[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else skips all the frodo/sam/gollum scenes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

Anyone else skips all the frodo/sam/gollum scenes?
>>
>>87507911
You're cancer if you do this.
>>
>>87508172
No, the aragorn, gandalf, gimli and legolas scenes are kino. I skip all the hobbit scenes, I hate whiny manlets
>>
>>87507911
>>87508233
POE-TAY-TOES?!
>>
Hobbits > Aragorn & co
>>
>>87507911
Yes, and all the Arwen scenes too.
>>
i watch the first two movies and never watch return, i haven't watched it since opening night in 2003

i can't let it end, i also never finish the last few missions in video games no matter how invested in the story i am
>>
>>87507911
Yes, actually. For me its the only series of films where the interaction between two characters is actually irritating enough to do this.
>>
>>87507911

I really hate most of the later Frodo scenes in TT.
>>
>watching past Fellowship

kek
>>
>>87508172
fuck off.
frodo was the worst character and the whole mordor road trip was just "muh friendship" cringe
>>
OP you ducking idiot. I'd slap you if you said that in front of me.
>>
>>87507911
LOTR is overrated in general
>>
>>87508413
this isn't even an opinion it's just a big pile of shit on the floor you don't know where to begin cleaning up
>>
>>87508172
>the grey rain curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass
>then you see it
>white shores and beyond
BRUTAL CUT
>THEY STOLE IT FROM USSSS FILTHY HOBBITSESS
>MR FRODO!
>NO SAM! HE'S OUR FRIEND
>>
>>87507911
gollum is fucking disgusting. As a kid i always closed my eyes when he was on screen
>>
The only acceptable skippable parts are the Ent scenes
>>
>>87508380
just finish the tendies and pretend that you didnt
>>
File: gollum.gif (1MB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
gollum.gif
1MB, 245x245px
>>87508604

>shit taste

literally best character
>>
>>87507911
yup
the worst part of the trilogy was watching Elijah Wood's weird facial expressions and abnormally bright eyes.
>>
>>87508380
fucking cringe
>>
File: thrones_rings_starwars.jpg (451KB, 1432x1260px) Image search: [Google]
thrones_rings_starwars.jpg
451KB, 1432x1260px
>>87507911
I can't wait for the multicultural reboot, it's already in the works.
>>
>>87508641
that's a tumblr gif, so I'm gonna ignore you
>>
>>87507911
>Anyone else skips all the frodo/sam/gollum scenes?

i thought i was the only one who does this lol
>>
>>87507911
the whole frodo/gollum subplot was so fukcing boring in the two towers
>>
I honestly watch Lotr once a year every september and I'm always looking forward to Aragorn/trio scenes but is always turned off by frodo scenes especially RoTK frodo scenes
>>
>>87507911
me

boring shit it was too
>>
Gollum is the most important character in the series though, he destroys the precious.
>>
File: mickey.jpg (42KB, 352x458px) Image search: [Google]
mickey.jpg
42KB, 352x458px
>>87507911

>F U L L S C R E E N
>>
>>87510468
he's boring though
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.