[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Dude, let's take a normal human woman and draw some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Jadzia_Dax.jpg (4KB, 180x240px) Image search: [Google]
Jadzia_Dax.jpg
4KB, 180x240px
>Dude, let's take a normal human woman and draw some dalmatian-type freckles on her face so everyone will believe it's an alien lmao

Why are the producers of Star Trek such lazy cunts?
>>
>freckles on her face so
They go all the way down.
>>
>>87568870
I do give them credit that they addressed this lazy shit in I think TNG? The episode with the "creators" or whatever seeding planets with their DNA or some shit I don't know, hence why all alien species are bipedal humanoids.
>>
it's so they have a low enough budget to do weird scripts. if every alien had extremely good prosthetics or were cg there would be less episodes and they would take less risks.

A star trek with good effects is the JJ abrams movie. Do you want that? I dont
>>
>>87568904
Hnngg
>>
File: xypj82qz8zjz.jpg (56KB, 618x429px) Image search: [Google]
xypj82qz8zjz.jpg
56KB, 618x429px
>>87568957
>all alien species are bipedal humanoids.
>>
>>87569115
Based Tholians should inherit the Galaxy.
>>
File: Ro_Laren14.jpg (106KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Ro_Laren14.jpg
106KB, 1440x1080px
Is it like when they made Bajorans only slightly weird looking because they didn't want to hide how pretty Michelle Forbes was?
>>
>>87569190
Or the little T-shaped bit was superfluous and hard to notice anyway?
>>
>>87568870
I think they were trying to work towards adding furries slowly with cheetah spots in the series but sort of gave up.
>>
>>87568870
It's hit and miss with Star Trek alien designs.
A lot of the aliens they designed for women to play as were light on the prosthetics.
>>
>>87568870
budgetary reasons. they had some weirder aliens in ENT like whales, ants, sponges or >>87569115
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.