[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So now that the It remake has gotten so much praise which means

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

So now that the It remake has gotten so much praise which means we may be getting more R Rated horror, is there hope we get a movie adaption of the F.E.A.R. game?

F.E.A.R. 1 and 2 are absolutely fucking terrifying and if done right this would be a masterpiece in the cinema!
>>
>>87502189
No, not really. I love the first F.E.A.R. plus the expansion packs but it's really fucking stupid.
>>
>>87502189
It's basically The Ring with guns.
>>
I mean, if you changed the story to be a whole lot more disempowering, then it could be cool:
>Team of 3 soldiers investigating offices of Armacham.
>Face some resistance
>Power cut
>Get separated
>There's something else here.
>Bullet-time as a metaphor for heightening insanity
>Continue w/ mission to find documentation on what's really going on.
>Elevator music
>90s style offices interior decoration
i don't know it could work.
>>
>>87503775
I was replaying FEAR and thinking of how it could ever be adapted and came to the same conclusion.
The original story couldnt work as a movie unless they changed it up and added a lot of flashbacks for exposition, but thatd sacrifice the atmosphere and spirit of FEAR for the sake of a mediocre story.
>>
>>87502189
Bit too late for that. The scary-japanese-girl era has come and gone.
>>
>>87505422
Instead of a movie, perhaps a series with hour long episodes? then again that'd be fucking ridiculous budget and the rating could drop
>>
File: source.jpg (9KB, 118x140px) Image search: [Google]
source.jpg
9KB, 118x140px
>>87502189
mfw HE WIPED OUT THE WHOLE SQUAD
>>
>>87503775
Every idea is uwe boll tier
>>
>>87502189
1. They are not "terrifying".
2. Video game films will never be good. Ever.
I love the games but no.
>>
>terrifying
90% of the game is shooting the same fucking 3 soldiers over and over again
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.