[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

South Park

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

How do you think the new season will pan out?

Will they finally ditch the "whole season is one storyline" meme?
>>
I'm not certain I care any more. The last 4 or 5 seasons have been terrible.
>>
>>87507272
They said in an interview that they want to go back to the standalone episodes like Awesomo. They realized they haven't been funny for a decade now.
>>
>>87507272
not well
don't matter
>>
>>87507272
south park hasn't been good for years.
>>
It entered the zombie zone more than a decade ago.
Cartoons should never be allowed to run for that long.
>>
File: difficulty sp.gif (1MB, 506x238px) Image search: [Google]
difficulty sp.gif
1MB, 506x238px
SP is nothing more than liberal cuck propaganda.
>>
>>87507332

I think it would be okay if they try to tackle a serious issue like Trumpism instead of the "muh PC police" bullshit.
>>
What season was the beginning of Zombie South Park?
>>
>>87507444
The joke is that it doesn't actually change the difficulty you mongoloid.
>>
>>87507444
This would have been somewhat funny and way more current if it was the other way around
>>
>>87507444
That can't be real.
>>
>>87507478
It doesn't affect combat but it affects other aspects of the game that do make the game more difficult.
>>
>>87507444
>NIGGERS ARE LESS DESIRABLE AND DON'T HAVE THE FUNCTIONS OF US PERFECT BARBIE DOLLS
>we have it harder!!!!!
>>
>>87507511
it's real
>>
>>87507495
This
>>
File: SouthParkPip1.jpg (32KB, 640x488px) Image search: [Google]
SouthParkPip1.jpg
32KB, 640x488px
The worst episode / character
>>
>>87507511
>>87507689
not only is it real, the game opens with mr mackey giving a ten minute lecture on transgenderism and gender identity/expression before you can pick your character's sex

i think it's supposed to be satire though
>>
no one in this thread can disprove white privilege.
>>
>>87507455
>>
>>87509175
cash me out then senpai
>>
>>87507451
Leftist she are a serious issue.
>>
>>87507627
They are stupid and need to be given hands outs and held to lower standards
>>
>>87509175
Cant disprove something that doesnt exist.
>>
>>87509004
considering the show has always been critical of that kind of shit I'd have to think so unless Trump winning fried trey and matt's brains as well.
>>
File: 211.gif (896KB, 540x462px) Image search: [Google]
211.gif
896KB, 540x462px
>>87509175
It's a term made up by rich liberals who don't want anyone to notice that the only people with privilege are rich people. There. That was easy.
>>
>>87509175
if white privilege is real then why am i still a virgin?

>checkmateniggers.jng
>>
>>87509175
I'm unemployed, have been accused of crimes I didn't commit and can't get approved for a loan.
Explain to me how that's white privilege.
>>
>>87507272
The last series about the Americuck election was unwatchable. The drizzling shits
>>
>>87509175
white people who grow up in worse poverty than black people disproves it

hell, scholarships for minorities disproves it
>>
>>87509175
Isn't it your responsibility to prove it does?
>>
>>87509175
If there is White privilege then you have to admit that none Whites are shit tier, because if you look through out history Whites have accomplish many things while niggers and spics have not accomplished a single thing nor contribute to humanity at all.
>>
>>87507319

Same. I can only hope they're tired of serialisation at this point. Originally they switched to it because they didn't feel the sitcom format was realistic enough.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.