[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did the people who appeared on To Catch a Predator sign the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

File: 12457224_1300x1733.jpg (134KB, 1300x1733px) Image search: [Google]
12457224_1300x1733.jpg
134KB, 1300x1733px
Why did the people who appeared on To Catch a Predator sign the release to allow their faces and names to be broadcast?
>>
There's no such thing as bad publicity
>>
>>87644869
Hoping to get a job working for the democratic party
>>
>>87644869
cause it was all a sham and he was a hack?
>>
They entered a private residence legally owned by the camera crew, so they relinquished all rights to their appearance.

that shit only works on property not owned by the camera crew.
>>
>having to explain the same basic legal concepts every single thread

its just so tiresome
>>
>>87645340
>Entrap people
>They forfeit their rights without agreement because they entered your property
>Even though no crime was committed because the decoy is over 18 you still get convicted somehow

The American """"justice"""" system
>>
whole thing was fake
>>
>>87645434
>Even though no crime was committed because the decoy is over 18 you still get convicted somehow
The crime was that they thought they were meeting an underage girl. It's all about intentions.
>>
>>87645576
>Think about committing a crime
>Don't actually do it
>Get arrested anyway
>>
>>87646007
>thinking about doing a crime
>making the effort to go to an underage kids home
>with gifts and treats to entice the child
>with a box of condoms brought into the home along with your personal belongings
>while sending provocative messages to the child, even though we know it wasn't a child, they still don't know that
>"But officer, I didn't do anything! I was only thinking about it, I would never act on it!"
10/10 logic you have there.
>>
>>87644869
Pedos don't have rights.
>>
>>87645434
>>Even though no crime was committed because the decoy is over 18 you still get convicted somehow

Why do you people say this?

The crime is attempting to solicit sex from a minor. They committed the crime as soon as they contacted somebody that they thought was 18. They performed both the actus reus (physical element) and the mens rea (had the intention) and therefore committed the criminal offence. The whole 'meeting them at the house for sex' is purely for overwhelming evidence purposes.
>>
File: 1504757755753.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1504757755753.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>87645434
>T. BUTTBLASTED PEDOPHILE
>>
>>87646383
REAL LIFE AND THE INTERNET ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS. WHAT I SAID ON THE INTERNET DOESN'T MEAN THAT'S WHAT I REALLY THINK

IT'S A QUESTION
>>
>>87646427
Would you have sex with him
>>
>>87645063
Nice.
>>
>>87645434
Great bait.
Most people on there sent dickpics to someone saying they were underaged. If they keep going on about meeting up for sex with someone that keeps saying they're underaged then I think it's pretty obvious that they could get arrested
>>
>>87645434
negro the legal statute these stings exploit make shit said in the chatlog the crimes, then once those crimes are committed, the contestant is invited to the house. Going to the house isn't a crime, even if there was a hot wet delicious little treat waiting there :3
>>
>>87644869
because they were actors and the show was fake
>>
>>87645304

Well this is bullshit
>>
>>87646548
>this is what pedophiles think
The whole world hates you and your mom wished she aborted you
>>
>That episode where the 21 year old pajeet comes to fuck the 16 year old

Feel kinda weird that his life is completely ruined when in my country that's perfectly legal.
>>
>>87645576
I intend to murder you someday. Might as well arrest me for it now.
>>
>>87645576
literally thoughtcrime. how can you prove their intentions without a shadow of a doubt? what's the difference between freaks pedo-LARPing and what the guys were busted for on TCAP?
>>
>>87646657
Reported to the feds, to be honest.
>>
>>87646657
>>87646671
>Come to the house with the Intention to fuck an underage person
>What is le Problem XD
Gas all Pedos
>>
>>87645304
None of this is true.
>>
>>87645434
Fuck off, they were going planning to rape a kid and many of them had already raped kids in the past
>>
>>87646608
The absolute state of freedomland, it would be legal in my country too
>>
>>87646671
>how can you prove their intentions without a shadow of a doubt

That's what all the evidence gathering is for.

They only have to prove it "beyond reasonable doubt", which is essentially 95-99%. It's pretty easy to show that when you have chatlogs where the guy explicitly finds out the age and discusses having sex with them. Then there's the meeting for sex, which usually requires a several hour drive. All of these things are powerful evidence that a prosecutor can use to fuck them.
>>
File: haaaaa.jpg (121KB, 500x644px) Image search: [Google]
haaaaa.jpg
121KB, 500x644px
>>87646595
>he belives in what he sees in TV
you poor child, no wonder you hate pedophiles so much you probably was stupid enough to get raped
>>
>white males sympathizes with pedos

why are whites so degenerate
>>
>>87644869
TCAP fucking drips with mid-2000's aesthetic. Reminds me of a better time when most people didn't use the internet frequently.
>>
>>87646832
GAS
>>
>>87646843
You realise 100% of black "civilizations" practiced child sex before whites attempted to civilize them?
>>
>>87646657
>Tell someone you're going to murder them
>Show up to what you think is their house with a loaded gun
>You enter and find they aren't there
>Get arrested on attempted first degree murder charges
>But officer no one was there I didn't kill anyone it's fine! xD
>>
>>87644869
Why are there no nigger paedos?
>>
>>87646944
t. White Pedophile American who votes Trump
>>
>>87646979
I'm not a pedo nor am I American, dumb nigger.
>>
>>87646960
There were a few. I remember at least two, one was a pastor.
>>
>>87647015
t. Dirty Pedophile Third World Slav sub human
>>
>>87647055
I'm not a slav or third world. Stop replying to me you race-baiting idiot.
>>
>>87644869
Why didn't they just swear over and over again so that the footage couldn't be broadcast?
>>
>>87647103
t. Crooked Jaw Tommy Pedophile
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.