>>
>>87709685
South Park has been on a "fuck white people" kick for a while now.

It's a shame, because it used to be based.
>>
>>87708181
>Will this one have a retarded plot too?

No, the story is completely self contained. Looks like they're going back to the "running gags" format from two and three seasons ago since people actually liked that instead of the "it's all one ongoing story" that failed last year.
>>
>>87709700
>It's hard to feel sorry for them when they are so cruel to everyone else.
Niggers are responsible for like half the murders in America, and you have no problem feeling sorry for them. It kinda seems like you just hate poor white people, and are looking for an excuse desu.
>>
File: 2011-age-gap-111.png (15KB, 408x357px) Image search: [Google]
2011-age-gap-111.png
15KB, 408x357px
>>87709649
The boomers ruined the economy in all sorts of ways

One way was that the intelligence testing that companies once used in place of college was ended because it was deemed "racist"

The other two big ones were outsourcing and mass immigration. The worst though was probably debt financing, corporate raiders, and the "cult of the shareholder" that has come about since the 1980s
>>
>>87709777
imagine if boomers had alternative media internet in their day instead of the jew infested main stream media that was pushed on them since birth. its easy to believe you can understand the world better with tools that didnt exist for people you say ruined what you can only see now
>>
Do Matt and Trey live in fucking fantasy land?

Most of the "rednecks" here in the mid west are the only one's actually employed and have houses

Half the college adults here live in 1 bedrooms with 4 other roommates making minimum wage
>>
>>87709814
>Do Matt and Trey live in fucking fantasy land?
yes you dumb idiot. They have millions of dollars and are in the entertainment industry.
>>
>>87709761
yeah but AT LEAST THEY DONT PREACH SELF RESPONSIBILITY
>>
>>87708218
Got certified as a lifeguard at 16, worked until 18, saved money.. Enlisted in military, picked a job with enlistment bonus and saved it, did 4 years, while I got my AA for free. Upon leaving I went to school on the GI Bill and interned then worked paid as a police clerk for 3 years and came out with a BA and BS. Stayed on, got an MA. Got picked up as federal agent and will my military service and degrees started as a GS-11. Now a GS-13. Also got a modest house on 10 acres for my wife, two kids, and three dogs. I'm currently 28.

Meanwhile 90% of my peers;
-Went to college for some dumbshit degree on loans, partied the whole time, and came out with a shit degree with a shit GPA, and then went on to work some dead end job or at Starbucks.
-Stayed at home and bummed off their parents partying and doing drugs
-Went to college but want to enjoy a party life, so are now living paycheck to paycheck so they can afford their studio apartment in Seattle or San Francisco.

A handful went to college and got STEM degrees and good jobs, or went trades. My best friend from high school, who constantly shit on me for enlisting, went to college. He was there 4 years, partied the entire time, racked up zero work experience but nearly $350k in debt, and graduated with a 2.2 GPA in Communications. He now works at Home Depot. He's like you, constantly complaining how the world is against him and he doesn't have the chance to shine.

Sorry, it's retardedly easy to put yourself ahead of the 100s of other applicants. All it takes is hard work, sacrifice, and a little forward thinking.
>>
File: 1439821485226.jpg (33KB, 453x500px) Image search: [Google]
1439821485226.jpg
33KB, 453x500px
>>87709211
>College is essentially a test to see if you're capable of doing work and being on time.
>>
File: databank_taunwe_01_169_9b9e8eb9.jpg (153KB, 1560x780px) Image search: [Google]
databank_taunwe_01_169_9b9e8eb9.jpg
153KB, 1560x780px
>>87709761
I don't feel sorry for murdering black people. I feel sorry for black people who aren't assholes and just trying to live their life but born to poverty and social degradation.
I feel sorry for white blue collar dudes who need a helping hand that aren't jerk offs.

I don't feel sorry for the white blue collar guy who bitches constantly about hand outs and then bitches and complains about his life being hard. That's what hand outs are for. But you're just being a hypocrite. I find it hard to feel bad for hypocrites getting a taste of their own medicine.

Which part are you having trouble understanding?
>>
>>87709859
do you want people to preach self irresponsibility?
>>
>>87709845
Fuck dude, my mistake

I had always assumed most writers research their topics before writing their scripts

My fault for expecting some sort of competence from show writers who have decades of experience writing
>>
>>87708556
>>87708720

The joke is that there is an abundance of home renovation shows these days for some reason, and a lot of them have the gimmick be "we're X doing home renovations", with the fact that literally every home they did had the same thing done to it being joke about the fact these shows all do the same thing every episode.

Having been subjugated to quite a few of these by my family (I think at this point there's an entire cable channel dedicated to these shows now) I can say I loved it because it's so fucking true.
>>
>>87709777
>tfw when both your parents were drug addicts hippies but you still have a net worth higher than the average boomer.

I made it bros. I own multiply rental properties. All before the age of 30.

>tfw you go into your tenets house to install fire alarms but find weed, then call the cops and get them evicted.

watching them go to jail, then evicting them and ruining their life was satisfying.
>>
File: alongcameBiali.png (1MB, 1502x997px) Image search: [Google]
alongcameBiali.png
1MB, 1502x997px
>>87709585
>what black americans want is a big government to take care of them, babysit them, and protect them against whites and other blacks, or rather former slave owners, or outside forces that disturb their freedom to buy cheap liquor, junk food and the wooden shed they call home, and to consume endless hours of garbage television. . and no it's not socialism, because big government is on our side. america, fuck yeah

Except that is actually true, monkey.
>>
>>87709887
>I don't feel sorry for the white blue collar guy who bitches constantly about hand outs and then bitches and complains about his life being hard. That's what hand outs are for. But you're just being a hypocrite. I find it hard to feel bad for hypocrites getting a taste of their own medicine.

