[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a funny network sitcom. TBBT is about as close as you can get.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1635.jpg (90KB, 642x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1635.jpg
90KB, 642x480px
Name a funny network sitcom. TBBT is about as close as you can get.
>>
The Goldbergs
>>
>That stupid fucking gaping mouth pose
Why the fuck does everyone do this? What is the purpose? I see it everywhere and it fucking triggers me
>>
Friends
>>
File: penny_compare4.jpg (345KB, 2200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
penny_compare4.jpg
345KB, 2200x1000px
>just
>>
>>87523303

>Kaley Cuoco is on the Walk of fame.

The absolute fucking state of it.
>>
>>87523303
Wow what a decline. She's only remotely attractive in the first pic
>>
>>87522999
Best comedies
1) Seinfeld
2) Psych
there have been no other good comedies
>>
>>87522999
Modern Family, unironically
>>
>>87523303
I used to watchthis show (hurrrr) and legitimately stopped when she cut her hair short.

Why do women do that?
>>
I dont care what anyone says, Charlie Sheens Two and a Half Men was comfy as fuck.
>>
>>87524055
Funny, but without Teen Titcow and Sofia Vergara no one would watch it.
>>
>>87524055

The first 4ish seasons were great. Then it slowed down and the last season was absolutely terrible.
>>
>>87524120
Nobody watches it for Titcow. She wears a fucking turtleneck in every shot.
>>
>Watching main network sitcoms in the year of our lord 2017.

If a show has a laugh track, it's unwatchable. Network shows are utter trash.
>>
Oh it's a Jim Parsons carries the show episode...oh wait that's every one
>>
>>87522999
>The show needs to tell you when to laugh because the "jokes" are anything but funny.
I hate these.
>>
Did everyone forget about Malcolm in the Middle? That show is GOAT
>>
>>87525084
It was good but ultimately it's hard to deeply enjoy a show whose protagonist is a child, no matter how precocious.
>>
sitcoms are the lowest form of entertainment. if you like them youre the definition of a pleb.
>>
>>87525301
I disagree, since every adult sitcom character acts like a fucking child anyway, just with more sex jokes to get the shitmunchers on board
>>
How long can they keep dragging TBBT out for?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.