[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Patrice O'Neal on O&A the comfiest talk radio/podcast

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 5

File: PatriceONeal.jpg (295KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
PatriceONeal.jpg
295KB, 600x600px
Is Patrice O'Neal on O&A the comfiest talk radio/podcast will ever get?
>>
>dude i'm loud and black lmao
>>
>>87602146
fpbp
>>
>>87602146
There's a bit more to his style than that
>>
File: autist.png (51KB, 994x562px) Image search: [Google]
autist.png
51KB, 994x562px
that, any nopie shows, all of Ron + Fez with east side dave.

seriously man R&F with dave and earl is righteous
>>
nice shit tier taste in comedians anon, if you find this hollering fool funny you might just be retarded
>>
This guy was a legitimate genius, and he should be a household name, but he's not because he said a little too much honest shit about the Jews.
>>
>>87602514
list yours, add instead of subtracting
>>
>>87602600
no, you don't deserve my list now fuck off
>>
>>87602593
No, it's because he didn't work well with a team in a schedule. He kept up the heavy banter at all times and protested at being told what to do a lot, which interrupted shoots and made him hard to work with. He was a highly successful comedian and radio personality but he simply wasn't geared for more structured jobs. He didn't give the Jews a disproportionately hard time for a black man.
>>
>>87602120
Gervais on xfm, patrice on o&a a close second
>>
>>87602736
He absolutely did. He called Jews out all the time.
People can go listen to those episodes, jackass.
You saying it didn't happen, isn't going to keep them away.
>>
>>87602736
>>87602789

his addiction slowed him down and inevitably killed him

shits fucking sad man dude was r e a l
>>
>>87602789
They can also listen to the episodes where Chris Rock talked about how much he wanted to work with him but every time he did he wouldn't take the show seriously and would disrespect the job, and how he turned down work from Spike Lee because he didn't realize he was being offered, and that he didn't like having to give loyalty.
>>
Gilbert on Stern > Patrice on O and A
Not by much though
>>
>>87602922
>stern
>>
>>87602907
> he didn't like having to give loyalty

He turned down spike because he was busy and spike bypassed his agent, and he believed accepting it would be disloyal
>>
>>87602840
what addiction? food or drugs?
>>
>>87602938
Say what you want, with Jackie behind him in the 90s, Stern was hilarious. He was the biggest thing in NY for a couple of years when he was still on terrestrial
>>
>>87602922
Idk about that

Gilbert when he was good was really good but sometimes he'd just come in to plug shit and do some voices and loud laughter for like a half hour. Patrice almost always had a funny story or opinion on what was being talked about
>>
>>87602975
Patrice never did drugs or drank. Dude was addicted to sugar. It's sad listening to some of the shows where he says he doesn't care if he dies anymore and just stuffs his face with doughnuts
>>
>>87603000
You need to listen to the 90s shows
https://youtu.be/hENFa0vdJvg
>>
When I moved from CA -> MO I listened to him the whole way on O&A, made the trip bearable; dude was funny as fuck. RIP.
>>
>>87602476
I have seen Ron and Fez posts that have sold me on their saga, where should I start to get the full arc?
>>
Patrice shows without Opie were the fucking best. Top tier radio kino right there.
>>
>>87603037
man i gave it a shot this is trash.

howard stinks
robin stinks
bad radio
unfunny
>>
Black Phillip show was the catalyst for me losing my virginity. Demystified and rationalized a lot of the aspects of women i was unsure and afraid of and taught me to go with that gut feeling you get when you're around women. Thanks big man.
Recommend it for anyone who's in a similar situation or a rut
>>
>>87603173
Howard stopped being good once Jackie left.
>>
>>87602326
Really? Pray tell
>>
>>87603104
uh shit man late 2006 is when Dave got hired as producer. jan 2007 he starts getting in the mix.

earl bashing is gold
>>
>>87602907
Yep, and you can also hear him trash the Jews unapologetically.
But yeah, what am I saying? It's not like the Jews are incredibly nepotistic and spiteful or anything.
It's not as though they rule Hollywood with an iron fist or anything.
>>
>>87602593
dude, he liked Jews. He stated this a lot. He like low to mid level jews.
>>
>>87603104
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2Y8tKUli2I
>>
>>87602630
You are a faggot!
>>
>>87602740
>Gervais
KYS
>>
>>87603282
a faggot with no list
what a cuck eh
>>
>>87603173
It's agreed upon that the show is funny despite robin, not because of her. I don't see how Howard stunk though. Dude was hilarious, primarily because Jackie wrote 7 out of 10 funny things that came out of his mouth
>>
>>87602740
>Gervais on xfm
This desu
>>
Post you favorite Patrice moments on OandA
https://youtu.be/XcXOryOXC40
this one might be the goat
>>
>>87603338
oh dude his laugh/
jimmy ripped that movie to shreds
>>
>>87603338
This entire show
https://youtu.be/6XUXQvByKEE
>>
File: jre.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
jre.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
>>87602120
>*blocks ur path*
>>
colin quinn and bob kelly podcast was ripe

they still slay on jim and sam too
>>
File: qdkh3dlvnpzwlpx.jpg (64KB, 360x510px) Image search: [Google]
qdkh3dlvnpzwlpx.jpg
64KB, 360x510px
>>87603338
https://youtu.be/G8ngTI1MG5E
This made me watch this garbage movie. I love it when people have intimate knowledge of a terrible movie
>>
>>87603512
i heard him say to Ari the other day "Oh you gotta make comedy I guess, but seriously ____________________"
>>
>>87602476