Ever think maybe you're just mindlessly conflating two groups because they have different political perspectives then you?
>>
>>87707028
>Hell, even white collar shit like plumbers and electricians.
You are 14 years old.
>>
>>87709940
it's easy for sociopaths to "make it"
>>
>>87709940
>I own multiply rental properties. All before the age of 30.

Shoot and kill all slum lords.
>>
>>87708650
That copy pasta originated from somewhere though.
>>
>>87709864
>Wow everyone, let me just pull out this lucky anecdote. This will surely work or all 300 million Americans and 7 Billion people on the planet. Just bootstrap harder you fucking plebians
>>
>>87709864
I went to college, currently in grad school with a job making $17/phr and live with my dad (mostly because he can't afford to live on his own). I don't mind what I did, especially since I'm starting to prepare for what I want to do.
>>
>>87709187
Pop out another kid every few years, it never ends.

Doesn't matter that half don't live to adulthood.
>>
File: 1494560187083.jpg (35KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
1494560187083.jpg
35KB, 850x400px
>>87709864
>welfare government leach bragging.

I have more than you and pay your pay check leech. Government funded schools, student loans, public schools are the reason for this shit.

why do you think teachers and government workers make more then most Americans. They are leeches.
>>
The show clearly focuses on the faults of the right, characterizing them as rednecks who can't adapt to the future or get a degree. It showed Randy Marsh (a liberal in southpark canon), trying to reason with the rednecks so everyone can work together. And eventually showing them how dumb their traditional ideas were.

If you guys can't see how south park is not centrist anymore, I don't know what to say. There is plenty of opportunity in today's political climate to show lunatic left and lunatic right and make fun of them both. South Park is totally liberal right now.
>>
File: DDa0dhsU0AAPmke.jpg-large.jpg (44KB, 605x431px) Image search: [Google]
DDa0dhsU0AAPmke.jpg-large.jpg
44KB, 605x431px
Why don't white people want non-white immigrants you ask?

Also this: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/09/01/immigrant-welfare-use-report/71517072/

We didn't create a country just to subsidize the reproduction of shitskins.
>>
>>87709969
How so. The majority of these people in these states and districts vote republican and that has consistently been the republican rhetoric for years now. I made allowance for the exception in my post. Maybe it's time to take a look at the hypocrisy here.

The hypocrisy is people being selfish and not thinking "it can happen to me" so they somehow can not relate until their jobs are all fucking gone and they don't have the means to lift themselves out. That's what the social safety blanket was all about.
>>
File: slaveclass.jpg (37KB, 599x322px) Image search: [Google]
slaveclass.jpg
37KB, 599x322px
>>87709984
>pinko bitching about being low class filth.

People like you need enslaved.
>>
>>87710044
You just made me realize that South Park was never counter-culture, they were just liberal.
>>
>>87706681
Haven't watched the episode, but those all seem like fair things to go after for the sake of satire. So what's the problem exactly?
>>
>>87709413
>your an idiot
>>
this is why rick and morty is a superior show. beating the political climate pinata isn't funny.
>>
File: clinton.png (1MB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
clinton.png
1MB, 1200x600px
>>87710085
>people like you need enslaved

you don't own shit.
>>
>>87709548
Lefties don't actually pay attention to manual labor or trade jobs. To them, if you don't have a degree, you're less than human.

Not to mention millennials (I am one but my dad was a naval officer who instilled hard work in me) were raised to expect everything to be easy and go their way. I know so many people at minimum wage jobs who I've told to go drive a truck, and suddenly it's "yeah but the hours..." or "are you kidding me, I didn't go to college for that!"
>>
>>87709401
>College is a joke

This. Spent 21 months doing two welding programs then a week doing a rope access program. Part time work covered it all, and now I'm making 100-150$ an hour depending on the job, am always able to work jobs because the company has requests for work in significant access to the number of us who do it.

Last time I took an IQ test it came out 147, but fuck it I left education debt free and made just over 200k last year doing work anyone with an IQ above 85 could do.
>>
>>87707045
Yeah, the workers will keep their jobs and the intellectually rigorous jobs will be replaced by machines. Of course.
>>
>>87708117
Hillary Clinton is center-right and embodies neoliberal economics.
>>
>>87710110
>Haven't watched the episode, but those all seem like fair things to go after for the sake of satire. So what's the problem exactly?
Problem is it's supposed to be an edgy show, going with mainstream political ideology
with one sided attacks on the right.
>>
>>87710110
They made fun of nazis
>>
>>87710121
sad to see someone defending being a useful idiot, but oooookay, hope your lack of vision doesn't get your kids kidnapped in the future
>>
File: 2kLfiRy.gif (494KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
2kLfiRy.gif
494KB, 500x281px
>>87709405
>they denigrate people being displaced by immigration and shrinking job market with ad hominem.

The denigrate literally everyone anon. Two season ago, it was SJWs. Last season it was online trolls. Hell the whole "dey took der jerbs" joke was an episode about how immigration was a problem and fucking liberals didn't care until it effected them.

and besides, it's more like their denigrating people who put down minorities for seeking government help then expect the government to flip around and protect their jobs and interests.
>>
>>87710188
>To them, if you don't have a degree, you're less than human.

I would agree with this, you would NOT believe how many artists look down on regular people without degrees. You know shit is fucked when a person who went to art college is giving you shit for not going to university., Get fucked Clara. You fucking whore.
>>
>>87709909
This is why Canadian comedies tend to be better, especially the ones in rural settings. The writers are writing what they actually know.

