[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

criminally underrated sitcoms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: brooklyn-nine-nine-009.jpg (636KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
brooklyn-nine-nine-009.jpg
636KB, 2560x1536px
>>
It's really fun
>>
>1 (one) white male
Fox, yes!
>>
>>87513184
You're joking right?
>>
>>87513207
and he's the lead character. the white man always leads so Fox, no!
>>
>>87513231
i always assumed andry scramberg was the mc
>>
Every character is a sassy asshole in what the average millineal imagines their quirky power fantasy to be
>>
>>87513207
Two*
>>
Last season got really bad with the sjw shit. I don't remember that in the earlier seasons. Pretty fucking lame tbqh
>>
File: rosa.gif (1MB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
rosa.gif
1MB, 500x250px
the captain's joke delivery is incredible
>>
>>87513184
This dogshit still hasn't been cancelled? Fuck me.
>>
I love it because the cast are all alpha minorities (except for the one beta white guy). It's truly progressive but needs more jewish actors to score a 10 with me.
>>
>>87513389
okay but what about the actual writing, performances etc.
you know, the shit that actually makes the show?
>>
>>87513268
jew*
>>
>>87513207
The funny thing is that the white guy literally lives in his wife's boyfriend's basement and is the jewish guy's bumbling sidekick. It's like somebody wrote a show specifically to trigger /pol/.
>>
Wil Terry Crews ever get on a good show? Such wasted talent.
>>
season 4 was terrible. I only watch for Amy now so I can fantasise about fucking her
>>
>>87514439
Why do they try so hard to hide her massive tits?
>>
>>87514439
haven't seen season 4 yet, why was it so bad?
>>
>>87513207
That is the perfect representation of a New York workforce, you racist pig.
>>
>>87513283
>that after school special episode with the cop trying to arrest Terry
wew
>>
>>87514464

They don't seem massive to me

>>87514555

Characters are flanderized, jokes are over explained
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.