[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever walked out of movie? Did anyone follow? Have you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 8

File: 1504464881709.jpg (10KB, 355x397px) Image search: [Google]
1504464881709.jpg
10KB, 355x397px
Have you ever walked out of movie? Did anyone follow? Have you ever seen multiple people walk out of movie at once?
>>
i imagine this happened with that Food orgy movie by the weed Jew
>>
I walked out of The Anvil Hoarder (1930)
>>
No. First of all, I mostly see movies I'm sure I'll be interested in. Second, even if I don't like it, I paid to see it and walking out is a bigger waste of my money than seeing a movie I don't like
>>
>>87652972
You know it's incredibly easy to get your money back?
>>
>>87652789
Why would you think that?
>>
>>87652748
the bourne supremacy
some documentary around 2001 or 2002 that was about a robotic submarine that was intensely boring
>>
the wolf of wall street

i wasn't enjoying it but the actual reason i walked out is that i was about to faint. ordinarily i would have suffered through it.
>>
>>87652789
I've been to Sausage party and what happened the whole theatre started to smell like fish and people started to fuck each other it was like one giant fuck pile so I had to run away.
>>
One walked out of a Yakuza/zombie Jap film, wasn't a fan of the slapstick humour. It was part of some double feature with Baskin so wasn't too put out
>>
Technically. I walked out of consciousness (slept) during Avatar 2009.
>>
>>87653066
t. virgin
>>
>>87653158
I won't lose my wizard powers over some flick
>>
>>87652748
"Even Cowgirls Get the Blues' had several people walk out. I stayed to see if it would improve but it did not.
>>
>>87653206
>Implying you need to be a virgin to obtain wizard powers
>>
I wanted to walk out of the Mr. Bean holiday movie but my gf stopped me. Hated that movie.

Wanted to walk out of Philomena but my other gf stopped me there.
>>
BvS because I wasn't feeling well, it was too dark and bombastic.
>>
Watched Civil War with insane fever
>>
>>87653314
>Hating Mr Bean
That's a whole new level of pleb
>>
Have never walked out of a movie, but I was a cunt hair from doing so when I went to see 'Split'.
>>
File: 1480895466964.jpg (62KB, 732x641px) Image search: [Google]
1480895466964.jpg
62KB, 732x641px
>>87652748
>went to see Movie 43 to see how bad it was
>after 5 minutes of Hugh Jackman with balls on his chin, 2 old women get up and leave

I don't know what the fuck they thought they were seeing
>>
>>87652748
is that jin
>>
>>87652748
I walk out of films quite frequently. If I ain't feeling it within half an hour then continuing would be a waste of my time. The most recent was TFA.
>>
Rogue One. I am not really a Star Wars fan but I liked them as a kid, had not seen Episode 7. I was off work one day and it was playing and I figured it'd be something decent to eat up a couple of hours and people said it was pretty good.

When the guy in the Darth Vader Halloween costume said "don't choke on your aspirations" after he force choked the guy, I got up and left. I was the only one, but it was also a pretty empty theater during the day. I seriously can't stomach the quip shit anymore.
>>
>>87653470
Do you ask for a refund? I'd probably tell you to fuck off if I were this manager.
>>
Sucker punch, it was a snore fest, the whole theater walked out (the whole 10 people)
>>
>>87652748
I saw a group of teenagers walk out of The Witch, and a woman walk out of Antichrist. At a small showing when I was the University film club, half of the group walked out during a showing of Bad Boy Bubby.
>>
i curious, has any european ever walked out of a movie ever?
it feels alot more like a us thing, since the american theaters are abit different
>>
>>87653517
Nah, cinema tickets are cheap enough.
>>
When I saw Sleepy Hollow as a kid it made me vomit, so me and my parents walked out. (I was a total pussy)
My vomiting made some other guy vomit and he walked out.
>>
>>87652748
There was a group of parents and kids that walked out of IT after the "Hey, Egg Boy!" scare. The kids were practically crying, idk why they were even in there, they were barely teens
>>
Walked out of one of the Transformers movies and Jurassic World. I'm not very squeamish but I had to take an Advil when I got home from both. I wasn't even feeling sick that day, they were both just that awful.
>>
>>87653667
>>87653470
>spends a lot of money just to be disappointed

