[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Find a flaw.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 115885289_1300x1733.jpg (245KB, 1300x1733px) Image search: [Google]
115885289_1300x1733.jpg
245KB, 1300x1733px
Find a flaw.
>>
The target audience is 15 year old girls.
>>
Not enough fantasy and alot of the cop shit
>>
>>87552550

Finding a flaw would mean I'd have to watch that shit. What a waste of time.
>>
It's over rated.

Can't believe it has such high ratings

The show is a 5/10
Faggot Brown things it's awesome
>>
"charming" guy isn't charming
sexy girl doesn't wear sexy outfits
>>
>>87552550
-it looks like shit
-that dude looks like a fag
-the name is shit
-those wings look totally gay and shit
-ive literally never heard of it before
>>
>>87552614
this
doesnt have to be all that good, just devote budget and writing to some more supernatural shit
which this show essentially was filler while Supernatural was in between seasons
>>
>>87552550
Does it go anywhere near the scale and depth of the comics, or is it just another detective with supernatural powers kinda thing?
>>
>>87552666
>faggot brown things is awesome
Huh... is that like a stranger things sequel?
>>
>>87553059
are you gay?
>>
>>87552550
The devil wouldn't act like that.
>>
>>87553947
How would the devil act?
>>
>>87553985
if I had to guess, he wouldn't act like Milo Yiannopoulos, frolicking around like he has a really funny joke stuck in his head like how it's portrayed on the show. More rapey. Absolutely no one 'on his side', like how it's portrayed, completely disgusting and nearly impossible to look at. Closer to The Devil in Constantine, like he's ready to fuck anything at any moment. His atmosphere would be that of a bad dream, and you'd second-guessing reality until you're locked into that nightmare. Scary.
>>
Besides everything, Lucifer being camp and not only turning down sex with an underage girl but screaming for help.
>>
They casted a nigger as an angel instead of casting them properly as demons.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.