[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You do not understand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

But you will
>>
File: 1189730203919.png (55KB, 486x365px) Image search: [Google]
1189730203919.png
55KB, 486x365px
I don't understand.
>>
>>87568990
The avalanche has already started

It is... too late, for the pebbles to vote.
>>
I loved this series so much. Good memories.
>>
>>87569041
that's actually kind of a cool design what the fuck am I looking at
>>
>>87569288
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUrPxioH6dM

Babylon 5 my Nigga
>>
>>87569288
underage faggot
>>
>>87569288
and so..it begins
>>
>>87568954
They kinda dropped the ball with these guys by the end, didn't they?
>>
>>87569288
Who are you?

What do you want?

Do you have anything worth living for?
>>
Your race came out of the last war stronger, better.. How much better, how much stronger will they be after this war?
>>
>>87569485
I hated that fucking twist.
Sheridan should have stayed dead
>>
File: morden.jpg (28KB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
morden.jpg
28KB, 450x337px
What do you want?
>>
>>87569657
Do you really want to know what I want? Do you really want to know the truth? I want my people to reclaim their rightful place in the galaxy. I want to see the Centauri stretch forth their hand again and command the stars. I want a rebirth of glory, a renaissance of power! I want to stop running through my life like a man late for an appointment, afraid to look back or look forward. I want us to be what we used to be! I want... I want it all back the way it was. Does that answer your question?
>>
File: matters-of-honor-02.jpg (44KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
matters-of-honor-02.jpg
44KB, 1024x576px
>>87569713
Yes, yes it does.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GImJdrCSOFA

>tfw will never be a space kino again
>>
>>87569976
One of the most intense moments in the series, indeed.
>>
>>87568954
I had a nightmare last night where I was straddling Ivanova and repeatedly punching her in the face but I was crying and she was laughing
>>
>>87569976
I really hate how the later season butchered G'kar and Londo's relationship
LOL they're friends now! Isn't that funny???
>>
>>87570101
>hatred towards the g'kar/londo arc

Get the hell out of my galaxy
>>
>>87570156
I hate that they cucked Londo's "death"
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
Green.
>>
>>87569713
MCGA!
>>
>>87570250
B5 can be weird sometimes
You have this super silly satirical episode
And then later they're an important linchpin in the war effort
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.