[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who remembers the Eragon movie? Was it kino?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: eragon.jpg (274KB, 1094x1500px) Image search: [Google]
eragon.jpg
274KB, 1094x1500px
Who remembers the Eragon movie? Was it kino?
>>
I watched it when I was like 12 and even then I thought it was bad
>>
No it was hot garbage, managed to rip off lotr star wars & pirates of the Caribbean in one movie

>I suffer without my stone
>>
A friend dragged me into the cinema to watch this tripe.
>>
The book was a poorly disguised Star Wars fanfic with a medieval setting literally written by a 13-year old. The movie just made it even worse.
>>
No, it was shitty. Just like the books.
>>
It did justice to the source material which was a steaming pile of shit
>>
>>87498088
>managed to rip off lotr star wars & pirates of the Caribbean in one movie
that's just because the books already did that
so in that sense, it was actually a very faithful adaptation
>>
File: palecunt.png (302KB, 638x272px) Image search: [Google]
palecunt.png
302KB, 638x272px
>>87498018
No, it was fucking brutal. I enjoyed the first book as a kid (it went downhill first) but the film was terrible. I imagined the Shade guy looking cool but look how fucked up he is
>>
>>87498018
i don't remember the guy who played eragon looking like this much of a fag
>>
>>87498137
>literally written by a 13-year old
Explains a lot
>>
>>87498293
*it went downhill fast
>>
>>87498293
is that the psycho from trainspotting
>>
>>87498354
That's a coincedence, i'm watching that right now. Yeah, it's Robert Carlyle, who played Begbie
>>
>story starts with our hero, a farmboy who lives with his uncle
>the farmboy finds an artifact the empire is desperately looking for
>he meets a mysterious old hermit
>the hermit reveals that he was part of an ancient order of knights, who were betrayed by one of their own and hunted down by the empire
>the empire arrives and kills his uncle
>along the way, the farmboy and his uncle meet a rogue who's only in it for himself and rescue a mysterious princess with ties to the rebellion

The only original thing these books ever did was making the main character a literal cripple for the entire second book.
>>
>>87498496
*the farmboy and the hermit
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.