>it's a 'fez says something so stupid the whole show stops and it's 30+ minutes of Fez going crazy'

Radio kino. The fucking cat episode was god tier radio too. Funniest shit ever.
>>
https://archive.org/details/RF-2008-12/R%26F-2008-12-02.mp3

comfy december kino

and >>87603574 knows his shit

R+F+dave and earl is the greatest radio to ever exist
>>
>>87603558
What did he mean by this?
>>
Always laugh my ass off when i listen to his asian dry cleaning stories
>>
>>87602120

It's very listenable but it's not comfy.
>>
>>87603935
HELLO O'NEAL
>>
>>87603243
How can you say that the Jews kept him out of television and movies when he wasn't even capable of showing up and cooperating to make a scene? You're talking like he made a successful push but then he got slapped down by someone, Patrice had a hugely successful radio and stand up career, he just was never suited to work on camera scripted.
>>
Did any of you you guys ever listen to jim and eddie talk shit?

That is my favorite podcast of all time
>>
>>87604646
He wouldn't dance for the Jews. He literally said it multiple times.
They want you to do certain things that demean you as a black man, and he wouldn't do them.
You know what the fuck I'm talking about Jew, I know you do.
>>
>>87603935
>Marvin the Martian singing
>>
>>87602948
>He turned down spike because he was busy and spike bypassed his agent, and he believed accepting it would be disloyal

In hindsight that is retarded as fuck and Patrice could've just paid his agent the % if need be.

He's one of those guys who has a complete moral framework that only he knows, and it's probably pretty righteous, but in this case it's a bit overboard.

He was cool in 25th hour. I love Patrice. No other comedian was as raw as him.
>>
The deaf karaoke bit was the best.

Patrice losing his shit and Anthony's retard voice is pure radio kino.
>>
>>87603174
>that gut feeling you get when you're around women
TELL ME MORE
>>
>>87603445

Used to be a big OandA fan. Used to listen to it religiously. Now though I hear these clips and wonder how the fuck I could ever have stood to listen to Opie.
>>
Is there anything more comfy than Patrice on O&A talking about movies?
>>
>>87607718
this thread.

thanks op
no fib
>>
File: oneal120521_560.jpg (59KB, 560x700px) Image search: [Google]
oneal120521_560.jpg
59KB, 560x700px
>>87607391
Yeah, no joke. The man was a master of the mind. Don't let his street accent fool you.
He could break things down so logically and so flawlessly, in a way that makes it all a hell of a lot easier.
Shit, he was great. I miss that guy.

He's an example of his knowledge on the female mind
https://youtu.be/m1Pl6iqgFVw
>>
>>87607718

no

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEGW2jBzLgI

there is no doubt that he was /ourguy/
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMuYvpKoVdQ
obligatory /tv/ related video
12 hours of talking movies
>>
>>87610050
>the King Kong bits
>I'm that big bad monster, huh?
>get on my shoulder bitch
>then she's doing a little dance for him, oooh look at this sweet pussy over here
>I'm lookin' at the sunset, it ain't all about you ho
>>
>>87603174

Black Philip is the 100% R E A L E S T truth about women. I don't agree with Patrice all the time but about women he was 100% right and it's not even (actually it's hillarious) funny.
The early shows are pure wisdom, while the last few are raw and brutal take downs of uptight, feminist women, while at the same time showing how to turn these bitchy hoes into submissive little sluts. If you have any good sense of humor Black Philip is awesome to just listen to just for the shenanigans that went on.
Oh Patrice, good night sweet Prince ;_; He died the hero. . .
>>
When I hear Patrices laugh, it's strange. . . I get this serene feeling, I can't help but smile. Everything is right with the world, because Patrice is destroying someone, something, and he's using no lube, you can't hide, he's coming for you motherfucker.
>>
>>87602146
>>87602514
Utter plebs. Neck.Your.Selves.
>>
>>87607718
this right here desufam. His dumb appreciation counterbalanced by Norton's rants on Face Off, Independence Day or Taken were comedic gold that will never again be heard so naturally.
>>
>>87607718
his quick change of opinion on Face Off was amazing
>>
>>87607718
>Dinosaur Forest
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.