[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

did you have friends later on like the ones you had when you were 12?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

File: standbyme.jpg (71KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
standbyme.jpg
71KB, 700x394px
did you have friends later on like the ones you had when you were 12?
>>
What IS Goofy?
>>
>>87567976
didn't really have any at 12.

got the best ones between 18-22
>>
>>87567976
I lost a lot of my friends that I made when I was 7, but I still have my ones from when I was 12 till now 24
>>
I didn't even have friends at 12 lets alone now at 27
>>
File: ApuKameradensKarajala.jpg (78KB, 1418x644px) Image search: [Google]
ApuKameradensKarajala.jpg
78KB, 1418x644px
I can't even remember if i had friends that good when i was 12
>>
Jesus, does anyone?
>>
>>87567976
No. My friends when I was 12 were psychopaths I only hung out with because I was desperate for friends. One of them would torture animals like cats. The other was a little delinquent who would break into homes in our neighborhood, he's in jail now for fiddling his 2 year old. I'd take you faggots and pedos over them honestly.
>>
Yes. I had a fat friend that never learned to ride a bike. We taught him how
>>
>>87567976
no. most of my friends around twelve were assholes.
>>
>>87567976
No and thank god for that. Over half your childhood friends are shitheads you're only friends with due to close proximity.
>>
>>87567976

Yeah, but when I was 14 we were in an accident riding in a van when we were struck by a drunk driver. I was the only survivor. Was thrown clear and relatively unharmed, kinda odd.

Never really made friends after that.
>>
No... I have great friends now but nothing will ever be like those days.
>>
>>87567976
I have the same 3 friends I did at 12 but they're not like they were when we were 12.
>>
>>87568355
True true?
>>
Nope. Everyone became selfish.
>>
File: 1492984845033.jpg (14KB, 236x232px) Image search: [Google]
1492984845033.jpg
14KB, 236x232px
>>87567976
I have one best friend from when we were five. Then i made a couple from age 13, one whom i still see every week. I made some very good friends from age 19 and onwards, 22 now. It's hard to keep the friendship going as you all mature into grown men with different tastes and goals in life.
>>
>>87567976
no, i made my first true friend at 17
>>
I had lots of friends at 12, I was really outgoing and social then. Then puberty hit and I got really awkward and anti-social.
>>
>>87568428
15 for me.
at 12 we were all kind assholes to each other
>>
>>87567976
Nobody truly has "friends".
There are just people you enjoy being around for a certain time in your life.
Life is constantly changing, and these people come and go.
>>
>>87568541
Those are called friends, retard.
>>
>>87567976
My only close friends from that age killed themselves, so thankfully not.
>>
I had plenty of friends when I was 12. Now I don't have any friends anymore, but frankly I'm not bothered anymore.
>>
>>87568541
Autism.
>>
Honestly i had good friends when i was between the age of 12-16
After that, it only went downhill.
I miss the good old days
>>
>>87568541
>There are just people you enjoy being around
So, friends? Your retarded anon
>>
File: Sunsis.jpg (1MB, 1036x1447px) Image search: [Google]
Sunsis.jpg
1MB, 1036x1447px
>>87567976
>have friends
>>
No.
>>
I had pretty good friends when I was 12. Started playing WoW the next year though.
>>
>>87568891
That'd do it
>>
>>87567976
I had a group of friends like that when I was 12,only I wanted to stay a kid for ever and everyone else wanted to grow up. Soon they all started smoking and drinking and they all lost their virginities early (such is life in slavic countries) while I still played with yugioh and pokemon.
>>
>>87568022
this tbqh
>>
have one friend at 12 don't have any now
>>
my best years was when I was 12-13 and lived kind of in the country side, so I went on similar kind of adventures like the movie. whenever I watch the movie it always hits me in the feels
>>
>>87568022
This. If you had your strongest friendships as a child I honestly fucking pity you.
>>
>>87568541
>im so smarter than everyone in this thread, i had better post something deep and profound that is actually retarded and autistic
>>
I didn't have friends when I was 12.
>>
I still hangout with a handful of my middle/high school friends. My best friend since 5th grade has MD and I still see him at least once a month. I actually got some of my high school friends to get together and play D&D once a week for like a year and a half.
>>
File: skelly.jpg (17KB, 360x325px) Image search: [Google]
skelly.jpg
17KB, 360x325px
>>87567976
>had close small group of best friends around that age for a few years
>move far away
>still talked to them online through vidya and visit them occasionally
>we start to drift apart gradually
>by high school I had no friends since I moved a few more times and was too socially retarded to make new ones
>by the middle/end of highscool I barely talked to them and hadn't seen them in a few years
>don't know much about the others but I know one of them got pretty popular and had gfs
I'm not sure if they just didn't like me anymore, or maybe they were also too shy/autistic to start a conversation.
>>
>>87567976
I have more friends now than I've ever had.
Fuck middle school, seriously
>>
i still hang out with most of my old friends. I do have problems making my 'own' friends though at uni.
>>
>>87568022
>>87569550
these
>>
My best friends from middle school are still my best friends, but I don't see them very often since we moved around the country and shit
>>
>>87568298
Anon you're a good guy
>>
>>87568022
I had friends at 12 but we just did lame shit like play legos and video games it wasn't till this last year (i'm 18 now) that my friends and I would start doing cool shit like wandering around our town till the late hours of the night, dumpster diving, setting off fireworks, peeing in construction sites....that sorta stuff
>>
used to have a lot of friends in middle school, that number slowly declined to just immediate family by the time I hit 21, now I just have my brother and mother and acquaintances I am friendly with, but don't talk with much. I think with most people you have less friends as you grow older, unless you still live in your home town
>>
>God Tier
Elementary friends

>High Tier
College friends

>SHIT tier
Middle School
High School
>>
>Having friends past 24

You are either a manchild or an avid drug user. Friends disappear once you get a job and the final nail in the coffin, a gf.

I avoid people with lots of friends past 24 like plague. It's still the high school mentality. It's just lack maturity.
>>
I used to have friends when I was 12. I guess I stopped being likeable shortly after that because I have no friends anymore.

I used to keep in touch with them, but all they do is play Dota2 and Pubg all day and I don't enjoy playing video games anymore.
>>
File: KFlAOmE.jpg (24KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
KFlAOmE.jpg
24KB, 333x333px
>>87571113
>It's still the high school mentality. It's just lack maturity
>>
>>87571005
>Elder God Tier
High school friends you still keep in contact with during college
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.