For example: Red Green, Corner Gas, Letterkenny, the pre-Netflix Trailer Park Boys.
>>
>>87710238
Yeah?

Machines need to be piloted and repaired

Science is just analyzing hard facts
With specific algorithm testing computers make the best hypothesis for outcome with the raw data entered

Same with engineers

There are already Ai Doctors

I don't know why you have this assumption that certain jobs can never be automated
>>
>>87710373
Fucking love me some trailer-park boys
>>
>>87707774
No, they can put together notes in a style reminiscent of something else but they can't actually "write songs."
>>
>>87710363

Ah yes, the beloved neutral ground. A South Park liberal, anyone who has opinions that stray even remotely from center must be a lunatic.
You refuse to identify your own ideology, which makes you think that you are somehow immune from attack.
I agree, the far right are fucking insane. But liberals like you who can sit on the side and laugh while 'SJWs' are trying to dispel clearly racist thinking are not innocent, even though your white privilege makes you think you're entitled to be innocent.
...Also, I'm sad because I made an argument and supported it with sources from other websites? Are you brainless? Is it because 'black people kill each other' is supposed to be some irrevocable, transparent truth about race that I'm supposed to silently nod, idly laugh like you, and pretend that people haven't shown otherwise?
So you can keep quoting me back at me but you can take your stupid horseshoe theory and shove it up your ass. I stand by what I said. I'm not just calling everyone racist. I'm calling YOU racist, you insufferable liberal. You're too afraid to examine your own thoughts on race and how it affects millions of people around you, and when someone does, you think they must be insane.
Maybe you should pick up a book for once in your life.
>>
>>87710259
Neoliberalism isn't really 'center-right' anymore. It's just establishment at this point, even if it's radically divorced from what a lot of people want.
>>
File: 7da.gif (736KB, 200x125px) Image search: [Google]
7da.gif
736KB, 200x125px
>>87710437
Is this some new pasta?
>>
File: 1417999049987.gif (339KB, 250x167px) Image search: [Google]
1417999049987.gif
339KB, 250x167px
>>87710437
>even though your white privilege makes you think you're entitled to be innocent.

>you insufferable liberal.

I'm confused, do you hate whites or don't you?
>>
>>87710437
>anyone who has opinions
will always find someone with opinions
>>
>>87710436
That's basically what modern "music" is now anyway, a shitty rehash of something that somebody else did 50 years ago.
>>
>>87710035
>They are leeches.
They absolutely are. I'm jumping over to the private sector soon to do threat and security analysis.

In the military I thought it was just, you know, tons of underpaid 18/19/20 year olds being trusted to do complicated tasks with minimal adult supervision.

But after starting with govenment holy shit. I went from "taxes are ok" to "fuck govenment" in about 6 months. The amount of waste and abuse that is just shrugged off is disgusting. Especially since I often have to work with Health and Human Services, and the amount of money they throw at obviously fraudulent welfare claims is mind boggling. They legitimately believe in "even if 1000 people abuse it we still need to keep it if it helps just one person!".

Shit, the other day I came in to work to find a new desk and chair for me. Hadn't asked or wanted them. But I got them because "well we need to spend our budget or we can't use it next year". I made the mistake of asking the price tag, and fucking $10,000 for an Ikea grade desk and chair.

Coming from a federal government employee, the federal government and most of state governments need to he abolished.
>>
>>87710515
Opinions are like assholes - I have three of them.
>>
>>87707462
Maybe if he went to college first he'd know he should've gone to college before having a bunch of kids with mouths to feed
>>
>>87707527
So true. Man, I remember all those riots when Obama won.
>>
>>87710372
Jesus Christ ran in to one of those the other day. My buddy married an "art historian" who just shit talked blue collar workers non stop for being "uneducated".

She just fucking bums around the house reading Huffington Post all day while my buddy works.
>>
>>87710609
True, I remember when Ted Nugent was ostracized for threatening to kill the president.
>>
>>87710602
>rack up a debt of up to hundreds of thousands of dollars you can never default on with the promise of a good job becoming less certain all the time if you want to raise a family in America
Jesus Christ.
>>
File: 1456697992272.jpg (28KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1456697992272.jpg
28KB, 300x300px
>>87707541
Yes, yes.... GOOD citizen!

Go get that student loan! You'll get a good education, and we'll use you money to build nukes, shoot up natives to steal their resources, buy more tanks and fighter planes that will never see the light of day!

Remember, if you don't go to college, you will never have a fulfilling life!
>>
>>87709527
>Negative trade balance is bad

Go back to the 1800s please great-grandpa.
>>
>>87707753
>muh STEM meme
>muh vocational school
fuck off philistine
>>
>>87710548
lol, good to see that you see the light. I was in the Army. It was a mixed bag of patriots/true believers and welfare queens. Ether way, I don't really blame you for working for the government. I have a family too, I apply for what pays best.

Its a fucked up world, but we live in it. A more extreme comparison would be those Iraqi interpreters. "a pay check is a pay check."

