[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are period pieces undergoing a revolution?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

File: quintessentially.webm (2MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
quintessentially.webm
2MB, 854x480px
Are period pieces undergoing a revolution?
>>
>>87600461
YAAAAAS DOC SLAAAAAY
>>
>>87600461
I want historical blackpainting to be taken to the ultimate degree of black Englishmen shipping slaves to America.
>>
>anglos
>white
confirmed by the BBC
>>
those subtitles arent real, are they?
>>
>>87600461
all I'm saying is you need to stop and think about what you're doing when you post black emojis
>>
>>87600607
This. I wonder if it will cause the we wuz niggers' brains to fry.
>>
NNNOOOOO WHY ARE THERE NIGGERS IN MY SHOW

THIS TRIGGERS ME
>>
>>87600461
ayo hol up so u be sayin
>>
Jesus was middle eastern, middle eastern people are not black? What the hell did he mean by this?
>>
>>87600461
more like a blackening
>>
>Jesus was black
Also it's astounding they got to make the chimp with green dress to talk
>>
literally being erased from history
>>
>period piece
>a childrens show about a man who travels through time and space in a telephone box
>>
>>87600748
and they even pay for it xddd
>>
>>87600721
Middle Easterns were Egyptians and Egyptians were Black
>>
>>87600672
Hi leftypol. I don't think anyone is "triggered". I believe it's more about the blatant double standard in movie/tv casting. If you hire a black guy to play a character that was originally white, you're progressive. But if you hire a white guy to play a character that was originally black, people lose their shit. Even worse than that though, when you point this out to them they will go on to explain to you why "blackwashing" is actually a good thing but "whitewashing" is bad. It blows my mind. Anyway, I hope this made you think a little. We're never going to have real equality with shit like this going on.
>>
File: PBF209-Now_Showing.jpg (105KB, 900x300px) Image search: [Google]
PBF209-Now_Showing.jpg
105KB, 900x300px
Always related
>>
>>87600672
Haha yes let'a bash the fash, sisters, siblings of gender and brothers
>>
In my country they teach now that Cleopatra, Hannibal, Seneca, Julius Caesar a some others were as black as Tupac so
>>
>>87600882
Canada?
>>
File: lETbDnMAfp92pXmuXGhe19dZurr.jpg (91KB, 342x513px) Image search: [Google]
lETbDnMAfp92pXmuXGhe19dZurr.jpg
91KB, 342x513px
>>87600882
>Julius Caesar

das rite
>>
>>87600882
What kind of fucked up country is that?
>>
>>87600882
I believed Cleopatra was black until I found out her parents were Macedonian.
>>
>>87600882
>Ceopatra
Greek
>Hannibal
Lebanese/Libyan or Iberian mix
>Seneca
Spanish
>Julius Caesar
Italian

I kinda get where the Egyptian we wuz comes from, seeing as there was a black dynasty in Egypt (long after the glory days). But fucking Caesar? They're just pulling it out of their ass now. Or more precisely, trying to gaslight the masses into assuming niggers were always there. To instill the false belief that a stable population of subhumans can exist in a civilized nation.
>>
>>87600607
It has a historical precedent in Anthony Johnson
>>
you know at this point i don't know which side to root for

it's pretty fun to watch radical left freak out at every little thing, but then so is watching the radical right freak out also

at the moment i'd rate radical left as being a bit more enjoyable to observe, but mostly because the radical right keeps shitting where i eat so it's not as funny when they chimp out
>>
>>87600461
Only if it's anti-white.
>>
>>87601076
>get fucked by niggers
>don't get fucked by niggers
Fuck those extremist options, just the tip is the way to go
>>
File: Orwell-monument-quote.jpg (169KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
Orwell-monument-quote.jpg
169KB, 1200x630px
>>
>>87601132
haha keep the lols coming
>>
>>87600631
100% real. You know what bbc stands for
>>
>>87601216
BonglandBlackwashingChannel?
>>
>>87600631
of course they are not, you gullible retard.
>>
>>87600461
>uses science fiction show for teenage girls as example
>>
>>87600461
this always cracks me up
>>
>>87600461
>Regency England was a multi cultural monarchy full of spics, chinks and niggers
Kek, lemme guess, dominant religion was islam?
>>
>>87600631
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLJginDfA7U
>>
File: 1486424726204.png (75KB, 1307x848px) Image search: [Google]
1486424726204.png
75KB, 1307x848px
>>87600924
>Same fucking thing, but add a black guy
>Liberals lose their minds crying and screaming in the streets about how amazing and revolutionary it is
>>
Reminder nothing is british and Britain is nothing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7px5FZ9jD4

Cant find the actual video
>>
>>87601311
>England at the time owned half the world
>slavery was legal
>imported slaves and servants from every country they conquered
>"durr there were no niggers in Britain"
>>
>>87601453
>Tea Indian

The only reason it's in India is literally because the British planted it there.
>>
>>87601745
Did you watch the clip? They have fucking wog soldiers in London.
>>
>>87601745
these slaves sure look happy to serve their masters there. nicely dressed, clean theeth and skin
tell me more, anon
>>
>>87601453
kek, post this on brit/pol/ for maximum butt hurt.
>>
>>87600882
>my country does this sjw shit guys I swear!
>doesn't tell what country it is
Fuck off.
>>
>>87601159
putting up statues to glorify the lost cause is more orwellian than tearing those statues down

nice try though
>>
>>87603116
t. ISIS
>>
What can I do /pol/? I'm British and even my wife is Asian
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.