Autism
>>
>>87652748
M8 a full movie cost with ticket and food/drink is at least $25, up to $40 with more than one person. Even if a movie sucks I'm not throwing that cash away.
>>
File: 1458090.jpg (62KB, 689x568px) Image search: [Google]
1458090.jpg
62KB, 689x568px
>>87653754
>being such a baby that you need to literally take medicine after watching a movie
>>
>>87653868
You must be pretty poor to consider £12 to be a lot of money.
>>
>>87653049
>Watching a documentary in a theater
Is this real life?
>>
>>87653966
I've been with school to IMAX on some underwater life documentary
>>
>>87653754
i saw the transformers movie (the first one, and only one i've seen) when i was 18 and it wasn't that bad. jurassic world was eye-rollingly stupid and all around lame but i couldn't leave because i was seeing it with my gf and her family.
>>
>>87653932
having the money doesnt make it worth it ya dingus
a fool and his money id quickly parted
>>
@87653932
>fake money

You're no longer worth my (You)
>>
File: bean sneer.jpg (26KB, 600x453px) Image search: [Google]
bean sneer.jpg
26KB, 600x453px
>>87653314
>he doesn't like Mr. Bean
>>
File: 1493540662182.jpg (96KB, 2000x1922px) Image search: [Google]
1493540662182.jpg
96KB, 2000x1922px
>>87652748

I once saw a whole family walk out of Feast of Love. Of course it was after the multiple full frontal nudity and sex scenes.

Let that be a lesson to research any rated R movie you intend to take your 7 year olds kids to, you fucking idiot parents.
>>
I walked out of Iron Man 3 after ten minutes. Not because of the movie but, because a bunch of homos sat near me. It was a matinee so only a few people there to begin with.

I told the ticket kid that the seats were sticky and there was a smell making me nauseated. They refunded my money.
>>
>>87653924
I did, after watching Return of the Living Dead 3 when I was 11. I had been eating Brazil nuts and cream cheese and threw up when this happened -
https://youtu.be/wsgSq13zTbs?t=2m16s
You can't imagine what this did to my taste for cheese, nuts and women.
>>
one day i was in the theater to watch a national horror movie. Some girls came in, saw that it was national and simply left in like 10 minutes
>>
>>87654058
I took my 5 year old brother to X-MEN Apocalypse
>>
I Am Legend, I had recently had to put down my family dog and I could not handle the scene when he has to kill his dog. From what I hear the ending was shit anyways
>>
>>87654024
I never said anything about it being worth it. I'm just not particularly fussed about wasting a few quid every so often.
>>
File: makes me think.jpg (28KB, 519x442px) Image search: [Google]
makes me think.jpg
28KB, 519x442px
>>87654090
>national

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>87652748
I almost walked out of IM3, I heard lots of people booing FanFourStick movie.
>>
>>87654077
Why should I give a fuck about some dumb shit you did as a kid you're not even the person I replied to so fuck off

And on the off chance you are him you're an even bigger retard for not responding to the topic and throwing out some random bullshit story
>>
>>87654161
meaning americans would say it is a foreign movie
>>
>>87654165
>Have you ever walked out of a movie?
>dumbshit says no but still feels compelled to tell everybody about the time he almost did and talks about some movie people didn't like

Retard
>>
>>87654161
A movie filmed in that anon's country, AKA not USA.
>>
>>87654111

The alternate ending is much better and more in line with the book.
>>
I walked out of the tree of life and gattica
>>
I just increase the fast-forward speed (turning on subtitles if the speech becomes incomprehensible) until it stops being boring. For some movies this doesn't happen until the end credits, but in that case the speed was very high so I didn't waste too much time.
>>
File: 1493794007465.gif (2MB, 274x154px) Image search: [Google]
1493794007465.gif
2MB, 274x154px
The only movie I remember walking out on was Where The Wild Things Are, when I saw it at IMAX. There was something extremely off-putting about that movie. It was like they spend millions of dollars to put actors into these shitty Big Bird and Grimace costumes, and dialogue was about them bitching about everything. When it got to the point when they were building a thunderdome looking thing out of twigs and this chicken lady started complaining that the other puppets wouldn't let her eat the kid, I was "Fuck you, I'm out"
>>
>>87654290
Even the alternative ending couldn't save it. It had to be one of the shittiest CGI creatures I have ever seen. It was like Xena: The Warrior Princess quality monsters.

