[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She wasn't even good in Winters Bone. You memeing such is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1504878601283.png (2MB, 1586x954px) Image search: [Google]
1504878601283.png
2MB, 1586x954px
She wasn't even good in Winters Bone. You memeing such is what made this all happen you fucking asshats.
>>
>>87501445
silver linings playbook was a shit film and she didnt deserve the oscar she got
>>
She is so obviously the most overrated actress since Julia Roberts. She has not deserved any role she has gotten.
>>
>going to britbongland to shit talk your own country
what a cunt

on top of begging for more money when she's the highest paid woman and also awful at everything and ugly
>>
>>87501445
She was good in Silver Linings Playbook tho.
And by good I mean hot because GODDAMN THOSE YOGA PANTS.
FUCK
>>
>>87502594

You're just a rapist.
>>
>>87502679
Yeah, but that is beyond the point
>>
>>87501445
>Texas and Florida deserve hurricanes because they voted for Trump
Fuck this cunt
>>
>>87501445
nah, I think some directors knew a lotta guys saw her perfect, plum asshole and tight-lipped vagina when her nudes got leaked and now they're capitalizing on her "fame"
>>
>>87501445
this overrated bitch is older than 30, right? how much longer before she stops showing up in 12 movies every year?
>>
>>87504940
only we didnt get to see her asshole
that one pic was not her
>>
>>87503131
mother nature apparently doesn't know that the entire states aren't republican and is sending hurricanes at the blue parts
>>
>>87505771
Is this confirmed? I want to believe.
>>
>>87505836
yeah was some anons pic from a should not share thread
was a classy pic
>>
She's actually a brilliant actress. Genuinely very talented. I can understand why people here have a hate boner for her, but /tv/ is full of autistic virgins so no real surprise there.
>>
>>87505907
Very disappointing.
>>
>>87502535
Wait Silver Linings Playbook is the movie she got an Oscar for? HAHAHAHAHA Jesus Christ the Oscars are a joke
>>
I'd give her a winter's bone if you know what i'm saying.
>>
>>87504940
>we've already seen her naked, so let's go see a movie with her where's she's fully clothed and acting like a cunt!
why tho
>>
>atheist say
LMAO GOD/DIVINE DEITY DOESNT EXIST
>hurricanes happen
DUUUUR THATS GODS/NATURE PUNISHMENT
defend this atheist cucks.
>>
>>87501445
I want to play connect the dots with her moles while using my tongue. Also she was superb in Silver Linings Playbook.
>>
>>87506997
People have trouble breaking their childhood brainwashing even when their common sense and intellect go against it
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.