[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder if Deckard isn't a replicant this film is not canon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

Reminder if Deckard isn't a replicant this film is not canon
>>
>>87610406
According to who, Ridley "Dementia" Scott? Geddafuggoudaheah
>>
>>87610406
Why is he just wearing a plain t-shirt for a promo shot?
>>
The only one who's saying that is Ridley Scott and his creative license have been revoked since Aliens: Covenant and has been until his death.

Thank you for your time and have a time day.
>>
>>87610463
part time
>>
>>87610463
At a guess because his only scene in the movie has him wearing it, which is in his own little hideaway home, why would he be wearing a 3 piece suit casually in his house, he's not reviewbrah
>>
>>87610406
he never was
>>
As long as it looks nice it will be on par with the original, the og one was fucking stupid as fuck. Still probably the best looking movie of all time.
>>
>>87610406
>4 years lifespan
If he was a replicant, he would be dead.
>>
>>87610516
We would expect that in the future, they have replaced Hanes T-shirts with something different, even for casual occasions. He looks ridiculous here, even his trousers look like jeans he boughts at Walmart. Is he a time traveller in the movie?
>>
>>87610625
its implied in the movie only the nexus 6 had a 4 year life span, and it is already stated the woman is an experiment (not a nexus 6)
>>
>>87610654
part time
>>
>>87610463
lel he's 75 years old he probably doesn't give a shit anymore
>>
File: 1496111766505.gif (2MB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
1496111766505.gif
2MB, 300x186px
>>87610406
>$5 Hanes t shirt picked up at a bargain bin
>>
>>87610671
Only in the non-canon version.
>>
>>87610654
I can't believe you're this upset over T-shirt and jeans because ZOMG DA FUTURE FASHION SHOULD BE DIS, re-examine your life you whiny child.
>>
Reminder Deckard is not a replicant in DADOES you homo
>>
>>87610406
Nice bitch tits, gramps!
>>
>>87610406
Wouldn't he be dead by now if he was?
>>
>>87610716
Final Cut is the definitive canon version, Im sorry.
>>
>>87610406
Reminder that only brainlets think Deckard is a replicant.
>>
>>87610849
are brainlets the ones who go off the directors vision and not a fan theory?
>>
THAT'S NOT HOW THE VOIGHT-KAMPF TEST WORKS
>>
>>87610463

he just got off the sofa, he's also hiding the cheeto dust on his fingers by putting his hands in his pockets
>>
File: 1478616744704.png (60KB, 860x650px) Image search: [Google]
1478616744704.png
60KB, 860x650px
>>87610808
>>
Is Goose wearing Bane's jacket?
>>
>>87610808
But in the final cut there is no dialogue that implies Rachel lives more than 4 years
>>
>>87610654
You dont see old men and women wearing snap backs and supreme sweaters, dickhead.
>>
Blade Runner missed all the big important themes from Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? It was a let down
>>
Why did everyone talk like fucking retards in the original, was it because "muh art"?
>>
>>87611001
neither is there dialogue suggesting she is a Nexus 6 which is stated to have a 4 year life span. She is an experiment
>>
>>87611016
my dad does and hes 68
>>
>But I remember someone had said, ‘Well, isn’t it corny?’ I said, ‘Listen, I’ll be the best fucking judge of that. I’m the director, okay?’ So, and that, you learn — you know, by then I’m 44, so I’m no fucking chicken. I’m a very experienced director from commercials and The Duellists and Alien. So, I’m able to, you know, answer that with confidence at the time, and say, ‘You know, back off, it’s what it’s gonna be.’ Harrison (Ford), he was never — I don’t remember, actually. I think Harrison was going, ‘Uh, I don’t know about that.’ I said, ‘But you have to be, because Gaff, who leaves a trail of origami everywhere, will leave you a little piece of origami at the end of the movie to say, ‘I’ve been here, I left her alive, and I can’t resist letting you know what’s in your most private thoughts when you get drunk is a fucking unicorn!’ ‘ Right? So, I love Beavis and Butthead, so what should follow that is ‘Duh.’ So now it will be revealed (in the sequel), one way or the other.
>>
>>87611087
And it wasnt stated for how long she lives, and she isnt in the sequel so...
>>
>>87611140
is that suppose to be conclusive proof? lmao
>so...
reddit
>>
>>87611031
quoted for truth
>>
>>87610723
No he's right, I'm from the future. He should be wearing a frilly silk shirt and a sequined G-string.
>>
>>87611114
pretty much confimed then. He's objectively a replicant, and this film is likely a fan film at best
(looks a fan film as well i.e. atrocious)
>>
>>87610406
Blade runner is non-canon only who dreams of electric sheep is canon cry more movie tards. Enjoy your 90 minutes of schlock action bullshit
>>
>>87610654
Are you retarded do you not think people wore tshirts 30 years ago? Why would they 30 years from now?
>>
>>87610406
>old man Ridley bullshit
>canon
kek
>>
in thi ende dey lern dat EVR1 IS A REPLICANT
>>
>>87611114
How did Gaff know?
>>
>>87612611
Gaff was his superior. Deckard had to report to him. This is clear
>>
>>87610406
What are the chances this will be shit? 98-99%?
>>
>>87610463
Because he's poor now.
His android son took all of his money.
>>
>>87610463
That's a family picture, they just shoped him there
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.