[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

nine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (83KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
83KB, 1920x1080px
nine
>>
File: zundel.jpg (282KB, 1878x1305px) Image search: [Google]
zundel.jpg
282KB, 1878x1305px
>Holocaust denier
>>
Where does he get his ideas from?
>>
that's hard coin
>>
>>87589456

Is norm /ourguy/?
>>
>>87589456
>people dying is hilarious!
Now I get why this fat fuck is 4chan's favorite comedian
>>
>>87589528
Growing up on the tough Canadian tundra, you have two options. Laugh, or suck on a shotgun
>>
I couldn't watch the Bruce Gender episode was it any good?
>>
>>87589644
Bruce basically got a sex change to help his golf game. They talked about golf and Bruce is a Trump supporter. Not a great episode
>>
>>87589644
Norm had a few moments but that freak is so up his own asshole that he couldn't keep his mouth shut. and I'm not talking about egret
>>
some say 6 million, I say 6,000 what's the difference
>>
>>87589706
boy I'd like to punch that douchebag in his guts
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QX1SojKfgNI
>>
he's just an old chunka coal
>>
>>87589532
I assume you mean stealing chickens?
>>
>>87589456
Turns out he was in Northern Canada
>>
Post the best punchlines

>don't fuck with uncle terry when he's been drinkin
>>
But 9/11 was a national tragedy.

Why'd you laugh at that?
>>
>>87589456
Reminds me of that tragedy
>>
>>87589644
It wasnt funny, but Jenner brought back Eget bashing.
>>
I used to think the punchline to the welder joke was that welder's were a gay stereotype, like how you'd see the ones dressed up like construction workers like that guy in the Village People.
>>
>>87590519
>it reminded him of Richard Clock, the man convicted of knife-raping his wife
>>
>>87590912
The point is that it's a weak punchline. If you are positbg hete I would assume you understood Norms humour pretty well.
>>
File: 18f13n19th2fgpng.png (88KB, 210x267px) Image search: [Google]
18f13n19th2fgpng.png
88KB, 210x267px
Don Ohlmeyer died today. He was the NBC exec who fired Norm from SNL
>>
>>87591191
the curse of 9/11 strikes!
>>
>>87591191
good
>>
>>87591191
holy fuck
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.