[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>everyone praises the single take tracking shot in the re

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: Goodfellas.jpg (193KB, 1008x1479px) Image search: [Google]
Goodfellas.jpg
193KB, 1008x1479px
>everyone praises the single take tracking shot in the restaurant like it's the second coming of Kubrick
>Henry Hill walks in a circle for no fucking reason from 0:50 to 1:20 just to make the shot seem more impressive
Was Scorcese always a hack?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpvNjbtF9Hg
>>
>>87577274
No, the movie was great, no one without autism noticed that shit and even if they did were able to enjoy the movie afterwards
>>
>>87577400
>having basic spatial awareness is autism
Sure thing, pleb.
>>
>>87577791
no more tracking shots billy
>>
>>87577274
This movie is in my 10 top of all time. Suck my juicy dick
>>
>>87577818
Except plenty of directors can pull it off without obvious fuck-ups like that. Touch of Evil's opening shot is an example of a long tracking shot done right.
>>
>>87577909
maybe you didn't hear, you been away, i only shoot commericals now
>>
>>87577274
>>Henry Hill walks in a circle for no fucking reason from 0:50 to 1:20
he used the backdoor to get in, this means walking through the kitchen maze to get to the dance floor
it is totally necesary
OP has once again been confirmed to be a faggot and fraud
>>
long shots like this are a fucking meme, nothing more
only reddit hacks love them
>>
>>87578066
>he used the backdoor to get in, this means walking through the kitchen maze to get to the dance floor
Look again. He has zero reason to go in the kitchen. He can walk right by it, but chooses not to. ALL he would have to do to make it excusable is place an order directly with the chef to show off how in with the club he is, but he doesn't even do that.
>>
>>87578244
Why don't you re-watch the scene, he is greeting people throughout, he's a highly sociable guy showing off to his jew goddess
>>
>>87578295
There's nothing romantic about dragging a girl on a cramped loop past busboys so you can say hi to a couple of them.
>>
>>87578549
if he didn't greet them they might feel insulted a little bit
>>
>>87578549
how many dates have you been on exactly?
>>
>>87578581
kek
>>
>>87578593
REKT
>>
>>87578549
>Most fancy restaurant in town
>Getting treated as a vip is not impressive
>>
Just about every scene in this movie is a masterpiece
https://youtu.be/yztx8qfoNu0
>>
>>87577274
He did that to show his lady that he is known around here, that he can walk around the kitchen, and to show her that he knows the people working in the kitchen.
>>
>>87581208
Don't try to get threw to him, he has autism, he doesn't understand social cues
>>
>>87577274
AND THEN HE KISSED MEEEEEE
>>
>>87578549
Women don't want romance they want to be with a man with status who demonstrates his high value. Her panties were soaked bruv
>>
>>87583904
Op probably get upsets she still stays with Henry after beating up the rapey neighbor
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.