[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Bad theater experiences

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

So I went to see IT over the weekend and before I took my seat I noticed these two young girls sitting several rows behind me. One of them had her feet up on the seat in front of her, soles bared for all to see.
Naturally, I had to take a picture. A mental snapshot for the spank bank wouldn't suffice.
About half-an-hour into the film, I stealthily turned around to snap a quick pic--only to realize I had my flash on.
The girls were pretty startled, but before they could say anything, you better believe I bolted out of there fast as I could.
I didn't get to finish the movie, but at least I got pic related.
>>
>>87607193

You're an autistic creep and you think you had a bad experience?
>>
>>87607193
Madman, this is what going to the kinoplex is all about.

Its kind of fucked up you didnt offer to lick them clean though.
>>
>>87607314
Yeah bud, should've had a lick at a creepy moment in the film. Could you have imagined the scream?
Or maybe she would've left them there... For you to clean em thoroughly...
>>
>>87607193
Feetfags are the worst
>>
>>87607193
kill yourself degenerate
>>
File: IMG_00442.jpg (230KB, 1001x653px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_00442.jpg
230KB, 1001x653px
>going to the cinema all alone as always
>the usual routine, bought two tickets and the multiculturally approved combo of hummus and goatmilk, family size
>also brought a womens jacket which I hold on my right arm when I enter
>"Excuse me sir but where is your companion?"
>"Oh she's at the bathroom no worries" *point at the jacket*
>"Enjoy your kíno sir"
>a bit sweaty from that interaction but it all seems good, have plenty of time to cool down during ads
>lights go off, movie finally starts
>let out the last few farts from the warm goatmilk so I can finally enjoy my highly anticipated flick
>suddenly the opening credits are stopped, cinema staff bullies come in with flashlights
>Saw a guy drinking the offensive Coca Cola drink so they gotta be after him
>but the main cinema bully flashes right at me and yells "RIGHT THERE! GET THE LOSER"
>they are clearly onto me, should've brought a more convincing and expensive women's jacket
>the whole row is throwing me out, spitting and throwing stones at me
>cinema staff bullies drag me out of there with the whole crowd cheering and clapping
>"This is the third time you broke the 'no singles policy', you're going to jail you fucking weirdo"
>they throw me in the cinema jail, small dirty cell with no windows or toilet (pic related), just a designated shitting corner
>they don't tell me the time or date so I don't know if I was there for weeks or months
>survive on eating only leftover spilled cinema hummus and sheep blood which the cinema staff scrapes of the floor of every screening
>get to know all the other losers in nearby cells, we form a secret women hating club in there
>one other loser overhears our conversation and starts yelling at us
>brawl ensues, cinema jail clans are fighting to death
>I pretend dead so the staff throws me out in the dumpster with the rest of the bodies
>wait for the night to fall and run back home to my room
>have to start collecting good boy points all over again

and that's why I torrent
>>
File: 1500486881904.png (228KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1500486881904.png
228KB, 450x450px
>>87607193

>go to local kinoplex to see new capeshit
>pretty empty. sit in middle to rear
>previews are over movie starting
>chad and stacey come in being loud
>sit literally 5 seats down from me in same row
>stacey doesn't even watch the movie
>just blows chad the entire movie
>pretty sure he came three times
>they keep glancing my way and giggling
>too nervous to confront them or even move
>>
>>87609217
You should have recorded it, then told them you want a turn or you will turn them in to the cops and turn them into sex offenders.
>>
You idiot, this is a 90s music video freeze-frame
>>
>kinoplex lets SINGLES IN

Fucking disgusting
>>
File: htry6w.gif (593KB, 680x362px) Image search: [Google]
htry6w.gif
593KB, 680x362px
congrats, you win the autism award of 2017.
>>
>>87610669
no, you do for thinking OPs story is real.
>>
>go watch a movie
>it sucked
>>
>>87611680
ebin post. simply ebin.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.