>Well we don't really have the ability to make them look realistic so might as well just go all out and make it into a cartoon
>>
>>87654505

That was certainly an issue.
>>
>>87652748
no i only go see marvel/star wars movies
and my friend is usually my ride there and he's usually there with 3 other people at least so he won't leave
>>
>>87654505
atleast Mike Patton was in into it so it is always a bonus
>>
>>87653637
No I haven't but I see it often enough, maybe one person per movie. I just assume they had to pee real bad or something, I wouldn't return if I had to leave because of an emergency either.

In America it's socially acceptable to walk back into the lobby to go get more soda, get up mid-movie to go to the bathroom etc. it's like a circus in there.
>>
>>87653104
>>87653470
Hey me too. Walked out of TFA and slept about halfway through WoW
>>
>>87653868
>lot of money
Movie tickets are like 10 bucks if you buy them in a package. Part of what makes movies fun is not knowing what to expect. I bet you're the type of person that watches trailers too.
>>
>>87654024
Sitting there for longer doesn't get you any of the money back. You people are like poster boys for the sunken cost fallacy. If a movie is bad enough to walk out of then you're not enjoying it and punishing yourself by watching it longer doesn't mean it was a better purchase.
>>
>>87653053
I rented this movie and turned it off halfway through. It was garbage
>>
>Try to walk out
>Kinoplex chaplain starts to whisper to the inquisitor while looking at me
>Go back to my seat
>>
>>87655350
dont be a heretic
>>
>>87652748
As soon as the dick hole opened up and shouted "BRUNO" in the first 5 minutes of Bruno a group of 4 women walked out.
>>
>>87652748
only BvS and Suicide Squad
>>
File: frog.png (119KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
frog.png
119KB, 396x385px
Only movie I ever walked out of was Cloverfield. I remember watching the trailer for this thing and being so hyped. I've never been duped so fucking hard by a trailer. It was actually 20x better than the actual film. I even got a bunch of friends to come. We left after 40 minutes, I've never been so sorry.

I still get mad thinking about Cloverfield.
>>
>>87654642
>tfa
the fight scene was kino, thats it
>>
>try to walk out of a movie
>some buff asshole trips me up and his friends start laughing at him
>try to open the door but it's closed
>staff member comes into the hall, walks in front of the screen and unlocks the door for me without saying a word
The most fucking awkward day of my life t b h
>>
I think half of my theater walked out at that one scene at the end of A Cure for Wellness
>>
>>87653372
Fuck you I love Bean, just hated that movie.
>>
>>87655674
they were laughing with him, and at you
>>
Half of the full theatre cleared out after the spontaneous butt-fucking in brokeback mountain. I thought it was funny just how many people had no idea what it was about. Tbh the buttsex bothered me so much less than the cuddling and kissing.
>>
>>87652748
I walked out of Fast and Furious 6 (or shit was it 5) and since then never been to cinema ever.
>>
>>87652748
No.

I saw Inland Empire in the theater. Most of the viewers walked out of it.
>>
Train to Busan
Boyhood
The Hobbit 1
Xmen apocalypse
Anomalisa
The raid
High rise
James bond: Spectre
Star wars the force awakens
Star trek beyond
>>
>>87658766

And warcraft
>>
>>87652748

I didn't mind the characters, but I really hated the plot of The Force Awakens, and considered walking out. Decided to wait it out and see if it got better (it didn't) and finish my popcorn. I felt so pissed off that everyone hyped this movie and told me I HAD to go to the cinema to see it, and I'd wasted about $22 total (ticket and snacks) to see it.
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.