[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>on the good foot >HA What did he mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (32KB, 638x239px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 638x239px
>on the good foot
>HA

What did he mean by this?
>>
That sounds like James Brown.

Jim Carrey does random things.
>>
>i want to appear smart but I am unable to so I will spout nonsensical phrases in a manner which would usually result in my usual yes-men looking to me as the god I believe myself to be
>>
>>87602290
I love jimbo, he taught me that life is meaningless and i should give up
>>
>>87602322
Doubt you have much to give up on anyway.
>>
>>87602368
>uncalled for man.
>>
>>87602264
They were playing music in the background. It didn't come through the microphone
>>
>>87602290
>redditor that just spouts cultural references and basic opinions

shame you think this post was worthy of making
>>
>>87602413
>They were playing music in the background
That was Seven Nation Army, and then it went silent. Jim was just being random, he's like this in probably all red carpet interviews I've seen him in.
>>
I give him two more years.
>>
>>87602692
No, they were continuously playing music before the show/gala began. I guess the promoters are trying to make the red carpet entrance an official event. There are other clips where you can hear it as they're walking through and getting their pictures taken
>>
>>87603028
>There are other clips where you can hear it as they're walking through and getting their pictures taken
post the one with the james brown song, i can only hear seven nation ending then quiet.
>>
>>87602264
>it's a ,Truman can't get over the tragedy of the gf's death episode
>>
>>87602264
He's playing Terence Mckenna in an upcoming film and I'd wager to get into character he went a bit too far on the psychedelics and now it's affected him.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.