Sounds like we have both done well for ourselves. I was one of the guys who saved their deployment money. People are so dumb, The amount of new cars in the parking lot after we got back from our 12 month deployment was insane. Really goes to show that throwing money at the poor, does not stop people from being poor.
>>
Could South Park get away with something like this today?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_ZNoPONhqw
>>
>>87706681
South Park hasn't been worth watching for about ten years now.
>>
>suddenly Randy isn't a geologist anymore but a home renovator
>also in stead of being the dumb dad he's a socioeconomic genius who goes around lecturing rednecks who are angry that their physical labor jobs are somehow being taken by this cylindrical computer appliance about why they're unemployed
>Randy then employs these rednecks as replacements for said appliances which is kind of funny I guess
>Stan, kyle and Kenny aren't even in the show anymore except for as background characters
>cartman is though, but he's now the hilarious meme character whose B-plot is about breaking up with his girlfriend and dating some kind of computer I didn't even know existed until now
what the fuck even is this show anymore
>>
>>87710437
Fuck I love new pastas
>>
File: sneed posting.png (2MB, 3834x1726px) Image search: [Google]
sneed posting.png
2MB, 3834x1726px
>>87709297

Shit meme
>>
>>87710792
I got a $20k enlistment bonus. I put it right in savings. I was the only guy in my basic and tech flights to do that. I showed up to tech in my shitty used Ford Ranger, surrounded by tons of brand new huge trucks and Mustangs and shit.

I also waited to get out until I got married and married a local cop, instead of the first bar whore I put my dick in post basic.
>>
>>87706908
Literally all jobs will be gone in 20 years due to automation. Yet no major politician has addressed this. Instead it's our supposed moral obligation to allow nearly limitless immigration. Forget about cutting back and figuring out what the hell we're going to do as a country with no jobs.
>>
File: Wage_stagnation.png (18KB, 640x378px) Image search: [Google]
Wage_stagnation.png
18KB, 640x378px
>>87710682
>go back to 1800s
>chart clearly shows a trade balnce up until the late 1980s

You can't read a graph to save your life can you?

The destruction of US manufacturing has happened at a lightening fast pace and the result has been, predictably lower wages and living standards for Americans as a whole. And all of this happened in a few short decades.

You have to wonder if free traders are either retarded or just trying to hide their desires to ruin the country for their own gain.
>>
>>87710861
A lot of people have been making "guy dating Alexa" jokes for a while now, the thing ain't new
>>
>>87710893
FalseFlag.png
>>
File: stu2.jpg (5KB, 175x184px) Image search: [Google]
stu2.jpg
5KB, 175x184px
>ITT people getting this buttblasted over a fucking cartoon with a talking turd as a recurring character
>>
>>87706681
CDL drivers aren't gonna get replaced anytime soon, it actually requires skill and training although the work conditions are shitty
>>
>>87710911
It's nothing to do with the destruction of manufacturing, its to do with all the goddamn low IQ non-whites flooding in
Both blacks & spics

There is no "America as a whole", when you have populations of millions who speak foreign languages living in their own little communities
>>
File: question.jpg (17KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
question.jpg
17KB, 400x400px
>>87710437
>>
File: B7f2_OECEAAyijj.jpg (27KB, 545x362px) Image search: [Google]
B7f2_OECEAAyijj.jpg
27KB, 545x362px
>>87710963
>mr hankey the christmas poo aired 20 years ago
>>
>>87710963
not you though your safe above it all. we all need to be like you.
>>
South Park is not a political talk show, it's a comedy. Its purpose is to make people laugh at the world, because taking serious things seriously is tiring after a certain point. Trey and Matt are not a pushing an "apathetic-libertarian" agenda. They're taking politics and world issues and highlighting the most ridiculous parts of it to make us (and probably just themselves, who's kidding who) laugh, much like how satirists used to do with caricatures. You got a big nose? Well, I'm going to draw you with a gigantic nose to make you look even more stupid.
I also take issue with "It's a show that teaches its audience to become lazy and self-satisfied". No, it doesn't. South Park is to be watched by mature people who aren't watching TV to get their mind made up for them. It's for people to sit back and laugh at everybody, even if you agree with the subject they're mocking.
In conclusion, the poster makes an intelligent argument bu is, in the end, just another fuck who wants TV to validate his opinion. Join the rest of us and just laugh at the absurdity of the world.
>>
>>87711023
when you dont proofread because because your sass makes you need to hit post NOW!
>>
File: 1315347920021s.jpg (799B, 126x126px) Image search: [Google]
1315347920021s.jpg
799B, 126x126px
>>87711019
>South Park is 20 years old now
Don't... don't do this to me anon
>>
>>87706681
I always find it funny when a jew who never held a real jobs makes commentary on the working class. how out of touch can you be?
>>
I would much rather farm, manufacture, fight fires, etc any back breaking labor instead of sitting in an office taking calls all day.

Currently an accountant and making bank at it, but did manual labor to get through school and if I wasnt making so much I would go back to it.

It was really rewarding coming home feeling like I had been worked hard and then fuckin the wife like a barbarian.

There is half a country out there with their whole personal worth tied up in being a hard worker. We have counties with near 90% unemployment due to lack of manufacturing, there arent even any options. At least dumb whites want to work,
>>
>>87711046
laugh at the absurdity of getting raped and killed by a nigger while your family watches.
>>
>>87711084
You Big 4? How long until we're all automated away?
>>
>>87710988
both outsourcing and mass immigration are ruining the economy along with debt financing

