[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rick and Morty actually trash?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: FB_IMG_1505080943695.jpg (18KB, 564x269px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1505080943695.jpg
18KB, 564x269px
So I've heard y'all at /tv hate Rick and Morty and believe their ratings belong in the trash. What makes it so horrible in your eyes?
>>
>>87577126
the animation style is ayy lmao-ish

can't stand an episode because of it
>>
File: 1498346135912.webm (1006KB, 720x408px) Image search: [Google]
1498346135912.webm
1006KB, 720x408px
Fuck off Redditor.
>>
>>87577188
did he died

but really source pls
>>
>>87577165
>smooth quality animation with detailed backgrounds and attention to detail is bad
>15 fps rotoscoped anime produced by autists locked up in a Japanese sweatshop is the pinnacle of animation
Hmm
>>
I think some of the hate does come from people who honestly dislike the show but IMO most of the hate comes from the cringey, pseudo-intellectual fanbase that bray like fucking mules the second anyone within a mile radius so much as utters "pickle rick".

I for one find the show truly entertaining and think a lot of the hate here is just a bunch of 4chan contrarians but the fanbase has just become so cancerous in the last year/year and a half that it becomes an easy target.
>>
>>87577231
i compared it to Family Guy or South Park
>>
>>87577126
It should have been cancelled after the first season and just left there as a novelty.
>>
>>87577215
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4588130/Passenger-crashes-bus-grabbing-driver-s-steering-wheel.html
>>
The Unity episode and the Get Shwifty episode are both really bad. 1/10.
The Get Shwifty episode caters to lewronggeneration faggots
>every single recording artist at the grammys has died
>Rick does a painfully cringey 'parody' of a pop song to reaffirm that belief in its audience that muh all new music sucks all those black kids that are mean to you in the hallway listen to SHIT music xdd
>>
>>87577126
Because it's reddit XD
>>
>>87577387
thanks m80
>>
File: 1496376900639.jpg (28KB, 482x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496376900639.jpg
28KB, 482x480px
>>87577258
THIS.

I had never seen it a year ago and people talking about it started to piss me off. Many people who LOVE the show are very Reddit.

However, it is funny. On par with Family Guy. Nothing better, nothing worse. Don't suck the show's dick. It's a cartoon for young adults and some stoners. Watch it or don't, it's cool.
Hardcore fans should mass suicide tho
>>
>>87577561
dafug. I dont even go on reddit, im just a newfag
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.