[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You'll float too! >YOU'LL FLOAT TOO! >YOOOOOOUUUUU'LLLLLLLL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: float too.gif (743KB, 498x359px) Image search: [Google]
float too.gif
743KB, 498x359px
>You'll float too!
>YOU'LL FLOAT TOO!
>YOOOOOOUUUUU'LLLLLLLL FLOOOOOOOAAAAAAT TOOOOOOOOOOOO!
What did he mean by this?
>>
This new Pennywise has to be the scariest movie monster we've seen in years. Literally years. There's two scenes in this movie that absolutely sent shivers down my spine. First when Pennywise possesses the slideshow and we finally get to see his very creepy and mental face in the final scene. What a build-up! I nearly pissed myself.

The other one is in the basement, first we see the excellent performance by Georgie's actor. You'll float too never has sounded more epically scary. And then Pennywise rises from the waters. I jumped in my chair and still do when watching this. I can tell I will be on the edge of my seat in theatres this september.

The movie itself seems to capture that 80s feeling we've seen in Stranger Things and other important work. Do your part and see it in theaters. Be a part of history.
>>
>>87513439
I like how in the movie they changed him into looking more undead at that part.
>>
YOU'LL FLOP TOO! YOU'LL FLOP TOO! YOU'LL FLOP TOO! YOU'LL FLOP TOO! YOU'LL FLOP TOO!
>WB to Disney
>>
The people it kills end up floating around in the deadlights
>>
>>87513922
Were they actually killed though, I don't get why their bodies remained intact while Georgie was mauled
>>
>>87513959
pennywise seems very variable when it comes to killing people.
>rips that one girls legs off
>kiddos arm
>is seen chewing on a limb at one point
speaking of that last bit, it was really entertaining in a jarring as fuck way
>losers and the bullies are about to have a fight
>one of the losers looks around a bit
>pennywise is sitting in the fucking bush covered in gore chewing on an arm
>waves with the arm
>cuts away and he isn't mentioned again that scene
excellent
>>
>>87513439
SHIT LINE COMPLETELY UNSCARY CONJURES FLOATING TURDS
>>
>>87514001
Sometimes, you just want to see children beat each other up.
>>
>>87513518
I agree. For me, the scene that got me the most was the beginning Georgie sewer scene. I knew they were following the book, but I really didn't expect them to show that much. Some people are saying that Pennywise's face when he bites down on Georgie's arm looks silly and they can't take it seriously. I actually find it horrifying. Just the fact that his face is contorted like that, and you can see the edges of his mouth curved up in a smile as he bites down and his eyes are like all messed up, it almost reminds me a shark feeding. Then the whole Georgie trying to crawl away and the sounds he makes, then the visual of Pennywise's arm coming out of the drain to grab him, then finally Georgie's last words being a cry out to his brother, who has no idea he's about to die.

Overall, was really, really impressed with this movie. Excited for the next part.
>>
>>87513518
Do I sense irony? It literally was a good horror movie, and this scene was legit creepy.
>>
>>87513922
The deadlights are in Its mouth I think
>>
>>87513922
No the deadlights are not on earth
>>
>>87513518

Will I poop myself? And will the poop come out as clowns?

I want to be part of history, but I'm afraid of trouser clowns. I'm okay if it's regular poop though.
>>
>>87514242

He was taking the piss. Lots of ridiculous shilling going on. Even if the movie is good the studio astro-turfers are laying it on too thick.
>>
>>87514530
Well, he shouldn't be. Pretty fucking stupid to say something ironically, but it's actually true.
>>
>>87513518
Now that IT is going to have a +$100M opening weekend, beating Doctor Strange, Winter Soldier. Reddits of the Galaxy and maybe Wonder Woman too, you're sevices are no longer needed. In name of the Federal Kino Committee we thank you for your support of this Certified Kino, we won't forget the way you helped this objectively great movie beat expectations and surpass objectively inferior films (the ones mentioned above among others).

Sincerely,
Federal Kino Committee
"Making America Great Again, one KINO at a time"
>>
>>87513518
Agree, best movie of the year.
>>
I can't believe that OOGLY BOOGLY WOOGLY was actually an enjoyable movie. I wouldn't say it was great, there was a point in the middle of the first half where I knew that I was bored out of my mind, but other than that it was pretty good.
>>
>>87514313
It is the deadlights
>>
u float too basterd bitch
>>
File: 1504240494224.png (532KB, 1063x597px) Image search: [Google]
1504240494224.png
532KB, 1063x597px
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.