frankly it's a perfect storm of shitty policies.
>>
>>87710988
And? You're telling me Italians, Irish, Jews, etc didn't live in their own communities and speak their own languages when they first came here(inb4 Jews aren't white)? Their children learned English, the anchor babies learned English, fuck off, go to college or a trade school instead of having and entitlement to a decent job with no special skills
>>
>>87711079
The working class isn't that hard to figure out. Mike Rowe made an entire career pretending to be one.
>>
File: 1291239812855.jpg (46KB, 373x364px) Image search: [Google]
1291239812855.jpg
46KB, 373x364px
>>87711019
>Starship troopers, air bud, men in black, and south park are all 20 now
>>
>go to college
>spend every day for 3 years surrounded by rude, smelly, loud pajeets who never show up on time for class, talk in their mudspeak through the lecture, and then waste the professor's time demanding help, leaving the students who actually showed up on time to figure it out themselves
>still can't get a job
>several thousand dollars in debt
Great advice, liberals. At least if I'd been sitting home on disability I could have helped feed my fucking kids. I swear to god, every day I had to go there, I contemplated just leaving my bag behind and jumping off the fucking roof.
>>
>>87711196
>Great advice, liberals.
so you took advice from liberals and are not happy now?
>>
>>87711196
Maybe you should have majored in something useful.
>>
>>87711235
imagine muh shawk
>>
>>87711196
>Great advice, liberals.
Why did you listen to them?
>>
File: 475.jpg (45KB, 600x625px) Image search: [Google]
475.jpg
45KB, 600x625px
>>87710521
Ah, I see I post aside a fellow individual of superior taste. I, as well, my good friend have been born into what you might consider the "inappropriate generation." You see, the music of yesteryear holds a universal quality of unique artistic envisionment and imaginitive discoverabilty. I cannot fathom for the lives of me why any soul would subject xirself to the awful ingratiating noises of modern """music""". Just the other day, I turned on a radio and heard a song from some new "pop" (short for popular for those who lack the intellect to know these trifiling little facts from conjecture or also from a true source of knowledge like for instance the online encyclopedia Wikipedia, a source I personally am quitely fond of) and it was decisively unpleasant in both sound and lyrical magnitude. I much prefer to listen to the old goodies as they are sometimes possibly refered to oftentimes as they provide a much cleaner and more palateable soundbase that intellectually stimulates my incredible fortitiduous mind. These common dogmen and disgusting filthcrawling lepers will never understand what true QUALITY music is and as such I am afraid that after all you have thrown your pearls (and how precious those pearls are) before the swine of this unsightly world. I would include my email in the name field so that we might share together the different sounds that inspire us to be more than mere commonfolk, but alas I fear the riffraff of /tv/ will be sure to spam my email with their preferences for horrible rap music and vomit inducing pop hits. It is a great comfort to know that I am not the only intelligentia who skulks this board. Keep fighting the good fight my beautiful friend and ally.
>>
>>87711242
It's irrelevant. No job is going to survive automation.
>>
There was nothing funny or entertaining about that whole episode. The spark is gone.

It also felt like a 20 minute commercial for Alexa
>>
>>87711280
>No job is going to survive automation.
Uh, you're taking the meme a bit too far there you dip.
>>
>>87708607
diversity :^)
>>
>>87711242
Majored in some computer thing. Can't remember what it's called now. Too drunk
>>87711235
Well, the only advice ""conservatives"" they're all liberals in canada had for me was to pull myself up by my bootstraps, which doesn't work so well when you can barely even get in your car. Broke my back years ago and it healed wrong.
>>87711258
Because I don't know what I'm doing and I needed to listen to somebody.
>>
File: oldsadpepe.png (77KB, 491x541px) Image search: [Google]
oldsadpepe.png
77KB, 491x541px
>>87711019
>Final Fantasy VII was 20 years ago
>Prodigy's Firestarter was 20 years ago
>Austin Powers was 20 years ago
>>
>>87706681
you whites are so fragile lmao
>>
>>87706681
Reminder that American blue collar workers are nigger tier scum who need to learn how to advance instead of making the rest of us pay taxes for their welfare subsidies.
>>
>>87711154

Nope im government. For me at least a decade, but I will be management by then.

Fortunately for accts, SAP, JDE, Oracle are all retarded. Doubt the jobs will go anywhere anytime soon. We just updated to a new version or oracle and we had to hire people.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
>>87710897
>be militaryfag
>marry cop waifu
>violate Posse Comitatus allnight errynight
>>
>>87711342
>had for me was to pull myself up by my bootstraps
sounds like you got rused by liberals larping
>>
Viral marketers have to start an argument about politics because there was nothing funny or interesting about this episode itself.
>>
>>87706681
LOL!! its hilarious seeing special snowflake alt right cucks get triggered so hard LMAOO!!
>>
>>87711427
I guess that's what happens when you're dumb and need something to believe in. I get taken on one ruse cruise after another. At least I've got gin.
>>
geez I was hoping they were going to let all the social commentary take a back seat but nope

also the lol at all the pc/sjws/blm/etc saying it's great and think it's a stab at whie people when this boring ass episode showed how extremist idiots like them are braindead idiots that push a narrative on people because they need something to blame thier shitty lives on, Cartman has a skewered view on reality again just like pc/sjw/blm/feminists/lgbt and to top it off the metaphor at the end was no matter how much things turn to shit you can count on white people will fix it.

I was a boring episode and it looks like they are making the same mistake they made the last few seasons but they are still clever.
>>
>>87711242
>go to college
>the professors speak in thick accents
>get bitchy when you show up to their office for help
>how you get to dis crass u should know dis
>the math professors, if not heavily accented chinks and pajeets are perpetually pissed off nerds taking their anger out on people they'll never meet again
>business professors will literally just give you answers if you talk to them in office hours
>thats if the professors talk to you, they'll just refer you to a """"""""""""""""""cheap"""""""""""""""""" tutor
>get dirty looks from all the shitskins because I'm white
>shitskin girls want to smash though
>college charges $100 for on campus parking unless you park in the ghetto
>80% of the credit is online work anyway, you're just in class to sign for attendance
>textbooks are useless, you're paying $300 for the online access key

College is there for networking, and that little piece of paper that said you showed up. You are talking to professors in office hours, right? They actually hook you up with the actual experience. Internships are a scam.
>>
>>87711468
the only thing that's hillarious is how deluded you retards are
>>
>>87711506
Well it seems you have it all figured out. No excuse not to succeed then.
>>
>>87711438
Joke's on them, I stopped bothering to watch South Park years ago.

