[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's been a decade since 300 and there has yet to be a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (53KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
53KB, 1280x720px
It's been a decade since 300 and there has yet to be a single action sequence that can top the first battle scene:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1_0qnSNBZ0

Snyder created the most stylistically wonderful and technically great fight sequence in action movie history. When this came out in cinemas every single person was in awe of the battle sequence, don't lie, I know you were too even if you have more contrarian views now. How come nobody has been able to top it since?
>>
>>87491637

Synder is good at shit like this, he isnt good at Capeshit
>>
>>87491637
It's a great scene but
>the most stylistically wonderful and technically great fight sequence in action movie history.
'No'
>>
>>87491637
The Raid gives it a run for its money
>>
>>87491801
>'No'
It's fine if you have a different opinion, but could you at least post a fight scene you think is better?
>>
>>87491637
The blood effects in this movie were so fucking bad
>>
Hard-Boiled will forever stay the king of action movies.
300 is amazing in its own rights tho.
>>
It had some kino scenes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fspOZDMdE-8
>>
>>87491637
He used pages of the original comic book as panels of the movie's storyboard.
>>
File: 1504029350218.png (7KB, 410x252px) Image search: [Google]
1504029350218.png
7KB, 410x252px
The sequel also had some pretty great action scenes but at the expense of any memorable dialogue or colourful characters that the first one had

Are they doing another one?
>>
File: MacNutty.png (257KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
MacNutty.png
257KB, 500x335px
the soundtrack was half the movie
the question is did they really have to include the mcnulty fucking leonidas wife in the ass scene?
>>
>>87492043
No, the second film was a mess because it was just trying to be the first. Instead of doing something different
>>
>>87491912
What a crock of shit.
I was memed on by this action shtick people said it had and it was shit.
Wow, he held onto a railing and slowly slid down shooting his gun.
I expected him grinding down it with dual pistols and back flipping off it.
>>
>>87491965
Christ these movies might be the worst things ever made.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.