Now I'm shitting up their shekel harvest.
>>
>>87709211
>College is essentially a test to see if you're capable of doing work and being on time.
This is probably the stupidest thing I've ever read. If you actually believe this, you've either never set foot on a college campus or never had a job.
>>
>>87711506

>hang out with prof
>office hours
>sets me up with some cool financial experience
>play videogames together
>going to set me up working for one of his former students overseas, big oil
>would be like 600k after three years based on my abilities
>his wife goes full crazy and runs away to foreigh coutry with kids
>he leaves to chase her
>guess I just be govt acct now
>>
>>87711506
>professors speak in thick accents
Thanks for reminding me of that. Most of the professors I had were foreigners who barely spoke english.
>muslim woman who was almost impossible to understand because she pronounced words wrong, used the wrong word, and had really weird emphasis on syllables
>gurpreet (female pajeet, I swear every indian woman there was named Gurpreet Singh.) teacher who was always 10-15 minutes late and made everything difficult because you had to guess what she was trying to say
>chink woman who always sounded like she had just had several teeth pulled
The best teacher I had there was just an older white guy. He was friendly, punctual, helpful, and enjoyed his job. Also a lot of the teachers were just "grading for completion", so as long as you turned in an attempt at the work, you got good marks. What a fucking joke. I hope the next time I fall down the stairs I fucking die.
>>
>>87711647
Go into public accounting then.
>>
Eh. It wasn't as bad as you faggots made it out to be, but it was definitely a clusterfuck in terms of pacing. I was entertained and satisfied. 7.5/10
>>
>>87709940
How did you get started renting out properties? How much of an initial investment did it take?
>>
>>87711323
He's right though, even now there are a HUGE number of jobs that could be automated that aren't because as far as I can tell no one has gotten around to doing it. Any major breakthroughs in A.I. and humans will be tools for the computers rather than the other way around. I thought it was all bullshit too, then I saw just how advanced our technology is getting, how quickly it's advancing, and how much further it can advance.

It's actually disturbing when you see how inefficient certain business processes are run simply because no one has dog-piled it with automation yet. It's even more disturbing when you realize the people who were formerly making decent money in those businesses will now require programming skills, strong statistical, and quantitative modeling knowledge to even be at the baseline because one team of mathematicians and programmers can completely out-compete them.
>>
>>87711677
I did, had a pretty good gig but they asked me to sign off on a bad audit report. I ain't gonna lose my license for the company. Dignity is worth more than 200k/yr. Im happy with my 95.
>>
>>87708134
What "important topics" do feminists actually want to talk about? I've yet to hear one.
>>
>>87708569
this image is fucking perfect and is exactly what i see on here on a regular basis
>>
>>87711196
>going to college
>already has kids
You want to know how I can tell you're a mouthbreathing retard?
>>
>>87711792
you are starting to wake up, neo. both sides are ridiculous and numbers go beyond 2,
>>
>>87711793
Because I'm posting on /tv/? I'm not college-age if that's what you're implying. I'm almost 30.
>>
>>87708009
i have a degree from a top 15 school in the country. i think that, in large, degrees are worthless. there are a few exceptions, like STEM or medical degrees, but most of college's use comes from the networking. too many people are going to college now, evidenced by all the retarded females i know going and majoring in psychology.
>>
>>87711853
how many chicks you fuck in college?
>>
>>87711715
I purchased a duplex, lived in one side. Then, I moved out years later to a house and rented out both sides. Now I am in the market for another duplex.

I paid a large down playment and including closing costs was 32k. There was no realtor involved.

The monthly morgage+taxes and insurance is 1100 a month. I charge $900 on each side.
>>
Is there a stream of this episode?
>>
>>87706681
Coal mining has already been rekt and is going to continue getting rekt simply because fracking is a thing.

Truck driving might be a few more years down the line, automating vehicles hasn't really been perfected yet and it will take a while before it becomes a commercial.

What will really get shit on in the near future is manufacturing. There are already some factories almost entirely run by machines. Any action now is basically just delaying the inevitable. All of those jobs are going to go to either repairmen or people working in robotics. So yeah, sorry Rust Belt, shouldn't have swallowed all those false hopes
>>
>>87711995
seconded
>>
>>87706681
who in the fuck are you quoting?
>>
Why can't /pol/ take any jokes? South Park spent a whole season on a "trigger warning" arc with that pc principal stuff and not even tumblr cried about that. Back then you guys thought South Park was "le based south park!!". Now they make one episode making fun of your racist shit and you go insane, you guys are incredibly sensitive
>>
>>87712048
How new are you?
>>
>>87712048
so you didnt pay attention and now want to come in much later to be caught up with the rest of us?
>>
>87712022
Hope those country bumpkins are lubing up cause technology is going to fuck them, and for some reason they think Republicans are going to save them.
>>
>>87712059
Why can't /tv/ take any sarcasm without thinking its serious
>>
>>87708569
holy shit im dying
>>
>>87707541
Trades are the future. We have plenty of desk idiots. Being smart and out in the working world is going to become even more rare than it is now, I give you the millennials.
>>
>>87706681
Eventually we will have to do two things.

1. Give a base monthly stipend to all citizens

2. Cull the population by using chemicals in the water supply to sterilize a large segment of the population.
>>
well that sucked donkey balls.
>>
>>87712171
>i have been reading conspiracy sites since pre 2011
fear mongering is just that. culling will not happen, but its hard to believe a stipend will happen either. thats hy civil war is being pushed has hard as it is
>>
>tfw wanted a comfy job as a librarian
>can't cause technology are making them obsolete
>>
>>87712213
Overpopulation mixed with a lose of job growth.

Well, I guess we can have a war or something.
>>
LOL GUIS I LIKD THE PART WHERE CARTMAN KEEP SAYING POO POO DOO DOO TO THE AWEXA HAHA SO FUNNY JUST LIKE ME AND MY FRIENDS
>>
>>87712171
When will Universal Basic Income finally become a thing, lads?
>>
>>87707462
lol Americans literally have to choose between being poor and retarded and or being poor with a degree.
t. Australian.
>>
>darryl everyone's trying to work things out except you

fuck matt and trey parker
>>
>>87712262
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PEE PEE DOO DOOS!!
>>
>>87712171
>Eventually we can either have communism or communism

Noose yourself, for The State.
>>
>>87712270
Possibly but you are now at the whim of those disposing the ubi. You then are under their absolute rule and mercy. The modern world is in desperate need of a revolution and restructuring.
>>
>>87706681
whites crying again
>>
>>87712314
The free market & democracy are the one true way, but eventually there wont be enough jobs to go around. Automation is in it's infancy, really.
>>
>>87708134
That's cool and all but they forgot to, you know, make it funny
>>
This episode was an allegory because if they come out and say it plainly they will be shut down and cancelled.
White People Renovating Houses.
Aka white people, see Trump, cleaning up the mess king nigger left behind and improving the country.
Confederate nazi rednecks being fuckin retarded got in the way of their plans.

Cartman, who is let's not forget an SJW, put himself in a state of perpetual victimhood. He imagined abuse that was not happening because it fit his world view. He's completely delusional and only interested in hearing his own thoughts parroted back at him.

This was one of if not the deepest episode of South park ever. And I've seen every one. They are never this opaque, and this shows just how fucking jewed comedy central is. Their flagship show has to walk on eggshells to survive.
>>
>>87712401
White People Renovating Houses.
White Power.
>>
>>87710110
It's just not funny
>>
>>87712401
You forgot to add they changed the chant from 'JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US' to 'YOU WILL NOT REPLACE US'. Since you know they don't dare want to go down that rabbit hole.
>>
>>87708895

Wrongarooski!

>Engineer
Formal method tools integrated with evolutionary simulated modelling using know physical laws as constraints. i.e. Computers can brute force optimal designs/solutions to engineering problems by running and improving many simulations a second. Since all engineering is based on physics, it can be easily simulated and run millions of times, improving with each cycle, till you end up with a design that's even better (more creative) than what the smartest engineer could come up with. So a computer could quickly come up with the most efficient aerodynamic design, given a few constraints, in what would take an engineering team months.

>Healthcare
Free market. If you know anything about healthcare (which I assume you do), it's a numbers game. Once the numbers come out that automated systems = better outcomes, then they'll be a scramble for it (plus decrease cost in liability insurance). I'm gonna go to the hospital that has Watson as an internist and a computer guiding the laser back surgery over some tired 80-year-old quack's opinion and a surgeon who may of had a bender the last night.

>Arts
See Deepmind neural net. Throw enough old art at it and it'll create new masterpieces that never existed.

>Music
See Arts.

>Etc. Etc. Etc.

The overall story of automation is: If you are expensive, people are working on replacing you. The Free Market doesn't care if you are a doctor, a scientist, and engineer, a virtuoso, or whatever. If you cost a lot of money, someone can make even more money getting rid of you. Or at the very least, making you less vital to the business.

Really, if you want to make it in the future, think artisanal. People will love shit that's hand made even more and not done by machines. You already see this boutique market today, it'll one get bigger.
>>
>>87706949
Doctors and lawyers will be the first to go mate
>>
>>87712448
Absolutely.
And Randy literally making America great again with his serious and very unemotional wife next to him the entire time.
>>
>>87708569
Good point anon, let's go get blacked and forget this messy business of saving the white race from degeneracy and oblivion
>>
>>87712484
Destroying the legal system for computers designed to argue against one another is a scary thought now that you mention it.

Then the fact that it is now possible to alter/hide the algorithm.
>>
>>87712401
>white people,
Randy the liberal cuck SJW.
>>
>>87712059
The PC principal season wasn't even anti-SJW. In that season, Cartman became a SJW and the moral of the season was "PC is the future and there's no stopping it."

Retards, I swear.
>>
>>87712564
See >allegory
They sure couldn't make it garrison because then it's obvious to retards such as yourself that he's supposed to be trump.
Notice garrison was entirely absent from this episode despite trump being the biggest story of the last 2 years.

Also keep in mind this was episode 1. Meaning they've had months upon months to polish it to overperfection.
>>
File: Giant Douche vs Turd Sandwich.jpg (585KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Giant Douche vs Turd Sandwich.jpg
585KB, 1280x720px
>>87706681

I honestly don't think the episode was particularly left or right wing. It laid into the white nationalists; but it also showed some of the real concerns that are driving them towards scape goating and extremism while alluding to how clueless the liberal elite have become when it comes to understanding the working class.

The biggest problem was just that it wasn't funny. I got a mild chuckle out of the Alexa gag at the start and the rednecks being converted into digital assistants; but that's not enough to carry an episode.

On a side note: I hope this is finally the end of Cartman's girlfriend Heidi. She's the worst character in the history of the show, she sucked the fun out of Cartman last season and in this episode she did the same to every scene she was in
>>
>>87712669
Randy is the last person they should use for your allegory. He's the biggest leftshit in the show. they ruined him long ago.
>>
>>87712841

The biggest left shit in the show is Kyle's mom.
>>
>>87712841
Are you fucking retarded?
That is the point.
That's exactly why they used him.
He is the most popular character.
And the last one anyone would expect.
His behavior ad this entire episode makes no sense if he's just Randy. There's no motivation, no real story arc.
There's nothing else for it to be but allegorical
>>
>>87712669
>they've had months upon months to polish it to overperfection.

As a season opener it was a real stinker.
>Alexa product placement (notice no criticism)
>Old Neoliberal message (Hey 40-year-old rednecks, go get a PhD in computer science already so that Silicon Valley can finally lower wages)
>White People Fixing Homes - really pulled an all nighter with that observation Matt & Trey...
>Confederate Flag strawmanning - Everyone in the south is a racist, homophobic, islamophobic, nazi bigot!
>Replacing Alexa with Rednecks - funny the first time, then kept beating a dead horse of a joke.
>Sloppily getting rid of Cartman's girlfriend to a loose end from last season.
>Non-Sequiter Solution: Renovating the Redneck's home didn't fix any of the problems that were laid by the episode. Also, who the fuck was gonna pay for that renovation? He's a goddamn broke redneck, he ain't got no money.
>>
>>87712484
>>87712552

Automated law is becoming a real thing. The thing about law is that they document the shit out of everything, then upload it onto databases like LexisNexis. Paralegals then comb through that shit, trying to find relevant cases/opinions/briefings etc. Well, those fuckers are starting to go. It's only a matter of time before it works its way up.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/19/technology/lawyers-artificial-intelligence.html?mcubz=0
>>
>>87710403
>Machines need to be piloted
lol spoken like a grunt
>>
>>87710188

i work with a pretty nice guy at a grocery store in a major city. he's been ringing purchases for a few years now because he can't find work in what he wants to do. also too arrogant and choosy to take his degree anywhere other than the visual arts. he will be going back home to trumptown soon.

me i'm going to school for a STEM degree (which i don't want to do) and applying for a job in law enforcement (which i don't want to do)

unfortunately not all of us can grasp the fact that life involves making some fucking sacrifices and isn't just about what you want to do or what you went to school for
>>
>>87713008
Nothing in this episode made any sense outside of the confines of allegory.
Alexa isn't taking jobs, there's no reason for randy to be doing this, Cartman has no reason to play a victim, the rednecks served no purpose except to confound randys renovation show and even then they were but a minor annoyance outside on the street.

Think about what this show has done in the past and then ask yourself why the rednecks were only flying confederate flags, didn't kill anyone or run anyone over, why garrison was nowhere to be seen, why stan and kyle had close to 0 lines, why cartman was playing the perpetual victim, why they made Sharon so obviously and overtly emotionally flat despite the fact that she's never like that.
>>
>>87713204
>unfortunately not all of us can grasp the fact that life involves making some fucking sacrifices and isn't just about what you want to do or what you went to school for

I don't think we're gonna sustain an economy where everyone just works at Walmart...

Or you can go back to school, take on massive debt, then find out that you have to work at Walmart because they'res 1000 other STEM degrees competing for the same position and a niggas got ta eat.
>>
>>87713204
>(which i don't want to do)
A lot of us had parents who drilled it into us that we should do what we like, not what makes money. I'm not saying that's an excuse for stupid stubbornness, but keep that in mind.
>>
>>87713352
having trouble figuring out what your point is but you should probably kys my man
>>
>>87713306

The whole fucken episode was a shitposted meme. Some lazily packed material mean to represent ideas without having to actually tackle or think about them. "Durrr hey guys, Confederate flag = bad feelings". Or the simplifying complex societal problems of automation and it's real affect on people's lives. This shit is beneath them.

The real meta-narrative is that Matt & Trey got fat and lazy; the media got lazy, artists got lazy. It's all just one lazy fucken shitpost.
>>
>>87712401

Its an interesting interpretation. I'm not sure I buy it though.
>>
>>87707382
There are shows out there which use a joke for their whole runs. One episode is quite ok
>>
>>87713464

Just laying some bad news on you bra. You're going to a pleb tier school for a STEM degree, you're late to the game and you're gonna be worthless to society. If you got kids, drown them in the tub now before you off yourself cause you're gonna be a failure of a father.

The thing is, its easier to get a STEM degree than it is to employ a STEM job. You're not wanted.
>>
>>87713455
i do and it's a fair point. i just can't empathize with that kind of ego. society tells us to pursue our dreams (however lofty or impractical). a little more pragmatism would be great is all.
>>
>>87713552
Nah.
I might buy that if it were a mid season episode.
This is number 1. This is the one they say they always spend entirely too much time perfecting.
>>
>>87713464

I think anon is saying that STEM is an oversaturated field. If everyone is being pushed into STEM majors, then they're won't be enough jobs to go around. I saw the same problem back in college, where everyone was going into Finance (early 2000s). It's an education bubble right now, so you gotta look past it and see what's the next thing beyond STEM.
>>
>>87713877
that's why i got the LEO thing going on. if both STEM and LEO fail me then maybe i really should just end it all
>>
>>87713923

Just breaking balls man. You seem like a smart chap. It's true what you said, you gotta be creative in these times to fit into the system. If the mob is going left, go right. If everyone's buying, then get selling. There's a lot of good positions in LOE forensics (which look out for STEM majors), plus it's noble work.
>>
>>87709248
yo im a security guard too, makin $20/hr just sitting on a chair staring people down with my hand resting on my gun

my mom got me this job when i was 17 straight out of highschool, im 22 now. shes a 25 yr vet in the pd has a lot of influence over people
Thread posts: 340
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.